(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,226 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider big-c66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7019 2 years ago

I tell why demand is so high for pin stadium lights cause there out of this world fantastic makeing your pin one hell of a light show enhances the game .

2 months later
#7173 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Yes! Agreed.
I'm in line too... But I think it's going to be more like a Valentine's present... Unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong and you're right!! Come on Santa! You can do it. GnFR!!

I’m hoping I get my new pin lights before Christmas. I know there covered up right now it’s a rough time of the year

#7181 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I am glad you dig them and that's seriously amazing to hear how satisfied you are with Neo Fusion Ultra+. They are for sure the top dog for a reason and I am happy you agree!!

Man those fusion look great I might should have ordered them for my Munster premium but will see what the others look like when they get here I can always order more lol

2 weeks later
#7204 2 years ago

I just wanted to come on here n give a shout-out for Scott at pin stadium. I had a problem with my ac adapter not wanting to plug in to my baby pins for my Munster premium so I emailed Scott at 10oclock or so at night I wasn’t expecting a response till the next day. In a few minutes Scott is answering me back n helping me to figure out what is wrong and at 11 o’clock at night he’s already started process of shipping me what I need. I can’t say enough about him n his product absolutely fantastic on all levels this my second set of lights n his customer service n products are top notch.

#7213 2 years ago

What are some good settings for my Munster premium color. I can’t seem to get mine to pop like the video I’ve seen. For some reason when I do the select change to rgb&w it goes back to rgb/w. Driving me nuts lol. When I do get them dialed in it’s going to be sweet oh yeah

2 months later
#7324 2 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Stern Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is very popular with the Neo Pin Stadiums for this very reason.......
[quoted image]

My tmnt will be here Monday I will be ordering a set. Either neo or fusion

4 months later
#7535 1 year ago

Man how fantastic is pin stadium lights. I just purchased a set of the new atoms for my tmnt n I put invisiglass on it to and wow what a beautiful pin. Scott is one of the best people in pinball he’s always there to help with any problems u might have no matter when u contact him he answers pretty quick. They sure do make them beautiful.

1EA33F69-8914-4B2C-B069-D5B917320F00.jpeg1EA33F69-8914-4B2C-B069-D5B917320F00.jpeg2CC18376-DA34-4847-A26A-06DEE54DA56E (resized).jpeg2CC18376-DA34-4847-A26A-06DEE54DA56E (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#7568 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

All order for the Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion from this week and weekend have already shipped!!! Production it is full speed ahead. Do you want to experience this kind of tranformation? [quoted image][quoted image]

I have these on my turtles and wow they’re fantastic. Hey Scott do you think you could make baby pins in neon atoms. I would love to have a set for my Munster s premium n they probably would fit better what u think.

#7570 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Glad to hear you are impressed with them. You’ve got the best looking TMNT pinball in the world now!! Others are free to join in the fun
Yes Baby Neo Atoms for Munsters would be killer and should work. Guess I better get in gear on that one.

That’s what I’m talking about Scott u are the man.

2 months later
#7712 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Better jump on this fast as it ends Sunday or While Supplies Last(very possible)!!
Last sale for a VERY long time!!!
Click HERE to order: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/
Use Secret Code: bf22
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image]

Scott now u know u have to give us a sale at CHRISTMAS I MEAN ITS CHRISTMAS RIGHT lol.

#7714 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Black Friday is definitely the last sale for a long time

U can’t blame a person for trying. Lol lol

3 months later
#7824 1 year ago

There’s no doubt SCOTT is one of the best in the business. No matter when you contact him he always responds back even if it’s late at night on a Sunday like he did for me.
I’m saving up now to get a set for my Ghostbusters n can’t wait to see it lit up.

2 weeks later
#7852 1 year ago

Scott they are wicked.

05808D51-62D4-469D-9A36-A970DC16990D (resized).jpeg05808D51-62D4-469D-9A36-A970DC16990D (resized).jpeg08A5553F-BCA8-4E34-9B50-4131284EB3D6 (resized).jpeg08A5553F-BCA8-4E34-9B50-4131284EB3D6 (resized).jpeg1003AAB6-AA4B-49A6-B444-0FE2D80F14F6 (resized).jpeg1003AAB6-AA4B-49A6-B444-0FE2D80F14F6 (resized).jpeg3FC31A03-C486-4920-990D-698EA36BFA6A (resized).jpeg3FC31A03-C486-4920-990D-698EA36BFA6A (resized).jpeg687549BB-8E56-4BBF-80F6-C5F3886A57C3 (resized).jpeg687549BB-8E56-4BBF-80F6-C5F3886A57C3 (resized).jpegDC4CF557-AA57-48E7-98FD-C3432B47DCC9 (resized).jpegDC4CF557-AA57-48E7-98FD-C3432B47DCC9 (resized).jpegE53EAD45-C678-4791-8EF6-0E58B2833E8C (resized).jpegE53EAD45-C678-4791-8EF6-0E58B2833E8C (resized).jpegEAAF1256-4A14-4F9D-9396-B5259F832314 (resized).jpegEAAF1256-4A14-4F9D-9396-B5259F832314 (resized).jpegF47E63C1-A7C4-4BDD-B258-F9A300B68B1D (resized).jpegF47E63C1-A7C4-4BDD-B258-F9A300B68B1D (resized).jpegF7E8D403-19A6-4A97-BC36-ACB737E82CB9 (resized).jpegF7E8D403-19A6-4A97-BC36-ACB737E82CB9 (resized).jpeg
#7856 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Glad I could help!! By the way here are Before and Afters of Chicago Gaming Company Cactus Canyon LE. Lots of these are arriving to collectors recently. Here is what results you can expect [quoted image][quoted image]

Man that’s nice I want a CACTUS CANYON.

Hey Scott quick question. On my ghostbusters shouldn’t I be able to turn the white up and down. I turned the color all the way down and turned the white up and down but it didn’t change anything. Is this the right color wheel it’s on all my pins.

#7857 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Man that’s nice I want a CACTUS CANYON.
Hey Scott quick question. On my ghostbusters shouldn’t I be able to turn the white up and down. I turned the color all the way down and turned the white up and down but it didn’t change anything. Is this the right color wheel it’s on all my pins.

7777E8F3-856F-4670-ADF7-668D8752ABFE (resized).png7777E8F3-856F-4670-ADF7-668D8752ABFE (resized).png
#7859 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

With the Neo Atoms you will use the RGB color wheel for simpler navigation. The new design of the Neo Atoms have consolidated all the extra power along with more/new LEDs into the RGB menu for the better illumination color ranges for all colors and allows all shade ranges of white too. As a result you will not use the White slider and leave it at 0%

Thanks Scott I just got through reading it on pin stadium’s website. I was coming back here to tell I got it. Once again u always answer back when any of us ask questions and need u thanks again u are the best.

#7862 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Installed pinstadium NEO Atoms on Scooby and love it! I tied the UV into the shaker. Going to try and tap into the magnets. I tried the lower magnet and did coil switch and they came on.
I don’t know how often the lower magnet is triggered, but upper magnets for sure. Just need to see which wires feed it. Attached pic of where I placed the clips that hold the wires in place.
I used the 7 color fade function. Scott is awesome ! Going to add them to Godzilla.
Here is video of them on Scooby

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I will have SCOOBY DOO ONE DAY man those colors are wicked good love it.

2 months later
#7953 10 months ago

Scott my neon atoms for my ghostbusters pro are acting funny. I’ve got them set on the settings u recommend and it’s great but I will be playing and all of sudden it changes to completely blue and stays there for a while and goes back to were the colors are all showing and then it will go back to straight blue I’ve only had them for a couple months. None of my other games do that it’s kinda weird lol.

1 month later
#7977 9 months ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Unleash the Extraordinary Power of Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms on Stern's Deadpool Pinball Machine!
Welcome to the cutting-edge world of pinball innovation, where science meets magic! Introducing Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms, the remarkable pinball mods that will revolutionize your Deadpool pinball experience. Step into our high-tech lab as we unveil the incredible powers of these extraordinary mods:
1️⃣ Luminescent Brilliance: Witness the astonishing illumination capabilities of Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms as they infuse your Deadpool playfield with an enchanting radiance. The advanced LED technology we've harnessed creates a mesmerizing display of vibrant colors, transforming your pinball game into an awe-inspiring spectacle.
2️⃣ Glare Obliteration: Prepare to bid farewell to the blinding distractions caused by glare and reflections. Both Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms possess an extraordinary anti-glare property, akin to a forcefield, which eradicates all unwanted shadows and unwanted light interferences. Immerse yourself in a world where every detail is crystal clear, allowing you to focus on your Deadpool conquest.
3️⃣ Phenomenal Light Manipulation: Marvel at the intricate dance of light orchestrated by Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms. Through a fusion of advanced algorithms and innovative engineering, our mods generate dynamic light shows that synchronize with the intensity of your gameplay. Watch in awe as the luminous patterns respond to your every move, creating a symphony of visual enchantment.
4️⃣ Customizable Illuminatory Aura: Unleash your inner artist and wield the power of customization with Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms. Our proprietary technology empowers you to control the luminous aura surrounding your Deadpool pinball machine. Craft an ambiance that perfectly reflects your mood, from vibrant and energetic to mysterious and dramatic. Let your creativity shine through every game.
5️⃣ Pinball Wizard Empowerment: Embrace the extraordinary powers bestowed by Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms and become the ultimate pinball wizard. With enhanced visibility, precise shot accuracy, and lightning-fast reflexes, you'll dominate the Deadpool universe with unmatched finesse. Let the magic of these mods guide your hand and propel you to record-breaking scores.
Embark on a Journey of Pinball Marvels: Immerse yourself in the wondrous realm of Deadpool pinball, enhanced by the awe-inspiring magic of Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms. Experience the fusion of science and enchantment, and let your pinball skills soar to unimaginable heights!
Learn More and Order Today: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
Deadpool (Limited Edition)
Deadpool (Premium)
Deadpool (Pro)
[quoted image][quoted image]

Scott are you doing any specials for the Atlanta show July 28-30. I’m wanting a set for my Deadpool. I’ve just been waiting to see if u we’re coming to the show or going to run a special like u do for shows.

1 week later
#7990 9 months ago

Put my new pins on DEADPOOL last night and holy moly absolutely gorgeous. I’m talking about the artwork is hitting on every level. I just posted over on Deadpool sight and said this might even better than my Munsters premium tmnt ghostbusters guardians as far as how they make everything just pop and that’s saying something especially when I’m comparing it to my Munsters premium which is gorgeous in its on right. I’ll be at Atlanta show July 28-30 and it want be the same playing on those games without pin stadium lights on them.

#7996 9 months ago

Oh my Deadpool is no longer dark absolutely beautiful colors with my pin stadium on. I have them on all my games
Munsters premium
Ghostbusters
Tmnt
Guardians
U can’t go wrong with pin stadium lights mine are the atoms. Every game I get will have them. I’m going to the SOUTHERN FRIED GAMEING EXPO IN ATLANTA SATURDAY 29 and it will be alot different playing with out pin stadium’s on the games but I’m excited to play all day.

IMG_3181 (resized).jpegIMG_3181 (resized).jpegIMG_3182 (resized).jpegIMG_3182 (resized).jpeg
5 months later
#8118 3 months ago

I have pinstadium on all of my pins. They are absolutely one if not the best mod to do when you get a game. I go play at an arcade or something and it’s like playing a whole different game u can’t hardly see the games in some of these places. When friends and family come over they all go your pins are beautiful. Now on top of pin stadium lights being fantastic let’s not forget how great the owner SCOTT is. It doesn’t matter what time you call him or day he always gets back with you to help with any problems you’re having a lot of pinball business could learn a thing or two from him on how to take care of customers.

3 months later
#8222 3 days ago

Order my 8 pair pinstadium s for Elvira.
I go to arcade and play and go man I’m so glad I’ve got pinstadium lights on my games at home. It’s night and day playing with out having them on your game. Not only lightning everything up to we’re u can see the whole playfield but the way they bring out the artwork is absolutely amazing. Also u can’t beat Scott he’s absolutely one of the best people in the business to deal with. If u have a problem with anything he takes care of it quickly not 3 weeks down the road. Pinstadium lights are truly one of the greatest things to happen to pinball in my opinion so buy people u want be disappointed I guarantee it. Robert Cassell.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

2,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashua, NH
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider big-c66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tu=big-c66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.