(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,226 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
There are 8,226 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 165.
#1751 6 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

I did last night immediately after I placed the order and realized it.

Okay I will shoot you an email back and get you taken care of

#1752 6 years ago

Can someone post the best flasher location to hookup on Aerosmith?

#1753 6 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Can someone post the best flasher location to hookup on Aerosmith?

The best location for AS is the left yellow toy box flasher on the backboard. It does a great job in that location.

#1754 6 years ago

TPF was amazing and it was super awesome to meet everyone that stopped by the booth. Thank you for supporting the product so immensely. You guys have made this all happen. Thr tremendous support is tremendously appreciated.

Alice Cooper was a hit and they have really stepped up the game guys! Plays like nothing they have done.

Also the artwork is going to be “very” reactive to the UV+Glow. They seriously have superb see on the game and such vivid colors. Get ready, thanks Spooky!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

AC038893-1011-4D37-AB36-D64295B6FA3E (resized).jpegAC038893-1011-4D37-AB36-D64295B6FA3E (resized).jpeg

#1755 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

TPF was amazing and it was super awesome to meet everyone that stopped by the booth. Thank you for supporting the product so immensely. You guys have made this all happen. Thr tremendous support is tremendously appreciated.
Alice Cooper was a hit and they have really stepped up the game guys! Plays like nothing they have done.
Also the artwork is going to be “very” reactive to the UV+Glow. They seriously have superb see on the game and such vivid colors. Get ready, thanks Spooky!!
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com

Pin Stadiums update:

I wanted to let everyone know that the TPF 15% discount code “expo18” will remain active until very early Monday morning so those traveling in different time zones have time to get the last minute orders in just in case you didn’t get a chance to use it yet.

When you add the items to the cart be sure to click on “View Cart” in order to be able to find the place to enter the code.

I am redoing the website and shopping cart, so it will be much more user friendly and products/accessories more accessible. New website is even nicer!!

TPF was out of this world and so many great people were there. Thanks again for the overwhelming response for the Pin Stadiums!

Shipping time is about 7-10 working days for the moment due to the high volume. Tracking information will be emailed as soon as they go to ship.

Prouduction has doubled again but orders almost tripled so Level 3 production is in effect to decrease ship time to a much sooner and faster turn around time like we were in Jan and part of Feb(some were same day shipping). So just letting everyone know.

As a reminder these are all still built in house at the Pin Stadium factory and each and everyone passes through my eyes and hands along with full testing on each one. Quality control is very high as usual.

It’s busy here, I spent 16 hours a day several days last week making them for TPF and inventory sold out before I even left for the flight. No complaints by any means, loving it all!!

Just sharing the behind the scenes for you

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1756 6 years ago

Nice meeting you at TPF, Scott. I'm glad you enjoyed the lineup the guys and me provided for you. It was pleasing to turn once skeptics into believers. It's good to see the reactions from people. Seeing is believing!!!

#1757 6 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Nice meeting you at TPF, Scott. I'm glad you enjoyed the lineup the guys and me provided for you. It was pleasing to turn once skeptics into believers. It's good to see the reactions from people. Seeing is believing!!!

Yes it was great to meet you too and you guys in Texas really pulled together for Pin Stadium at the TPF booth. Your games were all top notch and very well maintained. I really appreciate you taking your time to bring the machines and to be part of the show for me. You made it awesome and yes it was great to give everyone the chance to experience them in person. That’s so important.

If anyone wants to see an LAH that is over the top incredible, then TheCapn has the best example I have seen. No joke!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.con

#1758 6 years ago

Has anyone installed Pin Stadium in a TOTAN? I would love to see pics it if anyone has them.

#1759 6 years ago
Quoted from Jsampel:

Has anyone installed Pin Stadium in a TOTAN? I would love to see pics it if anyone has them.

Many sets sold for TOTAN and I have heard superb feedback for it but no pics yet. I would love to see some too. I contacted a couple customers with them and referenced your post so that we can see some pics.

#1760 6 years ago

Has anyone figured out a good place to connect the flasher clips to Houdini yet?

#1761 6 years ago

TPF was a blast and thanks for inviting me to put my Congo in your lineup. I'm a hard guy to impress but I am a true believer in Pinstadiums now. Incredible product because it is totally customizable. The quality is top notch and those people that think they can put a $10 strip of LEDs and get the same result have no idea about this product. You get what you pay for. Keep up the great work and it was good meeting you at TPF and finally trying out Pinstadiums. Already looking forward to next year.

#1762 6 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

TPF was a blast and thanks for inviting me to put my Congo in your lineup. I'm a hard guy to impress but I am a true believer in Pinstadiums now. Incredible product because it is totally customizable. The quality is top notch and those people that think they can put a $10 strip of LEDs and get the same result have no idea about this product. You get what you pay for. Keep up the great work and it was good meeting you at TPF and finally trying out Pinstadiums. Already looking forward to next year.

I am glad that you got to witness them in action and even better experience them personally on your own game! Your Congo was pristine and played like a champ too. I really am thankful for you bringing it into the booth and wow did that thing get played a bunch. The Pin Stadiums really brought to life your playfield that you obviously spent a lot of time on. If you ever see this Congo out in the wild at a show, you are in for one of the best experiences on his machine. Dazzling and museum quality restoration by far. See you next year for sure at TPF!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1763 6 years ago

lost instructions if it came with any...where do i plug in power on a MB? copy of instructions online would be nice?

#1764 6 years ago
Quoted from LTRAiN:

lost instructions if it came with any...where do i plug in power on a MB? copy of instructions online would be nice?

Just replied to your email also, the instructions link is sent with the tracking information and delivery confirmation. Here is the link for your reference:

http://pinstadium.com/pinstadiuminstall/

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1765 6 years ago

Did I miss out on an Orion’s Belt announcement or is that still just in the teasing phase?

Is it a holster for when you’re swinging the lights around like a jedi?

#1766 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Did I miss out on an Orion’s Belt announcement or is that still just in the teasing phase?
Is it a holster for when you’re swinging the lights around like a jedi?

No you did not miss out, as it is in development as we speak and will be announced later in 2018. Likely this summer! And I like your guess

#1767 6 years ago

Many at the TPF show had asked about the Pin Stadium features since it is the first that they have seen them. The best combination overall is of course the GI Module with the UV+Glow.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

GImoduleUV (resized).pngGImoduleUV (resized).png

#1768 6 years ago

Bought one for South Park at the TXPF and am super stoked! If anyone else has done a SP, I'd love to know where you connected yours and see a video. Seems it might take weeks to get mine because of the crazy number of orders he received.

#1769 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The best combination of Pin Stadium features is the GI Module with the UV+Glow...

...with the optional Invisi-Shields and a universal power adapter for good measure.

#1770 6 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Bought one for South Park at the TXPF and am super stoked! If anyone else has done a SP, I'd love to know where you connected yours and see a video. Seems it might take weeks to get mine because of the crazy number of orders he received.

Yes if anyone can post this up for South Park that would be great as I know there are many kits out there for it but I have not heard of the best location for the flashers on that one. Yes TPF was slamming busy and right now orders are a couple weeks out. I am saying 7-10 business days to be safe, but don't worry production is super stepped up also. Invisi-Shields are in production too so about the same for those also. I can promise you that the Pin Stadium factory is almost around the clock last few days have been 16 hours non-stop. Also remember that on your credit card the charge shows up as "promeddevs" so that you can recognize it. You guys are amazing and this is some extreme support for the product.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1771 6 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Good news dewski24 is your man for South Park . I sent him a message and he is on it. (by the way this guy has them on 32 machines so he is like the wiki-pinstadium collector

#1772 6 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

...with the optional Invisi-Shields and a universal power adapter for good measure.

Oh yes, good call for sure!! I see you converted all 10 of your sets over to both. Thank you for your orders!!

#1773 6 years ago

Hey All,
On my Southpark I installed the flasher to the blue one on the very back in the mountains.

IMG_7315 (resized).JPGIMG_7315 (resized).JPG

#1774 6 years ago

before Pinstadium lights---

IMG_7316 (resized).JPGIMG_7316 (resized).JPG

#1775 6 years ago

after--with the super duper Pinstadiums!!!

IMG_8903 (resized).JPEGIMG_8903 (resized).JPEG

#1776 6 years ago
Quoted from dewski24:

Hey thanks for posting this up for him. Very much appreciated and also awesome that you have so many before and afters of many machines. I would love to consolidate them all together for others to see. Very cool that you have such a variety of games!

I could only imagine what you game room looks like now

#1777 6 years ago

Here are some views of the booth at TPF. It was seriously an incredible experience and these machines were being played non-stop (literally) at our booth. So many people got to experience the Pin Stadiums in person which was really cool to see. Halfway through the show I lost my voice from talking to everyone so much. My sincere apologies for those that had to deal with that, yikes!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

IMG_8823 (resized).jpgIMG_8823 (resized).jpg

IMG_8825 (resized).jpgIMG_8825 (resized).jpg

#1778 6 years ago
Quoted from dewski24:

I just noticed that the words "South Park" from the DMD glare in the before just went completely away in the After. Invisi-Look!

#1779 6 years ago

Hey everyone! Pin Stadium is now on my WCS. I got a before and after pic here, and a video review that just went public. Enjoy.

20180323_162203 (resized).jpg20180323_162203 (resized).jpg

#1780 6 years ago

just installed mine. great customer service. very good people!

EA1AA8BD-3B04-466A-8A25-40AE900AD33A (resized).jpegEA1AA8BD-3B04-466A-8A25-40AE900AD33A (resized).jpeg

#1781 6 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Hey everyone! Pin Stadium is now on my WCS. I got a before and after pic here, and a video review that just went public. Enjoy.
» YouTube video

That’s a heck of a review and even better you did it specifically on WCS too. You don’t see much on this game when it comes to Pin Stadiums. This will be very helpful for other WCS owners.

The connection you made for the UV+Glow was right on too. I’m very thankful for you taking the time to make this video and I know the editing alone took some serious time also.

Love the videos and please subscribe to his channel as he has some great content. Thanks!!

Enjoy your new WCS It’s a beauty.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1782 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

Looks awesome what a sexy game. I so love CV. That game truly would look awesome with the power off granted the PS lights let you see how Amazing they did the art on that game. Congrats.

#1783 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

It’s always a pleasure to help and I’m glad that you got them all hooked up. CV is looking like a mean machine and that artwork is astounding!! Thank you for your order.

Scott

#1784 6 years ago

Hey guys this is a cool video of a customer’s Stern POTC machine with the Pin Stadiums. The UV+Glow during the ship explosion is tremendous. Check it out!!

#1785 6 years ago

Here is my install of Pin Stadium Light on my Spooky Pinball Jetsons Game. Scott, at Pin Stadiums was great help for this noobie!

34897AB3-4B17-41B5-A8D0-013CF5F4B18C (resized).jpeg34897AB3-4B17-41B5-A8D0-013CF5F4B18C (resized).jpeg

53B27DFF-3EB9-4B5E-BEB9-4DDB5161E205 (resized).jpeg53B27DFF-3EB9-4B5E-BEB9-4DDB5161E205 (resized).jpeg

#1786 6 years ago

Well, I have officially installed pinstadium kits on all my games now. Here are my final photos including of the last 2. GB prem and AFMrLE, don’t let anyone tell you that just because it’s a remake or new game that a kit won’t make it better! I think it’s funny when people will buy an LE or RRWoZ and spend 800 or more dollars just for powercoating or some toys but won’t spend 200 on a kit that literally makes the game look incredible!

0642B16E-E7DF-4217-95F9-2A765C0FEC00.jpeg0642B16E-E7DF-4217-95F9-2A765C0FEC00.jpeg

3BDF13A5-33A4-46EB-AA91-1FCC626BBDAA.jpeg3BDF13A5-33A4-46EB-AA91-1FCC626BBDAA.jpeg

F6E38E9E-19D2-4596-96AB-AA91DE3E6E80.jpegF6E38E9E-19D2-4596-96AB-AA91DE3E6E80.jpeg

EFDD1193-B69D-4F81-8D1A-BB0681E8D840.jpegEFDD1193-B69D-4F81-8D1A-BB0681E8D840.jpeg

D7E8D456-160A-4C14-BF12-3EE40F895BC9.jpegD7E8D456-160A-4C14-BF12-3EE40F895BC9.jpeg

733DC526-9021-48B8-A2A1-0B5CB33D7D3B.jpeg733DC526-9021-48B8-A2A1-0B5CB33D7D3B.jpeg

6127A89F-1E0E-4E8A-850E-B83B9A8FE43B.jpeg6127A89F-1E0E-4E8A-850E-B83B9A8FE43B.jpeg

748E84EB-7264-444E-9A29-AB013C75F0B6.jpeg748E84EB-7264-444E-9A29-AB013C75F0B6.jpeg

F165560D-C8D4-4C2E-8467-B40E4B89864D.jpegF165560D-C8D4-4C2E-8467-B40E4B89864D.jpeg

#1787 6 years ago

Anyone got a suggestion for which flasher to connect to on Creature from the Black Lagoon? I'm currently using the Movie Start flashers, which is .. interesting, since it makes the game light up like a nuclear blast when multiball is ready. Fun, but really a bit too much

#1788 6 years ago
Quoted from oyvindmo:

Anyone got a suggestion for which flasher to connect to on Creature from the Black Lagoon? I'm currently using the Movie Start flashers, which is .. interesting, since it makes the game light up like a nuclear blast when multiball is ready. Fun, but really a bit too much

Yes that one would be too much for sure. I triggered mine from the Snack Bar flashers and it seemed to be perfect

#1789 6 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

» YouTube video

I'm pretty sure I just got called a snob.

#1790 6 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

I'm pretty sure I just got called a snob.

I think he said it in the most loving way possible!!

#1791 6 years ago

Here is a video of Game of Thrones Pro in action with the GI Module and the UV+Glow. Blackwater multiball is insanely awesome now!!

#1792 6 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Well, I have officially installed pinstadium kits on all my games now. Here are my final photos including of the last 2. GB prem and AFMrLE, don’t let anyone tell you that just because it’s a remake or new game that a kit won’t make it better! I think it’s funny when people will buy an LE or RRWoZ and spend 800 or more dollars just for powercoating or some toys but won’t spend 200 on a kit that literally makes the game look incredible!

Amazing collection of games all under one roof and you are full speed ahead. I’m glad you are so happy with the Pin Stadiums. I’m smiling because you are smiling. Thanks !!!

#1793 6 years ago

This is the mod to get! Pinstadiums, I have 6 pins in my collection/Gameroom, and I’m totally blown away these, they really make the pin come to life , A few of my games the playfield was kinda dark and hard to see, Once I’ve installed pinstadiums WOW! What a difference, I really look forward to playing my games now and watching the lights, UV is the way to go for the Flasher lights, the GI lights you can set to any color, For example TWD Red and it’s a red setting Star Trek I’ve set to Blue and WOZ green for emerald city, The customer service is absolutely the best, Scott will get back to you within minutes if you have any questions on hookups, after you install the first one, the rest are a breeze, I would say it’s one of the easiest mods to install, So to my fellow pinsiders, this is the mod to get!

111911A3-CA8C-4933-B3F2-6D0BB72AFE48 (resized).jpeg111911A3-CA8C-4933-B3F2-6D0BB72AFE48 (resized).jpeg

CEF02CCF-21CC-4DB0-8FB1-3EBF7D6C561C (resized).jpegCEF02CCF-21CC-4DB0-8FB1-3EBF7D6C561C (resized).jpeg

2BE6751A-15C7-43D5-A9C9-D2D9C119D7A2 (resized).jpeg2BE6751A-15C7-43D5-A9C9-D2D9C119D7A2 (resized).jpeg

B2324EA6-6451-4B08-91AC-0E32D37F360F (resized).jpegB2324EA6-6451-4B08-91AC-0E32D37F360F (resized).jpeg

#1794 6 years ago

Hey, Scott. I think this may have been mentioned in a previous post by someone, but I'm gonna bring it up again for curiosity sake. How about we start building a library that can be accessed on your site? The library can be built by users pictures of where they installed their flasher/GI connections and submitted for approval, and then over time there can be a list of games and info that people have submitted. This would help a great deal for the new users and drop a lot of questions from people down the road. If not on your site then maybe a new forum should be created on Pinside and we all can collaborate info for our games for future users.

#1795 6 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

Hey, Scott. I think this may have been mentioned in a previous post by someone, but I'm gonna bring it up again for curiosity sake. How about we start building a library that can be accessed on your site? The library can be built by users pictures of where they installed their flasher/GI connections and submitted for approval, and then over time there can be a list of games and info that people have submitted. This would help a great deal for the new users and drop a lot of questions from people down the road. If not on your site then maybe a new forum should be created on Pinside and we all can collaborate info for our games for future users.

Yes excellent idea and this is planned and I’m launching the new site this week with a better interface and shopping cart too.

Soon I will put out a link for Pin Stadiums customers to be able to fill out a quick form to upload video footage, before and after pics, and also to list their preferred connections too. I will then aggregate this data in a very easy to use format and build this into the new version of the Pin Stadium app I am building too.

Thanks for the great suggestion and it will be in the works shortly. The goal is to make this experience even better and when someone gets a new Pin Stadium for their game they can have this information available and if not they can upload their information to all of us to share along with their notes and comments.

One of the functions in the 2.0 version of the app I am planning on building is a new feature that lets you share your settings inside of it and others can rank their opinion (1-5 star rating)of it and download those settings into their Pin Stadium set up directly. Among many other things. The current version of the app was just a start. So heads up!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1796 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Yes excellent idea and this is planned and I’m launching the new site this week with a better interface and shopping cart too.
Soon I will put out a link for Pin Stadiums customers to be able to fill out a quick form to upload video footage, before and after pics, and also to list their preferred connections too. I will then aggregate this data in a very easy to use format and build this into the new version of the Pin Stadium app I am building too.
Thanks for the great suggestion and it will be in the works shortly. The goal is to make this experience even better and when someone gets a new Pin Stadium for their game they can have this information available and if not they can upload their information to all of us to share along with their notes and comments.
One of the functions in the 2.0 version of the app I am planning on building is a new feature that lets you share your settings inside of it and others can rank their opinion (1-5 star rating)of it and download those settings into their Pin Stadium set up directly. Among many other things. The current version of the app was just a start. So heads up!!!
Scott
Pin Stadium

Scott, when do you sleep???

#1797 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Scott
Pin Stadium

Scott, you have my permission to use all of the PS photos I already uploaded to this thread of hundreds of PS installs. Hate to hunt for them again personally. I would guess the content of this thread alone would fill 2 websites?

#1798 6 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Scott, when do you sleep???

Haha! Not much honestly but enough to be fully focused for Pin Stadiums. Minimum 12-16 hour days right now, then food and rest in between. Occasion lunch break for a game or two of pinball and that is usually testing other things I’m working on for add-on products for you guys in the future.

#1799 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Scott, you have my permission to use all of the PS photos I already uploaded to this thread of hundreds of PS installs. Hate to hunt for them again personally. I would guess the content of this thread alone would fill 2 websites?

I will pull what I can from here if the images are quality enough. Thanks!!

#1800 6 years ago

Here is a very for of the super cool results on Spooky’s Rob Zombie's Spookshow International with the Pin Stadiums installed. Even if you don’t own this machine it’s worth seeing !! Even Charlie loves them on this machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
Smyrna, TN
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Machine - For Sale
Sussex, WI
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,226 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/36?hl=jsampel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.