(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,226 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
There are 8,226 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 165.
#4101 5 years ago

Not quite sure why the sudden stir for ACDC orders and questions, but it's all good. If Pin Stadiums were game specific for this machine I would be way sold out, but no worries as they work on any machine and they are in stock. What makes them tailored for this machine is the Pin Stadium GI Module syncs with the GI to make a game specific experience like no other. It retains the exact original effects (off/on/fade, etc) as the designer intended but just with a huge amount of high quality light to really bring that machine alive.

I had a few emails me asking about if the pop bumpers were a good trigger versus the lightning bolt standup target flashers. The reason I suggest using the lighting bolts is because ACDC has a cool feature that incrementally brightens(VERY noticeable) the flashers for those hits in a multi-stage format. Each time you hit those the flashers get increasingly brighter and then when you get them all the last hit is seriously cool I chose the one on the left ramp for my trigger since it was easiest to get to. The pop bumper location works too but just not nearly as impactful. I will post up some pics of the location.

#4102 5 years ago

Here is a quick pic of my AC/DC Premium Vault (with glass on and absolutely no lighting in the room). Reflection and glare are gone and as far as the lighting bolt flashers you will see them in the picture. I will make some specific markings as to which one to follow.

A0B54ED8-CE0D-4CD9-BE1F-C264DD376C2D (resized).jpegA0B54ED8-CE0D-4CD9-BE1F-C264DD376C2D (resized).jpegB7918E6E-D9AA-47EC-AA08-7112475C4C01 (resized).jpegB7918E6E-D9AA-47EC-AA08-7112475C4C01 (resized).jpegF4A91741-A5A4-4DB1-AC19-CAC6169742E5 (resized).jpegF4A91741-A5A4-4DB1-AC19-CAC6169742E5 (resized).jpeg
#4103 5 years ago

Here is the best lighting bolt flasher location for AC/DC to trigger the UV+Glow from.

DAD44471-56BF-446A-A992-62C252420EFE (resized).jpegDAD44471-56BF-446A-A992-62C252420EFE (resized).jpeg
#4104 5 years ago

This is a better view and simply just trace the two flasher wires down to under the playfield and you will find a white 2 pin connector. Use the wire taps and then clip onto those and you are good to go for one heck of a light show!!

49144930-530D-4511-99E6-F7399316E552 (resized).jpeg49144930-530D-4511-99E6-F7399316E552 (resized).jpeg
#4105 5 years ago

Here are the recommended settings and a good place to start for AC/DC in the Pin Stadium app. I hope this helps!!

C7436860-A271-4A37-A79E-EA481AEEA87A (resized).pngC7436860-A271-4A37-A79E-EA481AEEA87A (resized).png
#4106 5 years ago

pinstadium have you ever thought about adding a sharing feature in the app so users could search by machine to find settings used by others?

#4107 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

pinstadium have you ever thought about adding a sharing feature in the app so users could search by machine to find settings used by others?

Yes I’m working on it as we speak and you will be able to rank and share them too!!

#4108 5 years ago

Add the Hooked Blue LED Lightning Bolts with the Pinstadiums and WoW!!... What a light show!.... Awesome!..

#4109 5 years ago
Quoted from bsobie:

Add the Hooked Blue LED Lightning Bolts with the Pinstadiums and WoW!!... What a light show!.... Awesome!..

I would love to see a video of those in action with them as I have heard it’s a great combination!

#4110 5 years ago

How’s the Hover Mounting System coming along? Available when?

#4111 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

How’s the Hover Mounting System coming along? Available when?

I am finalizing the design for them after doing some testing at TPF. I will post up a timeframe shortly.

#4112 5 years ago

By the way there is a really cool stream happening this Sunday. Pinball Undesirables (PBU) https://m.twitch.tv/pinballundesirables/profile

The top 5 Hecklers that can derail him during the stream will be entered to win a fully loaded set of Pin Stadiums with the UV+Glow. The prize will be given away on the stream so Watch and Win.

This guys is seriously hilarious and is worth checking out Sunday. It’s going to be a blast!!

#4113 5 years ago

I’ve had a few requests for Game of Thrones before and after pics. UV+Glow during Blaclwate multiball is one of my favorites.

5A906536-5C44-4443-8BC8-E19ED61F556F (resized).jpeg5A906536-5C44-4443-8BC8-E19ED61F556F (resized).jpeg408148A3-BFC5-446A-9F98-CE8F0B04FB54 (resized).jpeg408148A3-BFC5-446A-9F98-CE8F0B04FB54 (resized).jpeg
#4114 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I would love to see a video of those in action with them as I have heard it’s a great combination!

Scott, I will try to get a video posted on here by the weekend.

#4115 5 years ago
Quoted from bsobie:

Scott, I will try to get a video posted on here by the weekend.

That would be awesome, as I am sure everyone here would love to see them both in action together!!

#4116 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Okay now see which connection you are trying to make thanks for clarifying. I have not attempted to connect it to that but likely that is an onboard SMD (Surface Mount Diode) on the PCB. You would likely have to solder the wire taps to the + and - on that then clip onto it from there. I’ve done it with the left spinner on Deadpool but I recommend being comfortable with fine soldering and be sure to properly trace the schematics on the legs of the LED. I have that machine if you want to attempt it I can try to help.

Thanks for the offer, if I can't hookup without soldering I'll stand down on that flasher for now, don't want to make any permanent mods and/or risk warranty. I'm comfortable soldering in general, but will wait until warranty is up (1 year) before pursuing that one. I'm experimenting with the mini-saucer flashers and side flashers now to find alternate trigger points.

For now I have the UV Glow hooked up to main saucer dome flasher, and 1 fusion flasher (green) wired to the shaker and that's looking really good.

#4117 5 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

Thanks for the offer, if I can't hookup without soldering I'll stand down on that flasher for now, don't want to make any permanent mods and/or risk warranty. I'm comfortable soldering in general, but will wait until warranty is up (1 year) before pursuing that one. I'm experimenting with the mini-saucer flashers and side flashers now to find alternate trigger points.
For now I have the UV Glow hooked up to main saucer dome flasher, and 1 fusion flasher (green) wired to the shaker and that's looking really good.

Okay cool no problem and just wanted to let you know that I am willing to help you dig deep on that one so you can connect to what you desire. The boards on AFMR are tiny so when you want to connect to a few of the flashers it can be tricky but for the best recommended connection that is easy. However I am all about trying other things if you decide you want to.

#4119 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I am finalizing the design for them after doing some testing at TPF. I will post up a timeframe shortly.

Cough - Still doing a giveaway for the correct guesses? - cough

#4120 5 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Cough - Still doing a giveaway for the correct guesses? - cough

No but you can Heckle the Pinball Undesirables guy on Sunday and win a set!! Lol

#4121 5 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to post. That was a very detailed and great explanation. Very kind of you. I was wondering why orders have picked up even more over the last couple of days. It’s funny how things work

Thanks again for your support too. Very much so!!

#4122 5 years ago

Hilton doing his thing in that other thread.

One of his arguments has always been about TNA and Scott Danesi’s thoughts on its lighting. Scott was in your booth at TPF, iirc.

What’d you guys talk about? If you don’t mind me asking ...

#4123 5 years ago
Quoted from JimFNB:

One of his arguments has always been about TNA and Scott Danesi’s thoughts on its lighting. Scott was in your booth at TPF, iirc.

Scott was just hanging out and he’s always a great dude. Love talking with him and he didn’t say anything to me about the lights. He was talking to Eric from Titan a lot since we had side to side booths and he was checking out his machine.

#4124 5 years ago
Quoted from JimFNB:

Lets stop and think about all the things that Hilton has supported over the years. Most have failed or been scams. So him bashing Pinstadiums is like a positive advertisement for them.

#4125 5 years ago

Yes all of those kinds of posts on Pinside threads that come up I don't track or rarely see since I'm busy and don't have the need or time to wonder out much from this thread. I can tell you that when things pick up on my end with orders, it always let's me know that there is some kind of thread talking about the product. If I followed those threads or worried about them, I would never have time to create, improve, support, or invent.

It's great because because when people hear about the product initially (good or bad posts) they come to check it out to see what the fuss is about and then when they see that PAPA, IFPA, Buffalo Pinball, SDTM, TWIP, Head2Head, Special When Lit, Kaneda, Jack and Eric from JJP, Trent from Tilt Amusements, Tommy from Nitro, The Canadian Arcade, Zespy from Logans Arcade, Slap Save Pinball Podcast, Titan Pinball, San Diego Pinball Club, Path Of Play, Project Pinball, etc support the Pin Stadiums. Then you see the top competitors in the world play on them and compliment Doug from PAPA about using them and the likes of Keith Elwin wins on a Harlem Globetrotters with Pin Stadiums at Pinburg 2018 it feels kind of great.

But most importantly above all of this is YOU GUYS/GALS (my customers) which topples this list above x 1000's (literally) then I all I can do is just build, pack, ship, and support the product as to the best of my ability. I love it and you guys too. It is very fulfilling for me and is something I am passionate about. I look forward to many years and many innovations to come. Can't wait!!!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#4126 5 years ago

Also speaking of which I am making updates to the website and was working on the "About Us" page today: https://pinstadium.com/about/

This is the full list of those Pin Stadium supporters(that I can remember at the moment). If for some reason I left someone out please let me know and I will include you. The website is improving daily with lots of new content and updates/improvements. Feel free to reach out to any of these guys to check out what great things they do for pinball or to ask them about what they think of Pin Stadium lights!!!!
pinstadium_pinball_led_lights_partners1250a (resized).pngpinstadium_pinball_led_lights_partners1250a (resized).png

#4127 5 years ago

I guess I need to create a logo for my personal channel now? lol.

#4128 5 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

I guess I need to create a logo for my personal channel now? lol.

Well 1/2 of you is included in the SDTM logo haha! However for as much help as you were for me at TPF while I was getting slammed you took half of the load off of me for which I am forever grateful. It was the craziest the Pin Stadium booth as ever been and I now know to bring even more product than last time as nothing stinks more telling someone that 2/3 of the way through the show that you are sold out. I was going to have adequate inventory but it seems like every time I prepare more for the event, people order them online 2x as fast just days before You guys are killing me !! It's all good. Oh and TheCapn if you need a logo I will help you out. Shoot me an email. Thanks again man!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

PS: Anyone that wants to check our TheCapn 's video here you are: https://www.youtube.com/user/caryhardy7

Great content!!

#4129 5 years ago

Lyman Sheats is at it again and with all his new code and lamp effects the Pin Stadiums are basking in his (Lyman's) glory. Results are astounding on this machine!! BM66 and Pin Stadiums are a dynamic duo!! Just ask The Mod Couple https://themodcouplepinball.com/ Yelobird

bm66_pinball_led_lights_pinstadium (resized).pngbm66_pinball_led_lights_pinstadium (resized).png

#4131 5 years ago

Here are some great Before and After pics showing how much the artwork pops and comes alive on BM66. Love this game even more!

562BCE16-074A-43A1-B75C-B6B027ABFC05 (resized).jpeg562BCE16-074A-43A1-B75C-B6B027ABFC05 (resized).jpeg
#4132 5 years ago

Do you have recommended flasher connections for BM66 with the fusions? We have them set up for gi, but we haven’t yet experimented with connecting to the few flashers on that machine (some seem to be difficult to access). Any guidance would be great. Thanks!

#4133 5 years ago
Quoted from Rozeks:

Do you have recommended flasher connections for BM66 with the fusions? We have them set up for gi, but we haven’t yet experimented with connecting to the few flashers on that machine (some seem to be difficult to access). Any guidance would be great. Thanks!

You will be the first to install them in Batman 66. Let me get you the flasher locations. I will post them up shortly.

#4134 5 years ago

Okay here you go! I put it all together in picture for you so that it would be much easier to cross reference. Also it helps a ton to open the coin door and go into the Settings/Diag/Lamps/Flasher then cycle through them all. This will help you to visually identify them. You can use the default colors of the Fusions (Red, Green, Blue, White). then dial customize them later if you have specific color preferences or brightness levels. See the Orion's Belt link for that as this is the portion of the Fusion responsible for the flashers: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions/

bm66_pinball_led_pinstadium (resized).pngbm66_pinball_led_pinstadium (resized).png
#4135 5 years ago

Also you can trigger one of them from the shaker motor also. For many of these flashers were you cannot reach the back of the bulb, simply trace the two flasher wires down under the playfield to the white 2 pin connector. Open it up and then insert the wire taps as show in the example here. The close up the connector on them and then clip onto them from there. Be sure to bend the end of the wire tap over the black barrel so that you have enough girth to clip onto.

#4136 5 years ago

3ABF062E-FC50-4931-85F7-66636AC594A8 (resized).jpeg3ABF062E-FC50-4931-85F7-66636AC594A8 (resized).jpegAEF43258-EBA9-4CD9-9582-D273EA6E22F6 (resized).jpegAEF43258-EBA9-4CD9-9582-D273EA6E22F6 (resized).jpegED9E9026-1C4E-497E-B570-9282F5347FE0 (resized).jpegED9E9026-1C4E-497E-B570-9282F5347FE0 (resized).jpeg Email me at [email protected] with ANY questions and I can help you through it no problem. I have that machine and am very familiar with it.

#4137 5 years ago

Keep me posted on how things go. Can't wait

#4138 5 years ago

Updating product pictures and descriptions on the website.

pin_stadium_pinball_led_lights (resized).pngpin_stadium_pinball_led_lights (resized).png
#4139 5 years ago

Appreciate the help! Will let you know how it goes. Thanks!

#4140 5 years ago
Quoted from Rozeks:

Appreciate the help! Will let you know how it goes. Thanks!

Awesome and glad to help. Sounds like a plan!!

#4141 5 years ago

Updating the website with features details that we all have come to know and love:

--
One of the really nice features of Pin Stadiums aside from providing very high quality integrated GI lighting is not only does it bring your playfield alive to vivid levels never thought possible, but it also does something very significant to help with further visibility while playing. Remember that difficult glare that you struggled with when the DMD/LCD or backglass/translite are able so be seen as if there were floating on the glass? Introducing the feature called Invisi-Look which is simply a huge side benefit to installing Pin Stadiums. It's like getting special anti-glare glass for free when you install them.
--

It's amazing what just removing glare can do for a pinball machine.

#4142 5 years ago

I have a set of PinStadium and was thinking about installing them on my Sopranos. So I do a search on this forum and only find two post made. First post asking if anyone has installed them on Sopranos #1062 and your answer #1065. So I may choose another machine or wait for my next NIB.

#4143 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I have a set of PinStadium and was thinking about installing them on my Sopranos. So I do a search on this forum and only find two post made. First post asking if anyone has installed them on Sopranos #1062 and your answer #1065. So I may choose another machine or wait for my next NIB.

Yes we had a set of them on a Sopranos at the Louisville show. MadPole would be happy to help you with the locations for the flasher. PM him and he’s a good guy!! It was on his Sopranos and it looked amazing.

#4144 5 years ago
invisilook_pinball_led_lights (resized).pnginvisilook_pinball_led_lights (resized).png
#4145 5 years ago

A reminder to those of you installing these on Monster Bash Remake (MBR). The instructions for the GI and Flasher connection for this machine are specific and I have them listed on Step 1 under Chicago Gaming Section here: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions/

You will trigger the UV+Glow from the Franky flasher and the GI from the BP-Moon connection. If you need help or have any questions email me at [email protected] and I will respond right away to help get you going!

#4146 5 years ago
monsterbashremake_pinball_led_lights_bulbs1 (resized).pngmonsterbashremake_pinball_led_lights_bulbs1 (resized).png
#4147 5 years ago

Just got my first set installed in WoZ earlier this week and man WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! Now it makes my Whirlwind look dark... Sigh. First world problems.... Will most definitely be getting a set for my WW next time there is a sale!
Thanks alot Scott! Awesome product and great service.

#4148 5 years ago

Your post was to late Scott. Will be picking up a Metallica Pro LED tomorrow. I know I'll fine info on that pin. Plus I had an extra SAM shaker motor that needed a home.

#4149 5 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Just got my first set installed in WoZ earlier this week and man WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! Now it makes my Whirlwind look dark... Sigh. First world problems.... Will most definitely be getting a set for my WW next time there is a sale!
Thanks alot Scott! Awesome product and great service.

That's really killer to hear that you are that floored by them on WOZ. Totally first world problems agree!!! You are welcome and I have to thank you first and foremost for your order. That is what fuels Pin Stadiums around the world and everyone including yourself matter a bunch to me. Make me happy to know you are a happy camper!!! If you get a chance post up some Before and After pics here as we would all love to see WOZ basking in it's glory.

#4150 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Your post was to late Scott. Will be picking up a Metallica Pro LED tomorrow. I know I'll fine info on that pin. Plus I had an extra SAM shaker motor that needed a home.

Here you go I will make it easy for you and I put together a diagram to show you were you will trigger the UV+Glow flasher from Sparky. Also here is some live footage of them in action too along with Before and After pics. Something to definitely get excited about!!!

metallica_pro_pinball_bulbs_pinstadium (resized).pngmetallica_pro_pinball_bulbs_pinstadium (resized).pngmetallica_pinball_led (resized).jpegmetallica_pinball_led (resized).jpegmetallica_pinball_led_lights_bulbs (resized).jpegmetallica_pinball_led_lights_bulbs (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,226 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/83?hl=6point5degrees and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.