(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,226 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
There are 8,226 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 165.
#3701 5 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

I know some will disagree, but I really love seeing the PinStadiums on older games. Just really seems to bring them up to modern standards. But I never was a fan of incandescents so there is that. Like was said above, they really breath life into older games for me.

I know exactly what you mean. I was excited to see this one posted!

#3702 5 years ago

I installed a kit on my WOZ ECLE today.
WOW! I am VERY impressed with the results. I'm also impressed with Scott's customer service. He answered all of my questions before and after the purchase. Great guy and great product!

#3703 5 years ago

Before (during game)

20190128_211650 (resized).jpg20190128_211650 (resized).jpg

#3704 5 years ago

After

20190128_211736 (resized).jpg20190128_211736 (resized).jpg
#3705 5 years ago

Attract mode before

20190128_213430 (resized).jpg20190128_213430 (resized).jpg
#3706 5 years ago

Attract mode after

20190128_213443 (resized).jpg20190128_213443 (resized).jpg
#3707 5 years ago

Here's another comparison..
70% warm white brightness
and 100%

20190128_211534 (resized).jpg20190128_211534 (resized).jpg20190128_211548 (resized).jpg20190128_211548 (resized).jpg
#3708 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Here's another comparison..
70% warm white brightness
and 100%
[quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from imagamejunky:

I installed a kit on my WOZ ECLE today.
WOW! I am VERY impressed with the results. I'm also impressed with Scott's customer service. He answered all of my questions before and after the purchase. Great guy and great product!

Thank you very much for the kind words and I am glad I was able to help you out. This is great that you snapped pictures of all of the different brightness settings you used in Pin Stadium app. I think the 60% setting looks the best and is how I run them on my machine too. Glad you are a happy customer.

Enjoy that beautiful WOZ!!!

#3709 5 years ago

Here's my before and after on my Aerosmith Pro. Huge difference, I can finally see the upper play field.

20190130_173721 (resized).jpg20190130_173721 (resized).jpg20190130_173748 (resized).jpg20190130_173748 (resized).jpg
#3710 5 years ago
Quoted from rocket_man:

Here's my before and after on my Aerosmith Pro. Huge difference, I can finally see the upper play field.

Very very nice example of Pin Stadiums on your Aerosmith. Looks incredible!!

#3711 5 years ago

I know some will disagree, but I really love seeing the PinStadiums on older games. Just really seems to bring them up to modern standards. But I never was a fan of incandescents so there is that. Like was said above, they really breath life into older games for me.

Totally agree

#3712 5 years ago
Quoted from rocket_man:

Looks awesome and a great title to add them to I did the same. I would suggest fixing that toy box spot light as he needs that last bit of pop to complete the look. Nice work!

#3713 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Looks awesome and a great title to add them to I did the same. I would suggest fixing that toy box spot light as he needs that last bit of pop to complete the look. Nice work!

Oh yes, good attention to detail the Toy Box spotlight does look to be disconnected or disabled

#3714 5 years ago

Had yet another install today on Monster Bash Remake by wdpvideo !!!

monster_bash3 (resized).pngmonster_bash3 (resized).png
#3715 5 years ago

Found another nice side benefit of the PinStadiums besides being able to take out spot lights to see the playfield better...the magnet mounts act as a spacer and buffer to save your side art from getting scraped up. My Hobbit without PinStadiums keeps on getting caught and nicked up.

There was another Pinsider with JJP Pirates that just completely tore his side art setting the playfield back down. This game is really tight. I cut the side art around the magnets. The magnets get scraped up a bit but has saved the side art completely. And they light up the side art nicely so you can actually see the great artwork. Looks awesome.

0C324F0C-097E-44B5-A33F-AB8F4DFF450B (resized).jpeg0C324F0C-097E-44B5-A33F-AB8F4DFF450B (resized).jpeg
#3716 5 years ago

Found another nice side benefit of the PinStadiums besides being able to take out spot lights to see the playfield better...the magnet mounts act as a spacer and buffer to save your side art from getting scraped up. My Hobbit without PinStadiums keeps on getting caught and nicked up.
There was another Pinsider with JJP Pirates that just completely tore his side art setting the playfield back down. This game is really tight. I cut the side art around the magnets. The magnets get scraped up a bit but has saved the side art completely. And they light up the side art nicely so you can actually see the great artwork. Looks awesome.
[quoted image]

Wow very interestin, and I have never thought about that before. I think I have taken that for granite since all of my machines have the Pin Stadiums on them and come to think of it the side art has never gotten damaged since. Thanks for noticing this additional side benefit/feature. I’ll add it to the list for sure.

Also the picture your POTC does really show off the Pin Stadiums lighting up your side art as if it was as in an art gallery. Very nice!!

#3717 5 years ago

[quoted image]

I like that side art why did you get?

#3718 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I like that side art why did you get?

Tilt graphics

#3719 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

The light on the toy box is a flasher. It flashes when the lid shakes just before the multiball.

#3720 5 years ago

Seeing a lot of BM66 install recently with some incredible results. Many of which have Yelobird The Mod Couple products installed in them too. Looking great!!!

bm66 (resized).pngbm66 (resized).png
#3721 5 years ago
77E95A9C-6446-414C-A213-B78852840A37 (resized).jpeg77E95A9C-6446-414C-A213-B78852840A37 (resized).jpeg
#3722 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Seeing a lot of BM66 install recently with some incredible results. Many of which have yelobird The Mod Couple products installed in them too. Looking great!!![quoted image]

OK That has got to be your most creative marketing image to date. Had to look twice to notice the antennas on the character next to BM. Priceless love it.

#3723 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

OK That has got to be your most creative marketing image to date. Had to look twice to notice the antennas on the character next to BM. Priceless love it.

Haha!! Glad you like it. When you get a chance can you post up some of your own before and afters of your BM66 that have your mods on them?

#3724 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Never mind, I found them from your first post after installing them.

9CE1E525-35E6-4EF1-809F-0948D673BEAF (resized).jpeg9CE1E525-35E6-4EF1-809F-0948D673BEAF (resized).jpeg8E408EA9-DC1C-46A6-B4EA-6744271C226E (resized).jpeg8E408EA9-DC1C-46A6-B4EA-6744271C226E (resized).jpeg
#3725 5 years ago

Not sure why but the art of Franchi just Deserves the PS highlight. So much beautiful art it needs to be seen!!! If we were voting, I would say BM66, Star Wars (Stern), and Deadpool in that order are a home run with the added Pinstadiums. Looks like Munsters (at least the Pro) will be a must have as the infield is scary dark and not in a good way. Premium and LE I still need to see with the center lit up.

#3726 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Not sure why but the art of Franchi just Deserves the PS highlight. So much beautiful art it needs to be seen!!! If we were voting, I would say BM66, Star Wars (Stern), and Deadpool in that order are a home run with the added Pinstadiums. Looks like Munsters (at least the Pro) will be a must have as the infield is scary dark and not in a good way. Premium and LE I still need to see with the center lit up.

Franchi art is very vivid and detailed, needs to be seen for sure. It’s nice to reveal his talent even more under the Pin Stadium Light. I agree about Munsters Pro, it benefits tremendously with them installed. My thought on the Premium and LE is that it is likely going to be the same amount of darkness up to the edge of the mini playfield. However the next obvious question is if the mini playfield needs “baby” Pin Stadiums? Maybe the center of it will need it too? Lol.

Yelobird I think your next mod should be an micro/mini playfield for the mini playfield. Where does it ever end? How small can you go with that 3D printer. I’m picturing a Cracker Jacks size toy for it.

Kidding of course as you would have to cut a hole to do that. But in reality maybe you could make something like that as a decoration for the playfield or even better a keychain. Fun stuff!!

#3727 5 years ago

Pinstadiums stopped responding on my Dialed In. They work, but I can't connect to them through the app anymore. I've cycled the power and tried them several times, still nothing. What can I do?
EDIT: I've also power cycled my phone and blue tooth.

#3728 5 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Pinstadiums stopped responding on my Dialed In. They work, but I can't connect to them through the app anymore. I've cycled the power and tried them several times, still nothing. What can I do?

Are you able to see the LEDnet**** network on them? Also are the lights coming on after the reset and cycling colors?

#3729 5 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Have you tried to re-add them to your home network? Also make sure you are on the correct WiFi (2.4ghz and not 5ghz) Send me an email at [email protected] so I can help further.

#3730 5 years ago

An update on the previous post as to why there were not resetting. Newer machines take a while to boot up and as a result the GI bulb doesn’t get signal fast enough to the Pin Stadiums when you are trying to reset them via the machine’s power switch (4x off and on fast). It is best to pull the universal power supply adapter in/out of the service port or the power cable in/out of the GI Module.

(Many of the Bally’s Williams and older Data East/Stern SAM machine boot quick) So you can use the machine’s power switch in those cases.

#3731 5 years ago

I LOVE my Pinstadium!! I honestly believe anyone who knocks this product either hasn't seen them in person, or is just stubborn....lol. Fully adjustable from a free app on your phone, and crazy easy to install. Here's my Ripley's before and after

20190204_221008 (resized).jpg20190204_221008 (resized).jpg
#3732 5 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I LOVE my Pinstadium!! I honestly believe anyone who knocks this product either hasn't seen them in person, or is just stubborn....lol. Fully adjustable from a free app on your phone, and crazy easy to install. Here's my Ripley's before and after
[quoted image]

These are some really high quality pics and results. You have a super nice machine and we all welcome you to the world of Pin Stadiums. I really appreciate your support and enthusiasm for the product. Thank you for for sharing these and I’m glad you took the plunge!!

#3733 5 years ago

Hi Pinside,
So I installed these bad boys on my shadow the other day. I gave everyone a waxing today and while I had the glass off I figured I'd snap a couple pics and give Scott a shout out.
So far I've only put these on my shadow, and wow what a difference. My pics probably won't be as nice as the ones on Pin stadiums' website but you get the idea.
Also Scott seems like a cool dude who is on the ball for sure. My order got all messed up, (USPS' fault) and ended up arriving about 2 weeks later than scheduled and Scott was always there with a very prompt replies to the emails I sent over those 2 weeks.
Just so I'm clear, they're worth every penny I spent. If i have to offer any criticisms it would have to be the price tag, I realize these aren't your run of the mill led strips, and price tags usually reflect quality but I really hope these gain so much popularity that he can drop the price a bit. I've got at least 3 more pins that need these lights... and they'll get em'
Great product, Great customer service, Keep up the good work sir!

IMG_0110 (resized).JPGIMG_0110 (resized).JPGIMG_0111 (resized).JPGIMG_0111 (resized).JPG
#3734 5 years ago
Quoted from robd222:

Hi Pinside,
So I installed these bad boys on my shadow the other day. I gave everyone a waxing today and while I had the glass off I figured I'd snap a couple pics and give Scott a shout out.
So far I've only put these on my shadow, and wow what a difference. My pics probably won't be as nice as the ones on Pin stadiums' website but you get the idea.
Also Scott seems like a cool dude who is on the ball for sure. My order got all messed up, (USPS' fault) and ended up arriving about 2 weeks later than scheduled and Scott was always there with a very prompt replies to the emails I sent over those 2 weeks.
Just so I'm clear, they're worth every penny I spent. If i have to offer any criticisms it would have to be the price tag, I realize these aren't your run of the mill led strips, and price tags usually reflect quality but I really hope these gain so much popularity that he can drop the price a bit. I've got at least 3 more pins that need these lights... and they'll get em'
Great product, Great customer service, Keep up the good work sir!

That’s great to hear that you got them installed and were able to experience them in person, especially on that machine!! It’s one of those machines whose name is ironic with the Pin Stadium install

I think your pics look out of this world and the colors you used to dial them in on the app. Looks really really good!

I’m glad that you are a happy owner of them and it’s neat to see them on these older machines. I appreciate your thoughtful words and it’s great to know I was able to offer you good customer service and a product you are satisfied with simultaneously.

#3735 5 years ago

Great news, the Pin Stadium Fusions have been sold out for some time but on this first run I made a few extra (10). So if you were considering them before and missed out, then this is a great opportunity to get in (2 weeks or less wait time now that they are on the line!!)

https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/

fusion3 (resized).pngfusion3 (resized).png
#3736 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Great news, the Pin Stadium Fusions have been sold out for some time but on this first run I made a few extra (10). So if you were considering them before and missed out, then this is a great opportunity to get in (2 weeks or less wait time now that they are on the line!!)
https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/
[quoted image]

Excellent! Order placed for a Star Wars Premium. Decided that it is staying in my collection and therefore worthy of the ultimate treatment.

#3737 5 years ago

Excellent! Order placed for a Star Wars Premium. Decided that it is staying in my collection and therefore worthy of the ultimate treatment.

Great!! Thank you for your order and I’m excited for you to get these installed on your Star Wars. Woohoo!! It’s going to be quite the light show .

#3738 5 years ago

I wanted to post this up as I did a side by side on this customer’s machine. We all know how dark TAF (Addams Family) is.

If you notice in the “Before” most of the GI strings are out in this game which makes these results even more impressive. In the “After” they are still not working, but you wouldn’t know. Enjoy!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

60B18689-4A04-4486-B818-20E97BF42556 (resized).jpeg60B18689-4A04-4486-B818-20E97BF42556 (resized).jpeg
#3739 5 years ago

Here are some really good side by sides of Beatles with the Pin Stadium and UV+Glow!

3E71E734-10EC-4EC4-9D28-6FCA910FE31A (resized).jpeg3E71E734-10EC-4EC4-9D28-6FCA910FE31A (resized).jpeg
#3740 5 years ago

Pictures speak louder than words.
Huge improvement....

Thank you Pinstadiums!

20190210_191328 (resized).jpg20190210_191328 (resized).jpg20190210_201428 (resized).jpg20190210_201428 (resized).jpg
#3741 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Pictures speak louder than words.
Huge improvement....
Thank you Pinstadiums!

You are welcome! Looks absolutely stunning and makes those monsters pop!!!

#3742 5 years ago

Side view at eye level from about 8 feet away from my RBION. Before and after installing the new Pinstadium invisi-shields. Well worth the $20 bucks to me and anyone watching a game

20190212_174911 (resized).jpg20190212_174911 (resized).jpg
#3743 5 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Side view at eye level from about 8 feet away from my RBION. Before and after installing the new Pinstadium invisi-shields. Well worth the $20 bucks to me and anyone watching a game
[quoted image]

Before and Afters of the Invisi-Shields that’s awesome!! I’m glad you like them.

#3744 5 years ago

For anyone that owns or is considering Pin Stadiums, the Invisi-Shields are highly recommended. You also can add them onto your existing kit if you already own a set of Pin Stadiums:

#3745 5 years ago

Anybody have pics of them on Getaway?

#3747 5 years ago
429E8C3B-71CE-4070-BCF3-A12EAAEF5A3F (resized).jpeg429E8C3B-71CE-4070-BCF3-A12EAAEF5A3F (resized).jpeg
#3748 5 years ago

Placed a fusion order today, and we’re looking forward to installing on our BM66. Will be happy to post before/after pics once installed.

#3749 5 years ago
Quoted from Rozeks:

Placed a fusion order today, and we’re looking forward to installing on our BM66. Will be happy to post before/after pics once installed.

Thank you very much for your order!

I look forward to seeing it on Batman 66, that's going to be really cool to see. Fusions are coming along super nicely and will be shipping very very soon folks!!!!!! Tracking information will be sent to you once they leave out of here.

#3750 5 years ago

Last night SkipNatty from Buffalo Pinball turned off the external stream light to show how much TNA can benefit from the Pin Stadiums. I have attached some pics of what results you can expect. There’s a reason TNA and Pin Stadiums are a huge hit. Lots of lots sold for this machine.

This is cool to watch: https://clips.twitch.tv/FantasticNimbleMonkeyKappaWealth

A9587653-F938-4030-A0FE-72023E6901D7 (resized).jpegA9587653-F938-4030-A0FE-72023E6901D7 (resized).jpegF881EF2C-2614-4EA3-9BDA-6D5C2502E42C (resized).jpegF881EF2C-2614-4EA3-9BDA-6D5C2502E42C (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,226 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/75?hl=rozeks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.