(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,220 posts
  • 695 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Highscoresaves.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5803 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

It will do really well with it. The RGB GI of MMR will not be affected and will be retained 100% in full force effect.
The Pin Stadiums will balance out all of the playfield illumination throughout the entire machine, thus eliminating dark spots and the shadows. That are will really come alive too. You will be very pleased with the results, promise!!
Then the UV+Glow of the Pin Stadiums triggered from the left castle flasher is icing on the cake when you destroy the castle.

Is there video of this? Interested.

3 weeks later
#5894 4 years ago

Ok. Just learning about these....
What set would you recommend for the CGC remakes? I have all 3 but will start with 1 set on a game to see how it looks IRL

#5900 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The CGC machines are very popular with the collectors installing Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights-2/
The Pin Stadiums listed above are definitely the place to start for results you will be VERY impressed with. Then many progress to the Fusions:
https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/
Here are a couple of Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, and Attack From Mars...

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks Scott.
Placed an order a few minutes ago got AFM....

#5903 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

You are welcome and glad I could help. Your order has been packed and will go out tomorrow. Tracking has already been sent. I appreciate your support and I can’t for for you to see them in action on that machine. Destroying the saucer take on a whole new dimension with the UV+Glow flasher.

I'll be honest, there are a lot of options to order....I was a tad confused until you wrote the post above and had pics of the difference in lighting. I didn't spring for the $399 version since I didn't know how different it was from the $279 version. I think it may be the names of what it's called. Just a bit overwhelming! I'll learn the lingo someday!

Excited to see it in action. Appreciate it

#5915 4 years ago

Ordered a set, thanks for the coupon!

I was thinking of getting another set for MMrRE that'll be coming in soon....what machine should I select if I push myself to order another set?

#5917 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The best and highest performing are the Fusions and highlight recommend them: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/
There are tons of great flashers on MMR especially. Put it this way, if your are not “blown” away by the results. I sincerely mean that.
You will be elated with the regular Pin Stadiums and very happy, but if you go with the Fusions you will be floored. That’s a promise!

Cool. I appreciate that.
But, to ask again, what machine do I put in on the site for MMRRE? It's not a selection

#5919 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Just enter Medieval Madness Remake Chicago Gaming. Any of those versions are fine and will be good.

Ok. Awesome. I just was curious, the RE is more like the MBLE and AFMRLE than the 2015 version.

Appreciate the clarification!

#5930 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The CGC machines are very popular with the collectors installing Pin Stadiums: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights-2/
The Pin Stadiums listed above are definitely the place to start for results you will be VERY impressed with. Then many progress to the Fusions:
https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/
Here are a couple of Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, and Attack From Mars...

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What's a standard setting to get results on AFMr? I have everything installed,just seeing what is suggested....want to see a good pop of the playfield...100% white?

#5934 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is a great place to start for the settings. See the attached image.
This will give you a nice pop on the playfield but also an alien like slight cast of green that really enhances the theme. Make note of the “RGB” number values on the top left if you want to match this a exactly, just tap on these and you can perform granular control that way to get the exact numbers. However use this setting as a general reference to what you think is best. It’s a great point to start though.
Then adjust the White lighting to around 60-70% for a nice balance of illumination.
The way to look at best setting up a machine with the Pin Stadium app is the color wheel will give you your color casting. In almost every case keep that at 100% (this is the top slider labeled “Brightness) all the way to the right and then next move your finger around on the color wheel to a desired color. Then the White lights (bottom slider) will give you your illumination and visibility of the ball/playfield.
To start, what I normally do is turn off the white light all the way to the left to 0% and then adjust the colors in the wheel to see what makes the artwork pop. After I find a color that I like, I then gradually dial in the white lighting(bottom slider) to a point where it seems optimal.
Do all of this in a dark room so that you can isolate the Pin Stadium lighting effects with precision.
I hope this helps.
Scott[quoted image]

Cool beans Scott!
Looks good.

Now, since I have MBr arriving Tuesday (thanks again for the amazing sale) what settings do you suggest on that?

Might as well ask for MMr....I'm ordering that today too.

#5936 4 years ago

Ok, placed my 3rd order.....for the MMrRE coming in soon....Order number: 37948

2 months later
#6172 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Good news!! Now that tons of Pin Stadiums (and I mean tons) are getting installed on the new Chicago Gaming Company Medieval Madness Royal editions, I have updated the best locations to trigger the GI from that are now "pretty". Also they will sync 100% with the machine now.
--
--
Medieval Madness: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-pin-stadiums/#1534622668759-c733018c-b205
*Note: For models made in 2020-up CGC has changed the wiring when the Royal Editions came out.  You will use either the  "Royal" or "Non-Royal" depending on which one you have.  All others made prior will be the "Original" installation listed on the bottom.
GI: Look in the area where the "Green" arrow is on the left side of the picture and then locate the connector labeled "GI3".  Next you will use insert the wire taps from behind(pressure fit them in with those wires) on the Black and Yellow wire then clip the black alligator clips from the Pin Stadium Blue and White cable. 
Flasher:  In that same area located the connector labeled "FL17" (it is 2 connectors above the one you just did for the GI). Next you will use insert the wire taps on the Black and Yellow wire then clip the red alligator clips from the Pin Stadium Red and Green cable.  That's it for this part!! 
--
--
Thank you for everyone that helped to get these pics to me and the input. Together we got it solved!!
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image]

Glad I waited to install on the Royal Edition
Appreciate you posting these pics

1 week later
#6181 3 years ago

Well, this 3rd set is not installing as well as the others ...

The lights are staying green (I haven't been able to adjust) then shows me being offline.

Rebooted everything, even my router, no go....

Still can control the other games.

Stumped here. Need help.

#6183 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Glad to help and I replied also to your PM too. I would suggest doing a factory reset, go to Step 3: “How Do I Add Pin Stadiums To My Wifi Network?” on this link:
https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/
Once you reset them you should see the lights change through color sequences red, green,blue, and white. At that point you will see the “LEDNet******” network in your mobile device’s WiFi settings. Tap on that and connect to it. From there you should be good to go!
Let me know if you have any other questions or need help.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
PS everyone: Check this link out: https://www.facebook.com/252932118514804/posts/872899189851424/

Already done this
Let's keep to PM until figured out

Lights are staying green....

Screenshot_20200606-180400 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200606-180400 (resized).png
#6185 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Cool just replied

Quick thank you to Scott. He gave me a call and we discussed the issue I was having. Seems that I can only get 5ghz on my router. For some reason, I set up the other machines on it no issues. But this one did.

I was ready to throw in the towel. Scott suggested I make my color changes through the app without connecting to my wifi....I didn't think of that!

I just set them and forget them anyways, so this solution was ideal for me.

Appreciate all your help Scott. Awesome products and even more awesome support!

IMG_20200606_195156850 (resized).jpgIMG_20200606_195156850 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Carrollton, TX
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Highscoresaves.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tu=Highscoresaves and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.