(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigcity1200.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6114 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Pin Stadium Hyperbeam pinball mod is official!!
Okay it has been officially decided as of today after so many PM and emails asking if there are any more Hyperbeams left. I have sold several "extra" leftover sets on the side to private collectors and the volume of requests is more than enough to justify putting them up for sale.

Just ordered the Hyperbeams today for my Jurassic Park Premium. Will post before and after when installed. JPP is an awesoms game, but overall dark even with mods currently installed.

More To Come!

These are the latest in the Pin Stadium line of products. Unleash the power with our all NEW Hyperbeam GI Lighting Technology:
~ 2x Brighter RGB+Diamond White GI
~ Deep Spectrum Rich Colors
~ HD Vision Chip Technology
~ Concert Level Performance
~ Playfield Art Boost
~ Invisi-Shield 2.0
~ UV+Glow flasher included
Absolutely Incredible Results Guaranteed!!

They are listed as "Limited" still as the production volume is not "yet" as high as the other products. I am doing smaller batches of them, so if you see them available for sale on the website then it means they are in stock and available for "Same Day" shipping.
Click here to try a set of Hyperbeams: https://pinstadium.com/product/artistic_edition_pinball_mod/
Here is a list of FAQs for those of you considering them. This will make it simple and easy to decide on picking up a set:
1. I already own Pin Stadiums and love them, but what is the difference between these and what I have?
The Hyperbeams have 2x the power of the RGB (colored) lights and the GI lighting color is a brilliant Diamond White versus the Pin Stadium's warm white color. They will have the very popular and loved UV+Glow flasher too.
2. Okay that makes sense now, but how will this make my visual experience even better?
Yes, normal Pin Stadiums allow you to adjust through all ranges of light from warm, sunlight, and cool white so they cover a broad range of machines and their lighting needs exceedingly well.
The Diamond Whites on the Hyperbeams are not warm, sunlight, or cool white, which makes them a new color spectrum for pinball lighting that has been custom designed for by Pin Stadium for the application of using them on playfields that have darker/bolder colored artwork (Off the top of my head: Deadpool, Star Trek(all), Stranger Things, Twilight Zone, Bram Stokers Dracula, Star Wars, Alien, Iron Maiden, Simpson’s Pinball Party, Iron Maiden, Spiderman, and tons more). Think about what games you own and go take a look at them.
It will be very easy to decide if you consider them a dark or bold artwork pinball machine. The simple rule is if you see more bold artwork than light, then these will likely be a great choice for you. If you are unsure, post up here the machine you are considering them for and I can advise.
3. Now we are getting some where, however can you explain why this helps make such a big impact on these machines?
Dark artwork by nature absorbs colors much more aggressively which means it reflects less light, the Hyperbeam's Diamond White (due to it's specific color frequency) and RGB (sheer power)overcomes this by a long stretch due to it's unique color frequency chosen specifically for this application.
4. Why would I not put these on every machine?
This is because the normal Pin Stadiums Warm White base color allows for excellent flexibility of color tones. As a result they cover a wide range of pinball machines, thus providing the versatility of being able to add most any shade of color that you would like by mixing the warm white with the RGB colors to get a wide variety of effects. It is a safe and very satisfying choice as everyone will agree.
Due to the power of the RGB colored lights on the Hyperbeams, you can now fully illuminate your playfield with just colors and no white lighting(if you wanted). This is superb for those of you pinball collectors that want to create a VERY immersive space or haunting atmosphere for a particular theme. If you know that you will not be wanting warm white or flexibility of change the white shades with the normal Pin Stadiums, then this will unlock an entirely new world for you. The Diamond White color will allow the colored lights to do what they do best.
5. Okay I am sold and want to try a set for myself, so if I order them today they are in stock?
Yes and you will be glad you did just like the many other long time loyal Pin Stadium customers who have already seen the difference of them and what is now possible. Get ready!!!
There is a reason I created them in the Pin Stadium laboratory for some of the machines in my personally collection. Once I was impressed with the results, I then offered up a few runs of them to other customers which sold out very quickly. Feedback was phenomenal and they came back asking for more, and now here we are. Thank you all again for your amazing support for the product!!
>>>
Hyperbeams: https://pinstadium.com/product/artistic_edition_pinball_mod/
>>>
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 29.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Glen Rock, PA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigcity1200.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tu=bigcity1200 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.