(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 165.
#4151 5 years ago

Making updates to the installation pages of the website to make it easier and faster to read. Cleaning things up and enhancing!

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions/

#4152 5 years ago
pinball_led_lighting_installation_guide (resized).pngpinball_led_lighting_installation_guide (resized).png
#4153 5 years ago

For those of you new to Pin Stadiums who are considering them. Install time is about 10-15 minutes. Easy plug & play.

#4154 5 years ago

MMR with Pin Stadiums!!

C3672ECE-29D5-49AE-A673-AE8877A5E764 (resized).jpegC3672ECE-29D5-49AE-A673-AE8877A5E764 (resized).jpeg625CFFE9-84B0-4BDC-806C-CF159BF3D128 (resized).jpeg625CFFE9-84B0-4BDC-806C-CF159BF3D128 (resized).jpeg
#4155 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

No but you can Heckle the Pinball Undesirables guy on Sunday and win a set!! Lol

Man, I will have to check that out. To clarifiy, wasn't trying to swing a full set of lights. I was referring back to when you were asking for guesses on hover. my failed attempt to be clever over internet typing haha.

Quoted from pinstadium:

This is BIG time guys, promise I will predict it's going to be the biggest hit add-on to date. Always something brewing in the Pin Stadium laboratory and more clues coming really REALLY soon. Stay tuned and feel free to guess what this is. If someone guesses it correctly I will PM you prior to the announcement at TPF. In fact, if you get it right the first 5 correct Pinsiders to guess correctly win one. This thing is wicked sweet. This should be fun!!
[quoted image]

Anyways, looking forward to the hover. I have a set of lights that I have yet to install and may wait to get the new mounting style. Thanks bud!

#4156 5 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Man, I will have to check that out. To clarifiy, wasn't trying to swing a full set of lights. I was referring back to when you were asking for guesses on hover. my failed attempt to be clever over internet typing haha.

Anyways, looking forward to the hover. I have a set of lights that I have yet to install and may wait to get the new mounting style. Thanks bud!

Haha, yes I knew what you meant.

No need to wait as the Hovers will hold them in the same spot and if you want to remove the Magna-Mounts later they come off very clean and easy!

#4157 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

MMR with Pin Stadiums!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

The best place to trigger the UV+Glow flasher is the right castle flasher. Here are pics for that location.

17FAADF1-062B-4811-9067-D2256C282C8A (resized).jpeg17FAADF1-062B-4811-9067-D2256C282C8A (resized).jpeg98F75B3B-B373-4B4C-A125-7F96B772F089 (resized).jpeg98F75B3B-B373-4B4C-A125-7F96B772F089 (resized).jpegF01BF704-6B4A-4559-8CBE-C1F44B5EAD87 (resized).jpegF01BF704-6B4A-4559-8CBE-C1F44B5EAD87 (resized).jpeg
#4158 5 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Anyways, looking forward to the hover. I have a set of lights that I have yet to install and may wait to get the new mounting style.

I’m doing exactly that, as I don’t want to install something and in turn remove it when Hover arrives. So I’m waiting for Hover to hit the market.

#4159 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I’m doing exactly that, as I don’t want to install something and in turn remove it when Hover arrives. So I’m waiting for Hover to hit the market.

It may be a little bit before it launches as I am currently re-designing after testing at TPF. Making some big improvements, so I would suggest just ordering and installing as normal for sure!

When Hover does become available by default the Pin Stadiums will still ship with the Magna-Mounts systems and if you want to upgrade to the Hover will be able to order that mounting system separately. So for those of you who already have the Pin Stadiums you will be able to order the Hover for them too as it will retro-fit to them. No need to remove the Magna-Mount from the machine as the light bar will rest in the same location anyway so you won't see it, but of course you can remove it if you would like.

Here is the new Hover product logo and graphics for it!

hover_craft_bottom (resized).pnghover_craft_bottom (resized).png
#4160 5 years ago

Still going to wait

#4161 5 years ago

There are a few asking about before and afters on Wizard of Oz @wizard-of-oz from Jersey Jack Pinball. This is one of the most popular machines for Pin Stadiums and it benefits dramatically with the lighting. Then when the witch comes up the UV+Glow comes up with vivid, yet haunting effects on the playfield. Even Jack from JJP loves them on his WOZ!!

jjp_woz_pinstadium (resized).pngjjp_woz_pinstadium (resized).png
#4162 5 years ago

Are there any MGC specials?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4163 5 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Are there any MGC specials?

Thanks for asking but there are not any MGC specials.

#4164 5 years ago

Keep in mind that a Pin Stadium kit will work on any pinball machine, but Wizard of OZ is one of the only machines(other than Alien) that a special Pin Stadium kit adapter(for the flasher) is made.

Although you can connect a regular Pin Stadium to it, I made a WOZ specific one that makes life so much easier. Be sure when you place your order to enter Wizard of OZ into the “Type in Your Pinball Name” field when checking out. That’s important.

#4165 5 years ago

Here is a live Before & After of Aerosmith LE with the Pin Stadiums. The UV+Glow is best triggered by the Toy Box yellow dome flaher on the back left.

This playfield pops with the lights and Dirty Donny’s artwork is immaculate after they get turned on. See for yourself!

#4166 5 years ago

Here do the flasher location I am referring to for Aerosmith. Feel free to experiment with other flasher locations also but this is the most popular with some really nice results during gameplay. The UV+Glow color is a great accent to the colors in this playfield.

FEE4B9A2-C4F6-4E73-95F3-5D329915EAB6 (resized).jpegFEE4B9A2-C4F6-4E73-95F3-5D329915EAB6 (resized).jpeg
#4167 5 years ago

I put together som recommended settings in the Pin Stadium app that do REALLY well with the artwork.

F36E9258-5418-4853-9920-C7932F943FCE (resized).pngF36E9258-5418-4853-9920-C7932F943FCE (resized).png
#4168 5 years ago

Here is a nice breakdown of the features you get with Pin Stadium Fusionst. This is a new standard product in our line-up, build to ship time is generally about 7 business days, but there are a few currently available for immediate shipment from the last run of them that I just completed as I made a few extra. You will be blown away by the results and the flexibility of them within the Pin Stadium app!!

fusion_nebula (resized).pngfusion_nebula (resized).png
#4169 5 years ago

This week a customer received and just installed the Fusions on a Pinbot for an event this weekend. This is a perfect example of how any era machine can benefit from them. Can't wait to see pics and videos of this one!!

#4170 5 years ago

Customers are installing Pin Stadiums in high numbers now that the Stern Munsters Premium ms are hitting their front doors.

Here is a great example of how you can add some tasteful accent colors and illumination to the playfield of that machines in the Pin Stadium app. It really creates a haunting look very appropriate for this beautiful machine.

378B3E65-09AD-4EDB-A07B-584BB1E61833 (resized).jpeg378B3E65-09AD-4EDB-A07B-584BB1E61833 (resized).jpeg80053569-F62B-49F3-BB10-4CECE2DB63CB (resized).jpeg80053569-F62B-49F3-BB10-4CECE2DB63CB (resized).jpeg9944FF13-5635-45E1-B1AA-B70B8F2736F6 (resized).jpeg9944FF13-5635-45E1-B1AA-B70B8F2736F6 (resized).jpeg
#4171 5 years ago

Also I wanted to mention that the Dragula Flasher is a great place for the UV+Glow on Munsters. Martin @martymainframe from Head2Head Pinball Podcast http://www.head2headpinball.com/ just installed the Pin Stadiums in his Munsters LE and then also the Baby Pin Stadiums. Here is a pic of his machine he sent and his comments:

"As usual the difference is staggering!"

-
Martin

munster_le_martin_head2head_pinball_led_lights (resized).JPGmunster_le_martin_head2head_pinball_led_lights (resized).JPG
#4172 5 years ago

If you are looking for a lot of activity with the UV+Glow flasher you trigger from the Grandpa flasher. This is what Martin used on his setup and you will be able to see it on his Munsters LE

https://m.twitch.tv/melbournesilverballleague/profile

I had mine there originally and decided that the Dragula flasher trigger was more mellow and came on at a really nice frequencies. Up to you guys/gals as to what you prefer but that’s the nice thing about being flexible with the Pin Stadium trigger since you can move it wherever you like on the fly.

#4173 5 years ago

Here are the two trigger locations I suggested above. There are about 4-5 other options too if you are installed Fusions. The shaker motor is always a great place too!!

munsters_premium_flasherlocations (resized).pngmunsters_premium_flasherlocations (resized).png
#4174 5 years ago

If you don't have a shaker installed on the machine, you can activate it in settings and then connect the Pin Stadiums Flasher trigger to it from there. Works like a charm!!!

#4175 5 years ago

Here are the best locations to trigger the Pin Stadiums UV+Glow or Orion's Belt Flashers on the Fusions.

hobbit_pinball_pinstadium (resized).pnghobbit_pinball_pinstadium (resized).png
#4176 5 years ago

Also as reminder tonight there is a VERY special event going on tonight as we celebrate one of our favorite comedic pinball streamers Pinball Undesirables. He is going to be playing his Star Trek with the Pin Stadiums w/UV+Glow but what's much more important is that he has challenged the entire pinball community to come and HECKLE him to win prizes. As a result Pin Stadium is donating a set of Pin Stadiums to be given away at the end of the stream.

The top 5 Hecklers during the stream will be entered into a drawing to WIN!! Come and visit tonight at 7pm Center/8pm EST. Let't try to derail this guy and see what happens. Maybe you will win???

https://www.twitch.tv/pinballundesirables

This is going to be a blast!!

pbu_heckler_challengeb (resized).pngpbu_heckler_challengeb (resized).png
#4177 5 years ago

I have updated the Munsters flasher locations diagram to show more of the popular ones that customers like to trigger from.

munsters_premium_flasherlocationsc (resized).pngmunsters_premium_flasherlocationsc (resized).png
#4178 5 years ago

Also as always I like to keep in interesting and I hid Orion on the playfield of the Munsters Premium. If you can find them all and tell me how many you found and get it correct you will win a $25 Pin Stadium gift certificate!!! First 2 people to get it right. This should be fun......

#4179 5 years ago

For Munster for the Fusions here are the exact app color settings I had at the Pin Stadium booth at TPF. Note that I only used 3 of the 4 flashers of the Orion's Belt as it was more than enough. Sometimes less is more!

munsters_premium_flasherFUSION (resized).pngmunsters_premium_flasherFUSION (resized).png
#4180 5 years ago

Starts at 8pm Tune in!! https://www.twitch.tv/pinballundesirables

pbu_heckler_pinstadium (resized).pngpbu_heckler_pinstadium (resized).png
#4181 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Also as always I like to keep in interesting and I hid Orion on the playfield of the Munsters Premium. If you can find them all and tell me how many you found and get it correct you will win a $25 Pin Stadium gift certificate!!! First 2 people to get it right. This should be fun......

Congratulations to lurch as he is the first winner of the $25 gift certificate. One more person can win if they guess correctly. PM me with your guess.

#4182 5 years ago

Big congrats to MacJedi https://www.twitch.tv/macjedi For Hecking the heck out of pbu on his stream. He won a set of Pin Stadiums!!!! It was a blast and really a unique night for pinball Twitch streaming for sure. Check both of these guys out if you get a chance as they stream pinball a bunch.

#4183 5 years ago

Black Nights will be arriving very soon to collectors and the Pin Stadiums are going to rock that castle ever so nicely. I will post up suggested flasher locations very soon. What an exciting time in pinball this is!!! Steve Ritchie and Stern have really made a nice machine for us all to enjoy.

black_night_arrives (resized).pngblack_night_arrives (resized).png

#4184 5 years ago

I’m sharing this great email I received this morning from a customer:

“Hubby just installed the Pin Stadium lights in our Star Trek TNG machine and I *finally* cracked the high scores. Seeing as how I am an awful pinball player, we can almost certainly attribute my newfound success to the new lights.

2ED457CD-8351-437A-8FD2-DA8172A5C4B5 (resized).jpeg2ED457CD-8351-437A-8FD2-DA8172A5C4B5 (resized).jpeg
#4185 5 years ago
051A11ED-AAC0-40F9-8A90-E6A94AE71D67 (resized).jpeg051A11ED-AAC0-40F9-8A90-E6A94AE71D67 (resized).jpeg
#4186 5 years ago

I have had several questions about the best flasher location for TAF. I suggest the upper left ramp flasher and then the other option is the flasher in the backbox that goes off during multiball for a very impressive light show!!

#4187 5 years ago

Hey Scott, I have a WoZ question for you-

If you remember I have the "green" WoZ that seemed to not work with the GI trigger (so its permanently on), and you included a special connector attached to the flasher trigger so it just plugs right in. The effect is the bright flashing on the witch going up or down.

I seem to recall there is a different setup to allow for a dimmer glow instead.. I was thinking that might be preferable. Can you tell me (or point me to the correct post or info) how to switch it to try that out instead?

Thanks!

#4188 5 years ago

Updated image for Munster's Fusion diagram I was missing a pointer for Lily.

#4189 5 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

Hey Scott, I have a WoZ question for you-
If you remember I have the "green" WoZ that seemed to not work with the GI trigger (so its permanently on), and you included a special connector attached to the flasher trigger so it just plugs right in. The effect is the bright flashing on the witch going up or down.
I seem to recall there is a different setup to allow for a dimmer glow instead.. I was thinking that might be preferable. Can you tell me (or point me to the correct post or info) how to switch it to try that out instead?
Thanks!

Sure thing glad to help! Here is what I was suggesting for your alternate UV+Glow trigger method that will give you a soft glow. I hope this helps! Email me with any questions. Empty spot indicates no wire in that position.

woz_pinball_led_flasher_pinstadium (resized).pngwoz_pinball_led_flasher_pinstadium (resized).png

#4190 5 years ago

Thanks Scott! Always impressed by the speed of your replies!

#4191 5 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

Thanks Scott! Always impressed by the speed of your replies!

You are very welcome and it’s my pleasure.

#4192 5 years ago

Here are Deadpool recommended Fusion flasher settings:

Wolverine Spinner Flash- UV+Glow
Disco Ball Flash- Red
Eject Flasher- Blue
Shaker Motor-White

#4193 5 years ago

Feel free to experiment also, but this will give you a really great starting point!! As always you can customize the flasher colors on the Fusion to any color you would like.

deadpool_fusions (resized).pngdeadpool_fusions (resized).png61971f2de0935d2301f7ae876c3c9ccae674f47c (resized).png61971f2de0935d2301f7ae876c3c9ccae674f47c (resized).png
#4194 5 years ago

There is a Dazzler flasher on the left loop that you can trigger from but it requires some small soldering if anyone is savvy it's worth it. I can show you how.

#4195 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Black Nights will be arriving very soon to collectors and the Pin Stadiums are going to rock that castle ever so nicely. I will post up suggested flasher locations very soon. What an exciting time in pinball this is!!! Steve Ritchie and Stern have really made a nice machine for us all to enjoy.
[quoted image]

First group of orders for Stern Black Knight Sword of Rage are coming in now that owners are seeing the tremendous benefit the Pin Stadium lights illumination provides to bring the amazing artwork alive. Pics coming soon along with recommended locations to trigger the UV+Glow flashers. Awesome!!

#4196 5 years ago

For Black Knight Premium/LE this is the best location for the UV+Glow trigger!!

824EBED6-283D-4564-8D13-4C68EFF3C447 (resized).jpeg824EBED6-283D-4564-8D13-4C68EFF3C447 (resized).jpeg
#4197 5 years ago

I’ve been getting even more new customers installing Pin Stadiums and Fusions in Iron Maiden (IMDN) Pros, Premium, and LE’s recently. I’m working on a diagram for the best recommend flasher trigger locations.

#4198 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here you go I will make it easy for you and I put together a diagram to show you were you will trigger the UV+Glow flasher from Sparky. Also here is some live footage of them in action too along with Before and After pics. Something to definitely get excited about!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks Scott, I did pick-up Metallica on Friday. Just got back in town. Will install the weekend. Thanks again

#4199 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Thanks Scott, I did pick-up Metallica on Friday. Just got back in town. Will install the weekend. Thanks again

Oh sweet!! Glad you got that killer machine and looking forward to you seeing the results of the Pin Stadiums on that. If you need any help or have questions just let me know.

#4200 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

My email is [email protected]

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 29.95
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/84?hl=elf70 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.