(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,223 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 182 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern-game-of-thrones-pinball-mods (resized).png
bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
IMG_5737 (resized).PNG
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 165.
#1501 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Yep that's what I did!

Okay just checking to see where you decided to trigger it from. What do you think?

#1502 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Okay just checking to see where you decided to trigger it from. What do you think?

Looks like crap!!! Lol just messing with you Scott Awesome of course!

#1503 6 years ago

Also for all do the Alien guys who will be receiving this Pin Stadium shipments. Here is where you will plug into the Power and GI. The flasher I will leave up to you to figure out the best spot. Since there is no “flasher” on Alien this will be an opportunity for you guys to add one and be creative. Any 24v-4v source such as a motor or bulb will work. My thought again is the Xenomorph motor but we need to know it is less than 24v first!!

Excited to hear and see the results! These are the first Pin Stadium kits to ship for Alien so please email me at [email protected] with any questions or suggestions.

1C2FAAB7-8367-4621-8D0E-364C068CB96F (resized).jpeg1C2FAAB7-8367-4621-8D0E-364C068CB96F (resized).jpeg

#1504 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Looks like crap!!! Lol just messing with you Scott Awesome of course!

Haha!!! Great to hear. Can you share a screenshot of your settings for The Hobbit?

#1505 6 years ago

I have been asked to share the Ghostbusters (Premium)-le Ghostbusters (Pro) settings for the Pin Stadium app along with the recommended flasher connection. So I am posting it up here for all to reference for your install. The best place I found for the UV+Glow flasher trigger is the left white LED flasher for the "Ghost Trap" which is located on the backboard of the playfield just left of center.

It creates a super impressive light show and very appropriate when it goes off (not too much or too little). During key shots especially during multi-ball when hitting the Super Jackpot, wow!!!!

I hope this helps and attached below are the Pin Stadium app GI settings on GB that I recommend as a good starting point. It seems to bring the artwork properly alive and highlight the excellent colors in it.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

gbsetting (resized).PNGgbsetting (resized).PNG
gb settings (resized).PNGgb settings (resized).PNG

#1506 6 years ago

I'm kinda an old schooler when it comes to lighting and my inserts hate me for it but this mod is incredible. I put a set on my TAF as it was the darkest machine in the lineup and WoW! Reaction times are so much better and the glare is gone. Forget the over priced glass. Pinstadium will solve any debate of what to buy when it comes to reducing glare. My only issue so far is I need them for about 15 more machines. In due time, in due time. Thanks Scott. You've been awesome answering questions. It's nice to buy from someone that is passionate about pinball and responds to emails quickly. Some before and afters below. You decide which TAF you wanna play?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#1507 6 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

I'm kinda an old schooler when it comes to lighting and my inserts hate me for it but this mod is incredible. I put a set on my TAF as it was the darkest machine in the lineup and WoW! Reaction times are so much better and the glare is gone. Forget the over priced glass. Pinstadium will solve any debate of what to buy when it comes to reducing glare. My only issue so far is I need them for about 15 more machines. In due time, in due time. Thanks Scott. You've been awesome answering questions. It's nice to buy from someone that is passionate about pinball and responds to emails quickly. Some before and afters below. You decide which TAF you wanna play?

Oh man that is a huge difference on that machine!! I know which one I want to play now. This definitely is good to hear that you are an old schooler and see it works for you too. It was designed for purist and the modders who want to impress. The app adjustments let you decide who you want to be at any given moment

If you have purist buddies coming over and you don't want them to know your "secret adventures" in lighting technologies for your machines, just save your preset setting to one they will approve of, then when they leave tap on your other setting and blow your socks off by yourself, haha! Or maybe you can convert them from the dark side

I understand as I used to be way old school and then I gravitated slowly after 17 years of collecting to what I felt was best for my machines. It took me a lot of time and baby steps for sure, then eventually Pin Stadiums happened during many long hours and a year and a half of designing them to production quality.

It sounds like you may still have the incandescence bulbs in the inserts, so you can just simply dial down the white lights in the app to a lower setting to adjust the contrast accordingly or pick up some nice "old school" looking Comet frosted Warm Whites (Non-Ghosting to be safe) and then you can keep that brightness up full blast also too.

Thank you so much for you enthusiasm and support for the product. I enjoy seeing these posts and it really makes all the hard work in building these things so worth it to me.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1508 6 years ago

It's simple, if you take care of you machines they'll reward you.

#1509 6 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

It's simple, if you take care of you machines they'll reward you.

And Trust me if you don't play them for extended periods and ignore them Every dam bulb and switch will go out to teach you a lesson next time you decide to play! I swear they have personalities!

With that said, I received my AWESOME new PinStadium set On time today like a wonderful candy-cane of happiness! While I can watch videos again or search aimlessly where do the Star Wars (premium if that matters) owners hook up their flasher on this game?? Need some heavy explosions of astroid smashing wow. Please share your tips!!! Thanks again Scott, a gentleman and a scholar of cool toys. WOZ RR is coming Sunday, may need to ring your bell again soon...

#1510 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

And Trust me if you don't play them for extended periods and ignore them Every dam bulb and switch will go out to teach you a lesson next time you decide to play! I swear they have personalities!
With that said, I received my AWESOME new PinStadium set On time today like a wonderful candy-cane of happiness! While I can watch videos again or search aimlessly where do the Star Wars (premium if that matters) owners hook up their flasher on this game?? Need some heavy explosions of astroid smashing wow. Please share your tips!!! Thanks again Scott, a gentleman and a scholar of cool toys. WOZ RR is coming Sunday, may need to ring your bell again soon...

Yes pinball collecting will eventually tune your mechanical skills whether you like it or not. It’s starts for most in the early stages of hiring someone to fix them, then when something needs addressed you get so anxious to play that you can’t wait for the next tech call and voila you are the tech.

Here is where I found to be the best place for the GI and Flasher. You won’t be disappointed!!

5CF619EA-9682-4B8E-8EF1-BC7A6F0E1E06 (resized).png5CF619EA-9682-4B8E-8EF1-BC7A6F0E1E06 (resized).png

#1511 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

WOZ RR is coming Sunday, may need to ring your bell again soon...

That will be the show stopper for you when you see them on your own WOZ!

#1512 6 years ago

I recently added some Pin Stadium Lights to my Wizard of Oz. Just a few thoughts...

First off, Scott's customer service is second to none. I messaged him on a Sunday when I was installing them and talked on the phone to him shortly after messaging him. On a Sunday afternoon. I was expecting for him to get back to me the next day, not 5 minutes later. A+++ for customer service, and thank you Scott for being so incredibly helpful with this product.

Second, it does make a HUGE difference. Maybe not on all machines but definitely on the machines that need it like WOZ. Check out the before and after!

Third, in my opinion the UV+Glow and GI Plug-in are worth the extra cost.

Finally, does it make you play better? No idea but I wanted to share my experience...on my third game after getting these I melted the witch for the first time. I'd been trying melt the witch for like 8 months. (I know, I'm not very good, but hey I have fun!) May have been a coincidence of course but I got close again tonight to destroying the witch, hoping that will be a regular thing now with these lights

In conclusion - highly recommend this product.

Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 6.43.25 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-02-17 at 6.43.25 PM (resized).png

#1513 6 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

I recently added some Pin Stadium Lights to my Wizard of Oz. Just a few thoughts...
First off, Scott's customer service is second to none. I messaged him on a Sunday when I was installing them and talked on the phone to him shortly after messaging him. On a Sunday afternoon. I was expecting for him to get back to me the next day, not 5 minutes later. A+++ for customer service, and thank you Scott for being so incredibly helpful with this product.
Second, it does make a HUGE difference. Maybe not on all machines but definitely on the machines that need it like WOZ. Check out the before and after!
Finally, does it make you play better? No idea but I wanted to share my experience...on my third game after getting these I melted the witch for the first time. I'd been trying melt the witch for like 8 months. (I know, I'm not very good, but hey I have fun!) May have been a coincidence of course but I got close again tonight to destroying the witch, hoping that will be a regular thing now with these lights

This was my experience exactly almost to the T.

#1514 6 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Hey thank you TWIP for the supporting words and appreciation of the Pin Stadiums. I really am thankful for you and how much you are doing for all of us as a pinball community. I consider it an honor to have you as a customer and to have them in your machine!

I do have a lot of people saying that they are getting higher scores after the installs and I do experience the same simply because of the high visibility of the playfield. So no you are not crazy!!

Your machine looks great too and I like how you got a good unique view/angle on the Before and After comparisons too if WOZ.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1515 6 years ago

Hey Pinstadium - What is the current lead time for an order? Thanks!

#1516 6 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Hey Pinstadium - What is the current lead time for an order? Thanks!

For the moment they are in stock! That’s been my goal and production is running exceptional.

#1517 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

For the moment they are in stock! That’s been my goal and production is running exceptional.

Sweet - placing order today!!!

#1518 6 years ago

Awesome that’s great news and thank you!!! Looking forward to you getting these installed so that you can witness them in person.

#1519 6 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

Another thing to note is that it looks like your machine has some GI sections out based upon the “Before” picture. If that is the case then I think the results are even better than I thought. Someone pointed this out to me and I took a second glance and it seems like that might be the case.

Very cool!!

#1520 6 years ago

Thank you I saw the order come in earlier for your GB. Much appreciated !!!

Scott

#1521 6 years ago

OK you win again! Take my dam money Scott!! Woz is in house and Awesome but as my wife so politely put it "it's awful dark, why can't it look like all the other games?" Order placed Again. Make Ruby shine like a jewel please! Thank you.

#1522 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Another thing to note is that it looks like your machine has some GI sections out based upon the “Before” picture. If that is the case then I think the results are even better than I thought. Someone pointed this out to me and I took a second glance and it seems like that might be the case.
Very cool!!

It's true I've had a problem with the GI that I haven't been able to fix so I ordered Pinstadium. I guess the difference doesn't represent the average TAF but they are my before and afters. It's solved my problem of people bitchin about it being too dark. They were right of course but now they are very happy that they don't have to where headlamps during league.

#1523 6 years ago

I was wondering since i have smoke switch mod on my 75 woz can you make the uv color more of a red than purple to match the mod on witch hits .?

#1524 6 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

I was wondering since i have smoke switch mod on my 75 woz can you make the uv color more of a red than purple to match the mod on witch hits .?

Just order a red flasher instead of UV glow.

#1525 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just order a red flasher instead of UV glow.

Thanks.....anyone do this yet ? Wondering how the effect looks, i have seen plenty of the uv flashers.......

#1526 6 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Thanks.....anyone do this yet ? Wondering how the effect looks, i have seen plenty of the uv flashers.......

I have red flashers on my Walking Dead. It looks fantastic with the theme.

#1527 6 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

It's true I've had a problem with the GI that I haven't been able to fix so I ordered Pinstadium.

Did you check the fuses, connector or a break in the wiring somewhere in your game?

#1528 6 years ago
Quoted from dannylite:

It's true I've had a problem with the GI that I haven't been able to fix so I ordered Pinstadium. I guess the difference doesn't represent the average TAF but they are my before and afters. It's solved my problem of people bitchin about it being too dark. They were right of course but now they are very happy that they don't have to where headlamps during league.

Yes that’s really a big change and funny that you were able to use them to get around a GI problem on the boards. I have had other customers do this, one was for a routed TWD that apparently had one GI side out and then he put Pin Stadiums in and disconnected the other side for good measure. Of course I would never market them for this purpose, but if it worked for you and nobody is complaining about the uncomfortable headlamps then that is awesome!!!

#1529 6 years ago

Loving this game so we Had to give it the Total overhaul! Today was the big day! New Pinstadium lights, LE side rail Illuminated EL panels and rails, new lock down bar, Stern playfield decal blade thanks to a Great Pinsider deal from #Groo, installed our Custom Speaker illumination kit, Custom lockdown bar Death Star mod, our custom Satellite spot lamps all around, a nice grouping of Star Wars ships off Amazon for flair, and of coarse Titan clear rubbers all around. This game plays like lightning and Looks awesome for us now! To celebrate granted it was my wife that did it, she actually destroyed the Death Star (2) times in one evening?? Haven't seen it once since new! Of coarse she will hold that over my head for awhile I'm sure....... Dam this game is fast! If anyone is thinking of doing the Pin Stadiums on Star Wars DO IT! Just makes a great game Awesome. Plus, (maybe not a great thing) Scott is shipping products as fast as I can order them! lol Ordered my WOZRR set yesterday and they are already in route!

The Mod Couple

IMG_0454 (resized).jpgIMG_0454 (resized).jpg

IMG_0455 (resized).jpgIMG_0455 (resized).jpg

IMG_0456 (resized).jpgIMG_0456 (resized).jpg

#1530 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Loving this game so we Had to give it the Total overhaul! Today was the big day! New Pinstadium lights, LE side rail Illuminated EL panels and rails, new lock down bar, Stern playfield decal blade thanks to a Great Pinsider deal from #Groo, installed our Custom Speaker illumination kit, Custom lockdown bar Death Star mod, our custom Satellite spot lamps all around, a nice grouping of Star Wars ships off Amazon for flair, and of coarse Titan clear rubbers all around. This game plays like lightning and Looks awesome for us now! To celebrate granted it was my wife that did it, she actually destroyed the Death Star (2) times in one evening?? Haven't seen it once since new! Of coarse she will hold that over my head for awhile I'm sure....... Dam this game is fast! If anyone is thinking of doing the Pin Stadiums on Star Wars DO IT! Just makes a great game Awesome. Plus, (maybe not a great thing) Scott is shipping products as fast as I can order them! lol Ordered my WOZRR set yesterday and they are already in route!
The Mod Couple

It seems like if I don't see an order from you every couple days now then I worry something may be wrong. However I have not needed to check in with you recently at all and your working me hard over here!! I appreciate you posting up your pics and also your review of the Pin Stadiums. That Star Wars is looking mighty fine with all of those top notch mods. It's a great machine and you are really stepping it up another notch with your own mods on it too. Congrats on the Death Star destruction your wife did, as that is a feat within itself as I have not personally done it yet even once.

Yes shipping time is good right now and production is ramped up as promised. Good thing as orders volumes continue to climb too. I'm so thankful for everyone that has and is continuing to support the growth of this company which is used to be a product but now it is so much more!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1531 6 years ago

OK, I will now put Scott on the spot publicly with a Request! Would you Please consider adding a replacement magnetic strip set option to your online ordering page. In my example I am going to put them on WOZ the minute they arrive (tomorrow) but I Know in due time I will find a set of Blades I actually like and will be forced to tear off the existing Pin Stadium magnet strips. I can't be the Only pinball guy that changes his mind daily?? Just a consideration for us modders/tinkerers as well as Long term product growth. I see Pin Stadium lights being around for a Long time!

#1532 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

OK, I will now put Scott on the spot publicly with a Request! Would you Please consider adding a replacement magnetic strip set option to your online ordering page. In my example I am going to put them on WOZ the minute they arrive (tomorrow) but I Know in due time I will find a set of Blades I actually like and will be forced to tear off the existing Pin Stadium magnet strips. I can't be the Only pinball guy that changes his mind daily?? Just a consideration for us modders/tinkerers as well as Long term product growth. I see Pin Stadium lights being around for a Long time!

Although not on the site I believe he will sell you extra sets of magnets. Good idea to have them on the site though.

#1533 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yes no problem they are already on the site:

https://pinstadium.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&search=Magna&product_id=53

Plus it is very important to note that these are not off the shelf as I also designed these custom as they are the only solution that works to properly hold them secure in place. Luckily I have a buddy that works in this industry who is an expert in this field. Funny how I never would have thought such a job existed until I realized the need for specific technical specs that were required for this solution. Gravity, weight, and vibration are some really tough elements when it comes to this application. I will have to give thanks to him for that.

#1534 6 years ago

Your the man Scott sorry I did not see that! I should have known you would already be on the ball to support your clients in the future! Thanks as Always!

#1535 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

The Mod Couple

Very impressive!

#1536 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Very impressive!

Side note funny #Zmeny. The WOZ next to it I picked up from an Awesome Pinsider this week in SO IL. He was telling me the story of his NIB Tron he sold to a cool fellow in So IN. I said, are you talking about the man himself from SDTM? Yep, thats the guy! So was there a Popeye in the box or was he an honest seller! lol Small world we live in!

#1537 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Side note funny #Zmeny. The WOZ next to it I picked up from an Awesome Pinsider this week in SO IL. He was telling me the story of his NIB Tron he sold to a cool fellow in So IN. I said, are you talking about the man himself from SDTM? Yep, thats the guy! So was there a Popeye in the box or was he an honest seller! lol Small world we live in!

Oh very cool! Yeah Brad is a good dude.

#1538 6 years ago

Got my pinstadium order set up on my JM today and love it. I have a couple questions though, I have a DM and T2 that I am looking to get stadium kits for....

I'm guessing the pop bumper flasher is the best place to hook up the flashers to on DM. Anyone have other thoughts / Recommendations on flasher color?

Thinking about skipping flashers for the t2, if for no other reason than preserving the end if game light show in all its glory. Can anyone point out a hole in this logic?

Does opting for the GI control even make sense on either of these machines? Seems like the real benefit of this feature is found in newer machines.

#1539 6 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

Got my pinstadium order set up on my JM today and love it. I have a couple questions though, I have a DM and T2 that I am looking to get stadium kits for....
I'm guessing the pop bumper flasher is the best place to hook up the flashers to on DM. Anyone have other thoughts / Recommendations on flasher color?
Thinking about skipping flashers for the t2, if for no other reason than preserving the end if game light show in all its glory. Can anyone point out a hole in this logic?
Does opting for the GI control even make sense on either of these machines? Seems like the real benefit of this feature is found in newer machines.

Off hand I would ask Greg from SDTM as to the best place to hook up the flashers since he has them on his machine (DM). It appears as though he has them hooked up to the left ramp flashers in the videos I have seen. The pop bumpers in general will provide a very short quick and bright burst of light that is generally less intense and it goes off rather often. The ramp flashers are normally going to be the best place to start. With T2 I would say the same too.

I do know that with that era game and after personally owning them both that the GI module is highly recommended as there is a more GI control than it seems with both those games but you just don’t notice it much with the stock lighting. Once you add the Pin Stadiums it will be much more noticeable.

I have sold many sets for both games so anyone that has them feel free to chime in with your suggestions too. I hope this helps though.

#1540 6 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

Hey man on my DM I hooked it originally to the front left explode flasher. It’s activated quit a bit. So I moved it to one under the car crash. It still activated some even when you don’t hit the cars so Iv found it to be pretty good!The pops may not be to bad though! I have the UV glow on mine. It looks good.
I would do the gi personally. During some of the multiballs things darken out and strob some which is nice. I honestly didn’t notice it much till I put the pinstadiums on it ha ha! If you like them for your JM your going to be super happy with them on your DM! With the wide body you finally get some light to that middle! (Greg)

#1541 6 years ago

A big announcement for a new Pin Stadium feature that is now in effect for all orders going forward.

We have just announced a customer request feature we like to call "Ghost Cables" which are a very cool addition to the many features already built into the Pin Stadium design. The ribbon cables that go to the light bars used to be a Bally/Williams colored grey but it has always been a feature dream of mine too to make these black and fully stealth.

Unfortunately that option was not feasible in the beginning, however now with the success of Pin Stadium dream is reality. It does cost a good amount more to manufacture but we are absorbing the costs and taking care of customers by providing it at no additional charge. No more need to tuck and hide those corners, and let the ghost do what it does best, disappear!

Thank you all for the ideas and support.

Scott
Pin Stadium
http://www.pinstadium.com

ghost_cables (resized).pngghost_cables (resized).png

#1542 6 years ago

Black is the new Black, let's see some pics Scott!

#1543 6 years ago

Sounds cool, could you post a picture of the old pin stadiums next to the new black ones?

#1544 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Black is the new Black, let's see some pics Scott!

Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Sounds cool, could you post a picture of the old pin stadiums next to the new black ones?

I will get some before and afters up very shortly. Also bobukcat and littlecammi I have some surprise pictures for you that confirms P2K games and Pin Stadiums work like a dream with ththat hologram reflection. Now I am to speak from personal experience through a customer’s game and he’s really happy.

#1545 6 years ago

Just an update on things. I am getting video footage and some Before and Afters of the P2K machine (RFM) in action with the Pin Stadiums and soon a SWE1 also.
In addition the new Ghost Cable feature is hot and orders have picked up even more.

I would strongly suggest placing your order sooner than later just because stock is going out fast. Right now there are still some available and more are being made, but it’s a mad rush for these things apparently. I’m glad you all like them and it is well worth it. A feature I have always wanted myself.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com.

#1546 6 years ago

Loving these in my x-men le. Connected to the storm flasher on the backboard and red gi. Allows shadow king and other moody lighted modes to function

20180222_165241 (resized).jpg20180222_165241 (resized).jpg

20180222_165251 (resized).jpg20180222_165251 (resized).jpg

#1547 6 years ago

Ladies and Gentlemen! I would like to now introduce you to...the Great Houdini!

EDEA0D09-997A-4435-A232-AF075F236D8D.jpegEDEA0D09-997A-4435-A232-AF075F236D8D.jpeg

B7C60CE4-4431-4BDF-BF36-52DCC875B833.jpegB7C60CE4-4431-4BDF-BF36-52DCC875B833.jpeg

#1548 6 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Love the look of the wireforms.

#1549 6 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Looks amazing! Add you a purple trough light from Comet and you’ll be good to go.

#1550 6 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Loving these in my x-men le. Connected to the storm flasher on the backboard and red gi. Allows shadow king and other moody lighted modes to function

I think this is the first X-Men pic I have seen. Many have sold for it but it’s cool to see it in person. Thanks for posting this up and showing it with the different settings too!! Very helpful

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Smyrna, TN
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 8,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/31?hl=vividpsychosis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.