(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,223 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 165.
#1601 6 years ago

Further clarification: The power adapter that plugs into the GI module is the only thing that has changed with the Pin Stadium when you get the Universal Power. This way it plugs into any pinball machine!

#1602 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

and also makes each kit compatible with any pinball machines and does not draw any power off of your boards either.
Scott

...as long as it has a service outlet. Keep in mind that some exported / re-imported WPC games didn't have these installed from the factory.

#1603 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

...as long as it has a service outlet. Keep in mind that some exported / re-imported WPC games didn't have these installed from the factory.

Yes, good point I like how you think! Fortunately I did already take that into consideration even though it's a super small percentage but there is always the old way. However most of the imports I see have the service ports and simply need this adapter to be good to go! I have those stocked up and on hand just in case someone needs those also. Here is a picture of them.

iec (resized).pngiec (resized).png

#1604 6 years ago

Titan Pinball Titan_Pinball is on board shouldn’t you be? We need your pinball at the Pin Stadium booth in TPF! Have a nice machine that you want to show off? Get in “Free” to the show, AND get a discount on your Pin Stadium kit along with “Free” install on-site, and get tons of attention!

Titan Pinball has partnered up with us and they will have their top notch AFM in our booth. This machine just won best in show already, but wait until you see it now with our fully loaded Pin Stadiums installed with GI Module the UV+Glow flasher options. You won’t believe what Titan’s Glow rings do when it ignites. Come see to believe!!!

Have a nice machine you want to bring or are already bringing one and registered? That’s perfect just contact Ed and let him know you want the VIP section in the Pin Stadium booth. He will take care of you. Here are the details:

If you are interested please follow these 2 easy steps:

Step 1:
Register with Ed at TPF via this link and mention in the notes that you would like to be part of the Pin Stadium booth promotion.

http://texaspinball.com/tpf/exhibitors/exhibitors-main/

Step 2:
Complete this form on our website so that we can enter you in to be chosen to be featured inside of the Pin Stadium booth:

http://pinstadium.com/texas_pinball_festival/

(we ask that your game be in nice shape cosmetically and mechanically)

Thank you and see you at TPF!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

ZMeny Hollywoodbone pin2d KevInBuffalo

1277717C-F72B-4F58-83C2-B887EEE1C737 (resized).png1277717C-F72B-4F58-83C2-B887EEE1C737 (resized).png

#1605 6 years ago

Here is a link to my install and review of Pin Stadium for Last Action Hero.

#1606 6 years ago

Great video and review!! It was really cool to see one of these on Last Action Hero and excellent job on capturing the moments on video too. That is not easy to do by any means. I am also super pumped that you were impressed and happy the Pin Stadiums.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Pin Stadium booth with LAH. Thank you again for your enthusiasm and support for the product!!

Scott

#1607 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The power adapter that plugs into the GI module is the only thing that has changed with the Pin Stadium when you get the Universal Power.

I just tried to order 10 power adapters from the Pinstadium website and it shows the minimum order quantity as 100,000 units. I corrected this to 10 and added the quoted shipping charge, but when I went to place the order it again insisted that the minimum order is 100,000 units. Please help.

#1608 6 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I just tried to order 10 power adapters from the Pinstadium website and it shows the minimum order quantity as 100,000 units. I corrected this to 10 and added the quoted shipping charge, but when I went to place the order it again insisted that the minimum order is 100,000 units. Please help.

Thanks for the heads up and man you talk about putting me out of stock if you were to place that order! Since I corrected it(thanks to you), I saw you order come in for the new "Universal Power" adapters you purchased to upgrade you existing Pin Stadiums. Thank you for the order!

Scott

#1609 6 years ago

Searched the thread but couldn't find any answer: Where are people connecting their TOM flashers? I was thinking the trunk motor could be interesting...

#1610 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Searched the thread but couldn't find any answer: Where are people connecting their TOM flashers? I was thinking the trunk motor could be interesting...

The trunk may work as long as it’s 24v or under and I “think” it is. It’s been a year since I owned it and did the Tiger Saw mod. So I’m sending a customer to your post, he has it on his TOM and can tell you where he decided was best for him. But the trunk would be cool!

#1611 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I’m sending a customer to your post, he has it on his TOM and can tell you where he decided was best for him.

dewski24 is the guy to talk to for TOM. He just installed 32 kits in the last 2 weeks and actually took the lead for most kits purchased. He’s killing it and me!!

#1612 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Just checked and it looks like it’s 12v. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diy-tom-tiger-saw-mod-for-14h-rom-based-on-the-former-pin-logic-kit

#1613 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

dewski24 is the guy to talk to for TOM. He just installed 32 kits in the last 2 weeks and actually took the lead for most kits purchased. He’s killing it and me!!

Gezzus 32 kits?! What a madman!

#1614 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Gezzus 32 kits?! What a madman!

Yes and the funny thing is that he didn’t even have a Pinside account until Pin Stadium. It just goes to show that there are a lot of very enthusiastic collectors that are outside of this world of Pinside too. Glad to have him on board. He said he will get some videos and info for you shortly.

#1615 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

#1616 6 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I did not see anything but the full kits in the store? Where are they hiding?

Also maybe a knowledge base for specific Games. Where to hook up uv flashers , best GI spot and before and after photos. I have a few sets coming and would like to know these questions and having them readily available would be great.

#1617 6 years ago

Shouldn't that be ??

#1618 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

https://pinstadium.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=61&search=universal

I found it by searching for "Universal". Same with extra Magna-Mounts - search "Magna".

#1619 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Shouldn't that be ??

That is like a pinball machine worth of lighting!!!

#1620 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Also maybe a knowledge base for specific Games. Where to hook up uv flashers , best GI spot and before and after photos. I have a few sets coming and would like to know these questions and having them readily available would be great.

I will work to make them more available as I am updating and making changes to the site and shopping cart. Thanks guys for helping out!

#1621 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Yes that is an excellent suggestion and something I am compiling as we speak. I will be asking for help from anyone willing to participate to assist with this shortlly. This is going to be one of the added features in the upcoming updates of the Pin Stadium app. A lot of great changes and enhancement to the interface and functions coming. So there are many things to look forward to. The version you guys have now was just to get the ball rolling and Pin Stadium app 2.0 is going to be a wondrous update and of course it will be free also. Super cool stuff that you will all love and some nice surprises too.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1622 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Here is what he said about where he triggers his UV flasher on his TOM:

“I tied mine into left rear flasher behind curtain gives me effects on all of illusions. Better than just trunk in my opinion.

The trunk would only be when it moves solid creating “Glow” effect. The flasher by the trunk if u want non stop flashing or rear playfield flasher like mine for all over game effect including trunk but not nonstop”

I hope this helps, he basically tested them all for you

Scott

#1623 6 years ago

Special Thanks to SDTM ZMeny and Hollywoodbone for making this happen!

It’s their hometown show and they wanted to do something special for their viewers and Pin Stadium is paying thanks for them as a tribute to SDTM with a 10% discount and FREE SHIPPING!

This is starting today (just now!) and going throughout the duration of the Louisville show this weekend (Fri-Sun) while supplies last!!

Remember the new Ghost Cable design and Universal Power comes free with all Pin Stadiums going forward. You will surely love these new features!

The code is:

“sdtm”

Once you add the item to your cart be sure to click on “View Cart” in order to be able to redeem the this offer and enter the code there.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

C11DE305-7179-4BD0-921B-FD0448DD2669 (resized).pngC11DE305-7179-4BD0-921B-FD0448DD2669 (resized).png

#1624 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Special Thanks to SDTM zmeny and hollywoodbone for making this happen!
It’s their hometown show and they wanted to do something special for their viewers and Pin Stadium is paying thanks for them as a tribute to SDTM with a 10% discount and FREE SHIPPING!
This is starting today (just now!) and going throughout the duration of the Louisville show this weekend (Fri-Sun) while supplies last!!
Remember the new Ghost Cable design and Universal Power comes free with all Pin Stadiums going forward. You will surely love these new features!
The code is:
“sdtm”
Once you add the item to your cart be sure to click on “View Cart” in order to be able to redeem the this offer and enter the code there.
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com

Hell of a deal.

#1625 6 years ago

Louisville is one great show! The turnout even for the afternoon on a Friday is really good. If any of you are nearby it’s worth checking out and come visit at the Pin Stadium section of the show if you have time!!

Zach and Greg are up here too if you want to meet them person.

#1626 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Louisville is one great show! The turnout even for the afternoon on a Friday is really good. If any of you are nearby it’s worth checking out and come visit at the Pin Stadium section of the show if you have time!!
Zach and Greg are up here too if you want to meet them person.

It really is a great show. Really geared towards families as well.

#1627 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

It really is a great show. Really geared towards families as well.

Yes I met your buddy he came up and bought a set of Pin Stadium’s.

#1628 6 years ago

Lol. Travis? He was blown away when he saw them on my WOZ.

#1629 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Lol. Travis? He was blown away when he saw them on my WOZ.

Yes it was him and that’s exactly what he said!

#1630 6 years ago

Just to let everyone know if you tried to place an order just recently today. There were a few short hours the store was down and now it’s back up and running perfect.

I am sorry for any inconvenience please go ahead and re-try your order if you were having problems previously.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1631 6 years ago

Do you have any available at the show?
I have them on my GoTG and GB over by the Pincades Houdini.

I'm thinking my F-14 Tomcat could use some improved lighting.

#1632 6 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

Yes I have the GI module with the UV+Glow in stock at the show. I will be there with Greg and Zach in the Pin Stadium area. Stop over and see me!!

#1633 6 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

I may be there a little bit earlier this. 12:00. I had to run back to Cincinnati last night to get more inventory as they sold out yesterday. I got hit earlier and harder than expected. However today there will be some more kits available. I would recommend stopping my sooner if you can.

#1634 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I may be there a little bit earlier this. 12:00. I had to run back to Cincinnati last night to get more inventory as they sold out yesterday. I got hit earlier and harder than expected. However today there will be some more kits available. I would recommend stopping my sooner if you can.

That is awesome. Better bring a bunch to Texas

#1635 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

That is awesome. Better bring a bunch to Texas

That’s definitely the plan for sure! The Pin Stadium factory is cranking right now and production is superb! From a few streets away all the way to Australia and most every country in between have extended the expansion. Great support worldwide, who would have thought?

This is such a great journey and Pin Stadium is growing everyday thanks to all of you guys. I have been told that the quality, customer support, and design are the key ingredients to this success. I plan to continue this even more.

Literally every aspect of the kits are the highest grade material, build, design, quality, and assembly that they can be. As a reminder, even the LED’s and LED PCB’s are custom designed and manufactured specifically to my exceeding specs. That also includes the GI module and all of its proprietary solid state technology design. All of this backed by the patent process too!!

Thank you all again for this overwhelming continued support!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1636 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

That’s definitely the plan for sure! The Pin Stadium factory is cranking right now and production is superb! From a few streets away all the way to Australia and most every country in between have extended the expansion. Great support worldwide, who would have thought?
This is such a great journey and Pin Stadium is growing everyday thanks to all of you guys. I have been told that the quality, customer support, and design are the key ingredients to this success. I plan to continue this even more.
Literally every aspect of the kits are the highest grade material, build, design, quality, and assembly that they can be. As a reminder, even the LED’s and LED PCB’s are custom designed and manufactured specifically to my exceeding specs. That also include the GI module and all of its proprietary solid state technology design.
Thank you all again for this overwhelming continued support!!
Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com

It is the Cadillac of lighting for sure. Love mine. Looking forward to seeing you guys in Texas.

#1637 6 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

Beautiful games, we put a bunch of plays on them yesterday and intend to do it again today and tomorrow - thanks for bringing them!

#1638 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

It is the Cadillac of lighting for sure. Love mine. Looking forward to seeing you guys in Texas.

Yes we will be there and it’s going to be big!!

#1639 6 years ago

Here is a snapshot from this afternoon at the LAX Expo. It’s very crowded here but a great atmosphere! Lots of really good pins here too.

3CA58A4A-6862-41FF-A938-914559E10A0F (resized).jpeg3CA58A4A-6862-41FF-A938-914559E10A0F (resized).jpeg

CB493013-2390-45D5-826A-613C320F01B2 (resized).jpegCB493013-2390-45D5-826A-613C320F01B2 (resized).jpeg

1826AE2C-9BE4-416A-B7F8-7D4DF5621806 (resized).jpeg1826AE2C-9BE4-416A-B7F8-7D4DF5621806 (resized).jpeg

#1640 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Are they interchangable between games or only good for the game specified?

I am going to re-answer this one now. Yes the Pin Stadiums are now interchangeable between all machines now with the newly designed “Universal Power” ! It’s included free with every kit going forward.

Scott

#1641 6 years ago

Afmrle just installed. Thanks to Robertstone0407 for his settings.

544CB09D-9F3C-4F3B-A901-8F4D50B811E0 (resized).jpeg544CB09D-9F3C-4F3B-A901-8F4D50B811E0 (resized).jpeg

CD55A364-050B-4CEA-AD3E-6AFB4FE013B0 (resized).jpegCD55A364-050B-4CEA-AD3E-6AFB4FE013B0 (resized).jpeg

#1642 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Afmrle just installed. Thanks to robertstone0407 for his settings.

Looks super !! The transformation on AFMR is so amazing in person. What a great game too!!

#1643 6 years ago

Invisi-Shield

Also I have been testing and working for on a new design for several months for the Pin Stadiums. It’s a new feature called the “Invisi-Shield” which will hide the lights from the side completely.

Currently the Pin Stadiums can’t be seen when playing or when you are next to the machine, but when you get a few pinballs down you can see the source of the lights.

I have customers that like this look in their game room and those operators feel it draws more attention to the games which increases their profits on route.

Some though have requested this new exciting feature!

This new option is designed so that it’s completely stealth, matte finish that matches the finish current Pin Stadium design you all have, it’s durable, flexible, bendable, hold postion, ultra thin (did I say ultra ultra thin?) so that it clears “any” close clearances obstructions on the playfield (don’t worry I tested for them all). Also it does not affect the results of the Pin Stadiums on the playfield, as it simply stops lights from streaming outside the cabinet.

Here is an example of them on Dialed In and I compared them next to The Hobbit.

And also don’t worry no need to wait to buy Pin Stadiums as it will be able to be added to all existing kits too in the same fashion. I would love to hear your thoughts and what you think!

97E044C4-55F5-44D7-86D5-EE4BC3DE431A (resized).jpeg97E044C4-55F5-44D7-86D5-EE4BC3DE431A (resized).jpeg

#1644 6 years ago

Amazing!! I officially have zero bad things to say about this product. Haha

#1645 6 years ago

Looking for before/after of SHADOW ..anyone know what post # the pics are on here?!?

#1646 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Looking for before/after of SHADOW ..anyone know what post # the pics are on here?!?

Search the thread for shadow.

#1647 6 years ago

I’m getting used to seeing the LEDs around my room but I think Invis-Shield would be an awesome addition! Wife is not such a big fan of looking at the LED strips.

#1648 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Invisi-Shield
Also I have been testing and working for on a new design for several months for the Pin Stadiums. It’s a new feature called the “Invisi-Shield” which will hide the lights from the side completely.
Currently the Pin Stadiums can’t be seen when playing or when you are next to the machine, but when you get a few pinballs down you can see the source of the lights.
I have customers that like this look in their game room and those operators feel it draws more attention to the games which increases their profits on route.
Some though have requested this new exciting feature!
This new option is designed so that it’s completely stealth, matte finish that matches the finish current Pin Stadium design you all have, it’s durable, flexible, bendable, hold postion, ultra thin (did I say ultra ultra thin?) so that it clears “any” close clearances obstructions on the playfield (don’t worry I tested for them all). Also it does not affect the results of the Pin Stadiums on the playfield, as it simply stops lights from streaming outside the cabinet.
Here is an example of them on Dialed In and I compared them next to The Hobbit.
And also don’t worry no need to wait to buy Pin Stadiums as it will be able to be added to all existing kits too in the same fashion. I would love to hear your thoughts and what you think!

Love the look and all the upgrades, can’t wait until I have enough saved up to get this for my WOZ!!!

#1649 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Amazing!! I officially have zero bad things to say about this product. Haha

It’s all about forward motion. Here is a video of them in action!

#1650 6 years ago
Quoted from apinballwiz:

Love the look and all the upgrades, can’t wait until I have enough saved up to get this for my WOZ!!!

Looking forward to you being able to get a set for WOZ!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/33?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.