(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,220 posts
  • 695 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 minute ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 165.
#4451 4 years ago

All Fusion orders have been shipped out for those of you that have ordered in the last 24 hours and this includes the late last night orders from Canada for 3 of them. You know who you are and thank you for your support!! Fusions are in stock and shipping same day now......

fusions_run (resized).pngfusions_run (resized).png
#4452 4 years ago

This is a reminder to the Fusion owners that one of the best features of them is that you can customize the 4 flashers (Orion's Belt) each to any color and brightness level in the app. I know that many are getting them and hook them up with the factory default settings I have them at, but there is an ENTIRE WORLD to explore with experimenting with the flasher colors. You control the action!!!
orion_rare_earth (resized).pngorion_rare_earth (resized).png

#4453 4 years ago

This is super cool! First of its kind Pin Stadium cabinet for Whirlwind:
https://www.facebook.com/162586444242633/posts/608349776332962?s=100000148198745&sfns=mo

9C7ADB4A-F76B-438D-BBCF-7C9EDD50F2E5 (resized).png9C7ADB4A-F76B-438D-BBCF-7C9EDD50F2E5 (resized).png
#4454 4 years ago

Making some updates to the website:

https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-lights/

pinstadium_collage (resized).pngpinstadium_collage (resized).png
#4455 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Glad you mentioned this, the Hovers will have integrated into their design the ability to accept the Blur(diffuser) among other future Pin Stadium enhancements that come down the line in the future.
Basically you will be unlocking the next level of capabilities with the Hovers since it allows for many great things to come.

Any time table and when the blur will be released?

#4456 4 years ago

If anyone is looking, I have a pinstadium set for sale in the marketplace.

#4457 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Any time table and when the blur will be released?

I will launch them after Hovers start shipping as they will integrate with those.

#4458 4 years ago

Are the going to be released at the same time so for those of us buying Hover, we can get Blur as well? Many of us will be buying multiple sets so it would be nice to be able to just get them all at the same time if possible.

#4459 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Are the going to be released at the same time so for those of us buying Hover, we can get Blur as well? Many of us will be buying multiple sets so it would be nice to be able to just get them all at the same time if possible.

I am not sure on that yet. The first set of Blurs went out on the Pin Stadium X-Streams to Dead Flip (Jack Danger) as he tests the new streamer edition product which will be used by him and PAPA at Pinburg for the broadcasted event.

They are a similar form factor but definitely relative to the application for the normal Pin Stadiums. This is also going to be used by your other favorite pinball Twitch streamers too.

#4460 4 years ago

Another person right here that needs hover and blur at the same time too.

#4461 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Another person right here that needs hover and blur at the same time too.

And me

#4462 4 years ago

Me makes 3!

#4464 4 years ago

What's hover again? So many new things.... Hard to follow. The diffuser will be a game changer

#4465 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

What's hover again? So many new things.... Hard to follow. The diffuser will be a game changer

No longer need to mount them with magnets. They attach to the playfield and hover over it.

#4466 4 years ago

For those of you wanting to see the Fusions in action. Martin from Head2head Pinball Podcast http://www.head2headpinball.com/ has them on his Melbourne Silverball League Twitch stream the other night showcasing the product really well.

Here is a great link to the exact moment they are really in action. This is even with heavy overhead lights on in the room and the Fusions still over power them. In a dark room it’s even better. Enjoy!!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/428202719

If you are on the fence about the Fusions just email Martin and ask him if it’s worth the investment. It may just change the way you see your pinball machine forever!

9B5BB4A6-54E8-43C9-8DF8-BF0658AC9181 (resized).png9B5BB4A6-54E8-43C9-8DF8-BF0658AC9181 (resized).png
#4467 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No longer need to mount them with magnets. They attach to the playfield and hover over it.

Oh nice. Yes I want both too!

#4468 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Oh nice. Yes I want both too!

Yes it will allow you to use both and then many other planned accessory upgrades going forward too. Here is a sneak peek at part of the design and what to begin expecting. Testing went very well this week and still doing some more. So far it's perfection!
hover_product_vr1 (resized).jpghover_product_vr1 (resized).jpg

#4469 4 years ago

MicSurTuna from Buffalo was demonstrating what WOZ looks like on stream without additionally lighting. See why WOZ is one of the top sellers for Pin Stadiums. Reveal that beautiful artwork today! WOZ will love you for it.
7F2A4BDE-913B-463A-8D33-E617730220E3 (resized).png7F2A4BDE-913B-463A-8D33-E617730220E3 (resized).pngE6ADF243-62F1-41A9-AAA2-0B1D3D68267A (resized).pngE6ADF243-62F1-41A9-AAA2-0B1D3D68267A (resized).png

#4470 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes it will allow you to use both and then many other planned accessory upgrades going forward too. Here is a sneak peek at part of the design and what to begin expecting. Testing went very well this week and still doing some more. So far it's perfection!
[quoted image]

Sorry where is the sneak peak? I just see some Photoshop pic below. Or am I missing something?

#4471 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Sorry where is the sneak peak? I just see some Photoshop pic below. Or am I missing something?

Part of the design is in the picture and not hand drawn as these are from the CAD 3D files for it. More to come soon!

#4472 4 years ago
pinstadium_chant_pinball_led (resized).pngpinstadium_chant_pinball_led (resized).png
#4473 4 years ago

Update on the Hovers, I have the Pin Stadiums design perfect and it's working better than I could have expected. The Fusions need a special adapter on them so that the Hovers will work with those. I am finalizing the CAD-3D modeling as we speak (myself personally) and have been at it all week. Then once that is complete I will announce the first production run of them along with details on turn-around time and pricing. It is coming along nicely!

Just wanted to give an update as I cannot leave the Fusion customers out of the mix on this either since there are lot of them out there and these two MUST be designed at the same time in order to make the Hovers work properly.

pinball_led_bulbs_lighting_hvr (resized).pngpinball_led_bulbs_lighting_hvr (resized).png
#4474 4 years ago
Cactus_Canyon_pinbal_after (resized).JPGCactus_Canyon_pinbal_after (resized).JPG
#4475 4 years ago

I had a few questions recently about what the Invisi-Shields are and how they function on the Pin Stadium light bars. The Pin Stadiums now come with the Invisi-Shields pre-installed automatically as a factory features and they are what makes the lights completely factory stealth from the side!

One of the nice parts of their design is that they conform around playfield toys/objects. So no worries they will fit and clear even the tightest clearances. Invisi-Shields are a customer suggested feature product that came alive thanks to your incredible input and support for the product. Thank you!!!

#4476 4 years ago

NBA Fastbreak with Pin Stadiums!!

85D0A0EF-822A-4824-B6E1-5DD0D9C76DE2 (resized).jpeg85D0A0EF-822A-4824-B6E1-5DD0D9C76DE2 (resized).jpegB8DBDBC1-3675-4D5E-B5E2-3EC5CCEA23D1 (resized).jpegB8DBDBC1-3675-4D5E-B5E2-3EC5CCEA23D1 (resized).jpeg
#4477 4 years ago
pinstadium_pinball_led_lights (resized).pngpinstadium_pinball_led_lights (resized).png
#4478 4 years ago

I have had a few questions about the best settings for AFMR along with the connection points for the GI. The wire taps simply fit into the connector and then you close it back up on them. As always non-surgical, easy, and no tools!

afmr2 (resized).JPGafmr2 (resized).JPG
#4479 4 years ago

This is something I’m not sure many are aware of but Pin Stadium donates a set of Fusions each month for giveaway by www.thisweekinpinball.com to help support the great things Jeff does over there.

If you donate you get automatically entering to win the grand prize each month. Right now there aren’t that many supporters so what are the chances?? Hmmmm....

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/may-giveaway-extravaganza-last-chance-to-enter/
E2C4B7F8-6636-45D0-9CD7-A849786C98FD (resized).jpegE2C4B7F8-6636-45D0-9CD7-A849786C98FD (resized).jpeg

#4480 4 years ago
20190530_190936 (resized).jpg20190530_190936 (resized).jpg20190530_190918 (resized).jpg20190530_190918 (resized).jpg20190530_191040 (resized).jpg20190530_191040 (resized).jpg20190530_191013 (resized).jpg20190530_191013 (resized).jpg20190530_191156 (resized).jpg20190530_191156 (resized).jpg20190530_191115 (resized).jpg20190530_191115 (resized).jpg
#4481 4 years ago
Quoted from RedDragons5:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow and wow and wow!! Your machines look incredible and those are really great pics demonstrating the power of the Pin Stadiums.

Also excellent choice of settings in the app too. They retain the original intended artwork while making it very HD and super vibrant. I love the brilliant colors. Thank you so much for your tremendous support!!

#4482 4 years ago

Be sure to check out the Dead Flio stream tonight. He will be debuting the Pin Stadium X-Streams. A while back Jack and I had a conversation at Expo and he offer some excellent advice and great ideas on creating mobile streaming versions of the Pin Stadiums. It put all of the things on his wishlist in them and here they are.

He just received them today and they are going to be on Deadpool tonight getting put to the test at the Dead Flip laboratories. Check it out!!

https://www.twitch.tv/deadflip

F77BBF37-6CFD-4194-9640-16451D54F243 (resized).pngF77BBF37-6CFD-4194-9640-16451D54F243 (resized).png
#4483 4 years ago

Do the the xstreams remove the striping? Is that why you're showing them on DP? I'm actually going to be buying a DP soon and would love to add on some lights as that have is dark....

#4484 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Do the the xstreams remove the striping? Is that why you're showing them on DP? I'm actually going to be buying a DP soon and would love to add on some lights as that have is dark....

He has the first version of the “Blurs” on the X-Streams which will be available for the regular Pin Stadiums shortly too. The streaming ones are just for streaming only. They are warm whites on all the time with no GI interaction or flashers. Designed just for streaming and competitions. These will be used at PAPA's streaming at Pinburg and in the banks on several machines for competitors. Made for the camera’s eye and competitions.

#4485 4 years ago
x-stream_pinball_led_lights_pinstadium_md (resized).pngx-stream_pinball_led_lights_pinstadium_md (resized).png
#4486 4 years ago

Big day tomorrow everyone!!! SDTM will be presenting Black Knight Sword of Rage Limited Edition BKSOR LE from the Pin Stadium factory. Come with us on an incredible journey through the mysterious world of the Black Night with New code V.94 hosted by chuckwurt You will get to see the upper playfield explode (literally) with an out of this world light show with Pin Stadium Fusion deployed on this machine. Watch and Win prizes!!!

https://www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball

See you tomorrow at 3pm EST/2pm Central (Corrected to this time)

The SDTM boys Zach and Greg will be ruffling some feathers up in chat too!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

black_night_LE_stream_NEW (resized).pngblack_night_LE_stream_NEW (resized).png
#4487 4 years ago

I just updated the time to 3pm Easter/2pm Central which is the correct time!

#4488 4 years ago

Hey folks, proud new Pin Stadium Fusion kit owner here. Got kits for my MMR and ST:Pro, but have only gotten around to putting them in my ST so far. I have some art blades I still need to put in my MMR before doing the Fusion install. Buying them for my ST was almost an afterthought. My MMR felt really dark next to my ST and was looking for ways to brighten it up(spots, etc.), until I came across Pin Stadium. I felt that ST was already a bright game and maybe didn't need it. After reading the forums I just decided to go for it.

Well O-M-G!!! It's really hard to express into words what these have done in my ST. I played for several hours and then decided to turn them off with the app. I was shocked at how dark and shadowy it looked without PS. A once bright game now looked dark. But, of course, it's not just the GI illumination, but all the flasher effects and UV+glow that just really knocks it out of the park.

Now I can hardly wait to get them installed in my MMR. I just know that it is going to make me very, very happy!

I'm no stranger to spending quite a bit of money on mods over the years, and as expensive as this kit may seem at first glance, I feel that it is totally well worth it. Just completely blown away!

Here's my before/after pics:

IMG_0550 (resized).jpgIMG_0550 (resized).jpgIMG_0549 (resized).jpgIMG_0549 (resized).jpg
#4489 4 years ago

Hey Scott, are there *recommended* locations for fusion connections on BKSOR LE yet? (GI, UV, flashers?)
Thanks!

#4490 4 years ago

Hover by Christmas!

#4491 4 years ago

Installed a set in my black knight le. Really helps the art prop and see the denials on the knight toy. Love it

Before and after. I tried to keep the medieval theme

20190602_184220 (resized).jpg20190602_184220 (resized).jpg20190602_184223 (resized).jpg20190602_184223 (resized).jpg20190602_184236 (resized).jpg20190602_184236 (resized).jpg20190602_184245 (resized).jpg20190602_184245 (resized).jpg
#4492 4 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

Hey Scott, are there *recommended* locations for fusion connections on BKSOR LE yet? (GI, UV, flashers?)
Thanks!

Yes, I just installed the Fusions on BKSOR LE Friday for the SDTM/Pin Stadium stream today (link listed at the end of this post). I triggered the flashers from the 4 pin connector from the factory flasher panels on the upper playfield. These are Stern's RGB panels on the left and right of the upper playfield. Simply traced them down and then use the wire taps there. I connected and dial in the Fusion flashers to the matching colors so that you get synchronous color blasts as the factory intended. This means when red fires, red fires on the Fusion, blue fires, etc. Absolutely insane the light show!!

I ended up making incredible progress this weekend and completed the Hovers!! Packaging is being made for them and I decided last minute to display the product while giving in depth coverage of them. Check it out at this link it will provide the portion of the explanation. The production run timing and pricing is going to happen pretty quickly now:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/433586576?t=01h31m52s

pinball_LED_lighting_hover (resized).PNGpinball_LED_lighting_hover (resized).PNG
#4493 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Hover by Christmas!

Christmas in June!!!!! Check out the link above and you will be a happy camper.

#4494 4 years ago

I hope the pinstadium fans don't take offense at this, but in the past Scott has been very responsive about improving this product (e.g. the new Hovers) and I think the pics above illustrate what I consider to be a major issue on some games including BK SoR.

I own a BKSoR LE and also watched some the SDTM Twitch stream of it this afternoon. I found the experience of watching the game on the stream very different from playing my stock game. One issue is thatI the "candy cane" effect on the right metal ramp when these lights are installed really distracting in this game - both in the Twitch stream and in the before and after pics above. No light is really needed in that area but that seems to be where most of it ends up, at least as it looks in pictures. Also since BKSoR includes some spots in the apron from the factory the effect on the lower playfield isn't as great as in some other games. In the pics above there is some nice added detail in the knight and mid playfield but it seems like there may be better ways to do this. Perhaps a set of spots might do nicely without the distracting effects on the sides?

Also the flashing effects might look good in person but they are over whelming on the stream. Periodically the whole playfield would go red and all details would be lost to the viewer. For streaming I think more subtle even lighting effects might work better. The very high dynamic range of your lighting effects don't seem to be captured by the camera or reproduced by viewer's displays.

#4495 4 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

Hey folks, proud new Pin Stadium Fusion kit owner here. Got kits for my MMR and ST:Pro, but have only gotten around to putting them in my ST so far. I have some art blades I still need to put in my MMR before doing the Fusion install. Buying them for my ST was almost an afterthought. My MMR felt really dark next to my ST and was looking for ways to brighten it up(spots, etc.), until I came across Pin Stadium. I felt that ST was already a bright game and maybe didn't need it. After reading the forums I just decided to go for it.
Well O-M-G!!! It's really hard to express into words what these have done in my ST. I played for several hours and then decided to turn them off with the app. I was shocked at how dark and shadowy it looked without PS. A once bright game now looked dark. But, of course, it's not just the GI illumination, but all the flasher effects and UV+glow that just really knocks it out of the park.
Now I can hardly wait to get them installed in my MMR. I just know that it is going to make me very, very happy!
I'm no stranger to spending quite a bit of money on mods over the years, and as expensive as this kit may seem at first glance, I feel that it is totally well worth it. Just completely blown away!
Here's my before/after pics:[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you so much for posting this up and man it is such great thing to hear that you guys are digging these bad boys as much as I am. The proof is in the customer's pudding for sure and what you say goes.

#4496 4 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I hope the pinstadium fans don't take offense at this, but in the past Scott has been very responsive about improving this product (e.g. the new Hovers) and I think the pics above illustrate what I consider to be a major issue on some games including BK SoR.
I own a BKSoR LE and also watched some the SDTM Twitch stream of it this afternoon. I found the experience of watching the game on the stream very different from playing my stock game. One issue is that the "candy cane" effect on the right metal ramp when these lights are installed really distracting in this game - both in the Twitch stream and in the before and after pics above. No light is really needed in that area but that seems to be where most of it ends up, at least as it looks in pictures. Also since BKSoR includes some spots in the apron from the factory the effect on the lower playfield isn't as great as in some other games. In the pics above there is some nice added detail in the knight and mid playfield but it seems like there may be better ways to do this. Perhaps a set of spots might do nicely without the distracting effects on the sides?
Also the flashing effects might look good in person but they are over whelming on the stream. Periodically the whole playfield would go red and all details would be lost to the viewer. For streaming I think more subtle even lighting effects might work better. The very high dynamic range of your lighting effects don't seem to be captured by the camera or reproduced by viewer's displays.

Thanks for the input and feedback which is really what the Pin Stadiums company is all about, good input from people like you. It is welcomed and I appreciate the opportunity and discussion since I love this sort of thing. The way I look at this is that these Pin Stadium products are co-created by the customers who have them or by collectors considering them once they contain the characteristics of their desires. This is truly the VERY most important thing in this entire equation. What you guys thing and what we can do together to bring another level to this game.

To address the specific points first about the lighting on BKSOR that you mentioned. The flipper lighting is great that they added this, and this has been done before in other machines to like MET. What you are seeing is a hot spot area like the reflection from the Pin Stadium lights on the side. It's the same concept but just one large, I mean super large area. The issue is that the rest of the playfield is very very dark comparatively. The Pin Stadiums help to distribute bright hig quality lighting for much more acceptable contrast levels since without overhead lighting you will get what you see in this attached pic.

What this is doing is giving you the impression when watching the stream that all that is needed is a just a couple spotlights to resolve this. But unfortunately these are all the things you will chase your tail on (like I did during the creation of Pin Stadiums for many years prior) when doing this due to the fact that when you make the next area brighter there are about 20 or more sections that start boldly popping up darker which must be covered to even try to address the large gaps of light in between.

I have attached a pic from my pinball lighting tutorials here and the full posts starts here (grab a coffee and some snacks
Click here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/86#post-4964080

Specifically check out the section that covers the flipper lighting only issues. Also watch the stream and you will see two shadows coming from the lights behind the flippers. They span about 5-6 inches above the flippers all the way to the lower center ring of lights on that machine. Once you see this it is hard to unsee, however imagine it without the rest of the illumination from the Pin Stadiums or reference that idea the attached picture of BK in a dark room with only factory lighting. A few things to consider are also that benefits of heavily reducing or in most cases removing glass and playfield glare with the Pin Stadiums too. These are constant reflections that you see form the most important perspective the players view, yikes!

So many features and functions have been added as a result of comments like yours. For me it is like having the most inviting suggestion box sitting on the front office desk, and people are generating incredible ideas/suggestions that I can then craft into a final product by adding whatever creative engineering twists to it that I can to improve on those ideas too. Which is exactly why I like your post so much as it leads into what is coming down the path to address "exactly" what you mentioned. Awesome!!

The Hovers are an entry way to a factory stealth experience, coupled with ease, and convenience. But more importantly in the design of them, there is a special section built into the CAD design that let's you attached addition Pin Stadium accessories. That next accessory being the Blur (AKA: Diffuser) which takes the light source that you see on the sides and transforms it into an easy on the eye blended casting of light. The reason you see this on some games is two fold, maybe three fold.

1. On a stream the playfield cameras are directly overhead on the playfield, so in relation to the lights which are mounted in parallel on a lower lever glossy playfield that is reflecting light back into the camera (which drives me nuts too). Nobody ever plays from this view. Which leads us to the fact that once you get in the "players" perspective you don't see them nearly as much or at all, with a few exceptions when there are plastic ramps etc in that area.

2. So if that camera were to be mounted right where the player's eyes are located, it would be what customers are seeing when they are playing their game with them installed So when they see a stream and notice that, they also realize it's not how they actually look since they own them. However when streaming it is vitally important to have lighting designed specifically for the cameras view as that his how you are going to see the machine. This is the very reason that I created a new product line for PAPA at Pinburgh and for streaming called X-Stream. The first one rolled off the assembly line last week and is now in Jack Danger's hands from Dead Flip. He helped me with his suggestions (just like you) on what it would take to make them optimal for this environment. So on that set of X-Streams is the first version of the Blur which diffuse that light to spread it more evenly in those hotspot reflective areas. It solves exactly what you discussed, so you are right on.

3. Which leads me to that last point, that Pin Stadiums with Hovers is going to allow you to unlock a whole other level of improvements/add-ons that I am creating to further enhance the product. More importantly is that I try to design these add-ons so that they are compatible with existing customers systems. They are "upgradeable" which is what I would want too. With the Hovers you know will be able to install the Blurs to address that issue not only on a stream but for some of the few games or locations where you see that reflection. The general consensus is that the benefits of the tremendous GI lighting that the Pin Stadiums provide, overrides these exceptions. Also as you guys know I am always working to address things and that you know if there is something I can improve on then I will.

Off the top of my head here are the suggestions that have turned into successful products/features of the Pin Stadiums:

1. GI Module integration so that they sync with the machine's GI as the factory intended
2. Invisi-Shield that blocks the lights from the side to give you a factory appearance
3. HD Magna-Mounts are thinner to clear all machines when raising the playfield
4. Orion's Belt for those that love the UV+Glow but wanted more color options
5. Fusions for customer that loved the Orion's Belts but didn't want to fiddle with two light bars and wanted it merged into one product
6. Hovers for those of you that would like the super convenience of raising your playfield like you always used to
7. Blue to resolve the hotspots and to make the lights more stealth and to improved the over light pattern spread

Last but not least to help explain this better, since pictures are worth more than my thousands words (literally). Take a look at this pic of a BK with nothing but the factory GI and flipper lighting. I clipped this from a stream that did not have additional lighting and put it next to the SDTM BK stream from tonight with the Pin Stadium Fusions. That would have been the option today without the lights and what how pronounced the moving flipper shadows casted on the playfield would appear.

Thank you for taking the time to mention all of this and provide valuable. I know you post is for the good of the product and I don't think anyone took it the wrong way by any means. Totally cool for me as I get to drop off into my little world of pinball lights that I love to think about everyday. It's fun for me.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
pinball_led_lights_bulbs_pinstadium (resized).pngpinball_led_lights_bulbs_pinstadium (resized).pngstream_compare_pinball_bulbs_lights (resized).pngstream_compare_pinball_bulbs_lights (resized).png

#4497 4 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

One issue is thatI the "candy cane" effect

His new product Blur fixes this. It wasn’t ready yet to use in this video.

Quoted from twenty84:

Also the flashing effects might look good in person but they are over whelming on the stream.

You’re absolutely right here. Looks WAY better in person.

Quoted from twenty84:

For streaming I think more subtle even lighting effects might work better.

These streams are just to give people an idea of how the product works. Have to see it for yourself in person to really decide if it’s for you. Just like everything else in pinball.

Thanks for watching!

#4498 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

His new product Blur fixes this. It wasn’t ready yet to use in this video.

You’re absolutely right here. Looks WAY better in person.

These streams are just to give people an idea of how the product works. Have to see it for yourself in person to really decide if it’s for you. Just like everything else in pinball.
Thanks for watching!

Or you can read this concise version of my post

Totally agree with you both on all points. Put it this way, if you are not blown away (not just like or love) by the results of the Pin Stadiums I will credit your money back and pay the shipping. I guarantee satisfaction and feel confident that nothing is better than seeing them in person from your point of view. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me [email protected]

#4499 4 years ago

Just now I snapped a picture real quick of the machine to demonstrate the before and after results in a 100% pitch black room. Pin Stadium factory lower headquarters The brightness is at 80% in the app for this pic.

A45E4F03-A80D-4372-83AE-25DDCDA250F6 (resized).jpegA45E4F03-A80D-4372-83AE-25DDCDA250F6 (resized).jpegD41B23D4-9103-4066-8286-A3D83BFAD2DA (resized).jpegD41B23D4-9103-4066-8286-A3D83BFAD2DA (resized).jpeg
#4500 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Put it this way, if you are not blown away (not just like or love) by the results of the Pin Stadiums I will credit your money back and pay the shipping.

I can certainly attest to this! A few months ago I purchased a set for my Star Trek but after seeing pics of the "Candy Stripes" I had second thoughts about installing them, to me personally it was something I just couldn't "unsee" so I emailed Scott and he told me about the Blur was in the process and if I waited he would help out with the cost of adding them, but me being me I didn't want to wait so Scott true to his word took the Pinstadiums back and credited my account no questions asked. I have nothing but admiration for this company as they stand behind their product 100% When the Blur is finally released you can bet I will be back to purchase not one set but probably 4, you can count on it!

Thanks Scott for being a true asset to the pinball community!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

16,500 (OBO)
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/90 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.