(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 165.
#2051 5 years ago

Here is a video of TNA with the Pin Stadiums in action (GI Module with UV+Glow), filmed by the happy customer Ilushka85 :

https://vimeo.com/269769506

#2052 5 years ago

Currently working on putting together a full coverage video for IMDN Iron Maiden LE ( Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Premium)-le ) with some great footage. This will be part of the SDTM ZMeny 666 stream this coming Tuesday at 8pm EST from the Pin Stadium factory. Starring Chuck Wurt. Stay tuned!

#2053 5 years ago

Okay guys here it is!! The SDTM ZMeny 666 Mark of the Best Iron Maiden LE stream is going to be the biggest event of the year. Check it out this Tuesday 5/22 at 8pm EST sharp. Get to see the hottest and latest Pin Stadium on IMDN LE. Also one lucky viewer will win a full featured Pin Stadium (GI module and UV+Glow) for the machine of their choice . Don't miss this and save that date!

666IMDN_sm (resized).png666IMDN_sm (resized).png

#2054 5 years ago

Many have asked about the GI and UV+Glow bulb connections for Iron Maiden LE (IMDE LE). So I will post them up here as there are massive amounts of these being sold for this game. It will be easier for me to post the locations on this thread.

4818B3C9-42EA-46FD-BBAC-740DFC048CA4 (resized).jpeg4818B3C9-42EA-46FD-BBAC-740DFC048CA4 (resized).jpeg

2493D0BB-CC77-4EFE-9593-97FED69B65B9 (resized).jpeg2493D0BB-CC77-4EFE-9593-97FED69B65B9 (resized).jpeg

DDCDEFE2-D85A-450C-9A01-84A065A94277 (resized).jpegDDCDEFE2-D85A-450C-9A01-84A065A94277 (resized).jpeg

A3727FED-A06A-4B04-8837-1887E4708D50 (resized).jpegA3727FED-A06A-4B04-8837-1887E4708D50 (resized).jpeg

#2055 5 years ago

Hello, does anybody have suggestions on where to hook up pinstadium flashers on TOTAN? Thank you!!!

#2056 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Hello, does anybody have suggestions on where to hook up pinstadium flashers on TOTAN? Thank you!!!

That’s a really good question. I sold mine a while back and don’t remember which one for sure (very early prototype stages of Pin Stadium). However I just watched a Bowen video for that last 15 minutes and found two flashers that didn’t seem to go off too often since that machine has tons of flashers and tons of flashing.

One is the kickout flasher for the Bizarre and the other is behind the left corner of the right ramps after it crosses over. Try those and see. Please report back if you can and let us know what you decide as I am sure it will help other TOTAN owners. Thanks. I put red arrows to the suggested locations.

I hope this helps.

9BA0804B-D337-47CF-ADB7-C65522377F28 (resized).jpeg9BA0804B-D337-47CF-ADB7-C65522377F28 (resized).jpeg

#2057 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

I just used the flasher on the right side of the playfield. Many flashers will flash in a sequence that includes all flashers. The right side flasher rarely flashes by itself. Not too much flash, but still enough for a good effect

#2058 5 years ago

Thank you for suggestions! Btw, just hooked up Pinstadium’s to my LOTR. Looks awesome! Thanks for the great customer service Scott!

6C7F8B61-A5A3-414B-B616-088F60F2729D (resized).jpeg6C7F8B61-A5A3-414B-B616-088F60F2729D (resized).jpeg

CE7A69C5-E0F0-4297-9ECB-4508E9118428 (resized).jpegCE7A69C5-E0F0-4297-9ECB-4508E9118428 (resized).jpeg

#2059 5 years ago
Quoted from Tbachli:

I just used the flasher on the right side of the playfield. Many flashers will flash in a sequence that includes all flashers. The right side flasher rarely flashes by itself. Not too much flash, but still enough for a good effect

Thanks. Can you put an arrow on where you hooked it up to?

#2060 5 years ago

Trying to figure out where you can hook your GI lighting to on Spider-Man pinball machine, right now we have it hooked up to a white spider arrow and we noticed that when you get to Battle Royal mode the pin Stadiums lights don’t turn off like the spider arrow light does, Does any one have any advise on where to connect the GI alligator clips for SM so it works with the mode, Thanks!!!

#2061 5 years ago

Just installed Pinstadium’s on my TOM. My TOM has a super bright topper, so it was difficult to even play because of the glare. As you can see in the pictures that the glare is almost completely gone and you can see the playfield so much better.

C5FFEF25-FFF3-4EFA-B08B-77BB213022A6 (resized).jpegC5FFEF25-FFF3-4EFA-B08B-77BB213022A6 (resized).jpeg

D6A8106D-3833-4872-AA29-2C2B1BBC48FE (resized).jpegD6A8106D-3833-4872-AA29-2C2B1BBC48FE (resized).jpeg

#2062 5 years ago

How them invis-shields coming along?

#2063 5 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

How them invis-shields coming along?

Great and they will be shipping next month. I am fine tuning them as we speak and looking really good!

#2064 5 years ago

Also a very interesting observation that I might point out that I have seen for sometime but not really mentioned. As we all know the Pin Stadiums heavily reduce and in many cases removed glare and reflection off the glass.

Adding anti glare glass helps, however standing up in front of Iron Maiden LE with the Stern HD glass (Pin Stadiums off) I noticed that there was still a strong reflection. So I removed the glass to find that that even with that glass that the glare was coming off of highly polished shiny playfield. This means that even then the glass does not help (although it did do it’s intended job of assisting with the glass reflection), and the only thing removed it was firing up the Pin Stadiums and it was completely gone!

The alternative would be to have an old dull playfield or anti-glare covering on it, but who wants playfield like that?

Just food for thought that there is yet another layer of glare to contend with.

#2065 5 years ago

Wow, I just did Jedi Multiball on Star Wars with the UV glow and the effect was amazing. I’ve done the Jedi multi ball a few months back, and I think it was when I had the pin stadiums but I don’t remember it looking this cool, so I am thinking Dwight updated the light show in the latest versions to make better use the flashers. I was screaming for my wife to come check it out and she just missed it. Not sure when I’ll have another great game like that again. Just wow!

#2066 5 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Wow, I just did Jedi Multiball on Star Wars with the UV glow and the effect was amazing. I’ve done the Jedi multi ball a few months back, and I think it was when I had the pin stadiums but I don’t remember it looking this cool, so I am thinking Dwight updated the light show in the latest versions to make better use the flashers. I was screaming for my wife to come check it out and she just missed it. Not sure when I’ll have another great game like that again. Just wow!

You know you may be right as Dwight bought a set of Pin Stadiums with the UV+Glow for his Star Wars LE a couple months back because he loved them on a customer’s machine he saw. I would not be surprised if he dialed the code in specifically for them actually. I just updated the code to SW too and I need to get the Jedi Mulitball now. Thanks for posting this!!

This could get interesting.... awesome!!

#2067 5 years ago

All this weekend we are sponsoring the NYC Pinball Championships and PAPA is streaming live Pin Stadiums lights for the first time. They are on Iron Maiden Pro and AFM! This is a first and we are honored to be part of improving the experience for the Pinball community of viewers. Thank you again everyone for this tremendous support!!

The winner of the event will also get a fully loaded set of Pin Stadiums with the GI Module and UV+Glow

Check it out:

B364D043-D6D0-4282-B878-20E6A309FB54 (resized).jpegB364D043-D6D0-4282-B878-20E6A309FB54 (resized).jpeg

#2068 5 years ago

Hi Scott,

What is a good hook up for the GI and flashers on a capcom Pinball Magic?

Thanks

Mark

#2069 5 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Hi Scott,
Thanks
Mark

bobukcat Can you help him out here?

#2070 5 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Hi Scott,
Thanks
Mark

This is what I have seen so far on this:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tq=Pinball+magic&tu

You could trigger from a flasher in the backbox if you can find one. That would work.

#2071 5 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Hi Scott,
Thanks
Mark

The short answer is there isn't one. Because of the way the GI and Flashers are matrixed in Capcom games they will keep the PS kit on all the time, this is fine for the main but not for the flasher. I have mine setup to be on with the game and no flasher. LEDOCD would probably resolve this but I can't say for certain that it does.

#2072 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

The short answer is there isn't one. Because of the way the GI and Flashers are matrixed in Capcom games they will keep the PS kit on all the time, this is fine for the main but not for the flasher. I have mine setup to be on with the game and no flasher. LEDOCD would probably resolve this but I can't say for certain that it does.

Is there a motor we could trigger off or magnet?

#2073 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Is there a motor we could trigger off or magnet?

Might work with the magic wand magnet coil, never really thought about that. Might be cool for the flasher, I'll try it tonight or tomorrow night and let you know. Remind me what the max voltage is you can put on the trigger circuit? I tried a bunch of (relatively) simple ways to get the GI integration working using diodes, caps, RC circuits, etc. but the lamps are always being pulsed, even when off so nothing I tried worked. It's okay though because the game is SO dark normally that I still consider the PS kits a must have for it unless you have LEDOCD and a bright GI bulbs installed.

#2074 5 years ago

Recently bought a game with pinstadiums and as I expected, for these older ones (AFM) - they look really good. UV option on it - very impressed. Question though is I want to install mirror blades but the base magnet covers a part of the side wall.

How do you install mirrors properly AND use pinstadium lights?

#2075 5 years ago

Is it better to order one without the GI upgrade module and flasher. Just the basic for PM?

#2076 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Recently bought a game with pinstadiums and as I expected, for these older ones (AFM) - they look really good. UV option on it - very impressed. Question though is I want to install mirror blades but the base magnet covers a part of the side wall.

In my case to install both you simply use the mirror blade as the magnet surface. You don’t need the additional strip magnet for install.

#2077 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Awesome glad you have them on AFM, they work well with it. You can try the method Yelobird mentioned as some of the mirrors have real metal and the Magna-Mounts will work on that. If not you can just order new ones and pull the old off.

#2078 5 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Is it better to order one without the GI upgrade module and flasher. Just the basic for PM?

Technically you would would still need them as the Universal Power uses the service port so they need to turn them n and off with the machine still via the GI Module signal sensing a GI bulb and also the UV+Glow flasher feature l is dependent on the GI Module circuitry in order to trigger.

#2079 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Awesome glad you have them on AFM, they work well with it. You can try the method yelobird mentioned as some of the mirrors have real metal and the Magna-Mounts will work on that. If not you can just order new ones and pull the old off.

So if the mirror doesn’t hold them the other option is to put the base (sticky part) on the top of the mirror itself? Any pics of what this looks like? Also I really want to put a pair on my new Iron Maiden as they need them. Any new method to prevent the zebra stripes on the ramps? If not I might still order to see if I can stomach them and if not just return. Would want to make sure that’s an option first

#2080 5 years ago

Just installed on Iron Maiden LE. Hooked UV/Flasher to the lightning bolt flasher near the center of the playfield. Looks great. Thanks.

#2081 5 years ago

Recently pikd up a wh2o... any recommendations for uv flasher hookup?

Not even sure if the uv flasher would really enhance the game since its mostly a blue theme instead of purple... mayb instead of uv flashers they can b replaced w blue flashers instead???

#2082 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So if the mirror doesn’t hold them the other option is to put the base (sticky part) on the top of the mirror itself? Any pics of what this looks like? Also I really want to put a pair on my new Iron Maiden as they need them. Any new method to prevent the zebra stripes on the ramps? If not I might still order to see if I can stomach them and if not just return. Would want to make sure that’s an option first

If your mirror blades have real metal then it should work, if not then you would remove the old Magna-Mount and then order a new set since they don’t bond well once removed.

You won’t see them as the light bars will cover them.

They look really great on Iron Maiden and you will definitely get the ramp accent lights reflection. It’s not bright or blinding. They look exactly like they would in the video.

#2083 5 years ago
Quoted from LouDuva:

Just installed on Iron Maiden LE. Hooked UV/Flasher to the lightning bolt flasher near the center of the playfield. Looks great. Thanks.

I’m glad you got them installed and I have not yet tried the lighting bolt flasher. So far I have had them on the flasher above the Pharoah target and they look great there. I will try them on the lighting bolt also! Thank you for your order and enjoy that amazing game!!

#2084 5 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Recently pikd up a wh2o... any recommendations for uv flasher hookup?
Not even sure if the uv flasher would really enhance the game since its mostly a blue theme instead of purple... mayb instead of uv flashers they can b replaced w blue flashers instead???

The way the UV+Glow flasher color reacts with WH20 is surprisingly different. It’s more of a whitish blue color than most other games due to the colors in it. I would suggest trying it and see what you think.

#2085 5 years ago

Any vids

#2086 5 years ago

I don’t have any footage of Whitewater yet but plan to do a video of it soon.

#2087 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The way the UV+Glow flasher color reacts with WH20 is surprisingly different. It’s more of a whitish blue color than most other games due to the colors in it. I would suggest trying it and see what you think.

What wavelength are the LEDs you're using for the UV+Glow? Are they less than 400nm? I don't see anything on your website about it...

#2088 5 years ago

I found a video. Here they are with blue:

#2089 5 years ago

Here is where I triggered the flasher on it. Back right flasher on the backboard.

999B0A0F-F90A-4A93-8302-F03851C08F3B (resized).jpeg999B0A0F-F90A-4A93-8302-F03851C08F3B (resized).jpeg

#2090 5 years ago

What an improvement! Guardians isn’t exactly the darkest playfield to begin with, but it makes a world of difference having this set on! Thanks Scott! Looking forward to the add on

Also adding a pic with the UV Glow, wow!

99E45C50-0B7B-4104-BC36-46B7B193EA5D.jpeg99E45C50-0B7B-4104-BC36-46B7B193EA5D.jpeg

3B59093A-F61B-49F8-988E-FBEB0DC5FE0A.jpeg3B59093A-F61B-49F8-988E-FBEB0DC5FE0A.jpeg

#2091 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

LEDOCD does resolve this. You still can't hook up to a flasher but you can hook it up to a GI bulb. I hooked mine up to the center light of the stage and it worked great!

#2092 5 years ago

20180519_105228 (resized).jpg20180519_105228 (resized).jpg

20180519_105217 (resized).jpg20180519_105217 (resized).jpg

#2093 5 years ago
Quoted from cartman5579:

What an improvement! Guardians isn’t exactly the darkest playfield to begin with, but it makes a world of difference having this set on! Thanks Scott! Looking forward to the add on
Also adding a pic with the UV Glow, wow!

Nice!!! Looking really really good and nice job capturing the UV+Glow in action. That’s hard to do. I’m glad that you are enjoying them in your GOTG. Thank you for supporting the product.

#2094 5 years ago
Quoted from holmstarrunner:

LEDOCD does resolve this. You still can't hook up to a flasher but you can hook it up to a GI bulb. I hooked mine up to the center light of the stage and it worked great!

That is some very helpful information for Pinball Magic and good to know this does it!!! Thank you for chiming in and letting us all know this. Mystery solved!!!

#2095 5 years ago

This is a reminder for everyone to tune in tomorrow at 8pm EST for:

The SDTM live twitch stream: 666 Mark of the Best Iron Maiden LE

This is going to be the biggest event of the year. Check it out this Tuesday 5/22 at 8pm EST sharp. Get to see the hottest and latest Pin Stadium on IMDN LE. Also one lucky viewer will win a full featured Pin Stadium (GI module and UV+Glow) for the machine of their choice . Don't miss this and save that date!

https://m.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball/

Thanks!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2096 5 years ago

Hey Scott, thanks for posting about SDTM tomorrow. Please don't tell anyone else so I can be the lucky viewer.

#2097 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Hey Scott, thanks for posting about SDTM tomorrow. Please don't tell anyone else so I can be the lucky viewer.

Haha! Yes I will do my very best

#2098 5 years ago

Will I be able to watch the stream at a later time?
I’ll be sleeping at this time since for me it’s 02:00am the next day.

#2099 5 years ago
Quoted from Koos:

Will I be able to watch the stream at a later time?
I’ll be sleeping at this time since for me it’s 02:00am the next day.

Oh wow yes that will be very late for you Yes it will be posted on YouTube later some time for sure.

#2100 5 years ago

39 minutes and counting until the SDTM 666 IMDE LE Stream!

https://m.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball/

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Towson, MD
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Sterling, VA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 8,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/42?hl=cartman5579 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.