(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,220 posts
  • 695 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 165.
#3651 5 years ago
Quoted from Kenz:

My Pin Stadiums came with a plug and cable for I guess the service port. However I’m installing them on a spike machine and the videos I’ve watched talk about connecting to the power distribution board CN6..

Your service port is in the head. I believe Scott has scrapped all direct power supply connections.

#3652 5 years ago

Can someone identify where the service port is on the spike system head. Is it under that white plastic tape..

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3653 5 years ago
Quoted from Kenz:

Can someone identify where the service port is on the spike system head. Is it under that white plastic tape..
[quoted image]

Didn’t realize you were an overseas owner. No service port for you. I’d email Scott to get help or he will see this soon enough.

#3654 5 years ago
Quoted from Kenz:

My Pin Stadiums came with a plug and cable for I guess the service port. However I’m installing them on a spike machine and the videos I’ve watched talk about connecting to the power distribution board CN6..

You have the new updated versions which are much better to use on the service port since they are not drawing power from the Pinball boards. On the Spike machines they are behind the translite on the right side on the bottom.

#3655 5 years ago
Quoted from Kenz:

[quoted image]

I see that your machine does not have the service port. No problem,the best thing to do is to run the Pin Stadium power adapter plug end outside the back of the hinge area of your backbox. I circled it in green.

Then all you will need to do is simply get a USA to Europe adapter and you will be all set. Here is what you will need: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001EB26MO/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_awdb_t1_nJMpCb7QRFSM0

The Pin Stadium power supply supports the 220v too. I hope this helps!!! Let me know if you have any other questions. You can email me directly at [email protected]

87F704A0-F968-4FB0-A07B-477BB608F0E4 (resized).jpeg87F704A0-F968-4FB0-A07B-477BB608F0E4 (resized).jpeg
#3656 5 years ago

Final day of final testing of Fusion is complete. It’s even better than I had expected. Announcement of initial small run and pricing coming very very soon!!! Keep an eye out here.

68B7AB00-5C5E-4CA4-958E-CC37B932C08E (resized).jpeg68B7AB00-5C5E-4CA4-958E-CC37B932C08E (resized).jpeg
#3657 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Final day of final testing of Fusion is complete. It’s even better than I had expected. Announcement of initial small run and pricing coming very very soon!!! Keep an eye out here.
[quoted image]

I received several messages asking what this is exactly. So that you are seeing is the Pin Stadium with the UV+Glow and Orion’s Belt (multi colored Wifi flashers) and Invisi-Shield all combined into one slimline pair of light bars for a factory stealth look.

It’s the best of both worlds literally. Everyone has been waiting for this and I really appreciate all of the input/suggestions. You guys are fueling progression with your comments and I’m happy to deliver. It’s your dream setup that you guys have asked for. From the production side for me it’s much more involved but well worth its weight in gold. Thank you!!

Stay tuned....

#3658 5 years ago

Great news guys! After a lot of hard work and redesigning, Pin Stadium Fusion is finally here and officially in production as of today!

They are going to go fast, so if you are interested I would suggest getting your order in as soon as you can.  This initial run is limited to the first 30 customers, as I am regulating this due to current high production volume at the Pin Stadium factory with normal orders coming in. This is so I can keep up and deliver all products in a timely fashion.

Pin Stadium Fusion combines the following:

Pin Stadium WiFi GI Lighting System
UV+Glow Flasher
Orion's Belt: Multi Colored WiFi Flasher System
Invisi-Shield

Pricing: $399.95

This means you get UV+Glow and Invisi-Shield for Free, and $60 off Orion's Belt which is a total savings of $140.  This is an "All In One" solution with that ever popular stealth factory appearance. Delivery time is 4 weeks or less.

Thank you again everyone for your continued support and I feel confident that you will be extremely pleased with the results after installing them in your machine. After all this is your creation based upon customer feedback and input! Get ready for an amazing light show that will knock your socks off guaranteed!

Here is the link to order: https://pinstadium.com/product/pin-stadium-fusion/

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at: [email protected]

--

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinstadium_fusion (resized).pngpinstadium_fusion (resized).png

#3659 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Great news guys! After a lot of hard work and redesigning, Pin Stadium Fusion is finally here and officially in production as of today!
They are going to go fast, so if you are interested I would suggest getting your order in as soon as you can.  This initial run is limited to the first 30 customers, as I am regulating this due to current high production volume at the Pin Stadium factory with normal orders coming in. This is so I can keep up and deliver all products in a timely fashion.
UV+Glow Flasher
This means you get UV+Glow and Invisi-Shield for Free, and $60 off Orion's Belt which is a total savings of $140.  This is an "All In One" solution with that ever popular stealth factory appearance. Delivery time is 4 weeks or less.
Thank you again everyone for your continued support and I feel confident that you will be extremely pleased with the results after installing them in your machine. After all this is your creation based upon customer feedback and input! Get ready for an amazing light show that will knock your socks off guaranteed!
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image]

A few have asked when they are going to be sold out how will you know? As long as the website takes your order for the Fusion then you are good. I will also post something up here.

#3660 5 years ago

Ordered for my Stern Star Trek Pro.

Love both the PinStadium and Orion’s Belt on my Star Wars machine... I’ve seen a few photos with it on ST...

Can’t wait!

Thanks Scott

Quoted from pinstadium:

UV+Glow Flasher
--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
[quoted image]

#3661 5 years ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

Ordered for my Stern Star Trek Pro.
Love both the PinStadium and Orion’s Belt on my Star Wars machine... I’ve seen a few photos with it on ST...
Can’t wait!
Thanks Scott

Awesome!! Thank you for your order and I’m glad that you got to see them in person on your Star Wars. Very cool and I appreciate you supporting the product. You will be very happy with the results and you are going to have quite the light show in your ST. Can’t wait to see and hear what you think once you get them installed.

#3662 5 years ago

Pin Stadium Fusion seems to be the preferred combination of products for customers, it has received a tremendous response. However there have been several questions about that product itself and how it works. In case this is your first time hearing about Pin Stadium or for Pin Stadium Fusion, here is an explanation:

1. Pin Stadium is known for it's tremendous GI (General Illumination) results on the playfield. It takes older and newer games to the next level, really bringing alive the playfield artwork, visibility of the ball, and removes the glare from the glass (among many other benefits listed on the www.pinstadium.com website). You can control the brightness and colors through the Pin Stadium app on your phone through WiFi.

2. UV+Glow flasher option has been extremely popular and rarely does a Pin Stadium get ordered without them simply because of the dazzling effect it brings to the playfield when you connect it to your desired flasher bulb on your game.

3. Invisi-Shield makes the lights stealth from the side so that you don't see the light source of the Pin Stadium GI lights. This create a 100% stealth factory look.

4. Orion's Belt has been the companion product to Pin Stadium. This is due to the love for the UV+Glow the customer's wanted even more colors options to add to the flasher color palette of their lighting for their machines, while also wanting full control over brightness levels. Orion's Belt lets you trigger from 4 additional flashers on your machine and you can program them through the Pin Stadium app to be whatever color you would like.

These 4 products/features have all been merged together with Pin Stadium Fusion. It is an All-In-One system for a very sleek, compact, and factory look that will save you a considerable amount if you were to purchase these all separately. Keep in mind you can add the Invisi-Shield and Orion's Belt to your machine at anytime to get these features and the Pin Stadium GI/UV+Glow will always be available for those of you that still would like that core product for your machines.

I hope this helps to answer those questions and especially to those of you who are now just hearing about the products too.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

fusion_pinstadium3 (resized).pngfusion_pinstadium3 (resized).png
#3663 5 years ago

Here are the recommended settings for IMDN Fusion or Orion’s Belt:
Flasher# Description
1. Left spinner Green
2. Left lighting bolt White
3. Sarcophagus lock Red
4. Right lighting bolt Blue
I spent some time really setting this up for the best result for you guys installing these. It’s a very impressive combination for all of the modes. Then it really shines during Sarcophagus lock, Mummy multiball, and Fear of the Dark. Wow!!

#3664 5 years ago

I can vouch for the IMDN light show!

What are the recommended flashers for Star Wars?
I think it would make sense to Orion's Belt on that and put Fusion on Metallica when it arrives. I already have Power Blades on MET, so the lower profile is preferred.

#3665 5 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

I think it would make sense to Orion's Belt on that and put Fusion on Metallica when it arrives. I already have Power Blades on MET, so the lower profile is preferred.

We need to ask Ponzie where he triggers them from and what colors on which flashers. Can you post up here where you chose to install them and recommended colors?

#3666 5 years ago

Anyone have a TNA with pinstadiums willing to upload a video?

#3667 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Anyone have a TNA with pinstadiums willing to upload a video?

I found a video that a customer sent me and just uploaded it now. Ilushka85 helped me figure out the connections on it for the GI and UV+Glow last year. Very impressive and he said he loves it. Since then the TNA guys have been installing a then like mad on their machines. Very popular machine for the Pin Stadiums. The UV+Glow is just perfect for the colors on the playfield. The GI synchronization is very tight as it should be, especially for this amazing light show on TNA!!

Zach ZMeny from SDTM put them on his just recently too. Feel free to message either of them and as them what they think

#3668 5 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

I wanted to let you all know that the Pin Stadium recommended settings Pinball Database is up and available for you all to add your recommended settings for your machines for Pin Stadium or Orion's Belt: https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-search/

If you guys could take some time and start helping me to populate this database that would be awesome. I will be utilizing this in future Pin Stadium app updates once it's ready. Thank you.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

pinstadium_pinball_database (resized).pngpinstadium_pinball_database (resized).png
#3669 5 years ago

Today Pin Stadium announces worldwide sponsorship and support for the IFPA tournaments and also there is a brief interview with Trent Augenstein (ranked #6 in the world at the moment) and IFPA New England’s tournament director Joseph Lemire. They give their take on how they see the IFPA benefiting from partnering with Pin Stadium. Check it out when you get it moment:

http://eepurl.com/gepsD9

The IFPA runs thousands of events each year and is headed up by President Josh Sharpe, Vice President Zach Sharpe, Co-Chairman Roger Sharpe and Steven Epstein, Commissioner Brian Woodard, Director Adam Becker.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

46CAC24C-73A6-4FD3-9C84-EF1FA7A8B6D3 (resized).png46CAC24C-73A6-4FD3-9C84-EF1FA7A8B6D3 (resized).png

#3670 5 years ago

Here is a great Live demonstration of the Pin Stadium on a GOTG with Pin Stadiums VS a stock GOTG.

https://www.facebook.com/252932118514804/posts/544542782687068/

#3671 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are the recommended settings for IMDN Fusion or Orion’s Belt:
Flasher# Description
1. Left spinner Green
2. Left lighting bolt White
3. Sarcophagus lock Red
4. Right lighting bolt Blue
I spent some time really setting this up for the best result for you guys installing these. It’s a very impressive combination for all of the modes. Then it really shines during Sarcophagus lock, Mummy multiball, and Fear of the Dark. Wow!!

Are you now recommending connecting OB Trigger #3 to Flasher 170 (Sarcophagus Flash) or Flasher 168 (Lock Flash which is on the center node board) as opposed to Flasher 165 (Spot Left) Scott?

#3672 5 years ago
Quoted from Cyberrocker:

Are you now recommending connecting OB Trigger #3 to Flasher 170 (Sarcophagus Flash) or Flasher 168 (Lock Flash which is on the center node board) as opposed to Flasher 165 (Spot Left) Scott?

Yes Flasher 165 is correct (not 170) and that hasn’t changed. Sorry if that was confusing in any way. Here is the color coding and positions. Yellow represents white.
B16FD1AF-FB95-4A4C-B970-BF9C7310E385 (resized).jpegB16FD1AF-FB95-4A4C-B970-BF9C7310E385 (resized).jpeg

#3673 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes Flasher 165 is correct (not 170) and that hasn’t changed. Sorry if that was confusing in any way. Here is the color coding and positions. Yellow represents white.
[quoted image]

Cheers Scott, thanks for clearing that up for me.

#3674 5 years ago
Quoted from Cyberrocker:

Cheers Scott, thanks for clearing that up for me.

No problem and glad that helped.

#3675 5 years ago

Time and time again I have had a lot of customers who have spent a tremendous amount of time getting nice high quality LED's in their machines with the pure intent of improving theirs games. We hear a lot about Color Bomb or GI Fails, but nobody sets out to do this intentionally. The issue is the separation of these GI "islands" where there are gaps "dark spots" with lighting between those sections. So many have found the fix to this is installing Pin Stadiums as it brings everything together and makes all of that hard work of your LED jobs well worth it.
color_bomb (resized).pngcolor_bomb (resized).png

#3676 5 years ago

Here are the GI and recommended flasher connections for Deadpool. A lot of installs recently on this machine so I figured I would post it up here.

4FEF9778-493D-400E-8B8D-FBB320CB5E8F (resized).jpeg4FEF9778-493D-400E-8B8D-FBB320CB5E8F (resized).jpegAEC7D5A3-2AF4-4249-A0FA-76ACC3DD5FEA (resized).jpegAEC7D5A3-2AF4-4249-A0FA-76ACC3DD5FEA (resized).jpeg
#3677 5 years ago

Here are some pics of Tron that several have asked about and also a video of them in action:

468F747A-EA8F-4E28-AA2A-E7E673B27876 (resized).jpeg468F747A-EA8F-4E28-AA2A-E7E673B27876 (resized).jpeg
#3678 5 years ago

Current top seller for Pin Stadiums no other than MBR. Check out Robertstone0407 MBRLE with artwork popping like crazy. Ask him if it’s worth it!

33ED4F97-8902-4CD1-88AB-C76456AED797 (resized).jpeg33ED4F97-8902-4CD1-88AB-C76456AED797 (resized).jpeg
#3679 5 years ago
48521B73-AE38-4D2B-A87B-C01D26E5B1A6 (resized).jpeg48521B73-AE38-4D2B-A87B-C01D26E5B1A6 (resized).jpegFF13473C-941E-476A-AA00-94C774B45B8D (resized).jpegFF13473C-941E-476A-AA00-94C774B45B8D (resized).jpeg
#3680 5 years ago

Here are some good Before and After pics of Star Wars. Dwight has even ordered a set for his SWLE! What an incredible game and the results with the GI improvement and also the UV+Glow on this game is superb!

05089029-4756-46A7-9D0F-C2E75F488FEE (resized).jpeg05089029-4756-46A7-9D0F-C2E75F488FEE (resized).jpeg
#3681 5 years ago

I have pinstadium lights on my GB pro, and I am wondering ...
I have a SW premium with mirror blades, can I add pinstadium light with the mirror blades? or is it too much light and too tight of a squeezes when moving the playfield up ?

#3682 5 years ago
Quoted from kingau:

I have pinstadium lights on my GB pro, and I am wondering ...
I have a SW premium with mirror blades, can I add pinstadium light with the mirror blades? or is it too much light and too tight of a squeezes when moving the playfield up ?

The HD Magna Mounts, which come standard with all Pin Stadiums now will clear with no problem. Also the mirror blades will be not make the lights too bright nor will you see them reflecting off them. I designed them to be compatible with them and with no distractions.

#3683 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are some good Before and After pics of Star Wars. Dwight has even ordered a set for his SWLE! What an incredible game and the results with the GI improvement and also the UV+Glow on this game is superb!

While there are "darker" games out there, Pinstadium takes SW to a whole new level! It was the first game that I installed them on. I recently added Orion's Belt and the it's like it was meant to be. Being able to hone in on the "deep space blue" color is just what the Jedi ordered!

#3684 5 years ago

Super impressed with Monster Bash Remake, it has been done with the highest quality. The Pin Stadiums are an excellent compliment to this machine's light show. Just ask anyone that has the machine and has installed Pin Stadiums on them. If you are thinking about an MBR, you will be very very pleased! https://www.chicago-gaming.com/coinop/monster-bash

monster_bash2 (resized).pngmonster_bash2 (resized).png
#3685 5 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

While there are "darker" games out there, Pinstadium takes SW to a whole new level! It was the first game that I installed them on. I recently added Orion's Belt and the it's like it was meant to be. Being able to hone in on the "deep space blue" color is just what the Jedi ordered!

Nice!! That’s great that you installed them on SW and saw the “pop” in the color. I can’t remember, did you post up your settings and connection locations for SW? I would love to document this. If you have time could you post them on this? https://pinstadium.com/installation-instructions-search/

Just do a search for SW then click “add”. Thanks.

#3686 5 years ago

What "feature" set is recommended for the MBR LE?

#3687 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

What "feature" set is recommended for the MBR LE?

Pin Stadium GI Module/UV+Glow/Invisi-Shield is the best combo for MBR

#3688 5 years ago

Pin Stadium lights are great. This is a test reply.

#3689 5 years ago

Just got Pinball stadium lightsfor my Iron Maiden and it's absolutely incredible. I hooked the flasher to the ramp which pulses when Eddie is ready for a mode and the whole machine pulses in blue. The ramp is in red but the machine pumps blue lights telling you to go for the main ramp. Total killer light show. This is by far the best mod you can do for your pin. You can play it in the dark and totally see every shot and ball. I have the UV glow which is essential for the modes. Videos or pictures suck of what it really looks like. Seriously, you need to try these out as it will change your world. My wife said it's not like the same machine.... Agreed, it's a total game changer. Seriously, don't wait another minute as this is the best mod I have ever seen and I've spend thousands on mods, LEDs, characters, speakers, subwoofers, and plastics.... This is the First mod you should do!!! Enjoy and happy playing. Cheers!!

#3690 5 years ago

And now on with the show! CFTBL is an ideal candidate for Pinstadium. Before/After
I think I'll brighten up ToM today!

CFTBL Before (resized).jpgCFTBL Before (resized).jpgCFTBL After (resized).jpgCFTBL After (resized).jpg

#3691 5 years ago

It's a great day for jousting if your name is Sir Loin of Beef! Check out this Before/After. Mmmm....human burgers!

MMR Before (resized).jpgMMR Before (resized).jpgMMR After (resized).jpgMMR After (resized).jpg
#3692 5 years ago
Quoted from JBalling:

Just got Pinball stadium lightsfor my Iron Maiden and it's absolutely incredible. I hooked the flasher to the ramp which pulses when Eddie is ready for a mode and the whole machine pulses in blue. The ramp is in red but the machine pumps blue lights telling you to go for the main ramp. Total killer light show. This is by far the best mod you can do for your pin. You can play it in the dark and totally see every shot and ball. I have the UV glow which is essential for the modes. Videos or pictures suck of what it really looks like. Seriously, you need to try these out as it will change your world. My wife said it's not like the same machine.... Agreed, it's a total game changer. Seriously, don't wait another minute as this is the best mod I have ever seen and I've spend thousands on mods, LEDs, characters, speakers, subwoofers, and plastics.... This is the First mod you should do!!! Enjoy and happy playing. Cheers!!

Hey thank you so much for posting that up and going in such depth about the product and the reasons that you like it. I appreciate it. Welcome to Pinside also as it looks like you are a new user. I’ve seen pictures of your machines and they look amazing and now I’m glad that you feel they look even better with the Pin Stadium installed. Thank you for your support of the product. Enjoy those lights!!

#3693 5 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

And now on with the show! CFTBL is an ideal candidate for Pinstadium. Before/After
I think I'll brighten yo ToM today!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Look at that artwork pop like crazy on CFTBL!!

#3694 5 years ago
reimagined (resized).pngreimagined (resized).png
#3695 5 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

It's a great day for jousting if your name is Sir Loin of Beef! Check out this Before/After. Mmmm....human burgers!

That’s a huge difference and that machine is one of the top sellers for Pin Stadiums. Thanks for sharing this with us and showing what is possible!!

#3696 5 years ago

Welcome to the Theatre of Magic! Talk about breathing new life into a game!

ToM Before (resized).jpgToM Before (resized).jpgToM After (resized).jpgToM After (resized).jpg

#3697 5 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

Welcome to the Theatre of Magic! Talk about breathing new life into a game!

Your TOM looks incredible !!!!

#3698 5 years ago

I just installed a Pin Stadium on my Riverboat Gambler game and couldn’t be happier. I set the white brightness at 60% and the colors at green or yellow. It has Invisi-Shields and they work great. I won this setup from the TWIP (This Week in Pinball) Facebook page drawing but would have bought it anyway eventually.

609C6579-440F-459D-9033-0E65A3EE7FAE.jpeg609C6579-440F-459D-9033-0E65A3EE7FAE.jpegD2033268-35AC-4788-8EB4-24060650260E (resized).jpegD2033268-35AC-4788-8EB4-24060650260E (resized).jpeg5D098E9C-A4DF-4C17-A619-C6C2F23B8B95.jpeg5D098E9C-A4DF-4C17-A619-C6C2F23B8B95.jpeg8F45EFAB-8FAA-40A5-A513-9BEBF8DF5360.jpeg8F45EFAB-8FAA-40A5-A513-9BEBF8DF5360.jpeg
#3699 5 years ago

I know some will disagree, but I really love seeing the PinStadiums on older games. Just really seems to bring them up to modern standards. But I never was a fan of incandescents so there is that. Like was said above, they really breath life into older games for me.

#3700 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinmagicman:

I just installed a Pin Stadium on my Riverboat Gambler game and couldn’t be happier. I set the white brightness at 60% and the colors at green or yellow. It has Invisi-Shields and they work great. I won this setup from the TWIP (This Week in Pinball) Facebook page drawing but would have bought it anyway eventually.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I agree, it is really cool to see them on the vintage machines too. This is the first Riverboat Gambler with Pin Stadiums!! Your machine really represents them well. Also congrats on winning the set from TWIP www.thisweekinpinball.com For those of you wondering how he won, he automatically was signed up by sponsoring Jeff at TWIP. https://www.patreon.com/TWIP

Pretty amazing website!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

There are 8,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/74?hl=davijc02 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.