(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davijc02.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 7 years ago

So do they come on when the machine turns on and retain the settings. Or do you have to turn them on seperately and reconfigure?

#102 7 years ago

Thinking about these for for my rob zombie. I like the dark look and feel to the game and just would not want to illuminate it with just straight white lighting. Could the color be adjusted to red? I think the game illuminated with red with the UV flasher option might look great. Or a red flasher option would be cool too

#105 7 years ago

Would be awesome to see the OP change the lighting to red and show how it illuminates and also how the UV flasher looks. Videos of that would be awesome!

#108 7 years ago

I'm liking the evolution of this so far. Any idea on the timeline of color changing flasher option. I'd hate to buy now only for that to come out shortly after.

#109 7 years ago

Or will color changing flashers just be a quick update that could be done at anytime by the user?

1 week later
#158 6 years ago

I shot him an email a couple days ago as well. When I ordered last weekend I was number 75. Hopefully we are only a few orders away at this point!

1 week later
#203 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

We wanted to reconfirm and let everyone know that the Pin Stadium kits (ordered and to be ordered) will come with a direct fit PCB board adapter for your machines including the new JJP and Stern SAM, Whitestar, Spike and Spike 2 systems, Spooky, Chicago Coin, Bally Williams WPC, WPC 95, System 11 etc. This will allow for direct plug and play powering up and down with the game. These will be included at no additional charge either. Thanks!!!

That's awesome news! Thanks for taking the feedback that was given and taking action on it! Can't wait to hear what else might be available as we wait

2 weeks later
#276 6 years ago

It sounds like you are moving forward with production if I read right. When do you expect for them to begin shipping?

1 month later
#395 6 years ago

How much extra is the GI integration?

#400 6 years ago

My Rob Zombie is eagerly awaiting this mod! Can't wait for my preorder to arrive

#406 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I have a pre-order in for my Batman66 Once I recieve it and get it installed i'll post pics. Batman66 could definitely use some extra light on the playfield.

She could use a kick in the ass in the code department too

3 weeks later
#452 6 years ago

So is shipping going to begin this next week or sometime soon. I'm way excited for these!

1 week later
#459 6 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Hey Scott, any eta on the shipping of the preorder people. Looking to get my RZLE hooked up. Thanks-Joe

I got a set for my RZ as well. Did you do the flasheroption if so what color did you pick

2 weeks later
#483 6 years ago

I have no clue what number I was but just received the shipping email from Scott yesterday! CAN'T. FREAKING. WAIT!!!!!

#499 6 years ago

So I just got my kit but the directions don't mention what socket these plug into on the driver board for a spooky game. Attempting to install on my Rob Zombie. Help please!

#516 6 years ago

Received my kit from Scott this past week and I'm super impressed with the kit and the way he is conducting business. I followed this project from its initial release and watched him take suggestions from us all and work them into the product. I could tell he was all in on making these the best he could and for that reason I felt safe jumping in on the preorder.

Once received I found the kit easy to install. The directions in the email were pretty straight forward. I installed into a Soooky Rob Zombie which at the time the directions didn't specify what connector on the driver board you were supposed to connect to. Even without that information it was pretty straight forward where it went. To double check before I ruined anything I shot an email to Scott and he quickly got me the answer as well as informed me he had updated the directions. I also encountered some trouble getting my flasher feature to work. Not a fault of the kit whatsoever I just had my wires backwards on the flasher I was trying to tap into. I emailed Scott mid day on a Sunday and he had a reply within 10 minutes and continued to provide support throughout the process until I got it working.

The app is super easy to work and adjust your lights to what you like. Below are some examples of my game. The pictures were taken in a dark room and without the kit you can really see how dark this game is. The other photos are with the kit installed with me changing around the color settings in the app to show how you can adjust to your liking

I purchased the kit with the UV + glow and boy oh boy is that thing AWESOME! When the flasher you tied into goes off. Be prepared for an awesome show of light across your Playfield! In my opinion the flasher feature is a must have. I also opted to purchase the GI module which will shut off the pinstadium kit when your GI lights turn off for certain modes and this also works flawlessly.

If you can't tell by this review I am super impressed with the kit. It definitely added some bling and needed lighting help for my machine. I'm certain that even if you are overall happy with your lighting this would be an awesome mod to have due to just how many colors you can customize too. This thing is definitely a capable kit which will allow you more color options for your machine by purchasing one product.

As my collection grows I'm certain this will be one of the first mods I buy for my machines. If you're on the fence about this don't be! It's a great product being produced from a stand up guy. I'm also betting he's got other ideas for this product as well and I can't wait to see how it evolves.

Great work Scott!

IMG_1147 (resized).JPGIMG_1147 (resized).JPG
IMG_1149 (resized).JPGIMG_1149 (resized).JPG
IMG_1150 (resized).JPGIMG_1150 (resized).JPG
IMG_1153 (resized).JPGIMG_1153 (resized).JPG
IMG_1154 (resized).JPGIMG_1154 (resized).JPG

#518 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I just picked up a kit for RZ too. What settings did you use for the color? Did you tie the flash into the purple flasher? Finally, are you saying that the flash polarity matters (works one way but not the other)?

I indeed used the purple flasher and yes polarity seemed to matter for it to work. Instead of taking apart the plastics to get to the flasher base I used the provided wire taps. The white alligator clips will be for your GI connection and the yellow are for the flasher. If you follow the yellow wires back you will see the color changes to orange on one and I believe green on the other. Just match the wire with orange to the orange wire coming off the flasher and you should be all set.

I believe the baseline settings that I was told by Scott was to set red at 100 and draw back the white to 65-75%. My picture that makes the game look purple is setting red to as high as it will go (255) blue is set midway so about (155) and I lowered the white to about 10-15%. The great thing about this kit is no setting is the correct one. You can change it to whatever you like. Play around with different color combos and see what fits you. Super easy to do and is kind of fun seeing what you can come up with.

You'll love the kit I have no doubt. If you need pictures or help shoot me a message and I'll be glad to help out.

11 months later
#2692 5 years ago

Damnit Scott just announce it so you can take more of my cash lol!

#2694 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

It does feel like torture a bit to me too as I am excited to announce. I have been working very long hours all year for this moment, in addition to doing the normal Pin Stadium portion which has been crazy crazy busy. I am fine tuning the details of the first production numbers and timing. I want to align it as effective as possible however I know the first run is not going to be nearly enough to meet everyone's desire to order since there are so many customers now.
I have a feeling it will be like Pinburgh and they will sell out super quick. Just thinking through the best way to announce and numbers so it's fair for you guys to get a chance to get in on the first run of them.

Give us guys who were in on the first run of the pinstadium kits the first crack at it

1 week later
#2814 5 years ago

Any videos of this in use yet? I think this would be badass on RZ. The flasher features in that game are fairly weak and this would truly help.

3 months later
#3666 5 years ago

Anyone have a TNA with pinstadiums willing to upload a video?

2 months later
#3989 5 years ago

I have a set on my RZ as well and they definitely helped getting the playfield lit up. One thing I wish would happen is for Spooky to code some better light shows for the game utilizing that purple flasher. Such as some crazy jackpot strobes or soemthing among those lines. That would give the flasher effect some killer features.

#3993 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sorry not a fan of the game

Man I own the game and some days I feel the same way and others I find myself enjoying it again. It’s a really weird relationship me and this pin have.

#4004 5 years ago

The hover addon sounds awesome I’m gonna need a set of those Scott!

6 months later
#5543 4 years ago

Anyone have video of a stern Jurassic park with the full compliment of pinstadiums? Would love to see one all decked out and what it can do

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davijc02.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tu=davijc02 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.