(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,198 posts
  • 694 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
lousville_pinball_show_arcade (resized).png
pinball_lighting_mods-pinball (resized).png
jerseyjack_pinball_mods_gunsnroses (resized).png
gnr_pinball_mods_3 (resized).png
IMG_5279 (resized).PNG
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-munsters-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-the-simpsons-party-pinball-mods (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_jurassic_park_-pinball-mods (resized).png

There are 8,198 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 164.
#3201 5 years ago

SDTM will be hanging around the booth if anyone would like to stop by and meet these great guys! You will find they are even funnier in person. Right now they are chatting away making another great episode

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAoeA05zcyksTEN3dEXCzCA

#3202 5 years ago
Quoted from ninjedi:

Hi pinstadium,
I'm trying to understand the Orion's Belt product.
What's the difference between Pin Stadium and Orion's Belt?
Does OB do everything that PS does? ie. PS is a subset of OB?
Or do you need PS to us OB? ("If you already own a set of Pin Stadiums then this is the next step,")
Is it just software?
I watched the youtube trailer, but obviously still confused. Unfortunately I'm not at expo to get the full run down.
Thanks.

Watch this. All we talk about for the first 15-20 mins is what the product is and how it works.

Works independently of Pinstadium.

#3203 5 years ago

Can someone please post the best Flasher location for Demolition Man. Thanks

#3204 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Watch this. All we talk about for the first 15-20 mins is what the product is and how it works.
Works independently of Pinstadium.

Thanks for posting this up and for handling the thread. I’m at Expo and slammed so not my usual response time.

#3205 5 years ago

Demolition Man is listed as having the Pin Stadiums & Orion's belt. Where is the best Flasher to attach too? Also, how does Orion's Belt look too you people at the EXPO? Thanks, Brad

#3206 5 years ago
Quoted from Demoman1:

Demolition Man is listed as having the Pin Stadiums & Orion's belt. Where is the best Flasher to attach too? Also, how does Orion's Belt look too you people at the EXPO? Thanks, Brad

Personally I really like the Orion’s Belt. I have played an Iron Maiden and Deadpool with it and both look fantastic. It really adds to the game in my opinion. The pin stadiums are the best and Orion’s Belt is a close second.

#3207 5 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Personally I really like the Orion’s Belt. I have played an Iron Maiden and Deadpool with it and both look fantastic. It really adds to the game in my opinion. The pin stadiums are the best and Orion’s Belt is a close second.

Hey that’s awesome you are enjoying them and Pinball Expo 2018 just gave use the award for them this year. Also we won best exhibit which was equally an amazing honor.

Thank you all for the support and a special thanks goes out to the Robert and his wife and ALL of the amazing workers they helped continually throughout the event. They still are as the show is not even over yet. The booth was non-stop action and I bet there were more than 10,000 players on these games.

I appreciate all of you guys that have been supporting the Pin Stadium product line on a very incredible level!

Still a few hours left to use the code “cexpo15” and this saves your $40 on each kit which is huge!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
08888EDE-1AB8-4328-9DA7-2394343E60E5 (resized).jpeg08888EDE-1AB8-4328-9DA7-2394343E60E5 (resized).jpeg523C4966-A56A-4F86-B1F6-6102583D37C5 (resized).jpeg523C4966-A56A-4F86-B1F6-6102583D37C5 (resized).jpeg8FC56C36-9865-48E4-BB0B-46693561CED4 (resized).jpeg8FC56C36-9865-48E4-BB0B-46693561CED4 (resized).jpegB0EFA178-D11E-4800-B788-A9A12427E4E6 (resized).jpegB0EFA178-D11E-4800-B788-A9A12427E4E6 (resized).jpeg

#3208 5 years ago

Congrats Scott!

#3209 5 years ago

Thank you very much @mountaingamer !!!!

#3210 5 years ago

Great display of premium games and as always Scott is always there to share his excitement of the hobby and support any way he can. You really put on a great display and we appreciated seeing your amazing New product live. Best to you and your progress to put pinball in a new light! Travel safe and know that your product and support are appreciated.

#3211 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Great display of premium games and as always Scott is always there to share his excitement of the hobby and support any way he can. You really put on a great display and we appreciated seeing your amazing New product live. Best to you and your progress to put pinball in a new light! Travel safe and know that your product and support are appreciated.

Thank you so much and I am glad that you got to see Orion’s Belt in action finally

It was really nice to get to see you again and the similar excitement you share with the hobby with your huge passion.

You are truly a key asset to the pinball community that is always a pleasure!

For anyone who does not know Yelobird and The Mod Couples creations. I will tell you that they are beautiful pieces of art that sit ever so nicely under the glow of your Pin Stadiums. Take a peek: https://themodcouplepinball.com/

#3212 5 years ago

after seeing those at expo they are worse than they are in the pictures. Seizure inducingly bright and annoyingly spotty glare/reflections on the playfields. People using these must be blind and don't actually play.

#3213 5 years ago

Well everyone it was a very exciting show and Robert and his wife Brigitt really did a superb job. This was the best Expo to date and it was a whole new game literally. Thank you Expo for a job very well done and we look forward to next year.

#3214 5 years ago

Also an update on all of the orders that were placed from the show after you all getting to see them live and in action. Also for those that placed orders online.

We shipping orders our right away this week and you will receive tracking information to your email inbox when they go to leave out!

Thank you all for your tremendous support for the product and amazing response to it. Wow absolutely incredible folksz. The Pin Stadium booth was jammed pack and a huge line all day. So cool!!

050A1880-235A-453E-AB30-655B5F9EF820 (resized).jpeg050A1880-235A-453E-AB30-655B5F9EF820 (resized).jpeg200DF55D-56BC-4CE1-BAE1-6E7AFAFE9EE6 (resized).jpeg200DF55D-56BC-4CE1-BAE1-6E7AFAFE9EE6 (resized).jpeg75EFCC47-CE75-4382-8A1D-256CEB812F97 (resized).jpeg75EFCC47-CE75-4382-8A1D-256CEB812F97 (resized).jpeg7F58837C-A8C8-4DD2-93F4-799191648A84 (resized).jpeg7F58837C-A8C8-4DD2-93F4-799191648A84 (resized).jpegCDCF8CAE-11CA-4AC1-814F-E0BB09AB86A4 (resized).jpegCDCF8CAE-11CA-4AC1-814F-E0BB09AB86A4 (resized).jpeg
#3215 5 years ago
Quoted from Marvin:

after seeing those at expo they are worse than they are in the pictures. Seizure inducingly bright and annoyingly spotty glare/reflections on the playfields. People using these must be blind and don't actually play.

True I don't play well but you may have been the one that was blind or in the wrong booth? The presentation and product were well displayed and while not for everyone Clearly many of us enjoy and appreciate Seeing the game we are playing. There were many products/games at the show I didn't see of value but this was not one of them.

#3216 5 years ago

You're clearly in the minority Marvin.

#3217 5 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

You're clearly in the minority Marvin.

I'm fine being in the minority, but the reflections on anything shiny near the sides of the game is terrible, and the flashers are annoying bright.

#3218 5 years ago

I wanted to post up this great Before & After Robert Berk's Apollo 13 machine that I personally installed the Pin Stadiums into. The results were really impressive as this game was one of the darker games I have seen. Take a look:

119866C6-5077-450E-97CE-A7C39780A757 (resized).jpeg119866C6-5077-450E-97CE-A7C39780A757 (resized).jpegapollo_13 (resized).pngapollo_13 (resized).png
#3219 5 years ago

In celebration of the Expo 2018 award we just received for the "Best New Mod" for our Pin Stadium/Orion's Belt product, we are celebrating by re-activating TODAY ONLY the Expo discount of 15%!  This means you save $40 off Pin Stadiums and/or Orion's Belt!!   

Use code "cexpo15" at checkout.

I wanted to personally thank all of you for being such amazing supporters of the Pin Stadium product line and for all of you that voted at the show to give us the prestigious awards we received this weekend. This is great for you weary travelers just getting back from the show who were not able to take your Pin Stadiums on the plane. You know who you are

I hope this helps!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

expo_2018_v2_monday (resized).pngexpo_2018_v2_monday (resized).png
#3220 5 years ago

I corrected and updated:

Use code "cexpo15" at checkout

It is now active as a few tried and it had not been re-activated. It is "live" now so you should be good to go. Man you guys are fast!!

#3221 5 years ago

I got a question about the product. I’m thinking about getting it for acdc, but I don’t know if I should get pin stadium and/or Orion’s Belt. Hopefully someone can steer me in the right direction. What I’m looking for is:

+ something attached to the lightning bolt flashers that go off to help enhance the experience of those rules. (I’ve been thinking of getting the pinbits or Hooked lightning bolts for this, but wonder if pinstadium would be better).

+ something to help enhance the lighting experience when the cannon is loaded.

Thanks in advance.

#3222 5 years ago

I would start with Pin Stadiums if you don't have them already and then add Orion's Belt when you want more flasher versatility (adds even more colors and controls). Here is a video to show you how impressive the UV+Glow is on that game and also the dramatic GI illumination you will receive too. ACDC does really well with the Pin Stadiums and I promise you will be very pleased with the results :

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#3223 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I got a question about the product. I’m thinking about getting it for acdc, but I don’t know if I should get pin stadium and/or Orion’s Belt. Hopefully someone can steer me in the right direction. What I’m looking for is:
+ something attached to the lightning bolt flashers that go off to help enhance the experience of those rules. (I’ve been thinking of getting the pinbits or Hooked lightning bolts for this, but wonder if pinstadium would be better).
Thanks in advance.

I found the best spot to trigger the Pin Stadium's UV+Glow flasher is from the 2nd lightning bolt from the left. It's the one on the right if the left ramp. It's really cool because when you hit them the first time you get a really nice flash effect, then progressively it builds even stronger and brighter each hit until you get them all. Very cool effect!

#3224 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Thanks in advance.

I would not get those lightning bolt flashers. They are intense and right in your face.

I guess see if you like how the Pinstadiums looks with having the UV glow hooked up to those flashers then if you want more than that maybe try Orion’s Belt.

I think it would look sweet for the UV glow to follow the cannon flasher. Having the whole game pulse when it’s ready would add to that anxiety that you have a massive opportunity ready to go. Haha

#3225 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I would not get those lightning bolt flashers. They are intense and right in your face.
I guess see if you like how the Pinstadiums looks with having the UV glow hooked up to those flashers then if you want more than that maybe try Orion’s Belt.
I think it would look sweet for the UV glow to follow the cannon flasher. Having the whole game pulse when it’s ready would add to that anxiety that you have a massive opportunity ready to go. Haha

How many points can you hook pinstadium up to? Can you do one effect for the lightning bolts and another for the cannon? Or is that what Orion’s Belt is for?

———————————

Any plans for Pinstadium to make an appearance to the Banning, CA show? Either the INDISC one in January or the arcade expo in March?

#3226 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

How many points can you hook pinstadium up to? Can you do one effect for the lightning bolts and another for the cannon? Or is that what Orion’s Belt is for?
———————————
Any plans for Pinstadium to make an appearance to the Banning, CA show? Either the INDISC one in January or the arcade expo in March?

One flasher one GI.

If you want multiple flashers that is what Orion’s Belt is for.

#3227 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

———————————

With the Pin Stadiums you will hook the GI up to a GI bulb on the machine and then the UV+Glow to one point on the machine for flashers. You can easily move it around. If you want multiple connections and colors then you can expand into the Orion’s Belt.

Currently with just the UV+Glow hooked up to the lightning bolt, when the cannon hits a target they go off also.

#3228 5 years ago

Had the pleasure to meet Scott at the Chicago Expo on Thursday. He was awesome to deal with. He Spent 20 minutes showing my wife and I his products and explaining how they work and hook up to the machine. We own an Iron Maiden Pro. We bought the Pin Stadium and UV Glow Flasher combo. We were excited to take it home and try it out. After a few attempts to get the flasher hooked up and some additional guidance and help from Scott, we got it working. It is awesome. Completely brought the game and blades to life. The colors popped like never before. We were shocked how much it brightened up the play field. I have it hooked up to Pharaoh flasher so it goes off for target hits and jack pots in battle modes. The UV glow kicks in during Fear of Dark Mode. The App that controls the LED lights is awesome as it comes with about preset modes. My favorite is the 7 color fades. It also allows you to create custom colors and brightness. This is such a great product. So glad I bought these lights. Well worth the money and Scott is awesome to work with!!! Thanks again. If you own a machine you should highly consider purchasing this product to take your pin to the next level. Here are some before and after shots in a darkened room so you can really see how it lights up the game.

IMG_6277 (resized).JPGIMG_6277 (resized).JPGIMG_6283 (resized).JPGIMG_6283 (resized).JPGIMG_6284 (resized).JPGIMG_6284 (resized).JPGIMG_6285 (resized).JPGIMG_6285 (resized).JPG
#3229 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Thanks in advance.

I have the blue lightning bolt flashers, and they are a must. They flash to the rear as well. I also have the Pin Stadiums, and was surprised at how well both mods work together. I have the Pin Stadium flashers hooked to the left lightning bolt, that way they flash with the spinner. Off the hook.

#3230 5 years ago
Quoted from blackhawk812:

Had the pleasure to meet Scott at the Chicago Expo on Thursday. He was awesome to deal with. He Spent 20 minutes showing my wife and I his products and explaining how they work and hook up to the machine. We own an Iron Maiden Pro. We bought the Pin Stadium and UV Glow Flasher combo. We were excited to take it home and try it out. After a few attempts to get the flasher hooked up and some additional guidance and help from Scott, we got it working. It is awesome. Completely brought the game and blades to life. The colors popped like never before. We were shocked how much it brightened up the play field. I have it hooked up to Pharaoh flasher so it goes off for target hits and jack pots in battle modes. The UV glow kicks in during Fear of Dark Mode. The App that controls the LED lights is awesome as it comes with about preset modes. My favorite is the 7 color fades. It also allows you to create custom colors and brightness. This is such a great product. So glad I bought these lights. Well worth the money and Scott is awesome to work with!!! Thanks again. If you own a machine you should highly consider purchasing this product to take your pin to the next level. Here are some before and after shots in a darkened room so you can really see how it lights up the game.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It was really great to have met you both too. I am so glad that you guys stopped by and were able to see the results on even one of the newest games in the market (and the machine you personally own) Iron Maiden. Seeing is believing, but wow you took it to another level by getting a set and then seeing it on your own machine at home. I could not believe how fast you got them from the show to your house, then later that night you already had them on your machine That was awesome to see your excitement to get them installed. The pics you sent look excellent and it's a very dramatic difference and will help many other Iron Maiden owners to considering these for their game.

I have to agree that Fear of the Dark mode or Mummy Multiball are my favorites as the playfield fades dark and the red GI rises up, then the UV+Glow hits and it's crazy!!!

Thanks again for your support for the product and kind words too. Enjoy your new version of Iron Maiden!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#3231 5 years ago
Quoted from Tbachli:

I have the blue lightning bolt flashers, and they are a must. They flash to the rear as well. I also have the Pin Stadiums, and was surprised at how well both mods work together. I have the Pin Stadium flashers hooked to the left lightning bolt, that way they flash with the spinner. Off the hook.

That is really good to know that they work awesome together and compliment each other well. Thanks for the input and feedback on that!

#3232 5 years ago

I haven gone through the entire 65 pages of this thread but I am hoping I can get some questions answered.

I just purchased two set of Pinstadium kits with the GI module, UW+Glow and invisible-Sheild options.

I plan on installing them in my GB and TWD Premium machines.

1) Does anyone have a picture of what the best place is to put the alligator clips onto the GI and Flasher hookups for each machine.?
2) Can anyone recommend optimum settings for each machine?
3) I see they work with art blades. I have art blades on both machines. I didnt receive the kits so I cant inspect the lightbars yet but I am wondering how do they adhear properly to the blades? Any issues?
4) Is there any way to disconnect the light strips when raising the playfield or is the only option to rest them on the playfield and wedge them on the slings.

#3233 5 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

I haven gone through the entire 65 pages of this thread but I am hoping I can get some questions answered.
I just purchased two set of Pinstadium kits with the GI module, UW+Glow and invisible-Sheild options.
I plan on installing them in my GB and TWD Premium machines.
1) Does anyone have a picture of what the best place is to put the alligator clips onto the GI and Flasher hookups for each machine.?
2) Can anyone recommend optimum settings for each machine?
3) I see they work with art blades. I have art blades on both machines. I didnt receive the kits so I cant inspect the lightbars yet but I am wondering how do they adhear properly to the blades? Any issues?
4) Is there any way to disconnect the light strips when raising the playfield or is the only option to rest them on the playfield and wedge them on the slings.

For GB and TWD the best and easiest place to connect to the GI underneath the slingshot area. Those are always very easy to access.

For the UV+Glow Flasher connection on GB I recommend triggering front the left Ghost Trap flasher. It is located on the backboard of the playfield. For TWD trigger from the flasher that is under the Well Walker for some really impressive results.

For color settings on the Pin Stadium app for GB I like to run in the turquoise spectrum and white lighting at 90-100%

For TWD I run Red and then the white lighting at 50%.

I am shipping out your sets today so you should have them in a couple days. The Pin Stadium lights bars are designed to mount easily on top of the art blades, just below the glass slide in line. There is a really good install video game on the Pin Stadium website that The Canadian Arcade did that is very helpful. Of course you can always email me directly too: [email protected]

The light bars mount with the HD Magna Mounts so that you can easily remove them from the cabinet side and they snap right back into place. You can rest the light bars in the playfield when raising it and if you go all the way you can simply crisss cross them against the inside edges of the backbox or you can normally find a sweet spot to tuck them under on the game like a habitraol or slingshot.

I hope this helps and please email me if you have any questions. I am more than happy to help you out.

#3234 5 years ago

Thanks for the quick reply. I also have a Metallica that I may eventually want to add but it has the Pinball refinery lightning UV mod that run on each side of the machine. Would that interfere with the pinstadium kit?

IMG_1413 (resized).jpgIMG_1413 (resized).jpg

#3235 5 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Thanks for the quick reply. I also have a Metallica that I may eventually want to add but it has the Pinball refinery lightning UV mod that run on each side of the machine. Would that interfere with the pinstadium kit?
[quoted image]

Sure thing glad to help. Here is another seeing to try on GB that I liked but I think three turquoise is the best. Also here is a pic of the Ghost Trap flasher location.

Also the Pin Stadiums will mount and install just fine with those too.
6E2F9D5C-B83C-46B9-BDB5-C1046D0E772A (resized).png6E2F9D5C-B83C-46B9-BDB5-C1046D0E772A (resized).png

0FF0A4D2-2A61-4761-98C1-DFC26B4444B0 (resized).jpeg0FF0A4D2-2A61-4761-98C1-DFC26B4444B0 (resized).jpeg
#3236 5 years ago

Here is Metallica with the Pin Stadiums:

#3237 5 years ago

"Also the Pin Stadiums will mount and install just fine with those too."

Are you referring to the lightning flasher rail I have installed on my Metallica? I am more worried about them blocking the light emitting from them pin stadium setup.

Anyone have them installed with that mod as well?

#3238 5 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

"Also the Pin Stadiums will mount and install just fine with those too."
Are you referring to the lightning flasher rail I have installed on my Metallica? I am more worried about them blocking the light emitting from them pin stadium setup.
Anyone have them installed with that mod as well?

It should not block the light from the Pin Stadiums if that is what you are asking. They will work fine together.

#3239 5 years ago

I wanted to update everyone that placed orders recently over the Expo weekend. ALL Pin Stadiums have been shipped and are on their way to you. Tracking numbers have been emailed. Thank you all again for the outstanding and loyal support of the product.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

expo_shipped (resized).pngexpo_shipped (resized).png
#3240 5 years ago

Yes, I've got my tracking # looks like tomorrow delivery and next week before I have time to install. First rainy day for sure.

#3241 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Yes, I've got my tracking # looks like tomorrow delivery and next week before I have time to install. First rainy day for sure.

Nice! Which game do you plan to install the Pin Stadiums on?

#3242 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Nice! Which game do you plan to install the Pin Stadiums on?

Most likely TWD pro and GoTLE

#3243 5 years ago

Wow, either of those you will be impressed with!!

#3244 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Wow, either of those you will be impressed with!!

I ordered two sets, so it will be both. BOOM ! Wait wrong game....... there's Walkers in the barn & someday you'll set on the throne and the truth will be what you make it.

#3245 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I ordered two sets, so it will be both. BOOM ! Wait wrong game....... there's Walkers in the barn & someday you'll set on the throne and the truth will be what you make it.

Haha okay then you have them both covered!! Thank your for your support and you are really putting together a rather nice collection. That’s a lot of Pin Stadiums for you recently and I bet your collection is glowing like a constellation in your game room.

#3246 5 years ago

We just received notification that the winner of the Special When Lit Podcast https://specialwhenlitpinballpodcast.libsyn.com/ has been announced. However I never expected such a great video response that the winner posted up. You have to check this one out. Priceless!!!

Check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/swlpinball/videos/2202338960054368/

prize (resized).pngprize (resized).png
#3247 5 years ago

I wanted to give a big thank you to all of the crew at Pinball Expo for making it an incredible experience for everyone. The show really was top notch and Robert/Brigitt and crew went above and beyond for us all!! Looking forward to next year already. Thanks again!

thankyou_expo_2018 (resized).pngthankyou_expo_2018 (resized).png
#3248 5 years ago

There was a recent question about the best place to trigger the UV+Glow Flasher on Batman Forever. I suggest trying the right ramp or the pop bumper flashers. Here is a visual reference for those:

B24B8F48-E439-4795-ACDB-D7004393D2E9 (resized).jpegB24B8F48-E439-4795-ACDB-D7004393D2E9 (resized).jpeg
#3249 5 years ago

Deadpool LE....thanks for the prompt customer service

52092135-D52C-424A-BC14-0E27EC215E6E (resized).jpeg52092135-D52C-424A-BC14-0E27EC215E6E (resized).jpeg554DDE67-7BFC-40A9-9FAF-C56DCD42FBBD (resized).jpeg554DDE67-7BFC-40A9-9FAF-C56DCD42FBBD (resized).jpeg
#3250 5 years ago

Still looking for someone to post the best Flasher location for Demolition Man. Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution
Pinball Machine
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
System-J
Other
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 85.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,198 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.