(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,223 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 165.
#3001 5 years ago

Okay guys I have Deadpool LE all set up for the SDTM stream next Tuesday at 8pm EST. I dialed it in today and found the best colors settings and locations. I will log this in the "Deadpool" files (this is ready to launch for users and myself to upload recommended locations, tips, etc) for Orion's Belt so when you get your kit it will be very easy for you. I'm thoroughly impressed and I hope you guys will be to. Man this thing came ALIVE!!! I mean it came ALIVE!!!

It should be about a 15-20 minute install now that you will have all the best locations!!

#3002 5 years ago

It is all personal preference so you can just connect to whichever but there is always a way that looks better with each game and that is what I will post up.

#3003 5 years ago

Is there a reason you feel this needs a formal video presentation and wait yet another week to show it? For me a simple non Speilburg 30 second iPhone video of you playing your game would all but take care of it at least for now. We are simple pinball folks you know.... Seems like the reveal is taking longer then then the build up to reveal for some reason?

#3004 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Is there a reason you feel this needs a formal video presentation and wait yet another week to show it? For me a simple non Speilburg 30 second iPhone video of you playing your game would all but take care of it at least for now. We are simple pinball folks you know.... Seems like the reveal is taking longer then then the build up to reveal for some reason?

simple, style over substance.

#3005 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yes, thanks for checking in. The "Exclusive Reveal" is going to be given to SDTM ZMeny and Hollywoodbone as they have been great supporters and amazing for our community. Unfortunately earlier this week the delivery of DPLE was delayed and then ChuckWurt had a conflict with his schedule.

SDTM as a result wanted to do something super special for you guys to make up for it. They are going to be giving away some BIG prizes to help make you guys love them even more. Win just by watching!!!

You will see Orion's Belt on DPLE live and in action. I will be there to explain it in detail and answer questions. So no reason other than letting them have the special stream with it on display for the first time to the public. It is only a few days away now on Tuesday 10/2 at 8pm EST. Stay tuned and see you then!!!

https://www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball

DPLE_Stream (resized).pngDPLE_Stream (resized).png

#3006 5 years ago

Yeah feel free to blame me for not seeing it yet. I messed up and double booked my schedule.

#3007 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah feel free to blame me for not seeing it yet. I messed up and double booked my schedule.

Dam you Chuck! Way to kill the momentum! Lol. Be watching your stream no matter what.

#3008 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well you were ready this Tuesday but DPLE wasn't and was still on the truck, and hey it's good to know you have a life outside of pinball. We get it!! There is no replacing the "Wizard of Stream"

#3009 5 years ago

Something like this chuckwurt

dp_stream (resized).pngdp_stream (resized).png
#3010 5 years ago

I know we are all like "Orions Belt" Just wanted people to see the LE with good old pinstadiums hooked up. Game looks beautiful. Thanks Scott for all of your help with the install. Customer service and support is outstanding. Great products! Can't wait for Orions belt!

Before and After.

Thanks.
Jonathan
Amusement Services of America

20180927_202319 (resized).jpg20180927_202319 (resized).jpg

20180927_203036 (resized).jpg20180927_203036 (resized).jpg
#3011 5 years ago

Looks like a disco party in there. Haha

#3012 5 years ago

Ya I think he's playing the "Disco" multiball in that picture. And for any newbie that's the " After & Before" pic.

I hate when that happens

#3013 5 years ago

Not in any mode in either picture just in attract mode. And yes it is after and before.

#3014 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Not in any mode in either picture just in attract mode. And yes it is after and before.

Sure got our attention. I may have been ordering "Orions Belt" tonight, but will wait until Tuesday. Like Ed Sullivan would say "Really Big Shew"

#3015 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

I know we are all like "Orions Belt" Just wanted people to see the LE with good old pinstadiums hooked up. Game looks beautiful. Thanks Scott for all of your help with the install. Customer service and support is outstanding. Great products! Can't wait for Orions belt!
Before and After.
Thanks.
Jonathan
Amusement Services of America
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Hey we love seeing the Pin Stadiums as that’s the basis for all of this. Orion’s Belt is simply the expansion of the Pin Stadiums into the next level work of flashers. It’s nice to see pics of Deadpool coming around as there have been tons of Pin Stadiums sold for it but not many have posted. Looks great and thank you for sharing as Deadpool benefits tremendously from them.

#3016 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Sure got our attention. I may have been ordering "Orions Belt" tonight, but will wait until Tuesday. Like Ed Sullivan would say "Really Big Shew"

Yes, you will be seeing them for sure. I have them dialed in for DP really well and am excited to show you guys.

#3017 5 years ago

Sharing a picture that’s Ed Robertson shared with me on his Iron Maiden he has traveling with his band (Bare Naked Ladies) backstage on rollers.

Take a look at his Grand Champion score and I will quote him word for word: “Now I can see!”

0510DD56-E2FE-475F-B416-85D02D955EDB (resized).jpeg0510DD56-E2FE-475F-B416-85D02D955EDB (resized).jpeg
#3018 5 years ago

So can I assume that Orion's Belt has eliminated the possibility of a single color-adjustable flasher option? Having 4 (really 5) trigger points is WAY too over the top for me. Many people have wanted to be able to color adjust the original PinStadium flasher. I'll be really disappointed if the only way to do that is by buying an excessive add-on.

#3019 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

So can I assume that Orion's Belt has eliminated the possibility of a single color-adjustable flasher option? Having 4 (really 5) trigger points is WAY too over the top for me. Many people have wanted to be able to color adjust the original PinStadium flasher. I'll be really disappointed if the only way to do that is by buying an excessive add-on.

Great post and this gives me an opportunity to explain even more:

For that ability it did need a complete redesign from the ground up. There is a flasher module dedicate to exactly this and its way more involved and complicated. It has not just highly advance solid state technology in it but it’s running code that I programmed to Orion which makes it highly intelligent as if it has AI

However I do need to explain more (things that will be covered in the SDTM steam Tuesday).

This is why Orion’s Belt has taken me a year to build and design. Keep in mind that you are not just limited to flashers but other bulbs and even your shaker motor!!

Hence the “Color Spectrum Blaster” feature which is one of the coolest additional features. This is huge because now not only do you have unlimited flashers colors but you can have color changing effects with the playfield too !!

This dramatically enhances key shots and modes. A great recent example is I used it on DPLE for the scoop shot. When it’s active to start a battle the playfield pulsates Red with a wicked breathing effect. Then once you start the battle mode and start nailing shots, the colored flashers you customized take effect AND then certain shots trigger the shaker motor so you can use that as a trigger. On DPLE it coats the playfield with a beautiful vibrant blue I dialed in for that from the app. Also I have the pop bumpers triggers with a wicked silver Xtreme white that’s bad to the bone.

Then picture having the high quality of the illumination of the Pin Stadiums and its UV+Glow!!

And remember all of these Orion’s Belt triggers you can adjust the brightness in the app for each of them from 0-100%

I hope this helps to explain the benefits and features much better. Again it’s something that needs to be seen to be believed and then explanation too.

It’s very easy to install (just like a Pin Stadium) and you use the same app. Literally takes your game to a whole new level. Now not only can I not imagine Deadpool with Pin Stadiums, but even worse no Orion’s Belt. Yikes!!!!

#3020 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Great post and this gives me an opportunity to explain even more:
For that ability it did need a complete redesign from the ground up. There is a flasher module dedicate to exactly this and its way more involved and complicated. It has not just highly advance solid state technology in it but it’s running code that I programmed to Orion which makes it highly intelligent as if it has AI
However I do need to explain more (things that will be covered in the SDTM steam Tuesday).
This is why Orion’s Belt has taken me a year to build and design. Keep in mind that you are not just limited to flashers but other bulbs and even your shaker motor!!
Hence the “Color Spectrum Blaster” feature which is one of the coolest additional features. This is huge because now not only do you have unlimited flashers colors but you can have color changing effects with the playfield too !!
This dramatically enhances key shots and modes. A great recent example is I used it on DPLE for the scoop shot. When it’s active to start a battle the playfield pulsates Red with a wicked breathing effect. Then once you start the battle mode and start nailing shots, the colored flashers you customized take effect AND then certain shots trigger the shaker motor so you can use that as a trigger. On DPLE it coats the playfield with a beautiful vibrant blue I dialed in for that from the app. Also I have the pop bumpers triggers with a wicked silver Xtreme white that’s bad to the bone.
Then picture having the high quality of the illumination of the Pin Stadiums and its UV+Glow!!
And remember all of these Orion’s Belt triggers you can adjust the brightness in the app for each of them from 0-100%
I hope this helps to explain the benefits and features much better. Again it’s something that needs to be seen to be believed and then explanation too.
It’s very easy to install (just like a Pin Stadium) and you use the same app. Literally takes your game to a whole new level. Now not only can I not imagine Deadpool with Pin Stadiums, but even worse no Orion’s Belt. Yikes!!!!

Umm...so I should take that as "correct we will not have a single color-adjustable flasher option" right?

#3021 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Umm...so I should take that as "correct we will not have a single color-adjustable flasher option" right?

This is the option and then some. This the best way to effectively get the results, options, and then it adds all of the extra extended functionality with Orion’s Belt. I tried to build it what you were asking and there are a large number of reasons (mentioned in this post and few prior) it was not built into the Pin Stadiums. It seems very simple to do but believe me you would have not been happy.

Rather than just attempting to patch colored flashers into the Pin Stadiums to have a very subpar product offering (which I would never do) I created Orion’s Belt to basically knock your socks off with performance and functionality. Seeing will be believing just like when the Pin Stadiums came out last year. It needed all of the extra hardware and software to be a great product. The Orion’s Belt Flasher Module is a little larger to accommodate all of the circuitry but only slightly larger 1” longer and 1/2” inch wider at most) than the Pin Stadium GI Module.

#3022 5 years ago

Let's see what Orion's Belt has to offer us during its live stream next week. I think its going to be another great product by Scott. We will see the new product in action how the developer intended it. Can't wait!

#3023 5 years ago

Any vid or images of pinstadiums on a TOM?

#3025 5 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

I also had a customer send me an After too.

04663DB9-82EB-4424-8E77-268BF3643C0C (resized).jpeg04663DB9-82EB-4424-8E77-268BF3643C0C (resized).jpeg
#3026 5 years ago

Pinstadiums is a must on the classics. Looks fantastic!

#3027 5 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

I found a short video of TOM he also sent and just emailed it to you

#3028 5 years ago

Amazing!
Thx Scott

#3029 5 years ago

Getting instructions up for all of you who have placed orders Orion's Belt!! I am also working on updating the installation section of Pin Stadium website with detailed information too.

orion_settings_instructions (resized).pngorion_settings_instructions (resized).png
#3030 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

This is the option and then some. This the best way to effectively get the results, options, and then it adds all of the extra extended functionality with Orion’s Belt. I tried to build it what you were asking and there are a large number of reasons (mentioned in this post and few prior) it was not built into the Pin Stadiums. It seems very simple to do but believe me you would have not been happy.
Rather than just attempting to patch colored flashers into the Pin Stadiums to have a very subpar product offering (which I would never do) I created Orion’s Belt to basically knock your socks off with performance and functionality. Seeing will be believing just like when the Pin Stadiums came out last year. It needed all of the extra hardware and software to be a great product. The Orion’s Belt Flasher Module is a little larger to accommodate all of the circuitry but only slightly larger 1” longer and 1/2” inch wider at most) than the Pin Stadium GI Module.

Scott, you're a good guy and you have been extremely helpful with support issues to me and others, but please...

To suggest the only realistic way to add color-adjustable flashers to PinStadium is a $260 four-input solution is just upsell hyperbole. Whatever. I still have some original PS that I intend to buy down the road. Until then I will politely bow out of this thread.

#3031 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Scott, you're a good guy and you have been extremely helpful with support issues to me and others, but please...
To suggest the only realistic way to add color-adjustable flashers to PinStadium is a $260 four-input solution is just upsell hyperbole. Whatever. I still have some original PS that I intend to buy down the road. Until then I will politely bow out of this thread.

You are welcome and I am always willing to help you. I appreciate your continued support and input for the Pin Stadium product line. Orion’s Belt is definitely what you were asking for and so much more. It is the reason products like Orion’s Belt exist and sometimes it may even expand further past what you could have ever asked for.

That is my goal and I aim to please and to exceed expectations. You are a great customer and it is always a pleasure talking with you!!

It may not be for everyone, but I can tell you for the many customers that have already a placed an exceedingly large amount of orders for the Orion’s Belt, that they have been desiring this ultimate expansion complimentary product for their current Pin Stadium.

For those of you that are looking to add some amazing control and flexibility of flasher colors and brightness that the Flasher/Spectrum Module delivers along with the ability to take full advantage of the Muli-Spectrum Color Blaster for some astounding HD interactive color changing playfield impact then Orion’s Belt is guaranteed to please!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#3032 5 years ago

Posting up GI and Flasher cable connections for SW. I figured it would be good to show everyone the best locations I have found.

I just finished a support chat from the Pin Stadiums website for Dwight Sullivan who is installing them tonight on his Star Wars LE machine. Pretty cool to have someone so cool using the product!!

C7C0CAD4-3E34-4104-94F5-7652B5392D57 (resized).jpegC7C0CAD4-3E34-4104-94F5-7652B5392D57 (resized).jpeg
#3033 5 years ago

Thought I would show off a few pictures of my Star Wars LE with Pinstadiums. Excellent game for pinstadiums. Extremely interactive with the game when installed like Scott has shown in the picture above.

Screenshot_20180929-234221_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20180929-234221_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20180929-234226_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20180929-234226_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20180929-234233_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20180929-234233_Gallery (resized).jpg
#3034 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

but I can tell you for the many customers that have already a placed an exceedingly large amount of orders for the Orion’s Belt, that they have been desiring this ultimate expansion complimentary product for their current Pin Stadium.

Scott - I politely ask for less of this type of nonsense regarding the large orders, etc. For the educated consumer who actually wants to see the product before they buy it (which I would expect would be the majority based on common sense), it's extremely frustrating to continue reading about especially when folks like myself revisit this thread to actually see the product that's been teased for what seems to be an eternity.

Look forward to the upcoming stream. Thanks!

#3035 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Thought I would show off a few pictures of my Star Wars LE with Pinstadiums. Excellent game for pinstadiums. Extremely interactive with the game when installed like Scott has shown in the picture above.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That thing is looking like a beast !! Those are some great pics that really display the results on your game, plus you have that thing tricked out. Looks incredible and I am glad you are enjoying them!!

#3036 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Scott - I politely ask for less of this type of nonsense regarding the large orders, etc. For the educated consumer who actually wants to see the product before they buy it (which I would expect would be the majority based on common sense), it's extremely frustrating to continue reading about especially when folks like myself revisit this thread to actually see the product that's been teased for what seems to be an eternity.
Look forward to the upcoming stream. Thanks!

Yes I do tend to get very excited about things and totally understand for sure. Believe me I know.

Behind the scenes there’s a lot of energy with seeing and hearing customers excited about Orion’s Belt. It’s been a long journey during the development and creation of the product over the last year. So cool to get such positive feedback and confirmation from customers. Thank you all for that!!

Sometimes it’s hard for me to contain and really the bottom line is it doesn’t matter how many have placed an order who love the new product. The only thing that matters is that you are happy with the product, that I have answered all questions about it, and that most importantly it puts a smile on your face when your playing your game when nobody else is around. That’s what I strive for and is what it’s all about.

The stream will definitely be the place to answer even more questions and to display it properly in action for you all to see. Looking forward to seeing you on the stream!

As a remind it is this Tuesday 10/2 at 8pm EST https://m.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball

#3037 5 years ago

Sharing this picture a customer sent of their Before and After results with the Pin Stadiums on TNA. I had several inquiries recently about this and they do really well on this game while also properly preserving the amazing light show. The UV+Glow is a great compliment to the colors in TNA too.
A30B962D-403F-47BB-A738-74804D928381 (resized).jpegA30B962D-403F-47BB-A738-74804D928381 (resized).jpegE23E1C2E-3D0A-4604-8146-D39A14F3CBB9 (resized).jpegE23E1C2E-3D0A-4604-8146-D39A14F3CBB9 (resized).jpeg

#3038 5 years ago

Can this be fixed? IMHO this is not even close to original light show being preserved when this light glare is happening and you see alternating yellow/blue.

If that can be fixed, do these light blades also change along with GI at all times?

look at this shit (resized).jpglook at this shit (resized).jpg

#3039 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Can this be fixed? IMHO this is not even close to original light show being preserved when this light glare is happening and you see alternating yellow/blue.
If that can be fixed, do these light blades also change along with GI at all times?
[quoted image]

Yes this is a great feature suggestion and has been recently discussed in detail a few pages back also. This is another great add-on for the existing customer's Pin Stadiums that I am currently working on as we speak. I am now experimenting with some really amazing technology in this arena!! Also the Pin Stadiums sync with the light show on TNA so that the TNA lighting effects can be retained. The Pin Stadiums do not change color in sync with the game as their job is illuminate the playfield and not to add color to it as to preserve it's original integrity. However now with Orion's Belt you can achieve a that if you would like!

#3040 5 years ago

I have put together some official Tricks and Tips section for those that really want to get the most out of their Pin Stadium and Orion's Belt products. This question has come up a lot since many customers have the Pin Stadiums on their Iron Maiden after seeing the SDTM stream and also in person at Pinburgh on Trent from Tilt Amusements machine.

"Achieving Gold" is one of the best things to really enhance and bring the IMDN artwork even more alive! A lot of games have gold in them on the playfield so this applies to many pinball machine such as: IJ,TOM,WOZ,The Hobbit, The Shadow, and many more. So even of you don't have these games mentioned, take a look at your playfields and do some fun experimenting with this gold spectrum. A color that has never able to be achieved before until now with the app.

When you are in the Pin Stadium app simply tap on the "RGB" menu on the top left and it will open up an additional granular control menu to dial in the exact values of lights (note the number values in this picture Red: 255, Green: 200, Blue: 59).

This can really step up your Pin Stadium game to a whole new level.

For Orion's Belt it is an incredible accent to add a blast of Gold to the playfield with your flashers. That combined with the Pin Stadium gold is a wicked effect worth seeing in person, even drop a little bit of XTreme white in there and you are golden, haha!

I will continue to update and give out some of these tips (there are tons of them) for you all to venture even further into the lighting controls of the Pin Stadium app.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

orion_gold (resized).pngorion_gold (resized).png

#3041 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

[quoted image]

Yeah, some games just aren't right for stadium style lights if there are plastics or plastic ramp returns under the lighting due to the rainbow glare. What I've done on my DIY stadium lighting with games that have highly reflective areas underneath, is black out the lighting over those areas with electrical tape. So you still get the well lit playfield but minus that awful rainbow glare.

Some games, like Mustang, this isn't possible since there are long plastic returns along both sides of the playfield. So you'd have to black out much of the lighting, so what's the point?

#3042 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

So you'd have to black out much of the lighting, so what's the point?

I agree there is no point in blacking out lights because for that purpose which is why I am working on something else that does not decrease light transmission. Once I have it perfected I will let you all know when that product add-on comes out. Likely not too long and I will make sure you can easily add it to your existing Pin Stadiums.

#3043 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I agree there is no point in blacking out lights because for that purpose which is why I am working on something else that does not decrease light transmission. Once I have it perfected I will let you all know when that product add-on comes out. Likely not too long and I will make sure you can easily add it to your existing Pin Stadiums.

Game changer..... Can't wait

#3044 5 years ago

Dimmer option works great for games that have a reflective surface underneath. Pinstadiums look fantastic on most games. Star wars LE has wires forms and ramps galore underneath the Stadium lights. In my opinion it looks 1000% better with the pinstadiums. It's all in the way you set it up.

#3045 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Dimmer option works great for games that have a reflective surface underneath. Pinstadiums look fantastic on most games. Star wars LE has wires forms and ramps galore underneath the Stadium lights. In my opinion it looks 1000% better with the pinstadiums. It's all in the way you set it up.

no it's not all in the way you set it up. That's just not true. I'm happy to hear Scott is working on addressing this inherent issue. Let's start talking straight around here so we can continue seeing an improved product.

A little less kool-aid drinking from some would ultimately help out everyone in the end.

#3046 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Dimmer option works great for games that have a reflective surface underneath.

No way. Dimmer option does nothing to address this issue.

I’m glad a diffuser is in the works too.

#3047 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

This is a much needed enhancement.

Might I also suggest that for the price your are selling the Pinstadiums for that you add both the diffusers you're working on and the Invisishields as standard with a set going forward, and not additional $. IMHO they both address critical flaws in the original product and the material cost can't be much at all per unit. Also be a nice way to show your appreciation for all the support the community has given you thus far.

#3048 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

This is a much needed enhancement.
Might I also suggest that for the price your are selling the Pinstadiums for that you add both the diffusers you're working on and the Invisishields as standard with a set going forward, and not additional $. IMHO they both address critical flaws in the original product and the material cost can't be much at all per unit. Also be a nice way to show your appreciation for all the support the community has given you thus far.

#3049 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

[quoted image]

I like the enthusiasm for the product but is it really so great to have all this glare and zebra stripes everywhere? Sorry, just don't get it.

Better lighting is to be applauded, but it sure don't look right on Maiden and TNA.

#3050 5 years ago

No Kool Aid drinking here. I like what I like. If I did not it would not be on my game. Enjoy your conversation.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
4,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Pleasant Hill, MO
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/61?hl=javagrind888 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.