(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 165.
#2501 5 years ago

My new Stadium AFMRLE. Love the lights!

20180727_180914 (resized).jpg20180727_180914 (resized).jpg20180727_180928 (resized).jpg20180727_180928 (resized).jpg
#2502 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Sorry for the delay, I’m at PAPA helping with the final round. Glad to help you and answer your questions.
The base light are $149.95 for the lights bars if you just need a replacement set of those. These are for the light bars themselves. However the GI module ($50) is the part that signal senses the bulb for GI integration and let’s you have the flasher option. Without it the lights are constant on.
The optional UV+Glow flasher is $60 or standard flasher colors $25. I hope that makes sense and clarifies. Feel free to send me an email and I would be happy to go in depth more and answer any questions you might have. I promise that you will not be disappointed with the product or the transformarion results you will experience.
Email: [email protected]
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

The GI module is showing up as a required $60 option. It wont let me select just the basic $149 package as the other 2 options throw an error if i dont select them.

#2503 5 years ago
Quoted from Blindseer:

The GI module is showing up as a required $60 option. It wont let me select just the basic $149 package as the other 2 options throw an error if i dont select them.

If there is a contact them on the website, please do so. They'll see it faster than here.

LTG : )

#2505 5 years ago
Quoted from Blindseer:

What game are you ordering for?

#2506 5 years ago
Quoted from Blindseer:

Send me an email and your contact information. I would be more than happy to help and answer your questions in more detail. Right now the Pinburgh event is taking my time until later this evening. I can respond to an email quicker. Thanks!!!

#2507 5 years ago

The coupon code “papa” isn’t working for the 15% off...it’s saying it doesn’t exist.

#2508 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

The coupon code “papa” isn’t working for the 15% off...it’s saying it doesn’t exist.

Wow you are faster than me. I was updating the special code “papa” for 15% discount for today. This offer is for today only.

It’s good to go now.

#2509 5 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

My new Stadium AFMRLE. Love the lights!
[quoted image][quoted image]

This is a beautiful picture of your machine. The AFMRLE is looking like a real champ. Thanks for posting this up. I’m glad you are happy with the lights!!

#2510 5 years ago
D8D52BED-369D-4DFA-A2E9-45CDBB53C429 (resized).pngD8D52BED-369D-4DFA-A2E9-45CDBB53C429 (resized).png
#2511 5 years ago
1C466FDD-C354-4788-8956-04379751FAF2 (resized).jpeg1C466FDD-C354-4788-8956-04379751FAF2 (resized).jpeg
#2512 5 years ago

Watching Pinburgh finals now. 5 hour and 20 min in time for break. Will watch the remaining 2 hours later today. All games looked great with PinStadium light.

#2513 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Watching Pinburgh finals now. 5 hour and 20 min in time for break. Will watch the remaining 2 hours later today. All games looked great with PinStadium light.

I’m going to rewatch it as being up at the show running around back and forth I didn’t get to see view it in as much detail as I would have liked. Thanks!

It is nice to have PAPA’s official endorsement for the Pin Stadiums as competition and streaming approved. In addition to the competitive players applauded and approved them too. This is the best seal of approval I could have ever asked for. Doug from PAPA was so pumped about them and said he can’t wait to play with them even more on their next streaming coming very soon.

I appreciate this as much as all of the customers such as yourself too.

Keith Elwin took a first place finish playing with them too. Love it!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

11DA5B6B-E9E4-4E2E-A6F7-955289E11C96 (resized).jpeg11DA5B6B-E9E4-4E2E-A6F7-955289E11C96 (resized).jpeg
#2514 5 years ago

My first Pin Stadium set and it made a big improvement. So much that it took a little getting used to!

20180727_175107 (resized).jpg20180727_175107 (resized).jpg20180727_175120 (resized).jpg20180727_175120 (resized).jpg
#2515 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

My first Pin Stadium set and it made a big improvement. So much that it took a little getting used to!
[quoted image][quoted image]

That is a tremendous difference! Woohoo! Thanks for posting this up and also for your support of the product. Maybe now you can get to SOTR!!

#2516 5 years ago

Keith Elwin congratulations on taking the win! Special thanks for PAPA and their Techs for delivering an incredible experience. We are honored to have PAPA’s official endorsement of the Pin Stadiums for professional tournament play and honored to have the professional players telling Doug how much the Pin Stadiums benefited their ability to see the playfield. Great stream guys and superb event that will go down in history.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

6DFD1FD4-8A23-432B-91E7-8A5CE76179DA (resized).png6DFD1FD4-8A23-432B-91E7-8A5CE76179DA (resized).png
#2517 5 years ago

Here is a picture from behind the PAPA control board where they sit in the cockpit to run the show. They had one heck of a setup there.

6D7967E4-B3FF-48AB-A4A4-E3C1EEEBC7AB (resized).jpeg6D7967E4-B3FF-48AB-A4A4-E3C1EEEBC7AB (resized).jpeg
#2518 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is a picture from behind the PAPA control board where they sit in the cockpit to run the show. They had one heck of a setup there.
[quoted image]

Sure looks like Pinball done right, especially with PinStadium onboard. I stayed off Pinside until I finished watching finals. Glad I did because first post I seen, Keith Elwin congratulations. Man that one trip for the bucket list.

#2519 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Sure looks like Pinball done right, especially with PinStadium onboard. I stayed off Pinside until I finished watching finals. Glad I did because first post I seen, Keith Elwin congratulations. Man that one trip for the bucket list.

It’s amazing smooth and cool Doug and his crew handled things. They were non stop making adjustments, changes, fixing machine, moving camera. Things were a little bit easier since they no longer needed lighting rigs.

#2520 5 years ago

Hey guys I just bought an Alien Heighway and the previous owner did a really bad hack job with some mods. He installed pinstadium lights (at least I think they are).. but he glued them to the side of the cabinet, so I am peeling them off carefully. He also installed the wires into the power source direct into the V+ and V-. Anyways, I saw a video in which the pinlights changed color depending on the game mode, how do I get those? Do I need the GI module and Glow, can someone be more descriptive please
Thanks!

#2521 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hey guys I just bought an Alien Heighway and the previous owner did a really bad hack job with some mods. He installed pinstadium lights (at least I think they are).. but he glued them to the side of the cabinet, so I am peeling them off carefully. He also installed the wires into the power source direct into the V+ and V-. Anyways, I saw a video in which the pinlights changed color depending on the game mode, how do I get those? Do I need the GI module and Glow, can someone be more descriptive please
Thanks!

Sounds like it may be a homemade job. Pin Stadiums change color with the app and you can customize them, but it is not triggered by the game. Send me an email to [email protected] along with some pics and I can help you and to identify what you have going on.

#2522 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Sounds like it may be a homemade job. Pin Stadiums change color with the app and you can customize them, but it is not triggered by the game. Send me an email to [email protected] along with some pics and I can help you and to identify what you have going on.

I can remove the hack job he did. I would have to clean up the edges of the play field with some sort of adhesive remover, maybe goo gone. The lights he installed are just too bright, so pinstadium lights can be adjusted right? Even 10-30% brightness, so not too bright?? I thought I also saw somewhere that others were hooking it up to the xenomorph so when the magnet was activated it made some pulses or something? Is this right?

#2523 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I can remove the hack job he did. I would have to clean up the edges of the play field with some sort of adhesive remover, maybe goo gone. The lights he installed are just too bright, so pinstadium lights can be adjusted right? Even 10-30% brightness, so not too bright?? I thought I also saw somewhere that others were hooking it up to the xenomorph so when the magnet was activated it made some pulses or something? Is this right?

I would try to clean it up with rubbing alcohol if you can as the goo gone and other removers that have oils in them can make mounting the magnets difficult As one side of them adhere to the inner edge of the cabinet. Just make sure it’s super smooth and all gone before mounting them.

Yes you can infinitely adjust the RGB lights and the white lights independent from each other from 0-100%. The RGB section of Controls will give you your color cast or patterns that you desire and flow of light colors and the white lights will give you the amount of playfield illumonatin you would like.

For the UV+Glow flasher option you can trigger it off of the Xenomorph magnet for one heck of a light show. Check it out!! It’s crazy cool and amazing to see.

#2524 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I would try to clean it up with rubbing alcohol if you can as the goo gone and other removers that have oils in them can make mounting the magnets difficult As one side of them adhere to the inner edge of the cabinet. Just make sure it’s super smooth and all gone before mounting them.
Yes you can infinitely adjust the RGB lights and the white lights independent from each other from 0-100%. The RGB section of Controls will give you your color cast or patterns that you desire and flow of light colors and the white lights will give you the amount of playfield illumonatin you would like.
For the UV+Glow flasher option you can trigger it off of the Xenomorph for one heck of a light show. Check it out!! It’s crazy cool and amazing to see.

Scott thanks for the reply, I thought the pinstadium lights for Alien go on the glass cover? Also where on the Xenomorph do you connect the glow thingy? Do you have a picture so when I buy it I can figure out where it goes. Thanks
MM

#2525 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Scott thanks for the reply, I thought the pinstadium lights for Alien go on the glass cover? Also where on the Xenomorph do you connect the glow thingy? Do you have a picture so when I buy it I can figure out where it goes. Thanks
MM

Originally I mounted them on the glass frame which you can do and then you don’t need any magnets mounted on the machine at all. Then I had some customers say they preferred the normal side mount as it was easier than the glass frame method. The frame mount is tight but works. It’s personal prefer be and I got both to work. Up to you.

For the magnet I don’t have pics but I believe ASOA can get you pics. He also mounted them on the side and not the glass.

Let me know if I can help in anyway.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2526 5 years ago

Here is my contact information. Mounting Pinstadiums to an alien is simple and very much needed to get the full enjoyment from the game. Flasher will be connected to the magnet pulse wires. This gives an incredible effect when playing the game.

Thanks
Amusement Services of America
Jonathan
954-226-2107

#2527 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Here is my contact information. Mounting Pinstadiums to an alien is simple and very much needed to get the full enjoyment from the game. Flasher will be connected to the magnet pulse wires. This gives an incredible effect when playing the game.
Thanks
Amusement Services of America
Jonathan
954-226-2107

Thank you for chiming in and helping him out. Much appreciated and since you have installed these on 2 of your machines you are surely the most well versed customer on the Alien machine.

#2528 5 years ago

Just wanted to say that Scott is an awesome guy who helps way beyond what his needs. For anyone wanting good old fashion service and a fantastic product feel free do so and be blown away !

Thanks Scotty.

#2529 5 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

Just wanted to say that Scott is an awesome guy who helps way beyond what his needs. For anyone wanting good old fashion service and a fantastic product feel free do so and be blown away !
Thanks Scotty.

Thank you fine sir for the compliment and I’m happy to help the boys down under too! Thanks for the support of the product. I value that greatly and am glad you are a happy customer.

#2530 5 years ago

I managed to get a couple good pictures at Pinburgh of the podcasters in the TTI. Martin (www.Head2HeadPinball.com), Jeff Teolis (Pinball Profile), Nick (Buffalo Pinball) @kevinbuffalo, and others. It was a fun event and a blast to see these guys trying to mess with each other during game play. Congrats to Martin Martymainframe and his crew for taking the win. He won a set of Pin Stadiums to donate to the Pinball charity of choice and it went to Project Pinball!!

8F6CE9E8-241D-4E18-A20D-DBA968CB0C79 (resized).jpeg8F6CE9E8-241D-4E18-A20D-DBA968CB0C79 (resized).jpeg
#2531 5 years ago

Ok placed my order for Alien with all the fixings, including the invisi shield
I just need to know where to connect the uv glow thingy.. to the xenomoprh when I get it.

#2532 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I just need to know where to connect the uv glow thingy.. to the xenomoprh when I get it.

Thank you for your order I just saw it come through earlier and it’s being processed for your Alien. For the UV+Glow you will connect the leads to the “+” and “-“ of the Xenomorph magnet. Polarity doesn’t matter as any which way you connect them is good as the GI module will figure it out.

Let me know if you have any further questions. Glad to help.

#2533 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

It’s really simple and just a matter of clipping and onto the terminals on the magnet itself. You will be good to go!!

#2534 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Curious to see how these are mounted to the glass with Invisishields. Hoping you can share a few pics.

#2535 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Curious to see how these are mounted to the glass with Invisishields. Hoping you can share a few pics.

Most are mounting them on the sides but if he chooses that option I too am curious how that looks and works out.

#2536 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Most are mounting them on the sides but if he chooses that option I too am curious how that looks and works out.

I will mount it on the side. THe previous owner already has magnetic strips going up and down the sides of the playfield.. might as well use those already there?

#2537 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I will mount it on the side. THe previous owner already has magnetic strips going up and down the sides of the playfield.. might as well use those already there?

That is the best method in my opinion.

#2538 5 years ago

Here is a great before and after of the Pin Stadiums on Alien.

16AE3C59-EA05-416F-8B75-B9B6E8EFD154 (resized).jpeg16AE3C59-EA05-416F-8B75-B9B6E8EFD154 (resized).jpegA1E1CA3B-CAAF-478C-85B9-8CBB4E2C8304 (resized).jpegA1E1CA3B-CAAF-478C-85B9-8CBB4E2C8304 (resized).jpeg
#2539 5 years ago

Several have asked recently about the best place for the UV+Glow flashers to be triggered is either the Quorra flasher or the Recognizer drop bank target flasher. Both are super impressive with the Pin Stadium set up and will surely draw a crowd when seen in person. I hope this helps you Tron collectors out there!

tron_image (resized).pngtron_image (resized).png
#2540 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Several have asked recently about the best place for the UV+Glow flashers to be triggered is either the Quorra flasher or the Recognizer drop bank target flasher. Both are super impressive with the Pin Stadium set up and will surely draw a crowd when seen in person. I hope this helps you Tron collectors out there!
[quoted image]

The Recognizer connections provides a bit more subtle results and the Quorra is more intense. So depending on your preference you have options.

#2541 5 years ago

Question. I just bought tspp and it has pinstadiums in it. I just installed pinstadiums in my legends of wrestlemania. I added tspp to the app and then wrestlemania. They are not working. The only thing that i could do is turn of and on pinstadiums on tspp bit there's a big delay. Please help ..

#2542 5 years ago
Quoted from Adib:

Question. I just bought tspp and it has pinstadiums in it. I just installed pinstadiums in my legends of wrestlemania. I added tspp to the app and then wrestlemania. They are not working. The only thing that i could do is turn of and on pinstadiums on tspp bit there's a big delay. Please help ..

I would recommend resetting both of them again and then re-add them, be sure you have good WiFi range where the machines are.

Here are the reset instructions for both: https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/

Go to “How do I reset my lights”

Then confirm that the GI and Flashers on Wrestlemania are hooked up correctly on the GI module. See attached picture.

If they seem to be, then try swapping those connectors around in case you have them hooked up backwards on the machine.

Email me at [email protected] and I can help you further and faster too. I will get you going. Thanks

C0EDBC59-E4E6-41C1-8BA5-B3AAA2BF6ED2 (resized).jpegC0EDBC59-E4E6-41C1-8BA5-B3AAA2BF6ED2 (resized).jpeg
#2543 5 years ago
Quoted from Adib:

Let me know if this helps.

#2544 5 years ago

What are the power options these days for games which don't have any kind of service outlet? (European games often don't; not even a cover/hole where one can be added.)

#2545 5 years ago
Quoted from oyvindmo:

What are the power options these days for games which don't have any kind of service outlet? (European games often don't; not even a cover/hole where one can be added.)

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2546 5 years ago
Quoted from oyvindmo:

I supply direct to PCB connectors every make/model machine if you don't have a service port. Just make note in when you place your order.

#2547 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

[quoted image]

This will work only if you can give us the blueprints for this contraption!

#2548 5 years ago

Super exciting news about the New Stern DeadPool, and it truly does get even better. Pin Stadium Deadpool kits now shipping. All I can say is WOW and thank you Stern!

deadpool_1700 (resized).pngdeadpool_1700 (resized).png
#2549 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Super exciting news about the New Stern DeadPool, and it truly does get even better. Pin Stadium Deadpool kits now shipping. All I can say is WOW and thank you Stern!
[quoted image]

A few have asked what makes the Pin Stadium specific to Deadpool which is a great question. There are still many that have not heard of Pin Stadiums so this will really help to educate those new to them:

@chrisvaraljai

The Pin Stadium hardware works with any pinball machine. What makes its specific to the game is the GI module that comes with the kit. It has designed into it Signal Sensing technology that reads the activity of the GI and flashers. In essence the original designer gains control of the Pin Stadiums for a tightly integrated experience and the experience is an exhilarating experience.

#2550 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

A few have asked what makes the Pin Stadium specific to Deadpool which is a great question. There are still many that have not heard of Pin Stadiums so this will really help to educate those new to them:
@chrisvaraljai
The Pin Stadium hardware works with any pinball machine. What makes its specific to the game is the GI module that comes with the kit. It has designed into it Signal Sensing technology that reads the activity of the GI and flashers. In essence the original designer gains control of the Pin Stadiums for a tightly integrated experience and the experience is an exhilarating experience.

Keep an eye out soon for a video of them in action!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/51 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.