(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,198 posts
  • 694 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
lousville_pinball_show_arcade (resized).png
pinball_lighting_mods-pinball (resized).png
jerseyjack_pinball_mods_gunsnroses (resized).png
gnr_pinball_mods_3 (resized).png
IMG_5279 (resized).PNG
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-munsters-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-the-simpsons-party-pinball-mods (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_jurassic_park_-pinball-mods (resized).png

There are 8,198 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 164.
#4001 5 years ago

Here is the official announcement of the future of Pin Stadium accessories coming soon to a theater near you!

The Hover Mounting System will allow you to raise and lower playfield without the need for removing the lights!!

You will be able to convert your existing Pin Stadiums with ease and even better the light bars will remain in the exact same stealthy location that they are now while performing what appears to be a hovering act on the vertical side of your pinball cabinet. For some reason I always think of the levitating woman callout in TOM When I say this

Literally “Raise and Go!”

The Hover Mounting System has a transparent design which will allow them to magically disappear for a clean factory look for your sideart and more blades too! Install time of 2-3 minutes and is very simple as they simply adhere to the outside top edges of the playfield in the front and back.

This is huge guys and I have the first version of them working like a dream. This will make life so much easier for us collectors and a “key” solution for those operators that have their machines out in locations too.

I expect the availability of them to not be long at all (next month or two) they are going to be part of a whole new ecosystem of REALLY cool things to come. Big plans!

Thank you all for your outstanding support of the Pin Stadium line of products and for allowing me to make your future better and brighter for your machines!!

I will post pics and more details when I get back from TPF. The booth is slam jamming and we have about 13-14 machines loaded with the Pin Stadiums.

I also brought the popular SDTM stream Munsters LE with the Fusions and Baby Pin Stadiums. Constant line on that machine and a lot of baby’s have gone home to new mommy’s and daddy’s yesterday. Show starts in an hour and I hope you all stop by if you are here and say Hi !!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

D10E7F01-9639-40CA-B741-B2323CDE01C6 (resized).pngD10E7F01-9639-40CA-B741-B2323CDE01C6 (resized).png
#4002 5 years ago
jdled5 (resized).jpgjdled5 (resized).jpgjdled6 (resized).jpgjdled6 (resized).jpg
#4003 5 years ago

$40 off Pin Stadiums Starts NOW!!

In celebration of the Texas Pinball Festival I am putting up a limited time discount good for today and tomorrow (Sat-Sun). You are going to get the same discount as if you were here at the show.

“tpf2019”

Also Fusions get Free Shipping! You will need to order them separately and use code:

“texasfusion”

Thanks again everyone for all you do!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
515F7B44-DEC6-44BD-9ED4-6F71CEDA151D (resized).png515F7B44-DEC6-44BD-9ED4-6F71CEDA151D (resized).png

#4004 5 years ago

The hover addon sounds awesome I’m gonna need a set of those Scott!

#4005 5 years ago

Is Hover going to be added to the website before the $40 sale is over?

Edit - see now they aren’t going to be available for a month or two from your above post

#4006 5 years ago

We need Hover pictures! I can't wait to try them out.

#4007 5 years ago
Quoted from Thunder90:

We need Hover pictures! I can't wait to try them out.

I will definitely get all of that to you guys when I return. The Hovers are going to unlock another level of accessories and add-ons to come to. Cool stuff happening at the Pin Stadium factory

#4008 5 years ago

So are the magnetic strips that are currently being used to hold them no longer going to be needed with hover? Just curious as I’d like to order a set of pinstadiums now with the discount but if I don’t need the magnetic strips anymore when hover comes out why get the magnetic mounts.

#4009 5 years ago

Here is a list of the machine at TPF and another pic of the Pin Stadium booth. It’s been non stop all weekend. Great to see you all here !

TNA
TSPP
AFM
BOP
Whirlwind
WCS94
T2
Back to the Future
Jackpot
NASCAR
Munsters LE
Ghostbusters LE

and throughout the rest of the show on the floor:

WH20
TOTAN
LOTR
High Speed
Rollergames

and more!!

53A2F48D-FA47-43E2-91C7-6382EE37C32E (resized).jpeg53A2F48D-FA47-43E2-91C7-6382EE37C32E (resized).jpeg
#4010 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

So are the magnetic strips that are currently being used to hold them no longer going to be needed with hover? Just curious as I’d like to order a set of pinstadiums now with the discount but if I don’t need the magnetic strips anymore when hover comes out why get the magnetic mounts.

This is because the Hover design accommodates the Pin Stadium light bar’s specs with the mounts on them as they plan to be still an option for anyone that wants to continue to use them. So the advantage is that you save the $40 off the fully loaded set now and when the Hovers become available you can switch over to them. The Magna-Mounts are super simple to remove from your machine with no problem. Takes just a second. I hope this helps.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#4011 5 years ago

I don’t really want the magnetic mount if hover is going to be the best type mounting system currently available. And with that said why buy something that isn’t needed (magnetic mount) and then spend more for the new hover mount in a month or two. So seems to me that magna mounts have to have a certain value $ that I’d feel foolish in paying for if I know that hover is a better mounting system. Does this make any sense?

#4012 5 years ago

Congrats on another TWIPY Scott! Well deserved!

#4013 5 years ago

Ok saw these in person here at TPF and talked to Scott , about to order some , I know it’s in here somewhere but anyone have theee on a no good golfers ? Wondering how they look with the ramps .

Congrats on the twipy

#4014 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Just received this picture of a No Good Gophers (NGG). A good customer of Pin Stadium sent this over this evening who said he really loved the results of them on his machine.
I have never seen this translite before.
[quoted image]

No Good by request

#4015 5 years ago

Great thanks ! Looks good , and that translite is a piece of art from a guy in Florida I have the painting

I like the idea of the Hover .. hopefully it will be less than $40 so that’s it’s worth ordering now ?

#4016 5 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Congrats on another TWIPY Scott! Well deserved!

Thank you so much! I super appreciate your kind words and am glad you agree

#4017 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I don’t really want the magnetic mount if hover is going to be the best type mounting system currently available. And with that said why buy something that isn’t needed (magnetic mount) and then spend more for the new hover mount in a month or two. So seems to me that magna mounts have to have a certain value $ that I’d feel foolish in paying for if I know that hover is a better mounting system. Does this make any sense?

Great question and glad to help. Also just to clarify the $40 off Pin Stadiums is based upon the fully loaded set of the with the UV+Glow and Invisi-Shield. Normally $280 and now only $240. There are no current plans for and discounts for some time after the TPF event or before the release of Hovers etc.

So taking advantage of the savings now will be like getting the Hovers for free and then some cash in your pocket since they definitely are going to be less than $40. I hope that makes sense and thanks for asking this as I am sure others thought the same thing. Just wanted to put that in perspective so it makes sense.

#4018 5 years ago

What’s the consensus on UV lights best for all machines or would for example red look better on maiden ? Star Wars ?

I think for my more colorfully games for sure NGG, Simpson’s and Met

#4019 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

What’s the consensus on UV lights best for all machines or would for example red look better on maiden ? Star Wars ?
I think for my more colorfully games for sure NGG, Simpson’s and Met

The UV+Glow is generally best for most all machines, 98 of out 100 Pin Stadiums sold have the UV+Glow chosen by the customer. There are a few exceptions and it's up to personal preference of course.

#4020 5 years ago

Last night was a very memorable event put on by Jeff from www.thisweekinpinball.com for the TWIPY Awards at TPF. Hosted by none other than SDTM's Zach and Greg who did a superb job as hosts for the event along with all of the other presenters that took part. I am truly honored by all of you who voted the Pin Stadiums as your "Favorite Pinball Mod" this year. I appreciate you guys and gals supporting the product and making this all happen. NONE of this would have been possible without you. It has been great to be able to meet all of you and have interactions with the pinball community!!

Many thanks to everyone and as always I am more than happy to help you in anyway I can.

Save $40 off Pin Stadiums TODAY with UV+Glow and Invisi-Shields and 15% off all accessories. Use Secret Code:

“tpf2019”

Check out the moment in the link below.

Thank you all!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/400246769?t=00h32m47s

twip2018_pinballmod (resized).pngtwip2018_pinballmod (resized).pngtwipawardvid (resized).PNGtwipawardvid (resized).PNG
#4021 5 years ago

I have decided to extend the "TPF2019" code from this weekend through today as there were many that came to the booth this weekend after the TWIPY awards Saturday evening. It drew a lot of interest to new customers that had not yet heard of the product or were not customers as of yet. As many of you know the Pin Stadiums had completely sold out shortly thereafter.

I feel bad for those of you that were waiting in line for them who were not able to get any. I know were traveling back home planning to place an order when you arrived back. As a result of this, the $40 off and 15% accessories has been extended through today (Monday) 11:59 pm EST. This will be the last sale for some time, so if you would like to take advantage of this then this should help. I hope all of you got back home safely and it was great to see you all at the event!

Use code "tpf2019" at check out. Also for those of you that wanted Fusions you can use code "texasfusion" for Free Shipping.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

twip2019 (resized).pngtwip2019 (resized).png

#4022 5 years ago

Also letting everyone know that the Fusions and the Baby Pin Stadiums are a permanent product offering on the Pin Stadium website:

Fusion: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/

Baby Pin Stadium: https://pinstadium.com/product/baby-pin-stadiums/

#4023 5 years ago
baby_fusion (resized).pngbaby_fusion (resized).png
#4024 5 years ago

When did you switch to a fixed product? I recall looking at these last year for my woz and there were tons of options to choose from. It makes sense to help lower prices on your end. Just curious.

#4025 5 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

When did you switch to a fixed product? I recall looking at these last year for my woz and there were tons of options to choose from. It makes sense to help lower prices on your end. Just curious.

With all the new products lines this is to simplify the choices at checkout as the other options were very rarely ever ordered and many new/existing customers suggested this to make for an improved experience when ordering. Especially with all of the new product offerings.

#4026 5 years ago

Makes sense to me. Thanks for the info.

#4027 5 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Makes sense to me. Thanks for the info.

You are welcome and if you need something specific or custom just shoot me an email. I’m more than happy to help!!

#4028 5 years ago

Pinstadiums installed on DemoMan! Order was slightly delayed because of the polar vortex and I had to order the adapter plug (amazon). I think I need another pair, maybe for Back to the Future!

Photo Mar 23, 8 25 13 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 23, 8 25 13 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 25, 5 04 02 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Mar 25, 5 04 02 PM (resized).jpg

#4029 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

You are welcome and if you need something specific or custom just shoot me an email. I’m more than happy to help!!

Appreciate the offer. Just getting my feet wet so I'll order the standard pinstadium kit and see where we go from there!

#4030 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Pinstadiums installed on DemoMan! Order was slightly delayed because of the polar vortex and I had to order the adapter plug (amazon). I think I need another pair, maybe for Back to the Future!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Hey glad you received them!! Yes “some” of the older Bally/Williams DMD machines need the power adapter (I am guessing 30%). Most all newer machines you are fine.

If you need one they are on the website here: https://pinstadium.com/product/service-port-adapter/

It seems that most of them don’t need it but it’s always good to check. If anyone is unsure, just open you coin door and get a flashlight on the service port (silver box to the right of the coin door) and shown your light on the black plug end on the box. If it looks like a weird (but similar) wall outlet then you need one. All of the CGC (Chicago Gaming Company) games do need them for sure like MMR, AFMR, MBR and ......

By the way the pics of your Demo Man are super nice and I love seeing that machine so well lit. We had a T2 at the show which was a big transformation. The style of the two playfields always reminds me of each other.

Thanks for your order and support for the Pin Stadiums too!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#4031 5 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Last night LOL when I went to order I was like hmm. I was considering doing a couple without the flashers but I guess that would have been a dumb move hahaha!

#4032 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Thank you for your order! Just saw it come in for Back to the Future. We had a BTTF im the booth this weekend and it was super cool with the Pin Stadiums. It got played a ton. The UV+Glow was triggered by the clock tower flasher for a smashing effect!!

#4033 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Last night LOL when I went to order I was like hmm. I was considering doing a couple without the flashers but I guess that would have been a dumb move hahaha!

I think you will be VERY pleased with the results!!

#4034 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I think you will be VERY pleased with the results!!

Yes I have no doubt, I kept coming back to your booth to play the games and it made such a difference. It will be l little bit before I can try them out as we are moving to a new home next month, but the good news is it has an amazing walk out basement for the pins

#4035 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Yes I have no doubt, I kept coming back to your booth to play the games and it made such a difference. It will be l little bit before I can try them out as we are moving to a new home next month, but the good news is it has an amazing walk out basement for the pins

Oh great so you did get to play it and saw it. That explains the confidence with your quick order for BTTF lol. Sounds like you are getting some upgrades with a walk out basement, so nice!!!

#4036 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Oh great so you did get to play it and saw it. That explains the confidence with your quick order for BTTF lol. Sounds like you are getting some upgrades with a walk out basement, so nice!!!

Actually it's the other guy that bought back to the future, I got several. I chatted with you for a bit after some guy bought like 5 of them and then later when I asked you about hover I am about to send you an e-mail as I just looked at No Good Gofers and it needs the adapter, or if its on Amazon I can get it there.

#4037 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Actually it's the other guy that bought back to the future, I got several. I chatted with you for a bit after some guy bought like 5 of them and then later when I asked you about hover I am about to send you an e-mail as I just looked at No Good Gofers and it needs the adapter, or if its on Amazon I can get it there.

Haha, okay sorry I got you confused but yes I do remember you and the gentlemen that was a first time buyer who jumped in deep on 5 sets(and it looks like you did too). I was worried he was going to wipe my inventory at the show out lol!! He had 65 machines in his collection.

I will keep an eye out for your email and can send you the link to the adapters on the Pin Stadium website or you can get them here: https://pinstadium.com/product/service-port-adapter/

#4038 5 years ago

Another game during TPF that we kept getting comments on was the Jack*Bot. Those that have it - I recommend tying the flasher UV to the flasher under Jack's visor in the middle of the playfield. Made one hell of a difference.

#4039 5 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Another game during TPF that we kept getting comments on was the Jack*Bot. Those that have it - I recommend tying the flasher UV to the flasher under Jack's visor in the middle of the playfield. Made one hell of a difference.

Yes that one looked amazing! Honestly the pin stadiums made all the games art look better I was very impressed.

I am going to need advice on where to tie my flashers in ...

No Good Gofers
Stern SW
Metallica(clearly sparky insert)
Maiden
TSPP

#4040 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Yes that one looked amazing! Honestly the pin stadiums made all the games art look better I was very impressed.
I am going to need advice on where to tie my flashers in ...
No Good Gofers
Stern SW
Metallica(clearly sparky insert)
Maiden
TSPP

For NGG I don't know off hand but evh347 is a great guy and has one from this post he can help you: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/20#post-4081826

Stern SW: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/61#post-4613004
Metallica: Sparky https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/56#post-4593822
Iron Maiden: Pharaoh's Flasher https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/39#post-4364371

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions at all.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#4041 5 years ago

Thanks Scott I cant wait to hook them up, I am also convinced you have written a bot to respond to pinside and email because you are so on top of things LOL

#4042 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Thanks Scott I cant wait to hook them up, I am also convinced you have written a bot to respond to pinside and email because you are so on top of things LOL

I’m excited for you!! That’s hilarious and who knows how smart Orion could be???? I may just be the front man for this behind the scenes comic mech hero that’s making these.

Orion
www.pinstadium.com
[email protected]

#4043 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Thank you for your Back to the Future order too!!

#4044 5 years ago
bttf_pinstadium (resized).pngbttf_pinstadium (resized).png
#4045 5 years ago

Black Knight Swords of Rage Premium is going to completely rock with Pin Stadiums. UV+Glow was on the lighting bolt for the spinner mech all day long!!!

#4046 5 years ago
blacknight (resized).pngblacknight (resized).png
#4047 5 years ago

Very excited for this next Steve Ritchie game!!

#4048 5 years ago

Me too. Hopefully if you get one my computer can handle it’s awesomeness! Haha

#4049 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Me too. Hopefully if you get one my computer can handle it’s awesomeness! Haha

Yes I am already getting the LE and we still stream that sucker with SDTM for sure! It's a done deal with Fusions....

#4050 5 years ago

omg. Wish you guys lived down here in Texas so I could easily drive over to play it. I'm gonna settle for the Premium though.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor
Toys/Add-ons
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods
Shooter rods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Pinball Pimp
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
7,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sioux Falls, SD
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 27.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,198 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/81?hl=stoneyfl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.