(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts matching search word(s) "Pinball magic".
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Would be awesome to see the OP change the lighting to red and show how it illuminates and also how the UV flasher looks. Videos of that would be awesome!

For Rob Zombie and The Walking Dead I like to set the red at 100% and the white around 35-40% for an eerie look. Which is what I feel that game really should be. It's enough to reveal the dark and beautiful artwork also and let's the machine a GI and everything else do their magic without taking away from it at all.

It may look darker than norma due to the camera's eye but I can give it a shot and will post that up when i get back from this Kalamazoo Pinball show. Maybe a video would be better. Either way you'll see it shortly.

3 months later
#437 6 years ago

Maybe this has been brought up before, and I missed, but has this been tried in a machine like Pinball Magic? No GI, all controlled lighting, notoriously dark. I am local to you and have a nice example, with the LED OCD kit, if you want to give it a try.
Jerry

#444 6 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

I am not sure how this could be plug and play, as there are no lights on full time. Each is only on for a small segment of the game, usually for 1 shot.
Wouldn't that mean your lights are only on for the same time as what light you hooked them to?
I am interested for this machine, but I need to know how these could work.
And !!!! doesn't help me.
Thx.

chuckwurt is right on as the Pin Stadiums have the option to be on all the time with the standard kit or you can upgrade to the GI module that lets the pinball machine gain control of them to synchronize the PS kit with the pinball. So in the case of Pinball Magic you would not use the GI upgrade module and the adapter we provide would just tap the power (plug and play) from the boards. The flashers are another feature option which you would just connect to one of the flashers on the game.

Scott

1 month later
#564 6 years ago

How many amps does this pull? Looking at adding this to pinball magic capcom. Buying a power tap for topper and adding this pin stadium lighting.

3 weeks later
#833 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

A huge plus as the only other solution is a $200-$300 piece of magic type glass.

There is another very low cost solution to reduce glare besides the magic glass. I've used it inthe past and it works great. Its called "bent plastic'". You can get it at pinball life for $7.95.

Reducing glare is a great side effect of the pin stadium lights. Im looking forward to installing mine this weekend. Yelobird, what color setting did you use on your Batman66 ?

#852 6 years ago

Thanks to Scott for providing a wiring harness I moved my PS kit from WOZ over to Pinball Magic tonight and shot a couple of very quick pictures on my phone, I'll post some better ones from a camera when I get a chance. The pictures make it look even more dramatic than it is because the "off" picture was in attract mode while the GI was dimmed but it is still basically night and day, and this was with the PS kit set to about 25% for white and kinda purple (red looks pretty good too). A couple caveats for PM, and presumably all Capcom games - GI and Flasher integration isn't exactly working but I'm still testing some things hoping for a working solution. Install was very simple and I'll post some install pics for that in the PM club thread in the next day or two. This is a really dark game and the PS kit looks really great on it, although it did expose a couple warts in the Mylar I couldn't really see before.

PM Lights out (resized).jpgPM Lights out (resized).jpg

PM ps on (resized).jpgPM ps on (resized).jpg

#855 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Thanks to Scott for providing a wiring harness I moved my PS kit from WOZ over to Pinball Magic tonight and shot a couple of very quick pictures on my phone, I'll post some better ones from a camera when I get a chance. The pictures make it look even more dramatic than it is because the "off" picture was in attract mode while the GI was dimmed but it is still basically night and day, and this was with the PS kit set to about 25% for white and kinda purple (red looks pretty good too). A couple caveats for PM, and presumably all Capcom games - GI and Flasher integration isn't exactly working but I'm still testing some things hoping for a working solution. Install was very simple and I'll post some install pics for that in the PM club thread in the next day or two. This is a really dark game and the PS kit looks really great on it, although it did expose a couple warts in the Mylar I couldn't really see before.

That is maybe the most dramatic Before and After that I have seen yet!!! Incredible and I'm glad that this worked out for you.

Also to address GI module integration with this specific game. When he says:
--
"A couple caveats for PM, and presumably all Capcom games - GI and Flasher integration isn't exactly working but I'm still testing some things hoping for a working solution."
--

Pinball Magic is unique in its designed because the way they control their GI board as each bulb is individually triggered separate. So bobukcat is trying to determine the best location to connect GI module trigger to a bulb that does not have a constant trigger (it's wired like a switch matrix) so the Pin Stadium lights sync with the GI versus staying on.

Capcom is the exception to how they control this so just keep us posted with what you find to be the best location for others that get this for their Capcom pinball machine.

Thank you again for the pics and very helpful info too!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

[email protected]

6 months later
#2068 5 years ago

Hi Scott,

What is a good hook up for the GI and flashers on a capcom Pinball Magic?

Thanks

Mark

#2070 5 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Hi Scott,
What is a good hook up for the GI and flashers on a capcom Pinball Magic?
Thanks
Mark

This is what I have seen so far on this:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tq=Pinball+magic&tu

You could trigger from a flasher in the backbox if you can find one. That would work.

#2094 5 years ago
Quoted from holmstarrunner:

LEDOCD does resolve this. You still can't hook up to a flasher but you can hook it up to a GI bulb. I hooked mine up to the center light of the stage and it worked great!

That is some very helpful information for Pinball Magic and good to know this does it!!! Thank you for chiming in and letting us all know this. Mystery solved!!!

#2127 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

First of all let me think Scott for a wonderful product. I can't thank him enough for his out standing cuatomer service as well. I got the pinstadium lights about 2 weeks ago. At that time, I was having issues with my WOZ lighting. Nothing to do with the Pinstadium lighting. Scott day and night was trying to help me solve this issue. I mean day and night. Sometimes at 12 midnight on a weekend. WHAT!!!! This kind of kindness and service does not exist, right? Wrong!! With Scott it does. Well I finally got the WOZ fixed yesterday with new lamp board wire connectors. Once I hooked up the Pinstadium, he was on the phone again helping me go thru the app. Outstanding. Scott does not sell a product, take your $ and say see ya. He will back his product up 100% everyday. All my pins will have Pinstadium. Guaranteed. I installed the lights and I showed my wife. She was like, what the F did u do. She told me to move to the side and let her play. Pinstadium only on 50%. Can u tell the diff. First pic off second on.

WOZ needs Pin Stadiums in a big way, maybe more so than any other game except Pinball Magic.

#2129 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

WOZ needs Pin Stadiums in a big way, maybe more so than any other game except Pinball Magic.

I remember you when you installed them along time ago. In fact your were the very first person to install them on WOZ and Pinball Magic. The good ole days!

1 year later
#5389 4 years ago

Would these work for a game without gi like pinball magic?

1 month later
#5499 4 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I've been thinking about doing this for awhile but decided to go ahead and try it. As you know (if you care) flasher integration into Capcom games doesn't really work per normal methods because of the lamp and flasher matrixes plus the limitation on input voltage to the PS sense circuit. This is far from rocket science and others have probably thought of it as well but by tieing into the drive circuit on the board in the backbox I've verified that you should be able to use just about any coil or motor to activate the flashers. I'm not going to post details here because I don't want to risk being responsible for someone blowing up a pretty damned scarce Capcom board but if you know what you are doing and want details feel free to PM me - my method does not require any alteration to the board or soldering. The video below is pretty crappy but does show it working on PM tied to the pop bumper, I like this because these are really fast, short pulses that keeps the UV flasher from washing things out too much. I will probably try it on the Wand magnet coil drive when I get around to it but I suspect that will be too much, too often on this game. This same method should theoretically work on other games with similar challenges like JJPs, Houdini and Oktoberfest but I've not investigated that enough to be sure.

That’s really ingenuity at its best and love the fact that this unleashes even more possibilities of trigger points with the Pin Stadiums. I know that you love this machine a lot and it was one of the very first Pinball Magic’s with Pin Stadiums I’m the world.

Very cool and thanks for the post!!!

9 months later
#6280 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

On a lighter note as Scott knows I think he and his products are awesome (even the robots!) I was in the arcade (basement) the other night with friends and while waiting my turn (I suck at pinball) I tried to decide what were the Top 3 games that are truly transformative with the PinStadium setup.
My conclusion
1. Deadpool LE. Absolutely an incredible pairing. The comic art and color pallet on this game almost explode in a 3D perspective at ever angle. Granted I will admit these are the Hyperbeam Artist series so not sure if that gives it extra pop but that game is completely a must have for these lights!
2. Star Wars LE. Same as above but with more emphasis on the UV flash added factor for a sensational space effect of lasers and explosions. Just love this game with the PS lighting for a true space adventure.
3. Have to go with WOZ. While BM66LE is close WOZ never really shines its true potential since you really can’t See most of the fine detail and art they put into this game! With the light added glow over the Playfield this game truly is displayed as I feel it should have been from the factory. Especially when that witch dies.
Yes, some games are fitting to be played dark and ominous (like Alien) but some games like the ones above are the definition of where this product shines. Plus Scott’s a pretty nice guy. Lol
What are Your top 3? Always looking for advise!

I'm not sure what my #3 would be but 1 & 2 easily go to WOZ and Pinball Magic both are entirely too dark and sometimes I turn the PSs off for a few minutes just to remind myself how big of a difference it is. I really like them on STTNG too but I've heard some others that don't like them on that game, haters gonna hate.

8 months later
#6784 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

That GNR side by side is hilarious. You must have found a picture of the millisecond that the playfield appears dark. GNR has literally the best light show ever and the playfield is anything but that dark.

I agree the camera never does a good job fully representing LED lights. It’s either too dark or too bright.

However the good news is that it is definitely the best factory pinball machine light show on this planet and yes it is hard to believe but it gets even better from here.

The key is balancing the darker areas of the playfield where the 2 factory spotlights don’t reach. One is behind the flippers to the left and the other one sits near the exit of the launch lane.

Then take the Magic of the side lighting and present it to the playfield thoroughly impressive results. Icing on the cake for sure.

Definitely has to be seen in person to witness. All good stuff man and thanks for the post over here. Welcome to the Pin Stadium thread. Always good to see another Pinside participating in discussions!! This is what it’s all about.

Here is what many GNR owners think too. Check out this post!
A2D1ACEF-BF0B-4D7B-92EE-B36B2BD36489 (resized).jpegA2D1ACEF-BF0B-4D7B-92EE-B36B2BD36489 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#6890 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

For those of you who may have ordered the first run of the Pinstadium concert editions, all I can say is be prepared to be wowed! I installed mine last night and hot damn are they impressive!
I never felt like GnR needed more lighting (obviously) but I loved the idea of adding more "spectacle" and these things absolutely deliver that in spades! They light up parts of the game I never knew even needed it and the effects are perfectly synched with the hotrail LEDs. The colors these babies throw across the playfield when you hit the guitar spinner and pick shots are fucking incredible!
Outside of the Pinwoofer addition, I think these are right up there for one of the best mods for folks to consider. I'll try and capture some video over the weekend, but not sure I'll be able to do them justice! Install took about 30 minutes but 20 of that for me was installing the new mounting hardware so that they sit above the playfield and not directly attached to the sides.
On a side note, since these tap into the hotrail LEDs and come with a separate power supply, I also think you could tap into this system to drive any outside LEDs you want to mimic the internal lighting sequences as well. Just a theory but for now but I think it would work.

Congrats on joining the club!!

Your game is rocking it out to the max and now you are tied for 1st place for #1 Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N' Roses pinball machine in the world!!! The beautiful combination of the awesome "Player" focused factory light show meets the Pin Stadiums Neo Concert Edition "Playfield" focused lights for the ultimate combo. It is as simply as that for anyone that is needing clarification as to what many others have not yet realized. The good news is that you now have something to look forward to as it gets even better from here.

I glad that you are happy with the results atg1469 (thank you for the support too) and I know your machine would make Slash VERY proud without a doubt

Here is list of the features that make the magic happen.....
jerseyjack_pinball_mods_gunsnroses (resized).pngjerseyjack_pinball_mods_gunsnroses (resized).png

1 year later
#7941 10 months ago

Experience the game-changing magic of Neo Atoms when installed on your pinball machine! These innovative lights unlock an entirely new level of playfield visibility, making each detail of your game pop with vibrancy. They're not just lights; they're your personal lighting engineer - with customizable settings via a user-friendly app, you have total control over brightness and color. The Neo Atoms not only improve visibility but also reduce glare and eliminate reflections, delivering an unobstructed view of your playfield. The most impressive feat?

They seamlessly sync with the factory light show, amplifying the thrill of your game. Unleash the power of Neo Atoms and transform your pinball experience like never before!

Check them out Here: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

atom_neo_002 (resized).pngatom_neo_002 (resized).png
#7947 10 months ago

Introducing the All-New Thinner Light Bar and Enhanced UV+Glow Technology in Pin Stadium's Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atom!

Get ready to be blown away by the latest advancements in pinball lighting. Pin Stadium's Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atom take playfield illumination to a whole new level, with two remarkable features that will revolutionize your pinball experience.

**Thinner Light Bar**: The Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atom boast a sleek and slim design that takes up minimal space on your pinball machine. The new thinner light bar ensures a clean and factory-like appearance, seamlessly integrating with the aesthetics of your game. Now you can enjoy enhanced lighting without any obtrusive elements, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the gameplay.

**UV+Glow Light Throw Angle for Full Playfield Coverage**: Pin Stadium has fine-tuned the UV+Glow technology in the Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atom to provide optimal light throw angles. This means that the UV+Glow lights spread evenly across the playfield, ensuring full coverage and illuminating every corner of the game. Say goodbye to dark spots or shadows and experience a brilliantly lit playfield that showcases the artwork and features of your pinball machine with unparalleled clarity.

**Brilliant Playfield Illumination**: With the Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atom, prepare to witness your pinball machine in a whole new light. These lighting systems offer exceptional brightness and color vibrancy, bringing your playfield to life like never before. Every ramp, target, and artwork detail will shine with stunning brilliance, creating a visually captivating experience that enhances gameplay and immerses you in the world of pinball.

Upgrade your pinball machine with Pin Stadium's Neo Atom or Neo Fusion Atom and witness the magic of the new thinner light bar, along with the remarkable UV+Glow light throw angle that ensures full playfield coverage. Enjoy unparalleled playfield illumination that will take your pinball adventures to extraordinary heights!

Visit [Pin Stadium's website: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/ to explore the Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atom, and unleash the full potential of your pinball machine with these groundbreaking lighting systems. Illuminate, captivate, and enjoy pinball like never before!
neo-atom_pinball-lighting-machine (resized).pngneo-atom_pinball-lighting-machine (resized).pngpinball_collection_lights (resized).pngpinball_collection_lights (resized).png

1 month later
#7976 9 months ago

Unleash the Extraordinary Power of Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms on Stern's Deadpool Pinball Machine!

Welcome to the cutting-edge world of pinball innovation, where science meets magic! Introducing Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms, the remarkable pinball mods that will revolutionize your Deadpool pinball experience. Step into our high-tech lab as we unveil the incredible powers of these extraordinary mods:

1️⃣ Luminescent Brilliance: Witness the astonishing illumination capabilities of Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms as they infuse your Deadpool playfield with an enchanting radiance. The advanced LED technology we've harnessed creates a mesmerizing display of vibrant colors, transforming your pinball game into an awe-inspiring spectacle.

2️⃣ Glare Obliteration: Prepare to bid farewell to the blinding distractions caused by glare and reflections. Both Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms possess an extraordinary anti-glare property, akin to a forcefield, which eradicates all unwanted shadows and unwanted light interferences. Immerse yourself in a world where every detail is crystal clear, allowing you to focus on your Deadpool conquest.

3️⃣ Phenomenal Light Manipulation: Marvel at the intricate dance of light orchestrated by Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms. Through a fusion of advanced algorithms and innovative engineering, our mods generate dynamic light shows that synchronize with the intensity of your gameplay. Watch in awe as the luminous patterns respond to your every move, creating a symphony of visual enchantment.

4️⃣ Customizable Illuminatory Aura: Unleash your inner artist and wield the power of customization with Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms. Our proprietary technology empowers you to control the luminous aura surrounding your Deadpool pinball machine. Craft an ambiance that perfectly reflects your mood, from vibrant and energetic to mysterious and dramatic. Let your creativity shine through every game.

5️⃣ Pinball Wizard Empowerment: Embrace the extraordinary powers bestowed by Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms and become the ultimate pinball wizard. With enhanced visibility, precise shot accuracy, and lightning-fast reflexes, you'll dominate the Deadpool universe with unmatched finesse. Let the magic of these mods guide your hand and propel you to record-breaking scores.

Embark on a Journey of Pinball Marvels: Immerse yourself in the wondrous realm of Deadpool pinball, enhanced by the awe-inspiring magic of Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms. Experience the fusion of science and enchantment, and let your pinball skills soar to unimaginable heights!

Learn More and Order Today: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#deadpool-limited-edition
Deadpool (Premium)
Deadpool (Pro)

deadpool-pinball-stern-mods (resized).pngdeadpool-pinball-stern-mods (resized).pngstern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png

#7978 9 months ago

Dive into Pinball Adventure with Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms on Williams Whitewater!

Hey there, pinball adventurers! Get ready to ride the wild rapids and explore the untamed beauty of Williams Whitewater pinball. But wait, there's more! Equip your pinball journey with the Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms, and prepare to be swept away by a whirlwind of excitement and whimsy!

Unleash the Magic of Illumination:
Watch as the Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms work their enchanting charm, transforming your playfield into a mesmerizing wonderland. With their vibrant lights dancing across the water-themed artwork, your pinball adventure will take on a whole new dimension of visual delight.

Experience a Spectrum of Colors:
Embrace a kaleidoscope of colors that will transport you to a world of pure imagination. The Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms offer a spectrum of hues that perfectly complement the vibrant and playful nature of Williams Whitewater. Immerse yourself in a symphony of colors that will ignite your senses and ignite your pinball spirit.

Illuminate Your Path to Victory:
Banish the shadows and let the light guide your way to pinball glory. The Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms provide brilliant illumination that not only enhances the playfield visibility but also adds an extra spark of magic to every shot you take. Get ready to light up the scoreboard and chase those high scores like a pinball wizard!

Embrace the Spirit of Adventure:
Williams Whitewater is a game that celebrates the spirit of exploration and outdoor escapades. And with the Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms, you can fully immerse yourself in the whimsical world of pinball adventure. Feel the rush of the rapids, the breeze of the mountains, and the thrill of the unknown as you embark on an unforgettable journey.

⭐ Embark on a Pinball Odyssey with Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms:
✨ Enchanting Illumination: Let the Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms cast their magical glow on your Whitewater playfield, taking your pinball experience to new heights.
Vibrant Color Palette: Dive into a world of colors that will make your pinball adventure pop with joy and excitement.
Illuminated Precision: Experience clarity and precision in your shots as the Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms light up your path to victory.
Adventure Immersion: Immerse yourself in the whimsical realm of Williams Whitewater and let the Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms be your guide.
✨ Whirlwind of Fun: Brace yourself for an exhilarating pinball adventure filled with laughter, excitement, and unforgettable moments.

Are you ready to ride the rapids and embark on the pinball adventure of a lifetime? Grab your oars, embrace the magic, and let the Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms be your companions on this whimsical journey!

Get ready to make a splash, fellow pinball enthusiasts! With the Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms by your side, the world of Williams Whitewater will come alive like never before. Let the pinball adventure begin.

Learn More and Order Today: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#white-water

williams-whitewater-pinball-mods (resized).pngwilliams-whitewater-pinball-mods (resized).png
1 week later
#7992 8 months ago

Dive into the Mysterious Depths with Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atoms on Creature from the Black Lagoon!

Enhanced Illumination: Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atoms will brighten your Creature from the Black Lagoon playfield like never before, unveiling hidden treasures and vibrant details that were once concealed in the darkness.

Perfectly Balanced Lighting: Experience flawlessly balanced lighting coverage with Neo Atom, ensuring every corner of the playfield is bathed in brilliance, creating an immersive and captivating pinball experience.

UV+Glow Flashers: Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atoms come with upgraded UV+Glow flasher LEDs, giving you an electrifying light show that will mesmerize and captivate your senses.

Adjustable Colors: Customize your Creature from the Black Lagoon adventure with a spectrum of colors to suit your mood and style. Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atoms offer a vast range of color options to match your every desire.

WiFi Control: Seamlessly adjust brightness and colors wirelessly with the easy-to-use app, ensuring you have complete control over your playfield's ambiance.

Neo Fusion Flashers: Neo Fusion Atoms come with an advanced multi-colored flasher system, enhancing the excitement of the game with dazzling light displays that sync with the action.

️ Immersive Gameplay: Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atoms' enhanced visibility will elevate your gameplay, enabling you to hit precise shots and master the Black Lagoon's challenges with ease.

Sleek Design: Neo Atom's slim profile and factory-like appearance maintain the authenticity of your pinball machine while providing exceptional lighting enhancements.

Guaranteed Satisfaction: With Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atoms, you can have peace of mind with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Experience the ultimate pinball upgrade with confidence.

Widely Compatible: Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atoms are designed to work with various pinball machines, making them a versatile and must-have addition to any pinball collection.

Embark on an unforgettable pinball journey with Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atoms on Creature from the Black Lagoon. Explore the dark mysteries, uncover hidden treasures, and bask in the breathtaking illumination that will transport you to a whole new level of pinball excitement!

Order Now and Experience the Magic: pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Don't own this machine? No worries, these work on any pinball machine you own with the same level of results!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#creature-from-the-black-lagoon pinball-mods-cftbl (resized).pngpinball-mods-cftbl (resized).png

creature_from_the_black_lagoon_bally_pinball-mods_after (resized).pngcreature_from_the_black_lagoon_bally_pinball-mods_after (resized).pngcreature_from_the_black_lagoon_bally_pinball-mods_before (resized).pngcreature_from_the_black_lagoon_bally_pinball-mods_before (resized).png

#7993 8 months ago

Flash into Action with Neo Fusion Atoms on Creature From The Black Lagoon!

1. 08 Bottom Right (Red/Black Cable)
2. 02 Left Subway (Blue/Black Cable)
3. 09 Back (Green/Black Cable)
4. 18 Right Ramp (White/Black Cable)
5. 22 Center Hole (UV+Glow)

Get ready to dive deep into the mysterious world of pinball excitement with the dazzling Neo Fusion Atom flasher triggers on your Creature From The Black Lagoon!

With Neo Fusion Atoms, you'll transform your playfield into an extraordinary pinball adventure! Don't miss out on this out-of-this-world experience!

Ready to take your game to the next level? Upgrade to Neo Fusion Atoms and ignite the magic of your pinball journey!

Order Now: pinstadium.com/product/neo-atom_fusion/

#creature-from-the-black-lagoon

creature_from_the_black_lagoon-pinball-mods (resized).pngcreature_from_the_black_lagoon-pinball-mods (resized).png
#7995 8 months ago

Upgrade Your Pinball Experience with Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms!

Discover the next level of pinball illumination with Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms! Pinball enthusiasts around the world are embracing these revolutionary lighting solutions, and now it's your turn to experience the magic!

Elevate Your Gameplay: Enjoy 2.5x brighter illumination, bringing vibrant colors and enhanced visibility to your pinball machine. Say goodbye to glass glare and dark playfield corners for good!

Future-Proof Your Collection: With Wi-Fi control and customizable colors, Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms seamlessly integrate into your pinball machines, ensuring an unparalleled pinball experience for years to come.

Join the Worldwide Movement: Pinball collectors everywhere are upgrading their machines to Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms, unlocking the true potential of their gameplay. Don't miss out on being part of this exciting community!

Embrace the Magic: Step into the world of mesmerizing light shows and seamless integration with Neo Fusion Atoms. Experience pinball like never before with stunning effects that will leave you awestruck!

Illuminate Your Pinball Adventure: Whether you own classic or brand-new machines, Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms will deliver breathtaking results every time. Embrace the power of the pinball evolution today!

Ready to experience the jaw-dropping results of Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms? Upgrade your pinball collection now and let the magic unfold!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

Image 1 (resized).jpegImage 1 (resized).jpeg
#7999 8 months ago

**Step Right Up! Witness the Magic of Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms on Theatre of Magic Pinball!**

Ladies and gentlemen, prepare to be enchanted! With Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms, your Theatre of Magic pinball will transcend into an extraordinary spectacle! ✨

**Dazzling Illusions:** Experience a mesmerizing light show like never before, where every shot becomes a stunning display of color and brilliance.

**Seamless Integration:** These magical enhancements blend seamlessly into your machine, creating an enchanting ambiance that complements the theme flawlessly.

**Perfect Illumination:** Say farewell to dark corners and shadows! With Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms, the playfield becomes a radiant wonderland of magical possibilities.

**Easy Installation:** Fear not, my friends! The magic of installation is made simple and hassle-free. Just a few steps, and your Theatre of Magic will be under the spell of Neo Atoms!

✨ **Unleash the Wonder:** Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms are the key to unlocking the true magic of your Theatre of Magic pinball. Prepare to be amazed!

Don't miss this opportunity to enchant your pinball experience with Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms! Witness the dazzling magic they bring to your machine and elevate your gameplay to new heights!

Don't own this machine? No worries, as these work on any pinball machine you own with the same level of results!

Purchase Now: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#theatre-of-magic

theatre_of_magic_pinball_mods (resized).pngtheatre_of_magic_pinball_mods (resized).png
#8005 8 months ago

**ONLY 100 being made in this Limited First Run.   If they show "IN STOCK" then you are in luck and should purchase right away.  DON'T MISS OUT as these will sell out Very Fast!!

ORDER HERE: https://pinstadium.com/product/neo-x-panels/

The COMPLETE Ultimate Light Show for your Stern Led Zeppelin, Rush, and Foo Fighters!! 

VERY Limited First Run is being offered up here.  If you are lucky enough to find this link and there is stock still showing, then you can place an order for this current Limited Run on ONLY 100 units.  Ship time is 8-10 weeks.  The sooner you place your order, it will put you at the front of the pack to ship as soon as they are ready.  These ship in the order received.   

Introducing Neo "X" Panels - Ignite Your Pinball with Rockin' Brilliance!

Are you ready to take your pinball experience to legendary heights? Look no further than Neo "X" Panels - the ultimate pinball lighting upgrade that will leave you speechless!

Choose Your Path: CoverBand or Concert Edition!

CoverBand Edition - Amplify Your Playfield and Cabinet:

Experience pinball like never before with the CoverBand Edition of Neo "X" Panels! These incredible panels deliver insane playfield and side cabinet wall illumination, replacing factory lighting if you have it. Get ready to witness your pinball machine in a whole new light as Neo "X" Panels outperform leaps and bounds!

Concert Edition - Unleash the Ultimate Concert Light Show:

For the true rock stars of pinball, the Concert Edition is the way to go! This version not only provides multi-colored flashers and multiple trigger points, inspired by the legendary Neo Fusion Atoms Orions Belt, but also works with all models (Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition) versions of Stern Led Zeppelin, Rush, and Foo Fighters! Whether you already have factory lighting or not, the Concert Edition will fulfill your wildest pinball dreams.

⚡ Limited Production Run - Don't Miss Out!

Act fast and secure your spot in this first Limited Production Run of Neo "X" Panels. There are only 100 sets available, and you wouldn't want to miss this chance to transform your pinball machine into a sensational concert stage!

The Power of Rock - Your Pinball Adventure Awaits!

Choose Your Edition Now:

CoverBand Edition or Concert Edition

Get ready to unleash the power of rock in your pinball machine with Neo "X" Panels! Elevate your pinball experience to legendary heights and rock on!

SEE THEM IN ACTION HERE: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvnC2GMNnZW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#foo-fighters-le
Foo Fighters (Premium)
Foo Fighters (Pro)
Led Zeppelin (LE)
Led Zeppelin (Premium)
Led Zeppelin (Pro)
Rush (LE)
Rush (Premium)
Rush (Pro)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick FAQs:

Q: What is the Concert Edition upgrade option?
A: These will have all of the same features of the Neo "X" CoverBand Edition, but you will get a huge upgrade with a highly advanced multi-colored flasher system (know as Orion's Belt) embedded onto each light bar.  It will let you trigger up to 4 different flashers providing an outstanding mind blowing light show that will be sure to impress.  These are the top performer concert effect without a doubt and will keep you coming back for more!

Q: I already have the factory side lighting or I have been waiting for mine to arrive or I am considering them, so  how do these compare?
A: There is not comparison and you won't need them, as the Neo "X" Panels replace those lights panels and will completely dwarf the performance of the factory lighting, delivering an unmatched concert-like experience.  The factory lighting has only 96 LEDs in comparison to the Neo "X" Concert Edition has over 1,400 AI designed, tuned, and syncing LEDs!!!  YES that is NOT a typo either.  These are a game changer that will exceed your expectations and then some!!

Q: Which Stern pinball machines are these Neo "X" Panels compatible with?
A: Yes, they are specifically designed for Stern Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition band-themed machines, including Led Zeppelin, Rush, and Foo Fighters and whatever ones come down the road.

Q: What do I do with the factory lights that I removed?
A: Put them on the secondary market for sale as this will cover your cost for the purchase of the Neo "X" Panels. Depending on what model Neo "X" Panel option you choose (CoverBand or Concert Edition), you will, in essence, get our product for free or at a very inexpensive price when you sell them. Do the math and you'll see.  WOW!!

Q: Do I need the factory side lighting installed to use these?
A: No, not at all.  You won't need it period.

Q: My machine is a Pro and does not have a panel to install these, can I still get these?
A: Yes, you will just use our Magna-Mount system!

Q: Does this really sync with the game's music and factory audio, and if so how?
A: Yes, these offer the tightest integration possible on this planet, syncing with all spectrums of the audio and music details like never before. It plugs and plays from the audio output on the Stern board, creating an immersive and mesmerizing gameplay experience.

Q: Do these already come programmed out of the box?
A: Yes, they will Auto-Sync 100% with your pinball machine once you connect them to the app!!

Q: How do they differ from other Pin Stadium products?
A: Neo "X" Panels offer enhanced features, including multi-colored flashers, Lumi-Motion, and more, delivering an ultimate concert light show for your Stern band themed machines.

Q: What makes Neo "X" Panels a must-have upgrade?
A: Neo "X" Panels provide unparalleled brilliance on the playfield, elevating your pinball gameplay to a whole new level of excitement.

Q: Can I customize the lighting effects with Neo "X" Panels?
A: Absolutely! The Pin Stadium app unlocks endless customization options, allowing you to create a personalized and mesmerizing pinball experience.  Mesmerizing simply to use menus appear mysteriously that yo have never seen before in the app.  Watch it come alive!!!

Q: How many units are available in the first production run?
A: We are offering only 100 units in this first Limited Production Run, so act fast and secure your panels now!

Q: What's the installation process like for Neo "X" Panels?
A: Installation is a breeze! Neo "X" Panels snap into place of the factory panel lighting locations and feature a simple Plug & Play setup.

Q: Can I backorder if they're sold out?
A: Yes, if our Limited Production Run is sold out, you can backorder them.  But hopefully you did not wait so you can get them in the first run in 8-10 weeks.

Q: What's unique about the Lumi-Motion feature on Neo "X" Panels?
A: Lumi-Motion creates an auto-sync with the full spectrum music coming from your pinball machine, enhancing the immersive experience like never before.

Q: How do I unlock the full potential of Neo "X" Panels with the Pin Stadium app?
A: The Pin Stadium app gives you complete control over colors and brightness, letting you tailor your gameplay experience to your preferences.  Once you connect to the Neo "X" Panels it's on!

Q: Will Neo "X" Panels improve visibility and reduce playfield glare?
A: Yes, just like all of our products installing Neo "X" Panels takes care of the playfield glare, providing unparalleled visibility for the best gameplay experience ever.

Q: Can I install them on other band-themed pinball machines?
A: Neo "X" Panels are specifically designed for Stern Led Zeppelin, Rush, and Foo Fighters machines, offering unparalleled brilliance and effects.

Q: Are Neo "X" Panels durable and long-lasting?
A: Absolutely! Neo "X" Panels are crafted with high-quality materials to ensure longevity and reliable performance for years of enjoyment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choose your ultimate concert experience - CoverBand Edition for amazing playfield and side cabinet wall illumination

OR

The Top Performing Concert Edition for a massive leap up with the full Orions Belt experience. Don't miss out on securing yours and embrace the rock and roll magic of pinball like never before!

--

1x Pair of Neo "X" Panel Edition Light bars
GI/Flasher Cables
2x Stealth Decorative Wire Panel Covers
"Y" Service Port splitter
Plasma Power Supply
Installation instructions

Free IOS and Android app for download
01b-neo_x_panels_stern_pinball_mods (resized).jpg01b-neo_x_panels_stern_pinball_mods (resized).jpg02_Neo_X_detail_pics_pinball_mods (resized).jpg02_Neo_X_detail_pics_pinball_mods (resized).jpg03_neo_X_panels_stern_foo_fighters_pinball_mod_before_and_after.jpg.jpg (resized).jpg03_neo_X_panels_stern_foo_fighters_pinball_mod_before_and_after.jpg.jpg (resized).jpg04_neo_X_panels_stern_led_zeppelin_pinball_mod_before_and_after.jpg (resized).jpg04_neo_X_panels_stern_led_zeppelin_pinball_mod_before_and_after.jpg (resized).jpg05_neo_X_panels_stern_rush_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).jpg05_neo_X_panels_stern_rush_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).jpg06_neo_x_coverband_concert_edition (resized).jpg06_neo_x_coverband_concert_edition (resized).jpg

1 week later
#8012 8 months ago

Ladies and gentlemen, gather 'round!!

Behold the mesmerizing spectacle as this Circus Voltaire, bedecked with the brilliance of Neo Atoms/Neo Fusion Atoms, outshines even the most pristine Stern pinball machine with its factory lighting. In the realm of pinball, this classic 90's Cirqus Voltaire commands the spotlight, all thanks to the cutting-edge Neo Atom technology. And fear not if you lack this machine, for our marvels can transform any pinball machine into a dazzling masterpiece.

Don't own this machine? No worries as these will work on any pinball machine in your collection with the same level of results!

Experience the magic: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#cirqus-voltaire

bally_cirqus_voltaire_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).pngbally_cirqus_voltaire_pinball_mod_before_and_after (resized).png
2 weeks later
#8022 7 months ago

Ignite Your Pinball Passion: Neo Atom vs Neo Fusion Atoms

Ready to amplify your pinball experience? Let's delve into the captivating world of Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atoms, designed to light up your game like never before:

Neo Atom:
Unleash a dazzling playfield with lighting brilliance amplified by 2.5x compared to the original Pin Stadium product.
Immerse yourself in a vibrant spectrum of colors, breathing new life into your gameplay.
Experience the heightened allure of upgraded UV+Glow flasher LEDs for that electrifying visual punch.
Impeccably balanced playfield lighting ensures every corner shines bright.
Sleek and stylish, these lights seamlessly blend into your machine's aesthetics.

Neo Fusion Atoms:
Prepare for an unparalleled pinball light extravaganza with app-controlled, multi-colored flashers.
Dazzle your senses as you trigger up to 4 distinct flashers, casting a mesmerizing spell on your game.
Elevate your experience with Neo Atom's core features, enhanced by a dynamic display of flashers.
Prepare to be awestruck by top-tier performance and eye-popping visual effects.

Can't Decide? We've Got You Covered!

Whether your heart leans toward Neo Atom or Neo Fusion Atoms, rest assured, extraordinary results await on any pinball machine you own.
Get ready to embark on an electrifying pinball journey, where lighting transforms the way you play.

Ready to take the plunge? Discover the transformative magic of Neo Atom and Neo Fusion Atoms here: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#attack-from-mars
Attack From Mars (Remake - Classic)
Attack From Mars (Remake - LE)
Attack From Mars (Remake - Special)
Deadpool (Limited Edition)
Deadpool (Premium)
Deadpool (Pro)
Godzilla (Limited Edition)
Godzilla (Premium)
Godzilla (Pro)
Iron Man
Iron Man (Pro Vault Edition)
Iron Man Classic
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (LE)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Premium)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Pro)

bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).pngbally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern_iron_man_pinball_mods (resized).pngstern_iron_man_pinball_mods (resized).pngstern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).pngstern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
#8028 7 months ago

Unleash the Powers of Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms!

Get ready to experience pinball like never before! Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms are here to supercharge your gameplay with mind-blowing lighting effects that will leave you in awe.

Neo Atoms: Elevate Your Game
Prepare for a lighting revolution with Neo Atoms – 2.5x brighter than the original Pin Stadium product! Witness your playfield come to life with richer colors, enhanced contrast, and improved visibility. It's not just lighting; it's PINBALL MAGIC! ✨

Neo Fusion Atoms: Take it to the Next Level
Ready to kick it up a notch? Neo Fusion Atoms bring you all the Neo Atom goodness PLUS a symphony of app-controllable flashers that will blow your mind. Create a dazzling light show that syncs perfectly with your game's action. It's like having your own pinball disco!

Works on ANY Machine: Your Gateway to Brilliance
Own different pinball machines? No problem! Both Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms shine their brilliance on ANY pinball machine, ensuring you get the same jaw-dropping results every time. Say goodbye to lackluster lighting and hello to the ultimate pinball adventure!

Ready to level up your pinball experience? Elevate, excite, and electrify your gameplay with Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms today! Get ready for a journey into the future of pinball lighting.

Get your dose of pinball POWER now: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#theatre-of-magic
Game of Thrones (LE)
Game of Thrones (Premium)
Game Of Thrones (Pro)
James Bond 007 (60th LE)
Cactus Canyon
Cactus Canyon (Remake - LE)
Cactus Canyon (Remake - Special Edition)
Cactus Canyon (Remake - Special Edition Plus)

Image 1 (resized).jpegImage 1 (resized).jpegPinside_forum_7570106_0 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7570106_0 (resized).pngchicago-gaming-bally-williams-cactus-canyon-pinball-mods (resized).pngchicago-gaming-bally-williams-cactus-canyon-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).pngtheatre_of_magic_pinball_mods (resized).pngtheatre_of_magic_pinball_mods (resized).png
#8029 7 months ago

Are you ready to unlock a pinball adventure that transcends the ordinary and dives headfirst into the extraordinary? Say hello to Neo Atom by Pin Stadium – the ultimate game-changer that will revolutionize the way you play, see, and feel pinball.

Shedding Light on Pinball Brilliance:
Neo Atom isn't just another lighting solution; it's a gateway to a mesmerizing world of vibrant visuals and heightened gameplay. With lighting that's 2.5x brighter in comparison to the original Pin Stadium product, Neo Atom takes the art of illumination to new dimensions. Say goodbye to the days of squinting to see the playfield details – every intricate feature, every dynamic ramp, every immersive theme will come to life with a brilliance that's unmatched.

Illuminate Your Playfield Canvas:
Your pinball machine's playfield is a canvas of artistry waiting to be fully appreciated. Neo Atom breathes life into every element, casting a spotlight on the visual marvels that might have gone unnoticed in the shadows. Experience colors that pop with richness and depth, creating a world where every shot is a piece of a masterpiece waiting to be painted.

Ignite Your Gameplay Prowess:
Pinball isn't just a game; it's a skill that you master over time. Neo Atom enhances this journey by offering heightened visibility, razor-sharp contrasts, and quicker reaction times. Whether you're aiming for that tricky shot or trying to surpass your previous high score, Neo Atom will be your secret weapon, transforming you into a pinball wizard.

Unleash the Playfield Magic:
Neo Atom isn't just about illumination; it's about transforming your pinball adventure into a symphony of lights and colors. Upgrade from the mundane and experience gameplay that's as immersive as it is visually captivating. Dive into a world where the playfield itself dances with brilliance, and each shot carries the excitement of an unparalleled light show.

Ready to Step into the Future of Pinball?:
The world of Neo Atom awaits – a realm where your pinball machine transcends the ordinary and becomes a canvas of brilliance and excitement. Don't settle for dimly lit playfields or lackluster visuals. Embrace the magic of Neo Atom and step into a new era of pinball where every moment is a masterpiece waiting to be discovered.

Unveil the hidden brilliance of Neo Atom: Ignite your pinball adventure with unmatched illumination! Get ready to transform your gameplay, experience colors like never before, and unleash your inner pinball maestro. Dive into a world of pinball brilliance with Neo Atom today!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#8030 7 months ago

It is always great when you see an older classic machine such as Theatre of Magic make such a transformation with the Neo Atoms. Put this next to a brand new pinball machine with factory lighting and there is not comparison. Absolutely stunning!!!

Learn More: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#theatre-of-magic

theatre_of_magic_pinball_mods (resized).pngtheatre_of_magic_pinball_mods (resized).png
#8032 7 months ago

Embark on a Prehistoric Odyssey with Stern Jurassic Park Pinball and Neo Atoms!

Attention all adventurers of the lost world! Dive into the jaws of nostalgia with Stern's Jurassic Park pinball machine. But hold onto your seats because Neo Atoms are here to make your prehistoric adventure legendary!

Discover the Magic of Illumination:
Before: Dark realms and elusive shots.
After: A pinball paradise where every flipper action is illuminated. Neo Atoms, 2.5x brighter compared to the original Pin Stadium product, will reveal every dinosaur roar, every ramp, and every detail on the playfield.

Mesmerizing Orions Belt Flashers:
Thanks to the updated trigger locations:
- 160 Escape (Red/Black Cable)
- 163 Raptor Pit (Blue/Black Cable)
- 172 Left Ramp (Green/Black Cable)
- The White/Black Cable (not used)
- And 162 Lite 2x Target (UV+Glow)

Your gameplay is now infused with the magic of Orions Belt flashers, adding that extra punch to your prehistoric adventures!

Your Pinball Park Awaits!
Neo Atoms bring the playfield to life in ways you've never imagined. Bid farewell to the darkness, and let the brilliance of Neo Atoms light up your Jurassic journey. ✨

Don't own the Stern Jurassic Park pinball machine? No worries! Neo Atoms work seamlessly with any pinball machine you own, guaranteeing the same awe-inspiring results!

Roar into action and let Neo Atoms take your pinball adventure from ancient history to dazzling legend!

Ready to experience the next level of pinball magic? Explore the power of Neo Atoms at: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#jurassic-park-limited-edition
Jurassic Park (Premium)
Jurassic Park (Pro)

stern_jurassic_park_-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern_jurassic_park_-pinball-mods (resized).png
2 weeks later
#8047 6 months ago

**Neo Atoms: Illuminating Your Stern Munsters Pinball Experience! ‍♂️**

Are you ready to embark on a spooktacular journey in the world of Stern Munsters pinball? Neo Atoms are here to cast a hauntingly beautiful light on your gameplay and transform your game room into a cryptic adventure!

**Luminous Playfield:** Experience a playfield that's 2.5x brighter than the original Pin Stadiums, bringing every eerie detail of Munster madness to life!

**Ghostly Fun:** Neo Atoms make every ball launch, flipper hit, and ramp shot an ethereal spectacle that adds a layer of excitement to your Munsters pinball experience!

**Munster Mansion Makeover:** Bid farewell to those pesky overhead lights! With Neo Atoms, you won't need them anymore, and you can avoid the embarrassment of having your pinball buddies walk into your game room only to be greeted by blinding, mood-dampening lights.

️ **Dark and Dramatic:** Enjoy the Munsters' spooky world just as it was intended, without the need for extra lighting setups to overcome a dimly lit playfield.

**Play Without Limits:** With Neo Atoms, you'll unlock the full potential of your Stern Munsters pinball machine, progressing further in modes, rules, and scoring like never before!

️ **No Glass Glare:** Say goodbye to reflections and glass glare; Neo Atoms ensure your playfield shines brilliantly without the need for anti-reflective glass.

‍♂️ **Effortless Installation:** Installing Neo Atoms is a breeze, and they auto-sync seamlessly with the factory light show. No complicated setups, just plug and play!

**Universal Brilliance:** Don't own this machine? No worries! Neo Atoms work their magic on any pinball machine you own, delivering the same level of electrifying results.

Step into the Munster Mansion with Neo Atoms and join the eerie, yet exhilarating world of Stern Munsters pinball. Get ready for a spine-tingling adventure like no other. Learn more here: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Don't own this pinball machine? No worries, you can expect this level of results on any pinball machine you own!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#munsters-limited-edition
Munsters (Premium)
Munsters (Pro)
stern-munsters-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-munsters-pinball-mods (resized).png

2 weeks later
#8065 6 months ago

Pin Stadium is turning the Chicago Pinball Expo 2023 into a realm of extraordinary deals with our rare, once-in-a-blue-moon sale! As the pinball cosmos descends upon Chicago, we're rolling out the red carpet with unbeatable offers on our magical lighting mods.

Our lighting mods aren’t merely products; they’re your ticket to transcending the ordinary pinball experience into a spectrum of enchanting lights and exhilarating gameplay.

This isn't just a sale; it's a golden gate to elevate your pinball adventure to a dimension brimming with colors, ecstatic light shows, and a playfield that gleams with every jackpot hit!

Dive into this rare treasure trove, and with just a few clicks, step into a world where your pinball machine isn't just a game, but a narrative told in a cascade of vibrant colors and spectacular light shows.

Make haste, shop now, and let your pinball playfield resonate with the symphony of Pin Stadium lights! Use the magic spell "expo23" at checkout for an exclusive discount.

Let the magic begin at [https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/](https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/)! ✨

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#venom-le
Venom (Premium)
Venom (Pro)
James Bond 007 (LE)
James Bond 007 (Premium)
James Bond 007 (Pro)
Foo Fighters (LE)
Foo Fighters (Premium)
Foo Fighters (Pro)
Godzilla (Limited Edition)
Godzilla (Premium)
Godzilla (Pro)
Jurassic Park (30th Anniversary LE)
Jurassic Park (Limited Edition)
Jurassic Park (Premium)
Jurassic Park (Pro)

IMG_4906 (resized).PNGIMG_4906 (resized).PNGIMG_0514 (resized).PNGIMG_0514 (resized).PNGPinside_forum_7547201_0 (resized).pngPinside_forum_7547201_0 (resized).pngstern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern_jurassic_park_-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern_jurassic_park_-pinball-mods (resized).pngstern_pinball_venom_pinball_mods_2500 (resized).pngstern_pinball_venom_pinball_mods_2500 (resized).png
3 months later
#8125 3 months ago

Unleash the full potential of your pinball machine with Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms! Here are five compelling reasons why upgrading now will transform your gameplay into an unparalleled experience:

1. **Transformative Playfield Illumination**: Discover every hidden detail and vibrant color of your game. Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms cast a brilliant glow, ensuring no feature or artwork goes unnoticed.

2. **Spectacular Light Shows**: Neo Fusion Atoms take the visual experience to the next level with their advanced multi-colored flashers, turning every game into a dynamic, heart-pounding spectacle.

3. **Ultimate Control and Customization**: With the intuitive app, tailor the lighting to fit the mood of your game or your personal preference, ensuring a unique and immersive experience every time you play.

4. **No More Glare**: Say goodbye to the distracting glare from your playfield's glass. These lighting solutions eliminate reflections, providing a clear and uninterrupted view of your game.

5. **Universal Compatibility**: Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms are designed to work seamlessly with any pinball machine, making them a versatile and valuable addition to your collection.

Don't let another game pass in the shadows. Elevate your pinball experience with Neo Atoms and Neo Fusion Atoms today and witness the transformation yourself!

Discover the magic: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

---
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

3 weeks later
#8153 66 days ago

Top 5 Reasons to Upgrade to Neo "X" Atoms and Neo "X" Fusion Atoms: Ignite Your Pinball Passion!

The pinball hobby thrives on innovation, and Pin Stadium's Neo "X" Atoms and Neo "X" Fusion Atoms represent a quantum leap in the world of pinball lighting. Forget lackluster factory illumination; these LED marvels elevate your gameplay to a whole new level, immersing you in a vibrant, interactive spectacle. But what exactly makes them must-haves for pinball enthusiasts? Buckle up, because we're diving into the top 5 reasons to upgrade:

1. Unprecedented Immersion: Step into a pinball wonderland where lights illuminate and react to your every action. Neo "X" Atoms and Fusion Atoms transform your playfield with a dynamic spectrum of colors, intelligently responding to gameplay in real-time. Imagine flashing lights mirroring your score, pulsing with winning shots, and erupting in dazzling celebrations - it's pinball on steroids!

2. Unleash Your Creative Vision: With Neo "X" Atoms and Fusion Atoms, personalization reigns supreme. Explore a vast library of pre-programmed light shows, or craft your own dazzling displays using the intuitive Pin Stadium Editor. Match the light show to your machine's theme, personalize it to your preferences, or even sync it with external music for a truly unique experience.

3. Effortless Installation, Maximum Impact: Don't be intimidated by complex wiring. Both Neo "X" Atoms and Fusion Atoms boast a revolutionary plug-and-play design that makes installation a breeze. Simply connect the kit to your machine's existing power source, and you're good to go. No soldering, no cutting, just pure pinball magic in minutes.

4. Universal Compatibility, Endless Possibilities: Unlike traditional light mods restricted to specific machines, Neo "X" Atoms and Fusion Atoms embrace inclusivity. No matter what pinball graces your collection, these kits will work their magic, transforming each one into a personalized masterpiece. Unleash your creativity across your entire pinball kingdom!

5. Beyond Lighting: A Multi-Sensory Experience: Neo "X" Atoms and Fusion Atoms go beyond illumination. They elevate your gameplay with additional features like:

Neo "X" Fusion Atoms: Experience the revolutionary Lumi-Motion, where lights seamlessly synchronize with your machine's factory audio and sound effects, creating an unparalleled level of immersion.

Glare Removal: Say goodbye to distracting reflections! The strategic placement and controlled lighting of these kits eliminate glass glare, ensuring your focus stays on the thrilling action unfolding beneath the glass.

Ready to join the pinball revolution? Visit Pin Stadium today and unlock a universe of possibilities with Neo "X" Atoms and Neo "X" Fusion Atoms! Remember, these products work on ANY pinball machine you own, and you can expect the same level of stunning results!

Explore the Neo "X" Atoms and Neo "X" Fusion Atoms and transform your pinball experience: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

--

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

cftbl_pinball_mods2 (resized).pngcftbl_pinball_mods2 (resized).png
1 month later
#8209 10 days ago

Pinball Revolution! Pin Stadium's Neo "X" Atoms are taking the world by storm, and for good reason. Here's why collectors are obsessed:

Next-Level Illumination: Ditch those dim factory bulbs! Neo "X" Atoms flood your playfield with vibrant, targeted light, revealing every detail.

Lumi-Motion Magic: Mesmerizing light patterns dance and flow across your machine, adding breathtaking spectacle to every game.

Immersive Experience! Lights sync with your game's sounds and action, transforming pinball into a fully-immersive experience!

Pinball Wizardry: The Pin Stadium app lets you become the light architect! Customize colors, effects, and brightness to your heart's desire. Super easy Plug & Play install and auto

Upgrade your games, transform your collection, and experience pinball like never before. Join the revolution with Neo "X" Atoms! '

Learn More HERE: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

-

#the-hobbit
The Hobbit
Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (CE)
Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (LE)
Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (Standard)
Wizard of Oz
Wizard of Oz (Yellow Brick Road LE)
#theatre-of-magic

jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).pngjersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).pngjersey-jack-pinball-willy-wonka-pinball-mods (resized).pngjersey-jack-pinball-willy-wonka-pinball-mods (resized).pngjersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).pngjersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).pngtheatre_of_magic_pinball_mods (resized).pngtheatre_of_magic_pinball_mods (resized).png
1 week later
#8217 3 days ago

**Journey to Middle-Earth Like Never Before with Neo "X" Atoms on The Hobbit Pinball!**

Fellow adventurers and pinball wizards,

Step into the world of Middle-Earth as you've never seen it before—illuminated by the breathtaking Neo "X" Atoms from Pin Stadium. Immerse yourself in the epic saga of The Hobbit with lighting that brings every dragon's breath, sword clash, and quest through the landscape to vibrant life.

**Why Upgrade The Hobbit with Neo "X" Atoms?**
- **Epic Visual Enhancement:** Watch as Smaug’s fiery lair, the lush forests of Mirkwood, and the battle of the Five Armies glow with stunning clarity and depth. Neo "X" Atoms enrich the intricate artwork of The Hobbit pinball, making every detail pop.
- **Dynamic Lighting Effects:** Experience the thrill of the game with lights that respond dynamically to your gameplay. Each mode, from Bilbo's encounters to Gollum's riddles, is enhanced with custom lighting sequences that elevate the narrative.
- **Plug & Play Simplicity:** In just 10-15 minutes, you can install Neo "X" Atoms and transform your pinball machine into a Middle-Earth masterpiece. It’s as easy as saying "eleventy-one"!

Ready to bring the magic of The Shire, the gloom of Goblin Town, and the majesty of Erebor into your game room? Upgrade your The Hobbit pinball machine with Neo "X" Atoms and let every flip be a part of the legendary tale!

Embark on your upgraded adventure here: https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pinball_mods/

Bring the epic story of The Hobbit to life with every play and let the journey begin with every ball launched!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).pngjersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 22.00
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Wanted
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Redlands, CA
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts matching search word(s) "Pinball magic".
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tq=Pinball+magic&tu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.