(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 165.
#3151 5 years ago

Several have asked the best place to trigger the UV+Glow for Deadpool. I have found the Wolverine spinner to be the best for that.

It’s the spinner at the top left that connects to the left loop. There are many other spots to trigger from too so it’s all personal preference. I have used this location for the best results and it also works extremely well in this spot in conjunction with the Orion’s Belt flashers (triggered from other flasher locstions but you could use it here instead too) for a really impressive light show that elevates this game even more!

#3152 5 years ago

Okay some really great news for this week's Pin Stadium booth at Chicago Expo.

As you know there will be 20 pinball machines on display and available to play with our product line in each of them. Bill Webb from Special When Lit Podcast https://specialwhenlitpinballpodcast.libsyn.com is going to transform his Transformers LE with the Pin Stadiums and the UV+Glow!! Ken Cromwell his partner in crime will be there too.

The world famous Zach ZMeny and Greg Hollywoodbone from SDTM https://www.facebook.com/sdtmpinball will be hanging out at the booth and signing autographs along with their new shirts that are now on sale!! Heck have them sign the shirt and it will double in value instantly (Market Trends Tip of the Week)

Jeff pin2d from This Week In Pinball https://thisweekinpinball.com will be paying some regular visits there. You can play "Where's Waldo" with him per Zach and see if you can find him. I will give a $50 gift card to the first person that is able to locate this information powerhouse in the Pinball industry.

Robert Berk who is the head chairman and one of the original founders of Expo is going to give us the pick of the litter. He is bringing about 85 beautiful pinball machines from his massive collection and he said Pin Stadium gets to choose which of those will fill the rest of the booth. If you guys have any preferences to "Cherry Pick" the games you would like to see at the booth please post it up here or email me at [email protected]

This is going to be a huge event and we are so excited to see you all this week!! Also for any collectors or operators interested in getting some really in depth insight as to what we are doing for the pinball industry (past, present and FUTURE) there is a seminar on Friday at 1:45pm EST in the River Ball Room worth checking out.

I will personally be demonstrating the technology, easy install process, talk about benefits and tips for collectors on how to get the most out of your games, use the app, and also help to guide operators who are currently using or considering Pin Stadiums for increasing coin-drop revenue while adding that "dazzle" to their customer's experience. It should be a fun filled day and hope to you see you all at the show!

come_see_to_believe (resized).pngcome_see_to_believe (resized).png

#3153 5 years ago

Okay here is the final list of machines that will be at the booth at Expo. A lot of good titles and variety. I hope you all will be happy with them!

Attack From Mars
The Flintstones
Godzilla
Congo
Lord of the Rings
Ghostbusters
Dialed In
WOZ
Theater of Magic
Scared Stiff
Whirlwind
Monster Bash
Twilight Zone
Demolition Man
Star Wars
Deadpool LE
Iron Maiden LE
Medieval Madness LE
The Walking Dead Premium
Transformers LE

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#3154 5 years ago

I wish they would just add a kit for the light strips that do nothing but light the playfield better. I don't need all of the effects and flashiness. Just a set that comes on and off with the game and gives even light. Thats the only way I would ever have any interest in his product. Oh and for half the price.

#3155 5 years ago

I'm swapping my kit from Terminator 2 (because I'm selling it) to Starship Troopers. I won't be connecting the UV flasher to this already flasher intensive game. But it sure can use some lighting. Only drawback I see is the plastic right ramp return will be under the strip and reflect. I won't be doing this until I strip and shop the top side of the playfield though.

Has anyone else installed a kit in SST?

#3156 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I'm swapping my kit from Terminator 2 (because I'm selling it) to Starship Troopers. I won't be connecting the UV flasher to this already flasher intensive game. But it sure can use some lighting. Only drawback I see is the plastic right ramp return will be under the strip and reflect. I won't be doing this until I strip and shop the top side of the playfield though.
Has anyone else installed a kit in SST?

I have. I remember it going in fine.

#3157 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I have. I remember it going in fine.

I actually meant how did it look. Have any pics?

#3158 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I actually meant how did it look. Have any pics?

If I took some, I’m sure I posted here. Search my posts in this thread.

#3159 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

I wish they would just add a kit for the light strips that do nothing but light the playfield better. I don't need all of the effects and flashiness. Just a set that comes on and off with the game and gives even light. Thats the only way I would ever have any interest in his product. Oh and for half the price.

That’s what they do. Just get them without us flashers or just don’t plug them in. Try em you’ll like em

#3160 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

That’s what they do. Just get them without us flashers or just don’t plug them in. Try em you’ll like em

Not possible unfortunately. It’s the full $260 kit or nothing. You can certainly leave them on all the time and disconnect the flasher, but not able to do that for a cheaper price.

Hopefully an option in the future.

#3161 5 years ago

Sorry busy day guys loading up the trailer full of games and product. Thank you for managing this thread for me!! Leaving first thing in the morning tomorrow to Expo. See you all there!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#3162 5 years ago

Has anyone installed their Pinstadiums on top of Power Blades yet? We want both for Dialed In and Iron Maiden, but are worried we won't be able to lift the playfield properly.

#3163 5 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Has anyone installed their Pinstadiums on top of Power Blades yet? We want both for Dialed In and Iron Maiden, but are worried we won't be able to lift the playfield properly.

As all games are different and no 2 cabinets are exactly the same the best way to determine if this will be an issue is to simply find a 1/16” shim or say 3-4 business cards stacked and slide them along both sides of the power blade and Playfield. If they clear you will have no issue. Better yet masking tape said shims to both sides and lift the Playfield at multiple points to verify. Low cost verification. I suspect you will be fine but it would be ill advised to tell you that your game is the same build as others. Good luck

#3164 5 years ago

Ok, so 3-4 business cards for the power blades, what about the width of the pinstadiums? I haven't bought them since they slimmed the magnet strips.

#3165 5 years ago

Ok, so 3-4 business cards for the power blades, what about the width of the pinstadiums? I haven't bought them since they slimmed the magnet strips.

I haven't seen this combo yet. I would think that the pinstadiums would wash out the powerbladez. I debated one or the other ... chose pinstadium, but haven't installed it yet - just got the pinstadiums last weekend.

#3166 5 years ago

Sorry I assumed you Had the power blades already. Yes I would add another 2-3 for those if your estimating the total thickness. The ones I have (awesome by the way) are fairly thin not anything like a mirror blade. As #KingBW stated I would strongly agree the PS lights will more than likely wash out the effect of the power blades. Electroluminescent lighting (power blades) needs fairly dim light areas for full effect. Spot lighting over them would cancel the effect for the most part. JMO.

#3167 5 years ago

I would say the pin stadiums are a better investment because you can move them to other games. Not to mention you can customize them to your liking in your environment.

#3168 5 years ago

Sorry for the delay just got done unloading at Expo and setting up now. The new HD Magna-Mounts work with those fine, you just need to raise slowly and it will clear. Also they do not each put the Power Bladez at all and they are are great combination. Joe from Pin Graffix agrees it is a wicked combination I hope this helps.

#3169 5 years ago

My AFMr had the lit powerblades and everything fit great.

#3170 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I haven't seen this combo yet. I would think that the pinstadiums would wash out the powerbladez. I debated one or the other ... chose pinstadium, but haven't installed it yet - just got the pinstadiums last weekend.

No worries they work awesome together promise you will be very pleased. I have a lot of customers that do both very regularly.

#3171 5 years ago

The Pin Stadium's fit perfectly over my Iron Maiden Powerbladez but there is one issue, the Powerbladez cause the LEDs to glow dimmly and flicker. If you try to turn the Pin Stadium's off you will definitely notice this issue. It's not a major biggie as I have no reason to disable the Pin Stadium's but the flicker is noticeable during "Fear of the Dark" and bootup. Any ideas on a fix Scott?

#3172 5 years ago
Quoted from Cyberrocker:

The Pin Stadium's fit perfectly over my Iron Maiden Powerbladez but there is one issue, the Powerbladez cause the LEDs to glow dimmly and flicker. If you try to turn the Pin Stadium's off you will definitely notice this issue. It's not a major biggie as I have no reason to disable the Pin Stadium's but the flicker is noticeable during "Fear of the Dark" and bootup. Any ideas on a fix Scott?

This is the first I have heard of this but I know what you are seeing. The Power Bladez and Pin Stadiums are not connected and run as independent units.

What you are seeing is when the Pin Stadiums are off during certain modes because of the GI module properly syncing them, the Power Bladez are still running their constant pattern in those brief moments (since they do not sync with the G.I.) and the lights from them are lighting up the LED housings on the Pin Stadiums making it look like they are on.

It is not a Pin Stadium issue but there are two fixes for this. One would be to re-wire your Power Bladez to trigger off of the GI or you can get Invisible-Shields for the Pin Stadiums (if you don’t have them already) to help shield that light a bit.

The first option is the best solution though. I hope this helps and makes sense.

#3173 5 years ago

Ok Scott, we're counting on you to be the eyes and ears for those that can't travel to enjoy this great Expo. Just do like you did at Pinburgh and all will be fine. Thanks again for your much needed products.

#3174 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

This is the first I have heard of this but I know what you are seeing. The Power Bladez and Pin Stadiums are not connected and run as independent units.
What you are seeing is when the Pin Stadiums are off during certain modes because of the GI module properly syncing them, the Power Bladez are still running their constant pattern in those brief moments (since they do not sync with the G.I.) and the lights from them are lighting up the LED housings on the Pin Stadiums making it look like they are on.
It is not a Pin Stadium issue but there are two fixes for this. One would be to re-wire your Power Bladez to trigger off of the GI or you can get Invisible-Shields for the Pin Stadiums (if you don’t have them already) to help shield that light a bit.
The first option is the best solution though. I hope this helps and makes sense.

No the UV's are definitely turning on. If I move the pin Stadium's on to the play field they are fine.

20181018_014627.jpg20181018_014627.jpg
#3175 5 years ago
Quoted from Cyberrocker:

No the UV's are definitely turning on. If I move the pin Stadium's on to the play field they are fine.
[quoted image]

It looks to be the UV LED housing picking up the lights from the Power Bladez. It makes them look like it is on for those brief moments. The LED lens and housing is sensitive and is picking up that light causing that effect. That is why when you move them it goes away. Shoot me an email to [email protected] and I will put you in touch with a good customer that has them on his AC/DC too or you can messaged him here: bmegar

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3176 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Ok Scott, we're counting on you to be the eyes and ears for those that can't travel to enjoy this great Expo. Just do like you did at Pinburgh and all will be fine. Thanks again for your much needed products.

I will be sure to post up some pics and information here for sure. We are the first booth right in front of this years new main entrance. So we have a great bird’s eye view of all the happening.

#3177 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

So it’s 6:30am here at Expo and all is quiet on the western front “for the moment”. Setting up banners in the front area I was able to get some pics. I was one of the first vendors setting up yesterday and was able to see some American Pinball setting up but no Oktoberfest machines “yet”. Stern was not setup as they are doing that today. There’s a different energy here at Expo and it’s a good one. The vendor hall layout is incredible and things feel new and fresh.

Think we are in for an incredible Expo and I will post up here my behind the scenes experience periodically throughout the day. If I can snap some good pics I will do that too!!

Here is the scene right now:

25FD7A48-FEE4-4626-9C56-C207A2CB6A2E (resized).jpeg25FD7A48-FEE4-4626-9C56-C207A2CB6A2E (resized).jpeg55CF349F-31DD-46A5-AF0E-74B8B8BF25AA (resized).jpeg55CF349F-31DD-46A5-AF0E-74B8B8BF25AA (resized).jpeg8663DDCB-7A67-48A9-991C-7A1EF0856B03 (resized).jpeg8663DDCB-7A67-48A9-991C-7A1EF0856B03 (resized).jpegFC38F228-E161-494D-9727-632AA4E9571C (resized).jpegFC38F228-E161-494D-9727-632AA4E9571C (resized).jpeg
#3178 5 years ago

Also just got the first Pin Stadium install on a Spooky Alice Cooper’s Nightmare Castle (ACNC). The results are nothing short of spectacular!! A very happy customer sent me these pics. Check it out:
84B39671-8E23-4983-AD75-A3A7BFEDC9C5 (resized).jpeg84B39671-8E23-4983-AD75-A3A7BFEDC9C5 (resized).jpeg

#3179 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

It looks to be the UV LED housing picking up the lights from the Power Bladez. It makes them look like it is on for those brief moments. The LED lens and housing is sensitive and is picking up that light causing that effect. That is why when you move them it goes away. Shoot me an email to [email protected] and I will put you in touch with a good customer that has them on his AC/DC too or you can messaged him here: bmegar

Will do Scott. The next pictures are a better repersenation of the issue as both show the UV's on while the Pin Stadiums are turned off. All is fine when the Powerbladez El transformer is shut off.

20181018_020041.jpg20181018_020041.jpg20181018_021946.jpg20181018_021946.jpg
#3180 5 years ago
Quoted from Cyberrocker:

Will do Scott. The next pictures are a better repersenation of the issue as both show the UV's on while the Pin Stadiums are turned off. All is fine when the Powerbladez El transformer is shut off.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I understand what you are saying now. Can you send me an underside picture of where you are connecting the UV+Glow? The machine controls the flasher portion and not the app. Somewhere along the line you are getting voltage from the machine and it’s likely the location or connection. I put mine on the lighting bolt flashers. The right lightning bolt on the left ramp.

#3181 5 years ago

The vendo hall is starting to fill up with vendors and booths are coming together. T-Minus 5:19 and counting!!

It is going to be a really great show folks

#3182 5 years ago

Pin Stadium. Why can't you build a basic strip that doesn't have all the bells and whistles for a lower price? Maybe $75-$100 for basic that lights up when the game turns on and turns off with the game. I don't care about any flashy crap nor changing colors or the very high price point. I bet you would gain a whole new demographic and sell a hell of alot more kits. Not everyone is a richie that is able to drop 8k on a new game and another 1k on mods. And I know many that don't care for the crazy flashy light shows. Just look up Rainbow puke led club for proof. Just an idea anyway.

#3183 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I understand what you are saying now. Can you send me an underside picture of where you are connecting the UV+Glow? The machine controls the flasher portion and not the app. Somewhere along the line you are getting voltage from the machine and it’s likely the location or connection. I put mine on the lighting bolt flashers. The right lightning bolt on the left ramp.

So I had an interesting experience, possibly similar in nature, but with a different (completely unrelated? or slightly related?) cause. I have the pinstadium on my green WoZ. The WoZ cabinet power switch was turned off, and we had a power outage. Because of the reported power sensitivity of the WoZ, it happens to be hooked up to a UPS, which is capable of powering the entire machine for a few minutes, so that it won't ever experience sudden power fluctuations. The UPS kicked in instantly of course, and while the cabinet was still switched off, the lights (UV if I remember right?) started this very dim flickering glow. I probably would not have noticed if it wasn't so dark at the time. When I noticed this I thought "uh-oh, wonder what thats all about" and turned off the UPS. seems to work fine, but there was definitely some kind of sensitivity to something going on. Perhaps it is this sensitivity that is causing this other effect as well.

#3184 5 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

So I had an interesting experience, possibly similar in nature, but with a different (completely unrelated? or slightly related?) cause. I have the pinstadium on my green WoZ. The WoZ cabinet power switch was turned off, and we had a power outage. Because of the reported power sensitivity of the WoZ, it happens to be hooked up to a UPS, which is capable of powering the entire machine for a few minutes, so that it won't ever experience sudden power fluctuations. The UPS kicked in instantly of course, and while the cabinet was still switched off, the lights (UV if I remember right?) started this very dim flickering glow. I probably would not have noticed if it wasn't so dark at the time. When I noticed this I thought "uh-oh, wonder what thats all about" and turned off the UPS. seems to work fine, but there was definitely some kind of sensitivity to something going on. Perhaps it is this sensitivity that is causing this other effect as well.

That example that you mention tells us that most any of our devices are getting some kind of feedback current from our house lines and the UV+Glow is sensitive enough in that instance to show it. That’s why it’s really important to use a power and surge protector for lighting strikes or power surges to protect our pretty machines.

#3185 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

That example that you mention tells us that most any of our devices are getting some kind of feedback current from our house lines and the UV+Glow is sensitive enough in that instance to show it. That’s why it’s really important to use a power and surge protector for lighting strikes or power surges to protect our pretty machines.

I think my example may be from the not-quite-sine-wave generated by the UPS feeding to the pinstadium which was of course plugged in at the time

#3186 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Why can't you build a basic strip that doesn't have all the bells and whistles for a lower price? Maybe $75-$100 for basic that lights up when the game turns on and turns off with the game. I don't care about any flashy crap nor changing colors or the very high price point.

Easy and cheap enough to make your own basic stadium lighting. Only around $40 in parts for a kit and I've made them for all my games. I was an early adopter of Pinstadium and think it's great, but yeah, I don't need flashers and GI on/off features either. Head over to this thread to read up:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poor-mans-stadium-lighting

#3187 5 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

I think my example may be from the not-quite-sine-wave generated by the UPS feeding to the pinstadium which was of course plugged in at the time

Yes that sounds like it exactly.

#3188 5 years ago

The Expo has been really fun event so far as day 1 of 3 has come to a close. Yesterday was rather eventful with the anticipated reveal of Oktoberfest and Monster Bash Remake. They both look very nice and these two companies have done a superb job.

SDTM has some great coverage and it’s worth checking out:

#3189 5 years ago

Just announced, special Expo code for 15% discount off "ALL" Pin Stadium products today and tomorrow (Fri & Sat).

Use code "cexpo15" and this applies to the 2nd Limited run of Orion's Belt that was just announced this morning!

If you guys are at the show please stop by and say hi. Ton's of machines to play...

expo_2018_v2 (resized).pngexpo_2018_v2 (resized).png
#3190 5 years ago

Scott’s Chicago Expo 2018 demonstration with STDM/Zach and Greg made installation look simple (unfortunately the Elvira machine was malfunctioning).

The machines with the lighting installed in the exhibit hall look great. Ordered.

#3191 5 years ago

Just picked up two more sets of PinStadium lights for TWDpro and GoTLE

Quoted from pinstadium:Just announced, special Expo code for 15% discount off "ALL" Pin Stadium products today and tomorrow (Fri & Sat).
Use code "cexpo15" and this applies to the 2nd Limited run of Orion's Belt that was just announced this morning!
If you guys are at the show please stop by and say hi. Ton's of machines to play...[quoted image]

#3192 5 years ago
Quoted from Netzley_Crunch:

Scott’s Chicago Expo 2018 demonstration with STDM/Zach and Greg made installation look simple (unfortunately the Elvira machine was malfunctioning).
The machines with the lighting installed in the exhibit hall look great. Ordered.

Thank you for the post and kind words. Glad that you stopped by for the event and seminar too. Much appreciated!

#3193 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Just announced, special Expo code for 15% discount off "ALL" Pin Stadium products today and tomorrow (Fri & Sat).
If you guys are at the show please stop by and say hi. Ton's of machines to play...[quoted image]

I must have missed something. Orion’s Belt just came out and...it’s gonna be discontinued?

#3194 5 years ago
Quoted from dtown:

I must have missed something. Orion’s Belt just came out and...it’s gonna be discontinued?

Not discontinued, but a 15% discount off your purchase of PinStadium lights or 2nd limited run (another batch) of Orion's Belt.

#3195 5 years ago
Quoted from dtown:

Spiderpin is correct. Orion’s Belt first run sold out and now another limited 2nd run was just announced at Expo. So the Pinball Expo discount of 15% that is active this weekend “cexpo15” applies to all Pin Stadium products sitewide.

7CD9C818-745C-4AEB-9817-63194DA13B50 (resized).jpeg7CD9C818-745C-4AEB-9817-63194DA13B50 (resized).jpeg8C9B111A-B1CF-4CDE-855F-8A0A51AFC883 (resized).jpeg8C9B111A-B1CF-4CDE-855F-8A0A51AFC883 (resized).jpeg
#3196 5 years ago

Okay so some funny things to mention.

There are still many that do not know about Pin Stadiums and when they come to the booth they think they are just playing at a Free Play section since the booth is large with so many games. They will then walk up to me and ask why these games look so different and not like theirs . I then tell them about the Pin Stadium and turn them off and in and show them the UV+Glow.

Then now with Orion’s Belt there are Pin Stadium customers coming to the booth and they are playing DPLE and IMDN LE but don’t realize they have the Orion’s installed. Then they come up to me and say that they already have Pin Stadiums with the UV+Glow and love the results but they don’t know whytheir machine doesn’t the same.

I then proceed to tell them that Orion’s Belt is installed and give them a demo of them and show them where they are installed since you can’t see them with the Stealth Mount. Feedback and comments have been incredible and I am glad you all are loving the new product

It’s funny how this has happened so many times. If you are at the show please stop by and check them out as they really are impressive to see in person.

I want to thank everyone for stopping by and also for all of you guys that support this product so tremendously!! Without you this would not be possible.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#3197 5 years ago

Is that an Iron Maiden LE with a Deadpool LE next to it? Very impressive and thank you for sharing these games with the public. I appreciate everything you do for the pinball community.

#3198 5 years ago

Scott, I like the setup with the canopy to keep overhead lights out. Only wished I could be there and see it in person. I can't so I'll bring the show to me. Ordered 1 of the Orion's Belt 2nd run.

#3199 5 years ago

Hi pinstadium,
I'm trying to understand the Orion's Belt product.
What's the difference between Pin Stadium and Orion's Belt?
Does OB do everything that PS does? ie. PS is a subset of OB?
Or do you need PS to us OB? ("If you already own a set of Pin Stadiums then this is the next step,")
Is it just software?
I watched the youtube trailer, but obviously still confused. Unfortunately I'm not at expo to get the full run down.
Thanks.

#3200 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Scott, I like the setup with the canopy to keep overhead lights out. Only wished I could be there and see it in person. I can't so I'll bring the show to me. Ordered 1 of the Orion's Belt 2nd run.

Thank you so much for your Orion’s Belt order and it would have been nice to have you here in person. You are missing this couple of hoodlums raiding the Pin Stadium booth

ZMeny Hollywoodbone we even caught a sighting of the famous Mod Couple too! He stopped by to pick up a set of Invisi-Shields thank you Yelobird for your business but even better your great mods which look really nice with Pin Stadiums!!

45C6A8B8-A679-4BD6-8932-9812F1864C96 (resized).jpeg45C6A8B8-A679-4BD6-8932-9812F1864C96 (resized).jpegD0ABDD80-7325-4F6C-BF93-E81D9EFBE7D5 (resized).jpegD0ABDD80-7325-4F6C-BF93-E81D9EFBE7D5 (resized).jpegE693C2D1-B765-4BB4-9951-912D8CC2F34B (resized).jpegE693C2D1-B765-4BB4-9951-912D8CC2F34B (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carlisle, PA
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/64?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.