(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,227 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 165.
#1651 6 years ago

Tremendous response from many avenues already and Invisi-Shield is already a hit. Well let's do it! These are some of the little things I am working on that add to the Pin Stadium universe of accessories!

invisishield (resized).pnginvisishield (resized).png

#1652 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Tremendous response from many avenues already and Invisi-Shield is already a hit. Well let's do it! These are some of the little things I am working on that add to the Pin Stadium universe of accessories!

is it an add on to existing kits or a completely different light bar?

#1653 6 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

is it an add on to existing kits or a completely different light bar?

It's an add-on for existing Pin Stadium owners as it's based upon the same light bar design. So anyone that has purchased a Pin Stadium already can get it and you will be able to order them with your future kits too!

#1654 6 years ago

Just updated the Invisi-Shield with better footage and music.

#1655 6 years ago

Big difference on my dialed in. The pictures speak for themselves.

248C3DB1-F55B-4417-B706-9D7BE2770426 (resized).jpeg248C3DB1-F55B-4417-B706-9D7BE2770426 (resized).jpeg

2365F1F0-4448-4434-8B7A-07C2D1E824A2 (resized).jpeg2365F1F0-4448-4434-8B7A-07C2D1E824A2 (resized).jpeg

#1656 6 years ago

Got mine on WOZ...First purchase of Pin Stadium Lights...they look awesome and make a big difference. The picture with the PS Lights off is especially dark on the spinning house as I took the spotlight out after the bulb kept popping out...

Thanks for all your help Scott.

WOZ Pin Stadium Off (resized).jpgWOZ Pin Stadium Off (resized).jpg

Pin Stadium On (resized).jpgPin Stadium On (resized).jpg

#1657 6 years ago

You better have stock ready to go for Texas. I see them doing well. You got people that need to see the things in person for it to sell. Lots of foot traffic gonna be going on that weekend. lol. How big of booth did you get?

#1658 6 years ago

Can you order the inva-shields now? How much are they? Thanks Scott!

#1659 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Big difference on my dialed in. The pictures speak for themselves.

That Dialed In is looking superb and good job on the install too! What is your impression of the UV+Glow when you hit the Quantum Electric target Or even better when multi-ball starts? Here is a video of what I am referencing. For me it’s one of the most impressive results of the Pin Stadiums the date. I would love to hear your feedback.

#1660 6 years ago

Saw these for the first time at the Louisville Expo. They are the real deal. Excellent product.

#1661 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Search the thread for shadow.

How?!?! Haha, i tried and didn't figure it out

#1662 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

How?!?! Haha, i tried and didn't figure it out

Find in this topic link at the top.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1663 6 years ago

Derp! Thanks sir. I thought there was more photos but that playfield pops in the "after" shots

#1664 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

That Dialed In is looking superb and good job on the install too! What is your impression of the UV+Glow when you hit the Quantum Electric target Or even better when multi-ball starts? Here is a video of what I am referencing. For me it’s one of the most impressive results of the Pin Stadiums the date. I would love to hear your feedback.
» YouTube video

I only have the brightness turned up to like 30% in that pic and used the camera feature in the app to capture the color with the red/orange on the play field. Its an awesome light show with pin stadiums but the pin stadiums I think make all the games better. My medieval madness might be my favorite when you destroy the castle.

#1665 6 years ago
Quoted from TheCapn:

You better have stock ready to go for Texas. I see them doing well. You got people that need to see the things in person for it to sell. Lots of foot traffic gonna be going on that weekend. lol. How big of booth did you get?

Yes cranking away on that as we speak. You are correct it does need to be seen in person to believe the effects and results absolutely. I have a decent size booth so it should be very appropriate for the amount of people coming to the show to see them.

#1666 6 years ago

Dang, all these upgrades. I guess I bought my first kit a few weeks to early.

#1667 6 years ago

Quoted from woody76:Dang, all these upgrades. I guess I bought my first kit a few weeks to early.

Don’t worry I design the upgrades and improvements to work on existing ones also. You would be able to add these onto yours. I literally don’t want to leave anybody in the dark

#1668 6 years ago

I must be missing it but when I visit the site I only see the stadium lights in the shop? I see no option to buy the new shields or universal power supply options? Am I on the wrong page as usual?

#1669 6 years ago

The Universal Power supplies are up and searchable. I’m in the middle of updating a lot of things on the website and will make this more prominent shortly. The Invisi-Shields will be updated in the next week or two.

To clarify you will be able to add this additional option when checking out and you also be able to order them for separately for your existing kits. So no need to wait to order as you can add them at any time.

I would suggest to anyone thinking about ordering Pin Stadiums to try to get your order in before TPF because things are going to get really busy.

#1670 6 years ago

Bring all that upgrade stuff to TPF. I will see you there.

#1671 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I literally don’t want to leave anybody in the dark

Anyone else find this rather ironic Love the pinstadiums, but it looks like I need to order a ton of these invisi-shields! Great continued improvement!

#1672 6 years ago
Quoted from Pball:

Anyone else find this rather ironic Love the pinstadiums, but it looks like I need to order a ton of these invisi-shields! Great continued improvement!

Yes I was actually saying it as a pun but if I pointed it out myself I thought it might lose its sizzle. Glad you caught that!

#1673 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Bring all that upgrade stuff to TPF. I will see you there.

Great please stop by!!!

#1674 6 years ago

Here is the link for the Transport Pack that is now avialable. This so for those who are moving the Pin Stadiums to another game:

https://goo.gl/JPrr7f

#1675 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is the link for the Transport Pack that is now avialable. This so for those who are moving the Pin Stadiums to another game:

To clarify that comes with the new Universal Power and an extra set of Magna-Mounts. It’s for those who have sold or traded a game and don’t want their Pin Stadiums to go with the machine. This allows you to gracefully move it over to the new machine or even lets you try it out in another pinball you are considering more Pin Stadiums for too.

#1676 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Just updated the Invisi-Shield with better footage and music.
» YouTube video

eFfmdb3 (resized).jpgeFfmdb3 (resized).jpg

#1677 6 years ago

We have some exciting things to look forward to this year!

Another great accessory add-on to ALL Pin Stadiums that does something never seen before. It's the best compliment to what you have now and no need to wait to get a Pin Stadium. If you don't have one already you might want to take the plunge now. This won't replace our already proven playfield illumination system that is here to stay, but you are going to wish you had this to go along with them!

A little excitement and anticipation never hurt anybody......

orion2 (resized).pngorion2 (resized).png

#1678 6 years ago

Hmmmm.... Under cabinet lights sync'd with the main PinStadium lights? Programmable subliminal lighting that forces players to feed more quarters in to your game?! Trying to think of something we've never seen before...

#1679 6 years ago

Crazy wish but I have always hoped the pin stadium lights could mirror the RGB light changing effects of the modern titles like JJP etc. Having them go blue during a light saber mode in SW or red during a WOZ witch mode. Priceless. Well almost... lol

#1680 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Thank you, Scott. Is it possible to add a GI/Flasher harness to the Transport Pack to facilitate easy plug-n-play machine swaps?

#1681 6 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Thank you, Scott. Is it possible to add a GI/Flasher harness to the Transport Pack to facilitate easy plug-n-play machine swaps?

Sure thing and here is the link to the GI/Flasher cable:

https://pinstadium.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=58&search=gi

This is if you need to order it separately, but are you thinking that it would be a nice option be able to select it from the Transport Pack for moving to another machine? Is that a convenience for you? Let me know as I am interested to hear your thought on this and want to make the products as easy to get for whatever the needs are. Thanks.

Scott

#1682 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Hmmmm.... Under cabinet lights sync'd with the main PinStadium lights? Programmable subliminal lighting that forces players to feed more quarters in to your game?! Trying to think of something we've never seen before...

A belt wraps all the way around....sooo this must piggy back off the PinStadiums and go in front of the apron for lighting there and across the back of the PF for lights there too. Like a belt. We've never seen the PS's do that yet.

#1683 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

A belt wraps all the way around....sooo this must piggy back off the PinStadiums and go in front of the apron for lighting there and across the back of the PF for lights there too. Like a belt. We've never seen the PS's do that yet.

Not a bad guess based off the name!

#1685 6 years ago

I just got a Medieval Madness Remake, what is the recommend setup? I see all sorts of options on the website.

#1686 6 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I just got a Medieval Madness Remake, what is the recommend setup? I see all sorts of options on the website.

For MMR you will want to get the GI Module and the UV+Glow. This is what is on this MMR in this video:

Let me know if you have any other questions. It really looks incredible on MMR. You will be a very happy camper.

Scott

#1687 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Not a bad guess based off the name!

Yes that’s for sure. A lot of creative tries and ideas.

#1688 6 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Also as a tip for that machine, I have found the best place to trigger the UV+Glow is the left castle flasher. It goes off during the castle explosions for an excellent light show but also when that is not happening it is very suiting for other modes too!

#1689 6 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I will be updating the shopping cart with what you have suggested as an upgrade to the website is about to be completed along with an easier to use store with a quicker checkout process too.

#1690 6 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Can you order the inva-shields now? How much are they? Thanks Scott!

These will be updated next week with availability and pricing. There is a huge demand for the Invisi-Shield feature and I have been getting a bunch of emails asking to order so I will be posting this up here as soon as they go on sale. Once they are announced next week I would highly suggest ordering as soon as you see them go up as there are going to be a large volume of orders coming in for them. They will be processed in the order received as always.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1691 6 years ago

Come on guys! Stop showing so much Demand for the Invisi-Shield as it appears he hasn't established pricing yet! Sheesh, lol. There is no interest Scott, I would sell them cheap! lolol

#1692 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Come on guys! Stop showing so much Demand for the Invisi-Shield as it appears he hasn't established pricing yet! Sheesh, lol. There is no interest Scott, I would sell them cheap! lolol

5 bucks or riot! Lol

#1693 6 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

5 bucks or riot! Lol

Now your talking! Lets help Scott work on pricing so he can focus on creating new products! Team work!!! Love it.

#1694 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Now your talking! Lets help Scott work on pricing so he can focus on creating new products! Team work!!! Love it.

There is a lot more to come than even what I have revealed or led on. It's really exciting over here at the Pin Stadium factory. All based around the core design of the Pin Stadiums you all own so it will work right along side or on them very nicely. The app rework is also going to be top notch with all kinds of features soaring it way past it's current mortal state.

#1695 6 years ago

Thank you again to all of you for the tremendous and overwhelming support for Pin Stadium. For it is because of you that you are fueling it light years ahead with some very unique/never been seen before innovative advances in pinball lighting and effects. The future is really bright for you all and it is well deserved. You guys are awesome!

twipyaward (resized).jpgtwipyaward (resized).jpg

#1696 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Thank you again to all of you for the tremendous and overwhelming support for Pin Stadium. For it is because of you that you are fueling it light years ahead with some very unique/never been seen before innovative advances in pinball lighting and effects. The future is really bright for you all and it is well deserved. You guys are awesome!

Congrats on all your success Scott!
Best mod in Pinball
-Sean

#1697 6 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Congrats on all your success Scott!
Best mod in Pinball
-Sean

Don't bother Scott, he's at home polishing his trophy! Kidding aside, many will continue to copy his effort but NONE will provide the quality and commitment Scott puts into every product and client. You meet all kinds of people in the pinball hobby, Scott is truly Good People and I consider him a friend. (unless he's late with my order......: )

#1698 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

A belt wraps all the way around....

Yes, but Orion's Belt is only 3 stars... So could it be three lights strategically placed somewhere else?? Hmmm... Scott, I think you owe it to those who've already purchased your products to send an email/pm with the details instead of teasing us like this!!

#1699 6 years ago

I wanted to let everyone know that volume for orders went up again and ship time right now is about 7-12 business days. Measures for even higher productions levels are in place and we should be back to them being immediately available in stock very shortly. So if you have placed an order recently in the last couples weeks I just wanted to let you all know that you are all in production and you will be sent tracking information as soon as it ships. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. I am happy to help out!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1700 6 years ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Yes, but Orion's Belt is only 3 stars... So could it be three lights strategically placed somewhere else?? Hmmm... Scott, I think you owe it to those who've already purchased your products to send an email/pm with the details instead of teasing us like this!!

I don't think I have time to polish it at the moment. You guys earned it not me

TPF and orders are making everyday go buy very fast there is not much time do anything but what I should be doing, working hard! I do promise as always to ship as fast as humanly possible and I did say human right?

Well we have surpassed Level 1 production initially, then in January as promised Level 2 was implemented, and now Level 3 production measures are getting secured shortly now. Thank you for the business and out of this world support for the product. I can't say this enough and moving right ahead full steam.

Also as a reminder it would be "highly" suggested to get your order in before next week TPF starts on Wednesday.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 218.00
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 18.00
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 18.95
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/34 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.