(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,219 posts
  • 695 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
There are 8,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 165.
#201 6 years ago

We wanted to reconfirm and let everyone know that the Pin Stadium kits (ordered and to be ordered) will come with a direct fit PCB board adapter for your machines including the new JJP and Stern SAM, Whitestar, Spike and Spike 2 systems, Spooky, Chicago Coin, Bally Williams WPC, WPC 95, System 11 etc. This will allow for direct plug and play powering up and down with the game. These will be included at no additional charge either. Thanks!!!

#202 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

We wanted to reconfirm and let everyone know that the Pin Stadium kits (ordered and to be ordered) will come with a direct fit PCB board adapter for your machines including the new JJP and Stern SAM, Whitestar, Spike and Spike 2 systems, Spooky, Chicago Coin, Bally Williams WPC, WPC 95, System 11 etc. This will allow for direct plug and play powering up and down with the game. These will be included at no additional charge either. Thanks!!!

Chicago Coin?!

Great to see you supporting the EMs.

#203 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

That's awesome news! Thanks for taking the feedback that was given and taking action on it! Can't wait to hear what else might be available as we wait

#204 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Good to hear! What is the current status of being controlled by in-game GI? Are you looking to include this or not? I'm not sure where things landed on this issue.

#205 6 years ago

We are in testing with it still to find the best solution. Either way it will be something we offer as an upgrade option or instruct on how to do with the kits as they ship.

#206 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

We are in testing with it still to find the best solution. Either way it will be something we offer or instruct on how to do with the kits as they ship.

Awesome news! Very excited about these!

#207 6 years ago

Glad you are excited and it's all about forward progression. I will keep everyone posted on the results for sure.

#208 6 years ago

Question about using this in WOZ: Does it fit around the castle walls on the Ruby Red version? It looks like it does from your first picture. I wouldn't mind seeing a picture from the side of how it is installed in that area if you have time.

#209 6 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Question about using this in WOZ: Does it fit around the castle walls on the Ruby Red version? It looks like it does from your first picture. I wouldn't mind seeing a picture from the side of how it is installed in that area if you have time.

Yes it clears perfect. I will take a pic of my WOZ RR so they you can see it.

#210 6 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I took a couple pictures of the clearance and mounting you want to see near the castle walls for your RR WOZ

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#211 6 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Thank you for your order, I saw it come in earlier today. You are going to be very pleased with the results and also with your AC/DC too. Looking forward to the before and afters on both of those!

#212 6 years ago

how exactly are these stuck to the side?

#213 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I took a couple pictures of the clearance and mounting you want to see near the castle walls for your RR WOZ

Would this install look similar to one in a BSD?

I was thinking the buildings might block the light.

#214 6 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Would this install look similar to one in a BSD?
I was thinking the buildings might block the light.

Yes very similar to WOZ and WH2O with the boulders. It will clear and work great with BSD. The Pin Stadium kits were designed so that even when there is an object in front of them blocking the light, the other side of the kit will illuminate that area equally so you won't even know the difference. The BSD definitely needs them for sure. I hope this helps.

#215 6 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

how exactly are these stuck to the side?

They use our Magna Mount system, so it's magnetically attached to the inside of the pinball machine cabinet just below the glass line where it slides in.

#216 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Thank you for your order, I saw it come in earlier today. You are going to be very pleased with the results and also with your AC/DC too. Looking forward to the before and afters on both of those!

Ooops wrong person. I don't own AC/DC.

Thanks for posting the pics of the WOZ!

#217 6 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Ooops wrong person. I don't own AC/DC.
Thanks for posting the pics of the WOZ!

Sorry about that. And yes you are welcome.

#218 6 years ago

if the (UV) flashers are not on the strip where are they mounted? and are they part of the kit or extra?

#219 6 years ago

Hey Scott. Can we get an update with how many orders have been placed now bud?

#220 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

That was me.

My game room is pretty dark, so the fact that the brightness levels are totally adjustable and can be tailored to the specific game and room conditions is what really sold me.

Can't wait to get it and I will definitely post some before and after shots.

#221 6 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

if the (UV) flashers are not on the strip where are they mounted? and are they part of the kit or extra?

They are an optinal upgrade. "FREEFLASH" is a discount code you can use towards them. They are stealth mounted on the same Pin Stadium unit at our GI lighting. Adjacent to them under the awning system.

#222 6 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Hey Scott. Can we get an update with how many orders have been placed now bud?

Close in the 80's now. I will email when it's completed.

#223 6 years ago

80 rounds up to 100, let's go Scott! Order the parts.

#224 6 years ago

Everything is in process!!!! Thanks Adam

#225 6 years ago

Grabbed a set for MMR.

#226 6 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

Grabbed a set for MMR.

Great idea. Me too! Are we at 100 yet

#227 6 years ago

Thank you for both of your orders and we are getting close!!!!!

#228 6 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

Grabbed a set for MMR.

God choice. This is the first game I saw them in and I was blown away by the flasher integration.

#229 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

God choice. This is the first game I saw them in and I was blown away by the flasher integration

Oh man. I just went for the base to brighten things up. Are the flashers that cool? Any videos floating around?

#230 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Oh man. I just went for the base to brighten things up. Are the flashers that cool? Any videos floating around?

Scott would have to post one. Or if go over sometime soon I'll take a video.

#231 6 years ago

I did see your order without the flasher option, but chuckwurt is right, the UV+Glow he saw on my MMR LE is super cool. I don't have a video of it yet, but can get one up soon. You can always email me and let me know if you want to upgrade. Now would be the time to decide as they must be installed at the time of us building them. It's up to you, but I would recommend it.

#232 6 years ago

What color would you suggest for flashers? Game would be MM. I was thinking about getting a led-kit, but perhaps I could do the lightning with this solution as well.

#233 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

What color would you suggest for flashers? Game would be MM. I was thinking about getting a led-kit, but perhaps I could do the lightning with this solution as well.

The UV+Glow flasher option looks really nice and performs well with the graphics on MM. I would suggest connecting it to the Castle Door flashers, as it seems to be the most appropriate spot on that game. You should be very pleased with the results.

Nice collection by the way. I will have to tell you that out of all of the playfields I have installed the Pin Stadium kit on with the UV+Glow upgrade gesture, MB is the most reactive one I have seen to date. I connected it to the Frankenstein flashers and when they fade on and off, the playfield is insane!!

#234 6 years ago

Would love to see a video. Presently I really just want to brighten things up, but could definitely be persuaded

#235 6 years ago

Would love to see a video. Presently I really just want to brighten things up, but could definitely be persuaded

Okay here is my one handed raw filming of my MMRLE with the UV+Glow feature. I hope this can persuade you, it's as good as it gets!

#236 6 years ago

Thanks, sold!

#237 6 years ago

Oh, btw where did you get that cool flickering light inside the castle?

#238 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

They are an optinal upgrade. "FREEFLASH" is a discount code you can use towards them. They are stealth mounted on the same Pin Stadium unit at our GI lighting. Adjacent to them under the awning system.

I'm about to order one but don't see anywhere to put a discount code?
edit I see its on the first page..

#239 6 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

In order to apply the discount code, you need to first add the Pin Stadium kit to the cart then click "View Cart"(this MUST be done to enter the code). It is there that you can enter it. Thank you for your upcoming order!

Scott

#240 6 years ago

Oh, btw where did you get that cool flickering light inside the castle?

Wow, you have attention to detail, good eye! I got it from Comet Pinball, its is their Flame bulb LED:

http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/fire.htm

Glad you like it.

#241 6 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Thank you for your order!

#242 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Okay here is my one handed raw filming of my MMRLE with the UV+Glow feature. I hope this can persuade you, it's as good as it gets!
» YouTube video

Looks good! I ordered the UV+Glow for my Alien. Maybe try to include powering the strips on and off in each video. It'll help everyone appreciate the big difference they make.

#243 6 years ago
Quoted from sed6:

Looks good! I ordered the UV+Glow for my Alien. Maybe try to include powering the strips on and off in each video. It'll help everyone appreciate the big difference they make.

Yes, I do try to include it and didn't on that last one since the MMR owners were specifically requesting to see the flasher feature since they were happy with the GI results they saw. I should have done both though in that video. Good point, thanks!

#244 6 years ago

Posting this up on the Pin Stadium kit installed in my Stern Star Trek Premium. Believe it or not, this game was really a lot darker than most think. Although it is one of the brighter Stern machines, it still needs a bunch of help.

Star_Trek_Stern_pinball_led_lights (resized).pngStar_Trek_Stern_pinball_led_lights (resized).png

#245 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Posting this up on the Pin Stadium kit installed in my Stern Star Trek Premium. Believe it or not, this game was really a lot darker than most think. Although it is one of the brighter Stern machines, it still needs a bunch of help.

Less talk, more production.

#246 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Less talk, more production.

The earlier post to Adam indicates that we are in process and I'm moving forward. Sorry if that was not clear at all. Thanks and I am glad you are excited.

#247 6 years ago

I saw these in action on a few different machines this weekend and it's really impressive. I'm not usually one to mod games much and don't really mind a game being a little darker but the ease of adjusting these (or just turning them off) is what sold me for a set for WOZ. Really looking forward to getting them now, great job Scott!

#248 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Regarding the UV+Glow flasher option, you may want to change the flasher trigger to one of the ramp flashers. I put it on the Well Walker for the VFW show as it turns the playfield into quite a concert performance, but if you want to tone it down then simply connect it to the left or right ramps. That should a happy medium.

Would it be possible to have it set to be triggered by both ramps? Also does TWD need the flasher converter? Going to order soon just deciding what flasher color to get (I did like the UV).

#249 6 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Would it be possible to have it set to be triggered by both ramps? Also does TWD need the flasher converter? Going to order soon just deciding what flasher color to get (I did like the UV).

TWD does not need a converter and you could trigger it with both ramps if you would like too. UV+Glow was a big hit at VFW and at the NKY tournament on the TWD Premium this weekend if that helps.

#250 6 years ago

Thanks for the coupon code, bought one for TWD. My friend and I were really impressed at the VFW show, wish I would have seen this thread and known you were there. Will be cool to see one on Alien someday. I like that you can change the color of the LEDs that are always on with an app and only wish you could do the same for the flasher as well. That'd be too good! Trying to think if I should get white or green for WCS I think that might look good.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

There are 8,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.