(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,198 posts
  • 694 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
lousville_pinball_show_arcade (resized).png
pinball_lighting_mods-pinball (resized).png
jerseyjack_pinball_mods_gunsnroses (resized).png
gnr_pinball_mods_3 (resized).png
IMG_5279 (resized).PNG
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-munsters-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-the-simpsons-party-pinball-mods (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_jurassic_park_-pinball-mods (resized).png

There are 8,198 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 164.
#1851 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

If only you could change the flasher color in the app. Maybe PS2.0?

You know I am always thinking of things and comment box is wide open

#1852 5 years ago

Here is an updated before and after of the Pin Stadiums on Iron Man (Pro Vault Edition) Stern Iron Man Vault. UV+Glow is triggered by the drone targets, very cool !!! Video posted earlier and is on this thread from last week in case you missed it:

ironman (resized).pngironman (resized).png

#1853 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

If only you could change the flasher color in the app. Maybe PS2.0?

Is this a realistic possibility? I like the UV on some games, but in others it just doesn't fit. Part of the awesomeness of PinStadium is the versatility of being able to customize and move between games. Would be great if this included the flasher as well.

Is this currently a limitation of the hardware or the app software? Are the flashers currently used RGB to where an app upgrade could produce this, or would this concept need new LED hardware? I could have sworn I saw you comment back at the beginning that adjustable flasher color was on the horizon, but have not heard anything about it since.

#1854 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Is this a realistic possibility? I like the UV on some games, but in others it just doesn't fit. Part of the awesomeness of PinStadium is the versatility of being able to customize and move between games. Would be great if this included the flasher as well.
Is this currently a limitation of the hardware or the app software? Are the flashers currently used RGB to where an app upgrade could produce this, or would this concept need new LED hardware? I could have sworn I saw you comment back at the beginning that adjustable flasher color was on the horizon, but have not heard anything about it since.

It would require significant hardware and software changes. I have put it down on the list for possibilities and I’m always testing and working on things that will work with the existing Pin Stadiums

#1855 5 years ago

I honestly find it humorous when people compare invis-glass and pinstadium lighting. It’s not in the same ball park. They both are priced similarly. Yet invisi-glass ONLY helps with glare. Pin Stadiums help with glare as well. PLUS, you get an option for controlled GI lighting and customized flashers. In my opinion, if someone chooses invisi-glass over pin stadium, I would bet they’ve never seen pin stadium in person. The difference is undeniable!

#1856 5 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

You better have stock ready to go for Texas. I see them doing well. You got people that need to see the things in person for it to sell. Lots of foot traffic gonna be going on that weekend. lol. How big of booth did you get?

Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes cranking away on that as we speak. You are correct it does need to be seen in person to believe the effects and results absolutely. I have a decent size booth so it should be very appropriate for the amount of people coming to the show to see them.

Yeah, this didn't happen.
Spoke to Scott before the show started and he had no stock. I went ahead and ordered a set (they look amazing in person) and was told if I ordered before the show actually started I could get in before the rush because they ship out orders as they are received. Here we are 24 days past TPF and I have not received my order yet. Has anyone that bought at TPF received their order yet? Would really like to get this installed in my machine. Getting jealous of all the people posting their before and after pics.. LOL

#1857 5 years ago
Quoted from TxJay:

Yeah, this didn't happen.
Spoke to Scott before the show started and he had no stock. I went ahead and ordered a set (they look amazing in person) and was told if I ordered before the show actually started I could get in before the rush because they ship out orders as they are received. Here we are 24 days past TPF and I have not received my order yet. Has anyone that bought at TPF received their order yet? Would really like to get this installed in my machine. Getting jealous of all the people posting their before and after pics.. LOL

TPF orders are heading out this week, tons of them literally. If you email me at [email protected] with your order number I can tell exactly when it will leave if it has not already. Glad you are excited and I apologize for any delay. Orders this time quadrupled which it was already crazy the months before. Production is more than ramped now and I’m loaded to ship out in 7-10 days or less. Likely 5-7 days.

Thank you all for your patience and continued excellent support of the product!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1858 5 years ago

Drinking early today....Conspiracy theory----What if all of Scotts awesome commitment to support and kick ass products was simply a Grand scheme to get the world to install his beautiful lights, network all the lighting through his app, then BAM he takes over ALL of our machines in a global take over making them all locked on Hot Pink with a continuous morse code flashing Zidware bitches! Got Cha! lololol Sorry been a long day so my mind was wandering. Time to go play so Well lit pinball thanks to Scott and Pin Stadium!

#1859 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Drinking early today....Conspiracy theory----What if all of Scotts awesome commitment to support and kick ass products was simply a Grand scheme to get the world to install his beautiful lights, network all the lighting through his app, then BAM he takes over ALL of our machines in a global take over making them all locked on Hot Pink with a continuous morse code flashing Zidware bitches! Got Cha! lololol Sorry been a long day so my mind was wandering. Time to go play so Well lit pinball thanks to Scott and Pin Stadium!

I’m thinking the Pin Stadium fan base may not be too happy if that were to occur, haha! Plus when the words “Orion” show up on every DMD,LCD, and the app it might be way too obvious who was responsible for the mess

That sounds like a comic book story in the making. Love the colorful imagery and plot too!

#1861 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

TPF orders are heading out this week, tons of them literally. If you email me at [email protected] with your order number I can tell exactly when it will leave if it has not already. Glad you are excited and I apologize for any delay. Orders this time quadrupled which it was already crazy the months before. Production is more than ramped now and I’m loaded to ship out in 7-10 days or less. Likely 5-7 days.
Thank you all for your patience and continued excellent support of the product!!
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com

113_mr_burns_excellent (resized).jpg113_mr_burns_excellent (resized).jpg

#1862 5 years ago

I understand that the lights can be moved from one pin to another. Is this correct. They are fasten with magnets to inside cabinet. So you can buy extra magnet strip. Thanks in advance. I'll head to website too.

#1863 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I understand that the lights can be moved from one pin to another. Is this correct. They are fasten with magnets to inside cabinet. So you can buy extra magnet strip. Thanks in advance. I'll head to website too.

I should have went to site first. Found it in no time. Thanks the same

#1864 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I should have went to site first. Found it in no time. Thanks the same

Yes you are correct and there is a Transport kit exactly for that. Glad you found it!!!

#1865 5 years ago

Here is good side by side before and After of Cactus Canyon Continued!

447D61B4-4208-4321-9F06-DC925C0EBEBB (resized).jpeg447D61B4-4208-4321-9F06-DC925C0EBEBB (resized).jpeg

#1866 5 years ago

Iron Maiden is an amazing game to play and today I had the honor to install the first set of Pin Stadiums on it.

The artwork absolutely came alive and the UV+Glow rocked it major on this game. Wow is all I have to saw. Also look at the 3D illusion effect the Pin Stadium’s GI give off on the ramp. That was so cool to see. Beautiful!!!

Thank you trent from Tilt Amusements!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

5D925A03-A915-44CD-9833-1BAE38BFE3E5 (resized).jpeg5D925A03-A915-44CD-9833-1BAE38BFE3E5 (resized).jpeg

#1867 5 years ago

Alright guys I got the chance to get some killer footage and to personally play Iron Maiden ( Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro) ) at Trent's from www.tiltamusements.com He was very kind to let me install a set of Pin Stadiums on his machine that will be going to the lMDN launch party and it was a mind blow what they did for that game. Artwork is absolutely stunning and comes alive when the Pin Stadiums turn on and then the UV+Glow did it's job on that playfield. Check out these 2 minutes of Iron Maiden like never seen before. Game play is remarkable too. Enjoy!

#1868 5 years ago

Saw these at TPF and was glad to see that Scott was showing an Addams Family and a Mars with his lights. One that DESPERATELY needed illumination and the other was greatly enhanced by the Pin Stadium brilliance. Just so happens we have those titles, and I am utterly amazed at the results! Still exploring settings, this may take awhile to go through all the possibilities. Glad there are several "favorite" hot buttons! The pin stadium lights actually allow my Ipad to take a sharper photo too.

IMG_1221 (resized).JPGIMG_1221 (resized).JPG
IMG_1220 (resized).JPGIMG_1220 (resized).JPG
IMG_1218 (resized).JPGIMG_1218 (resized).JPG
IMG_1219 (resized).JPGIMG_1219 (resized).JPG

#1869 5 years ago
Quoted from Tbachli:

Saw these at TPF and was glad to see that Scott was showing an Addams Family and a Mars with his lights. One that DESPERATELY needed illumination and the other was greatly enhanced by the Pin Stadium brilliance. Just so happens we have those titles, and I am utterly amazed at the results! Still exploring settings, this may take awhile to go through all the possibilities. Glad there are several "favorite" hot buttons! The pin stadium lights actually allow my Ipad to take a sharper photo too.

Great pics! It was good to have those at TPF for your to see in person, but even better this time you have them in your own machine. Thanks for posting these up and taking to the time to send us all these pics.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1870 5 years ago

I put up a nice side by side for you.

98EB1FB9-8F6E-4AAA-AEC6-1C058753D346 (resized).jpeg98EB1FB9-8F6E-4AAA-AEC6-1C058753D346 (resized).jpeg

#1871 5 years ago

Anyone installed these on a Data East Star Wars yet?

#1872 5 years ago
Quoted from pettcomputers:

Anyone installed these on a Data East Star Wars yet?

Great question and I have not seen one on SW Data East. That would be very cool and you would be the first !!

#1873 5 years ago

Here some good before and after’s of Batman 66 thanks to customer Robertstone0407

4BBCFF86-C189-4078-ABDF-A8D795F9F617 (resized).jpeg4BBCFF86-C189-4078-ABDF-A8D795F9F617 (resized).jpeg

3DA9159D-6354-41CA-9949-5CE1B31EFA7A (resized).jpeg3DA9159D-6354-41CA-9949-5CE1B31EFA7A (resized).jpeg

#1874 5 years ago

I didn't do a before and after, but here's a video of South Park with them installed.

#1875 5 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I didn't do a before and after, but here's a video of South Park with them installed.
» YouTube video

Very cool that you put together a video of them in action. I have seen the pics of them on that game but not the live footage. It was impressive to see when you destroyed him at the end with the GI and UV+Glow sequences.

Thanks for posting this up!

#1876 5 years ago

F14! Ready for Yegpin 18!

12F46FF9-9993-47CC-8699-9F98F58BEAD5 (resized).jpeg12F46FF9-9993-47CC-8699-9F98F58BEAD5 (resized).jpeg

39842614-0974-4F32-B03E-B862808B1FAF (resized).jpeg39842614-0974-4F32-B03E-B862808B1FAF (resized).jpeg

CEE176F3-4054-4DF8-BF63-96CCD839B1AA (resized).jpegCEE176F3-4054-4DF8-BF63-96CCD839B1AA (resized).jpeg

#1877 5 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

F14! Ready for Yegpin 18!

Looks really good! What did the “Before” look like?

#1878 5 years ago

Batman 66 Pin Stadium video coming very soon. Keep an eye out for this !!! Yelobird

#1879 5 years ago

Love the product and customer service is A+ but I don't like the new power plug. Now I have to change everything to tap it into my DK board.
Seems like with I get the installation down, I forget it again and have to try and figure it all out again. Not hard, it just throws me once installed no lights come on. Oh, launch the app and bam we have lights. I run around the machine for 15 minutes trying to figure out whats wrong? What did I do this time? Oh stupid the app. that darn app!

#1880 5 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Love the product and customer service is A+ but I don't like the new power plug. Now I have to change everything to tap it into my DK board.
Seems like with I get the installation down, I forget it again and have to try and figure it all out again. Not hard, it just throws me once installed no lights come on. Oh, launch the app and bam we have lights. I run around the machine for 15 minutes trying to figure out whats wrong? What did I do this time? Oh stupid the app. that darn app!

The new power adapter makes it much easier for most to install since they just have to plug it in and no longer are we robbing 12 V from the pinballs PCB board. So no stress on the boards and no other mods will be fighting against each other for power. However for an advanced experienced user like yourself that already has the extra 12 V power supply I could send you one of the older style connectors that you can use of that would help you. You could then trim and splice that to make it work for your specific application. Shoot me an email at [email protected] I am more than happy to help you out ship that to you.

#1881 5 years ago

Also just to clarify with the new universal power adapter will still turn the Pin Stadiums on and off with the machine because automatically as the G.I. module is signal sensing the G.I. bulb. So no worries there. Everything behaves as normal it’s just that the install is much easier and we are not drawing power from the pinball machine boards. Plus if you go to sell or trade you machine you can now take your Pin Stadium out and put it in your new machine!

#1882 5 years ago

I ordered a Kit for my Star Wars Prem, it came with the new universal power adapter. The problem is in my german machine is no outlet plugin for this adapter. I don't know why, perhaps it is one of these stupid regulations we have here in europe.
But I can say Scott from pinstadium lights was a big help to me with this problem. He has outstanding customer service and I can absolutly recommend his shop.

#1883 5 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

I ordered a Kit for my Star Wars Prem, it came with the new universal power adapter. The problem is in my german machine is no outlet plugin for this adapter. I don't know why, perhaps it is one of these stupid regulations we have here in europe.
But I can say Scott from pinstadium lights was a big help to me with this problem. He has outstanding customer service and I can absolutly recommend his shop.

Thank you for taking the time to post this and I am glad that I was able to help you out. I also really appreciate you helping to support the product even way over there in Germany !!!!

#1884 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com

Still no delivery of order....Ugh. Today is April 18th. I have not seen a confirmation email that is out for delivery. Are these still delayed? My order number is 14316.

#1885 5 years ago
Quoted from TxJay:

Still no delivery of order....Ugh. Today is April 18th. I have not seen a confirmation email that is out for delivery. Are these still delayed? My order number is 14316.

I checked and you have a WOZ kit, it is ready to ship but I am making specific adapters for them now to make it even easier to connect. These will ship out Monday or Tuesday when I have the connectors finished. Thank you for being patient and believe me it will be worth the wait. For specific order questions email me at [email protected] so I can communicate faster and directly with you. Glad to help!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1886 5 years ago

How is the progress on Invisi-shield preorders coming along?

#1887 5 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

How is the progress on Invisi-shield preorders coming along?

They are still in production, TPF set me back a little bit and this was a fortunate thing as I made a great discovery during that time that improved them even more! I am re-working them now. So it may be a few more weeks, however you guys will be very happy with the changes I have made and it end up working out really well. I appreciate your patience on this and the this is how they should have been!

I am excited to get them to you guys. If you ordered them with your Pin Stadiums, they will ship separate from your kits. I will then pay for the shipping cost myself and also provide tracking information with them too.

#1888 5 years ago

Here is a great video of the Pin Stadiums installed on Stern Batman 66 Batman 66 (Premium) . This demonstrates the effectiveness of the GI improvement (just ask Yelobird or Kaneda) and also the UV+Glow flasher option too. Enjoy!!

#1889 5 years ago

There has been the general consensus that the UV+Glow flasher trigger on Batman 66 is commonly at the pop bumpers. However I have been triggering it from the right bat signal flasher. This triggers when the game starts, and during the kick out from the left loop hole. It seems okay but really does not go off enough yet. Still playing with it. I will keep you all posted. If anyone has tried another one and has feedback that would be great!!

#1890 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

They are still in production, TPF set me back a little bit and this was a fortunate thing as I made a great discovery during that time that improved them even more! I am re-working them now. So it may be a few more weeks, however you guys will be very happy with the changes I have made and it end up working out really well. I appreciate your patience on this and the this is how they should have been!
I am excited to get them to you guys. If you ordered them with your Pin Stadiums, they will ship separate from your kits. I will then pay for the shipping cost myself and also provide tracking information with them too.

I have two invisishield units pending, but don't think I really need them. Nothing about the current install detracts from my visibility. Perhaps I can use the credit toward another set of lights for my TOTAN? Would look COOL on TOTAN!

#1891 5 years ago
Quoted from Tbachli:

I have two invisishield units pending, but don't think I really need them. Nothing about the current install detracts from my visibility. Perhaps I can use the credit toward another set of lights for my TOTAN? Would look COOL on TOTAN!

It’s personal opinion and I didn’t think I needed them either until they where installed. I made them since many customers requested them. Funny how things work.

The function of them is to fully block the lights 100% when you get more than 2 games away. Keeps it stealth and factory. Feel free to email me.

#1892 5 years ago

Here is a tip on Lord of the Rings. The best place I have found for the UV+Glow trigger is the Balrog flasher bulb. Trace it down underneath the playfield to the white connector and it’s the orange and black wire.

When he comes out it’s adds to the intense music and the playfield starts pulsating with thr vibrant glow. Super theatrical effect for those with LOTR!

#1893 5 years ago

The Iron Maiden Pin Stadium setup is quite popular almost as popular as the pinball itself. So I figured that I would post up the best GI and UV+Glow Flasher locations I have found here for you to reference:

A5655E74-FE66-4F1D-A267-4322462D3759 (resized).jpegA5655E74-FE66-4F1D-A267-4322462D3759 (resized).jpeg

BB3500D4-15EE-4F91-89B9-84C580FBFD81 (resized).jpegBB3500D4-15EE-4F91-89B9-84C580FBFD81 (resized).jpeg

#1894 5 years ago

Here is the video again for those whose has missed them in action on Iron Maiden:

#1895 5 years ago

Here is a full coverage video of the Pin Stadiums installed on The Walking Dead LE #the_walking_dead_le with the GI Module and UV+Glow. Check it out!

#1896 5 years ago

Just installed Pinstadiums in my AFMr LE. Thank you Scott, your customer service is just like your product - outstanding! I couldn’t be happier!

771C28B1-88B9-4CD4-979C-DCDCDB7E9B02 (resized).jpeg771C28B1-88B9-4CD4-979C-DCDCDB7E9B02 (resized).jpeg

47CE5FC4-84CE-48B0-BEE9-A195EA1D30D7 (resized).jpeg47CE5FC4-84CE-48B0-BEE9-A195EA1D30D7 (resized).jpeg

#1897 5 years ago

when are back orders shipping?

#1898 5 years ago

Eb

Quoted from robotron:when are back orders shipping?

If you can email me [email protected] with your order number I will let you know when it will ship, thanks !!

#1899 5 years ago
Quoted from JJHLH:

Just installed Pinstadiums in my AFMr LE. Thank you Scott, your customer service is just like your product - outstanding! I couldn’t be happier!

You are so welcome and thank you for all of your support and love for the product. I really appreciate it!!

#1900 5 years ago

I wanted to remind the Canadians that Tommy from Nitro Pinball is now officially a distributor for Pin Stadiums. This helps a bunch to cut down on the cost with the USD to Canadian and border fees etc. Check him out at: https://www.nitropinball.com/

partnership_official (resized).pngpartnership_official (resized).png

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL
$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball
Protection
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox
$ 22.50
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe
Cabinet parts
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals
Flipper parts
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,198 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/38 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.