(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,223 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cheeks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 7 years ago

Wow, I didn't realize this was not connected to the GI or that it had a separate on/off power.

I just ordered one of these kits last week, and frankly might have re-thought that if I knew these things. The separate on/off is annoying but not a deal-killer. Could this be wired to a 12V power source instead of powered by an always-on outlet?

The major downer is this not being connected to the GI. If the GI turns off, this NEEDS to turn off as well. Is that something in the plans for future versions? If it is not / will not be part of kits ordered in this first batch, is it possible to get out of my order? Before I would cancel my order, I would want to confirm how much GI dimming is in my game, but as a general kit, this seems like a must-have feature for games with controlled GI.

1 week later
#140 6 years ago

Agree with all the comments about adding the GI feature. This really should be something incorporated into the default design since they have not been produced yet. Why would you NOT want this to mimic any controlled GI?

1 week later
#152 6 years ago

So, what's the status on these? I ordered 3 weeks ago with the "mandatory pre-orders are almost sold out" and as of a week ago they still were not. I get the "they're filling fast" as a method to try and bump sales, but given you've said there's an 8-10 week lag time from when pre-orders fill, that's looking like I might be waiting until July or August for something I paid for at the beginning of April.

Any updates?

#156 6 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

He was pretty clear and honest about what he was doing. I met with Scott 2 weeks ago and will be meeting with him again. Even after his launch he is trying to give you guys the extras that you are asking for, lights that turn on with the game, possible GI integration etc... I don't even think he is adding anything to the cost.
I have 100% faith that he will do what he said he will. Just be patient, you will be getting an outstanding product. His stuff impressed me and that's hard to do.
Give him the time he asked for from the beginning.
Chris
http://www.rockcustompinball.com

I asked for a status which doesn't seem like a lot to ask when I pre-paid 3 weeks ago under the impression the initial batch was almost sold out. Not insinuating anything, just trying to understand where things sit.

#161 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

So, currently no eta until 100 orders are filled?

Apparently not.

1 week later
#204 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

We wanted to reconfirm and let everyone know that the Pin Stadium kits (ordered and to be ordered) will come with a direct fit PCB board adapter for your machines including the new JJP and Stern SAM, Whitestar, Spike and Spike 2 systems, Spooky, Chicago Coin, Bally Williams WPC, WPC 95, System 11 etc. This will allow for direct plug and play powering up and down with the game. These will be included at no additional charge either. Thanks!!!

Good to hear! What is the current status of being controlled by in-game GI? Are you looking to include this or not? I'm not sure where things landed on this issue.

1 month later
#353 6 years ago

Can I get an opinion from an objective source about this kit as it relates to the flasher aspect?

I get that these light the playfield really well. I have a set on order for Rob Zombie. The thing is, Rob Zombie has an underwhelming flasher light show, so I'm not worried about losing anything there.

For other games that have an impressive flasher light show, does all the extra light diminish the impact of the light show? I have a Starship Troopers, which has an amazing flasher light show! I've been thinking about installing this kit with the UV option since there is a lot of reactive orange on the playfield, but I'm concerned that all the extra light and flashers will take away from the Red/Yellow/Green/Blue flasher effects in the game right now.

No offense to the OP, but I know he thinks this kit will look good in all applications. Does anyone without a vested interest have experience seeing this kit in person installed in a game that has a dynamic flasher light show?

#361 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

To demonstrate the quality and brightness of our special made UV+Glow flasher feature. Normally you would just hook this up to your favorite flasher faster but in this case I hooked it up to a constant "On" source. It created an amazing and wondrous eerie glow that really brought the UV reactive Ghostbusters Premium to life. I'm going to leave it this way as it's super cool and it's another way you can use the Pin Stadium kit to make your pinball pop. Look at Slimer glowing his glory:
» YouTube video

While I appreciate you providing options, frankly if I wanted an always on UV lighting source, I would get the Pinball Refinery UV kit for about 1/3 of your price. The whole reason I paid extra for your kit was the more normalized lighting and UV only in flashes, not a constant UV washout.

2 weeks later
#416 6 years ago

I got no email either.

1 week later
#439 6 years ago

Do these kits work in early 80s Ballys? They are all pretty much too dark to play in a completely dark room and switching to LEDs only compounds the problem. Spotlights look really out of place in these games, so the lighting options are limited. These are pre-flashers, so the flasher option might not be usable, but at least the general lighting part could be helpful if they're compatible. I have 10 games from this era, so it would be nice to know if they work.

1 month later
#509 6 years ago

Was this kit supposed to come with any installation instructions? I'm sure it's quick and easy, but mine arrived with absolutely no documentation and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to connect any of it. I didn't see anything on the website either.

#517 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Received my kit from Scott this past week and I'm super impressed with the kit and the way he is conducting business. I followed this project from its initial release and watched him take suggestions from us all and work them into the product. I could tell he was all in on making these the best he could and for that reason I felt safe jumping in on the preorder.
Once received I found the kit easy to install. The directions in the email were pretty straight forward. I installed into a Soooky Rob Zombie which at the time the directions didn't specify what connector on the driver board you were supposed to connect to. Even without that information it was pretty straight forward where it went. To double check before I ruined anything I shot an email to Scott and he quickly got me the answer as well as informed me he had updated the directions. I also encountered some trouble getting my flasher feature to work. Not a fault of the kit whatsoever I just had my wires backwards on the flasher I was trying to tap into. I emailed Scott mid day on a Sunday and he had a reply within 10 minutes and continued to provide support throughout the process until I got it working.
The app is super easy to work and adjust your lights to what you like. Below are some examples of my game. The pictures were taken in a dark room and without the kit you can really see how dark this game is. The other photos are with the kit installed with me changing around the color settings in the app to show how you can adjust to your liking
I purchased the kit with the UV + glow and boy oh boy is that thing AWESOME! When the flasher you tied into goes off. Be prepared for an awesome show of light across your Playfield! In my opinion the flasher feature is a must have. I also opted to purchase the GI module which will shut off the pinstadium kit when your GI lights turn off for certain modes and this also works flawlessly.
If you can't tell by this review I am super impressed with the kit. It definitely added some bling and needed lighting help for my machine. I'm certain that even if you are overall happy with your lighting this would be an awesome mod to have due to just how many colors you can customize too. This thing is definitely a capable kit which will allow you more color options for your machine by purchasing one product.
As my collection grows I'm certain this will be one of the first mods I buy for my machines. If you're on the fence about this don't be! It's a great product being produced from a stand up guy. I'm also betting he's got other ideas for this product as well and I can't wait to see how it evolves.
Great work Scott!

I just picked up a kit for RZ too. What settings did you use for the color? Did you tie the flash into the purple flasher? Finally, are you saying that the flash polarity matters (works one way but not the other)?

1 week later
#610 6 years ago

I have this kit in Rob Zombie and it looks great. The color options are cool too. My question / concern is with other games I might put it in. With the RGB + White lighting, the White is warm White. This worked fine for RZ because the prescribed color tone was Red. In *almost* all my other games where I've switched to LEDs, I slant toward cool/natural White and gone away from the warm.

I can get cool White from the RGB, but typically you would supplement using the additional white slider to wash out / brighten the game. If I want a game to have cool White lighting, can I get the kit with cool instead of warm White? Or am I missing something with configuring this?

For example, a game like Bride of Pinbot, I've gone totally cool white with a little blue in the GI. I don't want any warm in that. Similarly, I want to try this kit in Centaur. That Black & White playfield needs cool, not warm.

Thoughts?

#657 6 years ago

Can the flasher option be triggered by connecting to a switch instead? I was thinking it might be cool to connect it to a spinner.

#661 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

bobukcat and chuckwurt are correct as the machine is constantly pulsing the switch matrix, but in many cases the switch triggers a flasher or insert bulb so you can simply trigger from that.

I was thinking for some 80s Bally games. They don't have flashers and I'd have to see if any of the ones I'm thinking have associated lights (but I don't think so).

1 week later
#768 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

At this time you would need to chose a single color, however I will put this in the suggestion box for sure!!
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com

Did I read somewhere that you are working on the ability to customize the Flash color in a similar way as changing the GI color now? If so, would this work with the current hardware?

1 month later
#1116 6 years ago

About to install one of these into a STTNG, but I've seen lots of reports of it blowing fuses when added to a game with a ColorDMD, which mine has. Any recommendations on how to safely and reliably add this to a ColorDMD STTNG?

#1148 6 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

I do have a color DMD and upgraded speakers etc so it did max out the 12 volt so even after swapping to a new rottendog board it still blew the fuse and I noticed the cannon got slow. Once I made my power supply and took off the pinstadium lights everything went back to normal.
Before I had pinstadium I never noticed the slower cannons and somewhat weak flippers but with the new rottendog board and pinstadium on the service outlet the game plays like new. I plan on fixing my old board - as other firms write weak bridge rectifiers are the culprit.
I just think STTNG is just a game with so much going on it’s always going to need an external power supply- it will for sure with a color dmd and pinstadium.

This means PinStadium DOES NOT power on/off with the game, correct? You plug it / unplug it every time you want to use it, right?

3 months later
#1853 6 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

If only you could change the flasher color in the app. Maybe PS2.0?

Is this a realistic possibility? I like the UV on some games, but in others it just doesn't fit. Part of the awesomeness of PinStadium is the versatility of being able to customize and move between games. Would be great if this included the flasher as well.

Is this currently a limitation of the hardware or the app software? Are the flashers currently used RGB to where an app upgrade could produce this, or would this concept need new LED hardware? I could have sworn I saw you comment back at the beginning that adjustable flasher color was on the horizon, but have not heard anything about it since.

1 month later
#2249 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Some have asked for Stargate pics with the Pin Stadiums:

This is a game where I'm really torn what to do. I get purple, because it's sort of a space theme, but a warm white fits the Egyptian theme. Obviously for GI this can be changed with the app, but the flasher color is the question. I really LOVE the white flashers in this game during Sandstorm, which makes me consider getting white flashers on a PinStadium, but I hate locking myself into a color I might not want on another game if I ever wanted to move it. Just not sure if I want UV+Glow in this game...I definitely don't think it goes with every theme.

#2254 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

If somebody has a scared stiff with UV Glow or any other flasher color, can you post a video of it in action? Trying to decide b/w glow and green. I know glow is preferred but I'm trying not to overdo it with glow considering it's on the machine next to my SS. Thanks!

I get your point of not wanting UV on everything (I don't either), and I definitely feel there are games where that doesn't really fit the theme/colors. That said, I think the UV looks pretty cool on SS.

#2259 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

yeah I'm going to go green and then if I want UV I'll switch with AFM. Good idea. This way I can mix them up....

They both have that orange in the playfield that lights up with the UV. Don't know how I would like green, I guess it depends on how much it flashes (based on what you hook it to). This dilemma is exactly why I wish the flashers had the same customizability as the GI lights.

2 months later
#2644 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Very soon! I promised by Summer 2018 and it's almost over. I am keeping to my word

Meteorological fall begins tomorrow...just sayin'.

2 weeks later
#2751 5 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

I like Scott and I like Pin Stadiums, but this is some over-the-top hype right here.
Somebody took too many marketing courses.
Maybe it will translate to bigger sales, but for the rest us, we who are simply curious to know more, the unnecessary concealment is tedious.
Just sayin’.

Couldn't agree more. I have several PinStadiums, with plans to get more. I may even like whatever this belt thing turns out to be, but there is seriously NO CHANCE it could live up to the hype. The slowly opening door and a daily screenshot of the countdown clock? Seriously? There's building hype, and then there's beating it to death. I'm not trying to be a dick, and I don't mean any offense to Scott (who has proven he's a good and helpful guy), but I've seriously considered draining this entire thread because I can't take another announcement about the announcement.

Quoted from pinstadium:

The first group is going to sell out fast!

Just a suggestion, if you're that sure these are going to sell out almost immediately, there's no need to beat us all over the head with the hype leading up to the release.

#2778 5 years ago

All the hype and nobody even knows what the new thing is. Less hyperbole and more descriptions would have been good.

I guess it's flashers you control the color of through the app, which is what we've been asking for since the beginning. If it's more than that, I missed it too.

#2806 5 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Wait, so $280 for the Pinstadium with Invisisshield and UV Glow, and another $260 for the special new flasher? $540 plus shipping? I love your product, but you must be out of your damned mind....

And PinStadium just jumped the shark...

I'm guessing you could leave off $50 from the original flashers since the new module is $260 of dedicated flashers, but the new module probably doesn't even do UV. Either way, $500+ for lighting?!?

I've been hoping for color adjustable flashers from the beginning, I never dreamed it would come in the form of a $260 upgrade.

#2829 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is a picture of them compared to the Pin Stadiums and it shows the size comparison, the Phantom cables. But most importantly it shows the 5 buttons and where they are located. I labeled them to show the buttons that allow for the presets and customizations of each flashers. Simply Press "Program/Preview" to initiate the sequence for using the app to customize each one.
[quoted image]

Most people don't even understand what this does, as in what they will experience while playing a game. But every time someone asks about it, you keep talking about how big the board is, that there are buttons, and explaining how someone can program it.

You're too close to this. You need to step back and understand that most people reading this don't know what your product does. It's way too early to try and teach people HOW to do things when nobody even knows WHAT it does.

#2877 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That’s pretty much it. You have four flasher hookups.
Pick the flashers you want each flasher hookup to go to.
Then you can individually control what each flasher color will be.
So for your getaway:
You can set it to flash red when the middle flasher on the supercharger goes.
You can have it flash a different color for another flasher in the game.
And so on.
Here were this can get awesome.
MET:
Every time you hit the snake, the game flashes green as he spits the ball out.
Every time you hit sparky the game flashes blue
Every time you hit the tomb stones it flashes white
Every time you hit the coffin it flashes red.

Tons of posts about the original PinStadium were regarding where to hook up the (single) flasher so it wasn't overkill by going off too often. How in the world is 4x connections not going to be beyond over the top? I can't imagine I'm going to want this. Scott kept promising some day we'd have a color-adjustable flasher option. Too bad it only comes in SUPER BLING mode and with a $260 price tag. I was 100% in for a single color-adjustable flasher option. Too bad it doesn't look like we'll get a reasonable option to accomplish that.

1 week later
#3018 5 years ago

So can I assume that Orion's Belt has eliminated the possibility of a single color-adjustable flasher option? Having 4 (really 5) trigger points is WAY too over the top for me. Many people have wanted to be able to color adjust the original PinStadium flasher. I'll be really disappointed if the only way to do that is by buying an excessive add-on.

#3020 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Great post and this gives me an opportunity to explain even more:
For that ability it did need a complete redesign from the ground up. There is a flasher module dedicate to exactly this and its way more involved and complicated. It has not just highly advance solid state technology in it but it’s running code that I programmed to Orion which makes it highly intelligent as if it has AI
However I do need to explain more (things that will be covered in the SDTM steam Tuesday).
This is why Orion’s Belt has taken me a year to build and design. Keep in mind that you are not just limited to flashers but other bulbs and even your shaker motor!!
Hence the “Color Spectrum Blaster” feature which is one of the coolest additional features. This is huge because now not only do you have unlimited flashers colors but you can have color changing effects with the playfield too !!
This dramatically enhances key shots and modes. A great recent example is I used it on DPLE for the scoop shot. When it’s active to start a battle the playfield pulsates Red with a wicked breathing effect. Then once you start the battle mode and start nailing shots, the colored flashers you customized take effect AND then certain shots trigger the shaker motor so you can use that as a trigger. On DPLE it coats the playfield with a beautiful vibrant blue I dialed in for that from the app. Also I have the pop bumpers triggers with a wicked silver Xtreme white that’s bad to the bone.
Then picture having the high quality of the illumination of the Pin Stadiums and its UV+Glow!!
And remember all of these Orion’s Belt triggers you can adjust the brightness in the app for each of them from 0-100%
I hope this helps to explain the benefits and features much better. Again it’s something that needs to be seen to be believed and then explanation too.
It’s very easy to install (just like a Pin Stadium) and you use the same app. Literally takes your game to a whole new level. Now not only can I not imagine Deadpool with Pin Stadiums, but even worse no Orion’s Belt. Yikes!!!!

Umm...so I should take that as "correct we will not have a single color-adjustable flasher option" right?

#3030 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

This is the option and then some. This the best way to effectively get the results, options, and then it adds all of the extra extended functionality with Orion’s Belt. I tried to build it what you were asking and there are a large number of reasons (mentioned in this post and few prior) it was not built into the Pin Stadiums. It seems very simple to do but believe me you would have not been happy.
Rather than just attempting to patch colored flashers into the Pin Stadiums to have a very subpar product offering (which I would never do) I created Orion’s Belt to basically knock your socks off with performance and functionality. Seeing will be believing just like when the Pin Stadiums came out last year. It needed all of the extra hardware and software to be a great product. The Orion’s Belt Flasher Module is a little larger to accommodate all of the circuitry but only slightly larger 1” longer and 1/2” inch wider at most) than the Pin Stadium GI Module.

Scott, you're a good guy and you have been extremely helpful with support issues to me and others, but please...

To suggest the only realistic way to add color-adjustable flashers to PinStadium is a $260 four-input solution is just upsell hyperbole. Whatever. I still have some original PS that I intend to buy down the road. Until then I will politely bow out of this thread.

1 month later
#3283 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Whew thought I was loosing it. I have an engineering degree but missed the art classes. Consider something more “average Joe” as most people don’t speak PinStadi-art. A simple cabinet image (no robots) with an arrow that says “place here”! [quoted image]

Not to pile on, but TRUTH! I run a company that creates online training, and the robot-ware posing as training / installation guides make my head want to explode. Scott seems nice and helpful enough, but too often he can't get out of his own way. So much hyperbole, so many robots, and near-constant cheesy marketing.

Scott, I'm not trying to be a dick, but I think EVERYONE would be a lot happier if you could tone it down a notch. Install guides don't need robots and weird special effects. Everything else doesn't need to be "Hurry before they sell out!" Which is actually standard language on your website, by the way. No offense, but it comes off like a used car salesman asking everyone "What do I need to do to get you into this PinStadium...TODAY?!?" You have a high-end product. You don't need to come off like you're trying so hard. Just some friendly advice.

6 months later
#4444 4 years ago

What's the status on the diffuser? I've gotten to the point where the rainbow light reflections are really grating on me. I have a few uninstalled sets of PS waiting for this feature.

4 weeks later
#4786 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob-T-800:

Can i still use the invisi-shields i ordered?
What's the accessory portal for?

Because $50 for a mounting system wasn't enough. This is the slot where you attach the additional $50 attachments.

I have to say, I've gotten pretty salty about what a cash grab these have turned into. They were always a high-end mod, that's fine. I've bought several and had plans to buy many more. But the nickel and diming (or rather $20 and $50ing) has gotten out of hand. I appreciate someone getting paid for their work. But the margins on these are INSANE! If new features got incorporated back into the main product with a modest price increase, and a reasonable fee was charged to add them to existing products, that would feel fair. To come out with features that EVERYONE wants (like not having to remove the lights when raising the playfield, or eliminating the nasty candy-striping), but not putting them in the base product "so that people have options" is purely money motivated.

Scott seems like a really nice guy, but it's becoming increasingly easy to see why Scott / Pinstadiums are so polarizing.

1 week later
#4867 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Good point and by no means was this intentional in anyway. I corrected this and have made the single order Hover discount of 15% no longer apply on the Pintastic special.

You don't like how I run may sale? Poof...no more sale.

1 month later
#5163 4 years ago

I was one of the original Pin Stadium buyers. I was on the original waiting list and put a set in Rob Zombie. Never has a game needed something like this more than RZ. Overall, I think some games could use these, and some don't need them. So, I ordered a couple more sets a while back.

I was originally a defender of Scott and didn't understand why people ragged on him so bad. I chalked it up to being all the old men that still like incandescent bulbs. Just because 75% of LED / Pin Stadium users overdo it and make their games look like shit, doesn't mean the product can't produce great results when used correctly.

All that said, Scott's behavior over the last while has so turned me off, I can't see myself ever buying his products again, and I can no longer try and defend his actions. As much as Whysnow wants to say the product is shit, it isn't. It's a quality product, with shortcomings (ex. candy-striping). That said, the margins are INSANE and the tactic of making everything a $40+ add-on is insulting.

However, the real final straw has been the "marketing" he's doing. Blatant over-linking of his ads, denial that he can do anything about it, and constant spamming of this thread to try and keep it higher in the results than the Pin Stadium pitchfork thread. Scott claimed in this thread (over a month ago) that the over-saturation is a "normal" part of the new ad process, and not anything he can control. BS! I'm done with this product.

For any of the devoted Pin Stadium people reading this, I have 2 unopened, unused sets of Pin Stadiums with UV+Glow that I'll sell. PM if interested.

1 month later
#5410 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Dreams do come true!

Another informative trailer...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grindstone, PA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cheeks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tu=Cheeks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.