(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Pinball Machine LED lights Mod Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,672 posts
  • 467 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 143 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,190 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pinball_mods_jurassic_park_pinball (resized).png
EB9C03ED-A279-42B6-8EB0-EAF087618908 (resized).jpeg
5639A653-D3EA-4C34-B02F-8D37CAF7673F (resized).jpeg
DC966A8B-0453-4CDB-AB1B-66A955296F24 (resized).jpeg
7CE7BD7E-D862-4DAD-9032-E001D200B0CF (resized).png
59F9FC72-6B68-45F1-8621-5B31A4A624CF (resized).jpeg
650D562E-38D0-4F7F-AAC9-BB7135C8AFCC (resized).jpeg
FAE728BE-95E5-430B-AB03-5E0D59793BDB (resized).jpeg
E0D0476A-FDFE-47A4-BC3E-9A010BB29C56 (resized).jpeg
A48606E2-D8BF-42B8-A5C0-6CC27124CFD6 (resized).jpeg
340CFA72-F230-4C59-9417-E2BBB3C0900D (resized).png
led_pinball_light_bulbs_cyber19 (resized).png
pinball_lights_cyber_monday (resized).png
2A2A1EBD-A117-4EDB-B84E-9F6C6CB10D85 (resized).jpeg
E0DEE696-B13B-49A8-8BBF-F76283865E1F (resized).jpeg
pinball_led_lighting_sdtm_bf19 (resized).png

There are 5672 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 114.
#4851 5 months ago

I get this question a lot about whether Pin Stadiums will work with older classic machines, like EM's etc. Absolutely and they are very effective. I find the warm white settings in the app are best for these machines. Game changer for sure!!

em_pinball_lights_mod_pinstadium (resized).png
#4852 5 months ago
hover_collage_led_pinball_machine (resized).png
#4853 5 months ago

Okay here is a special VERY limited discount code in celebration of Pintastic good today through Sunday. BIG SAVINGS and for the first time ever Fusions are included in this discount code too!! Could be the last.....

When you buy a Pin Stadium or Fusion with Hover Combo it means you get Hover for Free with the savings!!! ($49+ value). Enjoy and order as many as you would like, but now is the time!!!

https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pin-stadium/

At checkout use code: "pintastic19"

pintastic_2019_pinstadium_discount (resized).png
#4854 5 months ago

Also Chris from Rock Custom Pinball is helping me to run the Pin Stadium booth. He has some specials also:

$40 game on system with one of the following mods backpanel illumination, trough, shooter lane.

$75 interactive undercab kits

He will be at the show or if you order online he said he doesn’t have a code but will refund difference when he returns from the show:
https://www.rockcustompinball.com/

Great products!!

#4855 5 months ago

Hmm, up until now I have not been critical, and even supported of your business practices, but have to say that these discounts kind of make me feel a bit foolish. It's been just about a month since I purchased 2 Fusions and also have 2 Hovers already on order. If I had just waited a month, I could have had the Hovers for free. OK, so sales/discounts happen and you can miss out due to bad timing, that's the way things go, but to also see that now a discount is available for the Hovers when they haven't even started shipping yet is kinda...irksome. Especially since the magna-mounts are failing on my machines in a big way and really need the Hovers asap. I want to support the business and have been singing its praises to anyone who will listen, but also feel like I'm kinda getting penalized for it. Honestly, it's not really about the money I'd save and I'm not asking for anything here, but maybe just consider how things affect current costumers and not just new ones?

#4856 5 months ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Hmm, up until now I have not been critical, and even supported of your business practices, but have to say that these discounts kind of make me feel a bit foolish. It's been just about a month since I purchased 2 Fusions and also have 2 Hovers already on order. If I had just waited a month, I could have had the Hovers for free. OK, so sales/discounts happen and you can miss out due to bad timing, that's the way things go, but to also see that now a discount is available for the Hovers when they haven't even started shipping yet is kinda...irksome. Especially since the magna-mounts are failing on my machines in a big way and really need the Hovers asap. I want to support the business and have been singing its praises to anyone who will listen, but also feel like I'm kinda getting penalized for it. Honestly, it's not really about the money I'd save and I'm not asking for anything here, but maybe just consider how things affect current costumers and not just new ones?

I kinda feel the same way

#4857 5 months ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Good point and by no means was this intentional in anyway. I corrected this and have made the single order Hover discount of 15% no longer apply on the Pintastic special.

I normally run occasional specials and discounts with big shows like Pintastic, etc which occur just a few times a year.

Also, if you anyone has an order of Pin Stadiums or Fusions along with a Hover combination on the same order and is waiting on those to ship from the first run of the Hovers. Any of these current orders from today on will go out after the first run ships from early customers who have first ship order priority. It pays to be an early adopter for sure. Please email me and I will gladly apply the discount to those. I think that is only fair too!! Email is scott@pinstadium.com

#4858 5 months ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I kinda feel the same way (Fooled). I ordered the regular PinStadium a long time ago and haven’t even installed it as I’m waiting for the Hover order to mount them which as far as I know hasn’t even shipped yet. Had I just waited and ordered everything at once I could have got the $50 Hover for Free. Kinda a slap in the face to the early purchasers of Hover. I think I’m out on anything further at this point. Disappointing IMO

The discount mentioned for "free Hover" is applicable to those who order a Pin Stadium or Fusion with a Hover kit this weekend. It is free in the sense that you get a 15% discount on Fusions ($67.50) or Pin Stadiums ($49) and Hovers buy themselves are $49. I show that you ordered only the Hovers, but if you want to upgrade your previous order of Hovers from the first run and buy a Pin Stadium or Fusion then that would be absolutely fine with me! I will honor it for you also, no problem at all. Send me an email also

#4859 5 months ago

I have to agree with the others. When an item is brand new and hasn't even shipped yet, then putting a sudden discount or bundle saving on it without extending it to those that have "pre-ordered" is taboo. Everyone that has already ordered now feels punished for early ordering, whether there is a shipping queue or not.

You would have been better off not putting any type of discount on a new product until all current orders are fulfilled and then after some time at that. Discounting a brand new item when you haven't shipped to the others who have already ordered looks bad and feels bad no matter how you look at it.

I love your product and your support, but sometimes you need to look at how things might affect current customers before you reward someone who isn't a customer yet.

#4860 5 months ago
Quoted from calfdemon:

I have to agree with the others. When an item is brand new and hasn't even shipped yet, then putting a sudden discount or bundle saving on it without extending it to those that have "pre-ordered" is taboo. Everyone that has already ordered now feels punished for early ordering, whether there is a shipping queue or not.
You would have been better off not putting any type of discount on a new product until all current orders are fulfilled and then after some time zt that. Discounting a brand new item when you haven't shipped to the others who have already ordered looks bad and feels bad no matter how you look at it.
I love your product and your support, but sometimes you need to look at how things might affect current customers before you reward someone who isn't a customer yet.

As always I appreciate the feedback and am addressing this for anyone that would like to do that and email me per the above. Also if you want to add anything to your order and already have an early Hover order in I will give you Free Shipping too. Glad to help!!

#4861 5 months ago

Hi there,

We just got an IM Premium with pin stadium already installed and the flasher is hooked under the board to the location shown earlier in this thread.

In the picture attached to my post it says the new location is better for the LE, would this apply to the premium as well?

Ultimately I will move this Pin Stadium to our Twilight Zone and get the PS Fusion for IM.

Thanks for your help!
Mike

img (resized).jpg
#4862 5 months ago

Updated Pintastic specials!

pintastic_2019_pinstadium_discount (resized).png
#4863 5 months ago
Quoted from mjruser:

Hi there,
We just got an IM Premium with pin stadium already installed and the flasher is hooked under the board to the location shown earlier in this thread.
In the picture attached to my post it says the new location is better for the LE, would this apply to the premium as well?
Ultimately I will move this Pin Stadium to our Twilight Zone and get the PS Fusion for IM.
Thanks for your help!
Mike[quoted image]

You can really put it anywhere that you would like, but most prefer on the LE or Premium to connect the flasher to the location that you have shown in your picture. It works extremely well and creates quite the light show each time the Pharoah target gets hit. Pretty cool!!

#4864 5 months ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Good point and by no means was this intentional in anyway. I corrected this and have made the single order Hover discount of 15% no longer apply on the Pintastic special.
I normally run occasional specials and discounts with big shows like Pintastic, etc which occur just a few times a year.
Also, if you anyone has an order of Pin Stadiums or Fusions along with a Hover combination on the same order and is waiting on those to ship from the first run of the Hovers. Any of these current orders from today on will go out after the first run ships from early customers who have first ship order priority. It pays to be an early adopter for sure. Please email me and I will gladly apply the discount to those. I think that is only fair too!! Email is scott@pinstadium.com

I'm a bit confused. Are you saying that you will honor this discount on existing orders of Fusions that have not shipped yet?

#4865 5 months ago
Quoted from dgposter:

I'm a bit confused. Are you saying that you will honor this discount on existing orders of Fusions that have not shipped yet?

Yes if you have a Hover first production run Hover order already placed prior.

#4866 5 months ago

You can really put it anywhere that you would like, but most prefer on the LE or Premium to connect the flasher to the location that you have shown in your picture. It works extremely well and creates quite the light show each time the Pharoah target gets hit. Pretty cool!!

Thank you for the clarification!

#4867 5 months ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

You don't like how I run may sale? Poof...no more sale.

#4868 5 months ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

You don't like how I run may sale? Poof...no more sale.

The Pintastic sale is still in effect (now through Sunday only) for the Hovers in combination with the Pin Stadiums or Fusions. Use code "pintastic19" at checkout.

The difference you are referring to is only a variance of 5% (which is $2.49 lol) from the other discount codes that are out there, lol!

#4869 5 months ago
Quoted from mjruser:

Thank you for the clarification!

No problem glad to help. The nice thing about the Pin Stadium UV+Glow flasher is you can put it anywhere you like and easily move it. Let us know if you what you decide as it's always good to hear feedback on user preferences. It will help other Iron Maiden owners that have the Pin Stadiums or Fusions.

#4870 5 months ago

I had a few questions about the recommended Deadpool location for the UV+Glow (Pro/Premium/LE). I hope this helps out the DP owners also.

dp_uv_normal (resized).png
#4871 5 months ago

Some are still not completely sure how the Hover work and there are so many posts on this lively thread that I am posting this up here. It goes in depth on the features, design, and function of the Hovers: https://pinstadium.com/product/hover/

#4872 5 months ago

Also the Pin Stadium website has been updated with improved navigation of products. Prior it was not super friendly to search for products like the Fusions and other accessories. Here is the new link to the shop's recently completed main page of categories: https://pinstadium.com/shop/

Thank you all for the input and feedback on the website. This has made it a much better experience for everyone!!

I am working on many other aspects of the site also and will continue to improve it on a weekly basis. I wonder what version code the website would be on technically with all of these updates? Lol
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

packaging_front_fusion (resized).png
#4873 5 months ago

This customer shared a really great Before and After of Stern Pirates of the Caribean with the Pin Stadium Pinball LED lighting kit installed.

The UV+Glow on this is triggered by the sinking ship flasher for a very incredible light show when it is destroyed. This is a great tip for POTC owners out there.
7B8CA673-514F-4DD1-86C2-3579D0034D53 (resized).jpeg9AFA77A5-4E4C-4D66-BCE2-A2AA45B5A032 (resized).jpeg

#4874 5 months ago

Hey Scott, I know we say hello when we "see" each other on Twitch, but just wanted to say thank you for your great product support and for the quick replies. You seem to never sleep! I always look forward to the show discounts too.

#4875 5 months ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Hey Scott, I know we say hello when we "see" each other on Twitch, but just wanted to say thank you for your great product support and for the quick replies. You seem to never sleep! I always look forward to the show discounts too.

Hey that’s really nice of you to reach out here like that and I always appreciate seeing you on the streams too along with some good chats via email.

You are sincerely a great supporter of Pin Stadium and pinball in general. By the way I loved the ACNC footage you helped to provide for our friends Zach and Greg at SDTM in their recent episode too!!

And yes I do sleep, but very very little. Don’t let all the fancy videos and graphics fool you. It’s still little old me in the Pin Stadium factory burning the midnight oil willingly and loving it.

#4876 5 months ago

You don’t see these very often and may be one the first ones I have posted with the Pin Stadiums.

3558A1C6-53D5-4E30-B6EA-66DDD6E4FD65 (resized).jpegB818E38B-11FE-4239-8673-E7F452A892F4 (resized).jpeg
#4877 5 months ago

Shrek with Pin Stadiums too!!

779A6EFE-F787-4208-B942-A69B4FC9C2EA (resized).jpegBE2DA13A-F19A-4BE5-BEE0-5D7264D2B967 (resized).jpeg
#4878 5 months ago

I was bummed that I didn’t wait for the discount and then realized I got a 10% lol . So no big .

#4879 5 months ago

Iron Man does extremely well with the Pin Stadiums! The UV+Glow on the right ranp flasher fires off when you hit each of the drone targets for quite the show. That’s the best place I found for the trigger. Iron Man is very popular for customers to order the Pin Stadiums for. I highly recommend it.

8113471D-F9A0-46F5-AC15-86F874DCC00D (resized).jpegCEB8D519-B7C2-4CE1-81FA-3DCF49F5D16D (resized).jpeg
#4880 5 months ago

Fusions are on their way to Australia thanks for a recent customer order tonight taking advantage of the Pintastic special on the other side of the world. Super cool to see so many go to such a great pinball country!!

bm66_pinball_lights_mod_lighting_fusion (resized).png
#4881 5 months ago

Can you give me the color numbers and intensity for the Diamond White setting? I think I missed that mark on my Maiden.

#4882 5 months ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Can you give me the color numbers and intensity for the Diamond White setting? I think I missed that mark on my Maiden.

Yes the Diamond White is the RGB turned to 0% and the white at 100% in the Pin Stadium app. It’s the quality and design of the custom chip that is already embedded onto the light bars. Here is how to customize it on the Fusion.

94F73FB0-3FC8-44D4-818D-8E1057C44516 (resized).png
#4883 5 months ago
37917DB2-5A2B-4D6A-8ED0-F4C4452A8855 (resized).jpeg8F2A4372-BD05-4EC4-A56A-3ED2E946A3EE (resized).jpeg
#4884 5 months ago

Hey guys, if you are at Pintastic with a game and either have Pinstadium’s or would like to buy a set I would like you in the booth. I will install them for you. I will also give you one of my Interactive Undercab Kits or Game On Systems free.

Chris
www.rockcustompinball.com

#4885 5 months ago
pintastic_2019_buffalo_discount_V2 (resized).png
#4886 5 months ago

Well it’s been proven that Willy Wonka benefits tremendously from the Pin Stadiums. Zach from FlipNOut just got his for the stream and Ken from Special When Lit: Pinball Podcast just sent me a Before and After. See for yourself!!

263381B3-6901-4605-BAFA-BEC2E732E6CE (resized).jpeg2FB92F14-96CF-4E10-AA9A-274A8E6CFFD6 (resized).jpeg
#4887 5 months ago

Look at the glare disappear on the machine too!!! This artwork is absolutely beautiful.

#4888 5 months ago

Last chance today to get in on Fusions (or Pin Stadiums) at a remarkable price, going quick!! Use discount code: "pintastic19"

Ends sometime today!
led_pinball_lights (resized).png

#4889 5 months ago

I was gonna get one more set but I fell asleep last night lol next time I guess!

#4890 5 months ago

Hello PS,

Is there any way to control the intensity of the flashers (standard pin stadium)? I'd like to turn them down a bit as it's so stunning playing in the dark it's easy to lose track of things during hectic multi-balls.

Thanks again for your fun product.

Mike

#4891 5 months ago
Quoted from mjruser:

Hello PS,
Is there any way to control the intensity of the flashers (standard pin stadium)? I'd like to turn them down a bit as it's so stunning playing in the dark it's easy to lose track of things during hectic multi-balls.
Mike

Mike,

I’m regards to flasher brightness control:

The flashers are driven by the pinball machine and the brightness is determined by how the machine pulses them.

The general rule is that if the pulse is short and fast then the characteristic behavior of the LED is to load fast and then fade quickly thus resulting in a bright flash. In the scenario that the pulse is slow then the effect is more of a softer glow. Different machines pulse differently and inside of those machines each flasher is controlled uniquely too.

I always suggest moving it around to one that you feel is appropriate for your tastes. Most find after a couple days of installing the Pin Stadiums they get acclimated to the brightness of the UV+Glow too. Also you can always disconnected them also. I hope that helps!

#4892 5 months ago
Quoted from mjruser:

Hello PS,
Mike

The Fusions do allow you to adjust the brightness and colors of the flashers, and has 4 additional Wifi controllable ones: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/

#4893 5 months ago

I think there should be a 4th July sale since these things are like fireworks for your machine !

#4894 5 months ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

I think there should be a 4th July sale since these things are like fireworks for your machine !

That's funny and they sure are for sure!! The Pintastic special just ended Sunday and Pin Stadium sales events are very rare.

#4895 5 months ago

By the way in 20 minutes you will get to see Pin Stadiums on Willy Wonka "live" on the FlipNout Pinball stream hosted by Ken and Bill from Special When Lit. This will be a great demonstration on the incredible results on this machine, it's a much have. Even better Jack is going to on the phone live too!!!

Check it out at 8pm EST/7pm CST

https://www.twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball
willywonkapng_flipnout (resized).png

#4896 5 months ago

How do you typically hook up your flashers? I think I may have shorted one with the alligator clips, which in turn has damaged some transistors Could also be coincidence

#4897 5 months ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

How do you typically hook up your flashers? I think I may have shorted one with the alligator clips, which in turn has damaged some transistors Could also be coincidence

This is how they are to be hooked up. One clip on each side of the terminals and the bulb must be between 4 V and 24 V. It could be that you possibly hooked up to a coil or switch? Something high voltage? Send me an email with a picture of your connection and I’ll take a look.

6FC44E05-00B7-46B5-948F-77A9EFC2AB34 (resized).jpeg
#4898 5 months ago

That is how I did its nice picture by the way how to do you make all these !

I can only guess somehow they touched? Maybe it was a total coincidence. Anyhow I disconnected them for now until I get it fixed. I do find sometimes the shrink tubing can make hit hard to clip in . It was defienlty hooked up to the flasher for the sparky insert and not a coil.

#4899 5 months ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

That is how I did its nice picture by the way how to do you make all these !
I can only guess somehow they touched? Maybe it was a total coincidence. Anyhow I disconnected them for now until I get it fixed. I do find sometimes the shrink tubing can make hit hard to clip in . It was defienlty hooked up to the flasher for the sparky insert and not a coil.

Okay then yes they definitely touched the base or each other. You can slide the factory black heat shrink out of the way and you should be good to go then with tons of room.

#4900 5 months ago

yes I am guessing it touched the base, lesson learned I guess. Wish is just blew the fuse but for whatever reason seems like more damage was done

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Great American Pinball
Contact
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 218.00
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
8,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, MD
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
4,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Schererville, IN
12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 234.99
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
There are 5672 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 114.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside