(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,198 posts
  • 694 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
lousville_pinball_show_arcade (resized).png
pinball_lighting_mods-pinball (resized).png
jerseyjack_pinball_mods_gunsnroses (resized).png
gnr_pinball_mods_3 (resized).png
IMG_5279 (resized).PNG
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-munsters-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-the-simpsons-party-pinball-mods (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_jurassic_park_-pinball-mods (resized).png

There are 8,198 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 164.
#2351 5 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Has anyone had there lights just stop working? mine just went out and can't seem to get them back on. Only thing I did was install some invisi shields a couple days ago. I have tried pretty much everything and no luck. Any suggestions?

OK, my turn. Perhaps the alligator clip came off the GI contact.. Do the flashers on the Stadium lights still flash in attract mode, or any other time the flasher fires?

#2352 5 years ago
Quoted from Tbachli:

OK, my turn. Perhaps the alligator clip came off the GI contact.. Do the flashers on the Stadium lights still flash in attract mode, or any other time the flasher fires?

Okay thanks, I got on the phone with him and we got it figured out.

To answer your question about the flashers, if they are hooked up to a flasher that is triggered in attract mode then they will come on since the machine is controlling them.

#2353 5 years ago

Anyone installed a set on Pin Bot yet? Would be interested to see pics

#2354 5 years ago

nm

#2355 5 years ago

Any pics installed on T2? Also, what flasher color? Thinking red might be good. UV might be overkill on T2. Thoughts?

#2356 5 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Any pics installed on T2? Also, what flasher color? Thinking red might be good. UV might be overkill on T2. Thoughts?

Many kits sold for T2 but I have not seen any pics gets. Great feedback on them but I don’t have any Before and Afters. Maybe you can be the first? . Would love to see the them.

#2357 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Okay thanks, I got on the phone with him and we got it figured out.

Best costumer support! Thanks Scott!

#2358 5 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Anyone installed a set on Pin Bot yet? Would be interested to see pics

Yes and I will see if I can find some pics for you. I will look for them as a customer did sent me pics. If someone sees this and has them please post them up too. Thanks.

#2359 5 years ago

Invishield install on original Spider-Man

7AB50727-0FB3-4FC2-A253-6245547B5E36 (resized).jpeg7AB50727-0FB3-4FC2-A253-6245547B5E36 (resized).jpegBFD9D53C-49A3-4BB8-85B1-1333966A7DC9 (resized).jpegBFD9D53C-49A3-4BB8-85B1-1333966A7DC9 (resized).jpeg
#2360 5 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Invishield install on original Spider-Man

Wow it looks factory !!!

#2361 5 years ago

ZMeny

SDTM is celebrating Pintastic this weekend and their discount code is boosted to 15% off site-wide for Pin Stadiums www.pinstadium.com This ends Sunday at 4pm!!

Enter "sdtm" at checkout.

Now is a great time to get your Pin Stadiums and Invisi-Shields!

sdtm_pintastic (resized).pngsdtm_pintastic (resized).png
#2362 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Wow it looks factory !!!

This install is better than factory.

#2363 5 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

This install is better than factory.

Thank you!! How many Pin Stadiums do you own now?

#2364 5 years ago

KISS before & after with Invisi-Shields. Now all of the detail of the artwork is on display and the gameplay is vastly improved. Scott, thank you again for the outstanding customer service!

Before & After 2 (resized).jpgBefore & After 2 (resized).jpg
#2365 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Thank you!! How many Pin Stadiums do you own now?

How many games I have 10ish?

#2366 5 years ago

PinStadiums and Invisi-shields on my Batman 66. Huge difference, thanks Scott.

IMG_5117 (resized).jpgIMG_5117 (resized).jpgIMG_5118 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_5118 (1) (resized).jpg
#2367 5 years ago
Quoted from Azgym:

KISS before & after with Invisi-Shields. Now all of the detail of the artwork is on display and the gameplay is vastly improved. Scott, thank you again for the outstanding customer service!

KISS is not very often seen here in the Pin Stadium thread. Thanks for posting this up and that's great that the Invisi-Shields with Pin Stadiums are to your liking. I appreciate your order and am happy to support you in any way I can.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2368 5 years ago

Great announcement! PAPA and Pin Stadium have partnered and we are going to be supplying the lighting for their streams going forward, starting with Pinburgh! Check out their Facebook page with the official word: https://facebook.com/papaorg/

papa_pinstadium (resized).pngpapa_pinstadium (resized).png
#2369 5 years ago
Quoted from Azgym:KISS before & after with Invisi-Shields. Now all of the detail of the artwork is on display and the gameplay is vastly improved.

Could you please share your Lighting presets and flasher location. Thank you so much.

#2370 5 years ago
Quoted from Scud:

Could you please share your Lighting presets and flasher location. Thank you so much.

Also DerGoetz has them on his KISS too and he is of great help. Maybe he can post them here? Thanks.

#2371 5 years ago
Quoted from Scud:

I messaged him to see if he could post up his settings.

#2372 5 years ago

This is the feature that makes the glass glare go away even with stock glass. One of the many customer reported side benefits of installing Pin Stadiums!!

64D41449-B3F2-4F93-8713-4F7F03A0D4C4 (resized).jpeg64D41449-B3F2-4F93-8713-4F7F03A0D4C4 (resized).jpeg
#2373 5 years ago
Quoted from Scud:Could you please share your Lighting presets and flasher location. Thank you so much.

I am using GI Connection: PLAYFIELD GI-BLU #168, Flasher Connection: Back Panel Flash - L #156. I was connected to GI on the left of the playfield and Flasher near the pop bumpers but I have switched to this configuration which seems to me a more even experience thru all multi-balls, awards, etc. I am still tweaking the color. There is so much orange, yellow and red on the playfield that I went in another direction and am now using a blue at 80% which accents some other mods I have done nicely including the blue in the side blades.

#2374 5 years ago

Any idea how long until the shield back orders will be caught up?

#2375 5 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Any idea how long until the shield back orders will be caught up?

The Invisi-Shields have been in stock and shipping. Email me your order number so that I can look at the status of yours as it should have been sent. Thanks!!

[email protected]

#2376 5 years ago
Quoted from Azgym:

I am using GI Connection: PLAYFIELD GI-BLU #168, Flasher Connection: Back Panel Flash - L #156. I was connected to GI on the left of the playfield and Flasher near the pop bumpers but I have switched to this configuration which seems to me a more even experience thru all multi-balls, awards, etc. I am still tweaking the color. There is so much orange, yellow and red on the playfield that I went in another direction and am now using a blue at 80% which accents some other mods I have done nicely including the blue in the side blades.

Thank you so much for the detailed response on this. Very in depth response which should be extremely helpful for those that have a KISS machine and would like a basis of where to start in the color settings of the Pin Stadium app!

#2377 5 years ago

An update on things and what is going on with Pin Stadium....

Well a lot of things and to start there is a lot of progress on Orion's Belt going on and a word cannot be spoken yet about what it is exactly other than something that has never been done before!! It is also going to offer features that will be sure to meet your every dream and expectation for the next advancement add-on for your existing Pin Stadiums. Yes, that is right it will work in conjunction with what you have now and be an exceptional complimenting product. I have been testing, developing, prototyping, designing, re-designing, and adding even more features that I even thought possible to this next Pin Stadium advancement. Also along with new products come new graphics and updates to the website, I constantly am adding content to make the experience better for you all.

Many know "Orion" as the Pin Stadium mascot and he too just got a facelift. There is a story behind his creation and existence that I have never told and it will be in the form of a comic series that will introduce you all to a new world of behind the scenes and upcoming product lines. Here is the latest Orion below so that you can get a sneak peek as to what is to come!

And yes, it is all still built at the hermetically sealed Pin Stadium factory Each one passes through my hands personally as I build and final test them all prior to packaging and sending them off into the Pin Stadium multi-stage rocket shipping tubes. I believe that true quality comes from the ones that create through passion for what they love to do.

Exciting stuff and thank you all truly for the amazing support and recognition of the product. Pin Stadium is now officially worldwide in almost every pinball machine in every country in the world!!

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

orion_new01 (resized).pngorion_new01 (resized).png

#2378 5 years ago

Do you have a planned release date for Orion’s Belt? Late summer or fall?

#2379 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Do you have a planned release date for Orion’s Belt? Late summer or fall?

It will be this Summer !

#2380 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

There is a lot or progress on Orion's belt going on. Many know "Orion" as the Pin Stadium mascot.

I think I recently spotted mascot Orion having a stiff drink at the Big Bang Bar. Is that the "belt" to which you are referring?

#2381 5 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I think I recently spotted mascot Orion having a stiff drink at the Big Bang Bar. Is that the "belt" to which you are referring?

You should have snapped a picture of that I could have confirmed the sighting !

#2382 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

You should have snapped a picture of that I could have confirmed the sighting !

You had better audit his expense account!

#2383 5 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

You had better audit his expense account!

Yes and if he has time to do all of that then I need to reconsider what the heck I am doing then.

#2384 5 years ago
AA3744B4-38E7-4C9A-9737-A2661D7B247C (resized).jpegAA3744B4-38E7-4C9A-9737-A2661D7B247C (resized).jpeg
#2385 5 years ago

I still haven't figured out when you actually sleep, Scott. You're a nut! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

#2386 5 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

I still haven't figured out when you actually sleep, Scott. You're a nut! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Sleep is not in the schedule much with all that is going on right now. However it’s consistent enough to keep my mind moving forward with progression.

#2387 5 years ago

Just installed my long forgotten invsi shields that magically came in the mail the other day. At first I was like, wth!?, this is going to block all the light? But i put em' on, and bam! Even better... cant wait to see what else you've cooked up.

#2388 5 years ago
20180620_193215_1529541214427_001 (resized).jpg20180620_193215_1529541214427_001 (resized).jpg
#2389 5 years ago
20180620_193217_1529541213993_001 (resized).jpg20180620_193217_1529541213993_001 (resized).jpg
#2390 5 years ago
20180620_193128_1529541285357_001 (resized).jpg20180620_193128_1529541285357_001 (resized).jpg
#2391 5 years ago
20180620_193046_1529541299768_001 (resized).jpg20180620_193046_1529541299768_001 (resized).jpg
#2392 5 years ago

All 3 of my machines pics really does this product no justice you really need video I will try to upload some on here and do a more in depth review soon

#2393 5 years ago

That alt translite for LAH is frikkin' hilarious!

#2394 5 years ago
Quoted from Mikedenton49:

Just installed my long forgotten invsi shields that magically came in the mail the other day. At first I was like, wth!?, this is going to block all the light? But i put em' on, and bam! Even better... cant wait to see what else you've cooked up.

Yes it is the little things that can sometimes make the biggest difference. I thought this same thing when I finalized the design. Subtle, yet highly effective.

I’m glad you are excited for what is to come!

#2395 5 years ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

All 3 of my machines pics really does this product no justice you really need video I will try to upload some on here and do a more in depth review soon

That’s really a nice set of pics you posted up. A video would be awesome!! I know exactly what you mean that the pictures can’t describe what you see when it’s in person.

However it really important for everyone to post up here these images and your comments as it helps others like yourselves to get the taste and knowledge of what the Pin Stadiums will do for any machine.

When the community speaks others will listen. I mean I know I get excited about it but it says so much more when all of you guys agree.

Thanks for taking the time to put the multitude of images of your games with them installed!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2396 5 years ago

Yeah pictures look great but seeing them in person while you play is something else. I still remember playing TWD with PS lights a year ago or so at the Michigan VFW show and my friend asking me why my game didn’t look as good haha

#2397 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Yeah pictures look great but seeing them in person while you play is something else. I still remember playing TWD with PS lights a year ago or so at the Michigan VFW show and my friend asking me why my game didn’t look as good haha

Wow that is a blast from the past. I remember that show very well and back then there wasn’t even a GI module for integration. That’s so cool that you were there to experience them so early. Thank you for being an adopter and supporter too.

#2398 5 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

That alt translite for LAH is frikkin' hilarious!

I didn’t catch it at first until you said something. Love it!

#2399 5 years ago

Here is are some more updates for the instruction section of the website that are being published as we speak. Something fun for you all and also technical at the same time.

123steps (resized).png123steps (resized).png
#2400 5 years ago

Got my T2 installed tonight. I promised Scott I’d post pics, since no one has apparently done before/after pics of T2. First pic is with all the lights off. Second is in normal ambient room lighting. Third is the money shot!! Awesome!! Just PS lights and a dark room—my new favorite way to play!! Still playing around with color — the app is super cool and easy to use! T2 is pretty flashy, and my first flasher hookup was a bust—the gun—made it impossible to concentrate on shooting the target. The “hot dog” goes off so much that I think I’d get a seizure if I connected it there. Settled on the left lock. It’s good for now, I think—double flashes on the “Get Out” and then goes NUTS on jackpot and super jackpot! Definitely glad I went with the UV. The best option might be left flasher on left sling and right flasher on right sling or all flashers on either sling, all three of which would take some additional wiring on my part. We’ll see. Loving this product, though!!!

032EE421-2E59-4833-A95C-6462A9215BFF (resized).jpeg032EE421-2E59-4833-A95C-6462A9215BFF (resized).jpeg36E0A17F-2FE2-497E-8A34-026DCBF0A21F (resized).jpeg36E0A17F-2FE2-497E-8A34-026DCBF0A21F (resized).jpegF5D3ED97-1EEC-4EA2-A993-CC3E30FFEDF2 (resized).jpegF5D3ED97-1EEC-4EA2-A993-CC3E30FFEDF2 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor
Toys/Add-ons
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods
Shooter rods
6,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Pinball Pimp
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 27.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,198 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/48?hl=evh347 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.