(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,223 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 165.
#3801 5 years ago

Coming soon!! Munsters LE pics and stream with Pin Stadium Fusions installed and baby Pin Stadiums (maybe even Fusions) in the lower playfield!! Stay Tuned.......

munster_LE_stream (resized).pngmunster_LE_stream (resized).png
#3802 5 years ago

Yelobird Any mods yet for the lower playfield? They might look good on the stream!!

#3803 5 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

I was expecting my fusions yesterday too. The same thing happened with my last set of Orion's Belt. It must be the shipping tubes your using. Perhaps there a way to make them more aerodynamic?

The post office is off and on struggling at times, or maybe it is the aerodynamics lol!!! Sorry that you experienced the delay. It drives me nuts as we are at the mercy of the shipper. It will get there though I promise.

#3804 5 years ago

Here are the flasher options available for hookup for those of you installing Pin Stadiums and Fusions on Munsters. There are 11 of them! This means with the Fusions you can trigger from 5 of those. Any color you want, including the UV+Glow.
50A1146E-1507-4302-A933-B6B9B298B114 (resized).jpeg50A1146E-1507-4302-A933-B6B9B298B114 (resized).jpegB5CB44DA-5040-4F12-A650-2EB19E3AF620 (resized).jpegB5CB44DA-5040-4F12-A650-2EB19E3AF620 (resized).jpeg

#3805 5 years ago

It's now official Munsters LE's are hitting the shores of Italy, the Fusion army is on its way also. A proud owner of this machine did their research and picked the Pin Stadium Fusions as the weapon of choice.

fusion_italy (resized).pngfusion_italy (resized).png

#3806 5 years ago

Welcoming on board a distributor in Sweden for Pin Stadiums. Free Play https://www.free-play.se/

For those of you in that part of the world, you can now purchase the Pin Stadium line of products and they are currently in stock. Great people and great service!!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

freeplay_dist (resized).pngfreeplay_dist (resized).png
#3807 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This looks aweful. Even the designer has been clear how your product ruins the lighting effects of the game.
Frankly it looks like junk and saying the game can 'benefit' from your zebra stripe over priced crap is just tacky. Give it a rest on tna. Is isn't needed and your constant statements that it is are poor form. There are plenty of games that need lights added. Tna is not one. Having jusy a smidge of respect fir a designers intent might actually do you some good.

Whysnow - I also don't think they are needed on TNA but talk about just coming off like a complete jerk. Really? That's the way you approach this? You're obviously interested in this product as you keep on checking the thread. Your credibility at this point is a joke.

You're officially being referred to now as Whytalk bc half the time you sound like an imbecile. Less talking from you and more listening would do you well.

#3808 5 years ago

I just had a small gathering of serious players that rarely care or comment on "mods".

That said, they were blown away by the before/after of all my Pinstadium modded games (Munsters, Beatles, IMDN, TRON, DI, and SW). They were also impressed with the iPhone app/access. We didn't discuss cost.

#3809 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I just had a small gathering of serious players that rarely care or comment on "mods".
That said, they were blown away by the before/after of all my Pinstadium modded games (Munsters, Beatles, IMDN, TRON, DI, and SW). They were also impressed with the iPhone app/access. We didn't discuss cost.

Very cool to hear that they were in appreciation of them and it’s great they were able to witness them in person. You have a really nice collection and are an excellent customer too!! Thanks for spreading the word just by taking the time to post and to share your nice machines with your buddies.

#3810 5 years ago

Are you gonna talk or are you gonna fish? What a beauty!!

FT Before (resized).jpgFT Before (resized).jpgFT After (resized).jpgFT After (resized).jpg
#3811 5 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

Are you gonna talk or are you gonna fish? What a beauty!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

It’s looks like the “After” is a complete restore museum quality piece. So nice!!!

#3812 5 years ago

Here are some nice examples of the benefits of the Pin Stadium on Greg @hollywoodbone from SDTM on his Munsters Pro!!

D45C506C-6E13-4FDB-9725-EB0B1BC5B2FE (resized).jpegD45C506C-6E13-4FDB-9725-EB0B1BC5B2FE (resized).jpegF6FD19DA-FC5C-478E-AFC3-58595CE80544 (resized).jpegF6FD19DA-FC5C-478E-AFC3-58595CE80544 (resized).jpeg
#3813 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are some nice examples of the benefits of the Pin Stadium on Greg @hollywoodbone from SDTM on his Munsters Pro!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

A must have and Bone approved for Munsters. This Will be my first upgrade when Zach delivers my Munsters. I need to see that Franchi beautiful art as it should be seen!! Just incredible!!!

#3814 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

A must have and Bone approved for Munsters. This Will be my first upgrade when Zach delivers my Munsters. I need to see that Franchi beautiful art as it should be seen!! Just incredible!!!

Hey if Bone approves it must be good! Definitely agree that’s Franchi is consistently knocking it out of the park with this one once again. @zmeny from
https://www.flipnoutpinball.com/ is highly recommended for sales and for his servicing. Give him a shot and you’ll be glad you did.

#3815 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Hey if Bone approves it must be good! Definitely agree that’s Franchi is consistently knocking it out of the park with this one once again. @zmeny from
https://www.flipnoutpinball.com/ is highly recommended for sales and for his servicing. Give him a shot and you’ll be glad you did.

You can consider it a "Bone-ified" endorsement. Appreciated but I have supported Flipnout with Larry and now Zach with no intention to ever change. All of the dealers are great I find the honest and responsive business model of Flipnout to be the best in class personally.

#3816 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You can consider it a "Bone-ified" endorsement. Appreciated but I have supported Flipnout with Larry and now Zach with no intention to ever change. All of the dealers are great I find the honest and responsive business model of Flipnout to be the best in class personally.

Yes I have purchased from Flipnout many times over the years and always a great experience. Good people !!

#3817 5 years ago

I just ordered Pin Stadium for my very first pinball machine, Deadpool Pro. I ordered the lights with the Gi Module, UV+Glow and Invisi-Shield.

I like to play in a pretty dim room, but the playfield is too dark for my liking. When I turn the overhead lights the glare on the glass drives me nuts. This product looks like it's going to solve all those problems. I can't wait to get it!

#3818 5 years ago

The postman finally delivered my Fusions! Here is the first unboxing pics. I will try to get it connected and grab a video tonight if possible. Only concern is that they are a bit wider than a regular PinStadium so heads up. Here they are on my SW Prem.

6D59FA0F-8A5D-4E38-A485-8B239CAD4448 (resized).jpeg6D59FA0F-8A5D-4E38-A485-8B239CAD4448 (resized).jpeg7E2D17EA-C3B8-47D2-8E61-1A42E357AEC1 (resized).jpeg7E2D17EA-C3B8-47D2-8E61-1A42E357AEC1 (resized).jpeg2B3627EA-B58A-45D5-8BFF-56A4A73565BB (resized).jpeg2B3627EA-B58A-45D5-8BFF-56A4A73565BB (resized).jpeg13D08079-0E2A-4A19-A6FA-2AAB85A77C2F (resized).jpeg13D08079-0E2A-4A19-A6FA-2AAB85A77C2F (resized).jpegBE4D22F6-6FEA-44B6-A1EB-3975B0F69920 (resized).jpegBE4D22F6-6FEA-44B6-A1EB-3975B0F69920 (resized).jpegC091B976-B767-43AB-91ED-99EB9C11483A (resized).jpegC091B976-B767-43AB-91ED-99EB9C11483A (resized).jpeg

#3819 5 years ago

I guess I don't quite understand why I would need/want these over regular pinstadiums.

#3820 5 years ago

They combine both the Pinstadiums and Orion’s Belt all in one. So Pin Stadiums give you GI lights and a single flasher. Orion’s Belt gives you 4 more flasher colors. Definitely not for every game. But looking forward to seeing what they can do.

#3821 5 years ago

So many options to dial this in. Hmm. Might take a while to get the colors I want right. Will post when I get them to my liking.

#3822 5 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

The postman finally delivered my Fusions! Here is the first unboxing pics. I will try to get it connected and grab a video tonight if possible. Only concern is that they are a bit wider than a regular PinStadium so heads up. Here they are on my SW Prem.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice coverage and pics of the full set!! Can’t wait for you to dial them in. Install is the same as Pin Stadiums but just a few more connections for the flashers. So anyone that has done Pin Stadiums will be very familiar with the install.

#3823 5 years ago

So many options to dial this in. Hmm. Might take a while to get the colors I want right. Will post when I get them to my liking.

Yes I would play a few games with the default colors and then make a note of which ones you would like to change the colors and brightness on. For the most part I run 100% on all of the as they compliment the Pin Stadium GI better that way.

These instructions will guide you through the simple push button programming steps to change the colors and brightness. I suggest staying on solid colors for the most dramatic results (Red, Green, Blue, White, etc) but feel free to experiment as those flashers can be any color on the color wheel. And of course you have the UV+Glow too.

**Hint: When in doubt of what color you would like use Diamond White it’s the heavy hitter like the UV+Glow. Very very cool!!

3F29F006-56CA-42A5-8D70-9DB005802D81 (resized).png3F29F006-56CA-42A5-8D70-9DB005802D81 (resized).png77165E7E-C567-4339-990C-CF322828F282 (resized).png77165E7E-C567-4339-990C-CF322828F282 (resized).png
#3824 5 years ago

Take a peek guys...let me know what you think of the locations and colors. So Fusion is Pin Stadium + Orion's Belt.

Pin Stadium = GI + single location UV flasher
Orion's Belt = 4 configurable colors for different flashers in the game

Did standard location for UV flasher (right side), red for the Tie Fighter hit, dark blue for the pop bumpers, cyan or light blue for the Force targets, and bright white for the spinner.

Fusion is both platforms in one but this also gives you an idea of the extra effects Orion's Belt can give you.

#3825 5 years ago

Take a peek guys...let me know what you think of the locations and colors. So Fusion is Pin Stadium + Orion's Belt.
Pin Stadium = GI + single location UV flasher
Orion's Belt = 4 configurable colors for different flashers in the game
Did standard location for UV flasher (right side), red for the Tie Fighter hit, dark blue for the pop bumpers, cyan or light blue for the Force targets, and bright white for the spinner.
Fusion is both platforms in one but this also gives you an idea of the extra effects Orion's Belt can give you.

That seriously looks awesome and I’m am really impressed with the choice of Teal/Turquoise. It works perfect with the artwork, spinner as diamond white well done.

The most impressive is the Red on the Tie Fighter, simply dazzling!! Excellent placement and thank you for the video demonstration too. You are the first to install these. Exciting stuff and thanks for your support !!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#3826 5 years ago

Here are some before and after pics a west coast customer shared with me on his Munsters LE!! Big time transformation.

A370F8ED-9D81-49D8-B93F-D586266ACBBB (resized).jpegA370F8ED-9D81-49D8-B93F-D586266ACBBB (resized).jpeg333B5B48-D312-40DD-B0F9-ABA2591BA454 (resized).jpeg333B5B48-D312-40DD-B0F9-ABA2591BA454 (resized).jpeg
#3827 5 years ago

That's the first Orion's Belt demonstration I've seen. I'd like to see some more (even if it's over my budget).

Will you be showing some off at TPF this year?

#3828 5 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

That's the first Orion's Belt demonstration I've seen. I'd like to see some more (even if it's over my budget).
Will you be showing some off at TPF this year?

That was Fusion in the video which is the Pin Stadium and Orion’s Belt combined and yes they will be on machines at TPF to check out in person.

#3829 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is an update on Hobbit with Pin Stadiums. The website install instructions are up to. It has been determined that the best UV+Glow trigger is with the dragon’s eyes. It’s a very cool Glow effect that elevates the playfield beyond words. The JJP artwork is so beautiful on this machine. The GI module synchronization with their light show is superb too. Here are some pics to check out for everyone.
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Anyone have a pic of where the tapped into Smaug’s eyes at for the flasher? Lots of wires going into Smaug.

#3830 5 years ago

Anyone have a pic of where the tapped into Smaug’s eyes at for the flasher? Lots of wires going into Smaug.

Here is where you want to tap Smaug’s Eyes
AC200CC1-A7CB-4DA3-865C-EB659D67E1A7 (resized).jpegAC200CC1-A7CB-4DA3-865C-EB659D67E1A7 (resized).jpeg

#3831 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is there you want to tap Smaug’s Eyes[quoted image]

Perfect...thanks Scott

#3833 5 years ago

Anyone put a set on SMVE?

#3834 5 years ago

Finally got them all dialed in...Pin Stadiums all around. *note the Hobbit isn’t quite as overpowering yellow as in the pic. Just the other two are a brilliant white/blue.

713943E8-F136-4EF6-B0B9-74A5EE5D6D58 (resized).jpeg713943E8-F136-4EF6-B0B9-74A5EE5D6D58 (resized).jpeg
#3835 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Anyone put a set on SMVE?

Not yet but that game is a really good candidate in my opinion for them as you can trigger from each of the villain flashers and color coordinate them. That would be amazing.

#3836 5 years ago

Finally got them all dialed in...Pin Stadiums all around. *note the Hobbit isn’t quite as overpowering yellow as in the pic. Just the other two are a brilliant white/blue.
[quoted image]

That’s one heck of a lineup there and they a blazing nicely! Did you leave the Fusions on Star Wars with the last settings you mentioned?

#3837 5 years ago

Pin Stadium will be at the Louisville Arcade Expo this weekend! We will have a Munsters LE with Pin Stadium Fusions along with "Baby" ones on the lower playfield. You've got to see this!!! Looking forward to seeing you all there. If anyone reads this and is bringing a machine with Pin Stadiums you can come into the Special Pin Stadium VIP section of the show and put it on our section. Email me at [email protected] and also let them know when you come in. Thanks!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

-----------------

http://www.louisvillearcade.com/

Triple Crown Pavilion
1776 Plantside Drive
Louisville, KY 40299

General Admission
Hours Adults and Kids 11+
Friday March 1st 2:00 pm - midnight $30
Saturday March 2nd 10:00 am - midnight $30
Sunday March 3rd 10:00 am - 4:00 pm $25
Weekend Super Saver Friday, Saturday, Sunday $65
(Kids 10 and under are free with a paid admission)

BUY TICKETS

2F446263-1AB9-42EB-9522-90CD758450A7 (resized).png2F446263-1AB9-42EB-9522-90CD758450A7 (resized).png

#3838 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

That’s one heck of a lineup there and they a blazing nicely! Did you leave the Fusions on Star Wars with the last settings you mentioned?

Yep, played several games on it and love the extra punch. My son said it really lets you see what is going on in the game without looking up as much. You just get a lot more visual cues. And they don’t come on so often as there are so many flashers on this game and when they do they color match what is happening. Really nice add for Star Wars.

Never used to play in the dark, but with the PinStadiums on you can still enjoy it. For the Star Wars it really adds to the effect when the GI go off for a mode. Really adds to the drama.

#3839 5 years ago

Yep, played several games on it and love the extra punch. My son said it really lets you see what is going on in the game without looking up as much. You just get a lot more visual cues. And they don’t come on so often as there are so many flashers on this game and when they do they color match what is happening. Really nice add for Star Wars.
Never used to play in the dark, but with the PinStadiums on you can still enjoy it. For the Star Wars it really adds to the effect when the GI go off for a mode. Really adds to the drama.

I am really glad to hear that and that's excellent feedback from you about the Fusions. You were the first one to get the set and install them, so congrats on being the first and also even better thanks for posting up details on the install too. It's really helpful for people to see them. If you don't mind, can you update the Star Wars Database with the information? You can list it under Orion's Belt: https://pinstadium.com/add-installation-instructions/

Thanks!!!!

pinstadium_databasesw (resized).pngpinstadium_databasesw (resized).png

#3840 5 years ago

An official announcement:

Pin Stadium and Project Pinball have partnered up and we are a excited!! As a official Project Pinball sponsor/partner we are glad to able to be a part of the movement to get pinball into Children's Hospitals nationwide. Literally bringing light into the life of these children and families. ProjectPinball is one of a kind, check them out: http://projectpinball.org/

These stories are very moving and the videos are something to see when these kids themselves light up and smile. This is even better than pinball itself and that's saying a lot!!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

project_pinball_pinstadium (resized).pngproject_pinball_pinstadium (resized).png
#3841 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

An official announcement:
Pin Stadium and Project Pinball have partnered up and we are a excited!! As a official Project Pinball sponsor/partner we are glad to able to be a part of the movement to get pinball into Children's Hospitals nationwide. Literally bringing light into the life of these children and families. projectpinball is one of a kind, check them out: http://projectpinball.org/
These stories are very moving and the videos are something to see when these kids themselves light up and smile. This is even better than pinball itself and that's saying a lot!!!
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image]

Thank you so much for all your support! We cannot wait to continue to do great things through pinball with your help! We are beyond excited to use Pin Stadium lights on our machines that we place in Children's Hospitals and Ronald McDonald Houses across our nation!

#3842 5 years ago
Quoted from Project_Pinball:

Thank you so much for all your support! We cannot wait to continue to do great things through pinball with your help! We are beyond excited to use Pin Stadium lights on our machines that we place in Children's Hospitals and Ronald McDonald Houses across our nation!

Believe me it’s an honor to be able to help you guys and support in any way Pin Stadium can. Excited for tbe future !!!

#3843 5 years ago

Another big announcement for tonight!! Buffalo Pinball is having guest Doug from PAPA to talk about Pinburgh. There is some big news they will talk about regarding Pin Stadiums. Also PAPA and Buffalo Pinball are giving away a fully loaded set of Pin Stadiums with UV+Glow to a lucky viewer. You need to be watching to win! There is a good chance you might. Check it out here in about 45 minutes at 8pm EST: https://m.twitch.tv/buffalopinball/profile

7206659B-3760-49A9-B9A9-522127BE683D (resized).png7206659B-3760-49A9-B9A9-522127BE683D (resized).png
#3844 5 years ago

Anyone have a better picture of where the flasher hookup (frank flasher) is for Pinstadium on MBr?

#3845 5 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Anyone have a better picture of where the flasher hookup (frank flasher) is for Pinstadium on MBr?

Found it, the molex is labelled 'MB-CBL-FRNKFLS'

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#3846 5 years ago

I'm a bit confused by the product offering. Do I have to pay $60 extra for GI and $50 more for flashers? What do I get with/without those add ons?

#3847 5 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I'm a bit confused by the product offering. Do I have to pay $60 extra for GI and $50 more for flashers? What do I get with/without those add ons?

Yes. Total product is approximately $260. Last I checked you couldn’t get just the base $150 offering. Scott May have changed that though. If so it would just be an always on, app controlled set of pinstadium. They wouldn’t follow the GI lighting of the game or have a flasher hookup either.

#3848 5 years ago

That’s a bit expensive for me then, by the time I convert in Australian dollars I’m close to the price of a color dmd. Maybe once I’ve got all the color dmd I need I’ll look at these again. Thanks for the quick answer

#3849 5 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

That’s a bit expensive for me then, by the time I convert in Australian dollars I’m close to the price of a color dmd. Maybe once I’ve got all the color dmd I need I’ll look at these again. Thanks for the quick answer

I agree, it is not cheap. However if I may offer my 2 cents on this, I believe the results will be on par with what you will get for a color DMD, only for the playfield instead.
For my Star Trek Premium, I did indeed spring for the Color DMD. And the Pinstadium. And Orions Belt.
There is no way I could describe for you the intensity of the difference all around from Playfield to DMD, it is an overall incredible experience. In retrospect if all these were removed, I would feel absolutely compelled to add all three again.

#3850 5 years ago

I lean towards this over CDMD too. You see this in action way more than a color dmd and it only gets better with all these upgrades Scott keeps coming out with.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/77?hl=estrader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.