(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,223 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 165.
#4351 4 years ago

Converted another 3 games over to Pinstadium's. Looks even better in person...

IMG_1931 (resized).jpegIMG_1931 (resized).jpegIMG_1929 (resized).jpegIMG_1929 (resized).jpeg
#4352 4 years ago

Hover, Blur, and Xstream all revealed at once! Talk about hype!!

#4353 4 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Here’s hoping that one of the new announcements will be Hover!

No worries they are coming!

#4354 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Converted another 3 games over to Pinstadium's. Looks even better in person...
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow you’ve got to be a pro at installing them by now. They look excellent and I love seeing those bad boys lit up like that. Nice collection you have going on there!!

Thanks for being such a great supporter of the product and also I’m very thankful for you taking the time posting up pics. Its always better when a customer posts them as it helps others considering them. I mean if I post them of course I’m going to say they are good but what really matters is you all. So true!!

#4355 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hover, Blur, and Xstream all revealed at once! Talk about hype!!

It’s as easy as going through a drive-thru. Just pull up to the window I’ll get that for you

#4356 4 years ago
afm_before_after (resized).pngafm_before_after (resized).png
#4357 4 years ago
TWD (resized).JPGTWD (resized).JPGTWDAFTER (resized).JPGTWDAFTER (resized).JPG
#4358 4 years ago

I’d like a “ORDER NOW” for Hover

#4359 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I’d like a “ORDER NOW” for Hover

I am going to bet that you might be the first to order them too! I know you have been patiently waiting.

#4360 4 years ago
reveal003 (resized).pngreveal003 (resized).png
#4361 4 years ago

Stop teasing already we want them! Roll ‘em out lol.

#4362 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

#4363 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I know I am just finalizing things and the pics are an update to the announcement. Watch as things progress really fast to be able to order them VERY soon, promise!

#4364 4 years ago

Congratulations to the This Week in Pinball monthly giveaway winner of the Pin Stadium Fusions. Every month there is one person chosen to win the grand prize Fusions ($399.95 value): https://pinstadium.com/product-category/pin-stadium/

Check out the LE Insider Access as there is truly a bunch secret information not available to the public: https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/category/le-access/

Congrats Derek!!! Supporting Jeff at TWIP does have major advantages and you be enter by following this link:

https://www.patreon.com/join/TWIP?

April_2019_winner (resized).pngApril_2019_winner (resized).png
#4365 4 years ago

Here a great example of why the Munsters Premium is a popular machine for the Pin Stadiums or Fusions. The playfield benefits dramatically from the GI illumination and you can even add some color to the Black & White playfield. In this picture the settings in the app are set to Green(100%) and about White at 53% brightness. This gives you that eerie look but excellent playfield/ball/artwork visibility.

Note: The “Before” has a some exterior and ambient lighting in the room but without “any” lighting in the room it’s even more of a dramatic change (major!).

You will notice that the dark spots in the “After” go away and are replaced with a nice Munsters Green from the Pin Stadiums. You can even run the warm white lights with no color (set slider below the color wheel to 0% brightness) if you still would like the B&W playfield to look factory with no color accents.

So many easy to use options in the Pin Stadium app to dial the lights into exactly how you would like!
39FF8EB5-3E54-47D6-8C9B-60A23A06797E (resized).jpeg39FF8EB5-3E54-47D6-8C9B-60A23A06797E (resized).jpeg34FAAD2D-FB3C-4ED3-9C63-6100E2AA9243 (resized).jpeg34FAAD2D-FB3C-4ED3-9C63-6100E2AA9243 (resized).jpeg

#4366 4 years ago

Here are the settings I described.

43F103BC-0431-40A9-8A32-9B5B0B1EA196 (resized).png43F103BC-0431-40A9-8A32-9B5B0B1EA196 (resized).png
#4367 4 years ago

Here are examples of the power of the Fusion’s flashers on Iron Maiden.

The flashers are synced and controlled by your pinball machine and in combination with the Pin Stadium’s GI illumination of the playfield (which is built into the Fusions). The result is brilliant synchronized colored events for a dazzling light show.

Remember that you can pick any color in the color wheel shown above and at any brightness level. Imagine not just red, blue, green, or the popular diamond white special LEDs on the Fusion light bars but you can do turquoise, gold, pink, yellow etc.

The possibilities are truly endless and it makes your playfield pop like no other. The best thing is that your machine still looks stock with the factory stealth light bars. But the visual results are show stoppers for sure.

Here is a nice powerful ruby red flasher for example on the Sarcophagus lock. Wow!!

#4368 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are examples of the power of the Fusion’s flashers on Munsters Premium. Keep in mind that these are at the peak moments of the Fusion’s flashers at 100% intensity in the app.
This is on for a brief moment since this is a flasher (milliseconds) and combined with the other 3 other colored flashers (and the UV+Glow) that you can choose is quite the show. The camera on these examples caught them at their perfect peak moments. The flashes are synced and controlled by your pinball machine and in combination with the Pin Stadium’s GI illumination of the playfield (which is built into the Fusions). So it’s not washing out the machine by any means but rather bringing brilliant synchronized colored events for a dazzling light show.
Remember that you can pick any color in the color wheel shown above and at any brightness level. Imagine not just red, blue, green, or the popular diamond white special LEDs on the Fusion light bars but you can do turquoise, gold, pink, yellow etc.
The possibilities are truly endless and it makes your playfiekd pop like no other. The best thing is that your machine still looks stock with the factory stealth light bars. But the visual results are show stoppers for sure.
Here is a nice powerful ruby red flasher for example. Wow!!
[quoted image]

Just a feedback suggestion as a True believer in the PinStadium brand and products. Photos like this do not positively represent the PinStadium products! Almost looks like Lilly slaughtered Herman honestly. lol Poking at you in fun but these are the photos non-believers use as negative propaganda. Pinstadiums look Way better then that! In my opinion, the only and Best way to represent the Fusion line is live or with video illustration. Kind of like taking a picture of a flash bulb otherwise.

#4369 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just a feedback suggestion as a True believer in the PinStadium brand and products. Photos like this do not positively represent the PinStadium products! Almost looks like Lilly slaughtered Herman honestly. lol Poking at you in fun but these are the photos non-believers use as negative propaganda. Pinstadiums look Way better then that! In my opinion, the only and Best way to represent the Fusion line is live or with video illustration. Kind of like taking a picture of a flash bulb otherwise.

I totally agree with you and excellent points for sure as it would be like asking someone to watch Star Wars with you and then you pull out a slideshow of the Deathstar blowing up

I have updated the post to show them in action on Iron Maiden to more accurately represent them in their true light.

#4370 4 years ago

There are a lot of machines now with Fusions installed and I have had several customers that did not realize they could easily change the colors of the flashers. Many were happy with the default ones that I had programmed but those are just to get you started.

Look at it like this, the regular Pin Stadiums come with the cycling multi-color rotating of the LED colors with the intent that you will adjust and dial them in with the app to the brightness and color settings of your choice. Once you do it’s makes the playfield come alive as it should!!

Fusions are similarly that way. Yes they work great and it’s not test colors cycling like the Pin Stadiums, but there is a HUGE world to be discovered with adjusting them in the app. It’s astounding what even just one of the 4 flashers on Fusion properly adjust can do to completely transform your machine’s light show. Here are the simple steps to change them. Let me know if you have any questions. Have fun and explore. You will be glad you did. Promise!!

563D39ED-F304-4CD9-9323-CCC250E46F3C (resized).png563D39ED-F304-4CD9-9323-CCC250E46F3C (resized).png

#4371 4 years ago

The best enhancement Pinstadium has brought me to date! Twilight Zone is so much easier to play now!!!

B7448EF2-D265-4744-A30F-96004D3896AF (resized).jpegB7448EF2-D265-4744-A30F-96004D3896AF (resized).jpegCF7E1AEC-0DF0-47B3-89B7-6B936C37C142 (resized).jpegCF7E1AEC-0DF0-47B3-89B7-6B936C37C142 (resized).jpeg
#4372 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

The best enhancement Pinstadium has brought me to date! Twilight Zone is so much easier to play now!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow thanks for posting this up. Nice looking Twilight Zone and I really love the settings you used in the app for that. What did you use? Can you share a screenshot?

#4373 4 years ago

Very soon?

#4374 4 years ago

Hey Scott, do you by chance have any good leads on where to tap in (both stadium, and belt) on the Black Knight LE ?

#4375 4 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

Hey Scott, do you by chance have any good leads on where to tap in (both stadium, and belt) on the Black Knight LE ?

I am awaiting arrival of the LE to test but from watching the video this looks to be the best spot for one of them: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/87#post-4977154

#4376 4 years ago

Here is the link to the Black Knight LE manual: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/BlackKnight_LE_Pre_web.pdf

I circled the known flasher locations in Red (160-172). The Green ones are the Flail Flashers (174-178) and those are a bit of an unknown until I see how those work exactly and how often they go off. Maybe some cool potential there with the Fusions too!

E8D8F0D5-9B44-4302-B465-192E23233242 (resized).jpegE8D8F0D5-9B44-4302-B465-192E23233242 (resized).jpeg274DBDE8-84B0-4D3C-9191-7B55551584CD (resized).jpeg274DBDE8-84B0-4D3C-9191-7B55551584CD (resized).jpeg
#4377 4 years ago

Pin stadiums before and after amazing.
What a fantastic product can’t believe I didn’t have them before. Also the customer service was above and beyond. I couldn’t figure out how to connect with my internet do to user error. Scott texted with me for over an hour and then finally called me to make sure that everything was set up for me to play. Sooner happy will definitely be ordering more for other games

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#4378 4 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Wow thanks for posting this up. Nice looking Twilight Zone and I really love the settings you used in the app for that. What did you use? Can you share a screenshot?

I hooked up to the Town Square flasher

F3761008-6961-4612-9644-DB3ADB98D8DA (resized).pngF3761008-6961-4612-9644-DB3ADB98D8DA (resized).png
#4379 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

I hooked up to the Town Square flasher
[quoted image]

Thanks for the information and screenshot of the settings in the app. This will be really helpful for other Twilight Zone (TZ) owners who install the Pin Stadiums. I like the deep space blue color you have!! Thanks

#4380 4 years ago
F496F1C9-263B-4966-A9D3-85EBD9B15328 (resized).jpegF496F1C9-263B-4966-A9D3-85EBD9B15328 (resized).jpeg
#4381 4 years ago

So looking for advice on No Good Gofers .. these flashers are really in the way can’t install the pinstadiums easily . I know someone did one. .

B2B0889C-0A2E-4CEF-BD08-936719EEDF71 (resized).jpegB2B0889C-0A2E-4CEF-BD08-936719EEDF71 (resized).jpegFC40772E-3733-4E84-8AD7-59CCE7149B1A (resized).jpegFC40772E-3733-4E84-8AD7-59CCE7149B1A (resized).jpeg
#4382 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

So looking for advice on No Good Gofers .. these flashers are really in the way can’t install the pinstadiums easily . I know someone did one. .[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes a lot of customers have installed them in NGG even with mirror blades. and it looks like the mirror blades are making that clearance more snug in that area m. I can’t quite tell from the pic but is that mirror blade completely flush on the cabinet or is there a little play (gap) in there? Most of them don’t sit 100% flush on the machine and I recommend using some very thin double sided tape in between if you have any clearance.

The kind that you see that they use in the window leak film kits you get at the hardware store work great since it is thing and very sticky. I use that on the topside of all my mirror blades so they sit flush on the machine. Slide the tape straight down in between any small gaps.

That should help but regardless to get the Pin Stadiums to clear in that section, just slide them directly down versus coming in from the center of the playfield when you mount them. It’s okay if the light bars rests right on top of something. Let me know how it goes and shoot me an email at [email protected] so I can help and respond quicker.

#4383 4 years ago

It is fairly flush , those plastics go to the top edge . I think they would fit better without the invishield. I’ll look at it more tomorrow and contact you.

#4384 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

It is fairly flush , those plastics go to the top edge . I think they would fit better without the invishield. I’ll look at it more tomorrow and contact you.

Okay got it now thanks for the details. The Invisi-Shield is designed so that it will conform around objects so in that scenario simply fold it inward and that will work perfect.

#4385 4 years ago

It will then naturally contour past it and then realign at the edge light bar once it has passed that object.

#4386 4 years ago
pinball_lights_lighting_led_bulbs_endless (resized).pngpinball_lights_lighting_led_bulbs_endless (resized).png
#4387 4 years ago
33C1F1DA-8D2B-4F3B-B315-427EAD8CE741 (resized).jpeg33C1F1DA-8D2B-4F3B-B315-427EAD8CE741 (resized).jpeg442D99A7-7290-4021-B458-D50DB6FB5722 (resized).jpeg442D99A7-7290-4021-B458-D50DB6FB5722 (resized).jpeg
#4388 4 years ago

are you coming to pintastic new england show?

#4389 4 years ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

are you coming to pintastic new england show?

Yes we will have a booth there at Pintastic.

#4390 4 years ago

excellent i use an old flipphone being old fashioned ..can i still buy your product?

#4391 4 years ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

excellent i use an old flipphone being old fashioned ..can i still buy your product?

I’m sure we can find a way lol!! Cash always works too

#4392 4 years ago

bringing to the show afm le woz 75 houdini octoberfest

#4393 4 years ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

bringing to the show afm le woz 75 houdini octoberfest

That’s great news and I look forward to having your WOZ at our booth now too!!

#4394 4 years ago

Success .. had to apply the magma mounts first but all is good !

33AAB23E-6C07-47C7-98FD-048B282CCC4C (resized).jpeg33AAB23E-6C07-47C7-98FD-048B282CCC4C (resized).jpegA2167AA1-1BD9-4AC2-BE5A-8BC2D764157B (resized).jpegA2167AA1-1BD9-4AC2-BE5A-8BC2D764157B (resized).jpeg
#4395 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Success .. had to apply the magma mounts first but all is good ![quoted image][quoted image]

Hey Adam, wow...what a difference. Are these your first set of Pinstadium's? I think I'm up to 8 now...

#4396 4 years ago

Hey Steve , actually I bought several when he had a sale after I saw them in person at TPF .. NGG was a Mounting challenge. They make quite the difference . The flashers are pretty i intense but I dig them , but the main thing is lighting up that play field .

#4397 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Success .. had to apply the magma mounts first but all is good ![quoted image][quoted image]

That's HUGE!!!! Excellent example of them on NGG, nice! Thank you for your support of the product and your order also

#4398 4 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I am glad to see you got it all mounted and yes you did it the correct way also. Magna-Mount first!

#4399 4 years ago
see_better_pinball_led_lights (resized).pngsee_better_pinball_led_lights (resized).png
#4400 4 years ago

Oktoberfest machines are now arriving into collector’s and operator’s hands. For the UV+Glow flasher connection I recommend the shaker motor for this machine. Wait until you see some of these Before & After pics of Oktoberfest!!! Major results....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

10,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Canfield, OH
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/88?hl=gamerrick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.