(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,219 posts
  • 695 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
There are 8,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 165.
#3851 5 years ago

The Pinsatdiums have a greater impact than the Color DMD IMO, but I chose to spring for both on almost every game. It's not cheap, but nothing in pinball is ever cheap or easy! The GI integration is a must, and the UV glow for most games. You might also consider Orion's Belt or Fusion for some games!

#3852 5 years ago

here's the reality of the situation - you're going to get both eventually. Color DMD is imperative. PS is imperative on certain games. Just get them both and space it out if need be but both compliment the pinball experience more than any other mod.

#3853 5 years ago

Scott - what's a good place for the flashers for MBr?

EDIT - of course Scott has already updated the website with instructions. Nice

Flasher: The best place is for the Frankenstein flasher. Trace the 2 wires from the purple orbs down to down underneath the playfield to the connector and use the wire taps there. You can close them up on the connecter like this (general reference):

#3854 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Scott - what's a good place for the flashers for MBr?
EDIT - of course Scott has already updated the website with instructions. Nice
Flasher: The best place is for the Frankenstein flasher. Trace the 2 wires from the purple orbs down to down underneath the playfield to the connector and use the wire taps there. You can close them up on the connecter like this (general reference):

Yes evh347 just posted some even better pics and noted the label as reading “MB-CBL-FRNKFLS” I have consolidated his pictures and will update the website too so these are even easier to translate.

#3855 5 years ago
5A18940D-7A27-44B1-9A64-E177E7D84F71 (resized).jpeg5A18940D-7A27-44B1-9A64-E177E7D84F71 (resized).jpeg
#3856 5 years ago

The Louisville Arcade Expo is a hit and the local hometown SDTM boy’s code just got boosted this Saturday and Sunday to save you over $40 off Pin Stadiums!! You’ll be glad you did

Use code “sdtm”

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

89AB5A27-F0DB-4B0A-A837-E2680B44FDCA (resized).png89AB5A27-F0DB-4B0A-A837-E2680B44FDCA (resized).png

#3857 5 years ago

MSG me if you need help figuring out where you want to install your Orion’s Belt... I tried a few spots and while it’s your personal preference, I’m loving the effect on the spinner, the red Tie Fighter and the pop bumpers for sure.
Stay away from the Millenium Falcon since that flasher stays on a lot and overrides the Orion’s Belt keeping the LEDs on (something I learned playing with it...)

Just got my FUSION set in the mail on Friday and about to install it in my Star Trek Pro... Just looking through the board for the best spots to do an install with the different flashers!
If there are any recommendations, let me know!

Can’t wait to fire them up!
(May have to get another set for a Hobbit I have joining the collection soon... )

Thanks!
Ponzie

Quoted from pinstadium:

The post office does do this sometimes and it goes in limbo for generally 48-72 hours then it “magically” appears on your doorstep. I’m sorry this occurred and it would have been faster for me to just drive it to you lol!!
When the Pin Stadium Fusion arrives you can go by the @ponzie post for his Orion’s Belt install on his Star Wars;
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/70#post-4715930
I hope this helps. Very excited for you to install these, you may be the first if the post office gets in gear!![quoted image]

#3858 5 years ago

Not to show the world my terrible pinball skills....but here is a demo of the Fusions in action on a Star Wars Premium. Skip to 1:46 for the light show.

#3859 5 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Not to show the world my terrible pinball skills....but here is a demo of the Fusions in action on a Star Wars Premium. Skip to 1:46 for the light show.

Wow you seriously were nailing shots and it really made the Fusions come alive!!! I feel your choices of colors and locations are perfect. That’s one heck of a light show you had going. I’m impressed and thanks for posting the video up. This helps a ton for others to be able to see them in action. That’s what everyone has been wanting to see. So awesome !!!

#3860 5 years ago

These are some really cool pics to see some before and afters on. First of its kind with Pin Stadiums!!

409F4489-CCC5-4C83-81E9-08FC48882254 (resized).jpeg409F4489-CCC5-4C83-81E9-08FC48882254 (resized).jpeg8FCF354E-AD66-4CB9-ABFE-B887396552DA (resized).jpeg8FCF354E-AD66-4CB9-ABFE-B887396552DA (resized).jpeg
#3861 5 years ago

Many have asked about the details for the SDTM/Pin Stadium Fusion stream. It will be located at the new Pin Stadium Factory this coming Sunday March 10th at 6pm EST. BIG giveaways and prizes!! Win a set of Pin Stadium Fusions and Pin Stadiums given away at two separate times to 2 lucky winners.

Watch as The Munsters LE 1313 Mockingbird Lane Edition gets invaded by the new Pin Stadium Fusions and Baby Pin Stadiums on the lower playfield. This machine drew quite the crowd at the Louisville Arcade show this weekend.

chuckwurt will be guiding us on an epic journey through the machine with the latest code. This machine is going to have Stone Cold Coating's armor from Robertstone0407 with one of this most impressive artistic works!

Zach and Greg ZMeny Hollywoodbone will be active in chat handing out their prizes. See you all then! Tune in here: https://www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

munster_LE_stream1 (resized).pngmunster_LE_stream1 (resized).pngmunsters_fusion_stream (resized).pngmunsters_fusion_stream (resized).png
#3862 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Many have asked about the details for the SDTM/Pin Stadium Fusion stream. It will be located at the new Pin Stadium Factory this coming Sunday March 10th at 6pm. BIG giveaways and prizes!!
The SDTM crew will be giving to some lucky viewers. Watch as Munsters 1313 Mockingbird Lane Limited Edition gets invaded by the new Pin Stadium Fusions and Baby Pin Stadiums on the lower playfield. These drew quite the crowd at the Louisville Arcade show this weekend. Coming join SDTM and see that is possible with Fusion. @chuckwurt will be guiding us on a journey through the machine with the latest code. It's going to be a blast, so be sure not to miss it. Also this special machine is going to have some Stone Cold Coatings armor from @robertstone0407 that may be one of this most impressive works!
What can you win? A set of Pin Stadium Fusions and Pin Stadiums given away at two separate times to 2 lucky winners. Zach and Greg will be active in chat handing out prizes and lots of chuckles. See you all then! Tune in here: https://www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image][quoted image]

Alright. Look forward to seeing this especially the mini stadiums. New Flippen Out Pro coming soon need to see how to play lol.

#3863 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Alright. Look forward to seeing this especially the mini stadiums. New Flippen Out Pro coming soon need to see how to play lol.

Looking forward to seeing you there on the stream. Now that I have seen Munsters LE, I see that your Grandpa Mod is going to be a must have for folks: https://themodcouplepinball.com/collections/the-munsters-collection

I really like this machine and it shoots like a dream.

C9C074C5-98EB-4097-95D6-4BC5CD385CFF (resized).jpegC9C074C5-98EB-4097-95D6-4BC5CD385CFF (resized).jpeg
#3864 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Looking forward to seeing you there on the stream. Now that I have seen Munsters LE, I see that your Grandpa Mod is going to be a must have for folks: https://themodcouplepinball.com/collections/the-munsters-collection
I really like this machine and it shoots like a dream.[quoted image]

now that is an awesome mod. Nice.

#3865 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I really like this machine and it shoots like a dream.[quoted image]

Thanks sincerely for the plug very much appreciated. After seeing the Fusion video (you need MORE of these) on the Star Wars I am itching to go there as we really like that game and while the PS lights look good these were Wow! Will some Fusion kits be available at the TPF show or only available for pickup pre-sale?

#3866 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thanks sincerely for the plug very much appreciated. After seeing the Fusion video (you need MORE of these) on the Star Wars I am itching to go there as we really like that game and while the PS lights look good these were Wow! Will some Fusion kits be available at the TPF show or only available for pickup pre-sale?

Well it’s a great mod and as ZMeny would say “Museum Quality”!

I do need more videos of them for sure and the SDTM stream this coming Sunday will be an excellent display of them.

I am going to announce a 3rd run of the Fusions some time tomorrow and they will be available for pickup at TPF for anyone that gets in on this production run. Use code “pickupfusiontpf” for free shipping if you would like to do that

#3867 5 years ago

Great story from the Louisville Arcade show that just occurred this weekend. So originally I put the Baby Pin Stadiums with the UV+Glow on the lower playfield just as a novelty/test, not knowing that it was actually going to be a very impressive thing. Martin from Head2head saw them and said he wants a set of Fusions and the baby Pin Stadiums for the mini playfield for his Munsters LE, and additionally he asked if they will work on other playfields like AC/DC Premium, Congo, Family Guy/Shrek, etc. So yes they will work and it's now going to be a thing.

So this weekend I had a guy come to the Pin Stadium booth specifically because his podcast buddies in Canada asked him to get footage and pics of the baby ones in action on the machine for them to cover on their show. I did not get a chance to ask which one as the booth was rather busy, but maybe it was The Canadian Arcade?? Either way very cool!!!

#3868 5 years ago

Here are some pics of the Pin Stadium at Louisville Arcade Expo. Corey ran an extraordinary event!! We will see you again next year.

Also ZMeny from FlipNout Pinball had his first booth set up there and it was packed all weekend too! Congratulations and well deserved!! He had the first “001” American Pinball Oktoberfest there. Great game!!

https://www.flipnoutpinball.com/

Check out the video of it here:

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
081D6FA3-D4CD-4194-A9C6-4907A23CD77D (resized).jpeg081D6FA3-D4CD-4194-A9C6-4907A23CD77D (resized).jpeg36A83283-D64C-43B3-B71C-62BE6F6DB559 (resized).jpeg36A83283-D64C-43B3-B71C-62BE6F6DB559 (resized).jpeg4E3B2159-F545-4B5B-ADD7-D0907195BC60 (resized).jpeg4E3B2159-F545-4B5B-ADD7-D0907195BC60 (resized).jpeg9C08948A-A97B-401D-9561-4579277C1976 (resized).jpeg9C08948A-A97B-401D-9561-4579277C1976 (resized).jpegCA93F734-66EC-4DF1-9400-E61C72FC1FEC (resized).jpegCA93F734-66EC-4DF1-9400-E61C72FC1FEC (resized).jpegD457347E-B836-4CB8-853F-4E810D70885B (resized).jpegD457347E-B836-4CB8-853F-4E810D70885B (resized).jpeg

#3869 5 years ago

I have had a few questions about the best recommended trigger points for the flashers on Munsters Pro and Premium/LE when installing the Fusions.

I connect the UV+Glow to the left spinner flasher, then I connect the Orion’s Belt portion of the lights to the following flashers:

1. Spot: Blue
2. Shaker motor: White
3. Right Lily: Green
4. Did not use

#3870 5 years ago

Come join us as we journey with SDTM’s ChuckWurt through the haunted mansion of the Munsters LE #1313. See the all new Pin Stadium Fusions https://bit.ly/2MeblKy and Baby Pin Stadiums in action on the lower playfield. See you all Sunday March 10th at 6pm EST. Watch and WIN a set of Fusions and Baby Pin Stadiums!! https://m.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball/profile

All NEW game changing Beta code V0.95.1313!!!

baby_pinstadium (resized).pngbaby_pinstadium (resized).pngCapture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNGCapture2 (resized).PNGCapture2 (resized).PNGchuck_wurt (resized).pngchuck_wurt (resized).png

munster_LE_stream (resized).pngmunster_LE_stream (resized).png
#3871 5 years ago

Also announcing a 3rd run of Pin Stadium Fusions starting now! Please allow 2 weeks for delivery and use the code “pickuptpf” at checkout if you would like to get Free Shipping in order to pick them up at the Pin Stadium booth during the Texas Pinball Festival!!

Order here: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/

Shipped in the order received!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
7E0EFA91-4D34-49BE-8510-0FC1D2C808CB (resized).jpeg7E0EFA91-4D34-49BE-8510-0FC1D2C808CB (resized).jpeg

#3872 5 years ago

Any update on the diffusers?

#3873 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Any update on the diffusers?

I am working away at them and making sure of compatibility with the Fusion's set ups also. Not far off though and they do have an official name which I will announce now since you have asked "BLUR".

blur_announcement (resized).pngblur_announcement (resized).png

#3874 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I am working away at them and making sure of compatibility with the Fusion's set ups also. Not far off though and they do have an official name which I will announce now since you have asked "BLUR".
[quoted image]

Oh come on, I bet you have had them done for months but just couldn't think of a cool brand name for them yet...

Looking forward to seeing some pics. Hopefully they solve the metal ramp striping issue.

#3875 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Oh come on, I bet you have had them done for months but just couldn't think of a cool brand name for them yet...
Looking forward to seeing some pics. Hopefully they solve the metal ramp striping issue.

I’ll see if I can’t get a sneak peak when im at headquarters on Sunday for the Munsters stream. I’m eagerly awaiting them too.

#3876 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’ll see if I can’t get a sneak peak when im at headquarters on Sunday for the Munsters stream. I’m eagerly awaiting them too.

If I see you disappear when you are over here then I know what you are up to!!!

#3877 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I promise I wouldn't hold back just because of the name. Too funny!!

#3878 5 years ago

I just got a Pin Stadium Fusion last night and Scott was awesome walking me through installation on the phone. He helped me with everything I asked and I highly recommend the product! Just put it in my Deadpool LE

#3879 5 years ago

Are you still planning on a lower playfield addition for Munsters LE and Premium? If so can it be purchased later and added-on when available?

#3880 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I just got a Pin Stadium Fusion last night and Scott was awesome walking me through installation on the phone. He helped me with everything I asked and I highly recommend the product! Just put it in my Deadpool LE

My pleasure and I am glad to help you. It's awesome that you are getting into pinball so quick and so serious. Your first two pins Deadpool LE and Munsters LE, wow!!! I was not as fortunate when I started collecting 20 years ago to get a NIB pin until 14 years later. Congratulations! And then you have POTC LE and AFMR on the way also. Great choice of machines!!

Thanks again for your order too.

#3881 5 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Are you still planning on a lower playfield addition for Munsters LE and Premium? If so can it be purchased later and added-on when available?

Yes, I am going to offer them as there have been a ton of requests. I am doing a small run of 15 of them to start. I will post them up later on today. The first one just left out of here today for a Munsters Premium!!

#3882 5 years ago

Just installed my first Pin Stadium lights on my Junk Yard pin. OMG!!!!! This is the BEST mod ever!!! The colors just POP! I have my MMr pin stadium lights arriving today? Cannot wait to install!
Thanks So Much!
Tom

#3883 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Just installed my first Pin Stadium lights on my Junk Yard pin. OMG!!!!! This is the BEST mod ever!!! The colors just POP! I have my MMr pin stadium lights arriving today? Cannot wait to install!
Thanks So Much!
Tom

Oh Sweet!!! Junkyard is not a common pinball and I have only see a couple with Pin Stadiums. Would love to see some before and after pics if you get chance. So glad to hear that you love the product!!! Let me know if you have any questions during the install. I trigger the UV+Glow from the right castle flasher that is on the backboard behind the castle. Just trace that flasher wire down to below the playfield where the flasher connector meets and then use the wire taps there as the instructions show on the installation page for the Pin Stadiums. Email me [email protected] if you need any help It's rather easy, but just in case I am there to help.

#3884 5 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

I just saw your order come in for the Pin Stadiums for your Munsters LE, thank you!! I just posted up the Baby Pin Stadiums available for purchase now: https://pinstadium.com/product/baby-pin-stadiums/

baby_pinstadiums_munsters_gallery (resized).JPGbaby_pinstadiums_munsters_gallery (resized).JPG

#3885 5 years ago

I installed the Pin Stadium lighting kit on on my Deadpool Pro, and the difference is astonishing. A cool extra I was not expecting is that the playfield dimples are almost invisible now. I love being able to play with no overhead lighting. Glass glare is gone!

I'd planned to post some video today, because pictures only do this kit partial justice, but I wasn't satisfied with the video angle and quality. So I've inadvertently fallen into the whole other side hobby of pinball videography. FML. I should have some footage as soon as Amazon delivers my latest batch of gear. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here is a before/after in the meantime...
deadpool lighting before after _20190307_175233-Edit (resized).jpgdeadpool lighting before after _20190307_175233-Edit (resized).jpgdeadpool lighting before after _20190307_174253-Edit (resized).jpgdeadpool lighting before after _20190307_174253-Edit (resized).jpg

#3886 5 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

I installed the Pin Stadium lighting kit on on my Deadpool Pro, and the difference is astonishing. A cool extra I was not expecting is that the playfield dimples are almost invisible now. I love being able to play with no overhead lighting. Glass glare is gone!
I'd planned to post some video today, because pictures only do this kit partial justice, but I wasn't satisfied with the video angle and quality. So I've inadvertently fallen into the whole other side hobby of pinball videography. FML. I should have some footage as soon as Amazon delivers my latest batch of gear. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Here is a before/after in the meantime...

Congratulations on your first install of them and what a perfect game to put them on! It really brings the Yeti artwork alive and makes it pop. Zombie Yeti emailed me just recently as he is interested in getting some for his own personal machines. Very cool

I have had many customers mention the dimple "delete" feature and I originally did not notice myself at first. But you are correct, they do minimize or remove the dimples due to the even lighting of the playfield from all angles.

I really appreciate you taking the time to take pics and looking forward to see the video of them too. Thanks for sharing these and also for your order/support of the product!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#3887 5 years ago

Remember to check out the Straight Down The Middle: a pinball show Pin Stadium Fusion with the Special Edition 1313 Munsters LE stream running new beta code on Sunday at 6pm EST: https://m.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball/. Zach and Greg will be giving away a set of the Fusions and Baby Pin Stadiums. Watch and WIN! (powdercoating by Pinsider: Robertstone0407 from Stone Cold Coatings) https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/robertstone0407

munsterstream_collage (resized).pngmunsterstream_collage (resized).png
#3888 5 years ago
youtube_munsters_thumbnail (resized).pngyoutube_munsters_thumbnail (resized).png
#3889 5 years ago

Monster bash remake......

Doesn't go over the top bc too much will drown out the awesome GI effects with the monsters but def worth it to cut through the super dark spots. Uv with Frank shot is great bc limited but impactful.

Scott just ordered a pair of invisi shield bc it's necessary with these especially when the rest of mine have them. I would strongly consider adding these as permanent going forward on your stock PS viewing it as an advancement to your product. Great stuff

20190303_144827 (resized).jpg20190303_144827 (resized).jpg

20190303_144739 (resized).jpg20190303_144739 (resized).jpg
#3890 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Monster bash remake......
Doesn't go over the top bc too much will drown out the awesome GI effects with the monsters but def worth it to cut through the super dark spots. Uv with Frank shot is great bc limited but impactful.
Scott just ordered a pair of invisi shield bc it's necessary with these especially when the rest of mine have them. I would strongly consider adding these as permanent going forward on your stock PS viewing it as an advancement to your product. Great stuff

Nice Monster Bash LE!! I agree with you that the center and many parts throughout of it needs some help (balance). Dialing the brightness in the Pin Stadium app to around 50% for the white lights seems sufficient 100% blue is nice for the color wheel settings) so that it evens the artwork visually while retaining the impressive CGC RGB light show they added to the MBR. As you can see the MB playfield is secretively UV reactive (just like AFM) when the UV+Glow goes off during the Frankenstein multiball. Very cool that you posted these, and thank you for your support for the product. I know that you have a lot of Pin Stadiums in your amazing collection.

#3891 5 years ago

Not sure if it's been posted before, but here's a GOTG pro model freshly outfitted with Pinstadium and UV flasher.

20190309_214203 (resized).jpg20190309_214203 (resized).jpg
#3892 5 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Not sure if it's been posted before, but here's a GOTG pro model freshly outfitted with Pinstadium and UV flasher.
[quoted image]

I don’t think you posted these up. They look extremely nice on your machine and the lighting balance of the playfield artwork looks incredible!!

#3893 5 years ago

3 hours and counting until the SDTM Mansion opens!! https://m.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball/profile

CDE0D3A8-B51E-4054-98D3-49FD8270546B (resized).jpegCDE0D3A8-B51E-4054-98D3-49FD8270546B (resized).jpeg
#3894 5 years ago

Here's some 1080p/60 FPS video footage of my Deadpool Pro with the Pin Stadium Gi Module, UV+Glow & Invisi-Shield. It's just a couple balls from a fairly lackluster game, but I think it shows the lighting off pretty well. I also nailed the katana shot 3 times in a row while recording this, so I added that on at the end of the video (that's something I've only managed to do 2 or 3 times).

#3895 5 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

Here's some 1080p/60 FPS video footage of my Deadpool Pro with the Pin Stadium Gi Module, UV+Glow & Invisi-Shield. It's just a couple balls from a fairly lackluster game, but I think it shows the lighting off pretty well. I also nailed the katana shot 3 times in a row while recording this, so I added that on at the end of the video (that's something I've only managed to do 2 or 3 times).

That was very nice put together video of the Deadpool Pro with the Pin Stadiums. You even did the fancy animations at the beginning too You did nail the Katana shot like a madman on the last clip. Thanks for posting this up!!!!! Very much appreciate you taking the time to do this!

#3896 5 years ago

One hour countdown!!

BabyOrion (resized).pngBabyOrion (resized).png
#3897 5 years ago

scott are you drawing that art youself? The baby is hilarious.

#3898 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

scott are you drawing that art youself? The baby is hilarious.

I do most all of the artwork but Orion is done by a talented artist of mine. He’s got mad skills and I agree Baby Orion is hilarious. Notice the pop bumper pacifier!

#3899 5 years ago

I’m case anyone missed the SDTM stream and wants to check it out along with the Pin Stadium Fusion and Baby Pin Stadiums here you go!!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/393647152

Thanks you to all of you who made the stream and watches this event it was a great showing. We all had a really good time. Thanks again for all of your support and for supporting SDTM. Those guys are amazing !!!

#3900 5 years ago

Congratulations to Andy Rosa for taking the win this weekend. He is a perfect example of a talented high ranked IFPA player, that knows how important lighting is on the playfield. Known for his headlamp at tournaments, this is a testament on how valuable a well lit pinball machine is for competition players. He is also a Pin Stadium customer, go figure . We are a proud sponsor for IFPA for this very reason. See Better, Play Better!!

0FB4FEB0-179E-44A9-A042-5FC82600BA06 (resized).png0FB4FEB0-179E-44A9-A042-5FC82600BA06 (resized).pngD0B18F6B-CD37-4B5D-989A-A357DB45B8F4 (resized).pngD0B18F6B-CD37-4B5D-989A-A357DB45B8F4 (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

6,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, FL
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Huntington Beach, CA
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/78?hl=estrader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.