***New ORION’s BELT & Pin Stadium Official Announcement!!!

(Topic ID: 186589)

***New ORION’s BELT & Pin Stadium Official Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3,532 posts
  • 348 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Hulkbuster
  • Topic is favorited by 126 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 21 votes
    24%
  • Love them(own them) 43 votes
    49%
  • Not sure 23 votes
    26%

(87 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,095 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

014EEA03-1C35-4857-A749-EE30B34AA35F (resized).jpeg
9E964CC9-6C90-436A-8D93-8F00B9676391 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20181206_092338.jpg
0EBC5DC8-57D7-45BC-B975-CC1656A912E7 (resized).jpeg
20181208_123725 (resized).jpg
91CA0512-DA1D-4AEB-9D8D-A1AEB28279EF (resized).png
IMG_0915 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0914 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
11CB15C1-09FA-4FC8-8181-D48C9DA6049A (resized).jpeg
JJ2 (resized).png
IMG_0890 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0889 (resized).jpeg
87300353-77F0-44C4-86A0-1D37FCD04C6D (resized).jpeg
AFF788EE-94CA-4F4A-8346-C7348D943D2C (resized).jpeg
51DFD1D1-9953-42D2-948A-92ADA41EF6A5 (resized).jpeg

There are 3532 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 71.
#3101 66 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Posting up so nice pics of a Stern Star Trek Premium demonstrating the Before and After results of the Pin Stadiums. The colors in this playfield are gorgeous and the artwork is phenomenal.
I have had several ask where the best spot to trigger the UV+Glow flasher option is. The Vengeance ship flasher provides not only a phenomal flasher light show upon impact but also during certain modes it creates this amazing breathing effect that is worth its weight in gold to see in person. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey guy isn’t that an LE? The Steve Ritchie signature in the left outlane is a nice touch. He come to the factory to sign that?

The Pinstadiums on there look great.

#3102 66 days ago
Quoted from estrader:

Hey guy isn’t that an LE? The Steve Ritchie signature in the left outlane is a nice touch. He come to the factory to sign that?
The Pinstadiums on there look great.

You are correct it is an LE haha! Good eye on that one. I think they all do get signed at the factory in that location I believe. Sort of a cool spot for a signature.

#3103 66 days ago

Posting up some pics of Sterns POTC with the Pin Stadiums installed with Invisi-Shield and UV+Glow triggered from the ship flasher for a very impressive show.

9E955F8F-A0B9-4C69-80A0-F0E0256E34C0 (resized).jpeg
#3104 65 days ago

I bought the pin stadiums and have a problem with the wifi disconnecting after a game or two constantly. I bought a wifi extender for the room to get a better reception but it still disconnects randomly even with a strong signal.

What am i doing wrong or do i have a faulty unit? I want to buy them for more machines but not until this is figured out! Frustrating that a premium product that works great for a short time and looks amazing then fails after a few minutes. Any help would be great.

Also pin stadium lights versus orion belt, whats the difference?

#3105 65 days ago
Quoted from vex:

I bought the pin stadiums and have a problem with the wifi disconnecting after a game or two constantly. I bought a wifi extender for the room to get a better reception but it still disconnects randomly even with a strong signal.
What am i doing wrong or do i have a faulty unit? I want to buy them for more machines but not until this is figured out! Frustrating that a premium product that works great for a short time and looks amazing then fails after a few minutes. Any help would be great.

Email or contact Scott directly and as always he will jump on giving you a hand. No worries you will be pleased when you get them going. Just finished my PinStadium install on Deadpool LE today and it looks amazing!!

#3106 65 days ago
Quoted from vex:

It sounds like unit is fine and is likely a WiFi configuration issue and maybe interference if it is connecting and disconnecting. Do the lights reset to a fading color pattern and did you add it to your home WiFi 2.4ghz and not 5ghz or are you connecting to it’s open WiFi directly?

If it’s not added to your home WiFi then this is normal as you phone is set to find the primary. You can hit “+” on the main menu to do this. Send me an email and I can help figure out and respond even quicker: scott@pinstadium.com

#3107 65 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Email or contact Scott directly and as always he will jump on giving you a hand. No worries you will be pleased when you get them going. Just finished my PinStadium install on Deadpool LE today and it looks amazing!!

Thanks for jumping in and helping out. Always appreciated! I’m glad to hear that you got them installed on your DPLE nice!!

#3108 65 days ago
Quoted from vex:

Pin Stadiums are for the GI enhancement and then a single color flasher option.

Orion’s Belt is a complimentary product that expands you to unlimited color flashers options work brightness controls and also provides very dramatic color changing effects with game with multiple triggers.

#3109 65 days ago

Disclaimer, I am NOT a photographer! Deadpool LE install complete and very pleased with the results on this title. Definitely makes your Booms Boom lol. Can't stop playing this game lately. Wifey and I are enjoying it and now it pops like comic book art should. Thanks PS! Mod Couple Approved!

IMG_1029 (resized).jpgIMG_1031 (resized).jpg
#3110 65 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Disclaimer, I am NOT a photographer! Deadpool LE install complete and very pleased with the results on this title. Definitely makes your Booms Boom lol. Can't stop playing this game lately. Wifey and I are enjoying it and now it pops like comic book art should. Thanks PS! Mod Couple Approved!
[quoted image][quoted image]

That's a huge transformation!! Wow that machine is looking awesome and I see you dialed in some blue on the app to bring out that nice blue contrast in the artwork. Great job on that. I have to agree with you that this is a great game and it's addicting to play. Love the flow especially from both of the left and right outer loops! The right loop really can get that momentum going to try the challenging lock ramp shot.

#3111 65 days ago

Scott. You get a LOT of grief from every direction that I am sure would break down the average person but you stay the coarse. And you Should! No your product is not needed for every game but some (Like DP) your product truly transforms game play. I suspect (myself honestly included) much of your resistance is due partially to jealousy. To find a Universal Mod for Any machine is technically the holly grail of a product. You not only found that but you successfully created it, marketed it (a bit much at times), supported it, and continue to improve it. Thats the perfect formula for success and I wish you much success sincerely!! Not a paid endorsement but games my wife and I like we soon Love because your product improves our experience. Can't find complaint with that? Do I wish I created such a product? Every day! lol You keep doing what you do and Know that you are doing something that people appreciate and enjoy!

#3112 65 days ago

yelobird

You and I generally agree but I have to break here. From my perspective, the resistance Scott gets here is not based on jealously at all. Speaking for myself, Scott represents what makes this country the best place in the world - creating something, working hard and making money off of it. His product margin is insane but I love that bc it should inspire the next person to do the same. He also provides excellent customer service which is the icing on the cake.

The resistance or negative comments comes from the guerilla advertising and other folks that so clearly have a stake in his products. I'll leave it there but I always tell Scott let his product speak for itself and true customers like myself to back up and address nonsense from individuals that comment without experiencing it. I think that type of support helps him more than the "buy it now before it sells out".

#3113 65 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

yelobird
You and I generally agree but I have to break here. From my perspective, the resistance Scott gets here is not based on jealously at all. Speaking for myself, Scott represents what makes this country the best place in the world - creating something, working hard and making money off of it. His product margin is insane but I love that bc it should inspire the next person to do the same. He also provided excellent customer service which is the icing on the cake.
The resistance or negative comments comes from the guerilla advertising and other folks that so clearly have a stake in his products. I'll leave it there but I always tell Scott let his product speak for itself and true customers like myself to back up and address nonsense from individuals that comment without experiencing it. I think that type of support helps him more than the "buy it now before it sells out".

Agree 100% hence my subtle (a bit much marketing) hint. I was more saying "I" am jealous he found such a great product nitch. There are no margins if your product is only marketing so yes I agree he could let the product sell itself at times. He's ramped up and excited about what he does which can't really be a bad thing. Could I do with a few less Decepticon marketing fliers? Yes! lol Scott like his products need to be experienced to fully appreciate. I actually would commend him on his recent minimizing of gorilla marketing. Get to the product point and we will understand. We are after all just simple pinball folk!

#3114 65 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Scott. You get a LOT of grief from every direction that I am sure would break down the average person but you stay the coarse. And you Should! No your product is not needed for every game but some (Like DP) your product truly transforms game play. I suspect (myself honestly included) much of your resistance is due partially to jealousy. To find a Universal Mod for Any machine is technically the holly grail of a product. You not only found that but you successfully created it, marketed it (a bit much at times), supported it, and continue to improve it. Thats the perfect formula for success and I wish you much success sincerely!! Not a paid endorsement but games my wife and I like we soon Love because your product improves our experience. Can't find complaint with that? Do I wish I created such a product? Every day! lol You keep doing what you do and Know that you are doing something that people appreciate and enjoy!

I really do appreciate this post so much coming from someone such as yourself that is not only a great person but an avid collector in this industry. I have met you in person at Expo (very early adopter thank you!) and talked on the phone to know this . In addition I have heard nothing but major props for your incredible “props” for these amazing machines that you guys make

With your quality and innovative mods you give us that feeling I remember getting when going to the store when I was young and seeing that thing in the store that was something I “had” to have. I couldn’t stop thinking about it and how much better it would be if I owned it. I love what you do too!!

You also are a great customer and supporter of the product on your own freewill which makes moments like this invaluable. I really appreciate you and for taking time out of your weekend to be such a positive influence in this thread.

If the MOD Couple is happy then I am happy!!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#3115 64 days ago

A blast from the past! kevinbuffalo sent these when he did his first install of Pin Stadiums ever on Swords of Fury...

2AB7535F-1CFC-4976-89FB-B37DA3CC8CD5 (resized).jpeg4323CDEC-970B-47F1-AFDD-D51DCC13A559 (resized).jpeg
#3116 64 days ago

Side by side of it. I think this is one of the most dramatic installs that I have seen!

14834FDF-E132-4766-9A8B-76270EF04B01 (resized).jpeg
#3117 63 days ago

Several have asked for some pics of Rob Zombie since it is one of those games with beautiful artwork but could use a “little” boost. UV+Glow is triggered from the purple flasher which is very appropriate for this game. Here you go!

DA8B8572-F2A3-4B75-AB19-5432AC5ACF1D (resized).jpeg
#3118 63 days ago

Here are some before and after of LOTR. Several have been asking about it since the SDTM LOTR review:

Here you go guys!!

4C8E420B-8D65-4E50-94E7-7C49ED2DCAAF (resized).jpeg
#3119 63 days ago

The best location I have found for some really impressive results is the Balrog flasher. When he comes out, it is absolutely amazing to see what happens.

lotr_flasherlocation (resized).png
#3120 63 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Several have asked for some pics of Rob Zombie since it is one of those games with beautiful artwork but could use a “little” boost. UV+Glow is triggered from the purple flasher which is very appropriate for this game. Here you go![quoted image]

Great a game that's designed to be dark and creepy, now messed up. Might as well turn on the lights in the haunted house too, that was the bad guys POP!

#3121 63 days ago
Quoted from Marvin:

Great a game that's designed to be dark and creepy, now messed up. Might as well turn on the lights in the haunted house too, that was the bad guys POP!

Yes I couldn’t agree more that it needs to have that dark and creepy look. The picture shown is at 100% brightness with warm whites only. I think the best setting is at 45% brightness as it makes the artwork visible and have a really nice haunting looking. You can also dial in some other colors like blue to make it even spookier !! The good news is that you can make it exactly how you like.

#3122 63 days ago

Here is what I found to be a great setting in the Pin Stadium app for the LOTR owners:

CEE68E24-C270-414E-A011-A47D75FBC94E (resized).jpeg
#3123 62 days ago

I wanted to post an update on the status of the Orion's Belt, good news and bad news. Some have tried to purchase them and were unable as they are officially sold out.

The good news is that Orion's Belt has received excellent feedback and comments after the SDTM Deadpool LE stream that displayed it in action along with full explanation/instructions as to how it works and what kind of impressive results it provides to your pinball machine. Disco Mode was the show stopper for the night!!

For those of you who missed it and want to learn more, you can still check it out here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/317683216

The bad news is that the first batch run has officially sold out as as result. This scheduled production is so that Pin Stadium can keep up with demand and time delivery promises of the 4-6 week period which is on schedule still for the first week of November that these will ship out.

More good news is that very shortly there will be another scheduled production run announced coming up soon so stay tuned in case you missed out on the first batch. Thank you all again for the outstanding and overwhelming support not only for Orion's Belt but also for Pin Stadiums (as usual) too! You guys are incredible!!

---
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com
sold_out (resized).png

#3124 61 days ago

First time pin stadium light install, cant find a flasher location for the clips Iron Maiden Pro. Any ideas?

#3125 61 days ago

No problem and glad to help. Here you go! The best place I found is the Pharoh’s flasher. Email me with any questions: scott@pinstadium.com

4924D8BD-45D5-4E87-BB90-F414CA91B591 (resized).jpeg
#3126 61 days ago

If you have the GI figured out, then you can just reference the left "Flasher" side of the picture.

#3127 61 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

If you have the GI figured out, then you can just reference the left "Flasher" side of the picture.

Yes, because the GI pics do not coincide with each other!

#3128 61 days ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

Yes, because the GI pics do not coincide with each other!

You are correct and I updated it to show a connection to a white GI. Any of the whites will work. Thank you.

#3129 61 days ago

That's what happens. Good products sell out fast. Congratulations! I know Scott will be working hard to get ahead of production on the new Orlon's Belt. Please keep us updated when people can start placing new orders.

#3130 61 days ago
Quoted from ASOA:

That's what happens. Good products sell out fast. Congratulations! I know Scott will be working hard to get ahead of production on the new Orlon's Belt. Please keep us updated when people can start placing new orders.

Thank you!! It has been a very interesting journey the last couple weeks and has been extremely busy especially with preparing for Expo too with the normal constant flow of Pin Stadiums orders also. No complaints by any means. I will be sure to post up when the next run of Orion’s Belt start up.

#3131 61 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

You are correct it is an LE haha! Good eye on that one. I think they all do get signed at the factory in that location I believe. Sort of a cool spot for a signature.

Looks very familiar

#3132 61 days ago
Quoted from Martymainframe:

Looks very familiar

Yes I should have mentioned that these pics should have been signed by yours truly Martin martymainframe from Head2head http://www.head2headpinball.com/

Great last episode with Roger Sharpe that is worth checking out for sure !! Thank you guys for the great podcast. Hilarious and informative as usual.

#3133 61 days ago

Big thumbs up goes out to PAPA Pinball www.papa.org for all they have done for us in the pinball community!

Be sure to check them out on Youtube as they are cranking out a lot of streams/videos regularly. There is a ton to learn and they have some of the best players showing us the ropes. Thanks again guys PAPA for all of those mad skills you teach us all. It's like going to camp for free without having to leave the comfort of your own home. Can't beat that!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/PAPApinball
papa_approved2 (resized).png

#3135 61 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

They actually stream on YT.

Updated that thanks!!!!

#3136 60 days ago

There have been a few questions about the differences between installation methods for a 1995 Bally #attack-from-mars and a Chicago Gaming #attack-from-mars-remake-standard . You will connect to a white GI on both, but for the Chicago Gaming AFMR you will use the wire taps to insert into the GI connector and then clip on to those. For the UV+Glow flasher trigger the best place is the "Center Saucer Dome" and that will require the wire taps on both also. Just pressure fit them inside of the connector and you are good to go!

Attack from Mars is an amazing game if you have not had a chance to play or own one. Chicago Gaming makes a superb remake version incredible. Check them out here: http://www.chicago-gaming.com/afm.php

We will have both Bally AFM and Chicago Gaming's AFMR at the booth with Pin Stadiums installed for you to witness and play in person. There will be no need for words and the results will be nothing less than impressive, but I will let you make the final decision once you walk up to the machine and you are able to see them for yourself.

It will be worth stopping by just for those 2 games alone as that playfield is UV Reactive and when the UV+Glow hits it is quite a site to see. This is one of the top sellers for Pin Stadium among many others. Here is a great "recorded live" video to watch form last years Chicago Expo 2017 with Nick and Kevin from Buffalo Pinball and Zach and Greg from SDTM battling it out on machine. They give their opinions and feedback as to what they think too. See if you can tell if this is a new or remake machine

@kevinbuffalo @zmeny @hollywoodbone

attackfrommars (resized).png
#3137 60 days ago

These are the recommended AFMR Chicago gaming GI connections for the Pin Stadiums.

309D5A4D-B1E6-444E-83E0-1F4ACE25EC7C (resized).jpeg

#3138 60 days ago

Here are some before and afters that many asked about from yesterday's previous pics. Posting them up here. Can anyone guess if this is an AFM or AFMR? To the untrained eye it may be very tough.

afm_before_after2 (resized).png
#3139 60 days ago

Also here are some highly requested Before and Afters of WOZ Wizard of Oz

There is a special adapter that comes with this one to make the connection to the flasher even easier. This triggers the UV+Glow from the witch for a really vibrant light show with a very "eerie" effect that Jack from JJP said he loves! He recently contacted us for Pin Stadiums for both of his personal WOZ machines and said he loves what they do for the machine. Great guy and great manufacturer that is really pushing the bounds of pinball in such an incredible way, it's an honor to say the very least.

woz_follow_yb (resized).png
#3140 60 days ago

This newer method of connecting the flasher for WOZ has been around for a few months, but if anyone with an earlier WOZ Pin Stadium kit would like to upgrade to an even better connection please email me at scott@pinstadium.com

Other than Alien and WOZ, the Pin Stadiums do not need anything specific to work on any machine. Which means if you sell a machine you can easily transfer that over to a new one. I did create a "Transport Pack" for this purposes that customer's suggested would be nice. If you need one of those here is the link: https://pinstadium.com/product/transport-pack/

It's all about progression

#3141 60 days ago

Here is a good quality customer uploaded video of that connection to WOZ for the flasher and also demonstrates the Pin Stadium's GI module doing is job by syncing with the game's modes. Thanks bobukcat !!! :

#3142 59 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are some before and afters that many asked about from yesterday's previous pics. Posting them up here. Can anyone guess if this is an AFM or AFMR? To the untrained eye it may be very tough.
[quoted image]

Looks like AFMR, but for sure it looks good.

#3143 59 days ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Looks like AFMR, but for sure it looks good.

It is actually an old Bally AFM. Hard to tell for sure because of how vivid the playfield is lit with the lights.

#3144 58 days ago

Here are some Before & After pics of the results of installing Pin Stadiums on Iron Man Vault Edition.

The rexommended place to connect the UV+Glow is from the “right ramp flasher” which means each time you hit the standup up drone targets it really ignites the playfield!!

Recently Nick Lane from Buffalo Pinball installed a set in his Iron Man and loves them. I will have to find the video stream of them in action on his machine and post it up here.

C3756801-8C04-41C3-BC24-BFC6D941F39E (resized).jpeg
#3145 58 days ago

Found it!

It looks like Nick had the UV+Glow triggered from one of the lower left flashers and would go off when you hit Iron Monger too. Later he took my recommendation to trigger from the right ramp flasher as the frequency is much more balanced. The beauty with the Pin Stadiums is that you can easily move these around to your personal preference. It only takes a second.

Check this video out for some great tips on rules and how to play it to the fullest!!

#3146 58 days ago

Very rare to see this Monopoly let alone with Pin Stadiums! A customer just send these to me this evening very ecstatic with the results.

7F79E3D1-E7C6-4B37-9A10-63C50830F0A9 (resized).jpeg
#3147 58 days ago

Getting ready to start loading up games for Expo everyone. There will be some top notch games there with over 400sq feet of games so 20 really nice games total. All will be loaded with Pin Stadiums and a couple with Orion’s Belt too.

Pin Stadiums will be in stock at the show. They completely sold out last week but another run of them is just finishing up later today. A large amount of these will be set aside for the show but there will be some available for online orders if you are considering getting some there will be some starting today and throughout the week.

Thanks again all for the great support. This Pinball Expo is going to be amazing. American Pinball and Pin Stadium will be back to back to each other!!

#3148 58 days ago

Pretty please can you bring some stadium awnings (shields?) to the show. Looking to get 4-5 sets if you would be so kind. Thanks and travel safe.

#3149 58 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Pretty please can you bring some stadium awnings (shields?) to the show. Looking to get 4-5 sets if you would be so kind. Thanks and travel safe.

Yes absolutely I will have Invisi-Shields in stock too! Looking forward to seeing you there.

#3150 57 days ago

Here is one of the games in route to Expo. IMDN LE with Pin Stadiums/UV+Glow and Orion’s Belt!! Add some luxurious gold powder coating by robertstone0407 from Stone Cold Coatings and you have a Super LE!

0D445DCE-3A8F-4D40-B7B6-574141FDBD4C (resized).jpeg10DC047E-C813-499E-BCDB-8486964C8C54 (resized).jpeg1F67289F-E91C-4DD4-A192-41AB24AD6C71 (resized).jpeg3100AED2-BE1E-4B74-8F91-82BE748E6ED6 (resized).jpeg355B1574-A4F4-44A1-8E99-5BF9BD9261AE (resized).jpeg39444A86-CE32-4421-BED3-B68408DEA457 (resized).jpeg3A34F4ED-0EE9-46F4-B045-6AE78541D808 (resized).jpeg4F4D4700-BD9C-40BC-A5CA-F36C561C08B7 (resized).jpeg5E8DCF24-75EE-4E0B-9C00-B26C13372839 (resized).jpegA66A13D9-6596-477D-8CF7-2C91265A2262 (resized).jpegA83B5C0F-A906-40A5-9B46-31E7AFC6BDF1 (resized).jpegEEF9BC14-3CBD-4DD8-84F8-CAB46A0E3A20 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 128.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 156.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 129.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 24.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Top-Notch Target Shields
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Machine - For Sale
Brewster, NY
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 1,000.00
There are 3532 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 71.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside