(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,223 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 165.
#3051 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Can this be fixed? IMHO this is not even close to original light show being preserved when this light glare is happening and you see alternating yellow/blue.
If that can be fixed, do these light blades also change along with GI at all times?
[quoted image]

You could use diffuser tape. Cost would be a few cents. It wouldn't eliminate the reflections entirely, but it would make the individual points much less obvious.

#3052 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

This is a much needed enhancement.
Might I also suggest that for the price your are selling the Pinstadiums for that you add both the diffusers you're working on and the Invisishields as standard with a set going forward, and not additional $. IMHO they both address critical flaws in the original product and the material cost can't be much at all per unit. Also be a nice way to show your appreciation for all the support the community has given you thus far.

I respectfully must concur that these features (particularly invisishields-no comparison yet for diffuser effect) should be somehow included standard on all Pinstadium units, whether included separately or as a redesign of the original mount. This does a lot for the look and feel of the Pinstadium effect (always looks good without harsh glare shining straight at you from the side) and will make every installation conform to the high Pinstadium standard.

#3053 5 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

I respectfully must concur that these features (particularly invisishields-no comparison yet for diffuser effect) should be somehow included standard on all Pinstadium units, whether included separately or as a redesign of the original mount. This does a lot for the look and feel of the Pinstadium effect (always looks good without harsh glare shining straight at you from the side) and will make every installation conform to the high Pinstadium standard.

It's nice to have it as an 'option' because not everyone needs the shields. The only people that really need the shields are those of us that have many games side by side. I'm sure there are plenty of customers that only have the one game and shields are not needed.

#3054 5 years ago

Wow you guys have this thread of fire I spent part of the day improving the Orion Belt software even more and this keeps on rolling, love it and all of the input and comments. Orion just got bumped up to 1.2 code while this was going on. It was already complete but I found some more tweaks to make it even better.

Looking forward to the stream. Also regarding the tip about the "Achieving Gold" let me know if any of you have had a chance to crawl into the RGB granular controls to see what that is all about. It literally unlocks a whole new level of ability to customize even further. There are a bunch of colors and rare earth gem colors that you can make in both Pin Stadium and Orion's Belt world through the color wheel and these micro controls. Even better it's all done with simple on finger programming by sliding on your desired setting. Easy!!

Think about Silver and Diamond impact effect colors that are possible, Ruby Red, Diamond Ruby, Emerald, Diamond Emerald, etc more on those settings. Then there are Cool White, Natural White, Sunlight White, Warm White, XTreme white. Exciting stuff and many tips/tricks to come that I will post up for you all to experiment with.

#3055 5 years ago
orion_rare_earth (resized).pngorion_rare_earth (resized).png
#3056 5 years ago

I like my pinstadium on BM66 and Woz

I don’t get Orion belt so I guess I just need to see it on Tuesday.

#3057 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I like my pinstadium on BM66 and Woz
I don’t get Orion belt so I guess I just need to see it on Tuesday.

Hey great to hear from you and that is great news you haven’t fun and appreciating the Pin Stadiums!

Yes the stream will be the place to see them in action to get a full understanding of them and to see how they will transform the machine. See you there iceman44 !!

#3058 5 years ago

Here is a great Before & After picture of Creature from the Black Lagoon (CFTBL) with some nice low percentage adjustments in the app to maintain that “creepy” look. Also the UV+Glow triggers nicely from the Snack Bar flasher.

D4A7A4E5-4EA0-4B3B-AD31-454581554064 (resized).jpegD4A7A4E5-4EA0-4B3B-AD31-454581554064 (resized).jpeg
#3059 5 years ago

One of the best before and afters I’ve seen. Awesome!

#3060 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

One of the best before and afters I’ve seen. Awesome!

Thank you and Creature thanks you too for noticing . What a clsssic game and fun machine.

#3061 5 years ago

Here’s a good before and after with TWD. Notice the reduction in glare. Love my Pinstadiums!

B97AD7E5-05AF-47DB-AAD8-8C0D29D94E84 (resized).jpegB97AD7E5-05AF-47DB-AAD8-8C0D29D94E84 (resized).jpegC53C08AE-A4E3-4280-BD9E-B53FB48BC5BD (resized).jpegC53C08AE-A4E3-4280-BD9E-B53FB48BC5BD (resized).jpeg
#3062 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is a great Before & After picture of Creature from the Black Lagoon (CFTBL) with some nice low percentage adjustments in the app to maintain that “creepy” look. Also the UV+Glow triggers nicely from the Snack Bar flasher.
[quoted image]

spend hundreds of dollars, use at 20%. great value there.

#3063 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Notice the reduction in glare. Love my Pinstadiums!

If you want to eliminate the 60% reflection from the DMD that's still there try a $6 bent plastic glare guard.

#3064 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Notice the reduction in glare.

honestly this is all I notice.

wth (resized).jpegwth (resized).jpeg
#3065 5 years ago

Hmmm, that is exactly what I noticed.....

To each their own and all the jazz.

#3066 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Here’s a good before and after with TWD. Notice the reduction in glare. Love my Pinstadiums!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looking really good and now you can see to play and still have the deserving haunted look too! Thanks for posting this up!!

#3067 5 years ago

Bent plastic doesn’t help with translite glare. Been there, done that. Pinstadium’s eliminate glare and let you actually see the playfield. They are awesome on darker games.

#3068 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

If you want to eliminate the 60% reflection from the DMD that's still there try a $6 bent plastic glare guard.

Bent plastic doesn’t help with translite glare. Been there, done that. Pinstadium’s eliminate glare and let you actually see the playfield. They are awesome on darker games.

#3069 5 years ago

Okay guys this is going to be big and it starts very very shortly at 8pm EST!!

Zach and Greg will be in chat ready to rumble and Chuck Wurt will take us on a fun in depth interactive tour on Deadpool LE with an exclusive physical reveal of Orion's Belt in FULL action for the first time ever. Be on the lookout for what you will see when Orion's Belt meets Disco Mode, Lil Deadpool Switch Frenzy and so much more! See you guys here: https://www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball

DPLE_Stream2 (resized).pngDPLE_Stream2 (resized).png
#3070 5 years ago

Finally got around to installing Pinstadium lights on my RBION game. If there was ever a game that needed brightening up a bit it’s this one! Before and after pics posted below. This is a very expensive mod but I have to say it’s probably my 2nd favorite (after ColorDMD)

61EFB9D6-CD9F-4EA1-8B7C-A24C5F3DCB2E (resized).jpeg61EFB9D6-CD9F-4EA1-8B7C-A24C5F3DCB2E (resized).jpegA92E1C21-2225-4BD0-B27B-533CDAE34FEA (resized).jpegA92E1C21-2225-4BD0-B27B-533CDAE34FEA (resized).jpeg
#3071 5 years ago

Great stream of DPLE w/Orion's Belt and PinStadium. I'll be watching again because of the network error and lag I had. I'm lucky to have won. Like I said earlier, thank all involved. Scott/PinStadium & Chuck/Zach SDTM for the prizes and all that watched.

#3072 5 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Finally got around to installing Pinstadium lights on my RBION game. If there was ever a game that needed brightening up a bit it’s this one! Before and after pics posted below. This is a very expensive mod but I have to say it’s probably my 2nd favorite (after ColorDMD)
[quoted image][quoted image]

What an incredible transformation that made on your game. Hey thanks for posting this up as we don’t get so see mang RBIONs in this thread. I appreciate your support for the product too!!

#3073 5 years ago

Fantastic reveal for Orions Belt. I'm sure the stream will be posted for people who missed it. People should get their orders in before the first batch is sold out. Congratulations on a great new product. Such an entertaining and informative stream.

#3074 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Great stream of DPLE w/Orion's Belt and PinStadium. I'll be watching again because of the network error and lag I had. I'm lucky to have won. Like I said earlier, thank all involved. Scott/PinStadium & Chuck/Zach SDTM for the prizes and all that watched.

Congrats on the big win for the Orion's Belt WOW!!!!! Thank you for watching and being always so involved with all of us. You are a great supporter!!! Get ready for Orion's Belt. What machine are you going to put it in?

#3075 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Fantastic reveal for Orions Belt. I'm sure the stream will be posted for people who missed it. People should get their orders in before the first batch is sold out. Congratulations on a great new product. Such an entertaining and informative stream.

Thank you for stopping buy and getting to see the stream. It is always a pleasure to have you around and active in the chat and thread. I am glad that you loved Orion's Belt and had a chance to see it in action. Disco Mode was the show stopper for sure!

#3076 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Congrats on the big win for the Orion's Belt WOW!!!!! Thank you for watching and being always so involved with all of us. You are a great supporter!!! Get ready for Orion's Belt. What machine are you going to put it in?

As of now not sure what game, but Thank you. I have 4 weeks to figure that out. I already put order in just in case I'm dreaming, because I can't believe it. I'm going to get another set of PinStadium in about 2/3 weeks just debating on what game TWD pro or GoTLE.

#3077 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

As of now not sure what game, but Thank you. I have 4 weeks to figure that out. I already put order in just in case I'm dreaming, because I can't believe it. I'm going to get another set of PinStadium in about 2/3 weeks just debating on what game TWD pro or GoTLE.

Well it's no dream You can rewatch the SDTM stream when it gets uploaded and you will see that you won!!! GOTLE would be very cool and you could great dial in some vivid Green's and Golds with some white to really make the playfield pop out of the glass! That combined with the UV+Glow during Blackwater Multi-Ball would be a mind blow. If you can imagine those colors mixed into this video:

#3078 5 years ago

A Diamond Emerald setting in the app for color flasher would be extremely cool in that game.

#3079 5 years ago

Here is how that setting would look when configuring it for Orion’s Belt. I think nice Emerald green may be even better and then configure another to XTreme white! Separating them would make even even better impract. Then maybe add a Diamond Gold and and Red also

7963B455-9191-4972-A266-DB5C60901792 (resized).png7963B455-9191-4972-A266-DB5C60901792 (resized).png
#3080 5 years ago

Those disco modes on Deadpool with the Orion’s Belt really were impressive. Glad we had a perfect game to show these off last night.

Very well done Scott!

#3081 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

People should get their orders in before the first batch is sold out.

I really hope you're getting paid in some fashion for the relentless ass kissing of this product. Otherwise you're diminishing your credibility for nothing.

There is absolutely positively no reason to "get your order in before they sell out". Stop it. It's like you work for GameStop pushing people to pre order games. I actually think you do a disservice to Scott bc it comes off as so sleazy and disingenuous

As an owner of 5 pairs of pinstadium I watched the stream and here is my take on the product.....

I like Scotts ideas and his passion but this product is too much for me. The constant flashing of red like a heart beat - it all seem to be way too distracting when actually playing the game. There is just so much light going off now it's too much (for me).
The price point of 500+ for both is also way too much.

I'll continue viewing this thread in support of pinstadium and seeing them grow (fixing zebra stripes) and hopefully a revisit of the belt - pricing wise at least but again I think over the top marketing BS doesn't help these products.

#3082 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Those disco modes on Deadpool with the Orion’s Belt really were impressive. Glad we had a perfect game to show these off last night.
Very well done Scott!

Hey thank you so much for coming out and setting up such a nice streaming rig to get it properly displayed for everyone to see. You made it a hit!!

You are top notch and a great asset to the already amazing SDTM team.

It was really cool that you were able to see them in person for the first time and give the Wurt seal of approval along with SDTM’s also. Zach messaged me last night said he was very impressed and Disco Multiball sealed the deal too. The cool thing is you can do this with any game and have modes that are equally impressive not just in DP.

chuckwurt you helped a bunch with everyone’s understanding of the rules too, including me. Thank you for that and it’s no surprise since you are very good at rules and even better explaining them

#3083 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I like Scotts ideas and his passion but this product is too much for me. The constant flashing of red like a heart beat - it all seem to be way too distracting when actually playing the game. There is just so much light going off now it's too much (for me).

Keep in mind that you can move these triggers around to anything and it's a matter of personal preference. Which means that in the set up last night it was to fully demonstrate the product and what it is capable of so that you can take those ideas and use them in a way that works for you. If you don't like the pulsing of the scoop, then you can move it to another location easily (same connection method as Pin Stadiums). Then if something is too bright you dial it down to the brightness level you like. You can literally make these look like factory features. Also if you don't want it to flash then trigger it from another bulb and use the Color Spectrum Blaster feature to cast some nice accenting colors over the playfield, and you can adjust those. Then if you are not sure of the color, simply dial into another that you like. Even better no programming as you just use your finger and done!

#3084 5 years ago

Aside from the crazy cool light show that Orion's Belt delivers it is a very functional piece to help you improve your playing in a way that I have not thought of before. I will re-hash what Trent Augenstein (Tilt Amusements) stated that he is using the flasher/bulb triggers (feel free to reach out to him and ask) to let him know what shots have been made, need to be made so that he can concentrate on where the ball is and not whether it completed a shot by having to look back. It is a very interesting concept and particularly useful during multiball even more. In the back of my head I always think about the shift lights you install in cars when running a 1/4 mile run. You never look at them directly and you continue to focus on all other aspects. Next time you play a game try to think about this conversation and it may become apparent what he is saying. It took me a little but and now I totally get it, wow.

This has definitely helped to improve my playing and scoring a great deal when thinking about Orion's Belt from that perspective. After a while you become used to this and start to rely more on that naturally. I find myself thoroughly of course enjoying and looking forward to the light show which draws me back to what is already a great game.

Anyways, interesting subject that I never intended the product to do and is surely a huge side benefit if you are into scoring and having better ball tracking. So with having Pin Stadiums for the high visible playfield it is a nice combination of products merging together to improve playing. I think Trent is already unstoppable. Mike from Path of Play said it best to me at Pinburgh this year when he saw the Pin Stadiums in action. "See Better Play Better" Great slogan too Mike! https://twitter.com/pathofplay?lang=en

#3085 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I will re-hash what Trent Augenstein (Tilt Amusements) stated that he is using the flasher/bulb triggers (feel free to reach out to him and ask) to let him know what shots have been made, need to be made so that he can concentrate on where the ball is and not whether it completed a shot by having to look back. It is a very interesting concept and particularly useful during multiball even more. In the back of my head I always think about the shift lights you install in cars when running a 1/4 mile run. You never look at them directly and you continue to focus on all other aspects. Next time you play a game try to think about this conversation and it may become apparent what he is saying. It took me a little but and now I totally get it, wow.

you mean you see them to know a shot was needed or made? If only games came with flashers, sounds and other lights that to tell you that.... ohh wait a minute, my games have a bunch of bright lights already, I wonder what they are for??

#3086 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

honestly this is all I notice.[quoted image]

If that bothers you (and it seems to bother a few people), Google- RGB LED Neon light belt. This is a carry-over from the car industry and is mostly a 12 volt application but should work in pinball just fine. It is basically a smooth/diffused shield of lights.

#3087 5 years ago
Quoted from Marvin:

you mean you see them to know a shot was needed or made? If only games came with flashers, sounds and other lights that to tell you that.... ohh wait a minute, my games have a bunch of bright lights already, I wonder what they are for??

Haha yes totally agree !! It is simply a side benefit of having them installed and gives you another way to expand the visibility of those already functional features that already come with the game.

By no means is this the reason to get Orion’s Belt as the light show and effect for the sheer entertainment value is what they were designed.

Not all of us play or think like Trent with his mad skills!! He will use anything he can to be a better player and to hone his skills. Tough competitor and a good guy for sure.

#3088 5 years ago

Very simple delt31 I like the product. Scott says his first production run of these is semi limited. New products with short supply usually sell out quick. Just a personal observation on my part. I dont get any compensation from Scott whatsoever. However if he feels that I'm entitled to that he has my address and feel free to send me a check.
I like what I like and you like what you like. That's it!

#3089 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

If that bothers you (and it seems to bother a few people), Google- RGB LED Neon light belt. This is a carry-over from the car industry and is mostly a 12 volt application but should work in pinball just fine. It is basically a smooth/diffused shield of lights.

Yes this solution has been discussed in length and is something I am working on for another great add-on. Most games it’s a non-issue and for the ones that the lights may be visible in some spots, benefit generally highly outweigh the alternative of a dark playfield and/or glass glare.

Regarding the car lights, during development I did initially test those out because I remembered using them years ago for that application however unfortunately that type of diffusion/lighting causes heavy light transmission blockage for this application.

Which works great for a car since they product a subtle glow effect, plus the distance is much larger for the diffusion which helps with the lighting cast throw distance measurements.

For a pinball playfield I found out it’s a whole different story as you need very concentrated high quality light to properly bring out the artwork to illuminate it in a fashion that brings it alive.

It is literally like going to an art exhibit but just having the art be horizontal with the ground in the pinball cabinet. Those guys invest in very very high end lighting for the exhibits because of this very reason.

Believe me when I say I am working on it to make the product even better in that sense. And something you can just add to the Pin Stadiums you already own.
Anyways I like how you think and good discussion. Fun stuff!!

#3090 5 years ago

Here is an update from last night's stream. I have received many emails asking what is included in the Orion's Belt kit. I put together this graphic to show the details and contents. Basically it is the same install method as the Pin Stadiums too so very easy to install !!

orions_belt_website_1500 (resized).pngorions_belt_website_1500 (resized).png
#3091 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is how that setting would look when configuring it for Orion’s Belt. I think nice Emerald green may be even better and then configure another to XTreme white! Separating them would make even even better impract. Then maybe add a Diamond Gold and and Red also [quoted image]

Thanks for the settings for GoT, that's most likely the game I'll go with. The game maybe three years old but I've only hade it for two weeks now. So it's the go to machine 10 to 1 right now.

#3092 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Thanks for the settings for GoT, that's most likely the game I'll go with. The game maybe three years old but I've only hade it for two weeks now. So it's the go to machine 10 to 1 right now.

Sure thing glad to help. GOT is a great game and you could really ignite it with Orion’s Belt. Looking forward to it!

#3093 5 years ago

I am posting this up as there are a lot of DP Pin Stadium kits shipping out. This will help you all when doing the install on where to connect. Here are some great pictures showing the transformation the Pin Stadium make on the Deadpool. It is literally like night and day!

The UV+Glow really ignites this game and the best location I have found is the center Wolverine spinner. I hope this helps you all out.

DA7E2F4D-A74C-4056-861C-C68E95405355 (resized).jpegDA7E2F4D-A74C-4056-861C-C68E95405355 (resized).jpeg

#3094 5 years ago

Scott does the DP picture you posted above show off the new enhancement that prevents the zebra stripes?

If not, I don't see them on the Katana blade which they are usually present. How did you achieve that? Even the left ramp is usually stripped but in the pic it just looks red.

#3095 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Scott does the DP picture you just posted show off the new cod enhancement that prevents the zebra stripes?
If not, I don't see them on the Katana blade which they are usually present. How did you achieve that? Even the left ramp is usually stripped but in the pic it just looks red.

Robert Stone can powder coat the Katana to eliminate the striping.

#3096 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Robert Stone can powder coat the Katana to eliminate the striping.

That's awesome. I would consider that if I owned one as the game very much benefits from pinstadium.

I would also suggest Scott notes that's in this picture otherwise it's misleading as the pinstadium don't look like that on a stock machine

#3097 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

That's awesome. I would consider that if I owned one as the game very much benefits from pinstadium.
I would also suggest Scott notes that's in this picture otherwise it's misleading as the pinstadium don't look like that on a stock machine

Yes we talked about this in detail on the SDTM stream. You can check it out here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/317683216

Robertstone0407 does some amazing work so definitely anyone that's looking for top notch powder coating. Also another feature for Orion's Belt is the integrated Invisi-Shield helps with the light diffusion due to it's mounting position below the Pin Stadium light bar. That was on purpose

#3098 5 years ago

Posting up so nice pics of a Stern Star Trek demonstrating the Before and After results of the Pin Stadiums. The colors in this playfield are gorgeous and the artwork is phenomenal.

I have had several ask where the best spot to trigger the UV+Glow flasher option is. The Vengeance ship flasher provides not only a phenomal flasher light show upon impact but also during certain modes it creates this amazing breathing effect that is worth its weight in gold to see in person.
63F5BE04-9183-496E-A12F-5BD07805C8BE (resized).jpeg63F5BE04-9183-496E-A12F-5BD07805C8BE (resized).jpeg73E8E219-21A6-48FA-B7D4-1C63156E8AA6 (resized).jpeg73E8E219-21A6-48FA-B7D4-1C63156E8AA6 (resized).jpeg7E6F6348-2179-4F85-B4BC-C5B13BA67DA9 (resized).jpeg7E6F6348-2179-4F85-B4BC-C5B13BA67DA9 (resized).jpeg

#3099 5 years ago

The color really pop on that Star Trek premium with Pin Stadiums on board. From like a dusk where Elton John says, Don't let the sun go down on me. To The Beatles saying, Good Day Sun Shine.

#3100 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

The color really pop on that Star Trek premium with Pin Stadiums on board. From like a dusk where Elton John says, Don't let the sun go down on me. To The Beatles saying, Good Day Sun Shine.

Wow very well put and deep too!! The artwork on this game is well done and the theme is perfectly designed/portrayed too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,489 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/62?hl=tbachli and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.