(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 165.
#4801 4 years ago
23F4FFE6-5EF3-45F1-A4B0-D8AE2DA03392 (resized).png23F4FFE6-5EF3-45F1-A4B0-D8AE2DA03392 (resized).png
#4802 4 years ago

Just installed a set on my STTNG. Anyone have suggestions on where to place the flashers? I've left them off for now.

#4803 4 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Just installed a set on my STTNG. Anyone have suggestions on where to place the flashers? I've left them off for now.

Killer!! A bunch of STTNG machines with Pin Stadiums for sure. I’m regards to the UV+Glow flasher location off hand I know that wamonkey has them on his and could recommend the best location if you PM him.

#4804 4 years ago

I had a resent request for some before and after pictures of South Park. Here they are with crazy killer results!!!

95F80F52-470C-4051-B446-6DBC3835BA4C (resized).jpeg95F80F52-470C-4051-B446-6DBC3835BA4C (resized).jpeg03BFE029-471B-418E-B9A4-51BB662F20C6 (resized).jpeg03BFE029-471B-418E-B9A4-51BB662F20C6 (resized).jpeg
#4805 4 years ago

What is blur?

#4806 4 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

I hooked my UV-Glow flasher to the Red dome on the top right corner of the backboard and I'm pretty happy with that. At first I connected them to one of the Borg flashers as I have blue windows in my Borg Ship and thought it would be perfect but those stay on too long at the start of MB and I thought it ruined the effect. The next time I have to do any kind of work under the PF though I think I'm going to try to connect them to the shield flashers, I started to do this once but there is no where to connect the alligator clips to the board or socket easily so I'll have to solder a lead the the board or something like that.

#4807 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob-T-800:

What is blur?

BLUR is going to be the next add-on product for your current Pin Stadiums that will be able to be used due to the Hover’s accessory portal design. The BLUR will diffuse the lights so they have a nice soft appearance. B.L.U.R. stands for Bending Light Unified Ray system

Once enough of the Hovers get out to the existing Pin Stadium customers then they will be released. So for anyone hesitating on the Hovers please help to move this forward so that BLURs can go into production. This is staged this way for production reasons so I can handle both of these product releases in a reasonable fashion and proper volumes.

Jack Danger of Dead Flips has the first version of the BLURs working very successfully on his streams and he has been using the Pin Stadiums soley (no other lighting) ever since he received them for testing purposes. He’s been a tremendous help!!

https://m.twitch.tv/deadflip

We are off to a really good start though !!!

#4808 4 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I hooked my UV-Glow flasher to the Red dome on the top right corner of the backboard and I'm pretty happy with that. At first I connected them to one of the Borg flashers as I have blue windows in my Borg Ship and thought it would be perfect but those stay on too long at the start of MB and I thought it ruined the effect. The next time I have to do any kind of work under the PF though I think I'm going to try to connect them to the shield flashers, I started to do this once but there is no where to connect the alligator clips to the board or socket easily so I'll have to solder a lead the the board or something like that.

After looking at the shield inserts flasher action more I don't think I will move it down there, they just don't go off very often at all except during Borg MB. Here is a short video of the game over light show with the UV flasher connected to the back right though (should have turned off WOZ and MM to help the phone camera out a bit, lots of noise in this video):

#4809 4 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

After looking at the shield inserts flasher action more I don't think I will move it down there, they just don't go off very often at all except during Borg MB. Here is a short video of the game over light show with the UV flasher connected to the back right though (should have turned off WOZ and MM to help the phone camera out a bit, lots of noise in this video):

Thank you for jumping in to help!!

#4810 4 years ago

Batman new code on Dead Flip stream and the girls are using the Pin Stadiums with the BLUR I mentioned earlier. Check it out! https://m.twitch.tv/deadflip

0D90C0C5-768D-49FA-93A3-49455E5F4A3A (resized).png0D90C0C5-768D-49FA-93A3-49455E5F4A3A (resized).png
#4811 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Great discussion as always and it's all good. gamerrick Thank you for your support and kind words!!!! Also speaking of posting up images, here are some images that I am continuing to work on for the Hover install. The question about if they work with Invisi-Shields was answered earlier today but I thought I would post up a visual of how they work since that is a great questions. The Hover swivel clip that grabs to the bar accepts the Invisi-Shield as part of its design. Then once you find the best location for your Hover mount then just make to small trims on either side and it will work like a dream!!! This is the Invisi-Shield you trim not the light bar lol !
[quoted image]

Is it easy to cut?

#4812 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob-T-800:

Is it easy to cut?

Yes absolutely it’s very thin and just a small trim on each side of the swivel head clip

#4813 4 years ago

Hover kit instructions are up: https://pinstadium.com/hover_installation_led_pinball_lights/

Valet service for your lights is here!
led_pinball_lights_mods_parts (resized).pngled_pinball_lights_mods_parts (resized).png

#4814 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Communists? Talk about over the top. As I said, I've supported Scott with my purchases AND numerous Pinside posts. I'm allowed to express an opinion about bundling/pricing without being labeled a "communist". Give me a break...have some f-ing respect.

Dude I didn't call anyone anything. Maybe you should re-read my post. I said the guy can make a profit. That’s the capitalist system. Think your reaction is over the top. If Stern can charge $9,000 for a an LE $50 doesn’t seem expensive to me. That was literally my only point.

#4815 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Dude I didn't call anyone anything. Maybe you should re-read my post. I said the guy can make a profit. That’s the capitalist system. Think your reaction is over the top. If Stern can charge $9,000 for a an LE $50 doesn’t seem expensive to me. That was literally my only point.

What about stern charging 3 or 4 hundred for a damn topper that just lights up.

#4816 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Whatever. Yet another condescending, vacuous post ("That's the capitalist system"...ok, professor).

#4817 4 years ago

Hover production is going well (about half way through it) and as a reminder to those of getting the conversion kit for your machine, they also work with the Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/

You need to specify at checkout if they are for Pin Stadiums or Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/hover/

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

led_pinball_machine_lighting_led_kit_hover (resized).pngled_pinball_machine_lighting_led_kit_hover (resized).png
#4818 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Hover production is going well (about half way through it)

Half way through what?

#4819 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Hover production is going well (about half way through it) and as a reminder to those of getting the conversion kit for your machine, they also work with the Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/
You need to specify at checkout if they are for Pin Stadiums or Fusions: https://pinstadium.com/product/hover/
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com[quoted image]

Just to be clear. Are you saying that there are 2 different versions of Hover? If I get a set of Hovers for my Regular Pinstadiums but then upgrade to Fusions down the line, will I need another set of Hovers to work with the Fusions?

#4820 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Half way through what?

Through the halfway point of the production process to prepare them for shipping soon.

#4821 4 years ago
Quoted from dgposter:

Just to be clear. Are you saying that there are 2 different versions of Hover? If I get a set of Hovers for my Regular Pinstadiums but then upgrade to Fusions down the line, will I need another set of Hovers to work with the Fusions?M

Yes there are 2 versions of the Hovers. One for the Fusions and one for the Pin Stadiums due to the profile of the light bars.

#4822 4 years ago

<<Just to be clear. Are you saying that there are 2 different versions of Hover? If I get a set of Hovers for my Regular Pinstadiums but then upgrade to Fusions down the line, will I need another set of Hovers to work with the Fusions?>>

<<Yes there are 2 versions of the Hovers. One for the Fusions and one for the Pin Stadiums due to the profile of the light bars.>>

Thanks for clarifying. This may require me to modify my pending order. I'll email you.

#4823 4 years ago
Quoted from dgposter:

&lt;&lt;Just to be clear. Are you saying that there are 2 different versions of Hover? If I get a set of Hovers for my Regular Pinstadiums but then upgrade to Fusions down the line, will I need another set of Hovers to work with the Fusions?&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;Yes there are 2 versions of the Hovers. One for the Fusions and one for the Pin Stadiums due to the profile of the light bars.&gt;&gt;
Thanks for clarifying. This may require me to modify my pending order. I'll email you.

No problem!!

#4824 4 years ago
Quoted from dgposter:

&lt;&lt;Just to be clear. Are you saying that there are 2 different versions of Hover? If I get a set of Hovers for my Regular Pinstadiums but then upgrade to Fusions down the line, will I need another set of Hovers to work with the Fusions?&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;Yes there are 2 versions of the Hovers. One for the Fusions and one for the Pin Stadiums due to the profile of the light bars.&gt;&gt;

Just shoot me an email with your order number to [email protected] and I will switch it for you. They are the same price so it’s an easy change.

#4825 4 years ago

As things progress I will keep everyone updated with the Hover's production run as they are being prepared, assembled, and shipped. Lot's of work going on in the Pin Stadium laboratory!!!

led_pinball_machine_kit_bulbs_mod (resized).pngled_pinball_machine_kit_bulbs_mod (resized).png
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4826 4 years ago

These spam ads are getting obnoxious. The only pin in my collection is Jurassic Park. Page after page of the same spam.
Pinstadiums (resized).PNGPinstadiums (resized).PNG

#4827 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

These spam adds are getting obnoxious. The only pin in my collection is Jurassic Park. Page after page of the same spam.
[quoted image]

Agreed, product is cool, but don't need 152 ads of the same thing when I search a new pin. One ad should be fine.

#4828 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

These spam adds are getting obnoxious. The only pin in my collection is Jurassic Park. Page after page of the same spam.
[quoted image]

Definitely not purposeful and don't blame you one bit as that's annoying. I was just uploading products listings and as it's in process it seems to show this way until I get all finalized. No worries I am on it now I apologize, it's just a lot of manual work that goes into this to resolve it.

#4829 4 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Agreed, product is cool, but don't need 152 ads of the same thing when I search a new pin. One ad should be fine.

Very sorry about that it was categorizing them a certain way and it took a lot of unticking to correct it. Should be updated now.

#4830 4 years ago

Here are some before and afters if RFM and the Pin Stadiums still leaves the hologram intact.

(also the to clarify the bottom part of the hologram “Free Play Press Start” is only missing because it’s blinking off an on)

9C4769DE-023F-4BB5-9665-4300537D0037 (resized).jpeg9C4769DE-023F-4BB5-9665-4300537D0037 (resized).jpegE5083700-4845-4A88-A307-263DDFE5F933 (resized).jpegE5083700-4845-4A88-A307-263DDFE5F933 (resized).jpeg
#4831 4 years ago

Well I get to see one ad in my feed now, not sure I consider that an improvement.

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
#4832 4 years ago

This pic the customer sent was at 100% brightness and it best at around 60-70% after I installed one at Expo this past year on Robert Berk’s machine I was able to play with it. Also the one in the pic is of the first generation Pin Stadium that didn’t have the black stealth cables. Now they do! The other suggestion I have on this machine is to mount the light bars closer to the flippers further away from the rear. That makes it perfect !!

#4833 4 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Well I get to see one ad in my feed now, not sure I consider that an improvement.[quoted image]

It definitely is an improvement as they were pages deep because of the option, but they are consolidated properly now. It is a new feature that was just added apparently in the Pinside shop that was not there before. I found I had to untick on each one as they were duplicating each other.

What you are seeing now is normal and nothing I have control over (ads show up like this for me too when someone uploads a group of ads) as that is just based upon how they are listed (indexed chronologically) in Pinside which is the default behavior of their database settings. Since they are recently updated ads from this weekend and today. As others update and post things it shifts like that but Jurassic is not as common as a game (great game in my opinion) so it may take time and it is dependent on other store's actively posting up ads. I hope this helps explain and by no means was intentional.

#4834 4 years ago

I have had many questions over the weekend and today about the difference of Pin Stadiums compared to Orion's Belt and Fusions. I have posted this a while back and updated the website, but this should help to clarify the different product features with comparisons.
pinball_led_lights_comparison_chart_2500 (resized).pngpinball_led_lights_comparison_chart_2500 (resized).png

#4835 4 years ago

Here are some requested Kiss pics Before and After with Pin Stadiums. HUGE results !!

0A5BCCFC-08EC-4AB1-8FC3-36C5D89128DC (resized).jpeg0A5BCCFC-08EC-4AB1-8FC3-36C5D89128DC (resized).jpeg8CE5471B-E832-4592-870F-3EE90B018902 (resized).jpeg8CE5471B-E832-4592-870F-3EE90B018902 (resized).jpeg
#4836 4 years ago

Rob Zombie gets Pin Stadiums and I have to say it’s likely one of the most dramatic Before & Afters ever!!

C05EBCA9-A8A9-4041-8BF1-B3A6DC4C22AC (resized).jpegC05EBCA9-A8A9-4041-8BF1-B3A6DC4C22AC (resized).jpegED2EFD64-1B34-40FC-8268-F696EC7787A7 (resized).jpegED2EFD64-1B34-40FC-8268-F696EC7787A7 (resized).jpeg
#4837 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Whatever. Yet another condescending, vacuous post ("That's the capitalist system"...ok, professor).

Condescending because I said capitalist equals profit? Give me a break dude. You don’t like the price don’t buy it. All I said was I thought the guy was a good and fair businessman. You’re the one that got all pissy.

#4838 4 years ago

Most everyone is very familiar with the ever popular UV+Glow on the award winning Pin Stadiums, so introducing the "Diamond" white is no problem since it resides on that same upper level of quality and performance. It's the "Go To" color setting in the app for many as it works with the playfield artwork perfectly in all situations. It is unlike any white light you have seen before and truly a crystal clear sparkly diamond appearance that carries along with it a breathtaking dazzling visual impact. These are embedded on every Fusion light bar from the factory.

Another carefully designed high end custom LED in the Pin Stadium product line that is sure to please!! It has been on all of the Fusions since the first day they shipped but many may not know yet of the power it can release on your pinball machine's playfield. I recommend trying these out when you are dialing in the flasher colors in the app. Adjust the white light to 100% and see what happens!!

pinball_machine_led_lights_fusion (resized).pngpinball_machine_led_lights_fusion (resized).png
#4839 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Condescending because I said capitalist equals profit? Give me a break dude. You don’t like the price don’t buy it. All I said was I thought the guy was a good and fair businessman. You’re the one that got all pissy.

You seem to have a problem with the English language. The definition of condescending is "having or showing a feeling of patronizing superiority". We all know what "capitalism" means (and it doesn't "equal profit", as you are now suggesting).

#4840 4 years ago

For anyone coming to Pintastic we are opening up the booth for your machine if you are planning on bringing them to the show. There are very limited spots available!!

Pin Stadium booth VIP benefits are as follows:

FREE Install
Try Before You Buy
$50 OFF your Pin Stadium
Free Weekend Admission

If you are interested please send an email to [email protected] and specify which machine you are planning on bringing. Also when you get to the event just tell them that your machine is in the V.I.P. Pin Stadium booth. Gabe is the man running the show and if you tell them at the door you will be well taken care of by him as always. In fact he is even bringing a few of his machines to our booth to take advantage of this too!

**IMPORTANT**
It is well guarded and safe inside the Pin Stadium booth too!!! Please only REALLY nice machines apply

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pintastic_2019_booth_request (resized).pngpintastic_2019_booth_request (resized).png
#4841 4 years ago

Guys, take it to PM if you want to continue having your spat. No need for it here please.

Scott, I've been using that setting on my ST with great effect. It really recreates the look and feel of the bridge lighting on the Enterprise reboot IMO. I already loved having mirror blades on my pin, but they enhance the Fusions even more so. So cool! Can't wait to see what Blur can do too. The candy-striping doesn't particularly bother me, but it is very noticeable on the Pro's plastic returns. My only concern is how much the diffusion will cut down on the total brightness. I suspect not much, but it must be some.

#4842 4 years ago

Also, can't remember if you said or not, but are you planning on having any presence at CAX(California Extreme July 27-28th) this year? I've been on the fence on taking my machines, but having a Pin Stadium booth would sell it.

#4843 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Guys, take it to PM if you want to continue having your spat. No need for it here please.
Scott, I've been using that setting on my ST with great effect. It really recreates the look and feel of the bridge lighting on the Enterprise reboot IMO. I already loved having mirror blades on my pin, but they enhance the Fusions even more so. So cool! Can't wait to see what Blur can do too. The candy-striping doesn't particularly bother me, but it is very noticeable on the Pro's plastic returns. My only concern is how much the diffusion will cut down on the total brightness. I suspect not much, but it must be some.

Very cool that you have already have been playing with the Diamond Whites on your machine and it's great that you were able to comment on them for others to hear your impression of them.

The design of BLUR has been going on for some time as that was one of my concerns with having the brightness suffering too much from them. What is going on behind the scenes has been taking this into consideration as being the main focus. Normal diffusers are not going to work and in addition it has to effectively merge the RGB and the W together (which is what the striping is all about) and not something a normal diffuser can do in this environment.

So the final design is going to be using some advanced technology along with a special lens and calculated distance positioning inside the light bar (thank you Hover!) that will have highest amount of light transmission as possible for sure!!

#4844 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Also, can't remember if you said or not, but are you planning on having any presence at CAX(California Extreme July 27-28th) this year? I've been on the fence on taking my machines, but having a Pin Stadium booth would sell it.

I am not going to be there at the CAX event but would love too at some point since it is a very good show I hear. Yes it's nice to be in the Pin Stadium booth as it is highly guarded by Orion at all times. Safe and sound!

#4845 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Very cool that you have already been playing with the Diamond Whites on your machine and it's great that you were able to comment on them for others to hear about your impression of them. The design of BLUR has been going on for some time as that was one of my concerns with having them brightness suffering too much from them. What is going on behind the scenes has been going on behind the scenes is taking this into consideration as being the main focus. Normal diffusers are not going to work and in addition it has to effectively merge the RGB and the W together (which is what the striping is all about)
So the final design is going to be using some advanced technology along with a special lens and calculated distance positioning inside the light bar (thank you Hover) that will have highest amount of light transmission as possible for sure!!

Wow, that's cool to hear that there's more to it than just simple diffusion. This is why I don't have a problem with your business model and the charging for add-ons. You obviously put the time and effort to make sure that you can put out a quality product with top results, and not just going the quick and easy route.

Quoted from pinstadium:

I am not going to be there at the CAX event but would love too at some point since it is a very good show I hear. Yes it's nice to be in the Pin Stadium booth as it is highly guarded by Orion at all times. Safe and sound!

Too bad, but I understand. Can't get to them all and we're more than halfway across the country. Maybe next year? It's a great event and it's been growing/expanding.

#4846 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Wow, that's cool to hear that there's more to it than just simple diffusion. This is why I don't have a problem with your business model and the charging for add-ons. You obviously put the time and effort to make sure that you can put out a quality product with top results, and not just going the quick and easy route

Yes it is much more involved than that and had proven to be a big challenge. Believe me, first thing I did was order stock over the counter led diffusers of many different types. Tried them ALL!! I wish it was that easy lol.

#4847 4 years ago

Also the "Gold" setting for the flashers is a really nice complimenting effect when tuning the Fusion flashers on the color wheel in the Pin Stadium app.

pinball_machine_led_lights_fusion_gold (resized).pngpinball_machine_led_lights_fusion_gold (resized).png
#4848 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Wow, that's cool to hear that there's more to it than just simple diffusion. This is why I don't have a problem with your business model and the charging for add-ons. You obviously put the time and effort to make sure that you can put out a quality product with top results, and not just going the quick and easy route.

Since I was "critical" about Hover pricing/strategy, I want to clarify something. I have no problem with Scott's business model in general. Charging for lighting enhancements make total sense (Orion's Belt, Fusion, Blur, etc.). A 3-tier lighting solution is goodness for both Scott and the Pinstadium community!

From my perspective, Hover is a different beast. It is both a bug fix and an enabler. I have 8 Pinstadium's installed and 3 of the magnets have given me grief. Scott has done a stellar job supporting me (amazingly responsive). If Hover is universally better mounting solution AND enables other Pinstadium products, I don't understand the wisdom of not discontinuing the magnets. Sure, it enables a slightly lower price point, with the downside that it doesn't work as well and doesn't support future Pinstadium products/innovation (like Blur, which many have been clamoring for).

So, for me, this is more about simplifying the strategy and making add-ons (like Blur) easier to adopt. If Hover's aren't folded into the base product (even if it implies raising the price), then adding Blur when it's available will involve 2 purchases.

In any event, wanted to clarify my thoughts. I'm trying to be constructive. We all want to see Scott and his products continue to thrive!

#4849 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Since I was "critical" about Hover pricing/strategy, I want to clarify something. I have no problem with Scott's business model in general. Charging for lighting enhancements make total sense (Orion's Belt, Fusion, Blur, etc.). A 3-tier lighting solution is goodness for both Scott and the Pinstadium community!
From my perspective, Hover is a different beast. It is both a bug fix and an enabler. I have 8 Pinstadium's installed and 3 of the magnets have given me grief. Scott has done a stellar job supporting me (amazingly responsive). If Hover is universally better mounting solution AND enables other Pinstadium products, I don't understand the wisdom of not discontinuing the magnets. Sure, it enables a slightly lower price point, with the downside that it doesn't work as well and doesn't support future Pinstadium products/innovation (like Blur, which many have been clamoring for).
So, for me, this is more about simplifying the strategy and making add-ons (like Blur) easier to adopt. If Hover's aren't folded into the base product (even if it implies raising the price), then adding Blur when it's available will involve 2 purchases.
In any event, wanted to clarify my thoughts. I'm trying to be constructive. We all want to see Scott and his products continue to thrive!

It's all good and everyone is understood. As always I appreciate your continued feedback and advice for the betterment of Pin Stadiums. Things are growing really well and the product line is continuing to grow with great ideas from customers such as yourself.

Update on things:

Hovers will be shipping super soon for everyone in the next couple weeks. I will be sure to email tracking when they go to leave. It's been a busy month working on handling normal order volume with the Fusions/Pin Stadiums, and then doing the production of the Hovers which have been a tremendous hit. Also a little overwhelming for me with the amount of orders to fill to be honest, but I am cranking away day and night. Excited to get them in everyone's hands!!!!

#4850 4 years ago

Rarely seen Stern CSI with Pin Stadiums pinball led lights!!!

0B202A47-F33F-403C-BB42-D063DF4843AA (resized).jpeg0B202A47-F33F-403C-BB42-D063DF4843AA (resized).jpegA2913EAA-35A1-4D81-BBEF-DF4F1F70A7CC (resized).jpegA2913EAA-35A1-4D81-BBEF-DF4F1F70A7CC (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/97?hl=javagrind888 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.