(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bossk4hire.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6049 4 years ago

Anyone have a picture/video of one set up on a Lethal Weapon 3?
Also still trying to understand the differences between the regular pinstadium and the fusion.
Thanks! Jeff in Greer sc

#6051 4 years ago

Awesome! Thank you! I put in leds and set light set from pinball bulbs and its a lot better then thr old bulbs but still isn't the wow factor.
Might just pull the trigger!
Anyone know of coupon codes?

#6063 4 years ago

Pin stadium set just arrived! Showed up in 3 days! Waiting for some mirror blades to arrive on Friday and then gonna fancy up the lethal weapon 3!

15869892051282062074796462419850 (resized).jpg15869892051282062074796462419850 (resized).jpg
#6067 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Regular Pinstadium has one flasher option the UV glow purple flasher.
Fusion is regular Pinstadium/UV Glow plus 4 individual flasher options on top of the UV glow. So instead of hooking the pinstadiums up to one flasher, you can hook it up to 5 total. If glow, white, red, green, and blue.
Lethal weapon three looks great with Pinstadium. I only have a video showing the Pinstadiums on. So you can’t see what it’s like with them off.

which flasher did you clip to?

#6069 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Nice! UPS has been very reliable for Pin Stadium shipments and it’s good to know it’s already there. Very exciting for you to get to experience them on your machine.
Lethal Weapon 3 is about to experience a huge transformation. Get ready for a new machine. Woohoo!!

Any chance... at sometime you could do a video with the same game which would show the difference between the regular pin stadium and the fusion?

3 weeks later
#6138 3 years ago

Got my tracking number for hyperbeams! Looks like Wednesday! Pumped!

#6142 3 years ago

Hyperbeams on my data east jurassic park! Loving it!

20200513_194314 (resized).jpg20200513_194314 (resized).jpg20200513_195447 (resized).jpg20200513_195447 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#6317 3 years ago

Any way we can modify older editions to create the blur?
Thanks!

1 week later
#6340 3 years ago

Has anyone put a set on a Bally Corvette? Wondering how it would look and how it would get around the right-side drag race part if the game?
Thanks!

vettepf (resized).jpgvettepf (resized).jpg
#6342 3 years ago

Awesome! Thanks. My neighbor just got one and i have a set of omegas that I was thi king of getting him set up with.

#6358 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes a bunch of them have been installed on Corvette and the Fusions (shown in picture) fit which are just a little bit wider even.
I would suggest the Neos as the right side would reflect the LEDs as shown in the pic. Awesome results either way!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thoughts on the best flasher to tap into?

#6360 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are the 9 flasher options you have when installing the Pin Stadium Corvette pinball mods(Fusion in this instance). It will be all up to your personal preference on this, as I have not received feedback on where everyone has landed them on this machine. This should get you going though!
[quoted image]

fantastic! Thank you!

1 month later
#6443 3 years ago

Has anyone put in a set in a slugfest?

#6445 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes several have installed them on Williams Slugfest and the results are excellent. Here are some before and after pics.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looking good thanks! Looking to pick a slugfest up (if the wife doesn't kill me).

1 week later
#6483 3 years ago

Just delivered today! Now I need a 3rd machine to put them in hahahah.

20201021_191402 (resized).jpg20201021_191402 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#6667 3 years ago

Loving the neos on my Williams Slugfest! Found 33% brightness with warm white works best for me. Havnt messed with the uv flasher on it yet.

20210110_182749 (resized).jpg20210110_182749 (resized).jpg20210110_182806 (resized).jpg20210110_182806 (resized).jpg20210110_182828 (resized).jpg20210110_182828 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210110-182858_Pin Stadium (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210110-182858_Pin Stadium (resized).jpg

#6670 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Sweet!!! Slugfest with Neos..... Looking really good! I noticed that you have not done the “Change Device” in the app. This will give you independent control of the RGB (colors) and Warm White. This will give you maximum proper control.

The Neos have a New WiFi chip in them with a new "White" menu that must be unlocked. So after you get everything installed you will need to do these simple steps:
---
1. Perform a "Long Press" with your finger by touching and holding down on the Pinball Machine Name(Device) until a menu pops up
2. Select "Change Device Type"
3. Move selection from "RGB/W" to "RGB&W"

I hope this helps![quoted image]

Thank you! I will play with that some when I get home!
Any thoughts on the uv flasher?

2 weeks later
#6688 3 years ago

Any hints on how settings for omega set on the Avengers IQ? I picked up a used one and they came with it. All my other sets have color so trying to figure our the whites.Thanks!

FB_IMG_1611366210895 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1611366210895 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#6707 3 years ago

How do you attach to this?

20210206_153709 (resized).jpg20210206_153709 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#6732 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The new Konekt system for installation is making Pin Stadium installs clean and neat. Even more simple to install.
Here is how to use the Stern Shaker Motor Konekt:
This allows your to trigger the UV+Glow from the shaker and use the shaker at the same time!!
I need to update this on the website also. You will unplug the shaker and then plug the Pin Stadium connect in its spot. Make sure to match up the red wire on both connectors. I have attached pics on how to do it and the final results.
If for some reason you do not have a shaker installed, then these will still work to trigger the UV+Glow. Very cool!!!
You simply need to go into Settings and turn the shaker “On”. Then simply pull the adapter pins out so that they do not touch anything metal down. You will not need those unless you have a shaker.
[quoted image]

Any chance these will work with any sets?

1 week later
#6750 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

I’m ready to pull the trigger. Install on JP Pro or IRNM Premium? And what version of PinStadiums?

I'd also say jp. What a difference it makes!

3 months later
#6867 2 years ago

Any chance you are still making omegas?

#6869 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

For some reason they don't list them with the other PinStadium lighting options under "Products", but under "Others": https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-pinball_led_lights_omega

Thanks! Order placed!

#6870 2 years ago

So... on an oktoberfest I just traded for had this connector on the uv line.... thoughts on where or how to hook it up?
Also the lights just don't seem as bright as my other sets.
Thanks!

16236232553633621301693174060823 (resized).jpg16236232553633621301693174060823 (resized).jpg20210613_182955 (resized).jpg20210613_182955 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210613-182938_Pin Stadium (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210613-182938_Pin Stadium (resized).jpg
#6876 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

That is part of the new Konekt system and needs an adapter plugged into it. Maybe check in the coinbox or ask the owner if they still have it. The trigger on Oktoberfest is the shaker motor. As far as the brightness it looks like they did not do the "Change Device" for the new Wifi chip(I see Cool White and Warm White on your color wheel which indicates this) which unlocks the white menu(which is where you will get your illumination). Try this from our App Faqs section:
https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/
Follow the Steps 1-3 for the screens on the top by changing the “Device Settings” from “RGB/W” to “RGB&W”. This will allow access to the White Light menu (labeled “Warm”) which is accessible from the lower part of the screen. This will give you menu settings more familiar what you are used to with the standard Pin Stadiums but with extended features adjustments/presets.
—————————-
1. Perform a “Long Press” with your finger by touching and holding down on the Pinball Machine Name(Device) until a menu pops up
2. Select “Change Device Type”
3. Move selection from “RGB/W” to “RGB&W”
—————————-
FINISHED: You will see the color wheel change to just all colors and then a White menu tab will appear at the bottom of the screen. Toggle back and forth to adjust color and white to your desired setting
Let me know if this helps!!
The other scenario would be that you are used to the Neo Pin Stadiums which are 2.5x brighter : https://pinstadium.com/product/neo_pinstadium_pinball_mods/

Found the connector! Any pictures on how to connect to the shaker motor? Thank ya!

20210614_065750 (resized).jpg20210614_065750 (resized).jpg
#6879 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

If you can take a few pics of your connector and post up here that would be great. I can put some arrows on it to show you the best points to trigger from. Thanks!!

It's the connector with the heat shrink on thr black and yellow

20210614_151521 (resized).jpg20210614_151521 (resized).jpg20210614_151603 (resized).jpg20210614_151603 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#6920 2 years ago

Any chance or way to connect a topper light strip to pin stadium for the homemade topper folks? I think that would be a great option!

#6922 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I don’t not have an adapter for something like that built into the kit. Also that would put additional draw on the power supply which is untested and as a result is not supported or recommended. I hope this helps.

Sure does! Thank you. I sure don't wanna fry anything hahhaha but thought it would be a cool option.

2 months later
#7050 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

1) Why is your Insta page restricted to registered Insta account holders only and not accessible to general public? Was this intentional?
2) What is the facebook link?
2a) Hopefully that is public accessible (like JJP) - as I will visit, but again, I wont register for it to access.

A bunch of the steamers use them so you'd be able to see them live and in action. I've had them on every machine I've had and love them. If there was a way to upload video here I think many would.
Here is my MB se with and without.

20210725_084132 (resized).jpg20210725_084132 (resized).jpg20210726_193043 (resized).jpg20210726_193043 (resized).jpg
4 months later
#7281 2 years ago

How about the best set up for neos on a hobbit?

1 month later
#7325 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

My tmnt will be here Monday I will be ordering a set. Either neo or fusion

Neos are great on tmnt!

2 months later
#7436 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Welcome Neo Pin Stadium "Atom"!! (VERY LIMITED FIRST RUN)
Neo Pin Stadium "Atom" ORDER NOW: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/
A completely redesigned light bar that is MORE than 1/2 the width of the normal Neo Pin Stadiums(60% thinner). Now you can watch them virtually disappear onto the sides of your pinball machine.
Based upon a "dream list" of features the Neo Pin Stadium "Atom" was created to fulfill your hearts desire.  Already love the Neo Pin Stadiums? Well it gets better from here.  Can it really get better?  YES!!!  Try them and you will see.....
This is the DREAM PRODUCT of the Pin Stadium product line and they are going very fast so be sure to ORDER TODAY!  Neo Pin Stadium "Atom" has the amazing features of the Neo Pin Stadiums that you have come to love and now but SO MUCH more!! 
The Neo Pin Stadium "Atom" has the first of it's kind New and Improved cutting edge custom designed RGB LEDS and 33% more!!  This allows for the deepest and richest color illumination ever possible to deliver the highest quality lighting to your pinball playfield.   There is also a brand new Photon Merger 2.0 Technology that blends the LEDS together for the ultimate natural smooth factory appearance that has never been seen before in any of our product lines.  This NOW INCLUDES the famous UV+Glow into the Photon Merger 2.0 technology for a smooth continuous laser space beam embedded on the lightbars.  The UV+Glow now has Micronized LEDS and more of them!! As always, the Atoms are controllable with our free IOS and Android app.  Auto syncs with GI/Modes!
The color wheel gives you over 16,000,000 colors to choose from along with some very popular presets for ease of setting up.  NEO also gives you the ability to adjust to any color of white spectrum also: Warm White, Cool White, Sunlight White, Natural White and all new Diamond White. 
Quick FAQs:
Why Atom?  Simple, it's one of the smallest particles in the universe and simultaneously makes up everything while delivering "life" size results!!
Remember we have 24-7 Customer Service!! 
*Please note that due to high demand for this product, please allow approximately a minimum 0f 10-15 business days to ship
Neo Pin Stadium "Atom" ORDER NOW: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Any chance you have a picture of the neos and atoms next to each other to show the difference in size?

6 months later
#7744 1 year ago

I put a set on a bond pro and love it! I put the flasher on the underwater flasher and love the effect.

20221218_204735 (resized).jpg20221218_204735 (resized).jpg
9 months later
#8055 6 months ago

How do the atoms look on an Indiana Jones PA?
Any sales coming up soon? Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bossk4hire.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tu=bossk4hire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.