(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,198 posts
  • 694 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
lousville_pinball_show_arcade (resized).png
pinball_lighting_mods-pinball (resized).png
jerseyjack_pinball_mods_gunsnroses (resized).png
gnr_pinball_mods_3 (resized).png
IMG_5279 (resized).PNG
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-munsters-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-the-simpsons-party-pinball-mods (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_jurassic_park_-pinball-mods (resized).png

There are 8,198 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 164.
#3751 5 years ago

Any pics out there of bride of Pinbot?

#3752 5 years ago
B9FB0AD0-5D54-4D98-BB72-4ECEB9107CEC (resized).jpegB9FB0AD0-5D54-4D98-BB72-4ECEB9107CEC (resized).jpegCD1D7F1C-44D8-4BA5-8954-8B490141188B (resized).jpegCD1D7F1C-44D8-4BA5-8954-8B490141188B (resized).jpeg
#3753 5 years ago

Pinball Undesirables was out in the wild and found this Funhouse with Pin Stadiums. Pretty cool!!!

https://twitter.com/pbundesirables/status/1096888799425191939?s=21

B666BA68-BDD7-47B5-B3EA-837902903D73 (resized).jpegB666BA68-BDD7-47B5-B3EA-837902903D73 (resized).jpeg

#3754 5 years ago

PBU is a trip to watch and serious VERY entertaining. https://www.twitch.tv/pinballundesirables

You can check him out now streaming Munsters out and about on location. As he was streaming, he turned off the overhead lights saying how much Munsters would benefit from Pin Stadiums. This is very true and a lot of Munsters owner are installing them with incredible results. You be the judge, take a look!

C04E3A91-9EBF-4EF0-BD75-F290545BEEC4 (resized).pngC04E3A91-9EBF-4EF0-BD75-F290545BEEC4 (resized).png
#3755 5 years ago

pinstadium - just got my TWIP prize set for my Deadpool. Can't seem to get the color to change. any tips? Brightness isnt responsive, but Whiteness does change.

#3756 5 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

pinstadium - just got my TWIP prize set for my Deadpool. Can't seem to get the color to change. any tips? Brightness isnt responsive, but Whiteness does change.

Hey glad you received it and thanks for supporting Jeff at TWIP. It sounds like you have the GI and Flasher cables reversed. The UV+Glow is likely on and it over powers the GI making it look like it’s not working. Just swap the 2 around on the GI module and you should be good to go. Attached is a picture of how it should look.

ECBC6D62-0135-4004-B663-6C0FE25608A5 (resized).pngECBC6D62-0135-4004-B663-6C0FE25608A5 (resized).pngABC41862-BCBC-4550-866D-09F5FFA64DDF (resized).jpegABC41862-BCBC-4550-866D-09F5FFA64DDF (resized).jpeg
#3757 5 years ago

This is how it is with issues. Is this wrong?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3758 5 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

This is how it is with issues. Is this wrong?
[quoted image]

The colors are correct but you may have the flasher one on a GI and vice versa. I would swap them. Send me a video of what you are seeing if you don’t mind: [email protected]

#3760 5 years ago

Good pics of Red and Ted from Roadshow experiencing the Pin Stadium difference

ED2B92BE-B762-4736-BF0E-4D7397B24CF6 (resized).jpegED2B92BE-B762-4736-BF0E-4D7397B24CF6 (resized).jpeg
#3761 5 years ago

Great news the first Fusions are rolling off the production line and shipping out in the morning! For those of you lucky ones that have ordered them, you should have your tracking numbers already. Post office was closed today so tomorrow they will be on their way. Over the next week or two you should start seeing them roll out in route to you. Thanks again everyone for your loyal support and out of this world response for the new Pin Stadium Fusion product. Lighting up your world!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

fusion_shipping (resized).pngfusion_shipping (resized).png
#3762 5 years ago

Several more leaving out of here tomorrow and today. Images and website are being updated as we speak. The Fusion install process will be a combination of the Pin Stadium and Orion's Belt instructions. Pretty simply, if you can install the Pin Stadiums it is the same exact installation method, connect to a GI bulb and then up to 5 additional flashers trigger points.

pinstadium_fusion_new (resized).pngpinstadium_fusion_new (resized).png
#3763 5 years ago

Scott at pinstadium solved my issue. will stream and show them off soon!

#3764 5 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Scott at pinstadium solved my issue. will stream and show them off soon!

Hey glad to help you and looking forward to the stream. Please post a link here when you do.

#3765 5 years ago

Woohoo! Fusions are in the mail! I may do an install video on my Star Wars Premium so people can see what they are if there is any interest. Let me know. I will take a before and after of the gameplay too in the same modes.

#3766 5 years ago

Here is the video! Mech suit Multiball is now the gold standard for Pinstadium supported light shows:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/383623764

#3767 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

...As he was streaming, he turned off the overhead lights saying how much Munsters would benefit from Pin Stadiums. This is very true and a lot of Munsters owner are installing them with incredible results. You be the judge, take a look!

pinstadium scott, I plan to order a set soon for my new munsters that is coming. when I played a pro on location, that was the first thing I said, it needs a set of pinstadiums!

#3768 5 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Here is the video! Mech suit Multiball is now the gold standard for Pinstadium supported light shows:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/383623764

Wow!! Checked out your stream and loved it. I have not seen the Pin Stadiums during Mech Suit Multiball. That was amazing!!

#3769 5 years ago

Scott if there was a TWIPy for hustle and enthusiasm about his company you’d win hands down. You offer great customer support and the hobby is better for your product and passion, bravo!

#3770 5 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Scott if there was a TWIPy for hustle and enthusiasm about his company you’d win hands down. You offer great customer support and the hobby is better for your product and passion, bravo!

That's a super nice response and I appreciate that. I get super pumped about this kind of stuff and it continues to fuel me on a daily basis. The best thing is knowing that you are all happy with the product and that they put a smile on your face when you see your machines in a new light. Thanks again for the compliment and kind words.

#3771 5 years ago

Update on Fusions, I have shipped out more than 70% of the orders from this first run as of yesterday. So not much longer for the remaining order as they are in production and on the line as we speak!!

fusion3 (resized).pngfusion3 (resized).png
#3772 5 years ago

Ok Scott got to ask. As you are a huge fan of marketing imagery do tell. You must by now have a Pinstadium Tattoo by now......lol

#3773 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok Scott got to ask. As you are a huge fan of marketing imagery do tell. You must by now have a Pinstadium Tattoo by now......lol

No tattoos on this Pin Stadium factory worker

#3774 5 years ago

I could see you with this tattoo Yelobird It would make for a nice tribute!! I would consider a The Mod Couple one then. lol!!

woz_land (resized).pngwoz_land (resized).pngwoz_follow_yb (resized).pngwoz_follow_yb (resized).png
#3775 5 years ago

Scott do the characters you use in your advertising have a name? They look like a cross between Antman, Tron and the Transformers. I take it that you do all the computer graphics as well.

#3776 5 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Scott do the characters you use in your advertising have a name? They look like a cross between Antman, Tron and the Transformers. I take it that you do all the computer graphics as well.

The blue character is "Orion" and I do most every graphic you see myself, other than a few stock images on occasions I use. But "Orion" is an artist buddy of mine with mad skills!! He is very talented. Currently I am working on a new updated version of the app and have been for some time. So this really helps to push my graphic ability on a daily basis. When you see the art in the ads, you can get an idea for what the Pin Stadium 2.0 app style will look like. Lot's of really cool stuff happening!!

#3777 5 years ago

Here is some early 3D modeling (low res) progress that you might appreciate being that you work in that realm.
new_app (resized).pngnew_app (resized).png

#3778 5 years ago

You need to get with gang at Spooky and create a pin for Orion to show off your product!

#3779 5 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

You need to get with gang at Spooky and create a pin for Orion to show off your product!

They would be the right kind of original theme company to work with on that sort of thing for sure. Right up their alley!

#3780 5 years ago

Lol! I wish I had those skills! I teach chemistry lol, but I do appreciate the detail you give all the advertising, it’s like reading a comic when I see them

#3781 5 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Lol! I wish I had those skills! I teach chemistry lol, but I do appreciate the detail you give all the advertising, it’s like reading a comic when I see them

Thanks!! I try to put the same amount of detail work into the advertising as I do with the product. I spend all day and most of the night in the Pin Stadium factory slaving away and loving every bit of it. This is the hardest I have ever worked, but it's also the best job in I have ever had. I break up the day with playing pinball as I do R&D and road test the Pin Stadium products and listen to podcasts to stay abreast the industry. That's a day in the life in case you guys ever wonder what the mad scientist laboratory has going on inside of it. Forward motion!

#3782 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Last night SkipNatty from Buffalo Pinball turned off the external stream light to show how much TNA can benefit from the Pin Stadiums. I have attached some pics of what results you can expect. There’s a reason TNA and Pin Stadiums are a huge hit. Lots of lots sold for this machine.
This is cool to watch: https://clips.twitch.tv/FantasticNimbleMonkeyKappaWealth[quoted image][quoted image]

This looks aweful. Even the designer has been clear how your product ruins the lighting effects of the game.

Frankly it looks like junk and saying the game can 'benefit' from your zebra stripe over priced crap is just tacky. Give it a rest on tna. Is isn't needed and your constant statements that it is are poor form. There are plenty of games that need lights added. Tna is not one. Having jusy a smidge of respect fir a designers intent might actually do you some good.

#3783 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This looks aweful. Even the designer has been clear how your product ruins the lighting effects of the game.
Frankly it looks like junk and saying the game can 'benefit' from your zebra stripe over priced crap is just tacky. Give it a rest on tna. Is isn't needed and your constant statements that it is are poor form. There are plenty of games that need lights added. Tna is not one. Having jusy a smidge of respect fir a designers intent might actually do you some good.

I appreciate your feedback and input, and really what's important is if the owner of the machine is happy and that is why Pin Stadiums are a selected choice for these collectors, but as with everything it is personal preference. Pin Stadium/TNA kits are extremely popular and lots of kits sold for that machine, especially considering the low production numbers for TNA, the ratio is very high. Either way with or without Pin Stadiums, he knocked it out of the park with that machine. Looking forward to his next title too, as it can only get better.

#3784 5 years ago

Thanks to a fellow JJP POTC owner I have updated installation pics for the GI location on that machine.

***Note the clip reference point in the last picture for Pin 1 and Pin 2. This is what most have been using to connect the Pin Stadium GI. Others like VillaThrills have used the spotlights as a trigger as they are on more often. Last pic is the best place to trigger the UV+Glow flasher from the shaker motor. Just use the wire taps on the two light blue wires and you are good to go!

JJP_POTC_Pin_Stadium (resized).JPGJJP_POTC_Pin_Stadium (resized).JPGJJP_POTC_Pin_Stadium_Flasher1 (resized).jpgJJP_POTC_Pin_Stadium_Flasher1 (resized).jpg
#3785 5 years ago

Also speaking of which I am working on the Photon Merger designs for the Pin Stadiums and NEW Pin Stadium Fusions so that guys can easily add these onto your existing Pin Stadiums you already own or order them this way. I am taking into consideration the compatibility of them for Fusion, so just a few more adjustments. Stay tuned......

photon_merger (resized).pngphoton_merger (resized).png

#3786 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

That's a day in the life in case you guys ever wonder what the mad scientist laboratory has going on inside of it.

Don't forget about the time you spend replying to text messages and emails to help navigate your customers through jams so they get the best possible experience!

#3787 5 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

Don't forget about the time you spend replying to text messages and emails to help navigate your customers through jams so they get the best possible experience!

24/7 tech support is the goal and is included with every purchase.

I enjoy it!

#3788 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Also speaking of which I am working on the Photon Merger designs for the Pin Stadiums and NEW Pin Stadium Fusions so that guys can easily add these onto your existing Pin Stadiums you already own or order them this way. I am taking into consideration the compatibility of them for Fusion, so just a few more adjustments. Stay tuned......
[quoted image]

Oh hell yeah!

#3789 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

[quoted image]

Just get your busy on and have those ready to Pick Up at TPF Texas show! lol I'll be there with cash in hand.

#3790 5 years ago

Glad to know the tech support is so good! Lol.. I bought a set for my JD about a year ago and haven't even opened the tube yet. Bought a 2nd set for my WOZ a few months ago and same story. One of these days I will get them done! I'll probably have a few questions once I get to them.

#3791 5 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Glad to know the tech support is so good! Lol.. I bought a set for my JD about a year ago and haven't even opened the tube yet. Bought a 2nd set for my WOZ a few months ago and same story. One of these days I will get them done! I'll probably have a few questions once I get to them.

Absolutely !! Wow you may hold the record for the longest uninstalled Pin Stadium sets that’s still in the original packaging. If they ever become a collectible then you are all set

It’s all good, you have something to look forward to. I am more than happy to help you if you have any questions during the install. Just shoot me an email: [email protected]

#3792 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Absolutely !! Wow you may hold the record for the longest uninstalled Pin Stadium sets that’s still in the original packaging. If they ever become a collectible then you are all set
It’s all good, you have something to look forward to. I am more than happy to help you if you have any questions during the install. Just shoot me an email: [email protected]

Well, the JD has been sitting because I have intended to tear down the playfield for a good cleaning and to make some repairs. I finally got the game running correctly again recently and now enjoy playing it so much that I don't want to have it down for an extended period of time. But that day is coming so those will be installed soon enough.

As for the WOZ kit, well, I have no excuse. Just haven't gotten to it yet..

#3793 5 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Well, the JD has been sitting because I have intended to tear down the playfield for a good cleaning and to make some repairs. I finally got the game running correctly again recently and now enjoy playing it so much that I don't want to have it down for an extended period of time. But that day is coming so those will be installed soon enough.
As for the WOZ kit, well, I have no excuse. Just haven't gotten to it yet..

The good news is that if you have the latest Pin Stadiums with the Universal Power supply, it will simply plug into the service port of your machine. So JD will not be responsible for providing any power to the lights as they see completely “Off the Grid” and it’s a very easy install that should take you about 15 minutes.

WOZ is the same type of install and relatively easy but a couple more steps. Depending what on which version you have, the installation section of the Pin Stadium website will show you the specific install for that version of a WOZ here:

https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions/

Here is a great install video a customer put together for WOZ with the 2.0 boards:

and then the non 2.0 one is here:

and here is an ECLE install walkthrough too:

#3794 5 years ago

I will have to check my version of WOZ. I bought it new sometime in mid 2017. As for my JD, I have added an external power supply to the machine to power anything extra, so I will be hooking it up to that. I will definitely post pictures once I get to it and if I run into any problems, I will hit you up. Trying to get a few WMS 40x slot machines running right now.. lol. So the working pinball machines are staying as is until I have the time to get to them, or until something breaks. Whichever happens first...

#3795 5 years ago

Darn you post office! It’s the same city! I don’t think they know where my order is now. Oh well...and back to waiting.

Hey while I wait, any recommended spots to hook up Orion’s Belt on a SW Prem?

#3796 5 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Darn you post office! It’s the same city! I don’t think they know where my order is now. Oh well...and back to waiting.
Hey while I wait, any recommended spots to hook up Orion’s Belt on a SW Prem?

The post office does do this sometimes and it goes in limbo for generally 48-72 hours then it “magically” appears on your doorstep. I’m sorry this occurred and it would have been faster for me to just drive it to you lol!!

When the Pin Stadium Fusion arrives you can go by the @ponzie post for his Orion’s Belt install on his Star Wars;

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/70#post-4715930

I hope this helps. Very excited for you to install these, you may be the first if the post office gets in gear!!

fusion4 (resized).pngfusion4 (resized).png
#3797 5 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

I will have to check my version of WOZ. I bought it new sometime in mid 2017. As for my JD, I have added an external power supply to the machine to power anything extra, so I will be hooking it up to that. I will definitely post pictures once I get to it and if I run into any problems, I will hit you up. Trying to get a few WMS 40x slot machines running right now.. lol. So the working pinball machines are staying as is until I have the time to get to them, or until something breaks. Whichever happens first...

It’s likely a 2.0 WOZ then. Feel free to post up the underside of the machine and I can confirm it or JJP can too. Sounds like you are all set as far as power for JD!!

#3798 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The post office does do this sometimes and it goes in limbo for generally 48-72 hours then it “magically” appears on your doorstep.

I was expecting my fusions yesterday too. The same thing happened with my last set of Orion's Belt. It must be the shipping tubes your using. Perhaps there a way to make them more aerodynamic?

#3799 5 years ago

Pinstadium's to the rescue. Once again, no GI spots, which make the PF impossible to see under most lighting conditions. Also removes a ton of glare. Didn't hook up the flasher yet...didn't feel like fiddling with it for now.

IMG_1307 (resized).jpegIMG_1307 (resized).jpegIMG_1306 (resized).jpegIMG_1306 (resized).jpeg
#3800 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Pinstadium's to the rescue. Once again, no GI spots, which make the PF impossible to see under most lighting conditions. Also removes a ton of glare. Didn't hook up the flasher yet...didn't feel like fiddling with it for now.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice!!! Looks so good and that "Before" is even with a little light in the room too. Your Munster's artwork no looks even more amazing!! Thank you for sharing and posting these up.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.50
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com
Shooter rods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster
Toys/Add-ons
$ 91.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
30,000 (OBO)
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
12,028 (OBO)
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals
Decals
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 54.96
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 52.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
Led
There are 8,198 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/76?hl=fxdwg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.