(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 165.
#2601 5 years ago
Quoted from Mikedenton49:

Since we're talking tspp, I'm still after a year so impressed by what these lights do for my pin. It's a solid tie with the color dmd. Period. Comma. Period...
[quoted image]

The "Stadiumed" TSPP are coming out of the woodwork! So cool to hear from you and to also know that a year later the Pin Stadiums are still rocking your world. It looks so good and those colors really pop on that playfield. Thank you for posting this up.

Scott

#2602 5 years ago

Big stream tonight folks! Stern Deadpool with Pin Stadiums courtesy of Tilt Amusements and Arcade Super Awesome. Stern team will be in the chat to answer questions too!! This game is amazing and you will see some incredible footage. Starting in a few minutes around 7pm EST https://www.twitch.tv/laser_los

17AB0B24-C63A-4C3A-BC2F-0069CCF446B2 (resized).png17AB0B24-C63A-4C3A-BC2F-0069CCF446B2 (resized).png
#2603 5 years ago
Quoted from Hulkbuster:

Chicago Gaming Co wiring on the AFMr series is much more complicated than the older Stern game.

Hey, watch it. You called my original AFM a Stern game. LOL. So, I too have the PS lites on my original Mars, but don't have the flasher connection on the ship. Is this connection illustrated on another post in this thread? So many pages on this topic! And yup, that customer service from Scott is phenomenal.

#2604 5 years ago
Quoted from Tbachli:

Hey, watch it. You called my original AFM a Stern game. LOL. So, I too have the PS lites on my original Mars, but don't have the flasher connection on the ship. Is this connection illustrated on another post in this thread? So many pages on this topic! And yup, that customer service from Scott is phenomenal.

Oh snap! Well I meant to say “older WPC and Stern games” . Yes I have some documentation on that as I had them on my WPC AFM also. Let me see what I can find. You can also look in the flashers test settings mode and it will tell you the colors to tap into.

#2605 5 years ago

Okay I found it. Trace the wires from the saucer down to the connector in the back. It’s the Red/White and Light Blue/Purple wires that you will need to insert the wire taps into. Then clip the alligator colors to those.

0CE5E550-FA71-444F-981B-70C1E7199C14 (resized).jpeg0CE5E550-FA71-444F-981B-70C1E7199C14 (resized).jpeg4FA05809-5959-496C-BC44-4A230AC45C90 (resized).jpeg4FA05809-5959-496C-BC44-4A230AC45C90 (resized).jpeg
#2606 5 years ago

Here is how to use the wire taps (general use)

F6CE4BB7-3BB0-4E23-AE71-22B8ED8F79A9 (resized).jpegF6CE4BB7-3BB0-4E23-AE71-22B8ED8F79A9 (resized).jpeg
#2607 5 years ago
Quoted from Tbachli:

I was referencing my previous post about my previous Pinstadium installation on The Simpson’s Pinball Party which is an older Stern game.

I was not comparing my AFMr to an older AFM.

Just a clarification.

The UV connection on the saucer is awesome- highly recommended. Enjoy.

#2608 5 years ago
Quoted from Hulkbuster:

I was referencing my previous post about my previous Pinstadium installation on The Simpson’s Pinball Party which is an older Stern game.
I was not comparing my AFMr to an older AFM.
Just a clarification.
The UV connection on the saucer is awesome- highly recommended. Enjoy.

OK I thought it was something I said. I understood what you meant he is just ribbing you.

#2609 5 years ago

Well great news about Deadpool. I had a chance to play it in depth yesterday at Tilt Amusments. It’s a great shooter and tons of fun. I also installed Pin Stadium on this Pro with very impressive results. Take a look for yourself and see why many are already ordering kits for DP.
38A27213-622A-4562-9455-EEF5910620C1 (resized).jpeg38A27213-622A-4562-9455-EEF5910620C1 (resized).jpeg

#2610 5 years ago

‪Can you believe this Deadpool does it look dead? Go see it here for yourself at 16m 10s in. https://clips.twitch.tv/PreciousBillowingClipsmomGrammarKing
B2ABE0C8-E017-4C96-8451-09412BAD88C4 (resized).jpegB2ABE0C8-E017-4C96-8451-09412BAD88C4 (resized).jpeg

#2611 5 years ago

I updated the link so that it takes you right to the clip: https://clips.twitch.tv/PreciousBillowingClipsmomGrammarKing

deadpool_1700 (resized).pngdeadpool_1700 (resized).png
#2612 5 years ago

Can’t wait for the Orion belt, whatever it may be...

#2613 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Can’t wait for the Orion belt, whatever it may be...

I love the fact that you are excited about it and don't even know what it is, that says a lot about your trust in the product line and I can assure you that you will be a very happy camper!

I will have the first full working version of it ready in my machine this weekend. I have been slaving long hours all Spring and Summer to make this creation and it's going to be something special that will extend your existing Pin Stadiums into the furthest reaches of the galaxy.

#2614 5 years ago
orions_belt_ad_01 (resized).pngorions_belt_ad_01 (resized).png
#2615 5 years ago

Have you put any serious thought into being able to color change the flashers?

Also, waiting on the Orion's Belt reveal...

#2616 5 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Have you put any serious thought into being able to color change the flashers?
Also, waiting on the Orion's Belt reveal...

Yes that has been a feature request that has been inserted into the suggestion box too for consideration.

#2617 5 years ago

559E3682-2EBB-4E1E-8E3A-F023615875CC (resized).jpeg559E3682-2EBB-4E1E-8E3A-F023615875CC (resized).jpeg
#2618 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I love the fact that you are excited about it and don't even know what it is, that says a lot about your trust in the product line and I can assure you that you will be a very happy camper!
I will have the first full working version of it ready in my machine this weekend. I have been slaving long hours all Spring and Summer to make this creation and it's going to be something special that will extend your existing Pin Stadiums into the furthest reaches of the galaxy.

Whatever you’re doing that’s new I’m excited about.

Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes that has been a feature request that has been inserted into the suggestion box too for consideration.

If this feature were to become available would it be able to be backwards compatible with the old Pinstadiums? I agree this would be a great feature an turn a grade A product into an A++ product. Excited as always to see what’s next.

#2619 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Whatever you’re doing that’s new I’m excited about.

If this feature were to become available would it be able to be backwards compatible with the old Pinstadiums? I agree this would be a great feature an turn a grade A product into an A++ product. Excited as always to see what’s next.

My goal is to make added features backwards compatible as much as possible. Orion’s Belt will be too!!

#2622 5 years ago

Just put these in my TOM. Awesome!

Anyone do Congo?

Where is connection for Houdini?

#2623 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Anyone do Congo?

I have a Congo (for sale) and they look amazing. It’s cool how selecting different colors really make different parts of the art really pop. I hooked the flasher to the satellite flasher

#2624 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Anyone do Congo?

Oh good glad you like them!! TOM does look really good with them for sure. For Houdini you will just find a standard GI bulb and for the flasher you will trigger from the shaker motor connections.

E80CFDEC-6EE8-4BC2-ABCE-E445122D509C (resized).jpegE80CFDEC-6EE8-4BC2-ABCE-E445122D509C (resized).jpeg
#2625 5 years ago

Just installed in Iron Maiden Premium and Wow the difference is amazing. They look great. Fear of the Dark is now very cool as the light/dark contrast is much greater.

20180828_221359 (resized).jpg20180828_221359 (resized).jpg20180828_221418 (resized).jpg20180828_221418 (resized).jpg
#2626 5 years ago
Quoted from db666:

Just installed in Iron Maiden Premium and Wow the difference is amazing. They look great. Fear of the Dark is now very cool as the light/dark contrast is much greater.[quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for posting this up for all of us and the Iron Maiden (IMDN) owners to see. Wow you have a very pimped out Premium, that looks like it could be an LE The Fear of the Dark mode is one of my favorites now too (and Mummy Mulit-Ball). Like you said, the contrast from the playfield being lit up in such an HD fashion with the quality of light, and then for the machine to turn just have the GI Red for that dark mode is huge. But the kicker is when you hit the Pharaoh target and you get the lighting strikes from the UV+Glow. I tried to get it on camera the best that I could. Since we are on the subject, here is the video of them again:

Thanks for your support all the way over in Australia!! It's been a pleasure.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#iron-maiden-legacy-of-the-beast-premium-le

#2627 5 years ago

Thanks Scott for the adapter. My MM is working perfectly now. I think the pinstadiums look great in the classics. Fantastic customer service. Every time.

20180426_204850 (resized).jpg20180426_204850 (resized).jpg20180829_154943 (resized).jpg20180829_154943 (resized).jpg20180829_154951 (resized).jpg20180829_154951 (resized).jpg20180829_155003 (resized).jpg20180829_155003 (resized).jpg20180829_160818 (resized).jpg20180829_160818 (resized).jpg20180829_160819 (resized).jpg20180829_160819 (resized).jpg
#2628 5 years ago
Quoted from jamesmc:

Thanks Scott for the adapter. My MM is working perfectly now. I think the pinstadiums look great in the classics. Fantastic customer service. Every time.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You are welcome and it’s nice to see these beautiful games in your collection!! These classics look so modern now. You are a great supporter of the product and for that I am very thankful. If you need anything I’m always around. Enjoy your lights!!

#2629 5 years ago

Next set installed in Walking Dead - didn't want to overdo the brightness in this one as it deserves to still feel a bit 'spooky' .. very happy with the result. Working on a couple of settings but trying to keep the 'spooky' vibe while still brightening it up some..

20180830_145620 (resized).jpg20180830_145620 (resized).jpg20180830_145643 (resized).jpg20180830_145643 (resized).jpg20180830_145734 (resized).jpg20180830_145734 (resized).jpg
#2630 5 years ago
Quoted from db666:

Next set installed in Walking Dead - didn't want to overdo the brightness in this one as it deserves to still feel a bit 'spooky' .. very happy with the result. Working on a couple of settings but trying to keep the 'spooky' vibe while still brightening it up some..[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yep this is a great game to lower the % of the white GI brightness to maintain that haunting eerie look that TWD deserves, totally agree! Also it makes for an even more impactful effect when hitting the Well Walker to trigger the UV-Glow. Great pics and thank you very much for sharing as this will be very helpful for other #the_walking_dead_le #the_walking_dead owners!

#2631 5 years ago

Who is excited about Orion's Belt?

#2632 5 years ago
orions_belt_ad_02 (resized).pngorions_belt_ad_02 (resized).png
#2633 5 years ago

"You're killing me Smalls......"

#2634 5 years ago

Haha, love the quote from Sandlot!

#2635 5 years ago

It's going to be big and it is soon to announce. Are you guys ready for it?

#2636 5 years ago

I’m ready! Announce next week?

#2637 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

I’m ready! Announce next week?

Very soon! I promised by Summer 2018 and it's almost over. I am keeping to my word , and in fact it would have been done early to mid summer but I went back to add some extra features that are crazy cool. Pretty much built the v1.0 and v2.0 all in one, then added robust extra significant features on top of that. I maxed it from the get go.

I have it working fully in my Iron Maiden and the results are astounding, PROMISE! I have a plan on announcing/managing orders and production amounts to start since it will likely be a mad rush to order. Which means that with all of the current owners (which right now is in the thousands worlwide) things will go very fast. So these production runs will come in limited sequences to start, and first come first serve concept.

It would be good to be on top of the announcements as soon as they happen is all I can say. Pinburg sold out in minutes remember, yikes!

Be on the look out and feel free anyone to keep this thread on fire and to see it on fire, as it's always good to add fuel.

#2638 5 years ago

Bring on Orion’s Belt! Can’t wait.

#2639 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Bring on Orion’s Belt! Can’t wait.

I'm planning on bringing it to satisfy everyone.

#2640 5 years ago

Sounds like a sex toy lol

#2641 5 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

Sounds like a sex toy lol

Haha, well that comment could have been taken the wrong way, and could have spiraled this thread out of whack . I promise it will be better than that.

#2642 5 years ago

As a vote of complete confidence in every effort Scott makes I would like to call dibos on sending him deposit money now on whatever this creation is sight unseen as a first user. Deadpool LE would be my toy of choice worthy of Scott’s amazing commitment to quality and honest support to the community. Let me know and the money is in route.

#2643 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

As a vote of complete confidence in every effort Scott makes I would like to call dibos on sending him deposit money now on whatever this creation is sight unseen as a first user. Deadpool LE would be my toy of choice worthy of Scott’s amazing commitment to quality and honest support to the community. Let me know and the money is in route.

I remember somebody this time last year that had the same confidence in Pin Stadium at Expo. I recall hand delivering your first set to you and it has been a pleasure knowing you since. Thank you for the affirming words and I feel you will be extremely pleased with what has been created and is getting ready for it’s first production run.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2644 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Very soon! I promised by Summer 2018 and it's almost over. I am keeping to my word

Meteorological fall begins tomorrow...just sayin'.

#2645 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Meteorological fall begins tomorrow...just sayin'.

I didn’t realize that there were meteorologists in the thread.

Okay then I guess I should have specific the
“astronomical” end of summer. I will see what I can do though.

#2646 5 years ago

I say anyone that has put their game in the Pinstadium booth at a show should get first dibs.

#2647 5 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

I say anyone that has put their game in the Pinstadium booth at a show should get first dibs.

Aww!!! Lonzo you are so sweet and considerate, and such a salesman! Maybe you should just run the Pin Stadium booth? I could always use the help and you were pretty much helping me at TPF

#2648 5 years ago

Pin Stadium are currently in stock and shipping “Same Day”!!

pin_stadium_pedestal (resized).pngpin_stadium_pedestal (resized).png
#2649 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

[quoted image]
Pin Stadium are currently in stock and shipping “Same Day”!!

Stop working on art slides and make with the belts already! Lol. Expo is right around the corner and I better see more than a poster hanging in your booth! Lololol

#2650 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Stop working on art slides and make with the belts already! Lol. Expo is right around the corner and I better see more than a poster hanging in your booth! Lololol

And the sweet innocent King Yelobird steps up and speaks for his countrymen I am multi-tasking, promise.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Charlotte, NC
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/53?hl=db666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.