(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 165.
#1701 6 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Congrats on all your success Scott!
Best mod in Pinball
-Sean

Thank you man but it does always goes back to you guys supporting the product. So really I should be thanking you and am. Also I thank your recent order that you just placed for TZ. Very much appreciated and you are going to love that game!!

#1702 6 years ago

Hey guys here are some tips on GOT Pro and GOT LE. The best recommended location to trigger the UV+Glow is on the right flasher on the backboard of the game. It goes off during the start of Blackwater Muliball and very nicely along with the successful shots in that mode. There are several other modes and shots too that ignite it nicely. It’s not too much or too little. Thanks chuckwurt for the GOT recommendations on this.

The GI Module results are major and during Winter is Coming the flashing GI is really cool to see in action.

B99AFEBF-94FA-471E-8495-B42F2DD34E0D (resized).jpegB99AFEBF-94FA-471E-8495-B42F2DD34E0D (resized).jpeg

83766553-CA57-49AF-985F-C88A88AB41CE (resized).jpeg83766553-CA57-49AF-985F-C88A88AB41CE (resized).jpeg

3E53C7B7-0484-491F-9646-AEA0CE1CDC75 (resized).jpeg3E53C7B7-0484-491F-9646-AEA0CE1CDC75 (resized).jpeg

#1703 6 years ago

Hey guys, just got my pinstadium installed in my just purchased Twilight Zone. The game really shines now!

20E3C5FD-5F0B-4BEA-8C64-A78F7E6F3770.jpeg20E3C5FD-5F0B-4BEA-8C64-A78F7E6F3770.jpeg

04B26976-F8FF-4586-907B-E8EC9128FF9F.jpeg04B26976-F8FF-4586-907B-E8EC9128FF9F.jpeg

#1704 6 years ago

Hey guys, just got my pinstadium installed in my just purchased Twilight Zone. The game really shines now!

That’s a beautiful machine and congrats on getting one. Thank you for posting up the pics too to show the results on your machine!! I appreciate your business and you have quite the collection of Pin Stadiums and machines.

#1705 6 years ago

Special Announcement Coming Soon!

#1706 6 years ago

Damn that Looks Good Vivid!

#1707 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Special Announcement Coming Soon!

My Guess is its something to further Lighten my Wallet!

#1708 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

No doubt and he is growing his collection rapidly with some really nice games!

#1709 6 years ago

Loving the look and feel of my premium with pinstadium lights and custom blades created by twenty84 (info here)

IMG-9440 (resized).JPGIMG-9440 (resized).JPG

image_6483441 (resized).JPGimage_6483441 (resized).JPG

IMG-9435 (resized).JPGIMG-9435 (resized).JPG

IMG-9439 (resized).JPGIMG-9439 (resized).JPG

#1710 6 years ago
Quoted from foobeer:

Loving the look and feel of my premium with pinstadium lights and custom blades created by twenty84 (info here)

Nice!! Thanks for posting this up and you don't see many of those blades. twenty84 did a superb job on those and I would love to see it all in action with the Pin Stadiums. What do you think about the Boba Fett mode now?

#1711 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Thanks buddy! See you and Scott and Greg this weekend! Let’s grab some beers!!!

#1712 6 years ago
Quoted from foobeer:

Thanks for posting the pics of my blades. Since they are made of metal, I'm curious if the magnets on the pinstadium lights can attach directly to the blades, thus simplifying the installation a little.

#1713 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Thanks for posting the pics of my blades. Since they are made of metal, I'm curious if the magnets on the pinstadium lights can attach directly to the blades, thus simplifying the installation a little.

No problem...and yes, they do attach directly, which was really nice. I just left the magna mount on the side box and used them to keep the top of the blades secure, then attached the pinstadium directly onto the blades.

2018-03-12_13-40-57 (resized).png2018-03-12_13-40-57 (resized).png

#1714 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Quoted from foobeer:

No problem...and yes, they do attach directly, which was really nice. I just left the magna mount on the side box and used them to keep the top of the blades secure, then attached the pinstadium directly onto the blades.

I love it. Very creative and it works like a charm. It’s like your blades were made just for Pin Stadiums. Huge selling point for those who want to get those. They look great!!

#1715 6 years ago

I have some "candy blades" that are essentially black with red sparkles (fireball). I have them in my Kiss. I haven't seen any pics of them with pin stadium lights but it would probably look pretty cool.

#1716 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I have some "candy blades" that are essentially black with red sparkles (fireball). I have them in my Kiss. I haven't seen any pics of them with pin stadium lights but it would probably look pretty cool.

Well you have done a superb job and the candy blades I would love to see with that combination on Kiss with the Pin Stadium. Sounds like a very unique design.

#1717 6 years ago

Okay good news and clarification for JJP WOZ ECLE edition. That will sync with the GI and not be constant on anymore. However make note that the connection I have figured out on WOZRR and WOZRR 2.0 triggers from a special spot that does sync GI and also goes out during “Lights Out”. However technically GI on WOZ does not go out during that mode but the inlay lights do.

If you look closely you will see that and the intended result from JJP is to have the inserts go out so that you don’t know where to shoot but since the GI is dismal in WOZ from the factory you “think” that the GI goes but it does not. It’s just that the GI impact is not bright on that game with the factory lighting during that mode.

However with the Pin Stadiums on WOZRR and up (2.0) the connection I have does make the Pin Stadiums goes out during that mode which is what I feel it should do and this is like an extra feature that Pin Stadium adds to the game when they are installed since it’s the contrast of all this great light on the playfield and then that mood starts and the lights go off.

I hope this helps those with ECLE to know the good news!

#1719 6 years ago

Great news and we are honored to have Logan's Arcade on board with Pin Stadiums in their location. They are undergoing a huge renovation process and converting all of their games over to Pin Stadiums. This is a great honor and truly an historic place to have the product under their roof and even better in their machines!

The interesting story behind this is that the owner ordered one set (based upon a close friend's referral high up in the industry) at first to test them out on their Rollergames. Then a month later he ran the reports and said as a direct result of the lights revenue went up on his machine 30% which he said was amazing and he said: "We are officially a convert for the "Pin Stadiums!"

So if you guys are wondering what a machine might look like with Pin Stadiums, well Logan's has 30 pinball machines in total and they are rapidly adding them to each of them. Very cool placed if you have not been, check them out. https://loganarcade.com/

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

logans (resized).pnglogans (resized).png

#1720 6 years ago

It’s set up day everyone for TPF. The Pin Stadium booth is under construction today for the big day tomorrow. Be sure to stop by and say Hi. We will have a large group of games set up with the Pin Stadiums set up in action tomorrow:

TWD Premium
Bride of Pinbot
Attack front Mars (WPC)
Last Action Hero
The Addams Family
Indiana Jones (WPC)
Congo
Lord of the Rings

See you there!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1721 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

It’s set up day everyone for TPF. The Pin Stadium booth is under construction today for the big day tomorrow. Be sure to stop by and say Hi. We will have a large group of games set up with the Pin Stadiums set up in action tomorrow:
TWD Premium
Bride of Pinbot
Attack front Mars (WPC)
Last Action Hero
The Addams Family
Indiana Jones (WPC)
Congo
Lord of the Rings
See you there!!
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com

See you tomorrow Scott!

#1722 6 years ago

Post some pics when you get a chance.

#1723 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

TWD Premium
Bride of Pinbot
Attack front Mars (WPC)
Last Action Hero
The Addams Family
Indiana Jones (WPC)
Congo
Lord of the Rings
See you there!!
Scott
Pin Stadium

Will u have lots for sale at the show?

#1724 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

TWD Premium
Bride of Pinbot
Attack front Mars (WPC)
Last Action Hero
The Addams Family
Indiana Jones (WPC)
Congo
Lord of the Rings
See you there!!
Scott
Pin Stadium

Sweet lineup of games. See you tomorrow.

#1725 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Post some pics when you get a chance.

Here is part of the set up so far. It’s still not done and we had a surprise SWLE want to come in the booth. Also we had a WCS too! 3 more games to be added to the right in this pic.

1382CE87-DFF4-4C0D-B365-1E0CFAA9D02A (resized).jpeg1382CE87-DFF4-4C0D-B365-1E0CFAA9D02A (resized).jpeg

DFC06F82-7D89-4C6B-A0CA-1EE9C862A24E (resized).jpegDFC06F82-7D89-4C6B-A0CA-1EE9C862A24E (resized).jpeg

#1726 6 years ago

Invisi-Shield NOW AVAILABLE!!! TPF Official Announcement that everyone has been waiting for. Invisi-Shield NOW AVAILABLE!!! Order with your Pin Stadiums and Save 15% off both of them!

We are pleased to offer this exciting new customer suggested feature! For more information please watch this video here: Invisi-Shield

Slim and sleek low profile superb fit and finish
Removes side light appearance completely
Works with you existing Pin Stadium
With the quality you have come to know
Flexible design clears everything
Stealth factory look
Simple and easy install
Another added benefit that you will appreciate is that no longer will you have to worry about keeping your glass spotless near the sides where the Pin Stadium lights are. Invisi-Shield prevents light from streaming outside of the cabinet and as a result also shields it off the glass which eliminates the clean glass syndrome (you know what we are talking about). This is the final piece to the "Invisi-Look" feature that makes your glass disappear right before your eyes.

Also available as as factory option on new Pin Stadium orders too.

Order yours today!

*This includes (2) Invisi-Shields to cover one Pin Stadium kit on each of your pinball machines

#1727 6 years ago

Rare moment to save 15% off Pin Stadiums and if you order Invisi-Shields with a new Pin Stadium you get the 15% off those too! This is to celebrate TPF and the code is:

“expo18”

The doors will be opening here at TPF in a few hours so I wanted to give you all the chance to get your orders in before the mad rush here. They will be processed in the order received!!

Once you add the items to the cart be sure to click on “View Cart” and from there you will be able to enter the discount code.

This starts now and ends promptly at the end of the show Sunday!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

69379BAB-6DB8-4BA6-833F-4A6E7ECFD793 (resized).png69379BAB-6DB8-4BA6-833F-4A6E7ECFD793 (resized).png

#1728 6 years ago

Do you have the titan glow rings on a machine with pinstadium? Could we get some pics?

#1729 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Do you have the titan glow rings on a machine with pinstadium? Could we get some pics?

Yes, but it's hard to capture on camera unfortunately.

#1730 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

TWD Premium
Bride of Pinbot
Attack front Mars (WPC)
Last Action Hero
The Addams Family
Indiana Jones (WPC)
Congo
Lord of the Rings
See you there!!
Scott
Pin Stadium

Any kits for sale at the show?

#1731 6 years ago

coupon doesn't work and I just emailed asking if you can apply it to my new order since i didn't see it in time. Thanks

Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!

#1732 6 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

coupon doesn't work and I just emailed asking if you can apply it to my new order since i didn't see it in time. Thanks
Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!

It has been updated and fixed a few hours ago, sorry for the inconvenience. All is good now! Also Buffalo Pinball and SDTM codes are at 15% too, so feel free to use them also for the same discount "buffalo" or "sdtm" Thanks !!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1733 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Any kits for sale at the show?

The kits sold out before the show because I think everyone was wanting to get them before the crowd hit. We got hit fast and hard, however ordering sooner than later is the best thing to do prior to Sunday so that you can get you place in line. Ship time is only about 7-10 business days as production is really ramped up an going excellent.

Scott

#1734 6 years ago

Here is a new video that was made for TPF that we are now displaying at the Pin Stadium booth.

#1735 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

It has been updated and fixed a few hours ago, sorry for the inconvenience. All is good now! Also Buffalo Pinball and SDTM codes are at 15% too, so feel free to use them also for the same discount "buffalo" or "sdtm" Thanks !!
Scott
Pin Stadium

I can't get any of the codes to work

#1736 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Same for me... :’(

#1737 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Same for me... :’(

Sorry guys if you having problems. I tested the codes just now and was able to get them to work. After adding the items to the cart click on “View Cart” and there you can enter the codes. Use either “expo18”, “buffalo” , or “sdtm”

Let me know if you have any other problems. It should be good to go now. If not email me at [email protected]

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1738 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Sorry guys if you having problems. I tested the codes just now and was able to get them to work. After adding the items to the cart click on “View Cart” and there you can enter the codes. Use either “expo18”, “buffalo” , or “sdtm”
Let me know if you have any other problems. It should be good to go now. If not email me at [email protected]
Scott
Pin Stadium

Tried again, and expo18 still didn’t work (same error as FlippyD), but buffalo did! Thanks, Scott!

#1739 6 years ago

“expo18” worked for me a couple hours ago, but I forgot a couple sets so I’ll try again in a bit...

#1740 6 years ago
Quoted from Pball:

“expo18” worked for me a couple hours ago, but I forgot a couple sets so I’ll try again in a bit...

Yes it should all be fixed orders are coming in using it now no problem. Thanks for the input!

#1741 6 years ago

Coupon worked out, thanks for the quick fix!

#1742 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Coupon worked out, thanks for the quick fix!

No problem and thank you all for your orders. You guys still have time through Sunday to use the discount code “expo18”. It it running until the show ends that day.

4pm is the reveal of Alice Cooper. They have two machines here and I can see them but they have a semi-transparent cover of the playfield under the glass. You can see a little bit of the shots and layout actually.

#1743 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

it would be a nice option be able to select it from the Transport Pack for moving to another machine

Yes, I think it would be nice option, along with the ribbon cable guides. If one truly wants to swap the controller and lights between machines until they can afford to buy more sets then having the required power and trigger cables ready and waiting in the next machine would be nice, making it truly Plug-N-Play.

#1744 6 years ago

Just ordered my first 2 sets with the shield option. Can't wait to put these on MET and TAF!

#1745 6 years ago

After talking with Scott and seeing his lights in person here at TPF I just ordered 2 sets for my AFMr LE and MMr. My friend also ordered one for his Woz. Scott was great to talk to. You can tell he is passionate about creating a great product. I admire his hard work and innovation. Capitalism at its finest, and I mean that in a very positive way, building a better mousetrap!

#1746 6 years ago

Scott, I accidentally ordered 2 sets of the Invisi-shield, but I only need one.
Thanks!
Vaughn

#1747 6 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Yes, I think it would be nice option, along with the ribbon cable guides. If one truly wants to swap the controller and lights between machines until they can afford to buy more sets then having the required power and trigger cables ready and waiting in the next machine would be nice, making it truly Plug-N-Play.

I think adding the ribbon cable guides to that is an excellent idea too. Thank you for the suggestion on that!! Good call.

Scott

#1748 6 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Scott, I accidentally ordered 2 sets of the Invisi-shield, but I only need one.
Thanks!
Vaughn

No problem shoot me an email [email protected]

#1749 6 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Just ordered my first 2 sets with the shield option. Can't wait to put these on MET and TAF!

Thank you very much for your order and I’m looking forward to you getting them to experience in person.

Scott

#1750 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

No problem shoot me an email [email protected]

I did last night immediately after I placed the order and realized it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Robbinsville, NJ
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/35?hl=vividpsychosis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.