(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,223 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 minutes ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 165.
#4601 4 years ago

That makes so much more sense to me now. For some reason I had it in my head that it was going down the side, between the playfield and cabinet and somehow attaching to the underside of the playfield. And then I thought they would have to be so slim as to always provide clearance with the cabinet/blades. I'm such a dummy. That really looks like a great solution.

I'm really in need of these now. One of the light bars has already fallen off my MMr. Pretty sure do to the extremely new art blades I just put in, and most likely out-gassing of the vinyl as previously mentioned here. That could have been a real problem if not for the timely and immanent Hovers.

#4602 4 years ago

Updating the previous Hover features video to this one as the last one was too low resolution.

#4603 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes good call you saw them in person for yourself that’s right. I went down and snapped a pic so you guys can see.[quoted image]

Thank you... these photos help clarify what you meant by attaching to the side rails. You're looking to just stand on top of any uniform surface.. and it's been sized to fit on the side rails of PF.

#4604 4 years ago

I was about to buy some fusions from the stream yesterday and it's not working. Code is STDM right for 10% right?

#4605 4 years ago

Had a chance to make a video of my MMr tonight. A good mix of gameplay effects. Also towards the end, I turned off the Pin Stadium lights. Yes, it really looks like that. For some reason though, the UV glow was still being triggered, despite having both turned off in the app. I'll have to check to see if it's one of my connections. Kind of cool effect though. Also, you can also see the reflection of the LED strip lighting I have in my game room(you can see them at the very beginning of the video). It appears about left middle and lower playfield. Just didn't want anyone to get confused and think that was coming from the Pin Stadium Lights. I don't notice it when playing.

#4606 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I was about to buy some fusions from the stream yesterday and it's not working. Code is STDM right for 10% right?

It’s “sdtm” you had the “t” and “d” swapped around.

#4607 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Had a chance to make a video of my MMr tonight. A good mix of gameplay effects. Also towards the end, I turned off the lights. Yes, it really looks like that. For some reason though, the UV glow was still being triggered, despite having both turned off in the app. I'll have to check to see if it's one of my connections. Kind of cool effect though. Also, you can also see the reflection of the LED strip lighting I have in my game room. It appears about left middle and lower playfield. Just didn't want anyone to get confused and think that was coming from the Pin Stadium Lights. I don't notice it when playing.

Looks really really good!! The UV+Glow looks to be trigger from the right castle flasher which is the recommended location for the Pin Stadium instructions. It’s on the on the backboard behind the castle just to the right.

As long as the UV is hooked up it will be on. The pinball machine controls that one and not the app. Everything else is app controllable (GI and Orion’s Belt flashers). You can simply disconnect it if you don’t want it on.

#4608 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Thank you... these photos help clarify what you meant by attaching to the side rails. You're looking to just stand on top of any uniform surface.. and it's been sized to fit on the side rails of PF.

You’re welcome and you are correct. Thank you for the questions, as I am sure you weren’t the only one curious about this. It’s hard to visualize without pics for sure.

#4609 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Looks really really good!! The UV+Glow looks to be trigger from the right castle flasher which is the recommended location for the Pin Stadium instructions. It’s on the on the backboard behind the castle just to the right.
As long as the UV is hooked up it will be on. The pinball machine controls that one and not the app. Everything else is app controllable (GI and Orion’s Belt flashers). You can simply disconnect it if you don’t want it on.

Thanks for the clarification, and yes it is attached to the right castle flasher.

Also, I think I may have done the Shaker OB flasher incorrectly. I have it attached to the 2-pin molex coming right out of the motor. Not sure if it is actually working or not. Sometimes when the shaker is triggered, I'm not seeing the flasher going off. I was having difficulty finding out where in the menu I could actually trigger a test of the motor. If I go into the CGC game menu and do the test from there, the Pin Stadium lights seem to be disabled there. Is there a test trigger someplace else in the main game menu?

#4610 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

That makes so much more sense to me now. For some reason I had it in my head that it was going down the side, between the playfield and cabinet and somehow attaching to the underside of the playfield. And then I thought they would have to be so slim as to always provide clearance with the cabinet/blades. I'm such a dummy. That really looks like a great solution.

I’m glad that helped to clarify!

#4611 4 years ago

I incorrectly typed it here but not in the code. I tried sdtm and SDTM and it's not working when I tried to apply it to the fusions.

#4612 4 years ago

Also, my wife is asking if you have a punch card program.

#4613 4 years ago

Are you going to offer USPS shipping again? 24 bucks to get 3 hovers is high in my opinion

#4614 4 years ago

I incorrectly typed it here but not in the code. I tried sdtm and SDTM and it's not working when I tried to apply it to the fusions.

Okay got it and the discount doesn’t apply to the Fusions since they are already discounted in the website for $399 since it is normally $279.95 (Pin Stadium) + $259.95 (Orion’s Belt) $539.95 so it saves you currently $140.

#4615 4 years ago

Also, my wife is asking if you have a punch card program.

That has been considered actually and is a great idea that might be something implemented at some point. Tell her thanks for the suggestion!!

#4616 4 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Are you going to offer USPS shipping again? 24 bucks to get 3 hovers is high in my opinion

There were too many problems with the USPS unfortunately but when I calculated the pricing of the Hovers I took into consideration the UPS shipping fees so it would balance out and even better if you use a discount code that gets you an additional discount to help offset that too.

#4617 4 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Did you put your state and zip in?

#4618 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Did you put your state and zip in?

Yes. What about FedEx? I could send you my account so I can get my discount shipping price.

#4619 4 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Yes. What about FedEx? I could send you my account so I can get my discount shipping price.

My ordering system doesn’t allow me to do that and now I only ship with the UPS as I have special negotiated rates with them after doing such volume. They have been incredible with delivery too which is very valuable for me with all these shipments going out.

#4620 4 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Yikes, seems like the shipping calculator just keeps adding the same amount to each additional one ordered. That’s not right IMO too.

#4621 4 years ago

Yes that is how the cart is set up as a standard so I made adjustment to the original price of the kits ahead of time to compensate for this to benefit you and I allow the discount codes of 10% to apply to this new product (that can easily be changed but for now I will leave it to benefit these early adopters for the time being). In addition to me eating the sales tax so it negates that too. If I change sales tax then the entire cart system forces this to apply it to ALL products. Doing the math on that for the Pin Stadiums ($280) and Fusion($400), nobody will be happy. Ask chuckwurt the accountant of us all, he can vouch for that math, lol. Talk about yikes!!

So it's all good and no worries already took all of this into consideration ahead of time and tried to think of everything.

Also just to clarify the Hover item on the Pin Stadium website is actually a Hover Kit and you DO NOT need to buy 6 of them as the kit includes 6x Hovers for $49.95 which completely covers the conversion for one machine. Everything is included!!

#4622 4 years ago

Here is the updated link for the Hover Kits which details everything that is included:

https://pinstadium.com/product/hover/
hover_kit_pinball_lights_pinball_led_complete (resized).pnghover_kit_pinball_lights_pinball_led_complete (resized).png

#4623 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

There were too many problems with the USPS unfortunately but when I calculated the pricing of the Hovers I took into consideration the UPS shipping fees so it would balance out and even better if you use a discount code that gets you an additional discount to help offset that too.

Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes that is how the cart is set up as a standard and an adjustment the original price of the kits ahead of time to compensate for this to benefit you and I allow the discount codes of 10% to apply to this new product (that can easily be changed but for now I will leave it to benefit these early adopters for the time being).

What am I missing with the discount codes? I bought 8 sets of hovers just the other day ("early adopter") and received no discounts nor was I told about any codes? Is this "SDTM" code always valid?

#4624 4 years ago

Same boat with the codes. Not sure how much I would have saved, but I was fast on the trigger for 2 Hovers and didn't realize there was one to use.

#4625 4 years ago

And same story here... bought 3 sets without knowledge of any code prior to the email blast.

#4626 4 years ago
Quoted from dgposter:

What am I missing with the discount codes? I bought 8 sets of hovers just the other day ("early adopter") and received no discounts nor was I told about any codes? Is this "SDTM" code always valid?

Quoted from Calfdemon:

And same story here... bought 3 sets without knowledge of any code prior to the email blast.

Quoted from PWhiz:

Same boat with the codes. Not sure how much I would have saved, but I was fast on the trigger for 2 Hovers and didn't realize there was one to use.

The "sdtm" code is something that they promote on their channels and is active at certain times for certain products, events they have going on, etc. These guys are really amazing and have quite the show and it is to benefit their viewers because after all these guys do it for free. Going forward keep in mind that you can use these on most of the Pin Stadium product lines. You can check them out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAoeA05zcyksTEN3dEXCzCA

sdtm_shirt (resized).jpgsdtm_shirt (resized).jpg
#4627 4 years ago

Working on updates to the website and this includes installation instruction also for the Hover Kit installation coming soon!: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions/
hover_alt002 (resized).pnghover_alt002 (resized).png

#4628 4 years ago

I know how shipping works based on volume so the only other suggestion I have is to offer hover in a bulk price without the packaging so you could use a flat ups envelope for it. That would be nice for those of us with multiple pinstadiums.

#4629 4 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

I know how shipping works based on volume so the only other suggestion I have is to offer hover in a bulk price without the packaging so you could use a flat ups envelope for it. That would be nice for those of us with multiple pinstadiums.

Thank you as always and I appreciate the suggestions and have implemented the best scenario for pricing on the Hover kit to save you guys money for it to make sense for me to be able to offer the product up for production for consumers.

I’m excited for you all to get these in your hands and most importantly in your machines. It’s like brings together the machine and the Pin Stadiums into one piece now. So cool!!

Many thanks for the out of this world response to these. All I can say is wow and that I am going to be VERY busy going forward with handling the volume of orders coming through for them.

This is living proof how important customers are and building loyalty/trust is. I’m humbled to say the very least. Thank you all!!

Special thanks to JimB for being the very first to order these. Funny story behind that if you read the previous posts on how the release of the Hovers went down

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#4630 4 years ago

I didn't realize the code didn't work for fusions. That must have been the problem.
Ordered! What are the flasher and gi locations for Alice Cooper?

#4631 4 years ago

I didn't realize the code didn't work for fusions. That must have been the problem.

No problem and I saw your order come in earlier, many thanks for that. I will get to packing it and send you tracking tomorrow when it goes to leave out of the Pin Stadium factory.

For ACNC this will be the first Fusion set for it so I will help you out when you get it. All we need is to get into the Settings menu and go to Lamps then Flashers to reveal all of the opportunities to trigger the flashers on that beautiful machine!

Can’t wait as it’s going to be insane!!

#4632 4 years ago

RebelGuitars is very familiar with ACNC and he has Pin Stadiums on it also. He should be able to get you some pics. He’s a nice guy to an big customer of Pin Stadiums. We can figure out the Orion’s Belt flashers when you go to install them.

#4633 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

No problem and I saw your order come in earlier, many thanks for that. I will get to packing it and send you tracking tomorrow when it goes to leave out of the Pin Stadium factory.
For ACNC this will be the first Fusion set for it so I will help you out when you get it. All we need is to get into the Settings menu and go to Lamps then Flashers to reveal all of the opportunities to trigger the flashers on that beautiful machine!
Can’t wait as it’s going to be insane!!

Awesome. I'll be sure to post a video.

#4634 4 years ago

Awesome. I'll be sure to post a video.

Looking forward to it!!

#4635 4 years ago

Jack Danger from @deadflip continues to help test and tune the Pin Stadium X-Stream editions. Since he is on baby break, you can check out his past stream here with them in action. He has no other exterior lighting other than the Pin Stadiums!!
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/435466998

B5EEAE09-AE61-44B4-B5D7-CE0A76EAA8D6 (resized).pngB5EEAE09-AE61-44B4-B5D7-CE0A76EAA8D6 (resized).png
#4636 4 years ago

I get a lot of questions about Orion and people really seem to appreciate the art involved. Here is a behind the scenes linework of some up and coming Hover artwork. Orion’s breaking into a 6 pack of Hovers himself too!
206D49D4-1423-4607-85C7-69D5C3A7018B (resized).jpeg206D49D4-1423-4607-85C7-69D5C3A7018B (resized).jpeg

#4637 4 years ago

Before....

20190608_150245 (resized).jpg20190608_150245 (resized).jpg
#4638 4 years ago

After....a must for this one!

20190608_150208 (resized).jpg20190608_150208 (resized).jpg
#4639 4 years ago

Yeah they did a good job with the back of the game. Front is pretty standard.

#4640 4 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

After....a must for this one![quoted image]

These pics you posted really does an excellent job showing the power of the Pin Stadiums on Oktoberfest!! Huge difference on that machine and thank you very much for your support for the product. I know you have purchased a bunch of them and I appreciate it. Glad to know you are happy. Oktoberfest is a great game and I am glad that you can now fully enjoy artwork on that machine!! It really balances the hotspot in the back nicely.

#4641 4 years ago

A very happy customer sneer me this pic of his WOZ after the Pin Stadium install. Look at the colors pop even with the scattered ambient lighting.

A649F8EB-061F-43DA-AB78-495F873B4123 (resized).jpegA649F8EB-061F-43DA-AB78-495F873B4123 (resized).jpeg
#4642 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The UV+Glow flashers are controlled by the pinball machine and that’s inherent in the design of the Pin Stadiums. The Orion’s Belt is the next generation level the furthers that extends this capability to the app with the multiple colors and triggers. The flashers are driven by the pinball machine and the brightness is determined by how the machine pulses them.
The general rule is that if the pulse is short and fast then the characteristic behavior of the LED is to load fast and then fade quickly thus resulting in a bright flash. In the scenario that the pulse is slow then the effect is more of a softer glow. Different machines pulse differently and inside of those machines each flasher is controlled uniquely too.
I always suggest moving it around to one that you feel is appropriate for your tastes. Most find after a couple days of installing the Pin Stadiums they get acclimated to the brightness of the UV+Glow too.

Sorry Scott, I guess what I was trying to say was not coming across.. Here it is, step by step.

The Pinstadium lighting has 2 channels - the GI, and the Flash (UV).
The GI turns on when the GI trigger gets activated from the leads, and turns off when the trigger disappears.
The UV turns on when the UV trigger gets activated from its own leads, and turns off when the trigger disappears.

The Pinstadium App allows the Pinstadium to be turned on and off, like a master switch - or at least it should. It does for the GI channel, but not the UV Flashers. I am suggesting that it also turn off the UV channel as well as the GI. It is not very useful as a master on/off when the UV stays active.

#4643 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

There is a lot of coding that was put into the Orion’s Belt (built into the Fusion too) that takes into consideration an advance sequencing system in order to eliminate bleeding of colors which was something I ran into during the early development of the Orion’s Belt before was released to the public. In fact this is why it took so long..
Basically it’s a matter of 2 or more triggers firing at the same time a certain band of of colors. So for example a red and green fires it creates quite an eye sore that is undesirable. Which then falls into sequencing too. So if you have multiple events (flashers) that trigger back to back then you will get some very unfortunate merging of colors that will ruin the colors of the artwork during game play.
So the way I have the Orion’s Belt programmed it gives you clean and crispy event definition along with full spectrum non blended color (which you don’t want by any means possible). It’s super complicated but the short of it is if I did it any other way then you would be very unhappy with what would have occurred at all times and you wouldn’t know what shot you hit and what flasher was doing what. It would be very confusing.
The software coding I did tightens up the experience to give a clean factory effect with brilliant colors while retaining factory definable events.
What you are running into can be resolved with changing the colors of the OB flashers to coincide with what you feel is appealing. I imagine that you are seeing a Red fire at the same time the UV+Glow goes off which is a perfect example of why it is important to be able to program the flashers on Orion’s Belt to a coordinating color through the app.
I would suggest changing the Red to a Blue, purple, or white which all are very complimentary colors to the UV+Glow light frequency spectrum.
An alternative would be to move the UV+Glow trigger to another location if you are happy with the other colors.
When in doubt as to what color you should choose, the Diamond White is “always” a safe bet with positively impressive results
A specific note about the BKSOR flasher panels On the upper playfield that you are triggering from. It appears as though there needs to be some improvement with the way those are sequenced through code for the lighting m. Right now they do exactly what I was talking about when certain colors fire together they are not sequenced properly and I think that with code this will be corrected in improved. Watch it closely and you will see some random colors during together.
The upper playfield coding on BKSOR in early stages and apparently the light show at certain times is in its infancy stage from the factory too. I am sure this will be corrected but in the meantime the good news is you have the power to do this with the Pin Stadium app and the flashers from the Orion‘s Belt but it may take a little bit more time and experimentation on your end.
It’s a bit of an art form and this is why I would appreciate if you post up what your results are and where you ended up going with this is this may help others. I will continue to do the same here.
I think if you just change the red flasher to a white blue or purple you will be a much happier camper in those moments that may not seem right to you. Because I have the machine and saw this occur.
You have a lot of power and flexibility in your hands but with great power comes great responsibility right? Lol
Keep me posted and I hope this explanation helps.

So the part that is making no sense to me with this here, is that in BKSOR we have a clear breakdown of RGB in the upper play field, as the Red Green and Blue are entirely separate channels for the flashers. If more than one fires at a time, there appears to be no logic in which OB flasher is actually triggered. This is shown in good example by when BKSOR upper playfield flashes white (all three flashers, Red/Green/Blue at once). There appears to be no rules that determine which OB flasher channel activates in this condition, and the result appears to be random. 1/3 of the time it will flash red, 1/3 of the time it will flash green, and 1/3 of the time it will flash blue.

#4644 4 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

Sorry Scott, I guess what I was trying to say was not coming across.. Here it is, step by step.
The GI turns on when the GI trigger gets activated from the leads, and turns off when the trigger disappears.
The UV turns on when the UV trigger gets activated from its own leads, and turns off when the trigger disappears.
The Pinstadium App allows the Pinstadium to be turned on and off, like a master switch - or at least it should. It does for the GI channel, but not the UV Flashers. I am suggesting that it also turn off the UV channel as well as the GI. It is not very useful as a master on/off when the UV stays active.

Quoted from elf70:

Thanks for clarifying and I do understand what you are saying and addressed that in my really long message. Sorry if it was too long but you are speaking my language. There was a lot of explaining things in my last message but this time I will try not to be too technical. However this does involve rather deep elements that I will simply

The Pin Stadium has 4 channels which are RGBW and then I added the bonus circuit of the UV flasher which the machine has to control.

To clarify the UV+Glow flasher is always controlled by the machine and not the app. That is part of the design and cannot be changed which is how the Pin Stadium has always been. But the good news is that the UV+Glow was designed so you can move it around to other location on the machine to get different brighter or dimmer effects. That’s up to the machine.

OB was designed with the capability you are talking about since that is next gen.

In your situation i would suggest moving it to another location until you find the right mix with OB.

#4645 4 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

So the part that is making no sense to me with this here, is that in BKSOR we have a clear breakdown of RGB in the upper play field, as the Red Green and Blue are entirely separate channels for the flashers. If more than one fires at a time, there appears to be no logic in which OB flasher is actually triggered. This is shown in good example by when BKSOR upper playfield flashes white (all three flashers, Red/Green/Blue at once). There appears to be no rules that determine which OB flasher channel activates in this condition, and the result appears to be random. 1/3 of the time it will flash red, 1/3 of the time it will flash green, and 1/3 of the time it will flash blue.

The issue you are running into is that the upper flasher panel on BK LE right now is pretty much just throwing random colors from the factory and it needs time to develop further. The code is early and especially on the upper playfield. I’ve seen what you are talking about on my machine as I have been observing it.

OB has tons of logic but but BK doesn’t right now and if it didn’t you would have RGB on all the time which would be very unattractive. It’s hard to explain but OB is saving you from this and improving the experience as BK at certain times it is just flashing RGB on all at once with no color definition. Trust me you don’t want Red Green and Blue on all the time at the same time in those moments. It would be a huge eyesore. Also RGB on many Stern machines is there way to create white on a 3 circuit board but without a 4th circuit of true white like Pin Stadiums you will only get this simulated white with RGB. I’m going to think that the future code updates will not use this as “all on” as much and generate definitive colors for events. Which is what you want.

OB is defining it for you in those moments and is why you see what appears to be random changes.

I am extremely happy to have it in that location but it’s personal preference so the work around for you would be to just use one of the 3 triggers available from the upper playfield flasher panel connection like Red and have OB trigger Red for example.

I personally think the optimal location you have it now is the best in my opinion. However this suggestion above will give you another chance to try an alternative based upon what I understand about your preference.

After you trigger only one from the flasher pane, then move the others 2 to one of the pops (3 there) and there is even one in the center for BK mode, also one other too. If you go into Settings/Diag/Lamps/Flashers on the machine you can cycle through to see the other flashers still available.

Plus when you move it you will see better what I am talking about with the flasher pattern from Stern. I’m sure they will further that lighting coding in the future. They always do. I hope this helps but if you have more questions shoot me an email [email protected] or call me and I can explain this better.

#4646 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

A very happy customer sneer me this pic of his WOZ after the Pin Stadium install. Look at the colors pop even with the scattered ambient lighting.[quoted image]

Is this the deblur thing?

#4647 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Is this the deblur thing?

No this is just the standard Pin Stadium kit. It’s certain games that sometimes reflect the lights but WOZ is not one of them.

#4648 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

No this is just the standard Pin Stadium kit. It’s certain games that sometimes reflect the lights but WOZ is not one of them.

So the blur thing when it comes out will help reduce those individual dots from the lighting on other pins? and reflections?
And will the hover work well with Woz RR?

#4649 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

So the blur thing when it comes out will help reduce those individual dots from the lighting on other pins? and reflections?
And will the hover work well with Woz RR?

Yes absolutely, the BLUR will be compatible with the new Hover system as it has the ability to connect to the Hover's accessory add-on input portal.

#4650 4 years ago

Scott, will there be a way to mount Orion's Belt on the new Hovers?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/93 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.