(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 165.
#4701 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

It's unfortunate. From my perspective, Hovers are the mounting mechanism that should have been there since "day 1". The magna mounts have given me grief since "day 1" of my Pinstadium adoption.
If I'm looking to add Pinstadiums with Hovers for a new machine, the cost goes from $300 => $350 (with shipping). And what do I do with the magna strips? Throw them in the garbage? Odd.
At $300 w/shipping, Pinstadiums are already a high-end mod. The Hover mechanism should be bundled with the product. If it were, I would expect a ~$20 price bump? $50 seems crazy high for an upgraded mount.
Assuming the Hover approach is universally superior to the magnets, why not simply "phase out" the magnets? I have Pinstadiums on 8 games and 3 of 8 had magnet issues (where the magnet wouldn't adhere to the cabinet and/or LED strip). Scott did an awesome job supporting my magnet issues, but it was still a hassle to wait, reinstall, etc.
Not trying to tell Scott how to configure/price his product (or bust his balls, but the current bundling/pricing doesn't sit well with me. I love Pinstadiums and just want what's best for both Scott and the community. At the end of the day, the market will speak I guess.

I feel the same way but didn't really say anything for a couple of reasons... Not my product (I have no idea what the cost to make these are) and no one is forcing me to buy it. I find it hard to believe that there isnt quite a bit of profit built into the pricing of these though. Im good with that on the initial system, but think the mounting system should not have that much of a mark up. I agree with you completely though because my magnets gave me issues too and Scott offered to replace them, but I chose to wait for Hover. I figured that maybe Hover might be around $20 a set which I still thought a bit much for a mounting option, but figured I could swallow it. When it came out at $50 a pop, I have to admit, I hesitated and thought about just keeping my inferior magna mounts. But I went ahead and after shipping and whatever, spent close to another $200 for my 3 machines which for lack of a better word, is just ridiculous and I have had second thoughts since I did it. I really hope that upon receiving them, I feel better about the purchase, but I just cant wrap my head around that price for a mounting option. At this point, I am fairly certain I will be passing on Blur when it comes out.

In my case, I dont have a lot of room so my pin collection will not be growing much over the years and at the most, I hope to be able to add 3 pins someday. But as much as I love what the pin stadiums do to the games, I will really have to evaluate the game's lighting in the future to decide if it really needs it instead of just automatically putting it on the machine. The pricing at this point is getting hard to justify.

#4702 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

I really hope that upon receiving them, I feel better about the purchase, but I just cant wrap my head around that price for a mounting option.

If this were a mounting system for another companies product, I could stomach the price/markup more easily. Since the magna mounts must have some cost associated with them, it seems ridiculous to waste the money on the magna mounts and then essentially throw them in the garbage if you prefer Hover.

As you highlight, it's not our product. I just would like to see Hover succeed and given the current strategy, I can't say up upbeat personally. I know I'd like to upgrade my 8 machines, but I'm not dropping another $400. I'll live with the magna mount problems for now...

Again, I'm a huge Scott/Pinstadium supporter. My comments are intended as food for thought...

#4703 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Again, I'm a huge Scott/Pinstadium supporter. My comments are intended as food for thought...

Same here... Not trying to bash, just frustrated with current pricing.

#4704 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

It's unfortunate. From my perspective, Hovers are the mounting mechanism that should have been there since "day 1". The magna mounts have given me grief since "day 1" of my Pinstadium adoption.
If I'm looking to add Pinstadiums with Hovers for a new machine, the cost goes from $300 => $350 (with shipping). And what do I do with the magna strips? Throw them in the garbage? Odd.
At $300 w/shipping, Pinstadiums are already a high-end mod. The Hover mechanism should be bundled with the product. If it were, I would expect a ~$20 price bump? $50 seems crazy high for an upgraded mount.
Assuming the Hover approach is universally superior to the magnets, why not simply "phase out" the magnets? I have Pinstadiums on 8 games and 3 of 8 had magnet issues (where the magnet wouldn't adhere to the cabinet and/or LED strip). Scott did an awesome job supporting my magnet issues, but it was still a hassle to wait, reinstall, etc.
Not trying to tell Scott how to configure/price his product (or bust his balls, but the current bundling/pricing doesn't sit well with me. I love Pinstadiums and just want what's best for both Scott and the community. At the end of the day, the market will speak I guess.

Hey it’s all good and it’s excellent to get feedback on things as always. Hovers were formed the same way, the majority of Pin Stadium customer’s dream feature was to have the lights built into the machine cabinet by the factory (look at Zach’s Whirlwind from SDTM, he actually did it) but this would require a lot of things to happen and years of manufacturer changes.

Also imagine the next mounting option only to be to get a new pinball machine with them routed for that and no way to convert older machines or even a way to convert your current Pin Stadiums lights in your collection.

Eliminating obsolescence is the Pin Stadium goal and inventing customer requested feature like the Hovers will continue. It’s also my goal to make product advancements compatible with your current set. It’s always nice to be able to upgrade and not have to buy new or to feel like your purchase of the Pin Stadiums is now something you wished you waited on when these features comes out. Great news is you can have it all now too!

In addition the Hovers are an option add-on so that they don’t drive up the base cost of the Pin Stadiums as that is what it would take to justify then a default. I like the idea of giving financial options for everyone.

I concluded to not force a price increase and also to not pass up on the idea of Hovers as a result. Instead I took the the last 6 months to design, create, and fine tune something you all can use if you choose to go to the next level of advancement. They are a piece of art and design, with amazing function convenience.

Hovers are for those that feel they would like the luxury of never having to remove their lights to maintenance their machines. First world problems for sure lol.

With that said there were enough customers continually requesting this and it’s here.

Even better and a little overwhelming, with the Hover kits I had anticipated a large number of you guys to buy them, but sales have more than tripled my expectations for the first run. Astounding is an understatement.

Thank you as always for the remarkable support for the product worldwide and with advancements like this comes even better things that you guys I feel are going to love. Many things that you would never have thought of or imagined possible are coming your way thanks to Hover!

#4705 4 years ago

Speaking of advancements and evolution, Dead Flip is currently in final testing phases of the new Pin Stadium X-Stream will he has help to co-create with some really great suggestions. These will be used by PAPA this year at Pinburg for the Final 12 and groups of some games in the banks. Thanks Jack for all you do for the community and we are forever grateful for the time that you take to entertain and educate us on why pinball in passion.

For those of you who are new to pinball or have not heard for Dead Flip check him out here: http://www.deadflip.com/

To see the Pin Stadiums in action go to his Twitch channel and watch any of his last 2 weeks or more of streams from his new location: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/438664116

He is also testing out the new BLUR product which is the next cool accessory add-on coming soon and its made possible by Hover!!
xstream_deadflip (resized).pngxstream_deadflip (resized).png

#4706 4 years ago

Ok, on Alice there are 4 wires on the GI that you will be connecting to. The blue and the grey wires are labeled + and G. Tap into those. It's a tight fit and the wires seem a little flimsy, so be careful and wiggle it in. The location is behind Frankenstein.

The shaker motor is super easy as there are only two wires. Use taps for all.

Posting a before and after pic when it gets dark for a more contrasting picture and I'll make a video tomorrow when I have some friends over.

20190614_192835 (resized).jpg20190614_192835 (resized).jpg20190614_192855 (resized).jpg20190614_192855 (resized).jpg20190614_192909 (resized).jpg20190614_192909 (resized).jpg
#4707 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Ok, on Alice there are 4 wires on the GI that you will be connecting to. The blue and the grey wires are labeled + and G. Tap into those. It's a tight fit and the wires seem a little flimsy, so be careful and wiggle it in. The location is behind Frankenstein.
Posting a before and after pic when it gets dark for a more contrasting picture and I'll make a video tomorrow when I have some friends over.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow super helpful and thank you so much for taking time to post this up. I have update the website with these pics, thanks for you help with this and as many Spooky ACNC machines start rolling off the assembly line they too will huge impact the Pin Stadiums have because of you!! Here is the link for the ACNC install under Step 1/CGC: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions/#1519803031383-7ae0fd58-0961

acnc_led_pinball_lights_install_pinstadiums (resized).PNGacnc_led_pinball_lights_install_pinstadiums (resized).PNG
#4708 4 years ago

Following up on my posts about OB placements on MMr. I had expressed my dissatisfaction with one of the initial placement on left ramp, only because it continued to stay lit during attract mode. Well that's on me. When I first looked at the flasher, it's a LED board with solder points(no lugs), so I didn't have a good way to attach the clips(unless I wanted to pull out the soldering iron for the included probes). So I ended up tracing the wires back to the connector on the circuit board and probed that. That's how it got combined with the GI and stayed lit. I revisited and managed to strip back and expose some of the wire to attach the clips. If that doesn't continue to hold, I'll probably end up pulling out the soldering iron. But for now, I have a working flasher on the left ramp. I set it to blue because I also installed an illuminated dragon mod that itself is blue. It's perfect and complements the red flasher for the right ramp(red dragon). I am so absolutely pleased right now.

Thought I'd share for other curious MMr owners.

Also, here's a vid of most(all) the mods I have on my machine. I also have a green led strip(same as trough light) that I'm going to experiment putting in the mote. Think that might look cool. Really glad I went with the purple for the backboard. The whole game is just a gawddamn spectacle!

#4709 4 years ago

Posting a before and after pic when it gets dark for a more contrasting picture and I'll make a video tomorrow when I have some friends over.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can't wait for the video either!!!

#4710 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Following up on my posts about OB placements on MMr. I had expressed my dissatisfaction with one of the initial placement on left ramp, only because it continued to stay lit during attract mode. Well that's on me. When I first looked at the flasher, it's a LED board with solder points(no lugs), so I didn't have a good way to attach the clips(unless I wanted to pull out the soldering iron for the included probes). So I ended up tracing the wires back to the connector on the circuit board and probed that. That's how it got combined with the GI and stayed lit. I revisited and managed to strip back and expose some of the wire to attach the clips. If that doesn't continue to hold, I'll probably end up pulling out the soldering iron. But for now, I have a working flasher on the left ramp. I set it to blue because I also installed an illuminated dragon mod that itself is blue. It's perfect and complements the red flasher for the right ramp(red dragon). I am so absolutely pleased right now.
Thought I'd share for other curious MMr owners.
Also, here's a vid of most(all) the mods I have on my machine. I also have a green led strip(same as trough light) that I'm going to experiment putting in the mote. Think that might look cool. Really glad I went with the purple for the backboard. The whole game is just a gawddamn spectacle!

I see now what you are saying and didn't understand that earlier. Sorry, if I would have caught what you meant I could have helped you. Good thing you are persistent and this is really helpful for other MMR owners doing the Fusion install.

By the way I checked out your video of the machine and I must say that this thing really is beautiful. Very tastefully done too. I also installed green led lighting in my moat and 3M'd them to the outside of it so they face up through the clear plexi.

Well done on your machine and I really appreciate that fact that you are stoked about the Fusions on it. I think your machine could win a show and I bet it looks even better in person!!

#4711 4 years ago

I received a few requests from others interested in knowing more about the Hovers. This video I will repost here for anyone that has not seen the last few pages as there has been a lot of excitement and post that buried them lol :

This will walk you through the technology of the design aspects demonstrating the stanchions and how they mount. However more importantly the highly advanced design that makes them universal with their infinitely adjustable telescoping vertical elevator locking system. Couple that with the pivoting and lockable portion for the light bar. These are very durable, sleek and factory finish all in one. You can sneak these into place you would never imagine.

This folks is a BIG step in Pin Stadium history as this make your Pin Stadiums and Fusions a factory feature that you have always wanted!! Once you get them you can't go back....

#4712 4 years ago

Production is coming along nicely and I am excited to get these in your hands!! More to come....
hover_revolutoin_pinball_lighting_lights_led (resized).pnghover_revolutoin_pinball_lighting_lights_led (resized).png

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4713 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I see now what you are saying and didn't understand that earlier. Sorry, if I would have caught what you meant I could have helped you. Good thing you are persistent and this is really helpful for other MMR owners doing the Fusion install.
By the way I checked out your video of the machine and I must say that this thing really is beautiful. Very tastefully done too. I also installed green led lighting in my moat and 3M'd them to the outside of it so they face up through the clear plexi.
Well done on your machine and I really appreciate that fact that you are stoked about the Fusions on it. I think your machine could win a show and I bet it looks even better in person!!

Thanks Scott! I held off doing any mods(other than the 3D trans and color dmd) for a long time since I got it(#355/1000). No lie, seeing it lit up with the Fusion really inspired me. I had already gone nuts with the ST and perhaps got a little fatigued of modding. That machine has some serious bling as well(at least 20-30 mods), but now the gap is MUCH smaller.

Thanks for the tip on the moat strip, hadn't thought of doing it that way. Think it makes the most sense. The strip I have is really bright too, so putting it behind the plastic will probably diffuse it the right amount and have a nice combined effect. Can you described how you 3M'd them to the plastic? I was just thinking a few pieces of invisible tape might just do the trick.

A part of me would really like to show these babies off at CAX(California Extreme) this year. I always go with a couple of friends and we like to just hang out casually, so dealing with that, and always worrying how they are being treated on the floor, might hamper that. I dunno.

#4714 4 years ago

Ok, so here are some pics of Alice with Pinstadiums. I recommend somewhere between blue and teal with the brightness at 100% and the warm white somewhere between 50-75%. It's pretty much your preference if you want the blue ghostly look or the glow green look to your artwork.

20190614_203408 (resized).jpg20190614_203408 (resized).jpg20190614_203533 (resized).jpg20190614_203533 (resized).jpg20190614_203717 (resized).jpg20190614_203717 (resized).jpg20190614_203840 (resized).jpg20190614_203840 (resized).jpg
#4715 4 years ago

Wow! I have to say I love the second pic(green glow). That's the other great thing about these, is how many different looks you can get in addition to achieve a well-lit playfield. So easy to do on the fly.

#4716 4 years ago

Ok, so here are some pics of Alice with Pinstadiums. I recommend somewhere between blue and teal with the brightness at 100% and the warm white somewhere between 50-75%. It's pretty much your preference if you want the blue ghostly look or the glow green look to your artwork.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow wow wow

That’s huge and a great layout of the various colors you created in the Pin Stadium app. Job well done and this makes me want this machine even more!!

#4717 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Wow! I have to say I love the second pic(green glow). That's the other great thing about these, is how many different looks you can get in addition to achieve a well-lit playfield. So easy to do on the fly.

I agree I think I like that one too. I had to put these together in a compilation as it’s very nice artwork to look at the way he dialed them in. The “Before” really creates nice contrast for the other schemes as shows the power of the Pin Stadiums. Glad you are happy javagrind888

C4FA8169-E7AF-48CA-8E1D-7059C6506A81 (resized).jpegC4FA8169-E7AF-48CA-8E1D-7059C6506A81 (resized).jpeg
#4718 4 years ago

Scott - you mentioned that the blur product requires the Hover right? If that's correct, are we looking at base Pinstadium price + Hover (50)+ Blur (X)? I just want to understand where this will go as I originally thought you would phase out older tech (like magnets) but now it seems like that's not going to happen. thanks.

#4719 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Scott - you mentioned that the blur product requires the Hover right? If that's correct, are we looking at base Pinstadium price + Hover (50)+ Blur (X)? I just want to understand where this will go as I originally thought you would phase out older tech (like magnets) but now it seems like that's not going to happen. thanks.

The Hovers will be give you the ability to add the BLUR feature when that becomes available. Also the Magna-Mounts will remain as the core base product for the Pin Stadiums and Fusions in order to be able to offer flexible pricing options for everyone. Hovers will be optional and not required unless you want BLUR

#4721 4 years ago

Glad I could be of help.

Huge help for me and it will help a lot of others installing the Pin Stadiums in to ACNC. Lots of owners are just now ordering them so this will come in super handy during their installs. I appreciate your time involvement in this.

#4722 4 years ago

Hover will unleash unheard of capabilities for some great optional add-ons beyond what we have even discussed here. Just when you thought there wasn't anything else...

pinball_bulbs_led_lighting_photon_merger (resized).pngpinball_bulbs_led_lighting_photon_merger (resized).png
#4723 4 years ago

Hover order just came in for TNA which is ironic as this is the machine that caused me to have to completely redesign the original prototype Hovers which makes them capable of working on any pinball machine. Thanks TNA for being an amazing game and for fueling the future of innovation even for Pin Stadiums!!

#4724 4 years ago

Big congrats to Jesse from Arcade Legacy Bar https://www.arcadelegacyohio.com/bar-edition/ who just won a set of Pin Stadium Fusions from being a Paterson supporter of Jeff at This Week In Pinball https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/

That’s a HUGE win and he said he was planning on putting them in his World Poker Tour.

TWIP is a great cause and it’s worth helping Jeff out for all of the hard work he puts into his website for us and all the podcasters to enjoy. Plus the odds are in your favor if you know what I mean

Click here to donate to TWIP:
https://www.patreon.com/join/TWIP

#4725 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Thanks Scott! I held off doing any mods(other than the 3D trans and color dmd) for a long time since I got it(#355/1000). No lie, seeing it lit up with the Fusion really inspired me. I had already gone nuts with the ST and perhaps got a little fatigued of modding. That machine has some serious bling as well(at least 20-30 mods), but now the gap is MUCH smaller.
Thanks for the tip on the moat strip, hadn't thought of doing it that way. Think it makes the most sense. The strip I have is really bright too, so putting it behind the plastic will probably diffuse it the right amount and have a nice combined effect. Can you described how you 3M'd them to the plastic? I was just thinking a few pieces of invisible tape might just do the trick.
A part of me would really like to show these babies off at CAX(California Extreme) this year. I always go with a couple of friends and we like to just hang out casually, so dealing with that, and always worrying how they are being treated on the floor, might hamper that. I dunno.

You went big on that machine and the Fusions definitely are going to be a huge impact with tons of flexibility in the app to dial them in.

For the moat lighting you can use the double sided 3m outdoor (grey) take. You can cut a .5” x .5” piece and it put on the front ends of the strip. Then simply press it on the clear subway ramp in a position that points them in the best direction.

If I were at that show you could have put them in the Pin Stadium booth. It’s always safe there!!

#4726 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The Hovers will be give you the ability to add the BLUR feature when that becomes available. Also the Magna-Mounts will remain as the core base product for the Pin Stadiums and Fusions in order to be able to offer flexible pricing options for everyone. Hovers will be optional and not required

OK but Blur will not work with magna mounts?

#4727 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

You went big on that machine and the Fusions definitely are going to be a huge impact with tons of flexibility in the app to dial them in.
For the moat lighting you can use the double sided 3m outdoor (grey) take. You can cut a .5” x .5” piece and it put on the front ends of the strip. Then simply press it on the clear subway ramp in a position that points them in the best direction.
If I were at that show you could have put them in the Pin Stadium booth. It’s always safe there!!

Cool thanks for the tip. I'm sure I'll figure something out. Starting to get a little bit more handy. I'm considering making my own led mod to mimic the lighted dragon mod, but for the stock red dragon(to light up wings). Should be easy enough once I figure out the parts(mainly just the leds).

About the hovers, I was looking at my MM and thinking about where I would mount them and then noticed the lower left area of the playfield. It doesn't have a rail like the right side, just a thin metal strip from the apron up to the catapult. The fusions, where I have them now, definitely come down well over the metal strip as you can see in the pic. Do you already have an idea for mounting hovers on MM?

IMG_0569 (resized).JPGIMG_0569 (resized).JPG
#4728 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Cool thanks for the tip. I'm sure I'll figure something out. Starting to get a little bit more handy. I'm considering making my own led mod to mimic the lighted dragon mod, but for the stock red dragon(to light up wings). Should be easy enough once I figure out the parts(mainly just the leds).
About the hovers, I was looking at my MM and thinking about where I would mount them and then noticed the lower left area of the playfield. It doesn't have a rail like the right side, just a thin metal strip from the apron up to the catapult. The fusions, where I have them now, definitely come down well over the metal strip as you can see in the pic. Do you already have an idea for mounting hovers on MM?[quoted image]

Yes MMR is another one of those rare odd ball exceptions that 4 aspects (flexibility, vertical telescoping, flexible sturdy support, swivel locking head, and most importantly the “sneak in arch” design of the base) of the design of each Hover had to be taken into consideration. I have a background in my early years in CAD designs and let me tell you that this assignment was the hardest yet most fun to do. Imagine all the variables on thousands of machines that needed to be taken into consideration...

Take a look at the entire left side and after you see this pic of where you mount in that front location. I’ll let you take a guess where you think the next one can mount on that side. Hint keyword “sneak in” arch

If somebody doesn’t don’t get it right the first time I will send a pic of it installed to see if you can find it. Where’s Waldo??

This should be fun !!

Note: The pic below is the before and then after the Hover is mounted.
542AD324-44E9-4CE9-8211-0B78DF9D8FD6 (resized).jpeg542AD324-44E9-4CE9-8211-0B78DF9D8FD6 (resized).jpeg346D3868-CB04-44EE-A502-2410CF7DBB3A (resized).jpeg346D3868-CB04-44EE-A502-2410CF7DBB3A (resized).jpeg

#4729 4 years ago

As a matter of fact let’s step up the game even more. First person to get the location right for the next Hover mount location on Medieval Madness by Bally Williams or MMR by CGC (they both are the same) wins a FREE set of Hovers. You will need to snap a pic or grab one off the internet (if you don’t own the machine) and make a drawing or reference of sorts. But if you don’t have the ability to annotate and draw arrows please be descriptive. Post here in the thread.

If there are multiple correct guesses then you will be entered into a random drawing. I will be back at 5pm today to announce the winner. Have fun!!

#4730 4 years ago

It's On!!!

led_pinball_lighting_mod_bulbs_kit_giveaway (resized).pngled_pinball_lighting_mod_bulbs_kit_giveaway (resized).png
#4731 4 years ago

Here are some Before & After pics for you guys to use if you don't have the machine handy. These are compliments of GorillaBiscuits and Ajax from there posts after installing Pin Stadiums. Where would the next Hover go on the left side is the question? We already know where one goes. Hmmmm.....

mmr_pinball_lights_led_kit_before2 (resized).jpgmmr_pinball_lights_led_kit_before2 (resized).jpgmmr_pinball_lights_led_kit_after2 (resized).jpgmmr_pinball_lights_led_kit_after2 (resized).jpgmmr_pinball_lights_led_kit_before (resized).jpegmmr_pinball_lights_led_kit_before (resized).jpegmmr_pinball_lights_led_kit_after (resized).jpegmmr_pinball_lights_led_kit_after (resized).jpeg
#4732 4 years ago

Do we PM or just post it? PM won't let me send a pic.

#4733 4 years ago

Here's my guess.

entry (resized).jpgentry (resized).jpg

#4734 4 years ago

Do we PM or just post it? PM won't let me send a pic.

You can just post it up here that would be easier for me

#4735 4 years ago

Keep the guesses coming as whomever gets it correct will be entered to win the Hovers!!

At 5pm I will close up the entries and announce the winner later this evening.

This is what you will win:

https://pinstadium.com/product/hover/

#4737 4 years ago
8CCE89E9-A141-407B-907B-1F1561EE934B (resized).jpeg8CCE89E9-A141-407B-907B-1F1561EE934B (resized).jpeg
#4738 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Scott do your drink lots of caffeine ?

No I don't drink any caffeine, gives me too much energy!

#4739 4 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

[quoted image]

That would be my guess as well. I thought maybe it might be further over to the right under the shoe/boot(sneaker?), but there's not place to mount over there.

I've been looking at the right side as well and it seems that there's likely only two viable areas there. I don't know how small the "baby hovers" are, but I thought that maybe one could go on the piece of plastic next to the UR flasher, but perhaps it really isn't necessary? I imagine that two are enough to hold the light bar stable, without having to have one on each end?

IMG_0578 (resized).JPGIMG_0578 (resized).JPGIMG_0579 (resized).JPGIMG_0579 (resized).JPG
#4740 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

That would be my guess as well. I thought maybe it might be further over to the right under the shoe/boot(sneaker?), but there's not place to mount over there.
I've been looking at the right side as well and it seems that there's likely only two viable areas there. I don't know how small the "baby hovers" are, but I thought that maybe one could go on the piece of plastic next to the UR flasher, but perhaps it really isn't necessary? I imagine that two are enough to hold the light bar stable, without having to have one on each end?[quoted image][quoted image]

If positioned properly 2 can work well but 3 is most secure.

#4741 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

If positioned properly 2 can work well but 3 is most secure.

I'm curious to see the answer as I am thinking of adding these to my MMr when blur is available.

#4742 4 years ago

Okay well you guys had guessed it right and the winner that came up is javagrind888 !!! Congratulations you are correct and it goes on that little plastic that you point to. Take a look how it goes in with the "sneak in" arch!!

*I put you down in my system for the Hover and it will ship out when the production run is finished. Excellent work guys and you guessed the spots that I would have thought you knew it could fit into. There is also another location on the back where Baby Hover will can mount on the top edge of the clear left ramp too.

#4743 4 years ago

Watch this in action and see if you can even find it on "4". It's hard to even see in person unless I get a light on it. Cool!!!

led_lights_pinball_machine_bulbs_mods_hover (resized).pngled_lights_pinball_machine_bulbs_mods_hover (resized).png
#4744 4 years ago

Those of you with MM and MMR who own the machine (or have friends that do) can attest to this tight clearance when you take a look it doesn't seem possible!!

#4745 4 years ago

Working on installation graphics and instructions as we speak. Notice the Hovers in this pic.

hover_mounted_led_pinball_lights2 (resized).pnghover_mounted_led_pinball_lights2 (resized).png
#4746 4 years ago

Woot! Well you know me, I'll get plenty of pictures and video of it installed to help with product support.

#4747 4 years ago

Woot! Well you know me, I'll get plenty of pictures and video of it installed to help with product support.

I don't doubt that one bit and will take you up on it for sure!!

#4748 4 years ago

A couple of videos I made during my little gathering tonight. I'll try to get the vampire disco mode in the future.

EDIT: Playing the video on the forum on my phone brings up a low res video. If it's doing that to anyone else, open it in YouTube and make sure it's on high res and not auto.

#4749 4 years ago

A couple of videos I made during my little gathering tonight. I'll try to get the vampire disco mode in the future.

Great video of them on ACNC and it’s the first one that I have seen publicly posted too aside from the SDTM review of RebelGuitars machine walk-through

The light show on that machine is absoluty phenomenal and is a perfect candidate for the Pin Stadiums. Job well done Spooky and javagrind888 !!!

I super appreciate your support and am very impressed with your machine. I would imagine it put on a good show for your friends too.

#4750 4 years ago

Pin Stadium Fusions continue to outsell the Pin Stadiums unbelievable rivalry!!! What a great battle no matter which one you get you will be very pleased
led_lighting_led_kit_pinball_machine_pinstadium_fusion2 (resized).pngled_lighting_led_kit_pinball_machine_pinstadium_fusion2 (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/95?hl=javagrind888 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.