(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 165.
#2701 5 years ago

New announcement im guessin is an all in one complete lighting solution for ur pins....
Pinstadiums+undercab leds+behind backbox leds+speaker lights+trough lighting.

All controlled individually or together on the new app.
Also would be cool for a sound controlled lighting option.
Am i close???

#2702 5 years ago

battle of the intros - looks like he has the pinstadium guy too....

btw - don't know who this aussie guy is but I like 'em. Good content!

#2703 5 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

New announcement im guessin is an all in one complete lighting solution for ur pins....
Pinstadiums+undercab leds+behind backbox leds+speaker lights+trough lighting.
All controlled individually or together on the new app.
Also would be cool for a sound controlled lighting option.
Am i close???

Hey good to hear from you. Tons of creative guesses in that one but the key is this has not been done before. The Pin Stadium app does have the sound controlled option in it (at the bottom “Mic”).

#2704 5 years ago

The Aussies I think are into Pin and Vids as much if even more than us I feel. I can’t tell you how many customers I have in Australia. It’s a really good number. I had to set up a distributor down there for it even.

#2705 5 years ago

Man I love the Aussies. Great folks and a gorgeous place

#2706 5 years ago

And we love you : )

#2707 5 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

And we love you : )

When the night falls and we are all asleep you guys keep it all rolling all night until the morning. So basically 24-7 pinball non-stop You have got to love that!!

#2708 5 years ago

Here is a tribute to you all down under!

pin_stadium_australia (resized).pngpin_stadium_australia (resized).png
#2709 5 years ago

A interactive lighting topper

#2710 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

A interactive lighting topper

That's a neat idea and would be part of an add-on at some point maybe. Thanks for the suggestions.

#2711 5 years ago
orions_belt_ad_06 (resized).pngorions_belt_ad_06 (resized).png
#2712 5 years ago

Spot lights, most likely not!. Picture will be unlocked soon.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2713 5 years ago

Controlled speaker lights?

#2714 5 years ago

If it's something like this I'll take ten

test.jpgtest.jpg
#2715 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

If it's something like this I'll take ten [quoted image]

Now that would be something to get really excited about!

#2716 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Spot lights, most likely not!. Picture will be unlocked soon.

Quoted from Goalie:

Controlled speaker lights?

It is not those but always some good guesses!!

#2717 5 years ago

If it's something like this I'll take ten [quoted image]

I have experimented with many diffusers and found them all to take way too much light away from the playfield and also they created a distinct line in the playfield versus sections where there is not light (in between the LED's) so it was much less reflection than a solid line which drove me nuts when I thought it may be better. Still always working on things so you never know but it's not this and but even better.

In fact it's the ultimate companion product to the Pin Stadiums is the best way to describe it.

#2718 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I have experimented with many diffusers and found them all to take way too much light away from the playfield

Considering I keep my sets at an average of about 30% brightness, having the diffuser as an option would be amazing.

#2719 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Considering I keep my sets at an average of about 30% brightness, having the diffuser as an option would be amazing.

It would work in your scenario but effectively it takes half of the light transmission which cut over half brightness down to 50% and yikes that is dark for version gains especially those with obstructions. When I did that I felt like I needed Pin Stadiums for my Pin Stadiums.

I’m always working on things in this arena and will continue to. There are some other things in this arena I am experimenting with so you never know.

Added over 6 years ago:

Typo: "dark for certain games"

#2720 5 years ago

Looking forward to the actual reveal... but seriously I also leave my lights no higher than 30% there’s absolutely a market for a diffuser

#2721 5 years ago

Looking forward to the actual reveal... but seriously I also leave my lights no higher than 30% there’s absolutely a market for a diffuser

Yep I agree !!

#2722 5 years ago

If you ever need a beta tester...

#2723 5 years ago

If you ever need a beta tester...

I will surely keep you in mind. Thanks!!

#2724 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

When I did that I felt like I needed Pin Stadiums for my Pin Stadiums.

Hey, if I can put a Speaker Light Kit in a Speaker Light Kit....you can put a Pin Stadium on a Pin Stadium.
IrM YD (resized).jpgIrM YD (resized).jpgYo Dawg (resized).jpgYo Dawg (resized).jpg

#2725 5 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Hey, if I can put a Speaker Light Kit in a Speaker Light Kit....you can put a Pin Stadium on a Pin Stadium.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow you did it!!! Love it.

#2726 5 years ago

The UV+Glow is triggered on this #star_trek_le from the Vengeance ship flasher!

#2727 5 years ago

MET gets ignited and when you hit Sparky watch out!

#2728 5 years ago
metallica (resized).pngmetallica (resized).png
#2729 5 years ago

You know what would be a good idea?

If someone sold a lockbar sticker that says "REMOVE PINSTADIUM BEFORE LIFTING PLAYFIELD"

I would buy one as I have a habit of forgetting.

#2730 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

You know what would be a good idea?
If someone sold a lockbar sticker that says "REMOVE PINSTADIUM BEFORE LIFTING PLAYFIELD"
I would buy one as I have a habit of forgetting.

Here you go! I made these a while back to print off when someone suggested that.

stickers (resized).pngstickers (resized).png
#2731 5 years ago

There needs to be a pressure sensitive alarm. Get off pinside and start working on it!!!

#2732 5 years ago

Alright, enough waiting. What is this new thingamajig?

#2733 5 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

There needs to be a pressure sensitive alarm. Get off pinside and start working on it!!!

It's already been worked on Putting that last pieces of the master plan for launch together right now.

#2734 5 years ago
announcement (resized).pngannouncement (resized).png
#2735 5 years ago

I have updated the Pin Stadium product pictures on the website to better represent what it comes with and what it does.

pin_stadium_diagram (resized).pngpin_stadium_diagram (resized).png
#2736 5 years ago
4days (resized).png4days (resized).png
#2737 5 years ago

Can i preorder an “orions belt”?

#2738 5 years ago

I feel like Deadpool is so dark and red that it desperately needs Pin Stadiums. Do you recommend the UV or the Red flasher for Deadpool? I know that they're running Pin Stadiums on their Deadpool down at Bar Edition, I need to get back down there and see how they've got it set up.

#2739 5 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

I feel like Deadpool is so dark and red that it desperately needs Pin Stadiums. Do you recommend the UV or the Red flasher for Deadpool? I know that they're running Pin Stadiums on their Deadpool down at Bar Edition, I need to get back down there and see how they've got it set up.

I would do uv glow. Red might be too much.

#2740 5 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Can i preorder an “orions belt”?

The countdown is for Orion’s Belt and orders will be able to be placed this Wed 9/19!! Check out TWIP www.thisweekinpinball.com for the official annoucement. The featured article that morning will explain the details of the product is and let you know the time they will go on sale that day.

That’s about all I can say for now and they will likely sell out really quickly. So stay tuned to TWIP and subscribe or follow them for this Wednesday’s story.

I’m so excited for you all to get to see them in action!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2741 5 years ago

I recommend the UV+Glow for sure and will be the same setup I am going to run this week on DPLE myself. I hope this helps you.

C0036709-A01D-46F4-BFFA-EA23EC989BC5 (resized).jpegC0036709-A01D-46F4-BFFA-EA23EC989BC5 (resized).jpeg
#2742 5 years ago

Be sure to check out TWIP www.thisweekinpinball.com early morning Wednesday (9/19) for the official full coverage announcement of Orion's Belt. There will be detailed explanations and footage of it in action along with the time that day for when everyone can start placing orders. The first group is going to sell out fast!! So be sure to tune in as you won't want to miss it. As long as you are able to place an order on our website then it means there are still spots available for them. Stay tuned folks.......

3days (resized).png3days (resized).png

#2743 5 years ago

Hmm.

A “belt”?

What will this belt surround or hold up? My pants? Is this my chance to wear Pin Stadiums?

The ladies will surely take notice!

(And probably moths!)

#2744 5 years ago

I like Scott and I like Pin Stadiums, but this is some over-the-top hype right here.
Somebody took too many marketing courses.
Maybe it will translate to bigger sales, but for the rest us, we who are simply curious to know more, the unnecessary concealment is tedious.
Just sayin’.

#2745 5 years ago

I've tried to order red flashers for my T2 before and he won't make them unless there are multiple orders. I personally am not a fan of the UV flashers.

#2746 5 years ago
Quoted from CoPinfan:

I've tried to order red flashers for my T2 before and he won't make them unless there are multiple orders. I personally am not a fan of the UV flashers.

Yeah....I agree with estrader in that Deadpool is already SO red that adding more is overkill, flashing red wouldn't have that cool impact that you're looking for in a $250+ mod. I think UV is cool as can be and looks amazing on certain themes, I'm just not sure how well it fits Deadpool.

#2747 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I recommend the UV+Glow for sure and will be the same setup I am going to run this week on DPLE myself. I hope this helps you.
[quoted image]

PF and plastics look amazing with pinstadiums on DP but I don’t care for the reflections on the metal ramps and especially the katana sword blade.

Will Orion’s Belt solve that issue?

#2748 5 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

I like Scott and I like Pin Stadiums, but this is some over-the-top hype right here.
Somebody took too many marketing courses.
Maybe it will translate to bigger sales, but for the rest us, we who are simply curious to know more, the unnecessary concealment is tedious.
Just sayin’.

Haha yes it’s all in good fun and just making it interesting. I think you will be very pleased with what is to come.

#2749 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

PF and plastics look amazing with pinstadiums on DP but I don’t care for the reflections on the metal ramps and especially the katana sword blade.
Will Orion’s Belt solve that issue?

Sure thing and glad to help. This was something that was just recently asked earlier actually. This following post and ones after it should help:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/55#post-4583751

#2750 5 years ago
Quoted from CoPinfan:

The other colored flashers have been available but just not ordered as often as the UV+Glow since is has been a huge hit. So those were made in smaller batches once there were enough orders to do a small run of them. As a result they take a few extra weeks to prepare and make versus shipping same day or close to it with the UV+Glow.

I will say that there have recently been tons of request for more flashers options and expandability in addition to the UV+Glow too.

I hope that clarifies things better.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/55?hl=heyitsjoebob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.