(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,223 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstadium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

4,391 posts in this topic match your search for posts by pinstadium. You are on page 3 of 18.
#1327 6 years ago
Quoted from Devo10:

I have a few sets installed on my pins. I don't have any crazy color effects and the brightness of the white lights is set to 40-50% In my opinion, the pinstadium lights virtually eliminate the need for anti-glare/invisiglass.
Just something to consider if you are look to drop $300 on glass.

There have been a lot of customers with similar observations. It is due to the fact that the quality of the lighting on playfield under the glass allows it to be brighter and the focal point to the player. Prior to the Pin Stadiums the DMD, backglass, and room lighting was brighter than most sections of the playfield and therefore caused the contrast reflection.

After installing them, the result is that the reflections are heavily reduced and/or removed in case. This is what the feature “Invisi-Look” is referencing.

C5A148BB-2C04-4B2C-A968-FD148B8AC69E (resized).pngC5A148BB-2C04-4B2C-A968-FD148B8AC69E (resized).png

#1330 6 years ago
Quoted from jeff_286:

Do they fit on P2k ?

Yes they do fit on them.

#1333 6 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Congrats on your 2017 Best Pinball Mod TWIPY Scott!

Hey thank you so much! I appreciate all of you guys supporting the product and taking the time to vote too!! Such a great award and it means a lot because it means a lot of smiling faces as a result of the Pin Stadiums. It makes all of the hard work worth it for sure!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1334 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Invisiglass or PDI benefits are best seen (regarding reducing glare) in a lit room, due to the reason the op states...this product obviously raises total color temp under the glass, period.
Optical glass has a coating, however, and would argue that it still brings a noticeable difference to the visual quality of the game, regardless how the PF is lit. reducing reflectiveness is only one of the benefits, imho...

I agree that there is no doubt a difference on my machines with Pin Stadiums that have regular glass and the ones with the Invisi or PDI. It makes the regular glass appear as those they have Invisi or PDI, and the ones actually with it, it makes them disappear completely. You are correct!!

#1337 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Pin Stadium is 2017 Mod of the year!!!!
Congratulations to Scott at Pinstadiums. Hard work & Dedication pays off. Thank you for your contribution to the Pinball industry. I hope 2018 Brings you and your company lots of sucsess.
The people have spoken and votes do not lie. If you were on the fence with buying this great product. Jump on over because it is phenomenal. This is a product that you must see in person to truly appreciate. Excellent customer service and support.
Congratulations Pin Stadium Lighting.

Wow thank you very much for your outstanding support for the product and the positive encouragement. I appreciate all of your orders too that you have placed and you always being a great supporter of not just Pin Stadium but this entire pinball industry.

It’s nice to see everyone so happy and excited when they get these installed and really is what is the reward for me. I’ll keep doing what I am doing and also to continue ingenuity going forward with the Pin Stadium product line. This is just the start and many good things are to come. Thanks all!!

Scott

#1339 6 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

just a quick note to the pinstadium guys - please check your supply of alcohol wipes. The one i received was just a dry piece of paper stuck inside the package. Also looking for any game specific install on my Metallica Pro as to which flashers are best to connect to for the best effect/ Thx

Hey sorry that this occurred and the one I sent must have had a small tear in the side that I did not see. When I package them I have to tear two packets apart and I bet during the process I tore into yours a little and between here and Canada it dried out. I apologize for that.

As far as MET here are pictures of the best place to trigger the UV+Glow flashers. It will be one of the two Sparky flashers. I found that to be the most dramatic and impressive results because it triggers them when you bash him and also when he starts multiball.

You can connect onto either of the two flashers in the pictures with the orange wire. On the terminals with the black insulation I have found that you can just bend them down toward the bare wood of the playfield and just clip close on to the edge nearest to the bulb (versus slightly trimming the insulation back which works too). I hope that helps!

Let me know if you have any other questions. You can email me directly at [email protected] and I can respond even faster to you.

Also here is a video of it in action also:

E627D424-4D95-4C57-BA6B-9E0CE901B34B (resized).jpegE627D424-4D95-4C57-BA6B-9E0CE901B34B (resized).jpeg
F6E2673F-2705-4ABA-8061-A9B031FDAD00 (resized).jpegF6E2673F-2705-4ABA-8061-A9B031FDAD00 (resized).jpeg

#1341 6 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Thx Scott, Have my lights all installed and the look great!! easy app to use as well-very cool stuff

Awesome I am glad to hear you got them installed and that you are loving them. I bet your MET is looking super nice!! Glad to help.

Scott

#1344 6 years ago
Quoted from Pball:

I finally started installing kits this weekend and started with my ruby red WOZ. I have the 2.0 light boards so things are a little different than some others on where to grab the flasher/glow effect.
There's a single connector under the witch that has controls both the red LED flasher on the witch and the white LED which stays on constant while the witch is up. I decided for now to connect it to the white LED so it glows rather than flashes, but it's easy to grab either pin. Here are a couple pictures for reference.
I'm still experimenting with where to grab a signal that'll go out when in lights out mode or just after you lock a ball and it goes dark. On the 2.0 system every LED has a four pin connection which is ground, then power for the R, G, and B LEDs in the module, so if you tie to one it'll flash as the colors rotate. If anyone has a spot on a 2.0 please attach a picture, but I'll find one eventually and post when I do.
All that said, I'm incredibly happy with the system. I have the settings quite mild with the brightness at ~20% for now, but it is amazing the difference the uniform lighting makes in playability. I can't wait to get them installed on the rest of my pins.

Glad you are enjoying them on WOZ and your multitude of other machines. You have almost surpassed the highest number Pin Stadiums any one person has purchased. Thank you for your incredible support and love for the product!!

Regarding the WOZ flasher pic that was very helpful and a good post. I will also help you with the last piece of the connection you are trying to make so that it works for you. The 2.0 is new and a little different than the other machines. I will help you to figure that out.

Thanks again!

Scott

#1348 6 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Well, I just installed my first set of pinstadium lights on my MMR. All I can say is WOW! What a huge difference. I never realized how dark MMR was. My wife kept making me turn the pinstadium lights on and off so she could see the difference. She was absolutely amazed and said it was the best thing I’ve bought for my Pinball hobby. Lol. Here are the before and after pictures. The pictures truly don’t do it justice. The UV Glow flashers are amazing too! Lastly, the app puts pinstadium lights over the top. You have complete control over the lighting. One more thing, the customer service from Scott is unsurpassed. Literally the best you will experience. Thanks Scott!!

That’s is great news and I am glad that your wife is loving them to. It’s always good when you can impress your wife with your fun and non-stop hobby. Thank you for posting these pictures up and also for your kind words. Your game looks exceptional and I’m glad that you are happy with the results. I appreciate your business and support too!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1356 6 years ago
Quoted from eldawg:

Hi - got my PinStadiums for my STTNG yesterday...hooked them into J117 on the power board. They powered up and looked great! As I was playing with the app...poof...no power to the Pin Stadiums and the machine is acting crazy...did I blow a fuse (F115 fuse looks foggy, it's +12V Switch Matrix 3/4 Amp 250V FB) and if so, is there some safer option to power the Pin Stadiums? Or did I do something wrong? I tried emailing Scott but got a bounce back undeliverable. Thanks!

It doesn’t sound like you necessarily did anything wrong. There have a been a couple STNNG machines blow(happens with any mod sometimes) a fuse as they are maxing our their boards with the cannons and them being older boards that may not be 100% over the years can attribute to this on occasions.

If you have another mod like ColorDMD etc it does not help. I would suggest using a 12v power adapter. I can mail you one or tell you how to wire it if you have one and are handy. Not sure why the email is acting up (I had a few issues with it over the last day) but you can use [email protected]

I hope this helps and keep me posted. Email is best thanks!!

Scott

#1357 6 years ago
Quoted from BaronMARTo:

Did anyone have this Pin Stadium Lights mounted on an older game type System 11 or System 80? I would like to see the rendering on a TX-Sector or a Whirlwind. Regarding the lights older machines are even less efficient than modern pinball machines, I guess the result could be very spectacular, again.

Here is a pic of KevInBuffalo from Buffalo Pinball who installed them on his Williams System 11 Swords of Fury and chuckwurt Fire.

There have been several Pin Stadiums ordered and shipped for these machines. They do work well on them!!

56696F12-CAF1-4C34-B1FE-D46BF5DC538E (resized).jpeg56696F12-CAF1-4C34-B1FE-D46BF5DC538E (resized).jpeg

FCC4B408-0043-4CA8-825C-76437F3DFCFC (resized).jpegFCC4B408-0043-4CA8-825C-76437F3DFCFC (resized).jpeg

#1358 6 years ago
Quoted from db666:

Pinstadium recently installed on Spiderman. Very happy with the result. Have tried to keep the look as enhanced 'factory' in terms of colouring and not over-bright.
Connected flasher to Venom flasher and the effect when you hit the Venom ramp and also when multiball starts is excellent.
I used 20/13/133 RGB and 52% Brightness 13 % Warm White for this before/after.

Great post and I really like the detail and specific settings supplied for us all. That’s very helpful and much appreciated. It looks excellent and you did a great job accurately portraying it. Thank you also for your order from down under!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1359 6 years ago

Okay for anyone that has emailed [email protected] the email address was having issues and it has now been resolved. I am sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused and please resend your messages. Thank you!

Scott

#1361 6 years ago
Quoted from BaronMARTo:

OK, thanks for this information, I'm going to take a look at it.

Sure thing and glad to help!

#1362 6 years ago

Okay as promised production has been ramped up tremendously and for the moment the Pin Stadium factory has the GI Module with UV+Glow in stock for immediate shipping!

It is the moment many have been waiting for. I would suggest placing your orders as soon as you are able as this is likely going to trigger a lot of re-orders and new orders for those that have been planning on buying them but did not want to wait the previous 4 week ship time. Things are going super smooth and I am excited to announce this. I will post back up hear when they have sold out and provide an update on wait times. However production is going to continue at full capacity regardless.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

instock_shipping (resized).pnginstock_shipping (resized).png

#1363 6 years ago
Quoted from eldawg:

Hi - got my PinStadiums for my STTNG yesterday...hooked them into J117 on the power board. They powered up and looked great! As I was playing with the app...poof...no power to the Pin Stadiums and the machine is acting crazy...did I blow a fuse (F115 fuse looks foggy, it's +12V Switch Matrix 3/4 Amp 250V FB) and if so, is there some safer option to power the Pin Stadiums? Or did I do something wrong? I tried emailing Scott but got a bounce back undeliverable. Thanks!

I got him all taken care of and mailed out a 12 adapter to him today as his machine was running too much on that circuit. Should be good to go!

#1366 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

I searched this post’s gallery but couldn’t find any NBA Fastbreak pics. Has anyone stadiumed one yet? What flasher color did you go with? UV+Glow seems like the most popular but I would think regular white flashing would better simulate a stadium environment.
Also it sounds like the build time is better? How long from order to delivery are we currently looking at?
Thanks!

There have been some NBA Forders but I have not seen any pics of them. Yes you could do the white on NBA Fastbreak and I think it would compliment it very well. Right now anything other than UV+Glow will be a few weeks, but a very reasonable turnaround. Build time is much better and Pin Stadiums are in stock with the UV+Glow at the moment, although they are selling very fast since the post but still there is a good amount of them available. By the way I like the use of "stadiumed", love it actually!

Things have really ramped up and quality control is top priority as always too(every unit is fully tested and now undergoes a rigorous 30 point inspection process too). Each one leaves my hands personally. It has been very busy to say the least but I have the manufacturing process and build out process down to a science now to handle the massive volume of orders. Moving forward at light speed for you guys. Thank you again and again to everyone, can't say it enough.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1367 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Good question and I hope white flashers are an option. Would love to have a fast break at some point.

It is a great playing game when you have 2 of them linked together. And yes white flashers are an option, but not as popular as the UV+Glow of course.

#1368 6 years ago

I received this email a few weeks back from a customer and I thought I would share. Out of respect I did not include their signature on this but they are more than welcome to remain private or claim this. Regardless it is really letters such as these that make doing Pin Stadiums so worth it. How cool!

Scott

082548B1-067E-4639-AE11-C092EDFA7AFD (resized).jpeg082548B1-067E-4639-AE11-C092EDFA7AFD (resized).jpeg

#1369 6 years ago

Pin Stadium Booth at Texas Pinball Festival 2018, Free admission to the show and Pin Stadium discount with each pinball registration to our booth through TPF website!

Do you want to know how to get in to the Texas Pinball Festival for free, get a special discount on your Pin Stadium with free installation, and get your pinball machine featured our special VIP Pin Stadium booth area of the TPF? (Special thanks to Ed for making this offer possible)

We are looking to select a few collectors for this opportunity. We will put your pinball machine on display in our special vendor booth, give you a discount on your Pin Stadium with free installation services (if you need them).

If you are interested please follow these 2 easy steps:

Step 1:
Register with Ed at TPF via this link and mention in the notes that you would like to be part of the Pin Stadium booth promotion.

http://texaspinball.com/tpf/exhibitors/exhibitors-main/

Step 2:
Complete this form on our website so that we can enter you in to be chosen to be featured inside of the Pin Stadium booth:

http://pinstadium.com/texas_pinball_festival/

(we ask that your game be in nice shape cosmetically and mechanically)

Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com
[email protected]

For additional information email me directly or visit this link:

Just be sure when you register to put in the notes that this is to be for the Pin Stadium booth. They will then allow you to bring your machine into the vendor hall to our booth. You will then be eligible to purchase at a discounted rate a set of NEW Pin Stadium lights with the GI Module and UV+Glow flasher options. We will then install them in your pinball machine when you arrive and your machine will remain on display for the duration of the show (Friday-Sunday) for demonstration purposes for others to come see and play.

combo_header_freeadmission (resized).pngcombo_header_freeadmission (resized).png

#1371 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's one hell of a deal, wish I was going I'd bring my Jack Bot but just to far away.

Yes, thanks to Ed running TPF he is really a nice guy and willing to do anything to help make the show a better experience for everyone including customers and vendors. Would have loved to see them on your Jackbot.

#1374 6 years ago
Quoted from Sarge:

Just curious if you know how much amperage these draw?

Glad to help, 1.35a if you have the the RGB in the center and with the white lighting maxed at 100% (all on which rarely happens but this is the max) and .5a for the flasher when it hits, so 1.85a total. This an unlikely scenario to have them up this high but it is very minimal still and I just wanted to cover the potential max draw for you. I hope that helps to answer your question.

Scott

#1378 6 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

Any suggestions were to install on my midevil madness remake?

Yes just clip to one of the Gi bulbs on the right side of playfield (raised) and then you can connect the UV+Glow flasher to the left castle flasher that is on the backboard of the playfield. See the attached picture for it’s location. If you are using the clips then just trace these wires down to the connector and use the wire taps or you can also just use the wire splice supplied or sold to these directly depending on your preference of install.

Let me know if you have any questions. Email me at [email protected]

E42ED92F-71F8-4D87-80FF-19304204C85B (resized).jpegE42ED92F-71F8-4D87-80FF-19304204C85B (resized).jpeg

#1379 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Just dropped a set into BM66. Easy install, WOW factor!
Great job Scott. Wozecle is next today.
Playing around with the different color combinations to see what suits you best is really cool.
I put the flasher hookup in the pops.

Thank you!!

Oh man that’s awesome that you got those installed on that machine. I’m glad that you are liking them and also enjoy playing around with the app too. That playfield does excellent with the UV+Glow (really ignited it!) and thank you for letting me know where you hooked it up to as I get questions about that machine a bunch.

Looking forward to seeing them on WOZ!! That machine is astounding when you get them installed and then turn off the Pin Stadiums to remember what it used to look like. Yikes!!!

I’m excited for you to get them on. The UV+Glow flasher will be triggered from the red witch LED flasher. Just trace that down to the 3 Pin Molex connector under the playfield.

#1380 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Houdini with Pin Stadium Lights

What do you think of them on Houdini?

#1382 6 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

We’re do I plug into my Mmr?

Here is the connection in the backbox

80CD2B5B-ECA8-4546-B9BE-C19755E1DDA7 (resized).jpeg80CD2B5B-ECA8-4546-B9BE-C19755E1DDA7 (resized).jpeg

#1383 6 years ago

Here is an update to the recent high flow of BM66 owners that have purchased and are installing the Pin Stadiums. Several have been asking for a recommendation for the trigger point for the flasher.

It seems that the consensus is that the pop bumpers flasher seems to deliver remarkable results when the UV+Glow is triggered from that flasher. The effect on the BM66 playfield art when they detonate is extremely impressive thanks to the quality reactivity of artwork. I hope this helps!

Scott

D02776BF-4A38-45AD-B11A-9B330CB31DE5 (resized).jpegD02776BF-4A38-45AD-B11A-9B330CB31DE5 (resized).jpeg

#1384 6 years ago

I wanted to let everyone know that I have upgraded the WOZ specific Pin Stadium kit to a new awesome plug and play adapter for the flasher connection to the witch. This improves this kit much more and makes it even more simple to connect. Going forward all of the WOZ kits will have this adapter for the flasher. Thank you from a well known customer (and early supporter) of ours Randy from ColorDMD for the suggestion on this one!

#1386 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

very cool. I am assuming the WOZ kit you just sent me has this? Looking forward to getting this tomorrow. WOZ is so dark in my game room.

Yes that is correct, it shipped out today to you. This makes the JJP games so much easier to hookup. It was a great opportunity for me to be able to improve and enhance the Pin Stadiums even further. Just taking input from customers and adapting. I am all for it. Thank you all for the support and feedback as always !!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1388 6 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

I'm having an issue installing pinstadium lights into my Roadshow. I'm connecting the lights through j118 on the mpu to get gi effects, but it takes a minute or two to boot and there is nothing being displayed on the DMD. The game sometimes won't even boot unless the large ribbon cable is disconnected from the top left of the display board. When I disconnect pinstadium from j118 and attach the original it boots up normal with display. I'm at a loss of what could cause this. In either effect the game appears to play normal.
Also, just noticed there are only 2 wires connecting the two 3 pin plugs on the pinstadium gi adapter. Should there be 3 wires? One for each pin?

Thank you for posting this up and also for emailing me. I’m glad that we got it figured out and resolved. The 2 wires for the Pin Stadium connector were correct however the issue he was having is that he has a weak board on his Roadshow so we are moving the Pin Stadium lights over to the 12v service port with an adapter I’m sending to him until he is able to fix his boards.

Adding the Pin Stadiums or any mod at this point was not the cause of the problem but simply revealed a hidden issue that was soon to come up.

So just in case anyone experiences this a 12v adapter can be sent and will resolve the issue for now. However as always I highly recommend repairing your boards as he his going to do also.

#1393 6 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

I am having an issue installing on my MMR. I plugged the Pinstadium board in the Pinball Controller board as shown in the picture above in this post. I fired the game and the game does not turn on. I remove the Pinstadium from the mix and game works fine.
Two other questions....
1) What are those blue things that came with it? How do I utilize them? I really would like to plug in the flasher alligator clips to the flashers without having to solder them permanently but having a tough time getting the clips on to the flashers. Not many spots to do this and wires don't leave alot of room to make a connection.
2) My playfield is really tight up against the cabinet. It seems to even rub the cabinet when lifting the playfield. I am not confident that the magnet strip is not gonna impeded the lifting of the playfield. Not sure how I will do this once installed.
Also. I really think you should add some documentation with the product. I know there is info online but it would be nice to have a sheet that gave some sort of direction on install and what is included in the package. ie - Those blue clips and how to use them.

Send me an email at [email protected] and I will walk you through this. It sounds like you have the power adapter reversed (common mistake), just flip it around so that the one yellow wire aligns with the yellow wire on the MMR.

1. Those blue wire splicers if you don't choose to use the alligator clips to connect to a flasher.

2. The Magna-Mounts will clear as it was designed to be compatible with MMR. I have it on my machine and it will work good for you.

The directions are on the website and not included in the shipment because I am constantly updating them so much that they would be out of date by the time you received them. You can find them under FAQs. For the moment the website is under maintenance for a couple hours today with some big updates. I will get in contact with you now though. Thanks

Scott

#1395 6 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

I have to say, I am very impressed with customer service at PinStadium! Scott just texted me with all the help I need. I will try the install later tonight and can't wait to see the lights in action! If they are good as the pictures and videos look (I am told that pics don't do it justice as they are way better in person) then I will for sure be adding these to my cyclone next! (Does it work on System 11?)

Hey glad to help you no problem. I will post up these pics for others doing the MMR install. When you the Pin Stadium power adapter just make sure the one yellow wire lines up with a yellow wire on MMR. You should be good to go then.

*Note: the alignment of the yellow wire all is the way through from the board to the adapter to the original connector

Yes they work on System 11 also

Scott

0C46E590-ABB6-4132-AC61-6D7D4A9E8584 (resized).jpeg0C46E590-ABB6-4132-AC61-6D7D4A9E8584 (resized).jpeg

7715533D-977D-489A-A4F6-29F36A118F06 (resized).jpeg7715533D-977D-489A-A4F6-29F36A118F06 (resized).jpeg

#1397 6 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Hooked my pinstadium up through j116 and successful with Roadshow. Here are some examples at off, 50% and 100% with a light blue tint.

Your Roadshow is looking nice and it’s the first pics of one with Pin Stadiums I have seen. I am sure it’s even more dramatic of a difference in person since the camera is either to dark or bright

I put together the Before and Afters you posted side by side. One thing I noticed was how the DMD reflection disappears completely. Nice and that is what is called the Invisi-Look feature.

#1399 6 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

I noticed how the DMD reflections disappear as well, it works great. I added some new photos above your post not taken on a cell phone on auto. It shows the true impact of these lights. Thanks again, will be ordering more soon!

Yes there you go that looks even better!!

5B265994-F364-4039-8AB7-5145D36357B9 (resized).jpeg5B265994-F364-4039-8AB7-5145D36357B9 (resized).jpeg

#1402 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

About the Pinstadium customer service: I believe Scott does not sleep at all, since he's been answering my questions promptly, even though there must be a few time zones' difference when the questions come from Finland Great support!

Thank you very much for the compliment and kind post! I promise that I am sleeping as I must make sure I am on top of my game. The amount of Pin Stadiums orders coming in and the ones leaving are extreme. I need to make sure that I am well rested since it is non-stop action here. I am enjoying meeting so many wonderful customers such as yourself. It's neat to think that Pin Stadiums are glowing on your Cactus Canyon and Medieval Madness down in Finland. Nice collection you have going there!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1403 6 years ago

Okay website is updated and back in action. The server was getting pounded with traffic and I had to make some updates to the server memory to handle the capacity. Also there have been a lot of website graphic and content updates too if you all want to check it out also.

newwebsite (resized).pngnewwebsite (resized).png

#1408 6 years ago
Quoted from Willy39:

Here is my before and after! No plastic surgery needed or special diet! What a looker now!

Looks exceptional. The thing I notice the most (other than the well lit playfield) is that I can see the glare of your ceiling in the “Before” picture. I can even count the number of ceiling tiles

In the “After” it’s just about gone!!!

I’m glad you are enjoying them on your MMR. Looks great and enjoy.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1410 6 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

What’s the best flasher to tap into on ghostbusters and we’re do I grab power from?

I emailed this to him already but publicly posting this for other GB owners. The left Ghost Trap flasher is where I have found to be the best place to trigger. It’s located on the backboard of the playfield. It puts on a very impressive light show when hitting Super Jackpots and many other things.

5EC16806-46A6-4180-A3E3-E49F2BEFF809 (resized).jpeg5EC16806-46A6-4180-A3E3-E49F2BEFF809 (resized).jpeg

#1412 6 years ago
Quoted from Djsandoz:

What’s the best flasher to tap into on ghostbusters and we’re do I grab power from?

And power connection is from the front power board inside the left of the cabinet near the coin door CN11.

Note: If you don’t have anything else hooked up there(mods) then disconnect the white “Z” adapter show in the picture. This will help to avoid anything shorting out. It’s only provided in case you have something else using that connection.

DC8C4818-B7D6-40B1-9698-84FE0022F19E (resized).jpegDC8C4818-B7D6-40B1-9698-84FE0022F19E (resized).jpeg

#1414 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I got the full setup put on my WOZrr this morning. Amazing, this was worth every penny. High quality product and Scot is awesome to deal with.

You did a great job on the install and he helped to confirm the 2.0 GI connection for WOZ so it now syncs! Thank you for helping me to crack the code. So any one that has the Pin Stadiums on their WOZ 2.0 it’s official that you can move them here! Thank you woody76 !!!

7238ADBB-CF19-4342-B5C8-F8D4925CB7E2 (resized).jpeg7238ADBB-CF19-4342-B5C8-F8D4925CB7E2 (resized).jpeg

CAEE6AD2-97F2-4940-89E9-8D28974A4652 (resized).jpegCAEE6AD2-97F2-4940-89E9-8D28974A4652 (resized).jpeg

#1415 6 years ago
Quoted from Pball:

I finally started installing kits this weekend and started with my ruby red WOZ. I have the 2.0 light boards so things are a little different than some others on where to grab the flasher/glow effect.
There's a single connector under the witch that has controls both the red LED flasher on the witch and the white LED which stays on constant while the witch is up. I decided for now to connect it to the white LED so it glows rather than flashes, but it's easy to grab either pin. Here are a couple pictures for reference.
I'm still experimenting with where to grab a signal that'll go out when in lights out mode or just after you lock a ball and it goes dark. On the 2.0 system every LED has a four pin connection which is ground, then power for the R, G, and B LEDs in the module, so if you tie to one it'll flash as the colors rotate. If anyone has a spot on a 2.0 please attach a picture, but I'll find one eventually and post when I do.
All that said, I'm incredibly happy with the system. I have the settings quite mild with the brightness at ~20% for now, but it is amazing the difference the uniform lighting makes in playability. I can't wait to get them installed on the rest of my pins.

Added 11 days ago: Minor correction on the wiring for the RGB LEDS. There is one power wire and separate grounds which are switched (not that it makes any difference to the pin stadium connection).

The last post shows you the connection for 2.0 thanks for woody76 ! Slim64

#1417 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

My friend, who has played my MM several times before, made this observation today (1st time playing since I had installed the Pinstadiums on my MM):
"Oh, there is a dragon on the playfield"

That’s confirmation right there that you did something good if your friend was able to see the dragon. Love it!!!

#1425 6 years ago

Thank you for posting and for your list of help/suggestions. I have replied below with some tips and suggestions:

* Clearance is very tight, especially on the right side on my game.

I have installed them on CFTBL on my machine and designed them to fit on that machine during the creation process of the Pin Stadiums so I am familiar with what you can do to help. That cabinet is snug but clears and so when lifting the playfield if you slowly raise it and move left slightly it will help to clear that right side of the cabinet. The left ramp with the playfield down is the closest clearance of all of the games and that was what made me design the Pin Stadium with lower profile specs to accommodate this generation of machines also.

* It's not possible to route the flat cable anywhere hidden on the right side, due to the back panel design on CftBL. I might take a Sharpie and color the flat cable black to make it less visible.

CFTBL has an little different designed backboard and place of the of ribbon cable brackets is more important than most, and if you adjust the amount of slack in the cable prior to clamping them in the back you can then tuck them just about out of sight 100%. It may take a couple times to adjust the slack but it will help significantly.

* I wish there were connectors top-side so the LED strips could be easily removed when lifting or working on the playfield.

This was mentioned in a post prior for an operator on route that asked about this. The reason there is no disconnect at the end of the light bars is because I had tested it extensively with some high quality connection components and it made the ribbon cable area bulky and unable to be hidden and also created a weak point in the wiring system that was eliminated. As a result I redesigned the quick disconnect it so that you simply release the 2 cable clamps and unplug the GI/Flasher connections withing a few seconds if for some reason you need to remove the light bars completely out of the game(very rare that you would need to do this but it is an option). However what most do when servicing the machine is they tuck the light bars under a slingshot plastic or habitrail return so that they stay in place for easy maintenance. Each game will be slightly different but once you find the sweet spot it works really well and is quick.

* The LEDs are quite noticeably visible in my side vision when I'm playing the game right next to it, much more so than I expected. (I'm 174 cm, playing in a standing-straight-up stance.)

They were designed so that it would not be visible to the player or the machine next to you until you get a few games down, however if you are shorter then it may be slightly visible. CFTBL is a good example of why the awning system was system that way it was because it would not clear with the close clearances mentioned. However the good news is that we are in process of making some really cool add-on accessories for the existing Pin Stadiums one of which includes an optional awning that will be compatible with the light bars that you can add to your machine even this machine. Those are in the works and in testing/development as we speak along with some other great things that will work with your existing Pin Stadiums, exciting stuff coming guys!!!

* I found fine-tuning the color in the app to be finicky, and would like to be able to input R/G/B separately rather than using the palette.
I really, really like the end result in terms of lighting.

The color wheel for most is perfect, but if you are like me I like to gain granular control and really dial things in. The good news is that I have already built this feature into the app for you. On the top left side of the color wheel you will see a R, G, B (see picture below) and if you tap on that this lets you hone in the colors on a very granular level. You will love this and I use it a lot. It's sort of a hidden feature that many don't see since the color wheel is used the most.

Thank you so much for your order and support for the product along with your suggestions too. I hope this helps you and explain why these are used effectively not just in a personal collection but in your case out on route to help increase profits and the fun factor for public use games. If you have any questions please email me directly at [email protected] I am more than happy to help you out!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

9916124B-4D15-46DA-A65C-26C7D870692B (resized).jpeg9916124B-4D15-46DA-A65C-26C7D870692B (resized).jpeg

#1427 6 years ago
Quoted from simonzzz:

When I read some reports of the PinStadiums I was keen to try some on my Addams as I've always found that playfield rather poorly lit, and even with LED's there are many dark spots. Scott was great to deal with and I fitted them a couple of weeks ago.
Brightness at only 15% I find to be good, and allows the feature lights to shine bright. I'm not a big fan of color bombing, so have just gone for a slightly warm white effect. Very happy with the results.
I love how the LED's are integrated to the game's GI behavior. That's kinda essential. As for the flashers, they seem a bit foreign for the age of the machine, and obviously a mod, but most people won't know, and just accept the extra flashing lights as part of the show. It certainly makes the game more dynamic, especially when reaching multiball. The obvious bulb to link the flashers to was the right "power" lightning bolt. Easy to reach bulb.
Very good quality product, and I may well consider some more for other games I have, particularly some of the newer Sterns.

Your The Addams Family looks great and I think you did a great job dialing in the settings on the app (good choice of colors and percentages) to retain the original artwork and theme of the game. I appreciate your post and enthusiasm for the product also. Yes they work extremely well on newer Sterns as the newer games add even more GI control to their code. This allows the Pin Stadium's GI module to really shine and show you what they are capable of. A great example of a newer game that utilizes GI superbly is Dialed In . To date out of all of the installs I have seen (I also own DI personally), it is the most impressive results of any machine.

It's not that Dialed In is dark, in fact it is one of the brightest machines produced. However, compared to let's say a WPC with Pin Stadiums it looks much darker. But the main point here is that when the Pin Stadiums power on in a Dialed In, it brings the vibrant artwork alive (evens out the lighting and brightens it up) and then during modes when the GI is being creatively controlled by JJP's design crew (excellent job by the way!), the effect synced with the Pin Stadiums is definitely a sight to see.

This is where the GI module option is even more vital. The goal with the GI module is to give the original designer full control of the Pin Stadium lights and let them do their magic with them as originally intended. For some reason when I think of the GI module and it's purpose, I always picture Crazy Bob from Junkyard sitting in his wrecking machine with the controls in his hand, but instead of it being Crazy Bob it's the lighting designer for that particular game. See picture below

I had a hesitant Dialed In CE owner (current customer) come over to see them in person and he immediately ordered a kit. Keep in mind this guy happily owned 5 or so Pin Stadium kits in his collection.

Another thing to note is that playfield artwork and the printing process has improved so much in the last decade that when these games are properly lit, the art just pops and glows tremendously. High Definition at its best, just like 4K.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

crazybob (resized).pngcrazybob (resized).png

#1431 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

My buddy came over last night and played my WOZ with the full pinstadium kit with GI, Flasher, and UV glow. He was blown away and also put up his best score ever on a WOZ. He loved the UV flasher effect. He will be ordering a kit for his asap. You really have to see these in person. Pictures do not do it justice.

That's great news woody76 and you should be sure to tell him that you were a big help in cracking the WOZ 2.0 board GI code for the proper GI connection point that now syncs with the modes as it should! If anyone sees this and has already installed the Pin Stadiums on their WOZ 2.0, take a look at the previous post on this thread or on the install section of the Pin Stadium website for info on where to properly connect your GI cable. This is huge!

I have a lot of people that are praising this and I give credit to you woody76 helping. I hope you are enjoying WOZ even more each and everyday. Sounds like you are.

Scott

#1432 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

As always Scotts marvelous toys bent my arm again. Soon I will actually get to See the Dark Side of Star Wars instead of just using the force and prayer to find the ball! Especially in that light saber mode! Love this game, I hope to love it even more when my wife and I can see it! lol

Hey thanks again for your order (x3) now!! Yes the SW Pin Stadium does extremely well and you should be very pleased with the results.

During Light Saber Duel the GI module does it’s magic so that the lights sync proper to maintain the integrity of that mode.

So it is still dark as it should be with the eerie glow of the red/blue lights from the machine and then when you make a shot the GI comes on for a nice visual flash that lights up the playfield. Boba Fett mode is exceptional too!

Here is a video of review of the Pin Stadiums on Star Wars for those who may not have seen it:

#1433 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Thanks, but I have not submitted pics of my MM in this thread. It is stunning of course, but I don't want to spoil other users' day

We would love to see the results!!

#1434 6 years ago

This is worth sharing to everyone. We have seen a lot of before and Afters, but this one is big. A lot of Champion Pub owners have ordered Pin Stadiums with good reason as it’s a very dark game, however I personally have never seen pics of them after installation. This customer was so excited to share these with me that I wanted to let you all see the results. Notice the glare that just about goes away in the after.

He is a very experienced collector and now he said that he’s going to beat the record of most sets sold to one single customer which is for the moment 28 Pin Stadiums sets.

Based upon his last order he just placed over the weekend after installing these I’m going to say he’s not playing around. Yikes!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

89C42CEC-E2C5-418C-AE45-9475CF93EF93 (resized).jpeg89C42CEC-E2C5-418C-AE45-9475CF93EF93 (resized).jpeg
147BA0E3-64D1-488F-8626-538153489B36 (resized).jpeg147BA0E3-64D1-488F-8626-538153489B36 (resized).jpeg
D0AEF30D-083D-486E-9C97-DD7B1597AAFA (resized).jpegD0AEF30D-083D-486E-9C97-DD7B1597AAFA (resized).jpeg

#1440 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Maybe you should include a free class on photography with every kit, so we can avoid these aweful mis-representations?
Its like no one has ever understood the idea of an IRIS and how it's set.

It’s tough to get good pics and it’s a struggle to capture it accurately. As always it’s either too dark to to bright Constant battle for sure.

The main focus of this before and after is the observation of the reflection and glare that are from the translite and lighting (blue LEDs) in the game room that just about disappears. The camera sees this and tries to adjust making the playfield darker than what I’m sure it looks like in person. It can’t even see the playfield.

I can only imagine the impressive results that would be seen if standing in front of the machine.

I hope that clarifies and makes sense.

#1443 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Ok, here they are - this is MM WMS original and Pinstadiums fit also it very well
The pin has some inviglass type of glass in it. Notice the backbox glare, when pinstadiums are off.

Thanks for sharing these pics of your Medieval Madness and yes the glare is really gone in your after pictures. Very noticable in the before, then it's gone in the after. The playfield now sparkles and shows that great artwork off too. I would think that your glass seems to have disappeared completely now!

#1447 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

When I did mine for WOZ and PM I used a very nice DSLR with good, not outstanding, glass (lens) on a tripod. I used manual mode and did a lot of testing with the best settings to try to accurately capture the difference. This is a challenge as you don't want to over-expose the "after" shot too much or under-expose the "before" shot. This is easier said than done for many reasons (particularly on WOZ in attract mode!) but I was happy with what I eventually posted and still stand behind it. How many people are going to go to that much trouble though? Not many would be my answer and haters will still just say that you don't know how to take a photo properly, that you are purposely exaggerating it, or that you are a shill for the product so why bother?

You really did do them justice with the extra time you put in accurately depicting the results with your camera skillls. Most of us don’t have that yet or the camera rig like you. Good job!

I’m almost thinking that you guys could be the official Pin Stadium camera men. You and PokerJake could deliver the kits in person with one free B&A photo shoot included with the purchase. You could then hand them a unique number too in case they would want to have copies for themselves to share with friends and family. Surely you guys have that much time in your day to do this!

#1452 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

"Would you like to buy a picture of you enjoying the line ride?"

I will take that as a “Yes”!!!

#1457 6 years ago
Quoted from dewski24:

lol I'm sorry but I was using my iPhone...it really is amazing the difference...as far as misrepresentation? come on up and see for yourself! I got lots to see and play lol

No reason to be sorry for sure. It’s touch to capture and all of us here that have experienced the Pin Stadiums totally get it. Thank you for your order(s) and support for the product.

Sounds like you an out of this world collection!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1459 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

In support of a connection for alien see attached

Thank you and very helpful! It matches what I am working with for my early test Alien machine for the Pin Stadiums. Much appreciated!

#1460 6 years ago
Quoted from dewski24:

lol I'm sorry but I was using my iPhone...it really is amazing the difference...as far as misrepresentation? come on up and see for yourself! I got lots to see and play lol

I’m posting pics of the Rob Zombie installed them on. Looks good!!!

48E72346-A8DD-4E71-84BE-45B9E5450DC8 (resized).jpeg48E72346-A8DD-4E71-84BE-45B9E5450DC8 (resized).jpeg

7394D868-1E81-47DB-9362-D301FCA37D4B (resized).jpeg7394D868-1E81-47DB-9362-D301FCA37D4B (resized).jpeg

#1462 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'm just planning ahead and am wondering about an external power source.
Would a 12v external power source be what's needed?

What pinball machine are you considering it for?

#1464 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

It would be for my data east TFTC

The adapter that comes with the Pin Stadium for the Data East machines plugs right into your boards for the 12v. If you are running a lot of mods and a ColorDMD then a 12v adapter option is available. I hope that helps to answer your question.

#1466 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I have an LED color DMD & some mods. Ideally I would rather go the external power source mode.
Thanks for the info!

Yes that would be best agreed! Glad to help.

#1474 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Sorry, that was the external power supply I utilized for my SF2 pin2DMD. The plug went from the external power supply to the power outlet in the cabinet.

Yes all of those options would work too !!

#1475 6 years ago

Here is an update on Hobbit with Pin Stadiums. The website install instructions are up to. It has been determined that the best UV+Glow trigger is with the dragon’s eyes. It’s a very cool Glow effect that elevates the playfield beyond words. The JJP artwork is so beautiful on this machine. The GI module synchronization with their light show is superb too. Here are some pics to check out for everyone.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

87175DD9-138A-4272-BC14-166E20BC9BE5 (resized).jpeg87175DD9-138A-4272-BC14-166E20BC9BE5 (resized).jpeg

79703DED-CF29-422A-893B-6E610E31E02B (resized).jpeg79703DED-CF29-422A-893B-6E610E31E02B (resized).jpeg

DD319439-F4D2-4086-B6D8-228E49088F06 (resized).jpegDD319439-F4D2-4086-B6D8-228E49088F06 (resized).jpeg

9645CF60-7497-441E-B08D-E2513A109F1A (resized).jpeg9645CF60-7497-441E-B08D-E2513A109F1A (resized).jpeg

F3D23358-E456-4F45-95A9-7854C6DA4500 (resized).jpegF3D23358-E456-4F45-95A9-7854C6DA4500 (resized).jpeg

#1477 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

I'm thinking Hobbit would look even better with the spotlights removed. I've got the barrel light mods and even though they look neat they obstruct the view. With PinStadium it looks like you don't need them anymore. Can't even detect their light in these photos.

Yes it works really well with it and I have tested the GI module to find the right connections for it and also the UV+Glow. Works like a charm and easy install. I was part of the spotlight solution and it was sub-par on this and WOZ prior prior to the Pin Stadiums. I knew exactly what you mean. Here are how many spots I pulled out after the install on the JJP’s. Other than still having dark spots with the spots they also all glared right into my eyes off of the backglass.

828D9B95-0EAB-4A27-8F8E-F3DEAADA06ED (resized).jpeg828D9B95-0EAB-4A27-8F8E-F3DEAADA06ED (resized).jpeg

#1481 6 years ago
Quoted from AckerApple:

ON LOCATION INSTALL POST!
I put PinStadium lights on location at the Pinball Museum in Delray Beach Florida.
They were put on a Wizard of Oz 1.0 that had many complaints of being too dark to play.
I filmed the highlights of the install and posted a YouTube video of my review.
Have a look at my PinStadium YouTube review:
» YouTube video
The support from PinStadium was top notch. I got support via email, phone, and text messages!

Wow that’s an excellent video and very well thought out. I’m glad that the Pin Stadiums were able to help WOZ out at the Pinball Museum. Very cool!!

You also did a great job in taking the time to get some nice footage and to explain the install and results of them. Thank you so much for your support!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1483 6 years ago

Here is a big announcement for the Alien (Heighway Pinball) Alien pinball collectors!!

A large percentage of the owners that have been fortunate to receive their Aliens also placed orders for the Pin Stadiums to compliment this amazing game appropriately with the lighting enhancement it deserves. These kits just shipped out today to those lucky owners. Thank you for your patience in waiting for this as it was important for me to do this pin justice. It took some extra time to make this truly plug and play.

The GI is triggered in sync with the illuminated blades and there will be more GI control to come with the next Alien software updates to show the results even more! Thank you for those who helped with with putting this together and sharing their knowledge to make this happen. Now let's see who can find the coolest spot to trigger the UV+Glow Flasher!

Here is the video those who have not seen them in action on Alien:

alien-shipping (resized).pngalien-shipping (resized).png

#1486 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yes mine are on my way.
Scott it looks like the design of these sitting up top basically parrellel with the side blades might give him illuminated ones there same effect especially when using white light.
Mine are not illuminated so I'll confirm but could be a nice side effect

Good point and yes it will illuminate side blades that are not "illuminated" you are correct! The mounting of these is unique in many ways, one of which is that they do not need the other side of the Magna-Mount magnetic system, however I did ship with yours the other side as a habit of my shipping process. Plus it helps them to stay together while in transit to their destination.

Also the pics of the ones I sent you were of the first install I did of them and I figured out that it was best to mount the magnetic side on the opposite side of the Pin Stadium awning so that the GI would shine across the playfield versus down (I will post a picture). It's a sick mount that looks really good and it seems that Alien's glass frame design was engineered to accept Pin Stadiums from the very beginning.

The fun part is going to see where you guys decide to connect the UV+Glow flasher option since Alien does not have one, but now it will!!! I am thinking the Xenomorph head motor might be the best trigger as long as the voltage is 24v or below. Let me know if you can get the spec on that, as I have some ideas. Excited to hear the input from this first wave of Aliens getting them

I will be updating the website for the Alien install too, however it would be great if you guys can take some nice pics and documentation also if you don't mind.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1487 6 years ago

delt31 Here is what I am talking about. If you look at this mount you will see the GI lights are pointing down due to the noemail mounting point of a standard Pin Stadium design. However in the Alien versions it’s on the other side of the awning mounted 90 degrees adjacent so that the GI lights will go across the playfield. I hope that makes sense.

Trying to take care of the Alien crew since you all have a uniquely designed machine!!!

BF675B06-1C24-4D30-A1D0-984E3ED269B6 (resized).jpegBF675B06-1C24-4D30-A1D0-984E3ED269B6 (resized).jpeg

54A417B5-84B6-46C5-8ACE-79DFD373898B (resized).jpeg54A417B5-84B6-46C5-8ACE-79DFD373898B (resized).jpeg

#1490 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Little confused. Is the pic you posted here what it should look like or is that the older version?

Sore it’s the older version of the original prototype design.

#1493 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so are you saying that the new design goes across the top and bottom of the glass, not the sides like in your pic? Might be best just to send a pic of what it looks like if you still have it. If it's top and bottom, will the side blades still have that illuminated effect?

It will mount the same way on the left and right sides on the glass frame. I am just referring to the direction the GI lights are going to point. In the original design the Pin Stadium GI’s point down on the playfield but they should be pointing across to spread the light and the flashers will point down. So basically the same way all Pin Stadiums lights are directed.

See attached picture which shows the old way “Prototype”. The new way will have the flasher “down” and Gi “across”

Does that make better sense?

When you get them in hand it should be much clearer.

A67D7C1C-9AA9-4797-A895-C3198D241AFA (resized).jpegA67D7C1C-9AA9-4797-A895-C3198D241AFA (resized).jpeg

#1494 6 years ago

Here is another view of the old way (sorry I don’t have immediate access to the machine or I would post the new way).

In this picture it shows the flashers pointing across which we don’t want. Although the lights facing the camera (flashers) look illuminated it is actually the GI pointing down and it lights the flashers. So in essence you will flip the left and right light bars with each other and then they will rotate so the GI would be facing the camera like in this example on SS.

Since I sent the extra Magna-Mounts with the kit you could mount them the original “prototype” way too if you like that effect better.

D13A31BB-8D7D-4413-9601-06A8311B2F0F (resized).jpegD13A31BB-8D7D-4413-9601-06A8311B2F0F (resized).jpeg
668F5F74-7B01-4B32-95A4-1CAF43E03F26 (resized).jpeg668F5F74-7B01-4B32-95A4-1CAF43E03F26 (resized).jpeg
FA271972-90CD-4C88-8155-C62C5FED37D3 (resized).jpegFA271972-90CD-4C88-8155-C62C5FED37D3 (resized).jpeg

#1496 6 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Shot out to PokerJake, was on the fence until I saw pics of the road show. Wow what a difference. On my way to the site to to pickup a set!

Nice!! Welcome to the Pin Stadium club . Yes his Roadshow was the first I have seen with a set installed and I was impressed also.

#1497 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Loving them!! Hobbit Smaug & Dialed In CE

Nice set of JJPs with Pin Stadiums! Can you share a screenshot of your Hobbit settings from the app? Also did you tie the UV+Glow into the Smaug eye LED?

#1499 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Hobbit looks fantastic

I decided triggering the UV+Glow from Smaug's eye (red LED) had the best results. When it comes on during when Smaug is active it creates a very intense vivid "glow" across the entire playfield as if it is Smaug's power. Pretty cool effect!

#1501 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Yep that's what I did!

Okay just checking to see where you decided to trigger it from. What do you think?

#1503 6 years ago

Also for all do the Alien guys who will be receiving this Pin Stadium shipments. Here is where you will plug into the Power and GI. The flasher I will leave up to you to figure out the best spot. Since there is no “flasher” on Alien this will be an opportunity for you guys to add one and be creative. Any 24v-4v source such as a motor or bulb will work. My thought again is the Xenomorph motor but we need to know it is less than 24v first!!

Excited to hear and see the results! These are the first Pin Stadium kits to ship for Alien so please email me at [email protected] with any questions or suggestions.

1C2FAAB7-8367-4621-8D0E-364C068CB96F (resized).jpeg1C2FAAB7-8367-4621-8D0E-364C068CB96F (resized).jpeg

#1504 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Looks like crap!!! Lol just messing with you Scott Awesome of course!

Haha!!! Great to hear. Can you share a screenshot of your settings for The Hobbit?

#1505 6 years ago

I have been asked to share the Ghostbusters (Premium)-le Ghostbusters (Pro) settings for the Pin Stadium app along with the recommended flasher connection. So I am posting it up here for all to reference for your install. The best place I found for the UV+Glow flasher trigger is the left white LED flasher for the "Ghost Trap" which is located on the backboard of the playfield just left of center.

It creates a super impressive light show and very appropriate when it goes off (not too much or too little). During key shots especially during multi-ball when hitting the Super Jackpot, wow!!!!

I hope this helps and attached below are the Pin Stadium app GI settings on GB that I recommend as a good starting point. It seems to bring the artwork properly alive and highlight the excellent colors in it.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

gbsetting (resized).PNGgbsetting (resized).PNG
gb settings (resized).PNGgb settings (resized).PNG

#1507 6 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

I'm kinda an old schooler when it comes to lighting and my inserts hate me for it but this mod is incredible. I put a set on my TAF as it was the darkest machine in the lineup and WoW! Reaction times are so much better and the glare is gone. Forget the over priced glass. Pinstadium will solve any debate of what to buy when it comes to reducing glare. My only issue so far is I need them for about 15 more machines. In due time, in due time. Thanks Scott. You've been awesome answering questions. It's nice to buy from someone that is passionate about pinball and responds to emails quickly. Some before and afters below. You decide which TAF you wanna play?

Oh man that is a huge difference on that machine!! I know which one I want to play now. This definitely is good to hear that you are an old schooler and see it works for you too. It was designed for purist and the modders who want to impress. The app adjustments let you decide who you want to be at any given moment

If you have purist buddies coming over and you don't want them to know your "secret adventures" in lighting technologies for your machines, just save your preset setting to one they will approve of, then when they leave tap on your other setting and blow your socks off by yourself, haha! Or maybe you can convert them from the dark side

I understand as I used to be way old school and then I gravitated slowly after 17 years of collecting to what I felt was best for my machines. It took me a lot of time and baby steps for sure, then eventually Pin Stadiums happened during many long hours and a year and a half of designing them to production quality.

It sounds like you may still have the incandescence bulbs in the inserts, so you can just simply dial down the white lights in the app to a lower setting to adjust the contrast accordingly or pick up some nice "old school" looking Comet frosted Warm Whites (Non-Ghosting to be safe) and then you can keep that brightness up full blast also too.

Thank you so much for you enthusiasm and support for the product. I enjoy seeing these posts and it really makes all the hard work in building these things so worth it to me.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1510 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

And Trust me if you don't play them for extended periods and ignore them Every dam bulb and switch will go out to teach you a lesson next time you decide to play! I swear they have personalities!
With that said, I received my AWESOME new PinStadium set On time today like a wonderful candy-cane of happiness! While I can watch videos again or search aimlessly where do the Star Wars (premium if that matters) owners hook up their flasher on this game?? Need some heavy explosions of astroid smashing wow. Please share your tips!!! Thanks again Scott, a gentleman and a scholar of cool toys. WOZ RR is coming Sunday, may need to ring your bell again soon...

Yes pinball collecting will eventually tune your mechanical skills whether you like it or not. It’s starts for most in the early stages of hiring someone to fix them, then when something needs addressed you get so anxious to play that you can’t wait for the next tech call and voila you are the tech.

Here is where I found to be the best place for the GI and Flasher. You won’t be disappointed!!

5CF619EA-9682-4B8E-8EF1-BC7A6F0E1E06 (resized).png5CF619EA-9682-4B8E-8EF1-BC7A6F0E1E06 (resized).png

#1511 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

WOZ RR is coming Sunday, may need to ring your bell again soon...

That will be the show stopper for you when you see them on your own WOZ!

#1514 6 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

I recently added some Pin Stadium Lights to my Wizard of Oz. Just a few thoughts...
First off, Scott's customer service is second to none. I messaged him on a Sunday when I was installing them and talked on the phone to him shortly after messaging him. On a Sunday afternoon. I was expecting for him to get back to me the next day, not 5 minutes later. A+++ for customer service, and thank you Scott for being so incredibly helpful with this product.
Second, it does make a HUGE difference. Maybe not on all machines but definitely on the machines that need it like WOZ. Check out the before and after!
Third, in my opinion the UV+Glow and GI Plug-in are worth the extra cost.
Finally, does it make you play better? No idea but I wanted to share my experience...on my third game after getting these I melted the witch for the first time. I'd been trying melt the witch for like 8 months. (I know, I'm not very good, but hey I have fun!) May have been a coincidence of course but I got close again tonight to destroying the witch, hoping that will be a regular thing now with these lights
In conclusion - highly recommend this product.

Hey thank you TWIP for the supporting words and appreciation of the Pin Stadiums. I really am thankful for you and how much you are doing for all of us as a pinball community. I consider it an honor to have you as a customer and to have them in your machine!

I do have a lot of people saying that they are getting higher scores after the installs and I do experience the same simply because of the high visibility of the playfield. So no you are not crazy!!

Your machine looks great too and I like how you got a good unique view/angle on the Before and After comparisons too if WOZ.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1516 6 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Hey Pinstadium - What is the current lead time for an order? Thanks!

For the moment they are in stock! That’s been my goal and production is running exceptional.

#1518 6 years ago

Sweet - placing order today!!!

Awesome that’s great news and thank you!!! Looking forward to you getting these installed so that you can witness them in person.

#1519 6 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

I'm kinda an old schooler when it comes to lighting and my inserts hate me for it but this mod is incredible. I put a set on my TAF as it was the darkest machine in the lineup and WoW! Reaction times are so much better and the glare is gone. Forget the over priced glass. Pinstadium will solve any debate of what to buy when it comes to reducing glare. My only issue so far is I need them for about 15 more machines. In due time, in due time. Thanks Scott. You've been awesome answering questions. It's nice to buy from someone that is passionate about pinball and responds to emails quickly. Some before and afters below. You decide which TAF you wanna play?

Another thing to note is that it looks like your machine has some GI sections out based upon the “Before” picture. If that is the case then I think the results are even better than I thought. Someone pointed this out to me and I took a second glance and it seems like that might be the case.

Very cool!!

#1520 6 years ago

Sweet - placing order today!!!

Thank you I saw the order come in earlier for your GB. Much appreciated !!!

Scott

#1528 6 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

It's true I've had a problem with the GI that I haven't been able to fix so I ordered Pinstadium. I guess the difference doesn't represent the average TAF but they are my before and afters. It's solved my problem of people bitchin about it being too dark. They were right of course but now they are very happy that they don't have to where headlamps during league.

Yes that’s really a big change and funny that you were able to use them to get around a GI problem on the boards. I have had other customers do this, one was for a routed TWD that apparently had one GI side out and then he put Pin Stadiums in and disconnected the other side for good measure. Of course I would never market them for this purpose, but if it worked for you and nobody is complaining about the uncomfortable headlamps then that is awesome!!!

#1530 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Loving this game so we Had to give it the Total overhaul! Today was the big day! New Pinstadium lights, LE side rail Illuminated EL panels and rails, new lock down bar, Stern playfield decal blade thanks to a Great Pinsider deal from #Groo, installed our Custom Speaker illumination kit, Custom lockdown bar Death Star mod, our custom Satellite spot lamps all around, a nice grouping of Star Wars ships off Amazon for flair, and of coarse Titan clear rubbers all around. This game plays like lightning and Looks awesome for us now! To celebrate granted it was my wife that did it, she actually destroyed the Death Star (2) times in one evening?? Haven't seen it once since new! Of coarse she will hold that over my head for awhile I'm sure....... Dam this game is fast! If anyone is thinking of doing the Pin Stadiums on Star Wars DO IT! Just makes a great game Awesome. Plus, (maybe not a great thing) Scott is shipping products as fast as I can order them! lol Ordered my WOZRR set yesterday and they are already in route!
The Mod Couple

It seems like if I don't see an order from you every couple days now then I worry something may be wrong. However I have not needed to check in with you recently at all and your working me hard over here!! I appreciate you posting up your pics and also your review of the Pin Stadiums. That Star Wars is looking mighty fine with all of those top notch mods. It's a great machine and you are really stepping it up another notch with your own mods on it too. Congrats on the Death Star destruction your wife did, as that is a feat within itself as I have not personally done it yet even once.

Yes shipping time is good right now and production is ramped up as promised. Good thing as orders volumes continue to climb too. I'm so thankful for everyone that has and is continuing to support the growth of this company which is used to be a product but now it is so much more!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1533 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

OK, I will now put Scott on the spot publicly with a Request! Would you Please consider adding a replacement magnetic strip set option to your online ordering page. In my example I am going to put them on WOZ the minute they arrive (tomorrow) but I Know in due time I will find a set of Blades I actually like and will be forced to tear off the existing Pin Stadium magnet strips. I can't be the Only pinball guy that changes his mind daily?? Just a consideration for us modders/tinkerers as well as Long term product growth. I see Pin Stadium lights being around for a Long time!

Yes no problem they are already on the site:

https://pinstadium.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&search=Magna&product_id=53

Plus it is very important to note that these are not off the shelf as I also designed these custom as they are the only solution that works to properly hold them secure in place. Luckily I have a buddy that works in this industry who is an expert in this field. Funny how I never would have thought such a job existed until I realized the need for specific technical specs that were required for this solution. Gravity, weight, and vibration are some really tough elements when it comes to this application. I will have to give thanks to him for that.

#1539 6 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

Got my pinstadium order set up on my JM today and love it. I have a couple questions though, I have a DM and T2 that I am looking to get stadium kits for....
I'm guessing the pop bumper flasher is the best place to hook up the flashers to on DM. Anyone have other thoughts / Recommendations on flasher color?
Thinking about skipping flashers for the t2, if for no other reason than preserving the end if game light show in all its glory. Can anyone point out a hole in this logic?
Does opting for the GI control even make sense on either of these machines? Seems like the real benefit of this feature is found in newer machines.

Off hand I would ask Greg from SDTM as to the best place to hook up the flashers since he has them on his machine (DM). It appears as though he has them hooked up to the left ramp flashers in the videos I have seen. The pop bumpers in general will provide a very short quick and bright burst of light that is generally less intense and it goes off rather often. The ramp flashers are normally going to be the best place to start. With T2 I would say the same too.

I do know that with that era game and after personally owning them both that the GI module is highly recommended as there is a more GI control than it seems with both those games but you just don’t notice it much with the stock lighting. Once you add the Pin Stadiums it will be much more noticeable.

I have sold many sets for both games so anyone that has them feel free to chime in with your suggestions too. I hope this helps though.

#1541 6 years ago

A big announcement for a new Pin Stadium feature that is now in effect for all orders going forward.

We have just announced a customer request feature we like to call "Ghost Cables" which are a very cool addition to the many features already built into the Pin Stadium design. The ribbon cables that go to the light bars used to be a Bally/Williams colored grey but it has always been a feature dream of mine too to make these black and fully stealth.

Unfortunately that option was not feasible in the beginning, however now with the success of Pin Stadium dream is reality. It does cost a good amount more to manufacture but we are absorbing the costs and taking care of customers by providing it at no additional charge. No more need to tuck and hide those corners, and let the ghost do what it does best, disappear!

Thank you all for the ideas and support.

Scott
Pin Stadium

ghost_cables (resized).pngghost_cables (resized).png

#1544 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Black is the new Black, let's see some pics Scott!

Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Sounds cool, could you post a picture of the old pin stadiums next to the new black ones?

I will get some before and afters up very shortly. Also bobukcat and littlecammi I have some surprise pictures for you that confirms P2K games and Pin Stadiums work like a dream with ththat hologram reflection. Now I am to speak from personal experience through a customer’s game and he’s really happy.

#1545 6 years ago

Just an update on things. I am getting video footage and some Before and Afters of the P2K machine (RFM) in action with the Pin Stadiums and soon a SWE1 also.
In addition the new Ghost Cable feature is hot and orders have picked up even more.

I would strongly suggest placing your order sooner than later just because stock is going out fast. Right now there are still some available and more are being made, but it’s a mad rush for these things apparently. I’m glad you all like them and it is well worth it. A feature I have always wanted myself.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com.

#1550 6 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Loving these in my x-men le. Connected to the storm flasher on the backboard and red gi. Allows shadow king and other moody lighted modes to function

I think this is the first X-Men pic I have seen. Many have sold for it but it’s cool to see it in person. Thanks for posting this up and showing it with the different settings too!! Very helpful

#1554 6 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Considering this for Star Wars but have a question on the GI interface option. Does that simply turn Pinstadium off with the white GI or does it change the color of the Pinstaduim lighting to match the color of the GI (white, red or blue in the case of SW)?
How would Pinstadium work on Avengers LE where the GI is RGB (no white)?

The GI module will allow the pinball machine to gain control of the Pin Stadiums by turning them on/off/fade and does not change the color of them as the app will allow you to choose the color you would like that best accents the playfield. This way the original GI light show by the designer remains intact and the Pin Stadiums do their job to accent the playfield and artwork in between the machine’s GI where all that light is missing.

This was an intentional design on my part (not to follow color) because otherwise you would have one bulb from the pinball that you are connected to with the Pin Stadiums and it would change them to whatever color that bulb is and this would wash the entire playfield with red, blue, etc which would override and dominate the playfield with that color versus allowing the designer’s geographical color coordination they intended.

Many games nowadays control the colors in the GI in various sections with different colors simultaneously and Pin Stadiums respect that space accordingly.

Regarding The Avengers or any other machine, you can choose to either trigger from the RGB bulbs if you would like or white GI, but I have found from my experiences that it’s best to find a white bulb in most cases. I believe Avengers has both but you could ask Mark Maleko or Nancy at the San Diego pinball club to see how they hooked theirs up to their Avengers.

It seems like Robertstone0407 in the previous post here yesterday did this same thing too where he chose the colored bulb instead since it was his preference. My guess is both of these machines are very similar but I have not personally installed them on X-Men or The Avengers, but I do have them on my SW Premium and they are triggered best by the white GI’s in my opinion.

Here is a Twitter post San Diego put up with the Pin Stadiums on The Avengers:

https://twitter.com/missnancyrose78/status/956767783064227840

I hope this helps out. I’m happy to answer any more questions you may have.

Scott

#1559 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It follows the GI from an on off perspective not color. You choose the color you want the GI piece to be via the settings in the app.
So if you wanted the Pinstadium to follow the red GI in SW, hook it to a red GI bulb and set the color on the pinstadium to red. Then whenever the red GI comes on in the game so will the pinstadiums.
I hope that helps.

Excellent points and I like how you think!! You can even go into the custom configuration and dial in the exact color, strobe/fade/jump, then control the speed of that then when the Red, or Blue, or White bulb comes on. So whatever you decide to trigger from it will introduce the color and effect at that desired moment. So running with Chuck's superb idea you can create in the custom settings the Pin Stadium lights to let's say "breath" with the fade effect, adjust it to red and then add as little or as much white light for illumination (this runs in between the RGB light so on the Pin Stadium) as you would like. Or just dial it to the color with no effect too. This would be a very custom dynamic game changer that make your machine unique from any others and even better "exactly" to your liking.

Possibilities are endless!!

#1560 6 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Thanks for the quick response Scott!
I can see where this color strategy works for 99.9% of the games out there and was a good choice. It really looks stunning on SW... I'll have to do more research on how it might work on AVLE since that game does not have white GI, its all RGB and triggers around the PF in unison.
Can you connect the GI trigger input to a flasher (can the input tolerate the higher voltage)? There might be a flasher spotlight on AVLE that might work as a good trigger to turn off the stadium lights.

You are welcome and yes that strategy is great for most all of them, and even in the case of RGB bulbs like in WOZ(my top seller) it does a heck of a job and with your color preferences and patterns(if you wanted) dialed in on the app I am confident you will have a set up that is to your liking with The Avengers. Mark can you tell you what they did and you can see what you think of his method. He was super happy is all I know but the specifics he can give you.

Yes you can trigger the flashers from any bulb and GI from any bulb, in fact on either one you can trigger from any 4v-24v source, motor, inlay bulb, white GI bulb, RGB bulb, any wire or trigger possible as long as it is not on the switch matrix as that would be strobe city! I think you are going to come up with something cool and when you do get the lights please share if you don't mind. I am happy to help you also of course.

Scott

#1561 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Great design!!! It works perfectly, from my experience. GI integration on Metallica is fabulous.
Alternatively though, sometimes I like to set my Met Premium to 0% white, 100% color, and enable the 7-color-rotation with a speed of like 25. Feels like there's a Metallica concert happening under the glass!!!

That's some serious tweaking and I love that you are getting into the nooks and crannies of the Pin Stadium app. It's there for exactly these reasons moonduckie78 and it's exciting to see you are using these functions and features. I feel like I need to really focus on this more and offer some tips. Some do not know about this and it really isn't a hidden feature but is if you don't explore the app! Yikes!

There are some good videos out there already on it from SDTM and Buffalo, Canadian Arcade and more too.

#1562 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I'm not familiar with AVLE but WOZ (and all JJP games??) GI is completely RGB (other than some spotlights) and the GI integration works very well in that game. As Scott said it does not match colors but I don't really think you'd want it to.

Yes you got it and that is correct about the RGB trigger also. It was in the back of my mind when I was responding and you beat me to it. Thanks!!

#1563 6 years ago
Quoted from Ccondo:

Finally got my machine setup today. Added some of the popular mods. It looked great but didn’t pop as much as I would like. Lucky for me Pin Stadium lights are in my hometown. Picked up a set, got them installed and I’m very pleased. The UV flashers look fantastic too.You can customize the color and brightness via an app which really helps them look just right for each game. I had the opportunity to see them on 20 different machines and they all looked as if factory intended.
If you get the GI option and flasher option it is linked to the game and they turn off and on with the other lamps.
They’re just great. Whenever I get another pin, these lights have become a given for me.
I put up some before and after pics. I used a DSLR camera with manual settings to keep ISO, shutter speed and aperture consistent to help show the difference. I also included some close ups of the new Ghost Cables, you can hardly see them.

Hey thank you so much for posting this up and I appreciate your order and "local" support of the product. It's funny how I had just finished shipping out an order to Sweden and then I get your order. I saw the address and it was almost like I was being pranked, haha not really but you were like 5 streets away from me and this is the 2nd time this has happened but you were even a few streets closer.

Then I saw you paid shipping and there was no way in heck I would have let that happen either which is why I am crediting that back.

So I messaged him to tell him that his order was ready for pickup within minutes. I think this was the fastest processing time ever, he placed his order and I happened have just finished making some and they were in stock for Spike 2. Then 10 minutes later he followed the billowing smoke stacks with bright flashing lights to the Pin Stadium factory. Delivered!!!

He did get the tour of the Pin Stadium collection with them installed. I even got to show him Dialed In it next the other games with the Pin Stadiums, he got to see how "comparatively" dark it was and then I fired them up on Dialed In

Thanks for stopping buy and visiting. Also it was great to see a new collector such as you so excited about this wonderful world of pinball collecting. You got into this at the right time for the lighting aspect anyways

Scott

#1566 6 years ago
Quoted from ck1sport:

I just installed Pin Stadium lights on my Metallica. What a cool mod for any game. I can easily adjust the color and brightness through the easy to use app. I have it set to 100% blue in this particular pic.
I can not say enough good things about the customer service I received. My emails were promptly responded to by Scott. He addressed the issues that I was having and I am very pleased with the outcome.
I can assure you that Pin Stadium will be on many of my games in the future.

Hey thank you for posting this up and you are welcome, very glad to help you. This is a unique picture of MET and I like how you toned the white down and used the blue to get a unique effect. You don’t see these settings often and it’s a nice example of also what can be done!

#1567 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I think I need Pinstadium.

Here is a picture of WH20 Before and Afters.

92133A45-9282-49C7-B8D4-3E5D10CB1036 (resized).jpeg92133A45-9282-49C7-B8D4-3E5D10CB1036 (resized).jpeg

#1568 6 years ago

Just for fun I put yours next to this one

2688F956-3FAB-46BE-B227-D22B21BCC080 (resized).jpeg2688F956-3FAB-46BE-B227-D22B21BCC080 (resized).jpeg

#1570 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Wow. What a big difference. Do you have WOZ in stock right now?

Yes it’s a big change and that one is on my personal machine now.

Yes WOZ kits (GI and UV+Glow) are in stock as are others too. I have added an improved flasher adapter for WOZ that comes included with the Pin Stadium kit to make it even easier to install.

Scott

#1573 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Scott has anyone figured out how to tap flashers on Houdini?

Not yet, I’m going to put out a bounty on it! If I had one local I would be able to play with it and figure it out I’m sure.

#1575 6 years ago
Quoted from fmetz374:

Wanted to share how awesome Scott’s new Stealth Black cables blend into the machine. They become invisible! Please take a look at Rob Zombie. The results are fantastic! I can’t imagine playing this machine without the Pin Stadium lighting now.
Can’t say enough about how impressed I am with the product and Scott’s customer friendly service.

I am glad that you are enjoying the new Ghost Cables and this is a great example of the comparison of the improved version.

Also here is a big announcement for the improvement of Pin Stadiums and for it's customers in many ways. Going forward all kits will be universal for all pinball machines due to our "Universal Power" adapter. The same great features and effects as you would expect with the following benefits:

1. Even faster and easier install
2. Unlimited compatibility
3. Frees up power from your pinball boards.
4. Easy transfer if you sell or trade a machine

Our new power adapter simply plugs safely into the service port of your machine and the Pin Stadiums turn on and off with the machine as they should thanks to the smart logic of the GI module. Even better, it is included free at no additional charge with every order!

Also any previous Pin Stadiums that you have already purchased are also compatible with this and we offer a "Transfer" package that will let you make the transfer (comes with power adapter and an extra set of Magna-Mounts) to another pinball or convert your existing to "Universal Power" by ordering that adapter.

Thank you again for all of the suggestions from our customers and as always we listen to your needs and requests. It is important to note I am always working around the original and current Pin Stadium design so that when features or accessories are added they will be compatible with you current product. So there is never a reason to wait as the goal is to make things backward compatible with forward thinking progression!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

offthegrid_FINAL (resized).pngoffthegrid_FINAL (resized).png

#1579 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Great forward thinking direction and product improvement! While most companies would stay the proprietary per game route to insure product sales growth you opted for the Customer benefit universal route. Bravo. Says a lot about your company and more so to the supporters that have made your product a focal of their games. While pinball collectors/owners would like to Never let a title go sometimes interest/finances or realistate forces a new direction. Knowing that your product can move across all titles And brands instills confidence in the buying decision. I have a GB I always thought would look great with your kit though I strongly feared GB was not showing staying power in my collection. Knowing I can take that gamble and quickly move them to Houdini or JJP POTC makes the decision much less concerning. Great improvement Scott thanks!

Thank you and I am glad that you are excited about the new additions. Just trying to make things easier for everyone on all levels and to improve the product and support for it. Beyond the hardware aspect of the Pin Stadiums there is a lot going of things that are being worked on to enhance the all even further. Very cool features and functions to come too!!

#1580 6 years ago
Quoted from Pball:

I had a very productive day and finally got 11 sets installed in machines. I just have to reiterate how awesome the Pinstadium configuration is. With separate sliders for the GI RGB LEDs and warm white LEDs, older machines that I prefer to have the incandescent feel even with LED lighting still have that nostalgic look while games I prefer a whiter or colored GI light also look great.
I was able to get the install time (including Gameblades / Pinblades) down to ~30 minutes a set by the end of the day so hopefully I can get quite a few more installed tomorrow. I'm looking forward to getting them on RFM/SWE1 and finally being able to see the playfield! Others have stated this, but my wife's first game on T2 after the install was her best game ever likely due to the massively increased visibility.
Once I get them all installed I'll post more pictures, but there is no way to really capture the experience with a camera. The limitations of a fixed camera aperture/exposure versus the human eye makes it really hard, but I'd recommend the Pinstadiums as a first upgrade on any machine.

Wow you are making some serious progress with the installation process of these. That’s a lot of work and I remember all of the work it took to build these for your too

That is great that you are utilizing the separate white GI and separate RGB adjustability within the app. This is the key to the Pin Stadiums. You are seeing the benefit of that and putting it to excellent use. Without the combination of these two together, it would not be possible to achieve the results you are getting while being able to really bring alive the playfield artwork to exactly how you like.

Thanks for the huge support and glad you are loving them!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1581 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Wow can’t wait for this!

It’s available now and every Pin Stadium going forward ships this way at no additional charge.

#1583 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Will the transfer kit be listed in the store?

Yes it will be updated tomorrow.

#1584 6 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

What settings did you end up dialing the app into for your TAF? I was just curious to see if you could share this. Thanks.

#1585 6 years ago

Particularly for the collectors that are getting these for machines with the purist concept of keeping the incandescent bulbs in place. I have installed them on games or for customers for this purpose and it's awesome but it would be cool to get your dialed in settings on the app that you decided you like for the % of white settings and color settings. Thanks!!

#1586 6 years ago

For those of you that will be attending the LAX Louisville show this weekend March 2-4 Fri-Sun. For specific details please click here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/events/pin-stadium-lax-louisville-2018

Come see SDTM in person!! ZMeny

We will have on display many customer's machines with the Pin Stadiums installed and in action. A special thanks to Jeremy and Matt who have headed up this event and have been extremely accommodating to Pin Stadium. To help support this event, we have donated a fully featured set of Pin Stadiums with the GI Module and UV+Glow for any pinball machine of your choice for them to giveaway. They will have the details at the show on how to win this prize giveaway!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

LAX3 (resized).pngLAX3 (resized).png

#1588 6 years ago

Got my Pinstadium installed in GB last night - pics to follow - and it is spectacular! One question - Is there a way to dim the flasher feature?

That’s awesome you got them all hooked up and going on GB! I regards to the flasher brightness control:

The flashers are driven by the pinball machine and the brightness is determined by how the machine pulses them.

The general rule is that if the pulse is short and fast then the characteristic behavior of the LED is to load fast and then fade quickly thus resulting in a bright flash. In the scenario that the pulse is slow then the effect is more of a softer glow. Different machines pulse differently and inside of those machines each flasher is controlled uniquely too.

I always suggest moving it around to one that you feel is appropriate for your tastes. I hope that helps!

Scott

#1590 6 years ago

Thank you, Scott. Yes, that helps! Good to know that the flashers are more directly game controlled vs. the GI that has brightness control. I'll play around and see what works.
John

John,

Hey anytime and I am glad that explanation helped you out. Keep me posted if you have any other questions. On GB I find the Ghost Trap flasher to be best but if you want more of a mellow glow then connect it to the Slimer motor for an eerie glow effect when he comes out.

Scott

#1592 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

I have noticed that the rails on my Dialed In actually block access to the service port when the playfield is in the down position.
How would this work with your Universal Power Kit?

Good question and glad you asked. You would just get a short extension cord like this and then plug the Pin Stadium adapter into that. Here is a picture of it installed on my DI machine.

BF61DD11-9A0D-4873-BC6E-59354E9AE836 (resized).jpegBF61DD11-9A0D-4873-BC6E-59354E9AE836 (resized).jpeg

99F7C129-93A0-45E6-A0F1-179947E7D005 (resized).jpeg99F7C129-93A0-45E6-A0F1-179947E7D005 (resized).jpeg

#1593 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Will the transfer kit be listed in the store?

This has been updated on the website store.

#1594 6 years ago

They said it could not be done! As promised and asked by many. Here is the first sighting of a P2K RFM with the Pin Stadiums installed. As you can see the hologram is fully intact thanks to the Pin Stadiums WiFi app settings allowing full adjustability and it is turned up bright too! This customer said he could not be happier and is pumped to be able to see RFM’s playfield finally!!

Even crazier is the translite reflection went away too!

DC736144-4FF2-4A15-A53E-531633E1BFBF (resized).jpegDC736144-4FF2-4A15-A53E-531633E1BFBF (resized).jpeg

#1595 6 years ago

It is like the last thing you might expect is to get this Invisi-look glass from this machine and have the hologram intact. So cool!

#1597 6 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

I think the RFM kit should be shorter than the regular kit so you can maintain the reflective glass part of the game - way too bright....

I was originally thinking the same thing and the brightness is definitely turned up on this higher than needed just as an example. The customer sent a few pics and all of the action is fully visible he says. I had asked about the “Free-Play Press Start” missing at the bottom and he said it was just how it was flashing off and on. I checked the “Live” version of it on my iPhone and sure enough. Pic posted with that part missing.

I will see if he can turn the brightness down lower and snap another also.

19F1C5E0-0CD5-4354-9BC1-E9BE89FE220F (resized).png19F1C5E0-0CD5-4354-9BC1-E9BE89FE220F (resized).png
7F65C407-E880-4B24-8A00-01C1D56637BE (resized).jpeg7F65C407-E880-4B24-8A00-01C1D56637BE (resized).jpeg

#1599 6 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Currently working on a video review for my Pin Stadium. Until then here is a comparison. The wife is very happy.

Looking forward to the review video of these and it’s nice to see a not so common machine like Last Action Hero shining in its glory!!! Wow!!

#1600 6 years ago

Just to clarify as a few have asked questions about the new "Universal Power" adapter and if it affects or changes any of the great features and functions of the Pin Stadiums. All of the quality and light show that you have come to expect and an even easier better connection. It simply makes the connection to your machine much easier and also makes each kit compatible with any pinball machines and does not draw any power off of your boards either. This means it is still compatible with any mods you want to add etc.

Scott

#1601 6 years ago

Further clarification: The power adapter that plugs into the GI module is the only thing that has changed with the Pin Stadium when you get the Universal Power. This way it plugs into any pinball machine!

#1603 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

...as long as it has a service outlet. Keep in mind that some exported / re-imported WPC games didn't have these installed from the factory.

Yes, good point I like how you think! Fortunately I did already take that into consideration even though it's a super small percentage but there is always the old way. However most of the imports I see have the service ports and simply need this adapter to be good to go! I have those stocked up and on hand just in case someone needs those also. Here is a picture of them.

iec (resized).pngiec (resized).png

#1604 6 years ago

Titan Pinball Titan_Pinball is on board shouldn’t you be? We need your pinball at the Pin Stadium booth in TPF! Have a nice machine that you want to show off? Get in “Free” to the show, AND get a discount on your Pin Stadium kit along with “Free” install on-site, and get tons of attention!

Titan Pinball has partnered up with us and they will have their top notch AFM in our booth. This machine just won best in show already, but wait until you see it now with our fully loaded Pin Stadiums installed with GI Module the UV+Glow flasher options. You won’t believe what Titan’s Glow rings do when it ignites. Come see to believe!!!

Have a nice machine you want to bring or are already bringing one and registered? That’s perfect just contact Ed and let him know you want the VIP section in the Pin Stadium booth. He will take care of you. Here are the details:

If you are interested please follow these 2 easy steps:

Step 1:
Register with Ed at TPF via this link and mention in the notes that you would like to be part of the Pin Stadium booth promotion.

Step 2:
Complete this form on our website so that we can enter you in to be chosen to be featured inside of the Pin Stadium booth:

http://pinstadium.com/texas_pinball_festival/

(we ask that your game be in nice shape cosmetically and mechanically)

Thank you and see you at TPF!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

ZMeny Hollywoodbone pin2d KevInBuffalo

1277717C-F72B-4F58-83C2-B887EEE1C737 (resized).png1277717C-F72B-4F58-83C2-B887EEE1C737 (resized).png

#1606 6 years ago

Great video and review!! It was really cool to see one of these on Last Action Hero and excellent job on capturing the moments on video too. That is not easy to do by any means. I am also super pumped that you were impressed and happy the Pin Stadiums.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Pin Stadium booth with LAH. Thank you again for your enthusiasm and support for the product!!

Scott

#1608 6 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I just tried to order 10 power adapters from the Pinstadium website and it shows the minimum order quantity as 100,000 units. I corrected this to 10 and added the quoted shipping charge, but when I went to place the order it again insisted that the minimum order is 100,000 units. Please help.

Thanks for the heads up and man you talk about putting me out of stock if you were to place that order! Since I corrected it(thanks to you), I saw you order come in for the new "Universal Power" adapters you purchased to upgrade you existing Pin Stadiums. Thank you for the order!

Scott

#1610 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Searched the thread but couldn't find any answer: Where are people connecting their TOM flashers? I was thinking the trunk motor could be interesting...

The trunk may work as long as it’s 24v or under and I “think” it is. It’s been a year since I owned it and did the Tiger Saw mod. So I’m sending a customer to your post, he has it on his TOM and can tell you where he decided was best for him. But the trunk would be cool!

#1611 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I’m sending a customer to your post, he has it on his TOM and can tell you where he decided was best for him.

dewski24 is the guy to talk to for TOM. He just installed 32 kits in the last 2 weeks and actually took the lead for most kits purchased. He’s killing it and me!!

#1612 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Searched the thread but couldn't find any answer: Where are people connecting their TOM flashers? I was thinking the trunk motor could be interesting...

Just checked and it looks like it’s 12v. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diy-tom-tiger-saw-mod-for-14h-rom-based-on-the-former-pin-logic-kit

#1614 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Gezzus 32 kits?! What a madman!

Yes and the funny thing is that he didn’t even have a Pinside account until Pin Stadium. It just goes to show that there are a lot of very enthusiastic collectors that are outside of this world of Pinside too. Glad to have him on board. He said he will get some videos and info for you shortly.

#1620 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I did not see anything but the full kits in the store? Where are they hiding?
Also maybe a knowledge base for specific Games. Where to hook up uv flashers , best GI spot and before and after photos. I have a few sets coming and would like to know these questions and having them readily available would be great.

I will work to make them more available as I am updating and making changes to the site and shopping cart. Thanks guys for helping out!

#1621 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Also maybe a knowledge base for specific Games. Where to hook up uv flashers , best GI spot and before and after photos. I have a few sets coming and would like to know these questions and having them readily available would be great.

Yes that is an excellent suggestion and something I am compiling as we speak. I will be asking for help from anyone willing to participate to assist with this shortlly. This is going to be one of the added features in the upcoming updates of the Pin Stadium app. A lot of great changes and enhancement to the interface and functions coming. So there are many things to look forward to. The version you guys have now was just to get the ball rolling and Pin Stadium app 2.0 is going to be a wondrous update and of course it will be free also. Super cool stuff that you will all love and some nice surprises too.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1622 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Here is what he said about where he triggers his UV flasher on his TOM:

“I tied mine into left rear flasher behind curtain gives me effects on all of illusions. Better than just trunk in my opinion.

The trunk would only be when it moves solid creating “Glow” effect. The flasher by the trunk if u want non stop flashing or rear playfield flasher like mine for all over game effect including trunk but not nonstop”

I hope this helps, he basically tested them all for you

Scott

#1623 6 years ago

Special Thanks to SDTM ZMeny and Hollywoodbone for making this happen!

It’s their hometown show and they wanted to do something special for their viewers and Pin Stadium is paying thanks for them as a tribute to SDTM with a 10% discount and FREE SHIPPING!

This is starting today (just now!) and going throughout the duration of the Louisville show this weekend (Fri-Sun) while supplies last!!

Remember the new Ghost Cable design and Universal Power comes free with all Pin Stadiums going forward. You will surely love these new features!

The code is:

“sdtm”

Once you add the item to your cart be sure to click on “View Cart” in order to be able to redeem the this offer and enter the code there.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

C11DE305-7179-4BD0-921B-FD0448DD2669 (resized).pngC11DE305-7179-4BD0-921B-FD0448DD2669 (resized).png

#1625 6 years ago

Louisville is one great show! The turnout even for the afternoon on a Friday is really good. If any of you are nearby it’s worth checking out and come visit at the Pin Stadium section of the show if you have time!!

Zach and Greg are up here too if you want to meet them person.

#1627 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

It really is a great show. Really geared towards families as well.

Yes I met your buddy he came up and bought a set of Pin Stadium’s.

#1629 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Lol. Travis? He was blown away when he saw them on my WOZ.

Yes it was him and that’s exactly what he said!

#1630 6 years ago

Just to let everyone know if you tried to place an order just recently today. There were a few short hours the store was down and now it’s back up and running perfect.

I am sorry for any inconvenience please go ahead and re-try your order if you were having problems previously.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1632 6 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

Do you have any available at the show?
I have them on my GoTG and GB over by the Pincades Houdini.
I'm thinking my F-14 Tomcat could use some improved lighting.

Yes I have the GI module with the UV+Glow in stock at the show. I will be there with Greg and Zach in the Pin Stadium area. Stop over and see me!!

#1633 6 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

Do you have any available at the show?
I have them on my GoTG and GB over by the Pincades Houdini.
I'm thinking my F-14 Tomcat could use some improved lighting.

I may be there a little bit earlier this. 12:00. I had to run back to Cincinnati last night to get more inventory as they sold out yesterday. I got hit earlier and harder than expected. However today there will be some more kits available. I would recommend stopping my sooner if you can.

#1635 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

That is awesome. Better bring a bunch to Texas

That’s definitely the plan for sure! The Pin Stadium factory is cranking right now and production is superb! From a few streets away all the way to Australia and most every country in between have extended the expansion. Great support worldwide, who would have thought?

This is such a great journey and Pin Stadium is growing everyday thanks to all of you guys. I have been told that the quality, customer support, and design are the key ingredients to this success. I plan to continue this even more.

Literally every aspect of the kits are the highest grade material, build, design, quality, and assembly that they can be. As a reminder, even the LED’s and LED PCB’s are custom designed and manufactured specifically to my exceeding specs. That also includes the GI module and all of its proprietary solid state technology design. All of this backed by the patent process too!!

Thank you all again for this overwhelming continued support!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1638 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

It is the Cadillac of lighting for sure. Love mine. Looking forward to seeing you guys in Texas.

Yes we will be there and it’s going to be big!!

#1639 6 years ago

Here is a snapshot from this afternoon at the LAX Expo. It’s very crowded here but a great atmosphere! Lots of really good pins here too.

3CA58A4A-6862-41FF-A938-914559E10A0F (resized).jpeg3CA58A4A-6862-41FF-A938-914559E10A0F (resized).jpeg

CB493013-2390-45D5-826A-613C320F01B2 (resized).jpegCB493013-2390-45D5-826A-613C320F01B2 (resized).jpeg

1826AE2C-9BE4-416A-B7F8-7D4DF5621806 (resized).jpeg1826AE2C-9BE4-416A-B7F8-7D4DF5621806 (resized).jpeg

#1640 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Are they interchangable between games or only good for the game specified?

I am going to re-answer this one now. Yes the Pin Stadiums are now interchangeable between all machines now with the newly designed “Universal Power” ! It’s included free with every kit going forward.

Scott

#1642 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Afmrle just installed. Thanks to robertstone0407 for his settings.

Looks super !! The transformation on AFMR is so amazing in person. What a great game too!!

#1643 6 years ago

Invisi-Shield

Also I have been testing and working for on a new design for several months for the Pin Stadiums. It’s a new feature called the “Invisi-Shield” which will hide the lights from the side completely.

Currently the Pin Stadiums can’t be seen when playing or when you are next to the machine, but when you get a few pinballs down you can see the source of the lights.

I have customers that like this look in their game room and those operators feel it draws more attention to the games which increases their profits on route.

Some though have requested this new exciting feature!

This new option is designed so that it’s completely stealth, matte finish that matches the finish current Pin Stadium design you all have, it’s durable, flexible, bendable, hold postion, ultra thin (did I say ultra ultra thin?) so that it clears “any” close clearances obstructions on the playfield (don’t worry I tested for them all). Also it does not affect the results of the Pin Stadiums on the playfield, as it simply stops lights from streaming outside the cabinet.

Here is an example of them on Dialed In and I compared them next to The Hobbit.

And also don’t worry no need to wait to buy Pin Stadiums as it will be able to be added to all existing kits too in the same fashion. I would love to hear your thoughts and what you think!

97E044C4-55F5-44D7-86D5-EE4BC3DE431A (resized).jpeg97E044C4-55F5-44D7-86D5-EE4BC3DE431A (resized).jpeg

#1649 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Amazing!! I officially have zero bad things to say about this product. Haha

It’s all about forward motion. Here is a video of them in action!

#1650 6 years ago
Quoted from apinballwiz:

Love the look and all the upgrades, can’t wait until I have enough saved up to get this for my WOZ!!!

Looking forward to you being able to get a set for WOZ!

#1651 6 years ago

Tremendous response from many avenues already and Invisi-Shield is already a hit. Well let's do it! These are some of the little things I am working on that add to the Pin Stadium universe of accessories!

invisishield (resized).pnginvisishield (resized).png

#1653 6 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

is it an add on to existing kits or a completely different light bar?

It's an add-on for existing Pin Stadium owners as it's based upon the same light bar design. So anyone that has purchased a Pin Stadium already can get it and you will be able to order them with your future kits too!

#1654 6 years ago

Just updated the Invisi-Shield with better footage and music.

#1659 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Big difference on my dialed in. The pictures speak for themselves.

That Dialed In is looking superb and good job on the install too! What is your impression of the UV+Glow when you hit the Quantum Electric target Or even better when multi-ball starts? Here is a video of what I am referencing. For me it’s one of the most impressive results of the Pin Stadiums the date. I would love to hear your feedback.

#1665 6 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

You better have stock ready to go for Texas. I see them doing well. You got people that need to see the things in person for it to sell. Lots of foot traffic gonna be going on that weekend. lol. How big of booth did you get?

Yes cranking away on that as we speak. You are correct it does need to be seen in person to believe the effects and results absolutely. I have a decent size booth so it should be very appropriate for the amount of people coming to the show to see them.

#1667 6 years ago

Quoted from woody76:Dang, all these upgrades. I guess I bought my first kit a few weeks to early.

Don’t worry I design the upgrades and improvements to work on existing ones also. You would be able to add these onto yours. I literally don’t want to leave anybody in the dark

#1669 6 years ago

The Universal Power supplies are up and searchable. I’m in the middle of updating a lot of things on the website and will make this more prominent shortly. The Invisi-Shields will be updated in the next week or two.

To clarify you will be able to add this additional option when checking out and you also be able to order them for separately for your existing kits. So no need to wait to order as you can add them at any time.

I would suggest to anyone thinking about ordering Pin Stadiums to try to get your order in before TPF because things are going to get really busy.

#1672 6 years ago
Quoted from Pball:

Anyone else find this rather ironic Love the pinstadiums, but it looks like I need to order a ton of these invisi-shields! Great continued improvement!

Yes I was actually saying it as a pun but if I pointed it out myself I thought it might lose its sizzle. Glad you caught that!

#1673 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Bring all that upgrade stuff to TPF. I will see you there.

Great please stop by!!!

#1674 6 years ago

Here is the link for the Transport Pack that is now avialable. This so for those who are moving the Pin Stadiums to another game:

https://goo.gl/JPrr7f

#1675 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is the link for the Transport Pack that is now avialable. This so for those who are moving the Pin Stadiums to another game:
https://goo.gl/JPrr7f

To clarify that comes with the new Universal Power and an extra set of Magna-Mounts. It’s for those who have sold or traded a game and don’t want their Pin Stadiums to go with the machine. This allows you to gracefully move it over to the new machine or even lets you try it out in another pinball you are considering more Pin Stadiums for too.

#1677 6 years ago

We have some exciting things to look forward to this year!

Another great accessory add-on to ALL Pin Stadiums that does something never seen before. It's the best compliment to what you have now and no need to wait to get a Pin Stadium. If you don't have one already you might want to take the plunge now. This won't replace our already proven playfield illumination system that is here to stay, but you are going to wish you had this to go along with them!

A little excitement and anticipation never hurt anybody......

orion2 (resized).pngorion2 (resized).png

#1681 6 years ago

Thank you, Scott. Is it possible to add a GI/Flasher harness to the Transport Pack to facilitate easy plug-n-play machine swaps?

Sure thing and here is the link to the GI/Flasher cable:

https://pinstadium.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=58&search=gi

This is if you need to order it separately, but are you thinking that it would be a nice option be able to select it from the Transport Pack for moving to another machine? Is that a convenience for you? Let me know as I am interested to hear your thought on this and want to make the products as easy to get for whatever the needs are. Thanks.

Scott

#1686 6 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I just got a Medieval Madness Remake, what is the recommend setup? I see all sorts of options on the website.

For MMR you will want to get the GI Module and the UV+Glow. This is what is on this MMR in this video:

Let me know if you have any other questions. It really looks incredible on MMR. You will be a very happy camper.

Scott

#1687 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Not a bad guess based off the name!

Yes that’s for sure. A lot of creative tries and ideas.

#1688 6 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I just got a Medieval Madness Remake, what is the recommend setup? I see all sorts of options on the website.

Also as a tip for that machine, I have found the best place to trigger the UV+Glow is the left castle flasher. It goes off during the castle explosions for an excellent light show but also when that is not happening it is very suiting for other modes too!

#1689 6 years ago

Thank you, Scott. Is it possible to add a GI/Flasher harness to the Transport Pack to facilitate easy plug-n-play machine swaps?

I will be updating the shopping cart with what you have suggested as an upgrade to the website is about to be completed along with an easier to use store with a quicker checkout process too.

#1690 6 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Can you order the inva-shields now? How much are they? Thanks Scott!

These will be updated next week with availability and pricing. There is a huge demand for the Invisi-Shield feature and I have been getting a bunch of emails asking to order so I will be posting this up here as soon as they go on sale. Once they are announced next week I would highly suggest ordering as soon as you see them go up as there are going to be a large volume of orders coming in for them. They will be processed in the order received as always.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1694 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Now your talking! Lets help Scott work on pricing so he can focus on creating new products! Team work!!! Love it.

There is a lot more to come than even what I have revealed or led on. It's really exciting over here at the Pin Stadium factory. All based around the core design of the Pin Stadiums you all own so it will work right along side or on them very nicely. The app rework is also going to be top notch with all kinds of features soaring it way past it's current mortal state.

#1695 6 years ago

Thank you again to all of you for the tremendous and overwhelming support for Pin Stadium. For it is because of you that you are fueling it light years ahead with some very unique/never been seen before innovative advances in pinball lighting and effects. The future is really bright for you all and it is well deserved. You guys are awesome!

twipyaward (resized).jpgtwipyaward (resized).jpg

#1699 6 years ago

I wanted to let everyone know that volume for orders went up again and ship time right now is about 7-12 business days. Measures for even higher productions levels are in place and we should be back to them being immediately available in stock very shortly. So if you have placed an order recently in the last couples weeks I just wanted to let you all know that you are all in production and you will be sent tracking information as soon as it ships. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. I am happy to help out!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1700 6 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Yes, but Orion's Belt is only 3 stars... So could it be three lights strategically placed somewhere else?? Hmmm... Scott, I think you owe it to those who've already purchased your products to send an email/pm with the details instead of teasing us like this!!

I don't think I have time to polish it at the moment. You guys earned it not me

TPF and orders are making everyday go buy very fast there is not much time do anything but what I should be doing, working hard! I do promise as always to ship as fast as humanly possible and I did say human right?

Well we have surpassed Level 1 production initially, then in January as promised Level 2 was implemented, and now Level 3 production measures are getting secured shortly now. Thank you for the business and out of this world support for the product. I can't say this enough and moving right ahead full steam.

Also as a reminder it would be "highly" suggested to get your order in before next week TPF starts on Wednesday.

#1701 6 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Congrats on all your success Scott!
Best mod in Pinball
-Sean

Thank you man but it does always goes back to you guys supporting the product. So really I should be thanking you and am. Also I thank your recent order that you just placed for TZ. Very much appreciated and you are going to love that game!!

#1702 6 years ago

Hey guys here are some tips on GOT Pro and GOT LE. The best recommended location to trigger the UV+Glow is on the right flasher on the backboard of the game. It goes off during the start of Blackwater Muliball and very nicely along with the successful shots in that mode. There are several other modes and shots too that ignite it nicely. It’s not too much or too little. Thanks chuckwurt for the GOT recommendations on this.

The GI Module results are major and during Winter is Coming the flashing GI is really cool to see in action.

B99AFEBF-94FA-471E-8495-B42F2DD34E0D (resized).jpegB99AFEBF-94FA-471E-8495-B42F2DD34E0D (resized).jpeg

83766553-CA57-49AF-985F-C88A88AB41CE (resized).jpeg83766553-CA57-49AF-985F-C88A88AB41CE (resized).jpeg

3E53C7B7-0484-491F-9646-AEA0CE1CDC75 (resized).jpeg3E53C7B7-0484-491F-9646-AEA0CE1CDC75 (resized).jpeg

#1704 6 years ago

Hey guys, just got my pinstadium installed in my just purchased Twilight Zone. The game really shines now!

That’s a beautiful machine and congrats on getting one. Thank you for posting up the pics too to show the results on your machine!! I appreciate your business and you have quite the collection of Pin Stadiums and machines.

#1705 6 years ago

Special Announcement Coming Soon!

#1708 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Damn that Looks Good Vivid!

No doubt and he is growing his collection rapidly with some really nice games!

#1710 6 years ago
Quoted from foobeer:

Loving the look and feel of my premium with pinstadium lights and custom blades created by twenty84 (info here)

Nice!! Thanks for posting this up and you don't see many of those blades. twenty84 did a superb job on those and I would love to see it all in action with the Pin Stadiums. What do you think about the Boba Fett mode now?

#1714 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Thanks for posting the pics of my blades. Since they are made of metal, I'm curious if the magnets on the pinstadium lights can attach directly to the blades, thus simplifying the installation a little.

Quoted from foobeer:

No problem...and yes, they do attach directly, which was really nice. I just left the magna mount on the side box and used them to keep the top of the blades secure, then attached the pinstadium directly onto the blades.

I love it. Very creative and it works like a charm. It’s like your blades were made just for Pin Stadiums. Huge selling point for those who want to get those. They look great!!

#1716 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I have some "candy blades" that are essentially black with red sparkles (fireball). I have them in my Kiss. I haven't seen any pics of them with pin stadium lights but it would probably look pretty cool.

Well you have done a superb job and the candy blades I would love to see with that combination on Kiss with the Pin Stadium. Sounds like a very unique design.

#1717 6 years ago

Okay good news and clarification for JJP WOZ ECLE edition. That will sync with the GI and not be constant on anymore. However make note that the connection I have figured out on WOZRR and WOZRR 2.0 triggers from a special spot that does sync GI and also goes out during “Lights Out”. However technically GI on WOZ does not go out during that mode but the inlay lights do.

If you look closely you will see that and the intended result from JJP is to have the inserts go out so that you don’t know where to shoot but since the GI is dismal in WOZ from the factory you “think” that the GI goes but it does not. It’s just that the GI impact is not bright on that game with the factory lighting during that mode.

However with the Pin Stadiums on WOZRR and up (2.0) the connection I have does make the Pin Stadiums goes out during that mode which is what I feel it should do and this is like an extra feature that Pin Stadium adds to the game when they are installed since it’s the contrast of all this great light on the playfield and then that mood starts and the lights go off.

I hope this helps those with ECLE to know the good news!

#1719 6 years ago

Great news and we are honored to have Logan's Arcade on board with Pin Stadiums in their location. They are undergoing a huge renovation process and converting all of their games over to Pin Stadiums. This is a great honor and truly an historic place to have the product under their roof and even better in their machines!

The interesting story behind this is that the owner ordered one set (based upon a close friend's referral high up in the industry) at first to test them out on their Rollergames. Then a month later he ran the reports and said as a direct result of the lights revenue went up on his machine 30% which he said was amazing and he said: "We are officially a convert for the "Pin Stadiums!"

So if you guys are wondering what a machine might look like with Pin Stadiums, well Logan's has 30 pinball machines in total and they are rapidly adding them to each of them. Very cool placed if you have not been, check them out. https://loganarcade.com/

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

logans (resized).pnglogans (resized).png

#1720 6 years ago

It’s set up day everyone for TPF. The Pin Stadium booth is under construction today for the big day tomorrow. Be sure to stop by and say Hi. We will have a large group of games set up with the Pin Stadiums set up in action tomorrow:

TWD Premium
Bride of Pinbot
Attack front Mars (WPC)
Last Action Hero
The Addams Family
Indiana Jones (WPC)
Congo
Lord of the Rings

See you there!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1725 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Post some pics when you get a chance.

Here is part of the set up so far. It’s still not done and we had a surprise SWLE want to come in the booth. Also we had a WCS too! 3 more games to be added to the right in this pic.

1382CE87-DFF4-4C0D-B365-1E0CFAA9D02A (resized).jpeg1382CE87-DFF4-4C0D-B365-1E0CFAA9D02A (resized).jpeg

DFC06F82-7D89-4C6B-A0CA-1EE9C862A24E (resized).jpegDFC06F82-7D89-4C6B-A0CA-1EE9C862A24E (resized).jpeg

#1726 6 years ago

Invisi-Shield NOW AVAILABLE!!! TPF Official Announcement that everyone has been waiting for. Invisi-Shield NOW AVAILABLE!!! Order with your Pin Stadiums and Save 15% off both of them!

We are pleased to offer this exciting new customer suggested feature! For more information please watch this video here: Invisi-Shield

Slim and sleek low profile superb fit and finish
Removes side light appearance completely
Works with you existing Pin Stadium
With the quality you have come to know
Flexible design clears everything
Stealth factory look
Simple and easy install
Another added benefit that you will appreciate is that no longer will you have to worry about keeping your glass spotless near the sides where the Pin Stadium lights are. Invisi-Shield prevents light from streaming outside of the cabinet and as a result also shields it off the glass which eliminates the clean glass syndrome (you know what we are talking about). This is the final piece to the "Invisi-Look" feature that makes your glass disappear right before your eyes.

Also available as as factory option on new Pin Stadium orders too.

Order yours today!

*This includes (2) Invisi-Shields to cover one Pin Stadium kit on each of your pinball machines

#1727 6 years ago

Rare moment to save 15% off Pin Stadiums and if you order Invisi-Shields with a new Pin Stadium you get the 15% off those too! This is to celebrate TPF and the code is:

“expo18”

The doors will be opening here at TPF in a few hours so I wanted to give you all the chance to get your orders in before the mad rush here. They will be processed in the order received!!

Once you add the items to the cart be sure to click on “View Cart” and from there you will be able to enter the discount code.

This starts now and ends promptly at the end of the show Sunday!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

69379BAB-6DB8-4BA6-833F-4A6E7ECFD793 (resized).png69379BAB-6DB8-4BA6-833F-4A6E7ECFD793 (resized).png

#1729 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Do you have the titan glow rings on a machine with pinstadium? Could we get some pics?

Yes, but it's hard to capture on camera unfortunately.

#1732 6 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

coupon doesn't work and I just emailed asking if you can apply it to my new order since i didn't see it in time. Thanks
Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!

It has been updated and fixed a few hours ago, sorry for the inconvenience. All is good now! Also Buffalo Pinball and SDTM codes are at 15% too, so feel free to use them also for the same discount "buffalo" or "sdtm" Thanks !!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1733 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Any kits for sale at the show?

The kits sold out before the show because I think everyone was wanting to get them before the crowd hit. We got hit fast and hard, however ordering sooner than later is the best thing to do prior to Sunday so that you can get you place in line. Ship time is only about 7-10 business days as production is really ramped up an going excellent.

Scott

#1734 6 years ago

Here is a new video that was made for TPF that we are now displaying at the Pin Stadium booth.

#1737 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

I can't get any of the codes to work

Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Same for me... :’(

Sorry guys if you having problems. I tested the codes just now and was able to get them to work. After adding the items to the cart click on “View Cart” and there you can enter the codes. Use either “expo18”, “buffalo” , or “sdtm”

Let me know if you have any other problems. It should be good to go now. If not email me at [email protected]

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1740 6 years ago
Quoted from Pball:

“expo18” worked for me a couple hours ago, but I forgot a couple sets so I’ll try again in a bit...

Yes it should all be fixed orders are coming in using it now no problem. Thanks for the input!

#1742 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Coupon worked out, thanks for the quick fix!

No problem and thank you all for your orders. You guys still have time through Sunday to use the discount code “expo18”. It it running until the show ends that day.

4pm is the reveal of Alice Cooper. They have two machines here and I can see them but they have a semi-transparent cover of the playfield under the glass. You can see a little bit of the shots and layout actually.

#1747 6 years ago

Yes, I think it would be nice option, along with the ribbon cable guides. If one truly wants to swap the controller and lights between machines until they can afford to buy more sets then having the required power and trigger cables ready and waiting in the next machine would be nice, making it truly Plug-N-Play.

I think adding the ribbon cable guides to that is an excellent idea too. Thank you for the suggestion on that!! Good call.

Scott

#1748 6 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Scott, I accidentally ordered 2 sets of the Invisi-shield, but I only need one.
Thanks!
Vaughn

No problem shoot me an email [email protected]

#1749 6 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Just ordered my first 2 sets with the shield option. Can't wait to put these on MET and TAF!

Thank you very much for your order and I’m looking forward to you getting them to experience in person.

Scott

#1751 6 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

I did last night immediately after I placed the order and realized it.

Okay I will shoot you an email back and get you taken care of

#1753 6 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Can someone post the best flasher location to hookup on Aerosmith?

The best location for AS is the left yellow toy box flasher on the backboard. It does a great job in that location.

#1754 6 years ago

TPF was amazing and it was super awesome to meet everyone that stopped by the booth. Thank you for supporting the product so immensely. You guys have made this all happen. Thr tremendous support is tremendously appreciated.

Alice Cooper was a hit and they have really stepped up the game guys! Plays like nothing they have done.

Also the artwork is going to be “very” reactive to the UV+Glow. They seriously have superb see on the game and such vivid colors. Get ready, thanks Spooky!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

AC038893-1011-4D37-AB36-D64295B6FA3E (resized).jpegAC038893-1011-4D37-AB36-D64295B6FA3E (resized).jpeg

#1755 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

TPF was amazing and it was super awesome to meet everyone that stopped by the booth. Thank you for supporting the product so immensely. You guys have made this all happen. Thr tremendous support is tremendously appreciated.
Alice Cooper was a hit and they have really stepped up the game guys! Plays like nothing they have done.
Also the artwork is going to be “very” reactive to the UV+Glow. They seriously have superb see on the game and such vivid colors. Get ready, thanks Spooky!!
Scott
Pin Stadium

Pin Stadiums update:

I wanted to let everyone know that the TPF 15% discount code “expo18” will remain active until very early Monday morning so those traveling in different time zones have time to get the last minute orders in just in case you didn’t get a chance to use it yet.

When you add the items to the cart be sure to click on “View Cart” in order to be able to find the place to enter the code.

I am redoing the website and shopping cart, so it will be much more user friendly and products/accessories more accessible. New website is even nicer!!

TPF was out of this world and so many great people were there. Thanks again for the overwhelming response for the Pin Stadiums!

Shipping time is about 7-10 working days for the moment due to the high volume. Tracking information will be emailed as soon as they go to ship.

Prouduction has doubled again but orders almost tripled so Level 3 production is in effect to decrease ship time to a much sooner and faster turn around time like we were in Jan and part of Feb(some were same day shipping). So just letting everyone know.

As a reminder these are all still built in house at the Pin Stadium factory and each and everyone passes through my eyes and hands along with full testing on each one. Quality control is very high as usual.

It’s busy here, I spent 16 hours a day several days last week making them for TPF and inventory sold out before I even left for the flight. No complaints by any means, loving it all!!

Just sharing the behind the scenes for you

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1757 6 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Nice meeting you at TPF, Scott. I'm glad you enjoyed the lineup the guys and me provided for you. It was pleasing to turn once skeptics into believers. It's good to see the reactions from people. Seeing is believing!!!

Yes it was great to meet you too and you guys in Texas really pulled together for Pin Stadium at the TPF booth. Your games were all top notch and very well maintained. I really appreciate you taking your time to bring the machines and to be part of the show for me. You made it awesome and yes it was great to give everyone the chance to experience them in person. That’s so important.

If anyone wants to see an LAH that is over the top incredible, then TheCapn has the best example I have seen. No joke!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.con

#1759 6 years ago
Quoted from Jsampel:

Has anyone installed Pin Stadium in a TOTAN? I would love to see pics it if anyone has them.

Many sets sold for TOTAN and I have heard superb feedback for it but no pics yet. I would love to see some too. I contacted a couple customers with them and referenced your post so that we can see some pics.

#1762 6 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

TPF was a blast and thanks for inviting me to put my Congo in your lineup. I'm a hard guy to impress but I am a true believer in Pinstadiums now. Incredible product because it is totally customizable. The quality is top notch and those people that think they can put a $10 strip of LEDs and get the same result have no idea about this product. You get what you pay for. Keep up the great work and it was good meeting you at TPF and finally trying out Pinstadiums. Already looking forward to next year.

I am glad that you got to witness them in action and even better experience them personally on your own game! Your Congo was pristine and played like a champ too. I really am thankful for you bringing it into the booth and wow did that thing get played a bunch. The Pin Stadiums really brought to life your playfield that you obviously spent a lot of time on. If you ever see this Congo out in the wild at a show, you are in for one of the best experiences on his machine. Dazzling and museum quality restoration by far. See you next year for sure at TPF!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1764 6 years ago
Quoted from LTRAiN:

lost instructions if it came with any...where do i plug in power on a MB? copy of instructions online would be nice?

Just replied to your email also, the instructions link is sent with the tracking information and delivery confirmation. Here is the link for your reference:

http://pinstadium.com/pinstadiuminstall/

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1766 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Did I miss out on an Orion’s Belt announcement or is that still just in the teasing phase?
Is it a holster for when you’re swinging the lights around like a jedi?

No you did not miss out, as it is in development as we speak and will be announced later in 2018. Likely this summer! And I like your guess

#1767 6 years ago

Many at the TPF show had asked about the Pin Stadium features since it is the first that they have seen them. The best combination overall is of course the GI Module with the UV+Glow.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

GImoduleUV (resized).pngGImoduleUV (resized).png

#1770 6 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Bought one for South Park at the TXPF and am super stoked! If anyone else has done a SP, I'd love to know where you connected yours and see a video. Seems it might take weeks to get mine because of the crazy number of orders he received.

Yes if anyone can post this up for South Park that would be great as I know there are many kits out there for it but I have not heard of the best location for the flashers on that one. Yes TPF was slamming busy and right now orders are a couple weeks out. I am saying 7-10 business days to be safe, but don't worry production is super stepped up also. Invisi-Shields are in production too so about the same for those also. I can promise you that the Pin Stadium factory is almost around the clock last few days have been 16 hours non-stop. Also remember that on your credit card the charge shows up as "promeddevs" so that you can recognize it. You guys are amazing and this is some extreme support for the product.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1771 6 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Bought one for South Park at the TXPF and am super stoked! If anyone else has done a SP, I'd love to know where you connected yours and see a video. Seems it might take weeks to get mine because of the crazy number of orders he received.

Good news dewski24 is your man for South Park . I sent him a message and he is on it. (by the way this guy has them on 32 machines so he is like the wiki-pinstadium collector

#1772 6 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

...with the optional Invisi-Shields and a universal power adapter for good measure.

Oh yes, good call for sure!! I see you converted all 10 of your sets over to both. Thank you for your orders!!

#1776 6 years ago
Quoted from dewski24:

after--with the super duper Pinstadiums!!!

Hey thanks for posting this up for him. Very much appreciated and also awesome that you have so many before and afters of many machines. I would love to consolidate them all together for others to see. Very cool that you have such a variety of games!

I could only imagine what you game room looks like now

#1777 6 years ago

Here are some views of the booth at TPF. It was seriously an incredible experience and these machines were being played non-stop (literally) at our booth. So many people got to experience the Pin Stadiums in person which was really cool to see. Halfway through the show I lost my voice from talking to everyone so much. My sincere apologies for those that had to deal with that, yikes!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

IMG_8823 (resized).jpgIMG_8823 (resized).jpg

IMG_8825 (resized).jpgIMG_8825 (resized).jpg

#1778 6 years ago
Quoted from dewski24:

after--with the super duper Pinstadiums!!!

I just noticed that the words "South Park" from the DMD glare in the before just went completely away in the After. Invisi-Look!

#1781 6 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Hey everyone! Pin Stadium is now on my WCS. I got a before and after pic here, and a video review that just went public. Enjoy.
» YouTube video

That’s a heck of a review and even better you did it specifically on WCS too. You don’t see much on this game when it comes to Pin Stadiums. This will be very helpful for other WCS owners.

The connection you made for the UV+Glow was right on too. I’m very thankful for you taking the time to make this video and I know the editing alone took some serious time also.

Love the videos and please subscribe to his channel as he has some great content. Thanks!!

Enjoy your new WCS It’s a beauty.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1783 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

just installed mine. great customer service. very good people!

It’s always a pleasure to help and I’m glad that you got them all hooked up. CV is looking like a mean machine and that artwork is astounding!! Thank you for your order.

Scott

#1784 6 years ago

Hey guys this is a cool video of a customer’s Stern POTC machine with the Pin Stadiums. The UV+Glow during the ship explosion is tremendous. Check it out!!

#1788 6 years ago
Quoted from oyvindmo:

Anyone got a suggestion for which flasher to connect to on Creature from the Black Lagoon? I'm currently using the Movie Start flashers, which is .. interesting, since it makes the game light up like a nuclear blast when multiball is ready. Fun, but really a bit too much

Yes that one would be too much for sure. I triggered mine from the Snack Bar flashers and it seemed to be perfect

#1790 6 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

I'm pretty sure I just got called a snob.

I think he said it in the most loving way possible!!

#1791 6 years ago

Here is a video of Game of Thrones Pro in action with the GI Module and the UV+Glow. Blackwater multiball is insanely awesome now!!

#1792 6 years ago

Well, I have officially installed pinstadium kits on all my games now. Here are my final photos including of the last 2. GB prem and AFMrLE, don’t let anyone tell you that just because it’s a remake or new game that a kit won’t make it better! I think it’s funny when people will buy an LE or RRWoZ and spend 800 or more dollars just for powercoating or some toys but won’t spend 200 on a kit that literally makes the game look incredible!

Amazing collection of games all under one roof and you are full speed ahead. I’m glad you are so happy with the Pin Stadiums. I’m smiling because you are smiling. Thanks !!!

#1795 6 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Hey, Scott. I think this may have been mentioned in a previous post by someone, but I'm gonna bring it up again for curiosity sake. How about we start building a library that can be accessed on your site? The library can be built by users pictures of where they installed their flasher/GI connections and submitted for approval, and then over time there can be a list of games and info that people have submitted. This would help a great deal for the new users and drop a lot of questions from people down the road. If not on your site then maybe a new forum should be created on Pinside and we all can collaborate info for our games for future users.

Yes excellent idea and this is planned and I’m launching the new site this week with a better interface and shopping cart too.

Soon I will put out a link for Pin Stadiums customers to be able to fill out a quick form to upload video footage, before and after pics, and also to list their preferred connections too. I will then aggregate this data in a very easy to use format and build this into the new version of the Pin Stadium app I am building too.

Thanks for the great suggestion and it will be in the works shortly. The goal is to make this experience even better and when someone gets a new Pin Stadium for their game they can have this information available and if not they can upload their information to all of us to share along with their notes and comments.

One of the functions in the 2.0 version of the app I am planning on building is a new feature that lets you share your settings inside of it and others can rank their opinion (1-5 star rating)of it and download those settings into their Pin Stadium set up directly. Among many other things. The current version of the app was just a start. So heads up!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1798 6 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Scott, when do you sleep???

Haha! Not much honestly but enough to be fully focused for Pin Stadiums. Minimum 12-16 hour days right now, then food and rest in between. Occasion lunch break for a game or two of pinball and that is usually testing other things I’m working on for add-on products for you guys in the future.

#1799 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Scott, you have my permission to use all of the PS photos I already uploaded to this thread of hundreds of PS installs. Hate to hunt for them again personally. I would guess the content of this thread alone would fill 2 websites?

I will pull what I can from here if the images are quality enough. Thanks!!

#1800 6 years ago

Here is a very for of the super cool results on Spooky’s Rob Zombie's Spookshow International with the Pin Stadiums installed. Even if you don’t own this machine it’s worth seeing !! Even Charlie loves them on this machine.

#1801 6 years ago

Working on getting up some more content for you all to see the Pin Stadiums on your machines. Here is a lovely transformation with a Judge Dredd machine. First one I have seen on video in action.

#1802 6 years ago

As promised and as many of you have probably seen, the new website and shopping cart just launched today with a highly improved interface and navigation, along with easy to find products with faster checkout. Still adding some content and fine tuning. Thank you everyone for the input!!

Check it out www.pinstadium.com

Screenshot_1 (resized).pngScreenshot_1 (resized).png

#1804 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Scott. Site looks amazing though not surprised as your a perfectionist. Few suggestions.
1 The video at bottom of home page is not linking up though it could be a lack of Safari support?
2 The image gallery would be Much more useful especially as you add titles if you added a game type description (caption). Some buyers may not know every game title with a glance.
3 Still don't love the Buy page regarding finding products? You go to the products page and all you basically see is one product for PS Lights. Not until you scroll to the bottom do you see the Other items you sell listed as a "You may be interested in these"? Why not an additional layer like a store. The scroll to the items of interest, open, then add to cart. Rinse and repeat. This layered layout may prove beneficial as your product line expands. Just a thought.

Hey thanks for the feedback and input, I seriously want to hear these things so that I can continue to improve it. I don’t have all of the answers but the collectively together the pinball community does so that is why the suggestion box is wide open.

I will take a look at the 3 suggestions you mentioned and make some changes to better improve the new site further along those lines. Love the ideas, thanks !!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1805 6 years ago

Working on the website now as we speak. Here is an intro video for it for you to all check out:

#1806 6 years ago

Check out Williams Monster Bash with the Pin Stadiums under control of the UV+Glow Flashers during Frankenstein multi-ball......

#1807 6 years ago

I am putting these up as part of the video documentation process for the games. The plan is to sync these with each game specific information that is listed so that you everyone can get an even better overview of things. Thanks for the suggestions. Here is Twilight Zone coverage:

#1808 6 years ago

This is some great coverage of Metallica with the Pin Stadiums with UV+Glow and the GI Module. Very cool footage!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1809 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Scott. Site looks amazing though not surprised as your a perfectionist. Few suggestions.
1 The video at bottom of home page is not linking up though it could be a lack of Safari support?
2 The image gallery would be Much more useful especially as you add titles if you added a game type description (caption). Some buyers may not know every game title with a glance.
3 Still don't love the Buy page regarding finding products? You go to the products page and all you basically see is one product for PS Lights. Not until you scroll to the bottom do you see the Other items you sell listed as a "You may be interested in these"? Why not an additional layer like a store. The scroll to the items of interest, open, then add to cart. Rinse and repeat. This layered layout may prove beneficial as your product line expands. Just a thought.

By the way an update on the website, these fixes and adjustments are in process. Any other input would be appreciated too. Thanks!!

#1811 6 years ago
Quoted from Mikedenton49:

PayPal support would be pretty slick, none the less, order placed. Chomping at the bit and froathing from the mouth...

First off thank you for your order! And I am working on other payment methods, current one is Apple Pay, then Google Pay, and I will research Pay Pal compatibility too. Thanks!!!

#1812 6 years ago

The website shopping cart shipping portion of the site is updated. There were a couple customers that this was not working for properly and this has been fully updated. You should be good to go now!

Scott

#1813 6 years ago

Here is a good video to check out for those with #star_trek_le #star_trek with the Pin Stadiums in action of Martin's pinball machine from www.head2headpinball.com Very cool to see these effects on Star Trek!!

#1814 6 years ago

Here is some footage of a recent customer’s AFMR!!

#1816 6 years ago

The recommenced UV+Glow trigger point on the AFMR is the "Saucer Dome" which you will see in the video goes off an on each time you hit the saucer. There are moments in the video where I paused it so that you could see the UV-Reactivity of the playfield too!

#1817 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is a good video to check out for those with Star Trek (Premium/LE) Star Trek (Pro) with the Pin Stadiums in action of Martin's pinball machine from http://www.head2headpinball.com Very cool to see these effects on Star Trek!!
» YouTube video

Martin from www.head2headpinball.com recommends the UV+Glow trigger from the Vengeance flasher. Each time you hit it that playfield blows up with the UV. Thanks Martin, it looks great. For those who what to check out the Head2Head stream with Martin and Ryan C. playing ST, here it is: Link: http://a.co/09aKJaq

#1818 6 years ago

JoshODBrown ChanceKJ

Lots of great things happening. First of all large shipments of Pin Stadiums are going out this week to fill most everyone that has been waiting for their orders!!!

Also Nitro Pinball is now the official Canadian Distributor for Pin Stadiums. This is a breakthrough for the Canadians as they will now be able to purchase these from Tommy at www.nitropinball.com which helps save on the border fees that were holding many back from getting them. Here is Nitro's official announcement from earlier today:
https://www.facebook.com/NITROPINBALL/posts/1122327591237491

Nitro Pinball is known for their excellent customer service and delivering nothing but the best high quality pinballs to Canada. Check them out and place your order today. It's an honor for use to partner with one of the best names in the business.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

partnership_official (resized).pngpartnership_official (resized).png

#1819 6 years ago

Here is some footage of Tron with the GI module and UV+Glow triggered by the Recognizer standing targets!

#1820 6 years ago

Some more footage guys, working through this so that you call can see the Pin Stadiums in action for as many machines as possible. It's a lot of work and I am doing this in between in the late hours after production. This of course has the GI Module and UV+Glow. This is on the #ac-dc-(le) ACDC Premium Vault

#1821 6 years ago

Great news!!

Update on shipping, tons of orders are going out this week and early next week for orders with the GI Module and UV+Glow. Tracking information will be sent.

Invisi-Shields will ship separate later as they are still in production.

Ship time for Pin Stadiums now is really good for any new orders, less than 5 business days or even sooner for the GI Module and UV+Glow. And in the next 2 weeks or less they will be immediate ship!

Thanks you guys for the patience and awesome support of the product!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1823 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Hi!
How do I change the name of the pin that I control with Pinstadium app in the app's settings?
Now the name is the one being broadcast by the wifi-controller on the Pinstadium's and I'd rather have it read e.g. "Medieval Madness" etc.
Thanks for any info!

On the first and main menu before the color wheel, simple do a long press on the name you want to change. A menu will will come up asking you to “Rename Pin Stadium”. I usually use the naming convention like “Medieval Madness (MM)” etc. Here is a picture of what you will see.

Let me know if this helps or if you have any other questions.

Scott

96125CEA-E1D5-4608-A235-B9747D97ABD4 (resized).png96125CEA-E1D5-4608-A235-B9747D97ABD4 (resized).png

#1826 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Has anyone installed a pinstadium kit with mirror blades? Just wondering what the results have been. Is there much annoying glare from the blades?

Yes no problem on the mirror blades as I designed them on my machines that had them so that the clearances would accommodate them too. I also have them on a MET with the Pingraffix mirror/art combo and they clear too.

#1827 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Has anyone installed a pinstadium kit with mirror blades? Just wondering what the results have been. Is there much annoying glare from the blades?

Also there is no kind of glare with the mirror blades either. Here is a video of them in action on Iron Man:

#1828 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Quoted from TheCapn:

They are compatible with mirror blades. No issues on glare for me.

Here is a much better video with higher quality footage of Iron Man Vault with them:

#1831 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Looks great. Thanks for posting.

Sure thing and I am glad that helped out. Tried to get as much in there for you guys.

#1832 6 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Currently have kits on CV and GNR. They add to these nicely, pics are previously posted. Have one to put in RZ yet, so little free time around here! Scott has given support to our upcoming show and I have offered to showcase his product on two of tournament machines. The kits will be getting installed in High Speed and F14. I’d think F14 should look great as it’s light show program is already there.
Planning to start prepping HS Monday pics will follow.

I have seen them in CV but I bet GNR looks really good.

Happy to support you guys in Canada and looking forward to hearing what you think of them in F14. The upcoming show should be awesome and even better since Tommy at Nitro Pinball he should have them in stock at the show too.

#1834 6 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Yes! We'll have lots of stock at the show and will be installing Pin Stadium on POTC

That’s going to be awesome on JJP POTC. You might beat me to it!!

#1835 6 years ago

I put together some new footage of Lord of the Rings (LOTR) with the GI Module and the UV+Glow flasher being triggered by Balrog. Check this out!

#1837 6 years ago

Thanks! This game is out of this world amazing and after the install of the Pin Stadiums it was on a whole new level. I did my best to try to capture the moments. In fact LOTR was the first game the ever had Pin Stadiums installed, it went through many revisions (over 70) until it was ready for the market. You will notice that the new Pin Stadium website that was launched in the last 2 weeks has the same LOTR in the background as a tribute. For those if you that have not read the update "About Us" section, then check it out if you have 2 minutes to read through: https://pinstadium.com/about/

True story!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1839 6 years ago

@dirtmcgirt here is a picture of volkdrive ‘s GNR machine with the Pin Stadiums per your request. I’m glad you loved them so much on your Judge Dredd!!

5F2AE70E-0B39-4A5B-9C3F-CA1E605799C5 (resized).jpeg5F2AE70E-0B39-4A5B-9C3F-CA1E605799C5 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Charlotte, NC
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,391 posts in this topic match your search for posts by pinstadium. You are on page 3 of 18.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstadium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/3?tu=pinstadium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.