(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,226 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
There are 8,226 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 165.
#1801 6 years ago

Working on getting up some more content for you all to see the Pin Stadiums on your machines. Here is a lovely transformation with a Judge Dredd machine. First one I have seen on video in action.

#1802 6 years ago

As promised and as many of you have probably seen, the new website and shopping cart just launched today with a highly improved interface and navigation, along with easy to find products with faster checkout. Still adding some content and fine tuning. Thank you everyone for the input!!

Check it out www.pinstadium.com

Screenshot_1 (resized).pngScreenshot_1 (resized).png

#1803 6 years ago

Scott. Site looks amazing though not surprised as your a perfectionist. Few suggestions.

1 The video at bottom of home page is not linking up though it could be a lack of Safari support?
2 The image gallery would be Much more useful especially as you add titles if you added a game type description (caption). Some buyers may not know every game title with a glance.
3 Still don't love the Buy page regarding finding products? You go to the products page and all you basically see is one product for PS Lights. Not until you scroll to the bottom do you see the Other items you sell listed as a "You may be interested in these"? Why not an additional layer like a store. The scroll to the items of interest, open, then add to cart. Rinse and repeat. This layered layout may prove beneficial as your product line expands. Just a thought.

#1804 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Scott. Site looks amazing though not surprised as your a perfectionist. Few suggestions.
1 The video at bottom of home page is not linking up though it could be a lack of Safari support?
2 The image gallery would be Much more useful especially as you add titles if you added a game type description (caption). Some buyers may not know every game title with a glance.
3 Still don't love the Buy page regarding finding products? You go to the products page and all you basically see is one product for PS Lights. Not until you scroll to the bottom do you see the Other items you sell listed as a "You may be interested in these"? Why not an additional layer like a store. The scroll to the items of interest, open, then add to cart. Rinse and repeat. This layered layout may prove beneficial as your product line expands. Just a thought.

Hey thanks for the feedback and input, I seriously want to hear these things so that I can continue to improve it. I don’t have all of the answers but the collectively together the pinball community does so that is why the suggestion box is wide open.

I will take a look at the 3 suggestions you mentioned and make some changes to better improve the new site further along those lines. Love the ideas, thanks !!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1805 6 years ago

Working on the website now as we speak. Here is an intro video for it for you to all check out:

#1806 6 years ago

Check out Williams Monster Bash with the Pin Stadiums under control of the UV+Glow Flashers during Frankenstein multi-ball......

#1807 6 years ago

I am putting these up as part of the video documentation process for the games. The plan is to sync these with each game specific information that is listed so that you everyone can get an even better overview of things. Thanks for the suggestions. Here is Twilight Zone coverage:

#1808 6 years ago

This is some great coverage of Metallica with the Pin Stadiums with UV+Glow and the GI Module. Very cool footage!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1809 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

By the way an update on the website, these fixes and adjustments are in process. Any other input would be appreciated too. Thanks!!

#1810 6 years ago

PayPal support would be pretty slick, none the less, order placed. Chomping at the bit and froathing from the mouth...

#1811 6 years ago
Quoted from Mikedenton49:

PayPal support would be pretty slick, none the less, order placed. Chomping at the bit and froathing from the mouth...

First off thank you for your order! And I am working on other payment methods, current one is Apple Pay, then Google Pay, and I will research Pay Pal compatibility too. Thanks!!!

#1812 6 years ago

The website shopping cart shipping portion of the site is updated. There were a couple customers that this was not working for properly and this has been fully updated. You should be good to go now!

Scott

#1813 6 years ago

Here is a good video to check out for those with #star_trek_le #star_trek with the Pin Stadiums in action of Martin's pinball machine from www.head2headpinball.com Very cool to see these effects on Star Trek!!

#1814 6 years ago

Here is some footage of a recent customer’s AFMR!!

#1816 6 years ago

The recommenced UV+Glow trigger point on the AFMR is the "Saucer Dome" which you will see in the video goes off an on each time you hit the saucer. There are moments in the video where I paused it so that you could see the UV-Reactivity of the playfield too!

#1817 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is a good video to check out for those with Star Trek (Premium/LE) Star Trek (Pro) with the Pin Stadiums in action of Martin's pinball machine from http://www.head2headpinball.com Very cool to see these effects on Star Trek!!
» YouTube video

Martin from www.head2headpinball.com recommends the UV+Glow trigger from the Vengeance flasher. Each time you hit it that playfield blows up with the UV. Thanks Martin, it looks great. For those who what to check out the Head2Head stream with Martin and Ryan C. playing ST, here it is: Link: http://a.co/09aKJaq

#1818 6 years ago

JoshODBrown ChanceKJ

Lots of great things happening. First of all large shipments of Pin Stadiums are going out this week to fill most everyone that has been waiting for their orders!!!

Also Nitro Pinball is now the official Canadian Distributor for Pin Stadiums. This is a breakthrough for the Canadians as they will now be able to purchase these from Tommy at www.nitropinball.com which helps save on the border fees that were holding many back from getting them. Here is Nitro's official announcement from earlier today:
https://www.facebook.com/NITROPINBALL/posts/1122327591237491

Nitro Pinball is known for their excellent customer service and delivering nothing but the best high quality pinballs to Canada. Check them out and place your order today. It's an honor for use to partner with one of the best names in the business.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

partnership_official (resized).pngpartnership_official (resized).png

#1819 6 years ago

Here is some footage of Tron with the GI module and UV+Glow triggered by the Recognizer standing targets!

#1820 6 years ago

Some more footage guys, working through this so that you call can see the Pin Stadiums in action for as many machines as possible. It's a lot of work and I am doing this in between in the late hours after production. This of course has the GI Module and UV+Glow. This is on the #ac-dc-(le) ACDC Premium Vault

#1821 6 years ago

Great news!!

Update on shipping, tons of orders are going out this week and early next week for orders with the GI Module and UV+Glow. Tracking information will be sent.

Invisi-Shields will ship separate later as they are still in production.

Ship time for Pin Stadiums now is really good for any new orders, less than 5 business days or even sooner for the GI Module and UV+Glow. And in the next 2 weeks or less they will be immediate ship!

Thanks you guys for the patience and awesome support of the product!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1822 6 years ago

Hi!

How do I change the name of the pin that I control with Pinstadium app in the app's settings?
Now the name is the one being broadcast by the wifi-controller on the Pinstadium's and I'd rather have it read e.g. "Medieval Madness" etc.
Thanks for any info!

#1823 6 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Hi!
How do I change the name of the pin that I control with Pinstadium app in the app's settings?
Now the name is the one being broadcast by the wifi-controller on the Pinstadium's and I'd rather have it read e.g. "Medieval Madness" etc.
Thanks for any info!

On the first and main menu before the color wheel, simple do a long press on the name you want to change. A menu will will come up asking you to “Rename Pin Stadium”. I usually use the naming convention like “Medieval Madness (MM)” etc. Here is a picture of what you will see.

Let me know if this helps or if you have any other questions.

Scott

96125CEA-E1D5-4608-A235-B9747D97ABD4 (resized).png96125CEA-E1D5-4608-A235-B9747D97ABD4 (resized).png

#1824 6 years ago

Has anyone installed a pinstadium kit with mirror blades? Just wondering what the results have been. Is there much annoying glare from the blades?

#1825 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Has anyone installed a pinstadium kit with mirror blades? Just wondering what the results have been. Is there much annoying glare from the blades?

They are compatible with mirror blades. No issues on glare for me.

#1826 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Yes no problem on the mirror blades as I designed them on my machines that had them so that the clearances would accommodate them too. I also have them on a MET with the Pingraffix mirror/art combo and they clear too.

#1827 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Also there is no kind of glare with the mirror blades either. Here is a video of them in action on Iron Man:

#1828 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Quoted from TheCapn:

They are compatible with mirror blades. No issues on glare for me.

Here is a much better video with higher quality footage of Iron Man Vault with them:

#1829 6 years ago

Looks great. Thanks for posting.

#1830 6 years ago

Currently have kits on CV and GNR. They add to these nicely, pics are previously posted. Have one to put in RZ yet, so little free time around here! Scott has given support to our upcoming show and I have offered to showcase his product on two of tournament machines. The kits will be getting installed in High Speed and F14. I’d think F14 should look great as it’s light show program is already there.
Planning to start prepping HS Monday pics will follow.

#1831 6 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Looks great. Thanks for posting.

Sure thing and I am glad that helped out. Tried to get as much in there for you guys.

#1832 6 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Currently have kits on CV and GNR. They add to these nicely, pics are previously posted. Have one to put in RZ yet, so little free time around here! Scott has given support to our upcoming show and I have offered to showcase his product on two of tournament machines. The kits will be getting installed in High Speed and F14. I’d think F14 should look great as it’s light show program is already there.
Planning to start prepping HS Monday pics will follow.

I have seen them in CV but I bet GNR looks really good.

Happy to support you guys in Canada and looking forward to hearing what you think of them in F14. The upcoming show should be awesome and even better since Tommy at Nitro Pinball he should have them in stock at the show too.

#1833 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I have seen them in CV but I bet GNR looks really good.
Happy to support you guys in Canada and looking forward to hearing what you think of them in F14. The upcoming show should be awesome and even better since Tommy at Nitro Pinball he should have them in stock at the show too.

Yes! We'll have lots of stock at the show and will be installing Pin Stadium on POTC

#1834 6 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Yes! We'll have lots of stock at the show and will be installing Pin Stadium on POTC

That’s going to be awesome on JJP POTC. You might beat me to it!!

#1835 6 years ago

I put together some new footage of Lord of the Rings (LOTR) with the GI Module and the UV+Glow flasher being triggered by Balrog. Check this out!

#1836 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I put together some new footage of Lord of the Rings (LOTR) with the GI Module and the UV+Glow flasher being triggered by Balrog. Check this out!
» YouTube video

Looks Pressssious!

#1837 6 years ago

Thanks! This game is out of this world amazing and after the install of the Pin Stadiums it was on a whole new level. I did my best to try to capture the moments. In fact LOTR was the first game the ever had Pin Stadiums installed, it went through many revisions (over 70) until it was ready for the market. You will notice that the new Pin Stadium website that was launched in the last 2 weeks has the same LOTR in the background as a tribute. For those if you that have not read the update "About Us" section, then check it out if you have 2 minutes to read through: https://pinstadium.com/about/

True story!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1839 6 years ago

@dirtmcgirt here is a picture of volkdrive ‘s GNR machine with the Pin Stadiums per your request. I’m glad you loved them so much on your Judge Dredd!!

5F2AE70E-0B39-4A5B-9C3F-CA1E605799C5 (resized).jpeg5F2AE70E-0B39-4A5B-9C3F-CA1E605799C5 (resized).jpeg

#1840 6 years ago

High Speed installed!

82BFFEFA-FFF0-418C-91AD-B13C36B88B01 (resized).jpeg82BFFEFA-FFF0-418C-91AD-B13C36B88B01 (resized).jpeg

DF0B9C50-3B54-4B0E-B1D1-F48CA8853721 (resized).jpegDF0B9C50-3B54-4B0E-B1D1-F48CA8853721 (resized).jpeg

BFC58B49-289C-42E6-A95A-F235D99E03D2 (resized).jpegBFC58B49-289C-42E6-A95A-F235D99E03D2 (resized).jpeg

#1841 6 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

High Speed installed!

Wow that’s so cool to see them again on High Speed. I installed a set on a machine TPF but I didn’t have time to snap many pics of it. Thanks for much for posting this up as it shows to everyone that even this era of machines benefits from it tremendously. It’s going to rock at YEGPIN!!

#1842 6 years ago

Check this out. Thanks Pinstadium!

IMG_1458 (resized).JPGIMG_1458 (resized).JPG

IMG_1456 (resized).JPGIMG_1456 (resized).JPG

#1843 6 years ago
Quoted from -NAK-:

Check this out. Thanks Pinstadium!

That looks so good! Great to see it on this machine and is there first one I have seen in the wild!! Thanks for posting for posting this up too.

#1844 6 years ago

Here is a new video with Pin Stadiums on Game of Thrones LE (#game-of-thrones-le ) and some really neat footage of the machine along with the GI Module and UV+Glow effects! Attached is the before and after also.

gotle (resized).pnggotle (resized).png

#1845 6 years ago

My Pinstadium lights arrived today and I installed them in my MMr. After seeing them in person st TPF I knew immediately that I had to order some. I’m generally not much of a mod guy (except for PDI glass) but the Pinstadium lights make such a huge difference I consider them a must if you really want to enjoy your games to their fullest. The phone app is awesome giving you total control over brightness and colors. Thank you Scott for your great customer service! If I can install these anyone can haha.

EF0DD250-4179-4CAF-924F-C66FE6A06A37 (resized).jpegEF0DD250-4179-4CAF-924F-C66FE6A06A37 (resized).jpeg

8488C978-06E8-4366-99E0-D88E7FD1E1B0 (resized).jpeg8488C978-06E8-4366-99E0-D88E7FD1E1B0 (resized).jpeg

#1846 6 years ago
Quoted from JJHLH:

My Pinstadium lights arrived today and I installed them in my MMr. After seeing them in person st TPF I knew immediately that I had to order some. I’m generally not much of a mod guy (except for PDI glass) but the Pinstadium lights make such a huge difference I consider them a must if you really want to enjoy your games to their fullest. The phone app is awesome giving you total control over brightness and colors. Thank you Scott for your great customer service! If I can install these anyone can haha.

Congratulations on the install and it’s really good to hear that you are happy and to also see the results on the before and after on your machine. It was nice to meet you TPF and your order was very appreciated! Next up AFMR for you when you install that kit. I am glad was able to be of help during the install.

Exciting stuff!!!

#1847 6 years ago
Quoted from JJHLH:

Wowza!

#1848 6 years ago

Hey everyone, I realize the UV/Glow option is VERY popular and it is very cool. I have it on my MMR. However, I did try a green flasher option on my AFMR and wow, is it awesome. If your looking to change the look of different machines, the different color flasher options Scott offers are great. Once again, Scott went above and beyond helping me with install. Very happy and I think Pinstadium’s are a must if you truly want to pull out the full potential of your machine!

#1849 6 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Hey everyone, I realize the UV/Glow option is VERY popular and it is very cool. I have it on my MMR. However, I did try a green flasher option on my AFMR and wow, is it awesome. If your looking to change the look of different machines, the different color flasher options Scott offers are great. Once again, Scott went above and beyond helping me with install. Very happy and I think Pinstadium’s are a must if you truly want to pull out the full potential of your machine!

I have red flashers in my Walking Dead and it looks amazing. The UV/purple just doesn't make sense to me in the walking dead universe. I really appreciate that Scott gives you the option to order different colored flashers.

Also, hello fellow Howell pinhead! Jimmyhonda

#1850 6 years ago

If only you could change the flasher color in the app. Maybe PS2.0?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tualatin, OR
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 218.00
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 18.95
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,226 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/37?hl=spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.