(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,220 posts
  • 695 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 165.
#2001 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Sounds like a very cool wife!

She's a keeper for sure. We bought your Pinstadium lights at YEGPIN. She was there all weekend and now wants an AFMle and WOZ after playing them for three days straight.

When we get those Pinstadium will be going into the WOZ for sure

IMG_20180506_0952110.jpgIMG_20180506_0952110.jpg
IMG_20180504_2152068.jpgIMG_20180504_2152068.jpg

#2002 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

She's a keeper for sure. We bought your Pinstadium lights at YEGPIN. She was there all weekend and now wants an AFMle and WOZ after playing them for three days straight.
When we get those Pinstadium will be going into the WOZ for sure

Very cool and she has great tastes in games. Thank you for supporting the product. It is very much appreciated, and I’m looking forward to you seeing them in action on your machines!!

#2003 5 years ago

For the moment there are a few Pin Stadiums ready and in stock for same day shipping if you are interested in not waiting for them to ship. Production is really going well!

#2004 5 years ago

Pinstadium kits will be featured on some of the A Division games being streamed for the New York City Pinball Championships...and we couldn't be more hyped!

#2005 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Very cool and she has great tastes in games. Thank you for supporting the product. It is very much appreciated, and I’m looking forward to you seeing them in action on your machines!!

Off/On 100%/UV

IMG_20180508_1507460.jpgIMG_20180508_1507460.jpg

IMG_20180508_1508120.jpgIMG_20180508_1508120.jpg

IMG_20180508_1508382.jpgIMG_20180508_1508382.jpg

#2006 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pinstadium kits will be featured on some of the A Division games being streamed for the New York City Pinball Championships...and we couldn't be more hyped!

That’s going to be awesome and we are happy to be a part of this event!! The first live PAPA streamed event with the Pin Stadiums on a few of the machines. Watch and see if you can figure out which ones they are on

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2007 5 years ago

Excellent!! It looks exceptional and I love the variety of the quality pics you posted up. I hope that you are enjoying them!!

#2008 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Excellent!! It looks exceptional and I love the variety of the quality pics you posted up. I hope that you are enjoying them!!

The wife is the shutterbug and will take much better pics later tonight. I will post later on

#2009 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

The wife is the shutterbug and will take much better pics later tonight. I will post later on

Great sounds good!!

#2010 5 years ago

I’m fortunate to have this game and had to try pinstadiums kit to see for myself what the final would look like. Absolutely blown away. Mind you the playfield is custom airbrushed and now I can see the detailed artwork that the artist put into with the design! Absolutely amazing!

3F1A52AC-A571-4918-BC20-A3D3061F4025 (resized).jpeg3F1A52AC-A571-4918-BC20-A3D3061F4025 (resized).jpeg

ECE44781-96D1-443C-BAA2-86C30AF0B933 (resized).jpegECE44781-96D1-443C-BAA2-86C30AF0B933 (resized).jpeg

#2011 5 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

I’m fortunate to have this game and had to try pinstadiums kit to see for myself what the final would look like. Absolutely blown away. Mind you the playfield is custom airbrushed and now I can see the detailed artwork that the artist put into with the design! Absolutely amazing!

I’m blown away by this game as I have never seen it before and especially to have the honor of having the Pin Stadiums on it to reveal the wicked sweet artwork. I love it!! Thank you for your order first and foremost but also for taking the time to post this up for all of us to see!!

#2012 5 years ago

Also big congrats this weekend to Keri Wing, she on won the VFW Tournament this weekend! The first place prize the Clay from VFW gave away to her was a set of Pin Stadiums with the GI Module and UV+Glow. Well deserved and we look forward to you installing them on your X-Men!

2018_winner (resized).png2018_winner (resized).png

#2013 5 years ago

Exciting news, next weekend May 18th - May 20th Pin Stadium will be sponsoring the NYC Pinball Championships https://www.nycpinballchamps.com/

It will be a live stream PAPA event and the viewers will get to see for the first time the Pin Stadiums on the tournament machines to help enhance the viewer and player experience!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

BD56ACA2-B29F-421B-806C-815986833FA3 (resized).jpegBD56ACA2-B29F-421B-806C-815986833FA3 (resized).jpeg

#2014 5 years ago

Added some PinStadium lighting to my LE. Make's a big difference and the LED reflection on the ramps and other items is not that bad in person. white is tied to the white pirate eddie and UV flash is tied to one of the lighting flashers. This set up looks ok in attract mode, but great in game. When the lighting flashers go and the UV comes on it looks great. Also very cool in modes like fear of the dark where the game only uses the red GI.

Very happy with the look on this game. So far I have a set on Maiden and Guardians and they accent the game very well.

Scott at pinstadium gets an A+ in communication and suggestions on best set up for each game.

MaidenStadium (1) (resized).jpegMaidenStadium (1) (resized).jpeg

MaidenStadium (2) (resized).jpegMaidenStadium (2) (resized).jpeg

#2015 5 years ago

What's the best flasher to connect to on nba fastbreak

#2016 5 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

I have not personally installed one of those yet. Let me check with the customer and I will get back with you or have them post up here.

#2017 5 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

I used the flasher under the big central Fastbreak insert. It was the easiest to access. I’m not sure it’s the most exciting or “best” spot though. I’m thinking of trying the flasher behind the basket on the back glass just to experiment with things.

#2018 5 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

I used the flasher under the big central Fastbreak insert. It was the easiest to access. I’m not sure it’s the most exciting or “best” spot though. I’m thinking of trying the flasher behind the basket on the back glass just to experiment with things.

Thank you for jumping in on this one!!

#2019 5 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Added some PinStadium lighting to my LE. Make's a big difference and the LED reflection on the ramps and other items is not that bad in person. white is tied to the white pirate eddie and UV flash is tied to one of the lighting flashers. This set up looks ok in attract mode, but great in game. When the lighting flashers go and the UV comes on it looks great. Also very cool in modes like fear of the dark where the game only uses the red GI.
Very happy with the look on this game. So far I have a set on Maiden and Guardians and they accent the game very well.
Scott at pinstadium gets an A+ in communication and suggestions on best set up for each game.

Wow the first Iron Maiden LE with Pin Stadiums!! That is really great of you to post this up and to put them on such a rare and desirable machine. You beat me to it and I love that! I recall you being one of the first to order for GOTG also.

I appreciate the kind words and your excellent support for the product. Your machine looks even more amazing now!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2020 5 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Also let us all know where you find to be a good alternative trigger location too. Either of you. Thanks!!

#2021 5 years ago

Can you use the app on multiple devices? I have one of your early Pin Stadium sets on my Metallica with the app on my phone. Can my wife add the app and also control from her phone so she can save her own settings?

#2022 5 years ago
Quoted from theGiven:

Can you use the app on multiple devices? I have one of your early Pin Stadium sets on my Metallica with the app on my phone. Can my wife add the app and also control from her phone so she can save her own settings?

Good question and yes is possible, she will just need your username and password for your Pin Stadium account that you created when you installed the app.

#2023 5 years ago
Quoted from theGiven:

When you set up a Pin Stadium account it remembers your settings across all devices. So let's say you get a new iPhone or Android phone, download the Pin Stadium app. You just login to your account and it remembers them all and the settings. Also as long as you pinball machine is on, you can technically control them from anywhere in the world remotely. I have used this function to help test and dial in a specific setting on a customers machine. Pretty cool! You could really mess with people too and know when they are on your pinball.

Remote monitoring of your machine....

"Someone has been playing my pinball while I am gone, who was it?"

Again it's all secured and can only be done if you give out your Pin Stadium username and password.

Haha.

#2024 5 years ago

A new install tonight on TOTAN Tales of the Arabian Nights

DD7A60AE-3A61-4D62-BDCD-FFBEF828D30F (resized).jpegDD7A60AE-3A61-4D62-BDCD-FFBEF828D30F (resized).jpeg

#2025 5 years ago

Recently placed our Pin Stadium order after recommendation on SDTM and words can not express how happy we are with not only the suberb service but the amazing product!! Scott has the best customer service and his response time is exquisit! We placed the order and bam they felt like they were at the door and once you get them all hooked up you can't unsee them, there beautiful!! Couldn't image the machine with out them, sometimes you have to turn them off and realize what you had before, you really appriciate what it looks like once added. They really make the machine pop and will continue to order for every pin we own!!! Rated #1 Customer Service and #1 Mod

Pin Stadium 2 (resized).jpgPin Stadium 2 (resized).jpg

wow (resized).jpgwow (resized).jpg

Pin Stadium (resized).jpgPin Stadium (resized).jpg

#2026 5 years ago

Super to hear you appreciate the lights and it’s nice to see them in action. I am glad I was able to help you out and thanks for the compliment. SDTM is a great show and they have truly been a big supporter of the product. I appreciate your order and thanks for taking the time to post the pics too!!

#2027 5 years ago
Quoted from blkspiderman:

Recently placed our Pin Stadium order after recommendation on SDTM and words can not express how happy we are with not only the suberb service but the amazing product!! Scott has the best customer service and his response time is exquisit! We placed the order and bam they felt like they were at the door and once you get them all hooked up you can't unsee them, there beautiful!! Couldn't image the machine with out them, sometimes you have to turn them off and realize what you had before, you really appriciate what it looks like once added. They really make the machine pop and will continue to order for every pin we own!!! Rated #1 Customer Service and #1 Mod

Awesome to hear buddy! Thanks for watching the show. Don’t be afraid to hit those playfield a with a little more white to really make them sparkle. I’m kinda jealous of that AC/DC with Pin Stadiums

#2028 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Awesome to hear buddy! Thanks for watching the show. Don’t be afraid to hit those playfield a with a little more white to really make them sparkle. I’m kinda jealous of that AC/DC with Pin Stadiums

If anyone here in this thread has not watched SDTM here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAoeA05zcyksTEN3dEXCzCA

It’s worth checking these guys out for all of the latest machine reviews, insider info, and a bunch of laughs. The way it should be. Thanks ZMeny and Hollywoodbone for what you guys are doing for this community.

#2029 5 years ago

I too just received my Pinstadium order for my Batman 66, and I can honestly say these are amazing. Stern should offer these as an add on from the factory. Thanks again Scott!

#2030 5 years ago
Quoted from Batman60:

I too just received my Pinstadium order for my Batman 66, and I can honestly say these are amazing. Stern should offer these as an add on from the factory. Thanks again Scott!

That’s great news!!!! Batman 66 has some really vibrant and colorful artwork. I think that the playfield of BM66 really gets brought to life. Stern did a good job on that game.

Funny story, I had one of the first BM66 Premiums when it came out. I ended up trading it to ZMeny from SDTM for his HUO LOTR. In fact that is how we met it and the BM66 had an early prehistoric version of the Pin Stadiums installed on that machine. Wow seems like forever ago. I know have it back in my collection with all of the great coding Lyman has done since.

A little history and it happened to be the first SDTM video too! If you listen at the beginning he mentions the lights which had no official name at the time, no GI Module, no WiFi connectivity, ancient days!:

I’m sure Zach is getting emotional right now and tearing up.

Thank you again for your order. Enjoy them!!

#2031 5 years ago

Huge weekend for WOZ Pin Stadiums this weekend. It’s like an army of them got fitted for some reason. Well we know the reason

D1D10A6B-27A4-460A-BAF5-51B88D470D33 (resized).jpegD1D10A6B-27A4-460A-BAF5-51B88D470D33 (resized).jpeg

#2032 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Completly Agree, I can't believe the white in the pictures for AC/DC was only at 14% and Spiderman was only 27%, The possibilities are endless!!! Love the UV color!!!

IMG_7460 (resized).jpgIMG_7460 (resized).jpg

#2033 5 years ago

Is your UV on all the time? I just want to make sure that it was hooked up correctly.

#2034 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Huge weekend for WOZ Pin Stadiums this weekend. It’s like an army of them got fitted for some reason. Well we know the reason

Loving my BM66LE pinstadiums, will probably get one for IMDNLE when i get it set up.

I still haven't gotten around to putting on my Woz pin stadiums yet, mostly because i've been busy playing other games but partly because i have an older butter cab Wozecle with the updated light boards, none of which have ever failed.

Has anybody experienced any issue with these light boards and pinstadiums?

#2035 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Loving my BM66LE pinstadiums, will probably get one for IMDNLE when i get it set up.
I still haven't gotten around to putting on my Woz pin stadiums yet, mostly because i've been busy playing other games but partly because i have an older butter cab Wozecle with the updated light boards, none of which have ever failed.
Has anybody experienced any issue with these light boards and pinstadiums?

Yes they do well for IMDN LE and many sets have been sold for that machine. No issues with the WOZ machines so it’s compltely safe.

#2036 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Is your UV on all the time? I just want to make sure that it was hooked up correctly.

Love the UV, We set it up to hit the train ramp, It all works great, Just snapped a quick pic when the UV was on! Thank you for everything!!!

#2037 5 years ago

I have an upgrade kit and this is one of the coolest upgrades in a long time.

#2038 5 years ago
Quoted from blkspiderman:

Love the UV, We set it up to hit the train ramp, It all works great, Just snapped a quick pic when the UV was on! Thank you for everything!!!

Okay cool!!! Just checking and I am glad you are a happy camper

#2039 5 years ago
Quoted from lemmsoil:

I have an upgrade kit and this is one of the coolest upgrades in a long time.

So good to hear that and thank you for supporting the Pin Stadiums!!!!

#2040 5 years ago

Great news all! The DNA of TNA has been cracked.

The first Pin Stadium has been successfully installed on TNA thanks to a diligent customer. It is plug and play and requires no additional connectors. It’s absolutely amazing and the UV+Glow is trigger by the shaker motor. It’s literally out of this world wow!!! Thanks Ilushka85 job well done. Please feel free to post up pics and video.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2041 5 years ago

Don’t know if you have seen the new light show in the recently released Star Wars code. Wow. Timed with the music and really shows off what the Pin Stadium flashers can do. Like they created it with the Stadiums in mind.

#2042 5 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Don’t know if you have seen the new light show in the recently released Star Wars code. Wow. Timed with the music and really shows off what the Pin Stadium flashers can do. Like they created it with the Stadiums in mind.

Yes! The gameover light show looks sweet now and makes good use of the flashers.

#2043 5 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

It could be related as Dwight Sullivan personally ordered a set of them for his Star Wars LE. Not kidding !!!

#2044 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Great news all! The DNA of TNA has been cracked.
The first Pin Stadium gasbag been successfully installed on TNA thanks to a diligent customer. It is plug and play and requires no additional connectors. It’s absolutely amazing and the UV+Glow is trigger by the shaker motor. It’s literally out of this world wow!!! Thanks ilushka85 job well done. Please feel free to post up pics and video.
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com

People having issues for UV could also do the same thing and use the shaker on Houdini! I personally used the LED in the middle of the pop bumpers hooked to the far 2 wires

#2045 5 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

People having issues for UV could also do the same thing and use the shaker on Houdini! I personally used the LED in the middle of the pop bumpers hooked to the far 2 wires

Yes agreed, anyone who wants owns a TNA now knows where to trigger the UV from. As long as Houdini’s shaker is 24v and under then it should work on that also however I have not personally tested it.

#2046 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes agreed, anyone who thinks a TNA now knows where to trigger the UV from. As long as Houdini’s shaker is 24v and under then it should work on that also however I have not personally tested it.

I'll meter it tonight for you!

#2047 5 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

I'll meter it tonight for you!

Very much appreciated thanks!!

#2048 5 years ago

Iron Maiden LE (IMDN LE) gets the mark of the beast 666 official Before and Afters. The best trigger I have found personally is the Pharoah bullseye target flasher. It’s stunning. Working on some footage as we speak. This game is absoluty amazing!!

C8C5ED88-DB4B-4BE1-9C03-3036A5E68C7B (resized).jpegC8C5ED88-DB4B-4BE1-9C03-3036A5E68C7B (resized).jpeg

#2049 5 years ago

Live SDTM 666 live stream next week with Chuck Wurt at the Pin Stadium factory. Iron Maiden LE like never seen before. This LE is amazing and we’re gonna show you every inch of it. Let’s discover what it has to offer together. Tune in next Tuesday 5/22 8pm EST You don’t want to miss this!!
https://m.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball/

ZMeny Hollywoodbone

1F182494-A19F-417D-8178-6A1020027D3E (resized).png1F182494-A19F-417D-8178-6A1020027D3E (resized).png
698B0348-0682-4F01-9076-5AA7B9C671D7 (resized).jpeg698B0348-0682-4F01-9076-5AA7B9C671D7 (resized).jpeg

#2050 5 years ago

Great news.... We have cracked the DNA for TNA!! Total Nuclear Annihilation

Pin Stadiums kit now available for Spooky's TNA. It's plug and play, with the exception of just adding a power strip inside of the back outlet since TNA does not have any service. Very easy connection. This game is out of this world even more beautiful than it was already. The UV+Glow syncs with the shaker motor for an explosion of light. It is really as if this playfield was made for the UV+Glow. The GI module allows TNA to gain control of the Pin Stadiums for an epic performance while not just maintaining the spectacular light show but stepping it up another notch!

If you don't own this game, it's worth getting www.spookypinball.com

tnacombo (resized).pngtnacombo (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Onekama, MI
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

There are 8,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/41?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.