(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MustangPaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#64 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

What is the current draw at full brightness and RGB all white?

Yes that has to be known, especially for a Spike game. They don't have that much power to spare unless you use the service outlet.

5 months later
#704 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

He just turned down the white and blue all the way up. The app has a color wheel on it. You just drag your finger to the color you want. Then up the brightness of that color.
Then up the brightness of the white.

I don't have a smart phone so how do I do that?

#708 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not sure. Haha. Maybe there's a web version that can adjust the settings. I will say, the default settings are usually pretty good, but yeah you definitely want to be able to access that app somehow.
Buy a cheap ass tablet?

Thanks, this whole apps thing has me confused cuz I have a dumb phone. You'd think it would come with some kind of remoter for cases like me.

#717 6 years ago

Thanks for the info guys. I don't have a smart phone, I don't have Wifi, don't have cable tv, no real need for any of that crap but I do have a puter a windoz which I hate. Life is complicated enough without all that other junk which they TELL us we need. Looks like this mod is out for me.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#735 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Damn Gillian’s Island.....Mr leg light ups with his cool MOD but doesn’t have a smart phone to access apps or even WIFI!!!!!
Nobody told me I needed that stuff......I JUST NEED IT!!!!

Yup don't need that junk to run my mod.

1 week later
#844 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I have mine installed on my TWD which has sideboard art. No problems sticking to the blades. Here's a after and before pic.

Hey Billy, want your out lanes to look better. Put 1 inch tall (wide) by whatever length you need polished stainless steel (mirrors I call them) on the black wood pieces. Mini mirrors. I even put them under the plastics to reflect all the light back out which helps light the plastics better. Just a suggestion.

IMGA0266 (resized).JPGIMGA0266 (resized).JPG

IMGA0264 (resized).JPGIMGA0264 (resized).JPG

IMGA0263 (resized).JPGIMGA0263 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#915 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Nope. Originally bought it intending to install in Mustang, but Baywatch REALLY needed the lighting. But Mustang does have additional lighting and Metallica has Total Lightshow installed.

I put 2 double spotlights on an moved the 2 single spots up on other plastics on my Pro and it's plenty bright.

#933 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Great news! I wanted to announce that for the GOTG owners to be that we have just officially announced the official plug and play Pin Stadium kit with the optional GI module and UV+Glow flasher feature. This playfield is going to be very UV reactive and its going to really ignite and come alive. For those of you who are interested in ordering or if you have any questions please email me at [email protected] Several have already placed their orders so just posting this up here to let others know that they are now available.
Gameplay videos and along with before and afters with the Pin Stadium installed on the GOTG will be posted up very shortly!

That's an LE isn't it?

1 week later
#998 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Swapped the Pin Stadium from Baywatch over to Mustang. I again disconnected the UV flasher like I did on Baywatch. Just not the right style for Mustang and Baywatch. But you want an eye blinding UV lightshow? Connect the flasher to the Mustang scoop flasher (Cobra insert).
The other "issue" is that Mustang has plastic ramp returns running along each side of the playfield and these reflect the LEDs in the plastic. Can be a little distracting to me since I just wanted a brighter playfield, but it kinda looks cool too. This kit will end up in my TFTC where the UV flasher will look great and be a complementary effect.
Pin Stadium turned off:

Pin Stadium on with 100% brightness and white:

50% brightness with slightly more red/orange to bright the playfield but keep it warm.

Man that's bright. Mustang is a bright game to begin with, I just relocated the 2 single spots up higher and added 2 double spots and it's perfect for me.

2 weeks later
#1085 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Just installed on my Dialed In CE and holy sh$t another mod that is must have for all my games for now On! Until you see them in person don't hate! The lighting is incredible, you sir have hit a home run!! Blings nice with mirror blades Before & after pics...
Thanks,
Eric

Your games are always over the top.

#1168 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Don't know what to get for the holidays or for that special collector you know?
There have been a lot of requests for Pin Stadium gift certificates for the holidays. This gift card gives you the ability to get the ultimate Pin Stadium set up (GI module with UV+Glow) for the pinball machine of your choice. Upon completing the purchase we will email you your gift card certificate that you can print and give to that special someone or yourself. Happy Holidays!
Here is the link to purchase:
https://pinstadium.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=55

That's some cool artwork you have there.

#1177 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Thanks you! By the way your light up legs looked really cool on that Dialed In CE that was posted up a few threads back. Good work!

Hey thanks, I really like how the look on DI. Oh you and I really got blasted on the clown puke topic didn't we. I just can't wrap my head around why some people have to be so cruel, we both have great products and our service is top notch.

#1180 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Just focusing on what’s important.

Yup, the customer is more important and Congratulations on your 500th sale.

1 month later
#1370 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Pin Stadium Booth at Texas Pinball Festival 2018, Free admission to the show and Pin Stadium discount with each pinball registration to our booth through TPF website!
Do you want to know how to get in to the Texas Pinball Festival for free, get a special discount on your Pin Stadium with free installation, and get your pinball machine featured our special VIP Pin Stadium booth area of the TPF? (Special thanks to Ed for making this offer possible)
We are looking to select a few collectors for this opportunity. We will put your pinball machine on display in our special vendor booth, give you a discount on your Pin Stadium with free installation services (if you need them).
If you are interested please follow these 2 easy steps:
Step 1:
Register with Ed at TPF via this link and mention in the notes that you would like to be part of the Pin Stadium booth promotion.
http://texaspinball.com/tpf/exhibitors/exhibitors-main/
Step 2:
Complete this form on our website so that we can enter you in to be chosen to be featured inside of the Pin Stadium booth:
http://pinstadium.com/texas_pinball_festival/
(we ask that your game be in nice shape cosmetically and mechanically)
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com
[email protected]
For additional information email me directly or visit this link:
http://texaspinball.com/tpf/exhibitors/exhibitors-main/
Just be sure when you register to put in the notes that this is to be for the Pin Stadium booth. They will then allow you to bring your machine into the vendor hall to our booth. You will then be eligible to purchase at a discounted rate a set of NEW Pin Stadium lights with the GI Module and UV+Glow flasher options. We will then install them in your pinball machine when you arrive and your machine will remain on display for the duration of the show (Friday-Sunday) for demonstration purposes for others to come see and play.

That's one hell of a deal, wish I was going I'd bring my Jack Bot but just to far away.

#1373 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes, thanks to Ed running TPF he is really a nice guy and willing to do anything to help make the show a better experience for everyone including customers and vendors. Would have loved to see them on your Jackbot.

Yeah that's what shows need, new ideas like yours to keep people coming back.

2 weeks later
#1468 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I have an LED color DMD & some mods. Ideally I would rather go the external power source mode.
Thanks for the info!

Put a setup like this in your game. You'll need a 12v 2A wall wart, a SAM 8 way power splitter and some 3 pin Molex male and female connectors (with only the 2 outer pins installed for 12v) and some wire.

IMGA0596 (resized).JPGIMGA0596 (resized).JPG

#1470 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'm thinking along the lines of this.....

A tad bit of overkill but it will work.

2 weeks later
#1548 6 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Ladies and Gentlemen! I would like to now introduce you to...the Great Houdini!

Love the look of the wireforms.

1 week later
#1624 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Special Thanks to SDTM zmeny and hollywoodbone for making this happen!
It’s their hometown show and they wanted to do something special for their viewers and Pin Stadium is paying thanks for them as a tribute to SDTM with a 10% discount and FREE SHIPPING!
This is starting today (just now!) and going throughout the duration of the Louisville show this weekend (Fri-Sun) while supplies last!!
Remember the new Ghost Cable design and Universal Power comes free with all Pin Stadiums going forward. You will surely love these new features!
The code is:
“sdtm”
Once you add the item to your cart be sure to click on “View Cart” in order to be able to redeem the this offer and enter the code there.
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com

Hell of a deal.

4 months later
11 months later
#4919 4 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Huge difference on Alien and absolutely so happy to also have them on JJP Pirates as I was able to remove all those ugly Spot lights [quoted image][quoted image]

Nicely modded.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MustangPaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tu=MustangPaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.