(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,218 posts
  • 695 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
There are 8,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 165.
#2101 5 years ago

Last night was a blast and a huge hit! We explored the amazing game of IMDN LE. Tons of viewers and tons of fun having you all watch the Straight Down the Middle 666 Iron Maiden LE Stream last night. It will also be posted up on Youtube later this week on the SDTM Youtube Channel in case you missed it. We will also edit out the spots were the internet connection got a little strange.

We need to congratulate a well deserved winner that has been an amazing resource for our community. The Pin Stadium prize could not have gone to a better person other than Lloyd LTG

He has been a great resource and support system for all of us. He humbly accepted and chose the WOZ Wizard of Oz Pin Stadium kit for his machine!! Thank you Lloyd for your support of all of us including the stream last night.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

imdn_stream_thanks_winner (resized).pngimdn_stream_thanks_winner (resized).png

#2102 5 years ago

Great show even on my 6" phone. I'll watch it when it comes on SDTM. But this time on a 65" that's got to make a difference. Congratulations to Lloyd one lucky viewer.

#2103 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Great show even on my 6" phone. I'll watch it when it comes on SDTM. But this time on a 65" that's got to make a difference. Congratulations to Lloyd one lucky viewer.

I go back and forth on what resolution and FPS to stream at (1080p and 30 FPS) or (720p and 60 FPS). One would be good to view on a big tv, the other better for a smaller screen like iPad or phone.

Unfortunately I haven’t found a way to reliably stream at 1080p 60fps. Plus you as a viewer would have to have wicked good internet speeds to view it properly from what I understand.

Anyway. Last night was 720p at 60 FPS. So resolution isn’t the greatest but motion should be smooth for the most part.

Thanks for watching!!

#2104 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I’m glad you enjoyed it and were having a good time in the chat while we streamed. Thank you for taking the time to tune in!

#2105 5 years ago

In case you missed last night’s SDTM of Iron Maiden LE with the Pin Stadiums light in action. It’s really worth you watching and if you did see it live there are a lot of super helpful tips that chuckwurt gave us with re-watching to master the game!

#2106 5 years ago

I hate the Pinstadium reflection off the ramps/wireform. A lot.

#2107 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I hate the Pinstadium reflection off the ramps/wireform. A lot.

Wrong thread. I think this is the one you’re looking for.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-irrationally-hate

#2108 5 years ago

I was commenting on the video posted directly above my post; and I don't think hating metal ramps that look like some kind of tint-shifted barber pole is irrational.

But thanks for playing.

#2109 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I was commenting on the video posted directly above my post; and I don't think hating metal ramps that look like some kind of tint-shifted barber pole is irrational.
But thanks for playing.

This is a pinstadium owners and enthusiasts thread. If you have constructive criticism to help make the product better, that’s awesome. Please share. Otherwise your above post just seems angry and it’s not necessary.

#2110 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I go back and forth on what resolution and FPS to stream at (1080p and 30 FPS) or (720p and 60 FPS). One would be good to view on a big tv, the other better for a smaller screen like iPad or phone.
Unfortunately I haven’t found a way to reliably stream at 1080p 60fps. Plus you as a viewer would have to have wicked good internet speeds to view it properly from what I understand.
Anyway. Last night was 720p at 60 FPS. So resolution isn’t the greatest but motion should be smooth for the most part.
Thanks for watching!!

You did a great job managing the event and it’s very clear that your not just skilled in pinball rules/playing but also have command of the streaming rig too. You came in and set up like a pro and ran it superbly. Thanks again! We can surely do this more often as many enjoyed the event.

#2111 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

This is a pinstadium owners and enthusiasts thread. If you have constructive criticism to help make the product better, that’s awesome. Please share. Otherwise your above post just seems angry and it’s not necessary.

I see both points here. People are sick of the pinstadium ass kissing however the criticism was prob a little too harsh simply because of the way it was worded. I get his point though.

As a pinstadium owner, forget covering the side lights - the biggest flaw is this ramp glare that occurs and IMDN showcases this tremendously. I'm genuinely curious if this type of thing can be fixed bc I've taken these lights off of other machines simply bc of that. I can't deal with that reflection. When they don't cause this, the product is amazing. AFMR being prime candidate.

I continue to support the product. I think Scott created a fantastic mod and the guy provides great customer service. I also would like to use this thread to provide constructive criticism to see if flaws can be fixed as opposed just picture comparisons and ignoring the obvious. I know Scott has been hinting about an update/new product- I wonder if this will be included.

#2112 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I see both points here. People are sick of the pinstadium ass kissing however the criticism was prob a little too harsh simply because of the way it was worded. I get his point though.
As a pinstadium owner, forget covering the side lights - the biggest flaw is this ramp glare that occurs and IMDN showcases this tremendously. I'm genuinely curious if this type of thing can be fixed bc I've taken these lights off of other machines simply bc of that. I can't deal with that reflection. When they don't cause this, the product is amazing. AFMR being prime candidate.
I continue to support the product. I think Scott created a fantastic mod and the guy provides great customer service. I also would like to use this thread to provide constructive criticism to see if these obvious issues can be fixed as opposed just picture comparisons and ignoring the obvious. I know Scott has been hinting about an update/new product- I wonder if this will be included.

Responses like this are what I wish pinside looked like more often.

#2113 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'm genuinely curious if this type of thing can be fixed bc I've taken these lights off of other machines simply bc of that. I can't deal with that reflection. When they don't cause this, the product is amazing. AFMR being prime candidate.

World Cup soccer is another one that doesn’t have the reflection really.

I think it would be a benefit too to have an add on to eliminate the reflection. Not sure what could be done though. Diffusers were mentioned in the past, but apparently not cost effective.

#2114 5 years ago

So I have to ask... what's patent pending on Pin Stadium lighting? The light itself, the magna mount, both, neither?

#2115 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I continue to support the product. I think Scott created a fantastic mod and the guy provides great customer service. I also would like to use this thread to provide constructive criticism to see if flaws can be fixed as opposed just picture comparisons and ignoring the obvious. I know Scott has been hinting about an update/new product- I wonder if this will be included.

One thing that comes with diffusion is a decrease in light transmission. Which means that this causes the lighting from the Pin Stadiums to dull and it also draws a line of lights versus gaps in between. I am always continually working and testing things as we speak on this and various other avenues. And the solutions are intended to be designed to work with the existing Pin Stadiums as an add-on.

On IMDN when you look overhead (from the camera) it much more different from the players perspective it really does dress up the plain grey stainless steel and is likely a dazzling looking holographic effect is the best way to describe it. A ton of lots have been purchased by IMDN owners and the response is good. If you were local I would welcome you to come see it in person too.

As always I take feedback in and love it!! I like to make Pin Stadium the creation of the community and the suggestion box is what de open.

There is “a lot” brewing in the Pin Stadiums factory at the moment is all I can say. Cameras were not allowed in some parts of the HQ when we streamed

My goal is to enhance the existing Pin Stadiums with add-ones that can be purchased separate for existing and new orders. I like the ideas of backward and forward compatibility as a general rule.

What is about to come out this Summer ( and Summer is very close) is something that has never been done before and is going to please a lot of people with even more customization to your specific preferences and likes such as yourself l, but also to add beauty and cinematic effect as to these already awesome game’s we all own.

Thanks for checking out the stream too and supporting the product!!

#2116 5 years ago

The best way to explain my theory behind development of the Pin Stadiums is to treat hardware like software while you design it and work new products that come out into that existing design whenever possible. Nothing is better than a software update so imagine hardware in that same world. Maybe I should reference add-ons as updates

On that note I am also working on a Pin Stadium app update too that will forever change the way you see the Pin Stadium app now. Lots of really good input and ideas that many in the pinball community have suggested and myself have come up with. Super exciting!!!

#2117 5 years ago
Quoted from KoolFingers:

So I have to ask... what's patent pending on Pin Stadium lighting? The light itself, the magna mount, both, neither?

Good question, many things including the lighting, connectivity method, location, mounting method, and application. It's broad and specific in each area.

#2118 5 years ago
Quoted from trilamb:

Responses like this are what I wish pinside looked like more often.

I like how you think and the fact that praise and applaud someone being positive with great input. Very cool of you! I love it too!

#2119 5 years ago

Here are some full sized TNA Before and Afters for yer another TNA owner. Wow there are tons of you guys doing this and I couldn’t think of a more perfect machine for them. The pics and videos I have seen with them in action with the UV+Glow and exceptional GI control from Danesi is amazing.

A508C2D8-E597-4159-8AAD-A70AEDE3B345 (resized).jpegA508C2D8-E597-4159-8AAD-A70AEDE3B345 (resized).jpeg

37E17F9E-DBB1-42D1-A0AC-FBD072A48F09 (resized).jpeg37E17F9E-DBB1-42D1-A0AC-FBD072A48F09 (resized).jpeg

#2120 5 years ago

A few have asked to I will repost this up for Houdini. The UV+Glow can be triggered by the shaker motor! Thanks to the customers of these machines for figuring this out.

5DD2D33F-75CE-4603-A6F9-42BA6534FD6F (resized).jpeg5DD2D33F-75CE-4603-A6F9-42BA6534FD6F (resized).jpeg

#2121 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

A few have asked to I will repost this up for Houdini. The UV+Glow can be triggered by the shaker motor! Thanks to the customers of these machines for figuring this out.

Here is the location for the GI trigger point on Houdini.

41FD91FB-E086-4BA8-A6CA-97F75B49AF61 (resized).jpeg41FD91FB-E086-4BA8-A6CA-97F75B49AF61 (resized).jpeg

8B8C1466-89BC-4329-B8CF-A873F0619523 (resized).jpeg8B8C1466-89BC-4329-B8CF-A873F0619523 (resized).jpeg

Added over 3 years ago:

This is the location for the shaker motor trigger.

#2122 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are some full sized TNA Before and Afters for yer another TNA owner. Wow there are tons of you guys doing this and I couldn’t think of a more perfect machine for them. The pics and videos I have seen with them in action with the UV+Glow and exceptional GI control from Danesi is amazing.

Can't wait for my TNA to get here so I can put mine on! I have a bunch of mods ready to go

#2123 5 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Can't wait for my TNA to get here so I can put mine on! I have a bunch of mods ready to go

When do you expect to receive yours?

#2124 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

When do you expect to receive yours?

Prob not long as I was emailed to pay final payment on the 16th!

#2125 5 years ago

First of all let me think Scott for a wonderful product. I can't thank him enough for his out standing customer service as well. I got the pinstadium lights about 2 weeks ago. At that time, I was having issues with my WOZ lighting. Nothing to do with the Pinstadium lighting. Scott day and night was trying to help me solve this issue. I mean day and night. Sometimes at 12 midnight on a weekend. WHAT!!!! This kind of kindness and service does not exist, right? Wrong!! With Scott it does. Well I finally got the WOZ fixed yesterday with new lamp board wire connectors. Once I hooked up the Pinstadium, he was on the phone again helping me go thru the app. Outstanding. Scott does not sell a product, take your $ and say see ya. He will back his product up 100% everyday. All my pins will have Pinstadium. Guaranteed. I installed the lights and I showed my wife. She was like, what the F did u do. She told me to move to the side and let her play. Pinstadium only on 50%. Can u tell the diff. First pic off second on.

20180526_190116 (resized).jpg20180526_190116 (resized).jpg
20180526_190143 (resized).jpg20180526_190143 (resized).jpg

#2126 5 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Prob not long as I was emailed to pay final payment on the 16th!

I bet you are super pumped, many will be jealous that are waiting for their own TNA machines to arrive. It will be like Christmas in May/June for you!!

#2127 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

First of all let me think Scott for a wonderful product. I can't thank him enough for his out standing cuatomer service as well. I got the pinstadium lights about 2 weeks ago. At that time, I was having issues with my WOZ lighting. Nothing to do with the Pinstadium lighting. Scott day and night was trying to help me solve this issue. I mean day and night. Sometimes at 12 midnight on a weekend. WHAT!!!! This kind of kindness and service does not exist, right? Wrong!! With Scott it does. Well I finally got the WOZ fixed yesterday with new lamp board wire connectors. Once I hooked up the Pinstadium, he was on the phone again helping me go thru the app. Outstanding. Scott does not sell a product, take your $ and say see ya. He will back his product up 100% everyday. All my pins will have Pinstadium. Guaranteed. I installed the lights and I showed my wife. She was like, what the F did u do. She told me to move to the side and let her play. Pinstadium only on 50%. Can u tell the diff. First pic off second on.

WOZ needs Pin Stadiums in a big way, maybe more so than any other game except Pinball Magic.

#2128 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

First of all let me think Scott for a wonderful product. I can't thank him enough for his out standing customer service as well. I got the pinstadium lights about 2 weeks ago. At that time, I was having issues with my WOZ lighting. Nothing to do with the Pinstadium lighting. Scott day and night was trying to help me solve this issue. I mean day and night. Sometimes at 12 midnight on a weekend. WHAT!!!! This kind of kindness and service does not exist, right? Wrong!! With Scott it does. Well I finally got the WOZ fixed yesterday with new lamp board wire connectors. Once I hooked up the Pinstadium, he was on the phone again helping me go thru the app. Outstanding. Scott does not sell a product, take your $ and say see ya. He will back his product up 100% everyday. All my pins will have Pinstadium. Guaranteed. I installed the lights and I showed my wife. She was like, what the F did u do. She told me to move to the side and let her play. Pinstadium only on 50%. Can u tell the diff. First pic off second on.

I’m glad that we were able to get your WOZ in its best state ever and then adding the Pin Stadiums on top of that was icing on the cake! Thank you for taking the time to post up here and to have such kind words also. It’s good to get feedback on how the product is doing and how I am doing.

I love to see everyone ecstatic once they get these in their machines. I know from personal experience the feeling I still get when I put them in a new machine. That feeling never goes away.

Even better this was your first set of them which makes it even more fun to help you.

Your WOZ is now ready for the museum to be on display in its best form!! Congrats man and good job on this well accomplished mission. It was fun! “It’s all about the journey”

#2129 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

WOZ needs Pin Stadiums in a big way, maybe more so than any other game except Pinball Magic.

I remember you when you installed them along time ago. In fact your were the very first person to install them on WOZ and Pinball Magic. The good ole days!

#2130 5 years ago

I just got 786,000 on my WOZ. Why, because I can see the pinball now.

#2131 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I just got 786,000 on my WOZ. Why, because I can see the pinball now.

Way to go man and many customers have claimed to get higher scoring after the install. Great job!!

#2132 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Way to go man and many customers have claimed to get higher scoring after the install. Great job!!

Awesome. My wife just played as well. She normally gets 75,000 maybe on a good day. She just got 198,000. She's happy.

#2133 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Awesome. My wife just played as well. She normally gets 75,000 maybe on a good day. She just got 198,000. She's happy.

That’s really good news and it is always nice for your wife to have a better experience with pinball so that she can understand and appreciate it even more. That’s good for you too!!

#2134 5 years ago

Posting up some larger Before and Afters of NBA Fastbreak

7D45714E-B361-48E7-8846-58365BA3024C (resized).jpeg7D45714E-B361-48E7-8846-58365BA3024C (resized).jpeg

F9A0A167-73AA-4561-A6B5-8F002E0CF7B5 (resized).jpegF9A0A167-73AA-4561-A6B5-8F002E0CF7B5 (resized).jpeg

#2135 5 years ago

Scott I think I'm coming your way as I bought another older game (SS) and it can really benefit from the pin stadiums. No ramps close by so pinstripes shouldn't be an issue.

I'm going GI. Question is around flash effect. Where and I don't want UV glow as I already have it on my AFMR next to it..... Thoughts on color for that? Thinking green.

#2136 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Scott I think I'm coming your way as I bought another older game (SS) and it can really benefit from the pin stadiums. No ramps close by so pinstripes shouldn't be an issue.
I'm going GI. Question is around flash effect. Where and I don't want UV glow as I already have it on my AFMR next to it..... Thoughts on color for that? Thinking green.

I had UV+Glow on my SS and it liked exceptional. My thought is that since it’s on different games as long as it fits the theme it doesn’t matter. It’s a matter of how it reacts with the playfield artwork.

However as a 2nd best flasher color green would look good but not as dialed in as the UV+Glow. I hope this helps.

#2137 5 years ago

Crazy amounts of Pin Stadium are being ordered. Top sellers are Iron Maiden Pro and Iron Maiden Premium/LE Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro) Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Premium)-le and TNA, Houdini, among the normal new Sterns, JJP, WPC, Gottlieb, and many more!

Good news is that the GI Module and UV+Glow models remain in stock at the moment and will ship Same-Day or within 1 business day !!!

Just letting everyone know that the wait is over for the moment. Thank you all again for the outstanding worldwide support of the product. It is very much appreciated and there are really cool things to come. The Pin Stadium laboratory is brewing up all kinds of things and I am working on Orion's Belt and it is slated to launch this Summer. It will be an add-on (as will everything else) that will work with the existing Pin Stadiums is all I can say.

So if you have a kit now it will work and order one between now and then same thing. So no need to wait or hold off to get your pinball the GI enhancement and cinematic light show it deserves. Orion's belt is coming along so well and better than I had ever hoped for with even more features. It's exciting because at the beginning it was just going to be cool and never done before, but now it's already been improved with so much more. I have a feeling you guys are going to love this one!

Also some other things I have in Top Secret areas of the factory that I am creating.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2138 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Also some other things I have in Top Secret areas of the factory that I am creating.
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com
» YouTube video

If its a Magic light wand to help me play better count me in for 10! The great but sad thing about Pinstadium lights is now I can See how badly I play! Before I could always blame it on lack of light. lol Keep the creative juices flowing.

#2139 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

If its a Magic light wand to help me play better count me in for 10! The great but sad thing about Pinstadium lights is now I can See how badly I play! Before I could always blame it on lack of light. lol Keep the creative juices flowing.

It's an auto-spritzer integration for your new line of perfume!

#2140 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

It's an auto-spritzer integration for your new line of perfume!

Works for me! Now I can see and Smell myself play badly! lol

#2141 5 years ago

Scott - are there any videos of Flasher options besides UV/Glow? As I mentioned for my SS, I was thinking green but I don't believe I've seen what flasher options look like besides UV/Flow. About to put the order in so I wanted to double check if you had any first. thanks

btw - as I play this game next to my AFMR with Pinstadiums, I'm thinking SOB - SS needs these things so bad! Tron is next to my AFMR (other side) and I didn't have the same thought for that game but these older ones - holy __ what a diff.

#2142 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Scott - are there any videos of Flasher options besides UV/Glow? As I mentioned for my SS, I was thinking green but I don't believe I've seen what flasher options look like besides UV/Flow. About to put the order in so I wanted to double check if you had any first. thanks

They other colors are very rare but there are some out there. I do have an early video of blue ones on WH2O. I can make those for you but it may take a few weeks as I make them in batches once I get enough. Here is the Whitewater video:

#2143 5 years ago

I just bought a ruby red 2.0 woz new 1 month ago. It is confusing what options to get on pinstadium lights. Do i get GI plug in option and flasher option? Someone who has installed lights on woz please let me know. Are they hard to install?

#2144 5 years ago
Quoted from monte_:

I just bought a ruby red 2.0 woz new 1 month ago. It is confusing what options to get on pinstadium lights. Do i get GI plug in option and flasher option? Someone who has installed lights on woz please let me know. Are they hard to install?

I've had them on my RR for some time and I do recommend the GI and UV Glow flashers. Your install will be a little different than mine because yours should have the new (2.0) light system while I have the older style, regardless the install is simple and Scott has already posted on how / where to connect to the new system. The entire process will probably take less than 30 minutes and you'll be glad you did it. If you do run into any problems you can be sure Scott will be there quickly to help you out.

#2145 5 years ago
Quoted from monte_:

Quoted from bobukcat:

I've had them on my RR for some time and I do recommend the GI and UV Glow flashers. Your install will be a little different than mine because yours should have the new (2.0) light system while I have the older style, regardless the install is simple and Scott has already posted on how / where to connect to the new system. The entire process will probably take less than 30 minutes and you'll be glad you did it. If you do run into any problems you can be sure Scott will be there quickly to help you out.

Thank you bobukcat answered it all as I would suggest. Thank you for helping him out!! He installed the first WOZ Pin Stadium kit ever, so he is a very seasoned veteran in this arena. The good ole days Bob!

The install is very simple and the GI Module with the UV+Glow will make you a very happy camper. The 2.0 board system is not a problem and I am more than happy to standby to help at a moments notice should you have any questions. Also I have WOZ kits in stock so I can ship the same day to you at the moment.

#2146 5 years ago

Here are the before and after pictures of the Pinstadium lights installed in my Wizard Of Oz.

Thank you Pinstadium. You make a great product, it really improved my game !
LTG : )

WOZP (resized).JPGWOZP (resized).JPG

WOZP1 (resized).JPGWOZP1 (resized).JPG

#2147 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Here are the before and after pictures of the Pinstadium lights installed in my Wizard Of Oz.
Thank you Pinstadium. You make a great product, it really improved my game !
LTG : )

Wow, and thank you! WOZ is looking superb and you are very welcome. I am glad that you finally got to witness them in person.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2148 5 years ago

Okay guys we are going to play the guessing game. In this picture there are 2 things that are different. The first one to get it right will win one of the things causing this. And no it’s not for a pinball machine but it’s a product add-on. Just making it clear for the hecklers funny guys...

This should be fun. Look closely

E75B0DE1-52D9-477C-A055-D84AEECFA06D (resized).jpegE75B0DE1-52D9-477C-A055-D84AEECFA06D (resized).jpeg

#2149 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Okay guys we are going to play the guessing game. In this picture there are 2 things that are different. The first one to get it right will win one of the things causing this. And no it’s not for a pinball machine but it’s a product add-on. Just making it clear for the hecklers funny guys...
This should be fun. Look closely

Invishield on the Batman 66 machine ...do I get all the machines as opposed to just one?

#2150 5 years ago

I see Orion's Belt

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/43?hl=apinballwiz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.