***New Pin Stadium Official Announcement!!!

(Topic ID: 186589)

***New Pin Stadium Official Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3,675 posts
  • 357 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 125 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 24 votes
    26%
  • Love them(own them) 45 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 25 votes
    27%

(94 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,143 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

color_bomb (resized).png
B16FD1AF-FB95-4A4C-B970-BF9C7310E385 (resized).jpeg
46CAC24C-73A6-4FD3-9C84-EF1FA7A8B6D3 (resized).png
pinstadium_pinball_database (resized).png
fusion_pinstadium3 (resized).png
pinstadium_fusion (resized).png
68B7AB00-5C5E-4CA4-958E-CC37B932C08E (resized).jpeg
87F704A0-F968-4FB0-A07B-477BB608F0E4 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
60C1C362-9F1E-415C-BBE2-A85D2D32361C (resized).png
munster_fade (resized).png
CB140484-16B7-4DBD-9CE7-8F2647CDBCF4 (resized).jpeg
50A400F3-9F90-421B-8B47-277FA4153688 (resized).jpeg
munsters2 (resized).png
B1023E80-8FF1-4E14-98E5-9028F5BE2517 (resized).jpeg

There are 3675 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 74.
#3601 19 days ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

I did a search on Batman 66 in this thread and only saw one suggestion for the UVglow and that was the center Pop bumper. Just curious since that was a year ago if anyone else has found a better location as I am getting ready to install my new set on BM66
Thanks

There are other spots but I find the pop flasher still the best option. Cool effect but the flash wow is over when the ball is back in the players area so well balanced. PS on BM66 is a No brainer! Looks Absolutely amazing and one of the best mods I added. (well almost the best....lol) The art on this game just lends perfectly to PS.

#3602 19 days ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

I did a search on Batman 66 in this thread and only saw one suggestion for the UVglow and that was the center Pop bumper. Just curious since that was a year ago if anyone else has found a better location as I am getting ready to install my new set on BM66
Thanks

I tried using the bat signal as the flasher trigger but it wasn’t As good as the pop bumper one. However with the new software update and lighting effects changes, I have not tried another location. It would be worth digging into the manual and looking at the flasher locations and try triggering from a new one that nobody’s trying. Let me know what you find out. Could find something really cool!

#3603 19 days ago

This may help:

142 Left Slingshot Flash
143 Right Slingshot Flash
144 Bat Symbol Flash
146 Crane Pos.#1 Home
147 Pop Bumper Flash
148 Back Panel Flash
149 Crane Flash
150 Turntable Reactor Flash

F256D154-F064-4449-AB08-E32E1F0825B0 (resized).jpeg
#3604 19 days ago

Just received this picture of a No Good Gophers (NGG). A good customer of Pin Stadium sent this over this evening who said he really loved the results of them on his machine.

I have never seen this translite before.

D4DBB111-B4C9-4AB7-B0F8-E936CD256E9D (resized).jpeg
#3605 18 days ago

Any pics of jackbot with them?

#3607 18 days ago

1088AE0D-1CD4-4FB5-8BFC-8CAB20D71909 (resized).png
#3608 18 days ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Anyone try PantStadium?

I love the video and I want to buy a set. That’s seriously hilarious!!

#3609 18 days ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Any pics of jackbot with them?

Yes here is a post from a customer who installed them and said he loves them on Jackbot!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/54#post-4573162

5B3ED41B-E93E-4592-8D97-CB5DA3AFA1AE (resized).jpeg
#3610 18 days ago

At EXPO ( possibly tpf ) there will he wearable battery powered versions!

Quoted from pinstadium:

I love the video and I want to buy a set. That’s seriously hilarious!!

#3611 18 days ago

Get ready for Munsters, convert your black and white playfield to amazing colors and add visibility while maintaining that haunting look. This is going to be amazing and can't wait for the UV+Glow flasher effect on this playfield. WOW!!

munsters (resized).png
#3613 17 days ago

Here is a great Before & After of Martin’s Star Trek LE from: http://www.head2headpinball.com/

He said it’s his pride and joy. Now he loves it even more.

Also the Jason and Chris from Slap Save Podcast: https://slapsave.podbean.com/

They are recent converters to the Pin Stadium family, and in the last podcast they asked if the Pin Stadiums fit in Star Trek LE and with the asteroid toys you mentioned too. YES!!!
sdtminstl
28B2523E-5C29-4D43-9BCA-B97546C10B19 (resized).jpeg

#3614 16 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is a great Before & After of Martin’s Star Trek LE from: http://www.head2headpinball.com/
He said it’s his pride and joy. Now he loves it even more.
Also the Jason and Chris from Slap Save Podcast: https://slapsave.podbean.com/
They are recent converters to the Pin Stadium family, and in the last podcast they asked if the Pin Stadiums fit in Star Trek LE and with the asteroid toys you mentioned too. YES!!!
sdtminstl stljason[quoted image]

kidchrisso Whoa Chris. Here is your answer. I am still waiting on my ST LE but this will be done for sure when I get it!

#3615 16 days ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

kidchrisso Whoa Chris. Here is your answer. I am still waiting on my ST LE but this will be done for sure when I get it!

Yep, it makes that artwork pop like crazy. I have them on my STLE too. Can’t wait for you guys to install them and to hear what you think!!

#3616 16 days ago

New Pinstadium lights are making a huge difference on my batman 66. Pictures with and without!

819EA0E6-C93D-4FF5-B11E-224BFBFC9E39 (resized).jpegB1023E80-8FF1-4E14-98E5-9028F5BE2517 (resized).jpeg
#3617 16 days ago

Anybody having issues with Wi-Fi connections? At least once a game on my Iron Maiden the connection fails and I get a fade of all the colors until I trap a ball and "add Pin Stadium" to reset it. I have another set on a different game, 2 games away, and this has never been an issue.

#3618 16 days ago
Quoted from RedDragons5:

Anybody having issues with Wi-Fi connections? At least once a game on my Iron Maiden the connection fails and I get a fade of all the colors until I trap a ball and "add Pin Stadium" to reset it. I have another set on a different game, 2 games away, and this has never been an issue.

When your UV flashers go off does it dim all lights to black and then fade back up? Or does your GI lights stay on?

#3619 16 days ago
Quoted from RedDragons5:

It sounds like a power connection issue. I would re-check to make sure it’s seated securely in the service port or maybe the power supply is acting up. Email me at scott@pinstadium.com and let me know so I can help.

#3620 16 days ago
Quoted from rodcom:

New Pinstadium lights are making a huge difference on my batman 66. Pictures with and without!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow!! Those pics really do a good job representing the transformation on that game. Looks so good!!! I’m glad you are happy and enjoying them. Thank you for your support!

#3621 16 days ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

When your UV flashers go off does it dim all lights to black and then fade back up? Or does your GI lights stay on?

It dims to black....but not all the time. Kinda weird. It depends on where I have the setting on the color wheel. If it's near the white (center) it dims. If it's to the outer it doesn't.

#3622 16 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

It sounds like a power connection issue. I would re-check to make sure it’s seated securely in the service port or maybe the power supply is acting up. Email me at scott@pinstadium.com and let me know so I can help.

Ill take a look in the morning. You're always on top of things....thanks, Scott!

#3623 16 days ago

Hey Scott,
Just wanted to say the pinstadium+UV is absolutely perfect on my MBrLE. I was a bit worried at first about drowning out the LE RGB lighting, but no it looks perfect. The tap location for the GI is perfect. and the UV on the Frank flashers... Brilliant! They are the perfect color and respond absolutely on cue to the "sparking" electricity, lighting the entire playfield in just the right way.. the flashes, the electric pulsing... my goodness you'd think this setup was made specifically for MBR alone!

I couldn't help but make a post about it on the MBr owners thread.. hopefully i won't get flamed for it too bad over there (i think there was a bit of repeat pinstadium posting there a while back?) but my goodness its just perfect. I do hope though it will draw more attention and more will appreciate it. Win/Win all around.
Hope you've had a chance to experience it!
Cheers!

#3624 16 days ago
Quoted from RedDragons5:

Ill take a look in the morning. You're always on top of things....thanks, Scott!

No problem at all. Always glad to help!

#3625 16 days ago
Quoted from elf70:

Hey Scott,
Just wanted to say the pinstadium+UV is absolutely perfect on my MBrLE. I was a bit worried at first about drowning out the LE RGB lighting, but no it looks perfect. The tap location for the GI is perfect. and the UV on the Frank flashers... Brilliant! They are the perfect color and respond absolutely on cue to the "sparking" electricity, lighting the entire playfield in just the right way.. the flashes, the electric pulsing... my goodness you'd think this setup was made specifically for MBR alone!
I couldn't help but make a post about it on the MBr owners thread.. hopefully i won't get flamed for it too bad over there (i think there was a bit of repeat pinstadium posting there a while back?) but my goodness its just perfect. I do hope though it will draw more attention and more will appreciate it. Win/Win all around.
Hope you've had a chance to experience it!
Cheers!

I’m very excited to see this feedback from you on MBRLE. The key was to find the perfect point to tap the RGB on this machine an thanks to a very wise customer, we were fortunate to find that location. There’s always a sweet spot on these new games with RGB GI lighting when there is not a standard white bulb. Most machine have both, but as you stated MBRLE was just RGB.

Thank you for taking the time to post this I depth review and also to be so excited to post it up around on the MBR thread. I think you will being them a great justice by giving them the opportunity to install them on that machine to take it to the next level. As always I appreciate you as very good customer and being active in this thread.

I know exactly what you are seeing on MBRLE and how the UV+Glow ignites the playfield with Franky!!

#3626 13 days ago

Well Munsters is finally here and it really looks like an amazing game. Great job Stern and the Pin Stadium are really going to compliment it very well. The UV+Glow is sure to be a hit with this theme!

munsters2 (resized).png
#3627 13 days ago

If anybody is on the fence about Pinstadium’s, please don’t be. I have Pinstadium’s in all my machines and it truly is night and day. In my opinion, invisi-glass is no longer needed. Pinstadium’s eliminate the glare. To top it off, Scott at Pinstadium has the best customer service in the industry, maybe any industry. Seriously. If you have an issue, he follows up within minutes. In the beginning, when I first started hearing about Pinstadium’s, I thought it was a joke and a waste of money. Wow, I couldn’t have been more wrong. Pinstadium’s really have brought pinball to a new level. You can see the ball so much better and actually see the playfield and appreciate the artwork. With no glare! Thanks for what you have done for the hobby Scott. Kuddos!!!

#3628 13 days ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

If anybody is on the fence about Pinstadium’s, please don’t be. I have Pinstadium’s in all my machines and it truly is night and day. In my opinion, invisi-glass is no longer needed. Pinstadium’s eliminate the glare. To top it off, Scott at Pinstadium has the best customer service in the industry, maybe any industry. Seriously. If you have an issue, he follows up within minutes. In the beginning, when I first started hearing about Pinstadium’s, I thought it was a joke and a waste of money. Wow, I couldn’t have been more wrong. Pinstadium’s really have brought pinball to a new level. You can see the ball so much better and actually see the playfield and appreciate the artwork. With no glare! Thanks for what you have done for the hobby Scott. Kuddos!!!

Well I am very honored to read this post and I really think it's awesome that you feel this way. In the beginning when I was building Pin Stadiums for myself (when they didn't even have a name) these were all of the reasons (the ones you mentioned above) I built them. Little did I know that many others felt the same way and needed the same thing I did. What blows my mind is that people like yourself that care so much about the product and that are as enthusiastic about as I am. Thank you for being such a loyal supporter of Pin Stadiums. I think you are have at least 10 or more of them, wow!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#3629 12 days ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Couldnt agree more.
He’s one of a kind and so is his product.

#3630 12 days ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Couldnt agree more.
He’s one of a kind and so is his product.

Thank you fine sir!! I very much appreciate you and how much you have supported Pin Stadium with all of your orders. Man, you are great and if you need anything let me know.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#3631 11 days ago

Long awaited...... Customer and industry professional input designed. In comes "Pin Stadium Fusion" from the farthest reaches of the galaxy. Our new flagship product has been created for your enjoyment!

#3632 11 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Long awaited...... Customer and industry professional input designed. In comes "Pin Stadium Fusion" from the farthest reaches of the galaxy. Our new flagship product has been created for your enjoyment![quoted image]

Oooh! Is it all in one? That’s cool. Low profile...I like it.

#3633 11 days ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Oooh! Is it all in one? That’s cool. Low profile...I like it.

Yes it’s the best of both worlds, you get Pin Stadium GI, the popular UV+Glow, and now full color changing flashers from Orion’s Belt in one slim profile factory look stealth system. It’s also much more cost effective than buying both Pin Stadiums and Orion’s Belt separately. I’m going to do a small initial run of them very very soon. More details to come on Fusion.

#3634 11 days ago

I have had many recent inquiries about how and if the Pin Stadiums do with RFM. Here they are at even 100% brightness and the hologram is fully intact. I would of course recommend dialing down the brightness settings in the Pin Stadium app to something more eerie and dark to match the theme. That will still give you superb playfield lighting compared the original dark factory lights.

50A400F3-9F90-421B-8B47-277FA4153688 (resized).jpeg
#3635 11 days ago

So it will have a GI hookup, UV glow hookup and 4 other flasher hookups all in one?

#3636 10 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So it will have a GI hookup, UV glow hookup and 4 other flasher hookups all in one?

Yes it will have it all in one!

#3637 10 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes it will have it all in one!

And will that be the only option going forward or can you buy pinstadium or the belt separately still?

#3638 10 days ago

I just ordered the Pin Stadium GI, UV+Glow, and shield yesterday. Should I have waited for this product???

#3639 10 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

And will that be the only option going forward or can you buy pinstadium or the belt separately still?

You will still be able to have them separate also.

#3640 10 days ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

I just ordered the Pin Stadium GI, UV+Glow, and shield yesterday. Should I have waited for this product???

Thats a wise question and a lesson in marketing. Do not advertise a lower cost improved and combined product until its ready to ship. Really stifles sales and confuses interests. (more then the robot marketing posters do. lol) JK!!

#3641 10 days ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Quoted from Yelobird:

Thats a wise question and a lesson in marketing. Do not advertise a lower cost improved and combined product until its ready to ship. Really stifles sales and confuses interests. (more then the robot marketing posters do. lol) JK!!

At some point a new product will have to arise and there’s no better time than now.

This is not a replacement to Pin Stadiums, so no worries you can never go wrong with just ordering them. It’s lower cost to have the Orion’s Belt features versus buying it separate if they are combined at checkout when you add Fusion. But the Pin Stadium Fusion is a more of an investment in total. I will supply the pricing of Fusion shortly.

This is for the person looking to step it up even further that wants the add-on the features of Orion’s Belt (multiple color changing customizable flashers) into one unit AKA Fusion, they can!

So for those who have Pin Stadiums they still will have the option later to buy Orion’s Belt separately as a stand alone companion product for now, to compliment their existing Pin Stadium set up.

So here are the options that will be available once Fusion goes on sale:

1. Pin Stadium with UV+Glow (as normal)
2. Orion’s Belt (as normal)
3. Pin Stadium Fusion (which is 1 and 2 combined into one light bar)

Fusion will be part of the selectable add-on options at checkout when ordering Pin Stadiums. Choices are good !!

I’m always trying to improve the products and to take your input to make you guys even happier!

#3642 10 days ago

I had some recent requests for Batman 66 (BM66) Before & Afters. Posting them up here too yelobird can attest to this. Plus with his mods on your games under the lights, is a sight to see! https://themodcouplepinball.com/

CB140484-16B7-4DBD-9CE7-8F2647CDBCF4 (resized).jpeg

#3643 10 days ago

Next option, diffuser with GI only version!! Haha

A girl can dream can’t she?

#3644 10 days ago

Pin Stadiums and Munsters, many are ordering now to have them waiting for this really impressive machine Stern has given us. Very exciting!!

munster_fade (resized).png
#3645 9 days ago

Would be super interested in this when you do the run.
Want to outfit my Stern ST with one!!

Love the work Scott!

Steve

Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes it’s the best of both worlds, you get Pin Stadium GI, the popular UV+Glow, and now full color changing flashers from Orion’s Belt in one slim profile factory look stealth system. It’s also much more cost effective than buying both Pin Stadiums and Orion’s Belt separately. I’m going to do a small initial run of them very very soon. More details to come on Fusion.

#3646 9 days ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

Would be super interested in this when you do the run.
Want to outfit my Stern ST with one!!
Love the work Scott!
Steve

Steve,

Okay that’s great! I am going to do a small run of them to start just so I can keep up with the normal Pin Stadium volume. Stay tuned here as I suspect they may be gobbled up rather fast.

I have some footage of Stern Star Trek with the Orion’s Belt installed and Pin Stadiums on Martin’s ST from Head2Head Pinball. So this is what you can expect but in one unit with Pin Stadium Fusion:

Here is a Twitch clip of them in action: https://clips.twitch.tv/AuspiciousObesePuddingKappaClaus
60C1C362-9F1E-415C-BBE2-A85D2D32361C (resized).png

#3647 9 days ago

Any update on the LED PS defusers? Anxiously waiting on that release.

#3648 9 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Any update on the LED PS defusers? Anxiously waiting on that release.

Yes, making some fine tuning adjustments behind the scenes still on the Photon Mergers. I will definitely post when those are ready.

As a reminder to everyone these will be able to be added to your existing Pin Stadiums.

#3649 8 days ago

A few have asked to see actual footage of the Pin Stadiums on BM66. Here you go!

#3650 6 days ago

My Pin Stadiums came with a plug and cable for I guess the service port. However I’m installing them on a spike machine and the videos I’ve watched talk about connecting to the power distribution board CN6..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 189.99
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.50
Playfield - Decals
The MOD Couple
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 24.95
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
£ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 23.00
$ 244.99
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3675 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 74.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside