(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 165.
#301 6 years ago
Quoted from Brazy:

All of us here are pinball lovers and when we see a pin we appreciate the artwork involved so like you say on MM.. it's a kickass theme and looks great so when you can get rid of spotlights and hot/dark spots and really SEE the playfield it makes for a much better experience for sure. ST is perfect example, not the most amazing art yes but it is bright on the realm of pins and pin stadium lights make it a nice even coat over the whole pin. You will simply get more customers when they see it first hand.. that's my opinion at least.

I like the way you explain it as an even coat, which exactly what it does. I'll have to remember that term when explaining it to others at the shows.

#302 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-DOOD:

These look terrific! Great for competitive players like myself, I like to see every aspect of the playfield!

Thanks and you are correct, this will help tremendously with giving 100% visibility at all times of the pinball when playing. No more light/dark hot spots like driving in and out of tunnels on a sunny day. Your eye can track the pinball and you can focus on your next 3 shots.

I have experienced consistent higher scoring in my own experiences and I received the same comment from many at the shows too saying the same thing. Bigbossfan played the Pin Stadium TWD Premium at the VFW show and said this:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/4#post-3755062

He also smoked my GC score, but ordered tons of Pin Stadium kits for his collection after playing so I think we are even

Another big benefit I have not mentioned is that when the playfield is illuminated so well under the glass with our kits, it also heavily reduces or in many cases removes any glaring from the DMD or backglass reflections you might experience. That used to be a big issue with me, especially when I had LED strips behind the flippers or spotlights that shined right in my eyes. Drove me nuts!

#303 6 years ago

Have ya wiped it off yet bud?? LOL

#304 6 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Have ya wiped it off yet bud?? LOL

I just recently broke the record last Thursday at 975,968,790

#305 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Shit.....epic game bud!

#306 6 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Shit.....epic game bud!

Thank you for the motivation But it wasn't easy.

#307 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Damn son. You shouldn't have backed out on the NKY league bro.

#308 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Damn son. You shouldn't have backed out on the NKY league bro.

I will surely keep it in mind, thanks!

#309 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I will surely keep it in mind, thanks!

One spot left in the tournament at my place Saturday. It's got your name written all over it!!

#310 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

One spot left in the tournament at my place Saturday. It's got your name written all over it!!

I am out of town in NY this weekend unfortunately. Thank you so much for the offer though!

#311 6 years ago

Many have requested a live video of the Pin Stadium lights being turned on and off from the player's perspective. Here is a raw video of exactly that to demonstrate the major improvement of lighting of the playfield. No more dark spots!

About 28 seconds in you will see this demonstration begin for about the next 10 seconds or so. This Metallica Premium is also equipped with our UV+Glow feature upgrade that is built into the Pin Stadium kit. So each time Sparky gets hit you will see the playfield come alive with the UV flashes. Hard to see where our kit is installed? Well that's the point of the our stealth factory mounting system. Even when you are playing you can't see it, but you can see the results. Check it out:

#312 6 years ago

Love the vids, but I'm already sold of course! desperate for my kit, show me pics of parts, parts, parts!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#313 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Love the vids, but I'm already sold of course! desperate for my kit, show me pics of parts, parts, parts!

Yours is in production actually! It's very busy at the Pin Stadium factory to say the least. Everything is going really smooth too!

#314 6 years ago

When will they ship?

#315 6 years ago

Has the "when the preorder is complete" status confirmation email been sent out to everyone yet? Don't think I got one.

#316 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

When will they ship?

We went into production last week and our ship time is 8-10 weeks, but now we are a week in so around 7-8 weeks. Production is going smooth so it may be much sooner. We will email each person as they ship. Also per the request of many, we are testing a GI add-on integration option that will allow the pinballs GI circuit to turn on and off the Pin Stadiums. Depending on how that goes, we will offer this as an optional upgrade before everyone's ships. This will also be LEDOCD compatible (another question by many).

Additionally we have also further enhanced the UV+Glow flasher feature to have an even brighter and longer light cast throw. All we can say is wow!!! Which means anyone that has ordered this option will get this newest version at no additional charge. It's quite remarkable.

Thank you all Pinsiders for the suggestions and we love the input. We are working on many cool features for our Pin Stadium app (iPhone and Android). Some have seen sneak previews at the show. You will be able to organize multiple Pin Stadium kits, and you can label the machine name too.

Another neat feature is that you can dial in the lights to a specific color using your phone camera. Let's say there is a color on the playfield you like, you take a picture of it in the app using the camera and voila! The lights will be dialed into that exact color.

There's even more to come!

Scott

#317 6 years ago

If I wanted to switch from the blue flasher option to the uv-glow, is that possible?

#318 6 years ago

Question and I apologize if this has been answered already:
When you need to lift the playfield and the stadium lite strips need to come off for the playfield to clear, is there a electrical quick disconnect on the upper end of each strip?

#319 6 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

If I wanted to switch from the blue flasher option to the uv-glow, is that possible?

Yes would be fine, there's an upcharge for that option. Just email me at [email protected] and we can make the adjustment for you.

#320 6 years ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Question and I apologize if this has been answered already:
When you need to lift the playfield and the stadium lite strips need to come off for the playfield to clear, is there a electrical quick disconnect on the upper end of each strip?

No problem and good question. No there is no need to disconnect them. If you are just raising the playfield at an angle you simply rest the light bars on the playfield, and if you want to go all the way vertical then you rest them leaning on the inside edges of the backbox (other end on the bottom of your cabinet).

It's really simple and takes a couple seconds because hey were designed specifically for this purpose. I can't tell you how many times I raise my playfield in a week or in a day. I'm sure many can relate to this. So it had to be easy.

#321 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Also per the request of many, we are testing a GI add-on integration option that will allow the pinballs GI circuit to turn on and off the Pin Stadiums.

Would this turn off the Pin Stadiums during "Lights Out Multiball" on Wizard of Oz?

#323 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Per the request of many, we are testing a GI add-on integration option that will allow the pinballs GI circuit to turn on and off the Pin Stadiums. Depending on how that goes, we will offer this as an optional upgrade before they ship.

I would not order one for use on AFM without it (needed badly for strobe multiball) or for Monster Bash either.

#324 6 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I would not order one for use on AFM without it (needed badly for strobe multiball) or for Monster Bash either.

Then you will be pretty happy as those are the machines I'm testing it on. AFM and MB are right next to each other in my collection. Similar minds think alike! I'll keep everyone updated.

#325 6 years ago

Can the stadium lights change from white to green to support Space Station green mode?

#326 6 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Can the stadium lights change from white to green to support Space Station green mode?
» YouTube video

You can program then to fade from white to red at the rate (gradual, jump, or strobe) and intensity (brightness for each color) you would like. This will be what the do while you play and is not specific to the machine controlling that pattern though. You can dial in the lights to compliment it at any color and I am sure you will be very satisfied with the results and will also work nicely with that mode.

#327 6 years ago

Scott, don't know if it's been posted or not....the app. Also have you given consideration to making a tutorial on using the app and posting on YouTube?

#328 6 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Scott, don't know if it's been posted or not....the app. Also have you given consideration to making a tutorial on using the app and posting on YouTube?

The app will go public with the first Pin Stadium kit being shipped and we will provide instructions on how to use and offer email tech support with any questions beyond that. It's going to be a very simple to use yet sophisticate app with all the nook and crannies even the most detailed person will want to start. But again, we will add many more as suggestions and tips come in along with the great ideas we already have in the works. The same way we treated our kits we will treat the app with upgrades and enhancements from Pinsider ideas and suggestions!! It's the best suggestion box there could be really.

#329 6 years ago

Also to let everyone know that we do have some extra spots left in on the pre-order since our production is going so well we were able to open up several more. We are on schedule and likely ahead of schedule. We have had many wanting to order more, so if you or your friends want to get a set then now is the time.

Here is the discount code for the free flasher feature upgrade "FREEFLASH". This will discount your order by $25 if you choose the flasher feature or works as a 50% discount for the latest UV+Glow flasher color (by far our most popular). Thank you!!

#330 6 years ago

Thank you all for your orders, there are still kits available. As long as our website accepts your order then there are still available spots.

#331 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

We went into production last week and our ship time is 8-10 weeks, but now we are a week in so around 7-8 weeks. Production is going smooth so it may be much sooner. We will email each person as they ship. Also per the request of many, we are testing a GI add-on integration option that will allow the pinballs GI circuit to turn on and off the Pin Stadiums. Depending on how that goes, we will offer this as an optional upgrade before everyone's ships. This will also be LEDOCD compatible (another question by many).
Additionally we have also further enhanced the UV+Glow flasher feature to have an even brighter and longer light cast throw. All we can say is wow!!! Which means anyone that has ordered this option will get this newest version at no additional charge. It's quite remarkable.
Thank you all Pinsiders for the suggestions and we love the input. We are working on many cool features for our Pin Stadium app (iPhone and Android). Some have seen sneak previews at the show. You will be able to organize multiple Pin Stadium kits, and you can label the machine name too.
Another neat feature is that you can dial in the lights to a specific color using your phone camera. Let's say there is a color on the playfield you like, you take a picture of it in the app using the camera and voila! The lights will be dialed into that exact color.
There's even more to come!
Scott

I'm excited to see which will arrive first, my lights or my Alien pinball!

Scott, we're going to need an option for extra magnets. I'm going to want to try this out on several games. I wonder if the magnet(s) can be moved from game to game. I don't want to find myself at Wal-Mart looking for some magnets on a roll.

#332 6 years ago
Quoted from sed6:

I'm excited to see which will arrive first, my lights or my Alien pinball!
Scott, we're going to need an option for extra magnets. I'm going to want to try this out on several games. I wonder if the magnet(s) can be moved from game to game. I don't want to find myself at Wal-Mart looking for some magnets on a roll.

You definitely don't want to try to find these as they are specific to our kits that will stand the test of quality and time too. If you want to move our Pin Stadium lights to another machine to test them then that can easily be done. We can offer you an addition Magna-Mount system when we ship your order. PM me or shoot an email out to [email protected]

By the way, last night we had an in depth look at a Full Throttle machine and it really needed them too. Great flowing game but a dark in a gameroom setting. Made me think of you and your Alien. Can't wait to see the results on your machine. Please post up pics when you receive your kit.

#333 6 years ago

We have updated our website shopping cart to allow more orders. If you tried to place one and couldn't, that issue has been resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Production is going well and we are looking at 5-6 weeks left!!! Could be less even.

#334 6 years ago

Bump!! Ordered a set! Gonna stream these puppies as soon as I get them. Also I will be taking a couple games to the CLE PIN show and will swap from one game to the other during the show if anyone wanted to see that in action in person.

#335 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

We are testing a GI add-on integration option that will allow the game's GI circuit to turn on and off the Pin Stadiums. Depending on how that goes, we will offer this as an optional upgrade before everyone's ships.

Any word on this option yet? I would add this (at extra cost) to the two units I have on order and place another order for two more units if this option is available.

#336 6 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Any word on this option yet? I would add this (at extra cost) to the two units I have on order and place another order for two more units if this option is available.

Our first version that was tested last week needs some more work as it did not function to our liking on one of the machines tested, so v2 of the GI integration is in the works. I will post up here the results of that. We will also email everyone prior to shipping their order if this becomes an option. We are working hard at it!!

#337 6 years ago

Just an FYI to everyone, when you see a charge on your credit card for PROMEDDEVS, that's the Pinstadium kit.

I had no idea what it was and when searching that name it came up as a medical/dental app creation service or something, so I disputed it.

#338 6 years ago

The first thing I do when I don't recognize a charge on my card is to search my email for the amount. 99% of the time this makes me remember what I bought and it is a legitimate charge.

#339 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

The first thing I do when I don't recognize a charge on my card is to search my email for the amount. 99% of the time this makes me remember what I bought and it is a legitimate charge.

First thing I do is say nuh-uh.

#340 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

The first thing I do is get a call from my bank telling me they caught it and didn't let it go through.

#341 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Seems like you could have avoided the extra hassle. I buy everything with my credit card to maximize the rewards and I can't possibly remember every single charge by memory when I get my statement.

#342 6 years ago

Seems like you could have avoided the extra hassle. I buy everything with my credit card to maximize the rewards and I can't possibly remember every single charge by memory when I get my statement.

I remember the first time I ordered from comet and saw a charge from some Arthur weirdo. I was like wtf? Haha. Saw the email and responded to it, then it all became clear.

#343 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I remember the first time I ordered from comet and saw a charge from some Arthur weirdo. I was like wtf? Haha. Saw the email and responded to it, then it all became clear.

I resemble that remark!

#344 6 years ago

No idea what your point is. I was just putting out an FYI and didn't need any comments back about it.

#345 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

No idea what your point is. I was just putting out an FYI and didn't need any comments back about it.

My point is you wasted time by disputing a valid charge that you could have verified was valid in less than 1 minute on your own. Sorry you don't need any comments back, you're getting them regardless

#346 6 years ago

Gotta love pinside scott!! Free bumps!

#347 6 years ago

For sure on the bumps. It happens, this has all been figured out and I contacted him. I think he just wanted others to know so that they did not run into that issue and that it was clear, thanks! It's all good!!!

Production update is even better! 4-5 weeks or less! In the meantime, here is a side by side comparison on the MMR with the Pin Stadium lights installed.

Also still working on the GI testing mod too, and before and afters of Tron with our kit installed coming soon also. We have the UV+Glow hooked up to the Recognizer target and it's super super impressive! Just got it hooked up this morning. I will post up pics soon and also some vids with our new camera system thanks chuckwurt !

MMR_led_lighting_pinball (resized).pngMMR_led_lighting_pinball (resized).png

#348 6 years ago

LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING MINE FOR THE BATMAN 66 SLE

#349 6 years ago
Quoted from Mayboyz:

LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING MINE FOR THE BATMAN 66 SLE

Yes these are going to really make your BM66 come alive!!

#350 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Before and afters of Tron with our kit installed coming soon also.

Check this out, fresh install of Pin Stadium's on Stern Tron Pro. This kit also have the UV+Glow feature on this machine hooked up to the Recognize target. Looks impressive and the effect is incredible on this playfield. TRON: Legacy (Pro)

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Charlotte, NC
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.