(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DudeRegular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2776 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I must have missed the description. Watched the entire cartoon yet I still have no idea what is being sold? Is there another video I missed. A picture, how to, or just a simple description without robots of what is for sale. Interested yet confused......

The vid could certainly be more descriptive. My take is it replaces flashers with the new app controlled modules. I could be way off though.

#2782 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Or it could be a robot and astroids that fly around your room while you play? lol I am more confused After the release on everything but the price which will need Way detail but I suspect I missed some key Non spiel-burg marketing description...

Haha, ya. So now that I think about it, how do the secret buttons work? Some pics of actual hardware would probably go a long way here.

2 months later
#3472 5 years ago

Ordered a kit for my TZ. Looking forward to it!

3 months later
#3965 5 years ago

Hover is wifi connected headlamps!

#3966 5 years ago

My real guess is an attachment to the playfield itself rather than the cabinet sides. This will allow the raising of the playfield while keeping the lights installed.

3 weeks later
#4119 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I am finalizing the design for them after doing some testing at TPF. I will post up a timeframe shortly.

Cough - Still doing a giveaway for the correct guesses? - cough

#4155 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

No but you can Heckle the Pinball Undesirables guy on Sunday and win a set!! Lol

Man, I will have to check that out. To clarifiy, wasn't trying to swing a full set of lights. I was referring back to when you were asking for guesses on hover. my failed attempt to be clever over internet typing haha.

Quoted from pinstadium:

This is BIG time guys, promise I will predict it's going to be the biggest hit add-on to date. Always something brewing in the Pin Stadium laboratory and more clues coming really REALLY soon. Stay tuned and feel free to guess what this is. If someone guesses it correctly I will PM you prior to the announcement at TPF. In fact, if you get it right the first 5 correct Pinsiders to guess correctly win one. This thing is wicked sweet. This should be fun!!
[quoted image]

Anyways, looking forward to the hover. I have a set of lights that I have yet to install and may wait to get the new mounting style. Thanks bud!

2 months later
#4752 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

This is BIG time guys, promise I will predict it's going to be the biggest hit add-on to date. Always something brewing in the Pin Stadium laboratory and more clues coming really REALLY soon. Stay tuned and feel free to guess what this is. If someone guesses it correctly I will PM you prior to the announcement at TPF. In fact, if you get it right the first 5 correct Pinsiders to guess correctly win one. This thing is wicked sweet. This should be fun!!
[quoted image]

Quoted from DudeRegular:

My real guess is an attachment to the playfield itself rather than the cabinet sides. This will allow the raising of the playfield while keeping the lights installed.

Do you need my address?

1 month later
#5315 4 years ago

My set of lights is acting up. They are dropping out of the app and reverting to a flashing colors mode when they do. I have to add them as a new set each time in the app and re-do the color and warmth settings.

I tried the unplug them 4 times fast deal I saw posted elsewhere in the thread. They are in a batman 66. Flash is hooked up to the pop bumper area if that is relevant.

#5320 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

That sounds to be like the power supply is acting up. Email me and I will send a new one out to you. That will resolve the issue for you.
[email protected]

Done. Thanks man

5 months later
#5773 4 years ago
Quoted from yannflipp1337:

Hey guys, so i just bought myself the Pin Stadium Fusion mod.
I went to Indisc last week and saw an alice cooper with it and it was the first time i saw a pin stadium with my own eyes so when i got home i just insta buy no brainer for me.
I ordered the mod for my Monster Bash (original) but i'm starting to think a bit about which games i could put them on. I have at the moment working 100% at my home :
Stern Trek Premium , Iron Maiden LE , JJP POTC LE & Monster bash.
On which pin would you guys recommend me putting my pin stadium on? I know it's kind of a personnal taste but i would like to know somebody' else opinion.
Thanks guys looking forward for you answers! I should get my order friday!

Without seeing your games in your space, I would say Monster Bash since its a dark game in my opinion.

3 months later
#6110 3 years ago

I have Omegas in my JP. How do I change the sunlight/warm white?
The color wheel and brightness don't appear to have any impact. The warm white slider seems to work like a brightness. It doesn't change the color, just changes the amount of light. thanks

#6112 3 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Hey great question and glad to help! As part of the design for the Omegas in exchange for the RGB capability they have the BLUR (diffuser) and the ability to adjust the color temp of the white lighting from Warm White to Sunlight white through use of the “White” slider in the app. The LEDs are specifically designed to alter their color state through the increase of voltage when using adjustment slider in the app.  As the power increases the lights color band will begin to slowing change spectrum through that range.   
The “White” slider is the one that is used for the Omegas (which is what you are using now) and regulates the voltages.  Generally speaking from 1% up to 25%- 30% will be the warm white band and increasingly after that it will ramp up quickly to sunlight color.  
The “Brightness” slider is not used with the standard Omegas as that is for the Omega Plus+ or the normal Pin Stadium with the RGB colors.
So the good news is that everything is working correctly

Thanks bud. I went through a bunch of percentages taking pics. Its a bit hard to tell the difference in the color, but maybe the colors on JP have an impact on that. The diffuser is such a nice feature.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DudeRegular.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tu=DudeRegular and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.