(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,223 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 165.
#2801 5 years ago
chan (resized).jpgchan (resized).jpg
#2802 5 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Wait, so $280 for the Pinstadium with Invisisshield and UV Glow, and another $260 for the special new flasher?

Quoted from zucot:

+1 to less hype and flash and more substance.
So this is a 260 dollar standalone?

Orion's Belt is the additional expansion product to anyone that has the Pin Stadiums and wants to have unlimited flasher colors/controls and one heck of a light show. It is literally a complete flasher system for your pinball machine. As always it will have to been seen to be believed just like the Pin Stadiums initially. In the meantime will do my very best to verbally explain and to post up videos and pics to properly demonstrate the full capabilities of what they do. The best way to explain the results if you have installed Pin Stadiums for the first time on your machine and see the dramatic difference it makes, then take that same level of positive experience into the world of flashers and you will not be disappointed.

#2803 5 years ago

So you’d have to remember to remove four magma-mount light bars every time you want to lift the play field?

#2804 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

That is my understanding. It doesn't look like he wants to address it directly so please correct me if that's wrong.
I love PS for certain games but 260 for the belt is absolutely bonkers.

Trying to respond as fast as possible as it's extremely busy with the release/orders/questions, I hope you understand and I will address everything and explain it all in detail as questions come up.

#2805 5 years ago

Is there anyway to order the $150 base pinstadium kit and add the Orion’s Belt to it so it takes the place of the UV GLOW flasher?

#2806 5 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Wait, so $280 for the Pinstadium with Invisisshield and UV Glow, and another $260 for the special new flasher? $540 plus shipping? I love your product, but you must be out of your damned mind....

And PinStadium just jumped the shark...

I'm guessing you could leave off $50 from the original flashers since the new module is $260 of dedicated flashers, but the new module probably doesn't even do UV. Either way, $500+ for lighting?!?

I've been hoping for color adjustable flashers from the beginning, I never dreamed it would come in the form of a $260 upgrade.

#2807 5 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

So you’d have to remember to remove four magma-mount light bars every time you want to lift the play field?

So there are two sets of light bars on each side (if you have Orion's Belt and Pin Stadium), but the good news is that Orion's Belt can be folded on the back of the Pin Stadiums during playfield maintenance which makes just one unit on each side. So nothing different than before since they will be attached during that period since the Magna-Mounts allows this easy method.

#2808 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is there anyway to order the $150 base pinstadium kit and add the Orion’s Belt to it so it takes the place of the UV GLOW flasher?

It is not available that way as the design of the Orion's Belt is side firing for the purpose of results in contrast with the Pin Stadiums so make a proper visual impact (solid uniform coverage of the playfield) and the fact that since you will have have 4 flashers triggering Orion's Belt it will reflect off the playfield into your eyes very very often which it does not do in its current form and mounting style. Believe me I tried it both ways. This way it is clean, stock, and very factory looking with way better coverage.

#2809 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Trying to respond as fast as possible as it's extremely busy with the release/orders/questions, I hope you understand and I will address everything and explain it all in detail as questions come up.

Totally understand and appreciate the feedback. I'm unfortunately priced out on this but will continue following the thread. Thanks!

#2810 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

And PinStadium just jumped the shark...
I'm guessing you could leave off $50 from the original flashers since the new module is $260 of dedicated flashers, but the new module probably doesn't even do UV.

I've been hoping for color adjustable flashers from the beginning, I never dreamed it would come in the form of a $260 upgrade.

The UV+Glow is dedicated to just the Pin Stadium product, correct and Orion's Belt is well beyond just having a few flasher options and colors. The LED's themselves and PCB board, all of that I custom engineered and designed with nothing but the highest quality. They are custom manufactured just for this application by Pin Stadium. The visual results will definitely speak for themselves.

#2811 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Totally understand and appreciate the feedback.

Always glad to help you and thank you for all of your support as always too!!

#2812 5 years ago

The sooner you ship me mine the sooner I will leave positive feedback here, Scott

#2813 5 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

The sooner you ship me mine the sooner I will leave positive feedback here, Scott

I will definitely do that for you and I am working like a mad man handling orders coming in from today and also in production building them as we speak. I literally can't wait for these to get into everyone's hand so they can be seen. It reminds me exactly of the introduction of the Pin Stadiums and how they made an impact in their own realm.

Thank you everyone for your out of this world and amazing support that words cannot describe. I love what I am doing and feel confident that you will see this in Orion's Belt. After all it is a creation of the community of pinball customers that have made suggestions for features and designed and provided feedback as to what they want next from Pin Stadium.

Love it and is truly exciting!!!

#2814 5 years ago

Any videos of this in use yet? I think this would be badass on RZ. The flasher features in that game are fairly weak and this would truly help.

#2815 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Any videos of this in use yet? I think this would be badass on RZ. The flasher features in that game are fairly weak and this would truly help.

I do have some footage I am putting together from what was in the video and will be filming much more too! I remember your RZ and what the Pin Stadiums did for it last year, so cool!! Yes this is really going to step that machine over the top. Here is the video in case you didn't see it, and the footage is around 1:50 in:

#2816 5 years ago

Many have emailed and asked so I will post it up here too to help elaborate on it. When ordering Orion's Belt you do not need to order Invisi-Shields for it as they are already built into the design.

#2817 5 years ago

Also the question about being able to choose from ALL of the White color spectrum (Warm, Sunlight, Natural, Cool, and X-Treme White) within the app with the Orion's Belt has come up tons understandably since this a something very new that you can do.

When you are setting up the flasher colors in the app, you will go through the programming sequence of pressing Button #1 on the Flasher module "Preview/Programming" button. Then in the app you will adjust the set the White brightness slider to the % that you desire, then from that point you will dial it in with the color wheel and you can even use the granular RGB control on the top left to fine tune.

Remember that Warm, Sunlight, Natural, Cool, and X-Treme White all come from a small mix of the Blue, Yellow, Red, Orange. Once done you simply tap the desired button ( You can choose any of the 4 buttons you desire depending on which flasher you want to trigger it) to "Save" it and done!!

#2818 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I do have some footage I am putting together from what was in the video and will be filming much more too! I remember your RZ and what the Pin Stadiums did for it last year, so cool!! Yes this is really going to step that machine over the top. Here is the video in case you didn't see it, and the footage is around 1:50 in:

Sorry Scott but PLEASE stop using this video as a product endorsement as it explains Nothing. In stead of trying to Describe every detail can you simply go into your pinball room and take a few simple pictures or a video of this working??? Seems like that would be easier and more understandable. I would shelf the promo video though honestly as it is more of a Post sale promotion than in Introduction video. Just no value. Tease us with actual product pictures easy-Pese. I Promise nobody will criticize you for a simple home brew non edited no robot production video. lol

#2819 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sorry Scott but PLEASE stop using this video as a product endorsement as it explains Nothing. In stead of trying to Describe every detail can you simply go into your pinball room and take a few simple pictures or a video of this working??? Seems like that would be easier and more understandable. I would shelf the promo video though honestly as it is more of a Post sale promotion than in Introduction video. Just no value. Tease us with actual product pictures easy-Pese. I Promise nobody will criticize you for a simple home brew non edited no robot production video. lol

Not a problem, I was trying to address the video with him as I was unsure if he has seen it. Very busy day and I am working on getting all of this to you. Getting pics of the Flasher module as we speak.

#2820 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

We all know that it is just me at the Pin Stadium factory (house) working and I am just like everyone else for sure. I will get all of the questions answered and work to demonstrate the features etc in a simple to understand example. That's what this needs, keep it simple agreed!!

#2821 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

We all know that it is just me at the Pin Stadium factory (house) working and I am just like everyone else for sure. I will get all of the questions answered and work to demonstrate the features etc in a simple to understand example. That's what this needs, keep it simple agreed!!

Your the man Scott no worries. I have no doubt your product like everything you do is amazing we simply need a simpler basic understanding of what you are selling. I am Sure it will be awesome don't over think it! KISS as they say.

#2822 5 years ago

Yelobird

I totally agree with this. Pinstadium was super clear day one. Right now this is coming off as additional flashers for 260 bucks which forget about if they come with invisishields I would ask if they also come with a hand job too.

I think there is more product here than just flashers so take advantage of the goodwill built with a great product in pinstadium and show it off directly. No more Photoshop promos. Show the product period. People are hungry which is great. Take advantage of it!

#2823 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Let me just chime in that Scott was able to answer all of my questions on the phone as I was ordering from him, while apparently at the same time without skipping a beat in conversation, posting his last couple replies on here. His customer service really is top notch. Ordered 2 Orion's Belt sets from him to start. Very excited to see this set up over here, particularly since I had a couple discussions of this flasher idea a few months ago. (Only I didn't know he was actually working on this at the time!)

#2824 5 years ago
Quoted from elf70:

Let me just chime in that Scott was able to answer all of my questions on the phone as I was ordering from him, while apparently at the same time without skipping a beat in conversation, posting his last couple replies on here. His customer service really is top notch. Ordered 2 Orion's Belt sets from him to start. Very excited to see this set up over here, particularly since I had a couple discussions of this flasher idea a few months ago. (Only I didn't know he was actually working on this at the time!)

But you're an elf. I thought elves could foreshadow the future?

#2825 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Your the man Scott no worries. I have no doubt your product like everything you do is amazing we simply need a simpler basic understanding of what you are selling. I am Sure it will be awesome don't over think it! KISS as they say.

Hey it’s all good and offense is never taken by any means. It’s my job to explain what I have created and to do the very best job possible !!!

#2826 5 years ago

You showing it off at Pincinnati by chance?

#2827 5 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

He better be.

#2828 5 years ago

Here is a picture of them compared to the Pin Stadiums and it shows the size comparison, the Phantom cables. But most importantly it shows the 5 buttons and where they are located. I labeled them to show the buttons that allow for the presets and customizations of each flashers. Simply Press "Program/Preview" to initiate the sequence for using the app to customize each one.

comparison (resized).pngcomparison (resized).png
#2829 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is a picture of them compared to the Pin Stadiums and it shows the size comparison, the Phantom cables. But most importantly it shows the 5 buttons and where they are located. I labeled them to show the buttons that allow for the presets and customizations of each flashers. Simply Press "Program/Preview" to initiate the sequence for using the app to customize each one.
[quoted image]

Most people don't even understand what this does, as in what they will experience while playing a game. But every time someone asks about it, you keep talking about how big the board is, that there are buttons, and explaining how someone can program it.

You're too close to this. You need to step back and understand that most people reading this don't know what your product does. It's way too early to try and teach people HOW to do things when nobody even knows WHAT it does.

#2830 5 years ago

All I’d like is a $5 diffuser on the original $150 Pinstadium product and I’d try a set. Not interested in all the additional flashy stuff.

#2831 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Most people don't even understand what this does, as in what they will experience while playing a game. But every time someone asks about it, you keep talking about how big the board is, that there are buttons, and explaining how someone can program it.
You're too close to this. You need to step back and understand that most people reading this don't know what your product does. It's way too early to try and teach people HOW to do things when nobody even knows WHAT it does.

Thank you for the feedback and I will absolutely do my very best to explain it to you.

I totally understand that there are many questions and I welcome that. It’s completely understandable as there is a lot of technology behind it and it’s something that has never been done before. Makes total sense and in the same instance it may appear to be more complicated that what it is. I get what you mean, as I went through the same thing with introducing the Pin Stadiums to everyone.

Orion’s Belt is a complete flasher system that is designed in a very similar fashion as the Pin Stadiums from a structure perspective and layout, length, quality etc. It is slimmer and lower profile, and mounts with the Magna-Mounts just under the Pin Stadium light bars with built in Invisi-Shields.

It is dedicated to solely being a flasher system for pinball machines. In comparison Pin Stadium’s focal form function is to provide excellent GI playfield lighting. It does have the awesome UV+Glow flasher which is a great accent piece which is dedicated to that product.

So with that said Orion’s Belt picks up where Pin Stadium left off in the realm of flashers with unlimited expansion of flasher colors and brightness control of each of those.

Orion’s Belt connects to 4 flashers of your choice on your machine. It’s the same style wiring and connection method as the Pin Stadiums but these connections are made to flashers. Once you have made the physical connection to all 4 of them, then with your mobile device you download the Pin Stadium app and then connect to the WiFi signal that the Flasher Module generates and add it to the app.

From that point you now have complete control of Orion’s Belt with the app interface we are all very familiar with when using Pin Stadiums. Next you will press the “Program/Preview” button (see image in the post above for this reference) to allow Orion’s Belt to accept the color and brightness levels for each of the flashers.

The steps are:

1. Press the Program/Preview button
2. Move your finger to the desired color on the color wheel in the Pin Stadium app.
3. Press the desired Flasher Button (any of them from 1-4) you want to program that setting to. So let’s say Button #1 and then it saves that setting for that button. Which means on if the 4 connections you made is not going to flash that color when that particular flasher on that machine is triggered. However the flasher flashes on the machine, Orion’s Belt will sync to that.

4. Repeatedly steps 1-3 for the remaining Buttons 2,3,4

5. You are all done, and it’s time to play the machine and watch the impressive light show!

#2832 5 years ago

Can you record a video of it in action and post it here..... Like just an unedited video of you playing pinball with it?

I think that will go much farther than the text blocks.

Unleash this to the world Scott!

#2833 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Can you record a video of it in action and post it here..... Like just an unedited video of you playing pinball with it?
I think that will go much farther than the text blocks.
Unleash this to the world Scott!

Absolutely I will do that no problem. I am going to do a compete walkthrough and demonstration for you guys.

#2834 5 years ago

I had an opportunity to speak with Scott directly prior placing my initial order of Orion's Belts. This new system is going to look fantastic on some of my machines. I cant wait for the stream so many others will see all the hard work that went into making this awesome addition to Pinstadiums. Scott is a great pinball enthusiast that makes excellent products. He has amazing customer service and support. Congratulations on the new product and thank you for serving the pinball community.

#2835 5 years ago

I would give tray of donuts to see how this would have played out if Homepin Mike would have done the public relations on this one

#2836 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Absolutely I will do that no problem. I am going to do a compete walkthrough and demonstration for you guys.

That would be awesome!

In the meantime..... Pinstadium trifecta!

20180919_210452 (resized).jpg20180919_210452 (resized).jpg
#2837 5 years ago

Did Something new come out today?

#2838 5 years ago

So harsh! Maybe it is because I already have several sets of the Pinstadiums, but the description made sense the first time I read it. I'm wondering how the new module gets power. Does it plug into the existing module, or do I need to split the service outlet? The other question I have, is does it mount to the existing magnetic strip, or a second one?

#2839 5 years ago

I THINK I’m interested in this? Video is just CG stuff with zero help. I really need to see PS system difference. TWD Maybe? That’s a dim game I own. Anyone have video?

#2840 5 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Yes they will be there and at Expo too. Robert Berk just called he wants several of them on his machines that will be in the Pin Stadiums booth and I will be bringing mine too. They will also be displayed and explained in detail at the Pin Stadium seminar at Expo.

So there will be about 15-20 machines there with the Pin Stadium/Orion’s Belt combo.

For Pincinnati I am bringing 6 games there also.

#2841 5 years ago
Quoted from Tbachli:

So harsh! Maybe it is because I already have several sets of the Pinstadiums, but the description made sense the first time I read it. I'm wondering how the new module gets power. Does it plug into the existing module, or do I need to split the service outlet? The other question I have, is does it mount to the existing magnetic strip, or a second one?

Yep you got it! They plug into the service port so you will just need a 2 way splitter for the outlet or a small power strip. They have their own Magna-Mount that goes just below the Pin Stadium.

#2842 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I THINK I’m interested in this? Video is just CG stuff with zero help. I really need to see PS system difference. TWD Maybe? That’s a dim game I own. Anyone have video?

Here are the Pin Stadiums (not Orion’s Belt) in action on TWD in case you have not see this video:

Feel free to email me directly too with any questions. More than happy to help you.

[email protected]

#2843 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are the Pin Stadiums (not Orion’s Belt) in action on TWD in case you have not see this video:

Feel free to email me directly too with any questions. More than happy to help you.
[email protected]

That looks awesome Scott! Thank you.

#2844 5 years ago

So you can have Orion’s Belt by itself without pinstadium if you want the added flasher effects?

#2845 5 years ago

Ok. I have seen nothing in any of the explanations that say that the belt actually interacts with the Pinstadium’s. Could you not just hook this up as a stand alone option?

#2846 5 years ago

Magna mounts? Do I want this with a PS TWD order?

#2847 5 years ago

Seems to me this will totally work on its own without a pinstadium kit.

#2848 5 years ago

The magnetic strips that adhere to the cabinet that the light bars attach to. I assume he is using the same ones for the belt product.

#2849 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The magnetic strips that adhere to the cabinet that the light bars attach to. I assume he is using the same ones for the belt product.

Ah. Thank you.

#2850 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

That looks awesome Scott! Thank you.

You are so very welcome and thank you for your order as I just saw it come in. I just sent you a confirmation email.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 22.00
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Machine - For Sale
Walbridge, OH
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/57?hl=elf70 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.