(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,223 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 165.
#2951 5 years ago

Thanks and sure thing glad to help!! TWD the best place for the UV+Glow is the Flasher under the Well Walker. Then for MET either one of the two Sparky flashers (they have orange wires going to them). Let me grab a pic of that.

#2952 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Scott, I didn’t want to have to search and search. Can I get recommended placement of flasher for MET and TWD? Thanks! Also, way to take the high road on people calling Pinstadium’s junk. That’s a joke. Keep up the great work.

Here are the MET Sparky flashers. Either one is good!!
68E7EBC0-12FB-41EB-A6F7-CA89A5AB0C73 (resized).jpeg68E7EBC0-12FB-41EB-A6F7-CA89A5AB0C73 (resized).jpeg

BC2DF792-6083-437E-B679-3759FBEAE49E (resized).jpegBC2DF792-6083-437E-B679-3759FBEAE49E (resized).jpeg
#2953 5 years ago

What you will get when you connect the Pin Stadiums flashers to MET in those locations, is every time you hit Sparky the UV+Glow will be triggered then during Multiball it’s one heck of a light show during that mode.

#2954 5 years ago

Its amazing how Scott handles the real trolls in this thread. He answers back politely and with a calmness that you dont often see when haters start to hate. Some people throwing so much negativity in his direction for designing and perfecting undoubtebly the best universal mod for their pins.
I mean really?
Bravo to you Scott! Keep up the great work... and try to get some sleep will ya?

#2955 5 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Its amazing how Scott handles the real trolls in this thread. He answers back politely and with a calmness that you dont often see when haters start to hate. Some people throwing so much negativity in his direction for designing and perfecting undoubtebly the best universal mod for their pins.
I mean really?
Bravo to you Scott! Keep up the great work... and try to get some sleep will ya?

Must agree. Scott follows the kill them with kindness route. You can’t please everyone but some just Need to let everyone know how they feel for some reason. As if Scott was a psychiatrist lol.

#2956 5 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

I mean really?

I literally told him this over the phone today. He is extremely professional. No excuse for some people to talk to him the way they do. He is a great talented guy that respects this community.

#2957 5 years ago
224CCFAA-7F63-4FE1-81B4-E7BDBE887006 (resized).jpeg224CCFAA-7F63-4FE1-81B4-E7BDBE887006 (resized).jpeg
#2958 5 years ago

Has anyone installed these on a earlier ss game? I have a kings of steel that now seems pitch black compared to all of my other machines with pinstadiums installed.

#2959 5 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

I mean really?

Thank you as always for such a nice post and for being a positive influence in this thread. I seriously appreciate it and as always you are a big supporter of what I do and I am so thankful for that also. I will keep pushing forward and try to do the best for you all!

#2960 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Must agree. Scott follows the kill them with kindness route. You can’t please everyone but some just Need to let everyone know how they feel for some reason. As if Scott was a psychiatrist lol.

Haha! I have no claims to be psychiatrist but I think ZMeny may have some mad skills in that arena from SDTM. Maybe he rubbed off on me

#2961 5 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

Has anyone installed these on a earlier ss game? I have a kings of steel that now seems pitch black compared to all of my other machines with pinstadiums installed.

Oh cool! That would be an awesome game to install them on. Yes I know it will do well and many have installed them on that era of game but not Kings of Steel specifically. Would love to see it though!

At Pinburgh 2018 this year, PAPA had me install them on the following games. Some oldies in here:

Pinbot
Star Pool
Guardians of the Galaxy Pro
Harlem Globetrotters
Super Star
TNA
Taxi
Muhammad Ali
Star Trek Pro
Fish Tales
Cleopatra

Trying to remember the last one. Maybe someone can chime in if they know.

#2962 5 years ago

I played a game with the pinstadium lights on, and off.
It was much nicer to see everything with the lights on. They lights were white, no idea the intensity.
That's my single anecdote.

#2963 5 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I played a game with the pinstadium lights on, and off.
It was much nicer to see everything with the lights on. They lights were white, no idea the intensity.
That's my single anecdote.

Sounds like they had the colored lights (this gives you the color casting) on the app turn down and the white lights all the way up. The white is for the illumination.
That’s likely where they had the settings.

#2964 5 years ago

Something like this

A1E5B144-8D7F-4412-9C14-890FE65AFDA5 (resized).pngA1E5B144-8D7F-4412-9C14-890FE65AFDA5 (resized).png
#2965 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Haha! I have no claims to be psychiatrist but I think zmeny may have some mad skills in that arena from SDTM. Maybe he rubbed off on me

Hahaha in pinball, you are much better than I my friend

#2966 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Hahaha in pinball, you are much better than I my friend

You are so humble right now, LOL!!

#2967 5 years ago

For anyone that missed the Head2Head Pinball Podcast http://www.head2headpinball.com/ yesterday. You may want to check this out if you want a sum :party:mary of all of my posts here and then some insight of behind the scenes. It might save you a couple days, haha!!

It covers the backstory on Pin Stadium from past to current, and of course there is always a future. Here is the link, these guys are a great listen if you have not checked them out before. This is the direct link to the Episode:

https://goo.gl/6bwNkG

FalconPunch Martymainframe Thanks Martin and Ryan for having me on the show!!!

It was an honor to be on their show and Martin asked some great and very interesting questions.

head2head_2018_ob_interview (resized).pnghead2head_2018_ob_interview (resized).png
#2968 5 years ago

To help everyone visualize the possibilities, and how to set up a machine with Orion's Belt (where to connect). You would be surprises how many flasher locations there are on almost all games and even the new ones. WPC/SAM etc, crazy options available for some cool customization. This shows how I connected them on IMDN and the colors chosen. This should help a lot for those wondering how this will work and why it is a great addition your pinball machine. I will continue to post these up like I did for the Pin Stadium connections etc.

imdn_flasher_examples (resized).pngimdn_flasher_examples (resized).png
#2969 5 years ago

Look at that we have 10 flashers to choose from, wow so cool!! Just when you wondered “Orion’s Belt offers 4 flasher colors, but where will I trigger them from? I don’t think I even have that many flashers in my machine. ” . You will be pleasantly surprised what is possible now.

#2970 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Look at that we have 10 flashers to choose from, wow so cool!! Just when you wondered “Orion’s Belt offers 4 flasher colors, but where will I trigger them from? I don’t think I even have that many flashers in my machine. ” . You will be pleasantly surprised what is possible now.

...so if I want ALL my flashers hooked up to Orion's Belt I need 2.5X Orion's Belts installed. I see what you did there...

#2971 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

...so if I want ALL my flashers hooked up to Orion's Belt I need 2.5X Orion's Belts installed. I see what you did there...

Oh man that’s hilarious!! Not quite but that was a good chuckle. That may be extremely but doable haha.

Speaking of Chuck, unfortunately he had prior commitments he didn’t realize and can’t do the SDTM DPLE Orion’s Belt stream on Thursday, however the good news is that is was immediately rescheduled for next Tuesday Oct 2nd at 8pm EST https://m.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball

Even better news is Zach and Greg wanted to do something special as result for their viewers/listeners and they will be giving away a very big prize. Stay Tuned..... win win literally !!

ZMeny Hollywoodbone chuckwurt

#2972 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I did not realize this was a dedicated club thread for the specific product. My apologies.
I did not realize that pinside now had dedicated threads for mods.

Troll....plain and simple.

#2973 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Speaking of Chuck, unfortunately he had prior commitments he didn’t realize and can’t do the SDTM DPLE Orion’s Belt stream on Thursday, however the good news is that is was immediately rescheduled for next Tuesday Oct 2nd at 8pm EST https://m.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball

Looking forward to see your new "Orion's Belt" product in action after hearing about it on the latest Head2Head podcast! I found your YouTube video for it, but that is more annoying to view than informative unfortunately.

#2974 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Looking forward to see your new "Orion's Belt" product in action after hearing about it on the latest Head2Head podcast! I found your YouTube video for it, but that is more annoying to view than informative unfortunately.

Thank you and I’m excited for you to get a chance to view OrIkn’s Belt in action too!! It’s definitely such a new technology that it needs more explanation than a 2 minute video could do for sure.

Fortunately Head2Head realized that also and felt it deserved an even better opportunity to be explained in further detail in an interview where you can hear me explain it in detail.

They asked some great questions and it is always fun spending time with our buds from down under.

Never a dull moment with them and even better they crack themselves up just those two alone talking. I think that is one of the best things about the wicked combination of Martin and Ryan C.

See you guys next Tuesday 10/2 at 8pm!

In the meantime I will continue to provide information and answer questions about anything you guys have to ask.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2975 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

The moderators set a compromise of sorts regarding Pinstadiums because they are so polarizing for some reason (few seem to be in the middle); Scott no longer posts about them in game threads and haters (this means you) are to stay out of the P.S. thread which is here for announcements and fans of the product, etc.

Then the thread really should include that. I saw the title and a crap ton of post and throught it was another product announcement thread vs a "club" thread. No issues either way but if constructive feedback isn't welcomed then I kind of wish I didn't just waste 30 mins of time reading through the thread

Yes, I know, what was said could be argued as not constructive. I like the concept of pin-stadium lights and have seen a couple games with them which looked nice. Realized I'm more traditional than I thought so haven't bought any. I saw this "Orion's Belt" and was curious as to what it was and if maybe it was something I would be interested in. Being I'm pretty sensitive to bright flashing while trying to follow a ball this isn't for me either. I like the concept of adding additional flashers in periodic places of the games to bring them out.

And so I don't feel like I wasted all that time completely. Here is my feedback, which is hopefully taken as constructive due to the thread it's placed in. My suggestion would be to allow incorporation into more flashers for those that want a product like this. At this price point being limited to only 4 seems like a restriction. Those buying this kit want to go extreme and limited to 4 isn't real extreme for a lot of the newer games. That would help it stand out more from the matrix solution where you can get a light strip, connect it to a flasher and adhere it to the bottom of the pinstadium lights and get close to the same effect for much cheaper. The benefit here is being able to change the color. Add more inputs and I think you'll have more success.

#2976 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Then the thread really should include that. I saw the title and a crap ton of post and throught it was another product announcement thread vs a "club" thread. No issues either way but if constructive feedback isn't welcomed then I kind of wish I didn't just waste 30 mins of time reading through the thread
Yes, I know, what was said could be argued as not constructive. I like the concept of pin-stadium lights and have seen a couple games with them which looked nice. Realized I'm more traditional than I thought so haven't bought any. I saw this "Orion's Belt" and was curious as to what it was and if maybe it was something I would be interested in. Being I'm pretty sensitive to bright flashing while trying to follow a ball this isn't for me either. I like the concept of adding additional flashers in periodic places of the games to bring them out.
And so I don't feel like I wasted all that time completely. Here is my feedback, which is hopefully taken as constructive due to the thread it's placed in. My suggestion would be to allow incorporation into more flashers for those that want a product like this. At this price point being limited to only 4 seems like a restriction. Those buying this kit want to go extreme and limited to 4 isn't real extreme for a lot of the newer games. That would help it stand out more from the matrix solution where you can get a light strip, connect it to a flasher and adhere it to the bottom of the pinstadium lights and get close to the same effect for much cheaper. The benefit here is being able to change the color. Add more inputs and I think you'll have more success.

Hey thanks for stopping in and dropping a line, you are always welcome and suggestions/ideas are what this thread is all about as it is what helps to make products like Orion's Belt what it is. I toyed with the idea of having more than 4 flashers, which in essence is you have a Pin Stadium with the UV+Glow it is 5 in total. However during testing the 4 was the max that seemed to be reasonable (after trying more) by pushing the limits just enough to satisfy the collector(modder) that likes to have a crazy insane light show to blow someones mind and his and then another that wants a well balanced playable game with some really cool effects. This is possible with the versatility of the lights generating their own Wifi signal and allowing the Pin Stadium app to customize the brightness and colors of each individual flasher.

Expanding it out to unsupported set of LED lights would be an issue with a couple reasons and the main one is that the Orion's Belt ones are custom engineer LED's and PCB board that were designed from the ground (by me over this last year) specifically for this application (even the custom regular Pin Stadium lights LED's and PCB would not be able to handle the load or perform properly) if that tells you anything. Neither are over the counter LED's and with a lot of work and testing/design were finally made for these applications of Pin Stadium and Orion's Belt. I hope this better explains the features that were chosen.

However I think it is very cool how you think and also the fact that you truly come in with an idea and are very approachable with it in this thread. I love it and thanks for the post and creative thinking too!

Here is a video so that you can see the footage of them with the Pin Stadium UV+Glow and the Orion's Belt combined together. This may help:

#2977 5 years ago

Wow I think someone just said 4 flashers was not enough. If you have a set of pinstadiums with orions belt that would be 5 flashers. All triggered by different points on the game. I'm pretty sure that would be one hell of a statement. Could you think of more then 5 different colors you would want on your game flashing? Pretty sure Scott has done the math and figured this is as extreme as you should go. Can't wait for all of the diagrams that Scott will be putting on his website for trigger points and game specific color configurations. He was telling me some suggestions on a few games I feel would look amazing with Orions belt and pinstadiums. This product may take some showing off to see all of its advantages. But I do see his vision and I think people are going to be blown away when they see this product and all of its glory.

#2978 5 years ago

Any suggestions where I should hook up flasher on whirlwind? Thanks guys.

#2979 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Any suggestions where I should hook up flasher on whirlwind? Thanks guys.

I would recommended trying them connected to the left scoop flasher. That’s looks to be the best place from what I can tell after watching gameplay videos of it.

#2980 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Wow I think someone just said 4 flashers was not enough. If you have a set of pinstadiums with orions belt that would be 5 flashers. All triggered by different points on the game. I'm pretty sure that would be one hell of a statement. Could you think of more then 5 different colors you would want on your game flashing? .

It's not an equation on number of colors. It's more on number of locations that integrate into the game. For me, the only game in my collection that going to this extreme would make any sort of sense, for me, would be my Tron LE.

Tron:
- left Ramp
- Right Ramp
- Back Panel
- Left Disc light (Blue)
- Right Disc Light (Red)
- Disc (white)
- Scoop

Plus some people may want to incorporate this into a coil vs a flasher (if that was possible). Being able to incorporate this into that methodology would open up his buyers market as well and create a bit of a niche. Another thing would be if the LED's were addressable. I.E. The Left Disc above only flashed the left side and the Right disc above only flashed the right side. One of the cool features of flashers is the dancing effect some can create.

#2981 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

It's not an equation on number of colors. It's more on number of locations that integrate into the game. For me, the only game in my collection that going to this extreme would make any sort of sense, for me, would be my Tron LE.
Tron:
- left Ramp
- Right Ramp
- Back Panel
- Left Disc light (Blue)
- Right Disc Light (Red)
- Disc (white)
- Scoop
Plus some people may want to incorporate this into a coil vs a flasher (if that was possible). Being able to incorporate this into that methodology would open up his buyers market as well and create a bit of a niche. Another thing would be if the LED's were addressable. I.E. The Left Disc above only flashed the left side and the Right disc above only flashed the right side. One of the cool features of flashers is the danging effect some can create.

Okay I understand what you are saying and that’s very interesting to hear that perspective. Very detailed response and thank you for explaining this further. I will definitely make note of this input.

#2982 5 years ago

So let's ask Scott? If you have 8 points you wish to trigger with 4 different colors. Can't you just wire two points to each zone. You would still have 4 zones but 8 points just 4 different colors of flash.

If you had pinstadiums attached with it's own flasher you could hook up two trigger points to that flasher as well. Now you would have 5 colors and 10 trigger points for your flashers.

Scott is this possible? I dont want to confuse anyone with this just seeing if you could push the limits of this system. Seems like you could but that is just me. Thoughts?

Also on the trigger from a coil instead of flasher this is possible I believe. Alien flasher is pulsed by magnet from the xenomorph.

Please ask Scott before doing anything crazy like what I'm suggesting. Just thinking out loud.

#2983 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

So let's ask Scott? If you have 8 points you wish to trigger with 4 different colors. Can't you just wire two points to each zone. You would still have 4 zones but 8 points just 4 different colors of flash.
If you had pinstadiums attached with it's own flasher you could hook up two trigger points to that flasher as well. Now you would have 5 colors and 10 trigger points for your flashers.
Scott is this possible? I dont want to confuse anyone with this just seeing if you could push the limits of this system. Seems like you could but that is just me. Thoughts?
Also on the trigger from a coil instead of flasher this is possible I believe. Alien flasher is pulsed by magnet from the xenomorph.

Where you run into limitations is with power output and amperage and right now I have the Orion's Belt maxed out rather well. So I would say for this application it would not be supported or recommended at this point. However I do understand that concept you are going with and getting at too. I hope that makes sense.

#2984 5 years ago

I think wiring two inputs together may actually cause other upstream issues with the game itself. If you connect two together those two will now be linked so would flash at the same time during the game, even when not designed.

For instance. If you wanted the backpanel and left disc to flash (both blue) if you tied them together, when the disc flashed it would also flash the backpanel.

Dang, ya'll got my mind thinking on this subject and it wont stop.... Next suggestion would be addressable outputs that could be split into multiple outputs. Now you could have the same activity that occurs on the PF be mirrored on an active backglass.

Tron example again. Shoot the left ramp and the left ramp flahsers go off. Orion's belt then activates a corresponding flasher on the left side of the PF expanding on the facotry's design. Now if that output could be split you could have that attach to an active backpanel to have a feature on the translight flash. This is where having the LEDS addressable helps vs having them all go off at the same time.

#2985 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I think wiring two inputs together may actually cause other upstream issues with the game itself. If you connect two together those two will now be linked so would flash at the same time during the game, even when not designed.
For instance. If you wanted the backpanel and left disc to flash (both blue) if you tied them together, when the disc flashed it would also flash the backpanel.
Dang, ya'll got my mind thinking on this subject and it wont stop.... Next suggestion would be addressable outputs that could be split into multiple outputs. Now you could have the same activity that occurs on the PF be mirrored on an active backglass.
Tron example again. Shoot the left ramp and the left ramp flahsers go off. Orion's belt then activates a corresponding flasher on the left side of the PF expanding on the facotry's design. Now if that output could be split you could have that attach to an active backpanel to have a feature on the translight flash. This is where having the LEDS addressable helps vs having them all go off at the same time.

Wow you are going all out! Very cool ideas and creativity on this and thinking through it all too!

#2986 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I think wiring two inputs together may actually cause other upstream issues with the game itself. If you connect two together those two will now be linked so would flash at the same time during the game, even when not designed....

I was thinking about this briefly a few months ago. Seemed too dangerous a thing to be even experimenting with as it seems it could cause issues with current draw and appropriate resistances across LEDs. I would not recommend bridging different LED circuits with the trigger wires. To be safe I think each trigger point on a game would need its own pinstadium-style trigger circuit.

#2987 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

...Dang, ya'll got my mind thinking on this subject and it wont stop.... Next suggestion would be addressable outputs that could be split into multiple outputs. Now you could have the same activity that occurs on the PF be mirrored on an active backglass.

This is more the idea I was thinking of as a "next level" sort of thing - the ability to arrange pinstadium flashers or GI in "Zones". I think some of todays games are starting to make a more theatrical approach to lighting. Pinstadium products could not reasonably tie into that without some sort of hooks into the actual pinball code, so Zoning (and/or more advanced-designed/scripted sequences on trigger) may be the next closest thing.

I know I mentioned part of this to you earlier Scott, perhaps something to chew on..

#2988 5 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

This is more the idea I was thinking of as a "next level" sort of thing - the ability to arrange pinstadium flashers or GI in "Zones". I think some of todays games are starting to make a more theatrical approach to lighting. Pinstadium products could not reasonably tie into that without some sort of hooks into the actual pinball code, so Zoning (and/or more advanced-designed/scripted sequences on trigger) may be the next closest thing.
I know I mentioned part of this to you earlier Scott, perhaps something to chew on..

Yes I do remember our conversations and yes that is something down the road to consider too for sure. Chewing on this for later future advancements for sure

#2989 5 years ago

I am getting ready to put Orion’s Belt DPLE and will be posting up here soon !!

#2990 5 years ago

Can u snap a couple of photos of what will come in the box once we recieve orion?

#2991 5 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

I was thinking about this briefly a few months ago. Seemed too dangerous a thing to be even experimenting with as it seems it could cause issues with current draw and appropriate resistances across LEDs. I would not recommend bridging different LED circuits with the trigger wires. To be safe I think each trigger point on a game would need its own pinstadium-style trigger circuit.

Could you use diode's on the trigger wires to keep this in check?

#2992 5 years ago

Scott is a class act,Pinstadiums are one of the best LED mods ever made,And Scott is always available to help with tech support If you have trouble hooking them up.I have them on all my pins and it has really has made a big difference.The WiFi app is a sinch to use where you can fine tune the colors.
Thanks again Scott for a great mod!
Brian

#2993 5 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Can u snap a couple of photos of what will come in the box once we recieve orion?

Sure thing I will post up some pics for you! No problem.

#2994 5 years ago
Quoted from bmegar:

Scott is a class act,Pinstadiums are one of the best LED mods ever made,And Scott is always available to help with tech support If you have trouble hooking them up.I have them on all my pins and it has really has made a big difference.The WiFi app is a sinch to use where you can fine tune the colors.
Thanks again Scott for a great mod!
Brian

Brian! So good to hear from you and I will have to say you are a huge customer to say the very least. You’ve got quite the line up and it’s always a pleasure to help you. Thanks for being great supporter and I appreciate the nice comments about the product!!

#2995 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I am getting ready to put Orion’s Belt DPLE and will be posting up here soon !!

Just counted 15 flashers on DPLE and one of them I will trigger from is the disco ball. That should be fun to see what that will look like !!

#2996 5 years ago

I suspect that there are some Pinsiders who are facing decisions about whether or not to make an investment in PinStadium products. I am very impressed with my installations on GB Premium and BM66 Premium. But, more importantly, the customer service that Scott provides is outstanding. If you make the decision to go with a PinStadium product, know that Scott will be there for you and will surprise you with the quality of his support and personal service. Thank you Scott!

Jim W.

#2997 5 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I suspect that there are some Pinsiders who are facing decisions about whether or not to make an investment in PinStadium products. I am very impressed with my installations on GB Premium and BM66 Premium. But, more importantly, the customer service that Scott provides is outstanding. If you make the decision to go with a PinStadium product, know that Scott will be there for you and will surprise you with the quality of his support and personal service. Thank you Scott!
Jim W.

Jim that is so great to know that you feel that way and I’m really thankful for everyone being just absolutely amazing all the way around. You have been a superb customer and I really love doing this because of people like you in this community.

I try my hardest to support the best that I can and the reward is rather quite simple, when I hear you guys thrilled to fire your machines up and it puts a big grin on your face.

We are living in the glory days of pinball right now and these beautiful pieces of art deserve nothing less than being fully seen in their own glory. I feel like this go round Pinball is always going to be here to stay and grow even more going forward. Man we are fortunate!!

Thanks again Jim for the post.

#2998 5 years ago

I picked up a third set for my Woz second-hand and reached out with a couple questions. Five minutes after I emailed he rang me up, explained what went where, and sent me two missing parts free of charge with express shipping. They showed up the next day.

I know these are not everybody’s cup of tea, but man... this guy really stands behind his product and I’m super impressed with the support I’ve gotten from him. Cheers.

#2999 5 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

Maybe cross-pollinate Pinstadium/Orion's Belt with programming via the Pinduino product that can custom program addressable LEDs via triggers from flashers and coils from connector taps on the main board? But ... that would then have to have custom programming for each pin. Maybe make that an input option for us if we want to fiddle with a programmed light show with zones and such. Just throwing in thinking ideas.

#3000 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I picked up a third set for my Woz second-hand and reached out with a couple questions. Five minutes after I emailed he rang me up, explained what went where, and sent me two missing parts free of charge with express shipping. They showed up the next day.
I know these are not everybody’s cup of tea, but man... this guy really stands behind his product and I’m super impressed with the support I’ve gotten from him. Cheers.

The way I look at it is that it is my responsibility to make sure you get what you need and to support the product as much as I can. Can't wait to hear what you think of them on WOZ!! Thanks for the encouraging post too!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

16,500 (OBO)
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/60?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.