(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,198 posts
  • 694 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 minutes ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
lousville_pinball_show_arcade (resized).png
pinball_lighting_mods-pinball (resized).png
jerseyjack_pinball_mods_gunsnroses (resized).png
gnr_pinball_mods_3 (resized).png
IMG_5279 (resized).PNG
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-munsters-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-the-simpsons-party-pinball-mods (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_jurassic_park_-pinball-mods (resized).png

There are 8,198 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 164.
#3901 5 years ago

I just noticed a similarity with Andy and Orion! Could he be?........

andy_rosa_pinball_champ (resized).jpgandy_rosa_pinball_champ (resized).jpg
#3902 5 years ago

Customer just installed Fusions on Corvette pinball!

125492AF-DD0C-4A25-B0D0-C2E5E3512720 (resized).jpeg125492AF-DD0C-4A25-B0D0-C2E5E3512720 (resized).jpegF8033127-30D6-4204-815C-E6C83E9472C7 (resized).jpegF8033127-30D6-4204-815C-E6C83E9472C7 (resized).jpeg
#3903 5 years ago

Installed in Grand Lizard with flasher hooked up to the Lizard flasher.

67F9EB36-B92C-4B73-AABA-A01C9E1AC173 (resized).jpeg67F9EB36-B92C-4B73-AABA-A01C9E1AC173 (resized).jpeg
#3904 5 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Installed in Grand Lizard with flasher hooked up to the Lizard flasher.
[quoted image]

WOW!!! Now this has to be one of the coolest machines I have seen with Pin Stadiums. Love it and I think this will help collectors in the older solid state era to consider getting them for their machines. Also there were a lot of older EMs with Pin Stadiums at Pinburgh for the Final 12. Thanks for the post!!!

#3905 5 years ago

Also I just picked up a POTC LE (amazingness) the other day and was able to personally play with the best GI connections for the Pin Stadiums. I found that JJP uses the spotlights for GI on that machine, so I connected off of the 2 pin molex. The GI is one most of the time as that is how JJP controls it. The alternative is to tap the inlay LED connector which means when the blue is one (which is on a decent amount) the Pin Stadiums GI come on. I found that I liked the spotlight location the best for better ball tracking. Up to you guys, but I posted both options. Once you install the Pin Stadiums you can remove all 4 spotlights like VillaThrills did as can't even tell they are on. That made it easier to connect them as I just used the alligator clips in one of the opened molex connectors.

By the way, I am blown away by JJP POTC. Absolutely incredible in all ways and the hype is real, confirmed!!!

JJP_POTC_Pin_Stadium_1250-1 (resized).pngJJP_POTC_Pin_Stadium_1250-1 (resized).pngjjp_POTC_GI_combo (resized).jpgjjp_POTC_GI_combo (resized).jpg
#3906 5 years ago

I just gave it a tear down and replaced bulbs, posts and rubbers with some waxing too. It’ll be going in the Yegpin tournament in April. There’s a lot of great light and sound effects to this pin. Plus no pop bumpers and it’s very fast.

#3907 5 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

I just gave it a tear down and replaced bulbs, posts and rubbers with some waxing too. It’ll be going in the Yegpin tournament in April. There’s a lot of great light and sound effects to this pin. Plus no pop bumpers and it’s very fast.

That’s so sweet!!! Can you post up a Before pic of this for me please?

#3908 5 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

Here's some 1080p/60 FPS video footage of my Deadpool Pro with the Pin Stadium Gi Module, UV+Glow & Invisi-Shield. It's just a couple balls from a fairly lackluster game, but I think it shows the lighting off pretty well. I also nailed the katana shot 3 times in a row while recording this, so I added that on at the end of the video (that's something I've only managed to do 2 or 3 times).

This is really great! Thanks for posting the video. I will do one of my POTC this week if I get the time. I must admit though that I like the Fusions better for Deadpool. I like being able to dial in the color of the flashers. I think it is one of those games that really can benefit from the different colors.

#3909 5 years ago

GL before the stadium. Also changed lighting to white throughout and posts to green/orange.

7C4375B7-8814-4449-BD1C-3E04B2532DDB (resized).jpeg7C4375B7-8814-4449-BD1C-3E04B2532DDB (resized).jpeg
#3910 5 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

GL before the stadium. Also changed lighting to white throughout and posts to green/orange.
[quoted image]

Thank you for sending that and this is huge!! Looks out of this world. Love the artwork on the machine. This will be a show stopper at YegPin for sure.

#3911 5 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

This is really great! Thanks for posting the video.

Thanks! It was (mostly) fun getting the camera stuff dialed in, too.

I will do one of my POTC this week if I get the time.

I'd love to see that. POTC is on the shortlist for my home theater lobby.

I must admit though that I like the Fusions better for Deadpool. I like being able to dial in the color of the flashers. I think it is one of those games that really can benefit from the different colors.

Now you tell me!

#3912 5 years ago

Side by side on volkdrive Grand Lizard. Simply remarkable. This may be the post of the week. Woohoo!!

D5598254-CE11-4718-A024-CFDF1E8B2A5F (resized).jpegD5598254-CE11-4718-A024-CFDF1E8B2A5F (resized).jpeg

#3913 5 years ago

Put up another set of videos of the regular PinStadiums GI+UV. This time JJP POTC. The first one is the more balanced GI. Set at 85% white and full on blue with the UV flasher. And no, the UV isn’t THAT purple, just the camera. The second one was harder to show too. All blue, no white. Gives the actual game an eerie feel to it. This one was longer to show the multiballs at the end of the video. UV is going crazy. Such a fun game.

White and blue balanced...

All blue with several multiballs...

#3914 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Congratulations on your first install of them and what a perfect game to put them on! It really brings the Yeti artwork alive and makes it pop. Zombie Yeti emailed me just recently as he is interested in getting some for his own personal machines. Very cool
I have had many customers mention the dimple "delete" feature and I originally did not notice myself at first. But you are correct, they do minimize or remove the dimples due to the even lighting of the playfield from all angles.
I really appreciate you taking the time to take pics and looking forward to see the video of them too. Thanks for sharing these and also for your order/support of the product!!
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

That's funny timing. My DP pro has the normal dimpling too, but can only see them from front view. A few days ago I held my cell phone flash light to the table and they pretty much vanish, which made me decide I'll be buying pinstadiums very soon. I guess once those dimpling shadows are taken away, you don't notice them at all. Thanks for posting your pictures to confirm this!

#3915 5 years ago
Quoted from BirdForce1:

That's funny timing. My DP pro has the normal dimpling too, but can only see them from front view. A few days ago I held my cell phone flash light to the table and they pretty much vanish, which made me decide I'll be buying pinstadiums very soon. I guess once those dimpling shadows are taken away, you don't notice them at all. Thanks for posting your pictures to confirm this!

It is an interesting phenomenon that impressed me too when it was mentioned recently. That's a good eye he had to point that out and I never realized it myself. I thought I was the only one getting non-dimpled playfields, when it was the Pin Stadiums doing the work for dimple removal the entire time

#3916 5 years ago

Martin and Ryan from Head2head Pinball http://www.head2headpinball.com/ demonstrate the power of Pin Stadiums for their stream with STLE. You’ve got to see this 30 second Twitch clip from last night:
https://clips.twitch.tv/DelightfulWrongCardOptimizePrime

7B959F3C-4326-4855-A674-337149687AAA (resized).png7B959F3C-4326-4855-A674-337149687AAA (resized).png07EFFC1A-7E89-42CB-AE8E-6C4AE3077882 (resized).png07EFFC1A-7E89-42CB-AE8E-6C4AE3077882 (resized).png

#3917 5 years ago

Also update on things for TPF. Pin Stadium will be there and we are going to have a killer set up with a wide variety of top notch machines. I originally was not going to be able to make it there and was going to have a few really good customers help to run the booth(and they are going to help also), but looks like I will be there for sure!! See you all at TPF!!

#3918 5 years ago
tpf2019 (resized).pngtpf2019 (resized).png
#3919 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Also update on things for TPF. Pin Stadium will be there and we are going to have a killer set up with a wide variety of top notch machines. I originally was not going to be able to make it there and was going to have a few really good customers help to run the booth(and they are going to help also), but looks like I will be there for sure!! See you all at TPF!!

Well thats an interesting turn of events Glad to see your going to make it and hope that only means good things! Look forward to seeing you there.

#3920 5 years ago

Scott guided me with installing the light bars so its GI is constantly on since TNA's intense light show is too much for my 48 YO eyes to play the game at an optimal level...I ended up starting reactor 7 on my very first game which is a new personal record!

#3921 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Well thats an interesting turn of events Glad to see your going to make it and hope that only means good things! Look forward to seeing you there.

Yes it is a good thing!!

#3922 5 years ago

Basically with the birth of Baby Pin Stadiums, along came another baby whom decided to perfectly nestle himself into this world early between the Louisville and TPF show. That's a good boy already

baby_ps (resized).pngbaby_ps (resized).png

#3923 5 years ago
Quoted from Maleko:

Scott guided me with installing the light bars so its GI is constantly on since TNA's intense light show is too much for my 48 YO eyes to play the game at an optimal level...I ended up starting reactor 7 on my very first game which is a new personal record!

That’s so great to hear and is a perfect example of the flexibility of Pin Stadium’s ability to adjust to your liking. That’s what I like to call the competion/stream setup.

TNA does so good with them and it enhances the light show even more!! Picture this, imagine TNA’s light show 100% intact and then being able to vividly see in HD at any level of brightness you would like, and then add the perfectly color complimenting of the UV+Glow triggered from the shaker motor. It’s absolutely the ultimate combination.

So much so that Eric Titan_Pinball from Titan Pinball www.titanpinball.com is going to have them installed on his TNA to show off his top notch competition rubber rings in his booth at Expo. It’s amazinginess under glass!! Come see it in person to believe
F5D6C2A1-864B-4E63-B3B4-4CF72628C78C (resized).jpegF5D6C2A1-864B-4E63-B3B4-4CF72628C78C (resized).jpeg580644CC-2049-49E1-8AE7-72BD699411E0 (resized).jpeg580644CC-2049-49E1-8AE7-72BD699411E0 (resized).jpeg

#3924 5 years ago

Thanks Scott! It will be in the titan booth at TPF. In the pinstadium booth will be our AFM, BOP, Whirlwind and Simpsons all with pinstadiums!

#3925 5 years ago

Congrats Scott! What’s the little guy’s name?

#3926 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Basically with the birth of Baby Pin Stadiums, along came another baby whom decided to perfectly nestle himself into this world early between the Louisville and TPF show. That's a good boy already
[quoted image]

Sincere congrats Scott!! Makes all the hard work worth it. Wish you both all the best congratulations!!!!

#3927 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Congrats Scott! What’s the little guy’s name?

Thanks man. Chance is his name, I figured Orion would be too much of a branded name!!!

Quoted from Yelobird:

Sincere congrats Scott!! Makes all the hard work worth it. Wish you both all the best congratulations!!!!

I really appreciate it!! I get back home to The Mod Couple care package of JJP POTC goodies (no worries guys I gladly paid for it) I am now installing woohoo!! Thanks for your killer mods.

#3928 5 years ago

Great name! Looking forward to meeting him!

#3929 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Great name! Looking forward to meeting him!

Technically you just missed him by just 1/2 a day when we did the SDTM/Munsters LE Pin Stadium Fusion stream!! I wonder what this little next gen Pin Stadium guy is going to come up with for us all? I’ll pass down all I know to him, so he can surely pass me up.

#3930 5 years ago

This is BIG time guys, promise I will predict it's going to be the biggest hit add-on to date. Always something brewing in the Pin Stadium laboratory and more clues coming really REALLY soon. Stay tuned and feel free to guess what this is. If someone guesses it correctly I will PM you prior to the announcement at TPF. In fact, if you get it right the first 5 correct Pinsiders to guess correctly win one. This thing is wicked sweet. This should be fun!!

hover_ad (resized).pnghover_ad (resized).png
#3931 5 years ago

Spot light options or a Playfield mount system for PS.

#3932 5 years ago

Streaming kit. Mounts to the outside of the game. Yes please!

#3933 5 years ago

A light that extends out from the blades, maybe to spotlight a certain feature or something?

#3934 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Streaming kit. Mounts to the outside of the game. Yes please!

You looking for something like this Chuck? I think I can make something pretty for you!

9BFEA955-3A2E-487E-B017-CA3841EDAECC (resized).jpeg9BFEA955-3A2E-487E-B017-CA3841EDAECC (resized).jpeg
#3935 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You looking for something like this Chuck? I think I can make something pretty for you!
[quoted image]

Where do I sign?

#3936 5 years ago

Going to guess and undercab lighting add on

#3937 5 years ago

It’s a pinball with a light inside it. Whatever it is where is the link to place an order?

#3938 5 years ago

Keep the guesses coming! You will be PM’d if you win. I will run this through tomorrow.

#3939 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Keep the guesses coming! You will be PM’d if you win. I will run this through tomorrow.

I haven’t received my pm from the above correct post.

#3940 5 years ago

A device that hovers by the drain to put your ball back in play...genius.

#3941 5 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

You’re getting close

#3942 5 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Yes, its the pinball hockey goalie. lol

#3943 5 years ago

Pinstadium type product for the drain holes

#3944 5 years ago

It’s a moving system using new light weight state of the art magnets. No need for legs on the pinball machine anymore either.

#3945 5 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

It’s a moving system using new light weight state of the art magnets. No need for legs on the pinball machine anymore either.

I think you figured it out Scotts sneaky plan! The "Hoverdroneadiums" with new ball tracking system!!

400WSpotLight-800x450 (resized).jpg400WSpotLight-800x450 (resized).jpg
#3946 5 years ago

The ball doesn’t touch the play field it actually hovers over the top to prevent dimpling.

#3947 5 years ago

A kit that no longer uses magnets and you don’t need to remove before lifting the playfield.

#3948 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I think you figured it out Scotts sneaky plan! The "Hoverdroneadiums" with new ball tracking system!!
[quoted image]

That looks like something you could make and I could populate with the technology innards

#3949 5 years ago

Pinstadiums that mount at the apron to light the playfiield upwards...?

#3950 5 years ago

Under cabinet lighting that works with the Pinstadium’s

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.50
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com
Shooter rods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster
Toys/Add-ons
$ 91.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals
Decals
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 54.96
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 52.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,198 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/79?hl=reddragons5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.