(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,219 posts
  • 695 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
There are 8,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 165.
#3951 5 years ago

Lights to illuminate the apron itself.

#3953 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Any more guesses?

A lighting device that can bend the time continuum of space that makes me a good pinball player! Yep, final answer.

#3954 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

A lighting device that can bend the time continuum of space that makes me a good pinball player! Yep, final answer.

Then its first install needs to be on STTNG and call it the Q mod

#3955 5 years ago

A device for players to stand on so your legs and feet don’t get tired during marathon sessions

#3956 5 years ago

I’m going with undercabinet lighting matched to your Orion’s Belt flashers. Whole room light show.

#3957 5 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

I’m going with undercabinet lighting matched to your Orion’s Belt flashers. Whole room light show.

I will just say this. The product name is Hover. Not hang, Under, or spot. Think about how Scott develops his products. Always trying to Improve what he has done often based on user feedback. I suspect this as he noted is an Upgrade to what he has done to make it better.. To Hover........

#3958 5 years ago

Ah see now you made it too easy... Chuckwurt is right...no more hanging from the cabinet sides. No more knocking them off when you lift the playfield. No more tight playfield scraping up the magnets.

But I still want my whole room interactive lighting!

#3959 5 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Ah see now you made it too easy... Chuckwurt is right...no more hanging from the cabinet sides. No more knocking them off when you lift the playfield. No more tight playfield scraping up the magnets.
But I still want my whole room interactive lighting!

I like that the magnets get scraped instead of the mirror blades.

#3960 5 years ago

Interactive trough lighting

#3961 5 years ago

Never mind. I’m changing my answer. You are changing your business model to go towards wire support. Yeah pretty sure that’s it. Increase nudging difficulty by 100.

B1749654-B7E1-4D8C-882F-C64811ECC62C (resized).jpegB1749654-B7E1-4D8C-882F-C64811ECC62C (resized).jpeg
#3962 5 years ago

Congrats on the baby boy Scott! Chance is my nephews name. My guess is an trough light, possibley interactive or the ability to change the GI light color or flasher light color in Trough area.

#3963 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I will just say this. The product name is Hover. Not hang, Under, or spot. Think about how Scott develops his products. Always trying to Improve what he has done often based on user feedback. I suspect this as he noted is an Upgrade to what he has done to make it better.. To Hover........

Great counseling session and way to round up the crew. Somehow I feel this is what you do for a living outside of making killer mods for pinballs

#3964 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Congrats on the baby boy Scott! Chance is my nephews name. My guess is an trough light, possibley interactive or the ability to change the GI light color or flasher light color in Trough area.

Thank you so much I really appreciate it. It’s not trough or undercab lighting etc.

#3965 5 years ago

Hover is wifi connected headlamps!

#3966 5 years ago

My real guess is an attachment to the playfield itself rather than the cabinet sides. This will allow the raising of the playfield while keeping the lights installed.

#3967 5 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

My real guess is an attachment to the playfield itself rather than the cabinet sides. This will allow the raising of the playfield while keeping the lights installed.

I like this answer and it would be great but not sure how that would be possible since all games are different.

Going to say a new spotlight system that ties into pinstadiums

#3968 5 years ago

I don't know how it could be done without having the design be unique to each machine, but based on the name of the product, I would also think it has to be some way to hang the existing pinstadium lights without being attached to the sides of the cabinet, so that they no longer have to be taken down for the playfield to be lifted...

I would welcome such a device, BTW, since I once again came within a hair's breadth of ripping apart the ones on Iron Maiden by lifting the playfield without taking them down... fortunately I caught myself just as I started to lift up!

#3969 5 years ago

Congratulations on the baby boy Scott, I had no idea he was so close to arriving! I figure by the time he's five he should be able to assemble those Pin Stadium kits pretty well.

#3970 5 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

I don't know how it could be done without having the design be unique to each machine, but based on the name of the product, I would also think it has to be some way to hang the existing pinstadium lights without being attached to the sides of the cabinet, so that they no longer have to be taken down for the playfield to be lifted...
I would welcome such a device, BTW, since I once again came within a hair's breadth of ripping apart the ones on Iron Maiden by lifting the playfield without taking them down... fortunately I caught myself just as I started to lift up!

Agreed lol. Why is it I can never remember to remove these before ripping them off lifting the Playfield? Lol. IF this isn’t the direction my next Mod will be a glass mounted Warning decal, “Remove the Pinstadium lights!!.

#3971 5 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

I was thinking the same but they would have to be removed before leaning on the back box though, right? Not that you're always lifting it to vertical but it certainly does happen.

#3972 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I like this answer and it would be great but not sure how that would be possible since all games are different.
Going to say a new spotlight system that ties into pinstadiums

Actually not that hard at all if he used a full hard shim stock usually around .015-.020” thick. Just thicker then a few sheets of paper. Adhesive mount to the rail top and bottom area adjustable by the game. As in the Lifted position the Playfield rests on the Playfield apron I see this working rather well.

#3973 5 years ago

Considering a Fusion for MMR and AFMR? Is this overkill for these titles or am I better off with the standard kit + 1 flasher? Thanks!

#3974 5 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

Considering a Fusion for MMR and AFMR? Is this overkill for these titles or am I better off with the standard kit + 1 flasher? Thanks!

Those two would be superb for Fusions and I highly recommend it for them without a doubt!! Lots of flasher options.

#3975 5 years ago

Hover is definitely for streamers. Goes on top of the glass for easy movement between games.

I’m looking forward to getting my Pin Stadiums for BM66 this week!

#3976 5 years ago
Quoted from cbdarden:

Hover is definitely for streamers. Goes on top of the glass for easy movement between games.
I’m looking forward to getting my Pin Stadiums for BM66 this week!

No question the Best game to add PS lighting. Love them all but this game like Deadpool makes the comic art pop! Congrats!

#3977 5 years ago

Lighting system that will mount to the playfield, not on the side walls. The product is a set of brackets that attach to the bottom of the playfield. Very thin, but strong, to support a newly designed light system that doesn't have to be removed every time you lift the playfied.

#3978 5 years ago

Here is a hint....

hover_2adf2t (resized).pnghover_2adf2t (resized).png
#3979 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is a hint....[quoted image]

Can I buy a vowel?

#3980 5 years ago
Quoted from GGBGROUP:

Lighting system

Looks like you solved the puzzle! Hopefully these will work with pre-existing sets

#3981 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Can I buy a vowel?

Beat me by 18 seconds, dangit!

#3982 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Looks like you solved the puzzle! Hopefully these will work with pre-existing sets

Pretty certain he makes all his gear fit the pre existing sets.

#3983 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

“Whatever” this is, it will work with new and existing Pin Stadiums so no worries.

#3984 5 years ago

Lights that hover via magnetic force kinda like those spherical speakers that hover like a death star?

#3985 5 years ago

Martin from Head2Head Pinball just installed the Pin Stadium Fusions on STLE!!

#3986 5 years ago

I just got my Pin Stadium lights for my Rob Zombie machine. They came well packaged in a tube. It took a while to receive, but this is a very custom product.
When you get it you realize how much work goes into producing these. I couldn't wait to get them. They were mailed using USPS. I was not happy with the shipper. They kept notifying me that they were going to be delivered on a specific day and then they wouldn't show up. This happened 4 days in a row. Talking about getting your hopes up and then being disappointed.

The install was pretty straight forward. I thought I was going to have trouble with the GI and Flasher connections. I was not exactly sure where to connect and I did not know which flasher circuit to use. Fortunately there is a lot of support on the forums and I'm sure if it came down to it there would be good support from Pin Stadium. I made my connections, put my machine back together and fired it up for the first time. Amazing! What was once a dark play field was now well lit.

I had a little trouble with the phone ap, but only because I don't follow instructions well. If you read and follow the directions it will load, connect and work right. My first problem was trying to connect to the Pin Stadium lights using my 5g network connection. If you actually read the directions you would have seen the instruction which read do not use 5g. Go figure. This mess up caused me to loose the Pin Stadium signal. If I would have read the instructions I would have seen that you need to reset the Pin Stadium lights to the factory setting to get it to resend the signal. I wasted a lot of time by not reading and following instruction.

The ap makes all the difference. It allows you to customize and fine tune your lights. I can't help trying different colors, effects, tones, brightness. It's addicting. The way I feel about playing my game has totally changed for the better.

Before and after photos:

before (resized).jpgbefore (resized).jpgafter (resized).jpgafter (resized).jpg
#3987 5 years ago
Quoted from jakylracing:

I just got my Pin Stadium lights for my Rob Zombie machine. They came well packaged in a tube. It took a while to receive, but this is a very custom product.
When you get it you realize how much work goes into producing these. I couldn't wait to get them. They were mailed using USPS. I was not happy with the shipper. They kept notifying me that they were going to be delivered on a specific day and then they wouldn't show up. This happened 4 days in a row. Talking about getting your hopes up and then being disappointed.
The install was pretty straight forward. I thought I was going to have trouble with the GI and Flasher connections. I was not exactly sure where to connect and I did not know which flasher circuit to use. Fortunately there is a lot of support on the forums and I'm sure if it came down to it there would be good support from Pin Stadium. I made my connections, put my machine back together and fired it up for the first time. Amazing! What was once a dark play field was now well lit.
I had a little trouble with the phone ap, but only because I don't follow instructions well. If you read and follow the directions it will load, connect and work right. My first problem was trying to connect to the Pin Stadium lights using my 5g network connection. If you actually read the directions you would have seen the instruction which read do not use 5g. Go figure. This mess up caused me to loose the Pin Stadium signal. If I would have read the instructions I would have seen that you need to reset the Pin Stadium lights to the factory setting to get it to resend the signal. I wasted a lot of time by not reading and following instruction.
The ap makes all the difference. It allows you to customize and fine tune your lights. I can't help trying different colors, effects, tones, brightness. It's addicting. The way I feel about playing my game has totally changed for the better.
Before and after photos:
[quoted image][quoted image]

I am glad that you received them and yes the USPS has been slow recently unfortunately.

This brings me back to the early days of Pin Stadium a couple years back when I had some prototype versions on Rob Zombie. I sent some pics to Charlie from Spooky and he was blown away by them. I think your machines is one of the biggest transformations. The beautiful artwork just pops right out at you and make that game a whole new machine.

Excellent mentions you made of some common things that are overlooked. I think this post is going to be very helpful for those of you whom are considering the Pin Stadiums for your machine. Thanks for taking the time to post and as always for your support of the product. See you all soon at TPF: https://texaspinball.com/tpf/

#3988 5 years ago
tpf2019 (resized).pngtpf2019 (resized).png
#3989 5 years ago

I have a set on my RZ as well and they definitely helped getting the playfield lit up. One thing I wish would happen is for Spooky to code some better light shows for the game utilizing that purple flasher. Such as some crazy jackpot strobes or soemthing among those lines. That would give the flasher effect some killer features.

#3990 5 years ago
Quoted from jakylracing:

Before and after photos:
[quoted image][quoted image]

With no intention to discredit the PS product but RZ looks better when you Can't see the playfield. No lights at all lol. Sorry not a fan of the game personally but the lights look nice!

#3991 5 years ago

Shipping the last bit of orders I can for TPF. This is the first Baby Pin Stadium to leave the factory. Just to put it in perspective!

66318F24-3618-48DC-A0BB-21D04D55F0A5 (resized).jpeg66318F24-3618-48DC-A0BB-21D04D55F0A5 (resized).jpeg76180705-972D-41A4-8192-887248C9EFFB (resized).png76180705-972D-41A4-8192-887248C9EFFB (resized).png
#3992 5 years ago
5C39DEF4-C270-4180-8BEF-31190289A751 (resized).jpeg5C39DEF4-C270-4180-8BEF-31190289A751 (resized).jpeg
#3993 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sorry not a fan of the game

Man I own the game and some days I feel the same way and others I find myself enjoying it again. It’s a really weird relationship me and this pin have.

#3994 5 years ago

This weapon and shape of it will all make sense later on Friday.

hover_orion (resized).pnghover_orion (resized).png

#3995 5 years ago

Many have asked and YES there will be Pin Stadiums in stock at TPF. See you guys at the show!!

pin_stadium_pedestal (resized).pngpin_stadium_pedestal (resized).png
#3996 5 years ago

Last minute surprise, there will be VERY limited quantities of Fusions there too.

049F00A1-38F3-4600-9246-AA370A01018A (resized).png049F00A1-38F3-4600-9246-AA370A01018A (resized).png
#3997 5 years ago

Any coupon codes celebrating TPF?
Sorry, had to ask

#3998 5 years ago
Quoted from wotan:

Any coupon codes celebrating TPF?
Sorry, had to ask

Yes for sure and glad you asked. Stay tuned....

#3999 5 years ago

TPF doors just opened. Here is the Pin Stadium booth before the crowd hit. There’s a shot of Scott Danesi checking out his TNA with the Pin Stadiums!!

8E9E9BBF-D024-47F0-B674-6FB30436AD99 (resized).jpeg8E9E9BBF-D024-47F0-B674-6FB30436AD99 (resized).jpeg00BFA30E-8AD0-47DA-9A7B-4D0A96DDA506 (resized).jpeg00BFA30E-8AD0-47DA-9A7B-4D0A96DDA506 (resized).jpeg71348471-026D-4183-851D-CF0F3D5B6FF3 (resized).png71348471-026D-4183-851D-CF0F3D5B6FF3 (resized).pngB3A7A96C-80C6-4FC1-9357-20AD7B8C910F (resized).jpegB3A7A96C-80C6-4FC1-9357-20AD7B8C910F (resized).jpegD0C1FB15-2524-46A8-8972-2BA236DFF4BC (resized).pngD0C1FB15-2524-46A8-8972-2BA236DFF4BC (resized).png
#4000 5 years ago

Did I miss the Hover announcement yesterday?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

There are 8,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.